LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mother the bedwetter.

Ted and Richard had the girls milk themselves, they sent April and Laurie out to just get away from the kids, especially the babies.

They went and tried to have fun.

But they both had a good time.

It was just they felt guilty just leaving the babies with their husbands.

They went and got a massage, their faces made up including hair and fingernails and toenails.

They both got new dresses and new everything right down to their bra's and panties.

They did say that they would be pissed if they got home and things were not out of control they both decided that if their husbands had everything running smoothly they were going to leave the babies with them a lot more.

Laurie stopped crying and seemed to enjoy herself.

She had about 6 more weeks of FMLA and she would be returning to work.

Georgia would be taking care of her twins until they got old enough to go to day care. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Must have been a busy night. It was a pretty short update. At least they not a couple of minutes alone. 

I bruised some ribs at work. They gave me some heavy duty Pain killers, muscle relaxers and anti inflamitories. I usually fall asleep after taking them. Started go write on the story and fell asleep. Saved just what I had so I wouldn't lose it.

• Sad 1

When the girls both got home the guys were frazzled.

How do you cope they asked?

Both April and Laurie were glad their husbands got a taste of what they had been going through.

They soon were back with the two sets of twins.

Richard needed asprins as he had a headache.

Dr. Ted needed a nap.

Both husband's came away with a healthier respect for their wives. 

A couple of days later Ted took a call from Mr. English, he apologised for calling.

I know that I said I wouldn't bother you with a child for about a year. 

I have a baby, the mother O.D. on drugs the baby was still nursing.

The child was born on the same day as your twins, right about the same time but the child was born at Maricopa County Hospital.

Ted asked, "Was the babies mother on drugs when she delivered this baby?" 

"No she was off the drugs while she was pregnant, she did weekly test for drugs.

As soon as the baby was born or a few days later she was back on them them though, it didn't take long."

The child is named Raymond, he is half African American and half white mixed.

Cute baby it's just were having a problem finding mother's milk for him, the formulas make him throw up, bad enough that he throws up more than he takes in.

He's been in the hospital twice and been given IV fluids as he gets dehydrated easily."

Ted said, "I know what I would tell you but I don't know what April would say."

"What would be your answer?" Asked Mr. English?

"I would tell you no dang way right now, we have our hands full, April would say bring him on by, I'm sure!" Said Ted!

April walked in and heard her husband's share of the conversation,

"Who would I tell that to?" 

"Mr. English has a baby that's not handling baby formula very well needs mama's milk, he gets dehydrated from throwing up, everything comes back out that goes in and he needs IV fluids."

"How old is the baby," April asked?

"Exactly the same age as our twins!" 

April thought for about 35 seconds there was complete silence as she weighed the pros and cons in her head.

"Tell him we accept, for now, we aren't making any promises of keeping him or adopting him!" 

"Splendid said Mr. English, I will have him there shortly!" 

35 minutes later Mr. English arrived with a baby!

April found for the first time that the child was African American.

"He's a black baby I didn't realize he was black."

"Does that make a difference asked Mr. English?" 

"No, none at all said April, I was just expecting a White or Hispanic child not black.

It just surprises me is all!

She took the child and fed him he looked happy to be fed some real food for a change.

She went back and Mr. Englush was still there.

"We forgot to sign all of the paperwork!"

The paper was signed and the baby was put down with her two.

They attached themselves to Raymond.

It looked like he belonged there.

She doesn't know what happened but after Raymonds arrival, Raymond was a good natured baby he verily cried the other two she guessed learned from Raymond.

They got so that they were sleeping through the night.

It was like her two were waiting for Raymond.

If they got separated the twins and Raymond both threw fits, it was like they were supposed to be triplets and somehow child #3 got mixed up and went to another mother.

Checking the Twins birth certificates and Raymond's he was born exactly in between the other two.

Laurie, Raymond and Ted Jr. In that order.

• Like 1

Raymond was about almost twice the size of her two.

He was a big baby.

He had twice the apitite as well.

He was growing like a weed, he was born at 21 inches long and 11 pounds at about  2 months old he was pushing 22 inches and approaching 13 pounds her two were 17 inches and 7 pounds 11 ounces hers had grown a whopping 1/4 inch and put on about a half a pound to 8 pounds 3 ounces.

Ted was already getting a clothes collection that Raymond had outgrown.

The problem was Ted Jr. was no where big enough to wear them yet. 

For a kid starting out with the problems he had, Ray was making up for it now.

April did try formula on her two, they were fine with it.

Ray accidently got a hold of a bottle of Laurie's he still threw up but it wasn't as bad as before.

Other than he threw up all over Ted Jr. 

Mr. English came one day and even he was surprised at the size of Raymond.

