LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confuse

Plese bear with me with spel and writin. I am 50 yer old male who 20 yer ago had car acident and had TBI-Tramatic Brain Injurey. This made me in diper all the time and many other handcap. Doctor tell me and wife my mentel age is 2. I use whellchair eat puree food becuse swalow bad need to be fed times. I all so lost all sex ablite.

So I am confuse why? I dont know if I am my wife husban or her baby. I dont wer baby dipers I wer Depends. The only thing I do or have that is baby is a crib ral for my side of the bed so I dont roll out. I eat puree food for swalow bad I drink out of sip cup and botle becuse it give out slow. I wer bib becuse I can be mesy eat and my wife feed me most time. I dont have baby toys othr than lego for my hand use color book puzle. The bigest baby thing I do with my wife if nurse 3 time a day. Back when I had acident my daghter was 1 yer old and nurse. I all so share in that back then for enjoy. We keep it go for all yer way aftr daghter stop nurse. My wife still give milk to me and it is big comfort still. 

So I relly dont know were I fit in. Am I her husban who just ned care all the time or am I more like her baby boy? When she dos not work from home 2 time a wek I have CNA care for me at home.