LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mother the bedwetter.

How do I put this????

My mommy wets her bed.

I don't think she always has, but recently like my brother Bryce and I, we have both seen her wearing diapers and have seen they are wet just like ours! 

I guess I had better start from the beginning.

My name is Jessica, I'm 12 and the oldest child.

My brother Bryce is 8.

My mommy is old, like 30 or something  both Bryce and I are bedwetters.

My mommy told us she is sorry that we got her bedwetting gene.

That's why we wet our beds.

My mommy told me she peed her bed until 15 years old.

If I still am wetting the bed until 15 I still got 3 years of wet beds to contend with, Bryce has 7 years to go.

Now daddy left us about 14 months ago, mom took it real hard she told us that we are the most unlucky people ever!

We suffer from enuresis and our own father abandoned us for a piece of ass from his  secretary.

Who is only 11 years older than me.

At 23 years old.

Dad is 11 years older than her. 

Like I said mom had a hard time dealing with it.

Unfortunately for her when she gets stressed she wets the bed.

All I can say is mom is totally stressed because she is still wetting her bed like Bryce and I do! 

Mom denies the stress but she is still wetting her bed.

So I don't know if I believe her or not. 

My name is April and I'm Jessica and Bryce's mother.

Jessica told you that I grew up a bedwetter like her and Bryce.

I stopped at age 15.

I met David in high school we were high school sweethearts.

At one time we really loved each other, deeply!

Then life happened, we just kind of drifted apart.

The chasm was there before either of us realized it.

But still it shocked me when David told me that he was leaving us, meaning the kids and I!

I cried, called him all the bad names that I could think of, but in the end it didn't help, he was still gone.

Then the realization set in our marriage had died years ago it just hadn't been declared legally dead yet! 

The kids and I aren't hurting, David did care for us financially, thanks to a great lawyer I had.

Didn't hurt that he was also my cousin! 

Jessica told you that I got stressed, that was an understatement!  

I was paniced when it first happened! 

I wet my bed for the first time in several years!

That also added to my stress level, the next night and the next night.

I would awake wet, I felt like I was 14 again, going to bed dry and waking up wet!

The calendar said I was 19 years older but the embarrassment was like that I felt when I was 14.

I told my kids they shouldn't feel embarrassed about their bedwetting, it's not their fault!

As I am finding out for myself it's a hell of a lot easier said than done! 

At first it was stress causing my bedwetting.

After a while I guessed I regressed in a way.

How do I put this?

When I was younger, yes I was embarrassed about my bedwetting.

But life was easier, no kids, no worthless husband, I was stress free.

Life hadn't happened yet!

Bedwetting became my escape.

When I woke up wet, I felt like Jessica's age even younger but older than Bryce.

Age 10 was perfect.

At age 10 I wasn't the only bedwetter.

My best friend Laurie Thompson was a bedwetter as well.

We were inseparable.

Laurie was the total opposite of me, where I couldn't wait for my body to stop pissing on itself at night.

Laurie never wanted to stop!

About 7 months after I stopped peeing my bed she and her family moved away.

At 16 she was still bedwetting.

I met David at 16 years old and we dated.

The letters between Laurie and myself dwindled do from everyday to once a week to once a month I often wonder did she continue wetting her bed or like me did she get dry?

• Like 2

I did it, I was able to find Laurie Thompson, Her name is Gillette now.

Her mom still has the same telephone number.

she is like 77 now.

Laurie's dad is dead.

her mom was real surprised to be hearing from me after all these years!

we talked and talked about people from the old neighborhood, my family was still there.

Well at least my dad my mom was gone she committed suicide when she found out about her breast cancer.

It wasn't to late or nothing like that, she couldn't picture herself bald after chemo that and being flat chested as she was at 11 years old. She took the chickens way out.  

The sign of the times was all the people that were her age in the neighborhood were dying off!

I got to talk to Laurie it was like we had never been separated by miles or time.

I finally got the nerve and asked if she ever got dry or not?

"Yeah she said before college, it was hard to let go because you knew I wanted to wet forever!"

"Uhmmm."

"That has no bearing on if I still wet my bed or not!" 