He had a couple that was willing to take Raymond until they saw how big he was then they changed their minds, they were willing to take either of the other two babies that were photographed with Raymond.

Mr English told them they are not adoptable.

The longer that April and Ted had him the more that they decided they wanted him.

Kerri loved taking care of Raymond.

She was getting to an age where babies are what girls give birth to.

She wanted one of her own! 

Her and April talked and April got a commitment from her to wait until after she was married.

She told April that Jamie loved her enough not to have sex with her, if they accidently went to far Jamie put on the brakes and they stopped what they were doing.

April thought "Thank God for Jamie!" 

Kerri was also helpful with the twins.

Raymond seemed to like Kerri more than the Twins did, they acted like the baby from the TV show Dinosaurs, "Not the mamma!"

April knew that the only reason that the twins liked her was because  Kerri didn't quite have the right equipment.

Kerri's weren't as big as April's.

She also knew that the way Kerri was growing she would surpass her mother in just a few short years from now.

• Thanks 1

"What to do, what to do?"

Raymond was quickly becoming a part of our family.

We had Ted, April, Kerri, Jessica, Bryce, Kellie/ Kevin, Shelia, Sheena, Sean, Robert, Yolonda, Bethany, Laurie, Ted Jr. And now a Raymond that is 15 people in this house again.

13 of those are children.

9 of those came from the state, 4 from birth.

1 of them are adopted or natural.

Bethany the paper work has gone in.

Raymond?

He isn't adoptable as yet they are still searching for family.

If they find some he will go to them as they are family.

What if they don't find anybody, will we take him in adopt him?

He is a very good natured baby. Very lovable. 

Decisions, decisions! Can she handle 3 kids still in full time diapers, make that 4 with Bethany?

Why not most of the rest of the family wears them to bed.

Kerri got lucky she just needed some Horemone to stop the production of urine at night.

She only wets when she forgets her medication.

Those wearing diapers for bed at night include her and her husband. She thinks yes to Raymond but I got to tell Mr. English no more!

This is it finished, finite! 

But then again what happens if she gets pregnant again?

She has to tell her husband The same finished, finite!

They talked to Mr. English, "Any word on Raymond?" 

"Nothing yet, were already searching the Northeast Coast were talking New Hampshire and Maine.

It was just a trickle of information.

There was no father of record on the birth certificate.

There is a distant cousin in the Northeast.

They have moved several times in the past 3 years we keep finding them we think, but then we discover that they have moved.

We're beginning to wonder when we do find them are they the type of people to give Raymond to?" 

"We are still interested if they aren't that type of people.

But we believe that Raymond Will be our last child were able to take in there are 15 of us in this house, if we do were going to need a much bigger place.

Plus right now I'm kind of overwhelmed!" Said April.

"Understood, said Mr. English, you know if you do get a larger place and your not so overwhelmed we have several hundred kids that are in the system that are just in the need of a good home that have their own family's.

I have a girl right up your alley, her mom is in the hospital getting some surgery, nothing life threaning.

But mom is unable to care for her.

Like your kids, let's just say with your family history of diapers she qualifies.

She needs them at night but she refuses to wear anything else.

For her they are a comfort only in the day.

They help her cope.

Just saying!"

"For now were good, keep us in mind if you can't find anybody else, but the problem is finding a place for her."

"I forgot to tell you she is Kerri's age almost in between Kerri and Jessica."

"Well if we move, I will keep her in mind.

We're not planning to move anytime soon as far as I know." Said April.

That night, Ted Sr. Took April aside.

"We need to talk!" 

April felt her stomach drop this was exactly the way her first husband informed her that he was moving out and was basically walking away from his family!

"What's the matter," asked April? 

Ted looked at the ground.

"I, I, am getting too many patients at my current location.  

Several are traveling 16 to 36 miles to see me.

Were I am at now, I need to open a second office on the East side.

The problem is I will have to commute.

I was thinking about moving about half way in between so I won't have to commute as much.

That would put us about 15 miles east of here.

I was looking and there is a house closer to Richard and Laurie that would be perfect for us about twice the space of this house 4 more bedrooms.

1 more bath. It would be about $3000 a month.

With what I'm making with Office number 2. It wouldn't be a stretch." 

April smiled "I was thinking just today that we were outgrowing this house.

Are you a mind reader?"

"No, I'm not claravoyent," Ted teased!

"Well let's get a bid on that house sell this one and let's go east!"

About a week later they found they had got the house.

They put theirs on the market and bang they sold quickly and were moving.

As soon as they got settled in April called Mr. English and informed him "They had room for that girl he told her about about a month ago."

"Well she is still available the mother had more complications and ended back up in the hospital.

