LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday in diapers

This past Saturday what is my birthday. My wife rolled over and gave me a nice big kiss and check my diapers. They were wet as usual. She said it's time for you to get up and let's get you changed out of those wet diapers. So I walked over to the changing table and laid down. My wife's let down my pajamas and then the plastic panties. She goes my you're really wet this morning as she unpins my thick night cloth diapers and drops them into the diaper pail. She says I'm going to diaper you back up so you can enjoy your day. She grabs the diaper rash cream and rubs it over my butt between my legs in over my genitals. She tells me that I'll be wearing thick diapers today and she doesn't have time to change me all the time so I'm going to be in them for a longer time. As she's pinning my diapers on, I get a huge erection. She says would you like Mommy to take care of that for you? I say with a smile on my face sure! So she finishes pinning on my double  cloth diapers. Then she pulls back up my plastic panties and starts to rub the front of them. After a few minutes I shoot a load of cum in the front of my diaper. And I she says that's a good boy. I will help you get dressed I have an outfit that I want you to wear today. So while I'm still laying on the changing table she pulls up a pair of white tights over my plastic panties and diapers. Then she has me sit up and puts  my bra on me. Then she has me stand up and puts a nice new frilly pink dress on me. If it's me nicely and shows off my breasts and diapers. The dress is short enough that it doesn't cover the diaper and you can see it through the white tights. She helps me put my Mary Jane shoes on. Now I am all dressed up looking like a big sissy. I tell her I am hungry I would like some breakfast. My wife goes and sits on the couch and tells me to join her. She reveals her left breast and tells me to suckle on it. It's hard to resist breasts that are full of milk and it's just for me. So I lay across your lap and start to suck on a big nipple. After I empty the left breast to tells me to start on the right one. She's holding me on her lap with one hand behind my head and the other between my legs. As I am feeding on the right breast I start to fart. She is patting my bottom cuz her hand is between my legs. Soon the farting stopped and I began filling my diapers with poop. As I am nursing I am also feeling up my pants. I can feel a diapers expand that's the tights of keeping it tight to my butt. She then says that I did a beautiful big load in the back of my diaper. I am now finished nursing and she still has a hand in between my legs feeling the load that I did in my pants. Then she says I know how much you like a messy diaper so happy birthday you will be wearing it all day.