"You still do don't you?"  

There was a small chuckle on the line, "April if there was somebody else asking besides you I would deny it with every fiber of my being!

I started to laugh.

What's so funny?" She asked?

"You aren't the only one, I told her, when I get stressed I still pee my bed.

After the separation, divorce from my ex, I was wetting on a nightly basis.

Its a part of me again like you I don't want to quit this time!"

"Good for you! I stopped so I could go to college.

Imagine my surprise when the dorm I was in was the active bedwetters dorm!

When I filled out my paperwork I was still wetting my bed so I was honest and said I was.

10 months later I wasn't and was placed with others that were.

I was still wanting to be a bedwetter 3 months later I was a true wetter again.

I met Buck he was a rodeo cowboy, hence Buck! besides that sounded tougher than his real name Harold! 

I was honest and told him I was a bedwetter, he found that sexy and me sexy as well, we have 5 kids to prove it!

Unfortunately, Buck was killed in a Rodeo a year or so ago!  

Got hung up on a bull and his neck was broken."

• Like 2

Jessica thought mom was abused when she was younger for her bedwetting.

She was spanked and called a number of names.

That is something we have never had done to us, thank god!

Her mother was the worst mom ever in Jessica's eyes.

At 12 years old she had figured out that her mom enjoyed being a bedwetter again this time around there was nobody to beat her or call her names she liked it!

Jessica had figured out that's why her mother was wetting her bed again.

It was good with her if her mom was happy again.

Her dad doing what he did made her really sad.

There were nights she heard her mom crying in her bedroom all alone in that bed for the first time in several years.

One night she got up and went and crawled into bed with her mom and just held her while she cried.

She had done it for Jessica enough one was a few years earlier. Jessica's friend Sally Crawford had found out she still wet her bed and told the whole school, well her entire 5th grade class that Jessica was still a bedwetter.

She thought Sally was her friend, she felt more betrayed than embarrassed, she knew she had no control over her bladder while asleep.

Besides her mother told her it wasn't her fault, if anyone was to blame blame her.

She told Jessica how lucky she was to have her best friend Laurie that wet her bed as well.

She was sorry for Jessica that she didn't have a friend like Laurie.

Jessica often wondered what it would be like to have a friend like her mom had, or even better like a twin sister or a sister, that was her age that wet her bed as well.

At times she felt so alone!

Mommy was a bedwetter again no denying that fact.

Even Bryce who wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box figured it out.

He was so stupid he expected dad to come home from his business trip any day now.

Dad's business trip had taken him less than 10 miles away, he could come home at nights if he wanted to!

She knew he didn't want to.

His new whore as mom called her, Cheryl didn't want dad to have anything to do with us little bedwetters as she referred to us as.

She found us gross that we peed in our sleep.

I guess she came out of her mother's tummy already toilet trained the bitch.

If one thing positive had came out of this was the fact her and her mother were closer.

She always knew that her mother loved her that was a given.

That night she went to her mother and held her while she cried, it was a bonding moment for them.

For Jessica her mother stopped treating her like a child and more like the young lady she was.

She felt more like Laurie must of felt.

Her mother had never talked to her about the things her mother had done to her when she was growing up.

She never knew her grandmother growing up she was gone before she was born.

It was a good thing she hated her now!

Jessica's mother was the nicest sweetest lady she knew.

Even her friends told her that.

She had always been there for her and Bryce.

She never once had a cross word for their wet beds.

Jessica asked her once why?

What her mother told her shocked her.

She told her the last person on earth she ever wanted to be was her mother.

Jessica was shocked because when she grew up she wanted to be just like her mom! 

Later in the day April received a call from Laurie, she would be in town for business and wanted to see her and meet her kids.

April asked about her 5 if they would be with her?

You bet said Laurie, the Gillette clan will be there in force!

April felt her heart jump for joy she was going to see her best friend from when she was younger, and her kids. 

She told Jessica and Bryce that her best friend and her 5 kids were coming for a visit.

Jessica was happy for her mother and Bryce he could care less! 

Monday afternoon was the big day, April scrubbed the house top to bottom, everything smeled of Pinesol!