She just was placed back in foster care again today, in fact I can have her there in 45 minutes!" 

Charlotte was brought to the house.

She looked scared of everything she was 13 years old.

April looked and knew that yes she was diapered her butt was poofy, if Mr. England hadn't told her she would have never even looked.

It wasn't that noticeable. "Since your the new kid what would you like for dinner?"

Charlotte was shocked, she wasn't expecting this. She smiled, "My favorite is Chicken Alfredo!" 

"That does sound good it has been months since I made it," April said.

'Can I ask you a question," Charlotte asked?"

"Sure anything," April said! 

"I have seen all kinds of kids here, they don't look anything like you or your husband, some Hispanic, black, are they all fostor children, like me?"

"Several started out that way and those that did we have adopted them.

We have 16 people living in this house with you.

I have 2 from a former marrage, we have twins thats it for natural children the rest all except Bethany, we are still in the adoption process with her.

Raymond the little Afro American baby you saw and you are the only foster children we have.

Raymond they are still trying to find if he has any family out there, if they find them he will either go to them or we will start the adoption process.

You have a mom so you just need somebody to care for you until she is better."

April noticed that Charlotte's diaper was beginning to sag.

"Honey why don't you go to your room and change, you look soaked."

Charlotte blushed crimson. "How? How did you know I wear diapers?" 

"Mr. English told me, he also told me you still have a nighttime problem?"

"That won't upset you if I still wet my bed will it," Charlotte asked?

"No dear it won't, Your not the only girl here that is daytime diapered Bethany is also 24/7."

"Really?"

"She was raped by an uncle and has permanent damage from it."

"How sad! They won't make fun of me because I still wet my bed and I like to wear all the time will They?"

"Didn't Mr. English tell you most of everybody here are bedwetters, including my husband and I.

Kerri is the only dry one and she wets her bed if she doesn't take her medication for it."

"You don't think I'm weird because I like to wear diapers all the time do you?"

"We have a daughter named Kellie, he was born Kevin, he still is male but lives as a female, do you think that's weird?"

Charlotte's mouth dropped open in surprise.

She began to cry.

"Nobody wants me because I like to wear diapers.

You could care less, the last people beat me because I just bed wet. Let alone wear diapers! 

April gave Charlotte a hug "It's alright your good here.

Nobody will make fun of you or give you any kind of grief, if they do let  me know okay I will handle it!"

Charlotte left and returned a few minutes later. April noticed she was in a dry diaper.

"Can I help you cook dinner?"

• Like 1

We ate an excelent dinner.

Chicken Alfredo hit the spot.

The kids all were asking Charlotte, where she was from just getting to know her.

They made her feel welcome.

They showed her how to do the things the way that mommy wants them she helped Kerri load the dishwasher.

And finish up the pots and pans.

Kerri had a friend about her age now that she liked, they knew that Charlotte was just here temporary until her mom was better.

She wouldn't be here permanently.

Kerri and Charlotte thought that stunk they were getting to be very good friends. 

One night at about 0130 hours our phone rang.

They asked for Charlotte.

She came to the phone and she had a tee shirt and a diaper only and had already wet it.

Her face paled I saw her diaper grow wetter.

She began to cry.

"Okay!" Was all she said.

She hung up.

"My mom has taken a turn for the worse, they don't know if she will last the night."

"Come on!" I said as I took her hand.

I changed her wet diaper and my own as I had wet already as well.

We dressed and after telling Ted what was going on we went to the hospital where she is at.

They wanted to know who I was what my relation to Charlotte was.

I explained I was her Foster Mother, until her mother got better.

They were better towards me after that.

I also called the 24 hour Hotline to CPS and had them inform Mr. English of the situation.

We were in the room Charlotte was holding her mother's hand when Mr. English showed up he looked angry.

I was hoping he wasn't mad at me!

"I could of been here an hour ago but the girl you talked to left for lunch instead of calling me like she should have, she almost forgot when she got back."  

It was approaching 0500 hours I had called at about 0230 hours.

"How is your mom Charlotte?" He asked?

"Not good, the doctors don't know what is causing this, for what they did this isn't one of their scenarios.

Doesn't mean she still isn't dying!"

"Understood," said Mr. English. 

We sat there and at about 0700 hours we were visited by Ted and Kerri.

"You might be mad at me but I've called all the kids and myself out of work or school for the day.

One of our kids is in crisis.

I've also contacted Richard and Laurie and mom and dad are on their way as well." 

I wasn't mad I was overjoyed that he thought of Charlotte as one of our own!

Also that Charles and Georgia saw even our Foster Kids as a part of our family.

We felt they were.

