LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1st Messy Accident, Had to Share

I've read here for a long time, but never joined or posted. Today is the day! I have to share this with someone!

I've always enjoyed wearing & wetting diapers, but haven't done it in years. This last week I picked up a package of depend pull up style diapers and tried them. What a waste of money! They leak so bad on the first wetting I just threw them out. I tried goodnights next which did better but are a little small for me. Yesterday I picked up the walgreens brand which is a step up from depend but still not what I want. I'm still trying to find something I like.

Anyway. Today on the way home from work I had to poop. Although I'm interested in the idea of messing a diaper, I'm not a huge fan because of the clean up. Today I planned to put my diaper on, pee, then poop in the toilet and go back to my wet diaper. When I got home the house was cold so I started a fire and also laundry and at that point I had to poop and pee pretty bad so I went to get my diaper. 

As I was bending down to pull out a diaper I could feel my poop starting to poke out a little. It was a hard poop and this never happens to me! I can usually hold it for a long time, but not tonight. I've been experimenting a little with anal play so I wonder if that's the cause. 

So I pull my diaper on and try to pee..when my poop starts coming out! I grabbed the back of my diaper and tried to hold it in so I could pee, but every time I relaxed to pee it would come out a little more. When I wet my diaper I like to talk so I kept saying "Oh no, I'm having an accident in my diaper. My poop is starting to come out." I really didn't want to mess my diaper so I waddled to the bathroom but before I got there my big poop came out. I cried a little and said "Oh no oh no I can't hold my poopy, I'm having a big accident in my diaper!" It was a solid one and pushed the back of my diaper way out. I just stood there in shock wondering if I really just had an accident in my diaper or if I was subconsciously doing it on purpose. 

I started to pee a little by accident, but I held my hands over my diaper so I could try to hold it in. "Oh no now I'm going pee pee too! I'm a bad girl who needs diapers." I didn't want to make a bigger mess by wetting my diaper too. I took a few more steps to the bathroom but it was too late, I started peeing again. "I can't stop it, my pee pee keeps coming out. I'm making such a mess in my diapers."

At that point I knew it was too late and I still had to poop so I pushed until the next one came out. My diaper was so full I could feel it squishing against my bottom and riding up the back of my diaper. I reached around and touched the back of my diaper and was so surprised by how warm and good it felt. I couldn't believe I had a accident. "I guess I really do need diapers if I can't hold my poopy anymore. I'm such a bad girl for making a mess in my diaper."

I walked around in my mess for a little while. The walgreens diapers get really hard after they're wet for a while and I like that feeling because every time I move I'm reminded of how naughty I've been. After I cleaned up I put a new diaper on and now I feel like such a naughty little girl for having an accident. 

I kind of hope it happens again :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Sounds like the Walgreen pull ups did its job.  I have used them when not in cloth diapers but they do leak if you pee more than once in them.  Never pooped in them.

5 hours ago, Red Yes Horse said:

I’ve always wished I was small enough to fit into the pull-ups from Walgreens, just so I could wear the ones with ponies on them lol.

I like to use them as a soaker in my Bambinos. They usually hold most of a wetting, depending on how quickly I let it out. The rest soaks into the Bambino like it's supposed to.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice story if you like I could offer a little advice on how to make it even more pleasurable for you even as a little toddler girl.

Message me if you like or email me at babyalan007@Gmail.com

• 1 month later...
On 2017-11-08 at 11:09 PM, jessabnov said:

I've read here for a long time, but never joined or posted. Today is the day! I have to share this with someone!

I've always enjoyed wearing & wetting diapers, but haven't done it in years. This last week I picked up a package of depend pull up style diapers and tried them. What a waste of money! They leak so bad on the first wetting I just threw them out. I tried goodnights next which did better but are a little small for me. Yesterday I picked up the walgreens brand which is a step up from depend but still not what I want. I'm still trying to find something I like.

Anyway. Today on the way home from work I had to poop. Although I'm interested in the idea of messing a diaper, I'm not a huge fan because of the clean up. Today I planned to put my diaper on, pee, then poop in the toilet and go back to my wet diaper. When I got home the house was cold so I started a fire and also laundry and at that point I had to poop and pee pretty bad so I went to get my diaper. 

As I was bending down to pull out a diaper I could feel my poop starting to poke out a little. It was a hard poop and this never happens to me! I can usually hold it for a long time, but not tonight. I've been experimenting a little with anal play so I wonder if that's the cause. 

So I pull my diaper on and try to pee..when my poop starts coming out! I grabbed the back of my diaper and tried to hold it in so I could pee, but every time I relaxed to pee it would come out a little more. When I wet my diaper I like to talk so I kept saying "Oh no, I'm having an accident in my diaper. My poop is starting to come out." I really didn't want to mess my diaper so I waddled to the bathroom but before I got there my big poop came out. I cried a little and said "Oh no oh no I can't hold my poopy, I'm having a big accident in my diaper!" It was a solid one and pushed the back of my diaper way out. I just stood there in shock wondering if I really just had an accident in my diaper or if I was subconsciously doing it on purpose. 

I started to pee a little by accident, but I held my hands over my diaper so I could try to hold it in. "Oh no now I'm going pee pee too! I'm a bad girl who needs diapers." I didn't want to make a bigger mess by wetting my diaper too. I took a few more steps to the bathroom but it was too late, I started peeing again. "I can't stop it, my pee pee keeps coming out. I'm making such a mess in my diapers."

At that point I knew it was too late and I still had to poop so I pushed until the next one came out. My diaper was so full I could feel it squishing against my bottom and riding up the back of my diaper. I reached around and touched the back of my diaper and was so surprised by how warm and good it felt. I couldn't believe I had a accident. "I guess I really do need diapers if I can't hold my poopy anymore. I'm such a bad girl for making a mess in my diaper."

I walked around in my mess for a little while. The walgreens diapers get really hard after they're wet for a while and I like that feeling because every time I move I'm reminded of how naughty I've been. After I cleaned up I put a new diaper on and now I feel like such a naughty little girl for having an accident. 

I kind of hope it happens again :D

Amazing story! :D Send me a PM if you want!

• 1 month later...

Hi Jessabnov, and welcome to the naughty little girls club.

I'm a member of the naughty little boys club, which in reality is the same club as yours.  Just love pooping in a diaper, especially if it is a nice firm one which pushes the back of my diaper way out.  One time I did that while the front of my diaper was pushed way out by a bone I was growing in front.  Looked at myself sideways in the mirror and split a gut laughing.  In the side view my diaper turned into a 2-headed monster!  I laughed so hard that my laughter caused me to push out even more poop after I thought I was all done. 

I never drop a log in the porcelain pony anymore unless I don't have the time to enjoy the poop and then after that do a clean-up.  Pooping in the porcelain pony is about as much fun for me as brushing my teeth or combing my hair, whereas doing it in a diaper is so much fun, I call it diaper heaven.   I've often wondered how something so ugly and stinky (my poop) can give me so much enjoyment.  Then again, maybe I just think too much.  Maybe I should think less and enjoy more.  Forgive me for rambling on, but I tend to do that when I run into a person who seems to think just like me.