While Jessica and Bryce were at school the Gillette family arrived. 

April and Laurie hugged and kissed each other, like they were sisters.

Other than a few wrinkles and Laurie was now a blonde rather than a brunette they pretty much looked the same as they had some, 17 years ago when they had last seen each other! 

Laurie asked if she could use the toilet.

After 5 kids she needed diapers for long trips, not just at night.

Her oldest son Harold Jr.  was 14 and he needed diapers 24/7 365.

His bladder hardly worked, it was a birth defect.

She told told April that all but 1 of her kids still wet at night.

Laurie's 12 year old daughter Jennifer and her 8 year old daughter Belinda and 5 year old Melissa wet their beds, her 6 year old, William was the only dry Gillette.

He was looked upon as the black sheep of the family! 

They started talking the news was even better, the business that Laurie was here for was to take over the local office for her company,

her and her family were moving here.

April couldn't of been more pleased!

They were needing to find a place to stay.

A home to buy.

April insisted that they stay here until they could find a suitable home!

Laurie was thankful, she told April it's kind of embarrassing to wet the beds in nice hotels. April told her "They were glad to have them."

Harold Jr. and William, shared a bedroom there were bunkbeds in that room.

Jessica and Jennifer were put together Belinda and Bryce were bunked together.

Both mothers thought it should be okay they were only 8.

Melissa was put in the same room as Jessica and Jennifer.

Right now Jessica had a queen bed to herself, Jennifer would share that and there was a twin as well for Melissa!

April asked Laurie if she didn't mind sleeping with her as that was the only bed left other than the couch is a hidabed that is as uncomfortable as hell.

Well said Laurie "It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before."

"Yeah I know I was at your place almost every weekend and all summer long.

Your mom never beat me or called me bad names when I wet at night.

You know that's why we never stayed at my house, I figured she would of treated you as she treated me."

Laurie said, "You know my mom and dad saw you as another daughter, don't you?

Thats why you were at my house all the time.

They knew what a bitch your mom was, they wanted to save you, hell if given a chance I think they would of adopted you!"

"I wish they had, said April, I was unhappy in my home, they were better parents to me than my mother ever even dreamed of."

"Your dad was great said Laurie, to bad he was pussy whipped so bad by your mom, he wouldn't of said shit to her even if he had a mouthful!"

April giggled.

That described her dad pretty well.

April still thinks her mom did her and her dad a favor by killing herself! 

The luggage was brought in and packed on top of every case was the kids rubber sheets.

They were added to the beds even though all kids wore diapers there was still leaks and mattresses needed protecting.

The school for Jessica and Bryce was just around the corner less than a quarter of a mile.

Soon Jessica and Bryce were home and having roommates weren't a problem other than Jessica and Bryce and Jennifer and Belinda and Melissa asked their moms about what happens when Jessica and Bryce, or Jennifer,  Belinda, and Melissa find out that they bedwet?

They were all so glad to find out that the others would wet their bed as well, so neither had that to worry about. 

Other than Bryce thought girls were yucchy, and Belinda thought the same of boys everybody got along really well.

Jessica had a crush on Harold Jr. like their moms Jessica and Jennifer and Melissa became like sisters.

Even Bryce and Belinda cuddled with each other at night, in daytime they were gender enemies, at night they spooned together most of the night.

Each slept with a hand on each others diapers, they could feel the other wet the bed, not that it was a conscious thing.

They were sound asleep when it happened. 

April and Laurie were no different than Bryce and Belinda, they spooned and had a hand on each others diapers.

William told his mom that he felt left out and started to get a diaper on at night.

Unlike the others in the house, he was aware when he wet, at first.

After several months that began to change  he began to wake up wetting his bed and just finish the deed he had started.

After a few more months he was waking up realizing that he was wet.

After a couple of more months he was sleeping through like the rest of the family!

Hello Drowndinp,

nice to see you again as an author - I had thought you left the DD-community after the 

desaster with "The Professionals" and "Glory Be". Now I have an important question -

the experiences of 'widowmaker' with not asking were very impressive: Are you interested

in getting a copy of "The Professionals" and "Glory Be"? Of course you can do with your

products what you want, but a revival and continuation of these stories would be a not bad

solution and many readers would be perhaps glad about it. Please tell me!