We had been there for about 7 hours it was 0900 hours when the bells and whistles started going off on Charlotte's mother's monitor.

They rushed us out of the room. 

Doctors and Nurses were coming out of the woodwork there had to be dozens of them.

Soon they came out.

The Doctor over her mother's care said

"We got her back but I don't know for how long.

If it happens again, the drugs that we administer to her this time.

We won't be able to use again.

That will be for 4 hours.

If we do there may be a build up and can cause as many problems as they help.

For now she is stable but?"

They started doing CT Scans.

Trying to find out what the problem was.

2 hours later the Doctor returned.

"We found your mother had a brain aneurysm.

We're surprised she still is alive." 

An hour later the bells and whistles went off again and the Doctors and Nurses all came running again.

Charlotte looked at me and said they can't save her this time!

5 minutes later the Doctor came out a said "I'm sorry!"

That was it. Charlotte stood up and she didn't cry, she looked like she was expecting it.

She had time to prepare herself. 

We contacted the funeral homes and the insurance offices and arranged for her mother's burial.

Her mom had only about a $100,000 in life insurance, more than some but less than others. 

Mr. English asked us if we could keep Charlotte until everything was over.

I told him "If you can't find family we want her, as one of ours!"

"Splendid" was all he said.

• Like 1

The next few days was spent getting things finalized for Charlotte's mother's funeral.

Charlotte claimed she was fine but there were signs of stress.

She had been wetting a lot even in the daytime, much more than usual. She was getting dark circles under her eyes, as well as her eyes were red, I was sure from crying. 

When I held her as I was sure this was what she needed, I could almost feel the tension leave her body.

She seemed to crave the affection.

I couldn't put my finger on it but she seemed starved for the affection.

At the funeral Charlotte gave the history of her mother.

She was only a few years older than I was, her mother had been born in Leeds, North Yorkshire England.

And had emigrated to the United States with her family when she was 16.

Her parents were well off in England but her grandfather lost his fortune in the 1980's playing the Stock Market, and he developed a gambling addiction as well.

They had lived close to a horse race track.

Her mom had gone to work to help her family.

She had met her husband Charlotte's father when they were both 33 years old and soon after Charlotte was born.

When Charlotte was 4 years old her daddy who had been exposed to asbestos.

He survived the 9/11 attack only to develop cancer and he died.

Her mom had been moved to Phoenix by her work.

Soon after they moved her her mom began to get sick.

For her they could never find a root cause, unlike her husband they was not anywhere near the 9/11 attack.

They decided she had a rare form of Lupus.

They had put Charlotte in the Foster Care system while her mother was treated. 

Her first placement was a very bad experience, she had been raped by her Foster father.

His wife caught him and she beat him off her with a baseball bat.

He is in jail awaiting trial.

She had several others before she was moved to her current home.

Her mom had been responding well to treatment and she was hoping that soon she would of been reunited with her mom when just the other day she began to have complications and passed on.

Leaving her an orphan.

She wasn't aware of any other family her mom was an only child same as her dad, if she did have family it would of been in England, her mom never mentioned relatives.

She knew her father's parents they were both only children her grandmother told her family line would die with her.

Grandpa Steve died first lung cancer but he smoked like a chimney the old Lucky Strikes without filters, she remembered his hands were yellow from the smoke.

Grandma lived another 7 years longer than her husband she got Alzheimer's.

She didn't know what end was up at the end.

She told me later that she spent time with grandma in the nursing home that was where she started wearing diapers full time because grandma did.

Her mom's dad commited suicide.

Grandma returned to England afterwards.

She died of old age just about 2 years ago.

As far as she knows she is the last and like her grandmother her family line will end with her.

• Sad 1

Mr. English went all the way to England trying to find family for Charlotte.

So far he was coming up with nothing.

He had gone from specific towns to counties he was searching now in the north east and northwest England.

Next was working south and north into Scotland.

They still had about half of a country south and all of Scottland.

Of course as famous as Great Britain was the farthest you could get away from each point was to the south was Lands End, Penzance in Cornwall.

To John O'Groats in Scotland northern Scotland, about 660 miles as far as country's go it was smaller than most.

Compare that to just Texas that is like almost 800 miles wide.

Just one state.

Texas was bigger than all of Great Britain.

Charlotte was doing better than we expected either the fact that her mother's death hadn't hit her yet or she was doing better at dealing with it than we expected.

I talked with Charlotte and I discovered that her mother told her that she had a feeling that she wouldn't come out of the hospital alive this time, she didn't have any proof but she just had that feeling.

She told Charlotte to prepare for her not coming out of the hospital.

Charlotte had.

Charlotte asked if she could please become an Evans, she loves living here.

