LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Too Late Magical Girl (Completed 02 10 19)

On 6/12/2018 at 10:18 AM, InkuHime said:

Well this ith crap.

I'm also having some trouble with the lisp. It would be great if the lisp are a little limited like your example.

But overall, i really really really enjoy this story and am checking back almost every day. ;)

Thanks for writing this!

Well, I have no problem with the lisp. I think it’s important to keep being reminded how humiliating her transformation is, especially when we’re also seeing how powerful it makes her.

Really looking forward to the next chapter!

22 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Well, I have no problem with the lisp. I think it’s important to keep being reminded how humiliating her transformation is, especially when we’re also seeing how powerful it makes her.

I actually agree with you, it allows me to fully understand her veiw point and her own delema, get a good feel of her character, though i have an issue with not understanding it, but i have played a few text base RPG games where you have to stay in character, so having the lisp makes it so she "stays in character" but at the same time i also wouldn't want the auther to turn anyone off from reading such a great story.

3 hours ago, Amelia said:

Nice! I want to be a magical girl

After reading this even i want to be a magical girl lol and I'm a straight male lol

I am glad people liked the picture. Mr Bear was supposed to be leaning against Kristine's ankle reading a law book. Will have to update.

I've tried reducing the number of 's' replaced with 'th' to make the sentences easier to parse, while maintaining an in text artifact of Kristine's lisp. Let me know what you think.