With best wishes

Diddldum

• Like 2

Dear Drownedimp,

'A Family Affair' isn't in my archives, but it's wonderful that others can help.

Here are 'The Professionals" and "Glory Be' - perhaps other members like

to read these stories.

Much luck!

Diddldum

Glory Be.rtf

The Professionals.rtf

The Gillettes/ Breems families were getting along really good.

April and Laurie something was happening to them, neither were lesbians but they were finding themselves falling for each other.

They talked about it deciding that they weren't into woman but they both felt drawn to each other, they were in love! 

The most sex they had had was spooning while asleep.

If you could call it sex, they had touched each other's crotches through their diapers, while asleep.

Neither was sure they wanted the next step.

They couldn't argue the fact that they cared for the other each other in a loving way. 

April remembered when she had felt this way about her now ex husband.

Laurie hadn't felt like this since her husband was killed.

Thinking about sex with April, that would make her shudder.

It wasn't who, but what they could do as two females.

She, and she knew April felt the same way.

They were sexless lovers for now until they could get over their inhibitions. 

Bryce and Belinda were going through the same thing In a way, they had found that girls and boys weren't so bad, respectively.

They loved sleeping together now.

They agreed it made them feel like adults, married adults.

They weren't ready for further things in their relationship, things like sex sounded gross to them.

The most they had done was kiss each other. 

Bryce had gotten into trouble for fighting at school!

One of his boy friends started making fun of Belinda, telling her she was a girl and had cooties!

Bryce tried to tell him girls aren't so bad, especially this girl.

He was calm and was just trying to explain.

When the boy started calling him a girl, and made kissing sounds.

Bryce kicked his ass.

He was sent to the Principal's office April had to go to school and bring him home, he was suspended for a day for fighting.

He had told the Principal and mother, that if that boy had anything to say to Belinda like what he told her today he would rough him up again.

That's how he felt.

• Like 2

April was upset at the school board, "Bryce was defending a girl he saw as his sister, why wasn't the boy he beat up in trouble for making sexist remarks", she went to the school and told them she would be talking to a lawyer about this.

The board was asking her "Please don't do that!" 

Before she knew it the boy had been suspended, that Bryce had beat up.

He was suspended one day longer than Bryce!

His mom was really upset at him.

The second day of Bryce's suspension.

While at the store, April and Bryce saw the family there.

It took a few seconds but Bryce tugged his mother's skirt.

"That's the boy I beat up!"

April looked they had a daughter with them.

It took a second to figure out it was a boy that had a black eye and he was dressed as a girl.

April said "Hello Mrs. Curtis, who is this young lady?"

"This is Kevin!" said Mrs. Curtis.

"Since he thinks girls are inferior, we took this suspension to teach him how the other half lives.

Lift your skirt and show them what a girl wears."

He lifted his dress and he had panties on.

He was also red as a beet.

April said "Mrs. Curtis, don't you think,..... this could, I don't know, traumatize Kevin?"

"Right now he is Kelly, dressed like this.

It's his choice!"

"You mean he likes being dressed  like this?" Asked April?

"Yes almost every weekend.

Most summers!" Mrs. Curtis said.

"But he looks uncomfortable!" Sakd April!

"That's because you guys know her, if you didn't she would be happy as a clam. We were here buying diapers for Kelly, she quietly said she still pees her bed."

Kevin/ Kelly blushed again.

Bryce saw Goodnites in the cart for a girl.

He knew his mother would kill him if he started laughing now.

Bryce extended his hand "Nice to meet you Kelly!"

In a girls voice she said "Nice to meet you Bryce!" 

As April and Bryce were walking away, Bryce said "If I ever get like that mom... please kill me!"

April chuckled, "If he ever teases Belinda again just say Kelly leave her alone!"

Bryce grinned, "Wow!" was all he said!

• Like 1

A few days later Bryce was back at school.

Belinda gave Bryce a kiss for sticking up for her.

Bryce loved it and hated it at the same time. 