I assured her nothing would give me greater pleasure than to have her as a daughter.

But until Mr. English gives us the okay, we can't adopt you., you can still live here until we can adopt you or you have family found. 

Mr. English had came up dry in England.

They heard a rumor that there was a distant cousin that moved to Australia.

They would be focusing on that next.

• Like 1

Australia was an entire continent, let alone a country. 

April thought it was looking like a needle in a haystack! It took a while but they did find Charlotte's long lost cousin.

His name was McKenzie Cooper, the problem was he was a drunk he was never sober, he made a living panhandling money for booze.

He would be given a long lost cousin if he could stop drinking he didn't want to do that so Charlotte was now a ward of the state.

Mr. English also found Raymond's relative near Boston Massachusetts. He was a deep sea fisherman and was gone months and months at a time out fishing he didn't want a child holding him back.

He was also now a ward of the state as well.

Nobody was more pleased to being adopted as was Charlotte.

She was already going by Charlotte Evans.

There was nothing legal yet but she was ready.

Raymond had also had papers filed for adoption.

After all the kids they had April and Ted decided they were though.

They were no longer willing to take kids in they had  Kerri, Charlotte, Jessica, Bryce, Kevin/ Kellie, Sheila and Sheena, Sean, Robert, Yolanda, Bethany, Laurie, Raymond, Ted Jr. 14 kids and 2 parents. That's 16 people in their family, that was enough for anybody. 

• Like 1

At school Mrs. Bashton was teaching them about the planet's and the moon.

She had taken a Styrofoam ball and used Paper Mache she had used more to make mountains and geographical places that correspond with the moon.

She had labeled these places she told them all about the moon landing of Apollo 11 in July 1968.

It  sparked an interest in Bethany.

"She wanted a telescope for Christmas a really good one that she could actually see things like the Sea of Tranquility where Apollo 11 had landed."

About this time the State Of Arizona had a Fair for the Foster Care kids.

Bethany talked Mrs. Bashton into attending with her they had Bethany and her new telescope and Mrs. Bashton had her planet.

They had kids come and check things out.

It was after dark and you could see the things on Mrs. Bashton's planet on Bethany's telescope.

There were two girls that came Linda was about Bethany's age Kacey was a bit older.

They never went to any other places they stayed and looked through the telescope and just seemed as interested as Bethany.

Mrs. Bashton struck up a conversation with Linda.

She was totally immersed in what was being said.

Linda asked about "What Mrs. Bashton thought about the fact that lots of people think that the moon landing was staged and didn't really happen?"

Mrs. Bashton was  surprised that this girl had heard that theory.

"What would be the reasoning behind that?" Asked Mrs. Bashton.

"I don't know said Linda but I just heard that before?"

"I've heard that for years. Myself I don't believe that it was staged! Your a very bright girl Linda, most kids your age, things like that don't matter to them."

Linda smiled she wasn't used to getting compliments like this.

She hadn't been told she was smart in a long time.

If anything she had been called anything but.

She had just been removed from her parents and put in the Crisis Nursery.

They were not very nice people to her.

She always felt that to them she was a burden, unwanted one at that. They never told or showed her anything different.

Her father beat her so bad she was in the hospital for about 3 weeks she had a broken arm from her dad twisting it, he dislocated her knee from him stomping on it, her Coxic was broken from him kicking her in the ass, your Coxic is your tailbone.

She had cracked ribs and one broken one from where he had kicked her in her crib cage.

The broken one had almost punctured her lung, it was touching her lung on the xray they told her if she moved wrong it could have done so.

Her dad hurt her than left state so he wouldn't get in trouble.

They were looking for him.

Mom stood by and laughed as daddy while he hurt her.

She was stoned or drunk again or both.

Mommy was arrested for child endangerment she didn't stop him from hurting her.

It was because she wet her bed.

They got mad when she did, which was pretty much every night.  

Since arriving at the Nursery she has also been wetting in the day time.

They put her in diapers.

How many other kids her age have to wear diapers all the time?

She was sure there werent very many.

The girl Bethany her mom came and asked her something she looked at Linda and blushed and shook her head yes.

Kacey asked Linda are you wet? 

She blushed and looked at Bethany.

They both made their way to the restroom with their other person, Bethany, with her mom and Linda with Kacey.

Mrs. Baston wasn't far behind she needed a changed as well.

They arrived at about the same time.

Kacey told Linda to hop up on the changing station.

She couldn't even make eye contact with Bethany.

She probably thought she was pathetic, almost 7 and still in diapers!

A tear ran down Linda's cheek.

She wasn't crying but she was tearing up.

Soon it was over, what a looser you are she thought.

Soon Bethany was up where she had been seconds before. What the heck Bethany was diapered as well.

