LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult diaper with largest padding dimensions?

I noticed a thread about thickest disposable but I was looking for something related but different so I thought I'd start a new thread.

My question: I was wondering what adult diaper currently has the largest dimensions for its padding?

I'm an 80s baby and therefore my dream diaper is essentially one of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWqojAw_nPE

The thing about this diaper that I love is that the dimensions of the padding are huge. By that I do not mean thick. Sure, the diaper in that video IS thick(which is great, and almost as important), but if you take a closer look, the padding goes all the way up the front and back, and all the way (or most of the way) out the sides in the wings.

Sadly, this is not the case for many adult disposables which tend to have generous differences between the dimensions of the diaper vs the diapers padding.

We 80's babies need to form a coalition to start a company that makes diapers like these for adults XD

• 2 weeks later...

I wish one of the ABDL companies would make a diaper like the one in the video. Probably would be super expensive to manufacture if they went with the trend of making a super-duper-alpha-absorbancy diaper that can hold 1million gallons of wettings. Have you seen the video of ABU's new diaper coming out in like a month? Lol the vid shows a simulated... 10 wettings? 

10 freakin wettings.

If they just made it fluffy using pulp like the old days instead of using SAP I think it would be cheaper. Then they could make them way thicker. Sure, they might not hold 10 wettings but they'd hold one or two. Think about it. When's the last time you heard an AB or DL say they DIDN"T want thick diapers? Maybe during stealth situations, sure, but if they had their choice? Think most of the community would opt for thicker diapers.

If I had the money and the know how I'd start that business in a heartbeat. I think there is a real market for super thick, rather than super absorbent diapers. Among abdl's that is.