No one stopped them from leaving Cassar Red’s residence.
    They found Tac and Gorgeous waiting for them.
    “Let’s go back to the inn; we can tell you what we found out,” Gwens told the other two.
    Kristine did not mind.
    She wanted to change her wet diaper. It felt a little saggier than she was used to. Mr Bear was much better at putting diapers on her than she was herself.
    Later, after Kristine had changed, the four of them sat around a table in a back room at the inn.
    “So, you find out anything useful or has this been an incredible waste of my time,” Tac asked. “Not that I am not used to Gorgeous wasting my time.”
    “Thut up Tac,” Kristine said.
    “Cassar Red told us that he was paid in True Gold.”
    Tac sat up straighter. “Damn.”
    “What ith tho thpecial about True Gold?” Kristine asked.
    “It’s not gold,” Gorgeous said. “True Gold is created by an alchemical process, and is one of the most magical of materials.”
    “The weaponised plutonium of out world,” Tac told her.
    “And therefore easily traceable,” Gorgeous told her.
    “But what if thomeone is counterfeiting it, or whatever?”
    The three women stared at Kristine as if she had just said the stupidest thing ever. She was seized by a desire to pop her pacifier in her mouth and disappear. She took a deep breath. “Why wouldn’t anyone?”
    “The Great Eleven,” Gwens told her. “Last time someone tried they killed him, his family out to three relations, his friends and their families out to three relations.”
    “That’th horrible.”
    “They are deadly serious about True Gold. No one but an insane person would try to counterfeit, and there is no way an insane person could.” Gorgeous’ tone made it clear she believed what she was saying.
    “Sound mind, sound body if you want to make True Gold,” Tac told her, leaning back in her chair. “So if Red told you he got paid in True Gold, we can find out where it came from.”
    “That is certainly going to make him look bad.” Gwens did not sound as if she was talking to them and more like she was thinking out loud. “I would not think he would ignore it.”
    “What’s he going to do? You already kicked his ass,” Tac said.
    At that moment it was as if the room exploded.
    Kristine was tossed through the air, her ears ringing. She bounced hard, things crunching under her as her armoured clothing smashed what was softer than it. Finally sliding to a stop, Kristine was lying face first in the dirt, her butt sticking up in the air.
    She hurt.
    Like a too hard day of physical labour hurt, with every muscle in her body protesting.
    She pushed herself up, rolled over onto her padded bottom and looked around.
    Perhaps a hundred feet from where she lay she saw the inn, but a large part of it had been smashed open.
    Something impossibly tall stood close to the destruction, looking around, its eyes glowing like searchlights. Its foot, easily the size of an SUV, kicked at the walls of the inn, destroying more of the building as the light from its eyes fell upon the wreckage.
    She had no idea what the giant was, other than a giant obviously, but she did not take well to being attacked.
    After calling her mace to her hand she teleported across the distance, appearing near one of its feet. She swung the heavy weapon out, figuring she would smash its feet so it would fall and put its head where she could reach it.
    Once, when she had been a kid, Kristine had taken an old wooden baseball bat and swung it as hard as she could against a tree. She did not recall why she had done such a thing, probably for a stupid, childish reason, but she did remember how much it had hurt her hands.
    The childhood sting in her palms now seemed like a gentle caress in her memory.
    Pain shot up her arms to her shoulders and she would bet a few of her fingers broke.
    The giant kicked her.
    No, to say it kicked her would suggest some intent on its part to hurt her. The action seemed more careless,  even harmless, like a flick of a foot to chase off a kitten licking your toes.
    However, that flick sent Kristine flying again, this time crashing through at least one or two other buildings before she slammed into another and came to a stop about two hundred yards away.
    The light from the giant’s eyes fell on her.
    “What the hell are you doing? You really are a stupid baby,” Tac said from nearby.
    “I’m fighting the giant, and I am not a thtupid baby.” She pushed herself from the wreckage of the wall she had hit. She shook out her still stinging hands.
    The giant took a step towards her.
    That one step easily covered fifty feet.
    She was sure the ground should have shaken with that step, but it did not. She guessed it could not have snuck up on them if every footfall had been like an earthquake.
    Really unfair.
    “That’s not a giant you idiot,” Tac told her. “That is a War Titan. Its probably the most powerful thing on this mountain.”
    The War Titan took another step.
    “Teleport us out of here. Down to the station.”
    “Where are Gorgeouth and Gwenth?” She looked around.
    “Dead, probably. Who cares? We’re alive. Let’s stay that way miss pissy pants.”
    The War Titan took another step. It was much closer now. It looked down at Kristine.
    “I am not leaving them,” she told Tac, and ignoring the pain in her fingers she gripped her mace again. She teleported. This time high up, close to its head. It would be sure to feel this, she thought, slamming the weapon down onto a nose larger than she.
    And maybe the War Titan did feel it.
    But to Kristine, it looked as if she had not even hit that nose.
    No blood, breaks or bruising.
    But it did snap up a hand and slapped her down really hard, so it must have noticed.
    Kristine hit the ground hand, bounced, crashed through more buildings, was pretty sure some ribs broke. Her head was ringing even louder, and for several long seconds, she could not breathe.
    “It is going to kill you if you stay here any longer,” Tac said, leaping up onto a wrecked wall that had stopped her tumble in a bone bruising manner. “You’d need a team of combat focused Magical Girls with another team of support Magical Girls to take that thing down.
    Kristine was tempted to believe the Cat.
    “So let’s get out of here before it kills us.”
    Kristine got to her feet. She almost collapsed when a stabbing pain in her knee threatened to fold the joint under her. This was worse than when that monster had beaten her up when she had been purely mundane.
    “I am not leaving them,” she said. She wiped some blood from her face, probably from her nose.
    “You are an idiot,” Tac told her.
    The area around them lit up.
    The War Titan had crossed to them unheard, was staring down at them.
    Kristine spotted Gorgeous hobbling from a wrecked building nearby, supporting an insensible Gwens.
    “I’m not leaving them,” she said again, but as she stared up at the War Titan, she was not sure what she was going to do.
    Tac was right, it was the most powerful thing on the mountain.
    The War Titan pulled back its arm and lowering itself by dropping to one knee; it fired the punch at Kristine.
    Or maybe not the most powerful?
    “Mr Bear!” Kristine shouted.
    The teddy bear appeared in front of her, between the War Titan and Kristine. The bear stood about twenty feet tall, as large as Kristine had ever seen it.
    It was still smaller than the War Titan.
    The punch that hit Mr Bear drove the plushie back almost to where Kristine stood, snapped its seams and forced stuffing out of those rips.
    “The bear will never hold it back,” Tac shouted from some distance away, having already fled.
    Kristine knew that but ignored Tac. “Teddy Bear Pi’nic,” she shouted.
    Bears of shadow appeared all over the War Titan, grabbing it and punching at it.
    They were not doing it any real harm.
    However, it was, for a moment, distracted.
    Kristine Teleported up behind the War Titan’s head. She dropped upon the nape of its neck.
    She believed the War Titan was not aware of her for it did not react to her presence.
    Closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, Kristine visualised what she wanted to do and then... She Pulled.
    It was the only way she could think of what she was doing.
    Her magic was like a muscle, and she was straining it for all it was worth.
    Kristine felt as if she was lifting something heavy. Too heavy for her and if she kept trying to lift it than something was going to tear.
    She did not stop though.
    Kristine was straining so hard she started to wet her diaper without noticing.
    Then, just as it felt something must inevitably rupture, Kristine, in effect, lifted a great weight.
    She teleported herself and the War Titan far into the sky above the mountain. The air around them was frigid and thin.
    Kristine released her hold on the War Titan and kicked away from it.
    The War Titan lifted its head, raising its chin until it was looking back at Kristine over its forehead.
    The two of them fell through the thin air.
    Kristine raised her hand and, with numb fingers, raised her hand and gave it the finger.
    Somewhere nearby there was a flash if light and a rumble.
    Kristine teleported back to the ground.
    When she landed, she fell hard to her knees.
    “Ow.”
    “What did you do?” Tac asked.
    Kristine lifted her hand, pointed up.
    There was a flash of light that lit up the clouds above them and then a boom that rattled windows.
    “What the hell?” Tac asked.
    There was another flash and a boom.
    “The Storm Eagles,” Gorgeous said from not too far off.
    “Tearing apart anything that flieth above the mountain,” Kristine said. She tried to smile, but it hurt too much.
    “Well shit,” Tac said as another flash lit up the area around them.
    Kristine pointing arm fell to her side as she passed out.