"Why do you wear diapers," Linda asked? 

"My uncle molested me he raped me." 

"I thought I was the only one that still needed diapers in the daytime."  Said Linda.

"Nope I got damage, I have an older sister that that wears in the daytime, she still wets her bed but likes to be in diapers all the time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why are you diapered?"

"My daddy beat me up pretty bad, I'm scared and I wet so I haft to wear diapers.

They call it?" She looked at Kacey.

"PTSD." Kacey said. 

"Yeah thats it! It's got a big name they call it PTSD for short.

That's why I haft to wear diapers."

Mrs. Bashton came out after changing her diaper.

"You poor girl.

My daddy did the same thing that Bethany's uncle did to her.

I wear diapers all the time too."

"Really you, but your an adult, when did your daddy do that to You?"

"When I was about your age.

I've worn diapers my whole life!" 

"Wow! That's a long time!" Said Linda. 

"Do you have a Fostor Family that you live with?" Asked Mrs. Bashton.

"No not yet I'm in the Crisis Nursery until they can find somebody for me to live with, I have Special Needs she whispered."

"Don't we all asked Mrs. Bashton?"

Mrs. Bashton was introduced to Mr. English.

They talked and talked.

They talked about her husband and about her and Mr. English got her certified to be Linda's Foster mom!

Down the line Mrs. Bashton was able to adopt Linda. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After they got Mrs. Bashton as Linda's mother.

Mrs. Bashton also found out she was pregnant.

It had taken a while but she was actually pregnant.

Everybody was happy except one person, Linda herself.

Seems she was worried that since this would be her own baby and she was adopted, she would be gone as soon as the baby was born.

She talked with her mom about it.

Her mother Amilia listened..

"What makes you think we would get rid of you Linda?"

"Since they will be your own and I'm only adopted.

Won't you love them more?"

"Honey we will love you!

You will always be our daughter!

We're not giving you back!

No how, no way!

We will have to care for the baby more since they will not be able to take care of themselves so we have to do everything for them.

It's not because we love them more it's just because they will be more helpless."

"So just because I wasn't born to you, you'll still love me?" Asked Linda?

"Listen we chose you, with this baby we don't have that choice!

Remember one thing, whatever this baby is a boy or girl, you'll always be it's big sister!"

"I will," said Linda?

"Thats right you will!

Since we have adopted you, your my daughter.

You belong to me just as much as that baby were having will belong to us.

That will make You a big sister!"

"I've never been a big sister to anyone before.

Do you think they will like me,"asked Linda?

"If they love you half as much as I love you, they will totally adore you," said Amilia.

Linda smiled she loved living here the reason she was so worried was because she loved living here.

She heard stories from when he was in the Foster Care System.

Girls would talk about how the daddies touched them in bad places.

The boys about how they became slave labor, basically.

Nothing like that had ever happened to her.

She didn't want to end up in those kind of homes.

If they got rid of her she could go there to one of those kind of homes. Her mom here was a hugger, her dad here never even hugged her.

Mom told her that she loved her and showed it as well.

Dad told her that he loved her.

But he never even hugged her like... he was afraid he might touch her where he shouldn't.

It wasn't her it was him.

"How come daddy doesn't hug me like you do mommy?" Linda asked?

Amelia told her about daddy that he grew up in a place where the person that he grew up with, touched him where they shouldnt have.

She also was told that mom was touched inappropriately by her daddy he did things that caused damages to mommy that's why like you I still wear diapers.

Linda wore them because her parents never taught her anything different. They never toilet trained her. She learned later that kids her age learned how to use the toilet at age 3.

She never did.

They tried and tried but she never caught on to not using her diapers. At age 8 she still was diapered morning, noon, and night!

She knew she was different, plus she had been abused physically and verbally by her parents.

She had problems mentally.

Like her daddy he had PTSD from whoever hurt him.

She got hers from her parents. She might not ever get out of diapers ever.

That's why she was so glad that she had met her mommy she was never getting out if diapers either!

• Like 1

Mrs. Bashton went in for an ultrasound.

Her husband was there as well as Linda but she stated outside playing with the toys in the reception area.

They had this thing that had all kinds of different balls on it and you could move them from one side to the other they were on a thick wire that had corkscrew or just moved from point A to point B.

This began to bore her.

Another girl maybe a year younger than her came and they played together.

This was less boring than when she was playing by herself. 

"Why you here the girl asked.?"

"My mommy is going to have a baby said Linda!

I'm going to be a big sister!"

"Don't expect much for a while I have a brother he just turned 3 he is just now getting so I'm his big sister. 

Babys are gross all they do is poop and pee and eat from mommy plus they sleep a lot!