Laurie talked with April, about arrangements.

She found two homes, one, she could afford, but there was room for only her family.

Two, she couldn't afford on her own but there was room for both families.

It was roughly twice the size of April's current home.

Another thing was the smaller home was on the other side of town.

The big home was three blocks away and still was in the same school boundaries. 

That night they had a family meeting 7 kids 2 adults.

The options were explained to the 7 kids Belinda and Bryce wanted to stay together same with Jennifer and Jessica, and Melissa wanted to be sisters.

Laurie and April voted for being together.

The boys Harold and William were the only ones that voted for them being the Gillettes and them being the Breems.

They were voted down.

The two families made plans to move in together in a bigger house!

The two families started to move into a bigger house.

It had 8 bedrooms, Laurie and April took one room.

Harold got his own room, William got his own, and Melissa for their own rooms.

Jessica and Jennifer wanted to stay together, Bryce and Belinda both wanted to stay together which surprised everybody.

Then they realized they had been sleeping together for over 4 months, they found difficult not to sleep together now.

Bryce and Belinda had a thing going.

For two kids now 9 years old, there was a budding romance there.

They still thought that sex was yucky!

But they enjoyed holding hands and kissing. 

The two mom's decided until sex looked appealing they were safe together, that looked like maybe 4 or 5 years in the future. 

April contacted her ex and asked if "He wanted the home or should she sell it?"

Her alimony was based on the amount that he was paying for the house still if he moved in his alimony went up and he still was paying for the house.

If they sold it she got 3/4 of the amount of sale he got other quarter.

They were about third of the way in having it payed off.

10 years into a 30 year loan.

They could get more now than what they had payed for it.

Almost double. 

They decided to sell it and with Laurie being a Realtor she could do it for them, plus get the commission.

A win, win!

It sold quick.

And April got quite a bit and used it as a down payment towards the newest larger house, her ex got his 1/4 as well.

The new house was already about 1/2 payed for.

The payments were about what April was paying for the old house.

At first Melissa was fine but soon she started getting scared at night and was moved back into Jessica's and Jennifer room.

She was much happier there.

Harold loved having his own room at 15 years old he began showing signs of stoppng with his wet beds.

There was one night dry, then two then a week then two weeks wet again then one dry then two then five.

All the dry nights were interrupted by one or two wet nights.

Then it got so he was at a whole moth dry.

That night they took him out or his night time diapers.

He was dry that night but not the next.

He had 30 days of dry diapers.

He made it dry that night and the next.

But not the next.

He was back in diapers for another 30 days.

He made it 3 weeks before he wet.

Then he only made it two weeks, then a week then two days then he was back to being wet for 2 weeks straigh.

His mom Laurie talked to him, "You don't really want to stop bedwetting do you?"

"Mom, he said I like my diapers, I don't want to give them up!"

"I can understand that! Said Laurie!

I liked being a bedwetter I never wanted to stop.

I did to go to college.

Then when I applied I was still wetting my bed.

I told them I was, by the time I got there I wasn't.

But I got put in the bedwetter dorm, soon I was back to wetting my bed.

I understand that I really do.

You don't have to give up your diapers if you don't want to.

Mom when I'm diapered I like using them for their intended use, like you I like wetting my bed." Harold said.

"Are you awake now or are you still wetting in your sleep?" Asked Laurie?

Most of the time awake, but every couple of weeks or so I'm waking up wet still." Said Harold.

"You don't know when that happens do you?" Asked Laurie?  

"No! Said Harold.

It's Sunday then Thursday then Monday.

It jumps around!" 

"Well then, I guess we had better keep you in diapers then shouldn't we? Said Laurie.

You know one of these days your going to meet a nice young lady, she might not understand your bedwetting like we do!" Said Laurie.

"Mom, I already have, her name is Kerri she unlike me, she still wets every night, like me she doesn't want to give up her diapers yet!" Said Harold!

"We would love to meet her!" Said Laurie.

"Well I want to her to meet the family, but I didn't know if you wanted to meet her, you know with me wetting my bed.

I thought maybe you wouldn't think she is right for me?" 