When Kristine woke, she was one something soft and warm. Eyes still closed she snuggled up against it, ignoring the twinges of pain.
    She heard talking nearby. Recognised the voices Tac and Gorgeous.
    They were talking about what had happened, about any other threats that might appear.
    Kristine opened her eyes.
    She was in Mr Bears large, soft arms. He rocked her gently, and she felt tiny and very safe.
    Mr Bear looked down at her.
    She noticed a few patches of thin fur on him, likely were his seams had split and his stuffing had escaped.
    “Thank you,” she said softly.
    Mr Bear said nothing. He never did.
    He did however jam the nipple of what was easily a gallon sized baby bottle into her mouth. Kristine at first tried to spit it out, but Mr Bear held her and shifted the bottle around, so the nipple stayed firmly in her mouth. Then, as she tasted the bottle’s contents, which was like milk, but so much better, she found herself sucking at the nipple. At first to get a bit of a taste, to see if it was as delicious as she thought, and then, well, then she was just nursing without really thinking.
    She closed her eyes, sucking on the nipple, as Mr Bear gently rocked her.
    As her tummy filled the myriad of little pains faded and she started to feel energised. When she finished, Mr Bear had her up on his shoulder, patting her back and rubbing the back of her diaper until she burped with a blush.
    However, Mr Bear was not finished with her. Putting her back on his lap he proceeded to spoon feed her. Skillfully and without pause he pushed the baby food into her mouth. Again, she wanted to resist, but the taste and the way she almost craved it, had her eating each spoon-full.
    Finally, she had been fed to Mr Bear’s satisfaction and, after wiping her chin, he took her off his lap and placed her on her feet.
    Her tummy was almost painfully full, but all her injuries were healed, and her clothes neat and presentable.
    Mr Bear patted her on the head and then popped back to plushie size before falling into the diaper bag.
    Kristine closed the bag, which she had not summoned, and then dismissed it.
    “So the baby is all fed,” Tac said.
    Kirstine told Tac to, “Thut up.”
    Tac laughed.
    Gwens was sitting nearby, she was holding a bandage up to her forehead.
    “Are you all right Gwenth?”
    Gwens nodded. “Should be fine soon, thanks for saving me.”
    “Yes,” Gorgeous said. “That was quick thinking.”
    “Thank you,” Kristine said.
    For the moment they were treating her seriously.
    “Can you get us out of here now?” Tac asked. “Now that you’ve had your nap?”
    Kristine saw no point in yelling at Tac, so she instead just held out her hand. “Back to the tranthit station?”
    “Yes,” Gorgeous said as she helped Gwens up.
    Tac turned into a cat and jumped up onto Kristine’s shoulder.
    Gorgeous took her hand, her other arm wrapped around Gwens’ shoulders.
    Kristine envisioned the station’s platform and teleported away.
    One moment they were on the mountain, the next on the station's raised platform.
    Gorgeous released her hold on Kirstine’s hand and directed Gwens over to a bench. Tac jumped down and became a woman again.
    “I’m going to get us tickets on the first ship out of here,” Gorgeous said as she walked towards the ticket booths.
    Kristine took a seat beside Gwens.
    Her diaper crinkled under her as the padding compressed a little under her bottom. She pulled furtively at the hem of her baby dress, as if she could hide her diaper. “Were the other Nurthery Knights really that helpleth?”
    Gwens looked at her. She smiled sadly and nodded. “I suppose the magic made it difficult for them to develop. They always seemed much like they were when they became magical girls.”
    Kristine looked around to make sure Tac was not close. “Do you think I am going to regress.” She spoke carefully and through sheer act of will kept the lisp out of her words.
    Gwens shook her head. “I don’t know.”
    Kristine wanted to ask Gwens so many questions, and she wanted to pour out her worries out to the woman, but there was no time.
    Gorgeous was walking towards them, tickets in her hand. Tac was walking back towards her.
    Kristine stood, offered a hand to Gwens.
    “I got us a ride out of here. Leaves in two minutes.”
    “Where does it go?” Tac asked.
    “Who cares,” Gorgeous told her.
    “Fair enough,” Kristine said. “Not like I would know where we were going anyway.”