When they wake up they scream.

The bedroom I used to have my brother got.

Now he is about ready to get kicked out of that room.

Mommy is going to have another baby, that's why were here."

"My mommy told me that babies need a lot of attention, but she still loves me, said Linda"

"Can I tell you a secret, you promise me you won't tell mommy?" The girl said.

Since Linda didn't know the girls name or her mommy she said "Okay?"

"After we get done here l have to go to the doctor.

I kind of been bedwetting, because I want my mommy to notice me.

If she thinks I'm like my little brother and the new baby she will have, maybe she will notice me more.

I don't really wet my bed, I do it on purpose!"

"Why would you do that asked Linda?"

She knew she would give her right arm not to wet herself or her bed, to be out of diapers!

"Just so mommy will pay attention to me."

"My mommy pays attention to me, said Linda. We talked and she told me that she chose me."

"Chose you how?" Aked the other girl.

"My mommy adopted me!"

"Adopted? What's that? Asked the girl?"

"Adopted means that l had a different mommy and daddy.

They didn't take care of me very well plus they were really mean to me.

I was taken away from and given to my mommy, that I have now."

"Huh?

I wonder if somebody would adopt me? Asked the girl?

"Does your mommy and daddy break your bones in your arms?" Asked Linda.

"No but they spank me sometimes, said the girl. But that's just because I don't listen to them.

You should try wetting your bed to get your mommy to pay attention to you more."

Linda let it slip, "I already do!"

"Really? I wish sometimes I did for reals to.

I hate sleeping in a wet bed after l pee in it.

"Maybe you should ask for diapers, like I wear!"

"You still wear diapers like a little baby?" The girl asked.

"Yeah I do, said Linda in fact the reason I wear them is because I have bad memories of what my real mommy and daddy did to me, it scares me still.

It's called PTSD I have to wear them all the time.

My mommy understands because her daddy hurt her when she was little.

He touched her where he shouldn't.

He broke something and now mommy has to wear diapers to."

"Wow, your really lucky, my mommy would have to see me if I had to wear diapers and she would have to change me all the time!

The girl stopped and closed her eyes.

Linda noticed she was peeing herself.

Amelia and daddy came out as they were done.

"Good news were having two babies both boys!"

• Like 1

Linda, her mommy and daddy went home.

Linda talked with her mother again about what the girl had told her at the Doctor's Office. 

"That's true kind of, but that girl doesn't understand one thing!" Said Amelia

'What's that," asked Linda?

"Technically she became a big sister the day her brother was born, it's just now she is seeing the benefits of being a big sister, she has always been the big sister."

"Why does she see the need to wet her bed?

I wish I never had and she wishes she did?"

"Linda, some kids think that they are being replaced by a younger brother or sister, if they do something like wet their bed, they think their mommy and daddy will focus on them instead of their younger sibling."

"Whats a Sibling asked Linda?"

"A brother or sister is a sibling.

Some kids feel left out when a sibling is born.

Where the focus used to be on them it's now on their little brother or little sister.

Like I told you it's not that we don't love you it's just that babies are pretty much born helpless.

They can't feed themselves, change their own diapers, walk, or talk!

When their needs aren't being met they get frustrated.

They scream like the world's coming to a end.

They know that will bring a mommy or daddy to take care of them. Some older kids that have had that interaction with their parents want it and will revert to things like bedwetting.

What happens when a baby needs a wet diaper changed?"

"They cry!" Said Linda.

"Exactly!

So if an older kid wets him or herself they think that mommy or daddy will come running to their assistance, just if they were like their little brother or sister!"

"So it's a way to get attention?

But what if their mommy or daddy gets mad at them?"

"Either way positive or negative attention, it's still attention.

Mommy and daddy are still giving them attention.

At that time they are getting the reward that they want, the focus is on them not their little brother or sister.

Linda was finally seeing why the girl was acting the way she was.

Linda in her family she learned to avoid the interaction with her parents, when they focused on her it hurt.

The girl was just trying to get her mommy and daddy to notice her. Linda wanted nobody to notice her.

That's where the two were different 

"We want you to know we do love you!

It might not seem like it, once we have our twins but we do!" Amilia said.

• Like 1

Oh you knew that was coming. It had to al least be twins. I was a bit surprised it wasn’t triplets. LOL good explanation to Linda on what the other little girl was doing. 

• Like 1

Linda, decided she wanted to go to school where her mommy taught.

She rode into school every morning and went home with her mommy every night.

She loved it at this school.

She went to the nurses office and ran into another girl.

Her name was Charlotte she and Linda sat and talked waiting for the nurse.

The nurse came and took Charlotte.

She didn't realize that the door stopper had fallen and the door hadn't shut all the way.

