LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something All Of Us Could Use

Actually, I could start another deep thought discussion here in saying I don't pee my pants.  I pee my diapers.  Maybe the onesie should say "diapers" instead of "pants".  Now, the deep thinker in me wonders if when I'm wearing jeans over my diapers and pee, am I actually peeing my pants because my diapers are inside of my pants and I'm peeing in my diapers.  Since my diapers are inside my pants when I'm peeing them, am I technically peeing my pants or peeing in my pants even though I'm actually peeing in my diaper?  I think of peeing my pants as my pants getting wet because I have peed directly in them (which, by the way I don't do).  I would have to say that I'm peeing in my pants, not peeing my pants because I'm wearing my pants and diapers when peeing.  Tecnically that would be peeing in my pants even though I'm directly peeing in my diaper.  What if my diaper leaks, though?   If my pants get wet from a leaky diaper, would that mean I peed my pants even though I peed my diaper?  I think both could apply, I peed in my pants but because my diaper inside my pants leaked and didn't hold all my pee, I also peed my pants.  Either way, I'm still cool!

• Haha 1

I think it is all a matter of semantics.   I think if you pee your diaper while in your pants your just peeing in your pants.   I still think that if you pee your pants then your peeing your pants directly without a diaper.   However, there are some people that consider their diaper like their pants so in that case they might be peeing in their pants.   Now I am confused he he.

Fortunately, not all of us. Does it even look like this is an issue for me? This could definitely be the makings of a case of Tight Tiara Syndrome. Thank Anderielle the Wise that we do not have this problem. We still have not even figured out who's on first yet

I don't know: what is on second

I fear that I have hijakced this thread inadvertently

</hijack>

Love that onesie, and if you found a T shirt prints shop, or online you can get anything printed on a shirt, we have local shirt print shops, of corse you would need to take in the onesie and the picture or saying you want to have on it. 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, Little Christine said:

I fear that I have hijakced this thread inadvertently

</hijack>

Actually, not many people know this but the ball player, What, who was playing second base was wearing a baseball uniform onesie shirt to cover his diaper.  It didn't say, "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants", but it did keep his diaper from sagging without the fans knowing.  He asked other players if they could tell he was diapered and the third baseman said, "I don't know" and the first baseman asked, "Who?"

yeah, but the pitcher knew today and the catcher will know tomorrow

On 11/11/2017 at 2:55 AM, diapersalways said:

man thats so deeeep, you should write poetry and spit at mic night.....

give Socrates a run for his money....

I can do that

You, of course, know my name is Christine

And I think that I am really keen

With myself I'm enrapt

as well as up in wrapped

with an ego like nobody's seen

14 hours ago, Little Christine said:

yeah, but the pitcher knew today and the catcher will know tomorrow

I can do that

You, of course, know my name is Christine

And I think that I am really keen

With myself I'm enrapt

as well as up in wrapped

with an ego like nobody's seen

But I'm really not that mean

Unless you try and intervene

That's actually pretty good.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:19 AM, rusty pins said:

Actually, not many people know this but the ball player, What, who was playing second base was wearing a baseball uniform onesie shirt to cover his diaper.  It didn't say, "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants", but it did keep his diaper from sagging without the fans knowing.  He asked other players if they could tell he was diapered and the third baseman said, "I don't know" and the first baseman asked, "Who?"

I just realized I made my own mistake in my previous post!  I said, "What, who was playing second base".  Who was on first and What was playing second base!

They thought so, too, because after that they did "the mudder eats the fodder"

and loafing

Good grief; when I hijack a threat, it STAYS hijakcked, whether I want it to or not. And all it was was a throw-away line