They had a small, private compartment to themselves on the airship.
    Crowding in the four of them sat nearly knee to knee.
    Gorgeous spoke first. “Well, before we were interrupted…”
    Her matter of fact tone set Kristine, Gwens, and even Tac laughing.
    The three other woman, without their own Mr Bear to take care of them, still looked a little rough. Small scratches, bruises, damaged clothing.
    Gorgeous waited for them to stop laughing before continuing. “I suspect that Cassar pulled out his most powerful weapon. I would not be surprised if the news her had a War Titan working for him might even come as a surprise to people who probably feel that they should have known.”
    Kristine wondered who those ‘people’ were. Gwens and Tac seemed to accept the statement, so Kristine did not have an opportunity to ask.
    “He has some competitors that will be looking closely at him,” Gwens said.
    “Especially if we give them a reason to, all for a modest finder’s fee,” Tac said.
    Gorgeous shifted her attention to Tac, fixing her with an unblinking stare.
    Tac responded with a lazy shrug. “Girl’s got to have options.”
    Gorgeous seemed to give up for she turned away from Tac. “I suppose if he had sent out a War Titan and won that would have been one thing, but to send one out and lose…”
    “Ith he going to thwear revenge or anything?” Kristine asked.
    “I suppose he is not pleased with you, but him swearing revenge and him being able to do anything about it are two different things. I suspect that his resources will be being spent mostly to keep his competitors from his throat.”
    “Does a squid have a throat?” Gwens asked suddenly.
    No one answered her.
    “The real issue is Derrypiz, who is bound to hear that we met with Cassar and may have learned something as to where he is.”
    “Becauthe of the True Gold,” Kristine said, “and that it is eathily traced.”
    Gorgeous nodded. “So we may be very close to finding him, and he will know that.”
    “And he will try hard to do away with Gorgeous cause she is meddling,” Tac said, “so we still have time to abandon her.”
    “Shut up Tac,” Gorgeous, Gwens and Kristine all said at once. Kristine, of course, said ‘thut’.
    “Impressive and creepy at the same time,” Tac said but did not offer any other suggestions about running away.
    “How do we twathe the True Gold?” Kristine asked.
    “I have contacts that I could ask,” Gorgeous said, “but we already have a line of investigation.”
    “We do?” Kristine asked.
    “The Crown and Sword, the Duke of Threes,” Gwens said to Kristine in the same tone one might use to say to a toddler, ‘the cow goes moo’, and she made it worse by adding, “Remember?”
    Kristine was careful not to sigh. She could not really blame Gwens. “I remember.”
    “Even if the Duke of Threes did not give those coins to Derrypiz, he will be interested in learning that someone has used his coins to pay for something like this. He can track his coins far better than anyone else. However, I think the trail will end at the Duke.” She shook her head.
    “Why?” Kristine asked.
    “The Duke of Three likes mortals,” Gwens said.
    “So he liketh humanth? That doesn’t thound so bad.”
    The three looked at Kristine.
    “He likes them in the way a crazy cat lady likes cats,” Tac told her.
    “Oh,” Kristine said.
    “I am sure you heard stories about fair folk kidnapping humans and taking them away under their fairy hills?”
    Kristine looked towards Gorgeous and nodded.
    “The Duke of Threes is likely the one who is behind that.”
    “It was always considered rather pointless,” Gwens said.
    “Kidnapping ith pointleth?”
    “No,” Tac said, “that he thought he could keep humans alive here.”
    “The energies of the Magical Realm are not particularly kind to mortals,” Gorgeous told her. “Regular humans tend to die, wasting away, or they are changed into something that is not really human any longer.”
    “And then the Duke of Threes ith not longer interethted in them?”
    Gorgeous nodded.
    “That’th sick.” Kristine pounded her fist against her arm rest.
    The material cracked.
    “He’s all Catherine the Great and her horses,” Tac said lazily.
    Gwens and Gorgeous did not seem to understand the reference.
    “Figureth you would have heard that thtory,” Kristine said. “And who are you to thay that when you were going after Olivia?”
    Tac’s smile grew lazier if such a thing were possible. “Are baby’s diapers still in a knot cause this kitty got some?”
    “You are a bitch Tac!” Kristine yelled as she shifted forward, nearly putting her nose next to Tac’s.
    “Little girls get claw out spankings when they talk like that,” Tac told her, eyes narrowing.
    “Maybe I’ll take you up in the sky above Mountain Theven and let the Thtorm Eagleth play with you.”
    “I’d sink my claws into you and take you with me bitch,” Tac told her, barring teeth.
    “Will you two just either fuck or fight already?” Gorgeous told them. “This thing between you, what ever it is, is getting exhausting. Grow the hell up!”
    Kristine turned towards Gorgeous, opened her mouth, to defend herself. After all, she was the victim.
    But Gorgeous just raised her hand. “I don’t want to hear it. We have some planning to do, and unless you want to end up with the Duke of Threes zoo, you might want to take it seriously.”
    “Baby got scolded,” Tac said softly.
    Kristine noted Gorgeous did not say anything to her, but she supposed Gorgeous had been banging her head against that wall that was Tac long enough that she might want to take a break from it.
    Kristine sat back down, not noticing the slight squelch from her diapers. “Do we just go to the Duke of Threeth lands?”
    “He will be watching for us, if he is behind this. We may have to take a more circumspect route.”
    “What about the Ebony Zephyr?” Gwens asked.
    “Only old retired people with nothing better to do and the painfully dull take the Ebony Zephyr,” Tac said.
    “My class took a school trip on the Ebony Zephyr.” Gwens' tone was defensive.
    “You just walk right into these things, don’t you.” Tac was sneering as she looked at Gwens.
    Birds and cats, Kristine thought.
    “It’s a good idea,” Gorgeous said.
    “You are painfully dull I’ll admit.”
    “Tac, you are the only one in love with the sound of your voice.”
    Tac sat back with a rude noise as if offended that anyone could not be in love with her voice.
    “Old and retired is true, it also means powerful and influential. Even if the Duke of Threes thinks to have someone watching the Ebony Zephyr he won’t do anything about it. It will give us a clear run into this lands.”
    “What about when you are in hith landth?” Kristine asked, who thought it sounded a bit like walking into the lion’s den.
    “Once we are in his lands he is accountable for anything that happens to us. And I am an official of a moderately important organisation. He will think twice before he will do anything.”
    He will think twice, but he might still do something, Kristine thought.
    “I’ll admit that the Ebony Zephyr is the best option.” Tac did not look pleased to be admitting any such thing.
    “When this airship reaches its destination we’ll go dark as we can. Get a ride to the central station and then get on the Ebony Zephyr,” Gorgeous said.
    “Perhaps I should go back to the office,” Gwens suggested.
    Gorgeous nodded. “You did take a harder hit than the rest of us. Rest up and little and make sure we’ve got some backup if we need it.”
    “I know who to talk to."
    “You’re just assuming I’m coming along?” Tac asked.
    “As long as Kristine is coming you are coming,” Gorgeous said. “You’re still her liaison.”
    Tac made a disgusted sound.
    Kristine did not like it that Gorgeous just assumed she was coming, but at the same time, she could not fault her. It was not as if she had a choice. And it would be childish to argue.
    She did not want to do anything that might make her look childish. More childish.
    “I think,” Gwens said, “that Kristine was perhaps a little to focused on our talk.”
    There was a moment of confusion before everyone in the compartment realised what Gwens was getting at. Kristine was the last to recognise that she had messed her diapers. She was shocked that she had done it without noticing.
    “It’s all that milk and food Mr Bear fed you,” Gwens said with an understanding smile. “It heals you up, but it has to go somewhere.” She stood. “Let’s go find some place where your Mr Bear can get you cleaned up.”
    For a moment it looked like she was going to take Kristine’s hand like Kristine was a little girl who had to be led around.
    Which was likely true for the other Nursery Knights.
    She stopped herself just short of her fingers closing around Kristine’s hand, and Gwens drew her hand back, a small, apologetic smile on her face.
    “Right,” Kristine said as if it was perfectly reasonable and she was not humiliated.
    As she left the compartment she heard Tac say, “Gorgeous, next job you set me up for, make sure it is not a glorified babysitter and that my Magical Girl does not shit her pants every ten minutes.”
    The compartment door closed before Kristine could respond.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm really curious to see what happens to Tac.  She's been pretty awful to Kristen and I'm surprised she hasn't had her comeuppance yet. I hope she does get punished in some way or something happens where she has to take responsibility properly.  It seems the only person who remotely cares at all for Kristen is Gwen and it would be interesting if at some point Kristen loses her powers including Mr.Bear and becomes weak where Tac has to look after her despite their bickering and dislike for one another. 