"Nonsense! Said Laurie! I think you two are perfect for each other!"

"Alright, said Harold I will invite her over." 

• Like 2

On Saturday, Harold had Kerri over for dinner that night.  

Everybody but Laurie liked her.

She readily admitted that like Harold she was a bedwetter.

"No secret there! She said.

He saw me hanging out my wet sheets one morning so they could dry.

I was running late that day he walked me to school, soon we were on the subject.

He told me that he saw me hanging my once white sheets out.

In the middle they were getting a golden tinge to them.

At first I was totally embarrased, he soon put my mind at ease.

He told me that he still is a bedwetter, other than he wears diapers. My mom is an environmental nut save the planet type thing!

I haven't wore diapers to bed since I was 5, I outgrew my kiddie diapers and plastic pants.

I have been a true bedwetter since.

In the fact I sleep on the sheets with no protection." 

Harold said, "Mom I kind of agree with her, disposables really aren't disposable it takes forever for them to decompose in the landfill!"

Kerri said, "Your kidding right?"

"No, said Harold it's true!"

"Yes I agree with that part, but if I had diapers would wear them, planet be dammed!

Waking up in a puddle of your own piss every morning sucks!

At least with diapers it wicks away your urine into a gel.

The way I sleep I hate it, it's cold in the winter, smells like hell in the summer.

My room smells like wet skunk! 

I envy you! Said Kerri

At least your moms care enough to have you sleep comfortable I wish there were cloth and plastic pants that would fit me!" said Kerri!

"There is! Said April!

I wear cloth and plastic pants to deal with mine, only my diapers smell like skunk, not our bedroom.

I will give you the names of some of the websites that sell that stuff.

Don't get me wrong that stuff is pretty expensive a good cloth diaper and plastic pants will cost up to $40 or $50 range each, it all depends who has the best sales going on!" 

"Thank you Mrs. Gillette!" Said Kerri! 

"Oh I'm not Mrs Gillette.

I'm Mrs. Breem." Said April

"Aren't you two married?" Asked Kerri?  

"No we just sleep together, and when I say sleep I mean we occupy the same bed."

Harold offered the explanation, "My mom and April were best friends growing up, weekends, holidays, and summers they were inseparable.

They sleep together yes, but they aren't lesbians.  

They don't have a sexual relationship.

They do love each other, but like sisters.

My brother William and I used to share a bed, that didn't make us gay."

"Thanks for setting me straight. Said Kerri.

I was under the impression that you two were gay."

"The closest that I've seen to them having sex was they kiss each other said Harold."

• Like 2

Kerri loved spending time with the two families that actually make one.

If truth be told she not only loved Harold, she had a crush on both of his mothers.

She had lived a sheltered life, seeing these two woman who loved each other was an anomaly to her.

She had just found out about 6 months or so that things like Harold's moms existed she was more curious than anything else. 

She found out that Mrs. Breen and Mrs. Gillette, loved each other like girlfriends do, but they weren't sure they wanted the next level.

Kerri found one thing for sure in her 13 years and that was that she liked boys and girls in a sexual way.

If she had to choose, boys would win, but girls were a very close second.

She kind of knew she didn't know much about sex.

In her family that was a taboo subject.

Unfortunately her mom was not educating her on that taboo subject, she was learning things from kids at school, eavesdropping on other girls talking about it.

Even when she started her period.

Her mom said that you use tampons.

She had no idea why she was having a period.

Just that a woman has one once a month.

If you don't your pregnant, she got that from a girl telling her friend "That she hadn't had her period for the month and the EPT was positive!"

"Oh no!" Said the other girl!

She didn't even know what an EPT was!

They were talking about the girl getting pregnant.

She assumed an EPT had something to do with pregnancy.

Probably what the P in EPT stood for E, Pregnancy T.

She wanted to find out what it felt like to get pregnant.

Her mom told her "That as long as she still pissed her bed don't expect a boy to be in yours!" 

Harold still peed his bed as well.

Would he get her pregnant?

She wished that she knew how her female body worked better.

Next year she would be in Biology she couldn't wait to learn what her body does as a girl and why she does it.