She heard Charlotte getting herself changed by the nurse.

As the nurse undid the tapes on Charlotte's diaper Linda knew exactly what that sound was.

"Charlotte is just like me, she needs diapers!" Linda thought. 

They came back and discovered the door hadn't shut all the way.  Charlotte looked petrified.

Linda saw that she was about ready to cry. 

"I guess you will be telling the whole school I wear diapers all the time now." Said Charlotte.

"Why would I do that," asked Linda?

"Because you know why I come to see the nurse all the time."

"You think your the only person that comes Here for that?" Asked Linda, who lifted up her dress so Charlotte could see her wet diaper.

"You?" Asked Chalotte.

"Me!" Said Linda. 

They both smiled at each other. 

"I guess it's only fair but since I heard you getting changed that you get to see me getting changed!" Said Linda.

The nurse made sure the door was closed this time and went to work at changing Linda's diaper.

After she was done and they left the nurses office together.

They began to talk. 

Charlotte told Linda that she was a bedwetter but had lived a while with her grandmother before she died.

She wore diapers with her grandmother who was incontinent so she wouldn't feel bad.

"I just got so used to wearing that I do all the time now. What's your story Linda?"

"My parents were mean to me about my bedwetting, they went beyond just spanking me, my right arm has been broken three times. Left one twice.

From my daddy.

I got what they call PTSD.

Means I'm scared to be hurt all the time and I pee myself all the time.

My new mommy and daddy they don't hurt me for my problems but still in my brain I'm scared of getting hurt."

"Are you adopted or a foster kid?" Asked Charlotte.

"I'm being adopted!" Said Linda.

"Me to! Said Charlotte! 

My mommy and daddy are both dead I'm being adopted by a family that because I wet they don't care as well."

"Your the only other person I know around my age, that wears diapers like me," said Linda. 

"You've never been to my house at bed time then said Charlotte, I have one sister that doesn't wet her bed.

She used to until she got that Horemone to stop her bedwetting.

She still will if she forgets to take it, just like the rest of us."

"How many of them are you?" Asked Linda. 

"16, 14 kids and 10 of us are adopted or being adopted.

Of those 16 15 of us still wet our beds including mom and dad."

"My mommy has to wear diapers, her daddy broke something inside her.

He raped her."

"I have a sister like that as well, I was raped by one of my foster dad's, well he tried my foster mom beat him off me, with a baseball bat.

He got arrested."

"I heard stories like that when I was in the Crisis  Nursery.

One girl talked about her dad doing that to her, I was scared to go out of the nursery.

I got a good family!" Said Linda. 

"This time I did to!" Said Charlotte.

• Like 1

Linda and Charlotte started looking forward to seeing each other.

Linda and her would try and time their visits to the nurse for changing at about the same time.

One day Linda arrived and found Charlotte crying.

"What's the matter?"

"Josh Taylor was behind me he lifted my dress up and everybody saw my wet diaper!"

She began to cry anew.

Linda was mad how dare he hurt her friend like that?

She had half a mind to go find him and kick him where boys don't liked being kicked!

About that time Josh came and found Charlotte in the nurses office.

"I want to say I'm sorry, I didn't know you were wearing diapers.

If I had known I never would have done what I did.

Linda asked "Why did you do that then?" 

"I think she is cute, I like her.

I don't know why l did it, it seemed right at the time.

I kind of wanted to see her panties!"

"You think I'm  cute," asked Charlotte?

"Beautiful!" Said Josh

"Then why would you do that to me?

If you would of asked me out and we got to know each other better, maybe in a while I would have confessed to you I still wear diapers."

The nurse walked in. "Josh you here for a change as well?"

Josh blushed, quietly he said "Yeah".

"You asked Charolette?"

"Yeah, I crashed on my ATV a couple of years ago.

Broke my back.

I have no control I'm incontinent.

I wear diapers as well.

If I had known you did I would have asked you out a lot earlier!

I guess I didn't want you to find out about me.

I know how embarrassing it can be!

When we go to the high school next year and we have gym.....

Everybody will know!" 

"I have thought about that as well." Said Charlotte. 

"What's your story short stuff?" Josh asked Linda.

"My daddy used to abuse me, I mean he broke bones. I have PTSD.

It manifests itself by me wetting all the time."

"So your like us then, you wear diapers.

Are you Charlotte's little sister or something?

I know she lives with a lot of other adopted kids, I've heard like 30." Said Josh!

"There is only 10 of us said Charlotte!

4 kids born to my mom and dad.

That's 16 only with mom and dad!

And no she is just my friend we met here getting changed!"

"Maybe we all can start meeting her more often?" Said Josh.

• Like 1