Overall I'm really enjoying the story, thank you.

26 minutes ago, FalloutZone said:

I hope she does get punished in some way or something happens where she has to take responsibility properly. 

Agreed, she needs a good old fashioned spanking, maybe Gwen or Gorgeous (however you spell her name) gives her the punishment Tac so dispretly needs.

I think she might enjoy having a spanking from Gorgeous but she seems to enjoy being in control and dominant so she might not at all.  It would be interesting to see if something does happen to her properly but I think Gwen would likely blow up at her first instead of Gorgeous if Kristen did get hurt and Mr.Bear couldn't heal her.  

Getting 2 updates and a pic in one month has been great!  Maybe we will soon find out where the other girls are and what happened to them.  Not just Tac has been remiss of their duties.  No one seems to have even known the Nursery Knight girls went dark like 16 years ago.  I love that Tac was drunk in a bar for 23 years and never even seemed to know how many years had passed.

It might be nice on the first part of the story if some  Breakpoints were added,  like bolded Breakpoint 1, etc or something like that as the read is quite long and trying to come back to find your place is time-consuming.  It would just give an easier means of finding where one left off.

I love this chapter. got to really see just how powerful Kristine surprisingly is.  I also love how she threatens Tac. just thinking about it, Kristine really could take on and probably kill Tac if she really wanted to. 

I can already guess the duke made the NK in order to keep them young and able to keep in the magic realm. 

I'm hoping there is a lot more to this than just that ^.^

On 11/8/2017 at 10:27 PM, InkuHime said:

Just finished the first part and I'm liking it.

Always enjoyed deconstructionist and meta fiction.

I really want to see Tac forced to eat some humble pie.