She wouldn't mind spending time with Harold's mothers.

Maybe they could teach her.

There were gaps that needed filling for her because she didn't even know how babies are put in the mommy's tummys! 

She knew now the storks didn't bring them, like when her mommy had told her that when she was younger.

Her mommy had told her that her daddy put a seed inside her mommy and it would grow..

Her mom got upset with her because she wanted to grow a garden of little sisters!  

A huge garden of little sisters!

Kerri went to Mrs. Breem she asked her "Can I ask you a few questions?" 

"If I can answer them I will, if I don't have an answer I won't okay?" Said April?

"Just hear me out please.

In my family we aren't as open about S. E. X she spelled it out, like my mom never told me about my periods.

The first time it happened, I thought I was going to bleed to death.

I still don't know why I bleed like that, can you explain it to me?"

"Huh your mother never told you about that, do they still have the film for young girls in 6th grade?"

"I never got to watch a movie said Kerri.

"Well I'm not sure I should be the one to tell you.  

As females every month our body builds a lining in our uterus, an egg that is released out of our parts called ovaries.

It travels down things called the fallopian tubes.

We're it enters the uterus.

It attaches itself to the wall and that lining, in our uterus.

Now if you don't get pregnant your body expels that lining and egg, that's what that is your period." Said April.

"Oh okay so if we get pregnant that doesn't happen.

There is a girl at school that I overheard talking about not having her period.

She took an EPT.

I assume the P stands for pregnant."

"Close, said April it's an Early Pregnancy Test."

"The girl said it was positive?" 

"That means she is pregnant!" Said April.

"How does the egg get so it makes a baby, pregnant?" 

"Well you need a man for that, he has sperm."

"Is that what the girls call cum?" Asked Kerri?

"Yes." 

"So what happens when the egg and cum meet asked Kerri?

"Then there is like a chemical reaction.

There are chomosones that come from the man and the woman.

They decide if your going to be a brunette, or a blonde.

Have green eyes, blue eyes, or brown eyes.

That's what happens the the cells begin to divide, they keep dividing until a baby is formed.

9 months after the baby was conceived.

It's born!" 

"Does that hurt?" Asked Kerri?

"Oh most definately.

But after you see your baby for the first time you know it's worth it." 

"How does the man get the cum into the woman to start all that?" Asked Kerri?

"For that I think you should ask your own mom!" Said April.

"Why is it a secret?" Asked Kerri?

"No there is no secret.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know all ready." Said April. 

"Another question that I want to ask, it's about your and Mrs. Gillette's relationship.

Is it alright for girl to date other girls?"

"Well there is no law against it, some people might think it's odd or unatural.

But if two people really love each other is there a harm in loving somebody else of the same gender?

Laurie and I have an unusual relationship.

We sleep in the same bed, we love each other, always have, but we don't have sex or anything." 

"Last question, do you think it's okay to date a boy like Harold, because my mom told me no guys wouldn't love me because I'm still a bedwetter!"

You like Harold right he still wets his bed, I know he loves you even though you wet yours as well!

Your an equal in his eyes.

You won't make fun of his wetting of the bed or he won't make fun of yours.  

Your a couple now." Said April.

"A couple of what?" Kerri asked? 

"You like him and he likes you!" Said April! 

"Thank you for the talk said Kerri.

Now I know what's happening with my body."

"Glad I could help!" Said April! 

If anybody asks you didn't hear it from me!"

• Like 1

Kerri felt better at least she understood what her body was doing. 

She wondered if Laurie had ever told Harold that he would never find a good woman because he still wet his bed?

She wouldn't mind being that woman.

She wanted the job.

But did he feel the same about her?

According to April he liked her.

But did he like her enough to call it love?

She knew that she loved Harold.

Kerri wished that she lived here with the two mothers, her home life wasn't what you would call ideal.

Her dad was missing he had ran off with the school teacher she had in Kindergarten. Then he was killed in the military, just a few years ago.

Her mom worked nights was asleep in the day time.

They hardly even seen each other which was fine for Kerri when ever they did see each other her mother nagged her about her bedwetting. Nagged wasn't the word she yelled at her about it calling her weak.

She yelled so loud that she was sure the neighbors still knew she was a bedwetter!  

How could they not know.

She was an only child, her wet sheets were draped over the clothes line to dry after being washed by Kerri.

Her mom at least put them outside to dry for her.

If any of the neighbors asked about Kerri and her bedwetting, her mother was more than delighted to tell them that yes Kerri at 14 years old still wet her bed.

It didn't matter if Kerri was there or not she just acted like she wasn't and was changing different shades af red due to emberrasment.

From what she gathered from Harold.

April's mother treated her pretty much the same way, as Kerri's mother treated her.

She felt a kinship with April because of it.

She knew Jessica and Bryce still wet their beds and April was more than supportive about it.

She knew that Harold, Jeniffer,  William, Belinda, and Melissa were bedwetters.

She also knew that April and Laurie were bedwetters as well.

She wanted in this family, her life sucked at times, she wondered would the Breems- Gillette's adopt her?

• Like 1

Kerri waited until she was able to get April and Laurie together.

The kids were outside and she talked to them.

She told them about how her mother treated her, April could relate as well as Laurie after seeing it from when April was going through the same treatment. 

They certainly felt for her, but they weren't her parents and had no control over her they would certainly talk with Kerri's mother.

When they took Kerri home that night.

They did have a talk with Jean,  Kerri's mother.

At first Jean was upset that Kerri had talked about the abuse.

Then when April began talking about what she went through it shocked Jean, she did say it looks like you turned out alright.

Apparently you stopped wetting your bed!

Not quite said April every time I was stressed I woke up wet.

After my divorce it has returned, I'm a bedwetter again as are my two kids!

Laurie told her that she as well wet her bed still and her 5 kids as well.

What do you want from me?

Well said April we would like to see Kerri not to have to go through what I did, we like to see you be more supportive or we would like Kerri to come live with us!

Jean thought for a moment.

I think she should go live with you.

Not because of her bedwetting, I've been told I have cancer I'm riddled with it, mostly my Pancreas.

I'm dying!

In the next few weeks to months I will be dead.

I was worried about who to send Kerri to.

My family are all dead or dying off themselves, none of em would want a bedwetter.

If you are willing to take Kerri, I'm willing to let her go.

Please take care of her, I know you will take care of her better than I ever have, I was easily frustrated by her bedwetting.

Seems it won't faze you two in the least.

I don't have a lot of money, most of the insurance I have is going to be needed to pay my medical bills and to bury my ass.

If there is anything left, you get it, to help raise Kerri.

I don't want her to see me, going though Chemo.

I don't want her to see me sick.

One thing I ask of you April I want you as my executor of my estate.

I'm naming you two as guardians of Kerri.

If you want to adopt her after I'm dead that would be fine with me.

But from what I gather, she is smitten with your oldest boy Laurie.

That might cause some kind of legal issue down the road.

Brother and sister type thing.

Get your clothes Kerri and your rubber sheet off the bed, your going to need it! 

45 minutes later they had Kerri's things loaded and were moving her to their house.

April put an arm around her shoulders and said Welcome home when they went into her new home.

The boys and girls all helped unload things and put them into one of the empty rooms. 

They had a family meeting after dinner they told all the kids "That Kerri would be living with them, they were to treat her as a sister, like how Jessica and Bryce were treated and how Laurie's kids were treated as brothers and sisters by  April's kids. 

That night as they got all kids ready for bed and as they visited Kerri, she was crying.

"What's the matter asked April aren't you happy?"

"It's not that I'm very happy, its... it's my mom dying I know she never treated me well but she is still my mom, you know what I mean?"

"Yes! Said April!

My mom was like your mom in the way she treated me.

My mom got cancer just like your mom.

She killed herself.

I still missed her even though she treated me like dirt.

She gave you birth and you owe her that right?"

"Yeah, that's it said Kerri.

Don't get me wrong I love you two as my mom's now."

"But she was your first! Said Laurie.

We understand.

Growing up April lived at our house.

She loved my mom as much as I did.

But she still had her mom.

She loved her.

My mom understood that as well, we understand that from you." 

• Like 1