A great plain, covered in forests, rivers, and fields, surrounded by a vast range of mountains. These were the lands of the Duke of Threes.
    It was a wealthy Duchy, the peaks surrounding it were full of precious magical materials, and the enormous forests of the plain and mountains provided a never-ending resource of enchanted plant matter.
    Halfway up the tallest of the mountains, the three peaked ‘Crown Mountain’, just below where the tree line ended, was the seat of the Duke of Three, Crown City.
    The city was built up the sides of a cleft in the mountain, with bridges that arched over a fast moving river. At the end of the cleft, a waterfall several hundred feet tall roared down from the higher parts of the mountain.
    The Duke of Three’s castle was built near the base of the waterfall. The water entered the castle, rushing through it, turning magical gears that drove strange clockworks in the bowels of the castle.
    No one knew what the clockworks did, but the water that exited the base of the castle was so cold that chunks of ice floated in it.
    The Duke of Threes’ office was set near the top of his impossible castle. Its exterior wall was transparent, looking out over the entirety of the Duchy. When the Duke worked, he sat with his back to the vista, and it was those that sat in front of his desk that looked out at the impressive sight.
    The Duke of Threes was a tall, slim man, with fine, almost feminine features. Dressed often in white and gold, long blonde hair neatly styled, he was always well turned out. It was the nature of the type of being he was.
    His gaze swept over the people seated in front of him. His eyes were dark, like a stormy sky, none of those that sat there could meet them, and they all dropped their gazes.
    He was a fey creature, unearthly beautiful and in the Mundane Realm they had named his kind Sidhe, the Fair Folk. 
    He smiled.
    “Well then, I think that takes care of the day’s business.”
    “Yes my Lord,” the senior ranking official, the Master of the Duchy’s Finances, said.
    There were four of them, and they stood, bowing as they stepped away from their chairs.
    He waved them off as a dismissal.
    They all left, each wishing him a good day as they passed out the door.
    The Duke of Threes sat back in his chair, closing a ledger in front of him.
   After a moment he again stood and walked to the door of his office, opening it. Beyond it was another office, bright and cheerful, with three desks neatly arranged. His personnel clerks worked there.
    “Brenz,” he said.
    The most senior of the clerks, a strange looking creature with a head like a bird, stood. “My Lord?”
    “Let Umon Derrypiz know I would appreciate his presence in my office, at his convenience.”
    His words were easy.
    His eyes were not.
    Brenz bowed. “Yes my lord.”
    The Duke of Threes returned to his desk, satisfied that his wishes would be carried out.
    He sat there, listening to the sounds of his castle, feeling the vibrations of the clockworks that spun deep within the structure.
    Not long after there was a knock at his door.
    “Enter,” the Duke of Threes called.
    The door was opened by Brenz who ushered Umon Derrypiz through.
    Brenz closed the door behind him.
    “Sit,” The Duke of Threes said.
    Umon crossed the room and took a seat.
    The man pulled at the lapels of his suit jacket for a moment, then put his hands on the arms of the chair, knuckles white for a moment as he gripped them hard.
    “Is there anything you need?” The Duke of Threes asked.
    Umon’s eyes widened. He quickly shook his head. “No Your Grace.”
    “Are you sure? You are my guest here. I would like to know that you are comfortable.”
    “There is nothing I need. You’ve made me quite comfortable.”
    “Good, good,” the Duke of Threes said with a nod.
    Umon shifted in his chair, unable to meet the Duke of Three’s gaze.
    “Your Grace is there…”
    “My Minister of Foreign Affairs had an interesting report for me today,” the Duke of Threes announced.
    Umon nodded, eyes wide.
    “It seems that there was some trouble at Mountain Seven. That is where your broker operates from isn’t it?”
    Umon nodded. “Cassar Red.”
    “Yes, that’s the name,” he said as if he had not already known it. “Perhaps you know something that my Minister did not? Something that ties to your problem.” The Duke of Threes smiled and leaned forward.
    Umon swallowed. “Yes. I was planning on telling you, after…”
    The Duke of Threes held up his hand, silencing Umon. “I am not accusing you of anything, just explaining. Now, tell me what you might have learned.”
    Nodding Umon said, “Gorgeous, she escaped the mercenaries sent after her and apparently came to Mount Seven. Cassar Red did not come out and say it, but I think he may have connected us to him.”
    “And why do you think this?”
    “Because he sent a War Titan to try to kill those that came to him.”
    “That seems like overkill. Not that I am necessarily against overkill.”
    Umon nodded, eyes still wide, face paled slightly.
    “Oh, do relax Umon. That is not a threat.”
    The Duke of Threes’ eyes did not echo his smile.
    Umon nodded, not looking convinced. “I was trying to confirm something before I came to you.”
    “And that was?”
    “Gorgeous might have brought a Magical Girl into our realm.”
    That was something that the Duke of Threes had not known or guessed, and for a moment he let the surprise show. He schooled his features and asked, “Really?”
    “I am not sure, it is just that it is possible. And perhaps one of the more powerful of the girls, if she could defeat a War Titan.”
    That was interesting, so the Duke of Threes asked, “Who is the most powerful Magical Girl in the Mundane Realm?”
    “That would be one of the Army Girls.”
    “The Army Girls?”
    Umon looked around, as if suddenly nervous, and then, in a low voice, he said, “Each one is powerful enough to defeat an entire army on their own. There are eight of them together, and as a group, they might be an irresistible force.”
    The Duke of Threes paused as he thought about that for a few seconds. “There was an enemy that required that level of force?”
    “No,” Umon said, voice still low, “they are a special project, almost certainly backed by the Council of Eleven, at least that is what I think. Maybe in case there is some great threat to the Mundane Realm.”
    “What a ridiculous thing, such powerful magic,” the Duke of Threes said with a scowl that matched the darkness in his eyes. “To provide such a thing to the Mundane World, not at all needed, I would…” He noticed that Umon had pushed himself back in his chair, fear openly on his face.
    The Duke of Threes calmed himself. “Not to worry. So, you think that one of these Army Girls has come here.”
    Umon shook his head.
    “No?” the Duke of Threes asked, maintaining a calm tone.
    Umon relaxed slightly. “Gorgeous would not bring an Army Girl here, even if she were desperate. If she did have a Magical Girl come to the Magical Realm, it would be one of the others.”
    “Perhaps you can find out if she has and who it is.”
    Umon nodded.
    “Good. It will be useful to know.”
    Umon relaxed more. “If Gorgeous has brought a Magical Girl here she may have the support of the higher-ups. That could be bad for us.”
    The Duke of Threes smiled. He supposed he had been waiting for a statement like that. “For us?” he asked.
    Umon was quiet for a few seconds, brow creased. “If this is found out, we’ll both…”
    “Stop right there,” the Duke of Threes said, raising his hand. “You seem to be operating under a misunderstanding. Please keep in Mind Derrypiz that I have done nothing wrong.”
   Umon stared, open-mouthed for a few seconds. “You bribed me,” he finally managed to say.
    “I did no such thing.”
    “But you paid me for the Nursery Knight Magical Girl Project.”
    “I asked for a favour and offered a gift afterwards. Did I ever use the word bribe?”
    “No, but…”
    “I had an idea, I asked you if it would be possible. I gave you a gift afterwards.”
    “But…”
    “Did I ever use the word bribe?”
    Umon paused, and then said, “No.”
    “And did you ever tell me that you were abusing your authority by creating that Magical Girl Team?”
    “No, but you had to know.” His tone was still polite, but there was a hint of anger.
    “I had to? I assure, there is no reason I had to. And, if asked under the effect of a truth spell, I can honestly say I never said the word ‘bribe’, and you never told me that what you were doing was wrong.”
    “You can’t be serious.”
    The Duke of Threes smiled. “I am offering you shelter, while you sort this unfortunate occurrence out. But if you are not able to deal with it, well, I’ll suffer a little embarrassment and nothing more. So, be sure that you do not assume that I have anything to lose and that my patience for your attempts to clean this mess up will last forever. Do we have an understanding?”
    “Yes Your Grace,” Umon said, biting each word off.
    “Good. I expect you will try to deal with Gorgeous and this possible Magical Girl?”
    Umon nodded. 
    “Very good. Let me know if there is anything you need. and keep me abreast of your inquiries.” The Duke of Threes stood, and Umon had to stand as well.
    The Duke showed him from his office, then took his long, swallowtail coat from a hook by the door and put it on. Like his pants, shirt and cravat the coat was white and gold.
    Leaving his office, he dismissed the clerks as he departed. “I’ll be heading down to the Garden,” he told them as he passed out into the hallway.
    He headed upwards, towards the castle's roof.
    Just short of the stairs that would take him outside he paused and looked towards a patch of shadow. “What do you have for me Tahc?”
    A woman stepped from the shadow. She was slim, with a boyish figure, pretty enough. A pair of cat ears sat among her short, curly brown hair.
    “Nothing much my Lord. Gorgeous is smart, she’s got things tied up well in the department, little news, not even much in the way of rumour getting out of it.”
    “A formidable woman you would say?”
    “Gorgeous runs that place with an iron fist, as it were. Everyone follows the rules,” Tahc paused and added, as if thinking aloud, “Well, almost everyone.”
    “I would like to know what she knows, what she is planning, what she has done.”
    “She wants Derrypiz. He broke the rules, he has to pay. Gorgeous is fairly straightforward if you ask me.”
    “And I do, which is why you are here.” He paused, then asked, “Would Gorgeous bring a Magical Girl from the Mundane Realm to ours?”
    “Gorgeous? I wouldn’t think so. It’s not against policy, but it has always been unofficially discouraged.”
    “And if she did, would she bring the most powerful?”
    Tahc frowned. “I can’t say for sure. If she were going to break an unofficial rule, she might choose to break it right open, as it were. Or she might try to mitigate things and bring a Magical Girl of middling power. I am sorry I can't offer you more.”
    “Interesting,” the Duke of Threes said. “Keep looking into this. I would rather my private activities remain that way. If Derrypiz goes down, it will be somewhat embarrassing for me. If we can keep Gorgeous from making noise about this, I would appreciate it.
    “I will do everything I can my Lord.”
    “See that you do.”
    With that dismissal, he climbed the stairs, onto the roof, wet and misty with the spray from the waterfalls.
    Droplets of water fell on his hair and lashes and sparkled like gems.
    A chariot of ivory and gold rested on steel wheels atop the castle's highest tower. The Duke stepped up into the chariot and grasped the golden reins. In the traces in front of him, light gathered, becoming a team of three winged tigers, each the size of a draft horse.
    He flicked the reins, and the winged tigers of light jumped into the air, pulling the chariot up with them. He directed the tigers out of the city, passing above the city where his citizens might see him. Beyond his city he descended the mountain, flying to where the trees were thicker, and it was warmer.
    Down below on the lower slopes was a sheltered valley. Within the valley was a walled compound. The compound was made up of several buildings and an immaculately maintained garden.
    His chariot descended to a flat area of packed dirt, just beyond the wall. As it touched down on its wheels, the tigers faded way, the traces falling empty to the ground. The Duke climbed down from the chariot and walked through the open gate.
    Almost immediately he was nearly bowled over as a small girl charged him and wrapped her arms around him.
    “Duke,” she squealed, dancing from foot to foot, her diapered bottom shaking back and forth.
    The Duke of Threes smiled and patted the girl on her head, gently ruffling her short, black hair. “Hello  Mandy, you look well.”
    The girl was still a child, with only the tiniest hints of the woman she would never be.
    She looked up at him, smiling a gap tooth smile at her.
    He gently took her chin, lifting it, looking at her teeth, or the one that was missing in front. “Been roughhousing with the other girls Mandy?” he asked her.
    She giggled and lisped, “Wufhouthing.”
    He shook his head, still smiling. “Well, I suppose that it will grow back soon enough.”
    She giggled again.
    “Where are the other girls?”
    “Pwaying hide go theek,” she said.
    “Well little Mandy, you had better hide or seek, shouldn’t you.”
    She smiled up at him.
    Shaking his head, he turned her about and gave her a swat on her diapered bottom to send her running off.
    It felt like she needed a change, but the girls were used to being in their dirty diapers.
    Laughing she ran off.
    Nearby he saw one of the nurses, a woman shaped creature nearly twelve feet tall. In the mundane realm, they would call her an ogre. He nodded to her, and she dropped low into a respectable curtsey.
    He knew that someone was coming up behind him before the woman spoke, “Your Grace, your presence is a pleasure.”
    “I recall when the girls first came here. How terrified they were of their nurses,” The Duke of Threes said, still looking after Mandy.
    “That is understandable Your Grace. Magical Girls are the enemy of monsters.”
    “Yes, I suppose. They have gotten used to them. I suppose being changed and nursed by a monster breeds fondness.”
    “And they are very kind, terrible as they look.”
    He turned towards her. “You look on the bright side of things, Colleen.”
    Colleen had once been human, he supposed she still was. He had kidnapped her long ago. She had been lovely, and again he supposed she still was. However, the energies in the Magic Realm had left her changed. It had changed her to something that could survive there, a process that had left its marks on her. It had taken her eyes, leaving shallow depressions and featureless skin behind.
    She had sight, of a sort, though the Duke did not know what she saw.
    So as to not disturb the girls, she wore a cloth band across where her eyes had been, in a dark blue that matched her dress.
    She lowered herself into a curtsey, far more graceful than that of the ogre.
    “How may I serve you Your Grace?” she asked, head still held low.
    “Stand up,” he told her, after a few seconds. “I came to look in on the girls, to let you know that the six Nursery Knight might join us soon.”
    “The sixth, after so long?”
    She sounded surprised, though without eyes to provide some clue he could never be certain what she was thinking.
    “Yes.” He stepped closer to her. She started breathing faster. At least he understood that. “I will need you to see to her education when she is brought here.”
    “Of course Your Grace, I will teach her…”
    He moved closer, silenced her with a kiss.
    He wrapped his hands around her as her knees buckled, and pushed his thigh between her legs in a tangle of skirts.
    She moaned against his lips.
    He smiled and picked her up, carrying her like a princess, across the short grass, into a nearby building; The girls’ playroom. Empty as the day was sunny and warm. There was a changing table there, of course. He bent Colleen over it, pushed her face into the diaper scented padding.
    She moaned again.
    He pushed her skirt up above her waist.
    She wore thick panties of a childish design.
    They were for him, he knew.
    Colleen thought that he liked children.
    Certainly seeing any of the girls left him hard, but it was not their youth that aroused him. It was that his power was made evident in the condition of the Nursery Knights.
    He thought if himself like those that kept bonsai in the Mundane Realm. Or one who might make women bind their feet.
    He drew Colleen's panties down her thighs and left them around her knees.
    It was that he denied things their growth and becoming.
    Releasing his belt, he undid his trousers, pulled out his hard penis.
    He thought of the poets and other artists that he had taken, who had never achieved their greatest works. Young lovers, separated before their love could fully blossom.
    Colleen was pushing her bottom back towards him in a lewd display.
    Colleen had been one of those young lovers.
    He wondered if she even remembered the boy’s face?
    The Duke slid into her.
    Colleen let out a cry like a sigh.
    And the Nursery Knights denied the opportunity to ever become women, to become powerful Magical Girls, to become anything other than the living dolls he had turned them into.
    That was what excited him. What inflamed his desires.
    Not their infantilised state.
    He brought Colleen to orgasm several times before finally allowing himself his release.
    As he cleaned himself up with changing supplies, Colleen slid down until she was kneeling on the floor, holding the edge of the table.
    After putting himself to rights, his clothing still perfect and unstained, he crouched down and gently took Colleen's head in his hands. He kissed her on her forehead. “I trust you to see to the education of the girls. No need to ever tell me what you are teaching them. Because it is you, it is the right thing.”
    She smiled, said in a breathy voice, “Thank you, Your Grace.”
    Had she eyes she might be crying.
    He kissed her again and then straightened and left her to recover and clean up on her own.
    As he stepped outside, he saw one of his girls, Betty. Likely she had been watching when he and Colleen had made love.
    He wondered if there was a suppressed adult in them that understood the world they would never be part of, or if they watched with the frank curiosity and innocence of children.
    Would that he had time to spend with the girls. Their childish antics always amused him, and the fact that it was his power that had arranged it, well, Colleen had been and was always the willing recipient of those feelings.
    However, things were happening faster than he liked.
    And there was much to do.
    He left the walled garden, circled around it on rough paths. A quarter way around from the gate a man waited in a clearing. He had blue skin, was dressed in grey and red and silver. He dropped to his knee. “Your Grace.”
    The Duke of Threes looked at him. “How goes the hunt for the sixth Nursery Knight Lotts?”
    “Badger and Rat are on her trail right now,” Lotts said.
    “On her trail? I would have expected you to have found her by now.”
    “There were complications Your Grace.”
    “Complications?” The Duke of Three pulled Lotts up to his feet, then wrapped his fingers around the man’s throat, and deadlifted him into the air with one hand. “You are my Huntsman Lotts, my Baron of the Hounds, and yet you tell me that there were complications.”
    “I am sorry Your Grace,” Lotts rasped out.
    The Duke of Threes dropped him.
    Lotts landed lightly, rolled back onto his heels and kept his balance.
    “The girl ran when Badger and Rat went to get her.”
    “Badger and Rat? You set Badger and Rat? Where were you?”
    “I was otherwise engaged, Your Grace.”
    “Otherwise engaged?” The Duke of Threes moved forward, grabbing Lotts’ head between his hands, placing his forehead against the other man's. It was not gentle, as it had been with Colleen. “Lotts, I understand as well as anyone the temptation that mortal women impose on a being such as we. The transient beauty and fragility is a powerful call.” He began to push in with his palms against Lotts’ temples. “But not when you are working.”
    “Yes Your Grace,” Lotts said in a pained tone.
    The Duke of Threes released him. “How close are you to finding my finial Nursery Knight?”
    “Badger and Rat have engaged a tracker, they are seeking her even as we speak.” Lotts rubbed at his temples.
    The Duke of Threes wanted to strike the man but restrained himself.
    “Very well. Return to the Mundane Realm, oversee this. Bring me that Nursery Knight.”
    “Yes Your Grace. And the packages?”
    “Collect them before you leave and take them with you. Deal with them as you always do.”
    “Yes Your Grace,” Lotts bowed low away.
    “Remember, I want that sixth Magical Girl. Do whatever it takes.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, InkuHime said:

Certainly seeing any of the girls left him hard, but it was not their youth that aroused him. It was that his power was made evident in the condition of the Nursery Knights.
    He thought if himself like those that kept bonsai in the Mundane Realm. Or one who might make women bind their feet.
    He drew Colleen's panties down her thighs and left them around her knees.
    It was that he denied things their growth and becoming.
    Releasing his belt, he undid his trousers, pulled out his hard penis.
    He thought of the poets and other artists that he had taken, who had never achieved their greatest works. Young lovers, separated before their love could fully blossom.
    Colleen was pushing her bottom back towards him in a lewd display.
    Colleen had been one of those young lovers.
    He wondered if she even remembered the boy’s face?
    The Duke slid into her.
    Colleen let out a cry like a sigh.
    And the Nursery Knights denied the opportunity to ever become women, to become powerful Magical Girls, to become anything other than the living dolls he had turned them into.
    That was what excited him. What inflamed his desires.
    Not their infantilised state.

Well this guy's head is fifty different kinds of rabid weasels. I'd go for my standard counter mage plan of putting a round through said weasel nest from a quarter mile out but I doubt even using a 12.5mm HEI round would do shit.

1 hour ago, InkuHime said:

She wore thick panties of a childish design.

At least she didn't go with diapers, just hope thet where clean and dry.

Another good chapter.