LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Too Late Magical Girl (Completed 02 10 19)

I missed a number of posts and stopped following this about half-way through. I saw it was completed though and read through it all again and to the end today! You have a gift with writing that really does bring you in as a reader. I enjoyed reading this and will keep my eyes out for a sequel!

I am only sad because it's ended, the story was great and kept me coming back for more. When i got on here today and saw the word completed next to this story title, I almost started crying because I knew I could now only come back to this wonderful world you have created, within my own mind. Thank you though for the wonderful trip you brought me through.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:13 AM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Damnnnnn. I was half afraid that this was the end of your tale. Happily I was wrong. This is an excellent addition to your story that ties together all of the plot tidbits you have been hinting. Thank-you very much, I am eagerly awaiting another chapter. I do have a question however: Since the Duke has been caught and threatened with exile should he return to the Mundane realm, are there no other sanctions that have been place upon him? I figured they would be keeping closer tabs on his movement with far greater scrutiny. 

Well I am an idiot. This being the end of the story it was a very good ending. Thank-you very much for putting in all of the effort to write this story. It was a wild ride, but a very good ride, thanks again. 

Thank you for reading and I am glad that you enjoyed. For now this story has come to an end, and I don't have any strong ideas for interesting places to take it, but it is always possible I will think up an idea that brings me back to Kristine and her world.

As for sanctions being placed on the Duke of Threes... The Magic Realm is kind of a 'Might Makes Right' place and where the ultimate commandment is 'Don't get caught'. The Powers that Be had told the Duke that any further incursions into the Mundane will result is exile. If he can make future incursions without being caught, well, more power to him, I suppose.

Once again, my thanks for everyone who took the time to comment.

2 hours ago, InkuHime said:

the ultimate commandment is 'Don't get caught'

2 hours ago, InkuHime said:

If he can make future incursions without being caught, well, more power to him

So it is like actual geopolitical relations, as opposed to idealized. I see, that makes sense. 

This was an amazing ride glad I got a chance to read it.... I still feel bad for what happened to Kristine though...

• 3 weeks later...

First off I want to say that I really loved the story. Then I need to say that I was totally disappointed with how soon it came to an end. A story is written so that there is an introduction and then in a case like this conflict is added. The story comes to a conclusion when the conflict has a resolution. In this case there is no conflict resolution. In face the ending actually created more conflict. The Duke of Threes has the rest of the magical girls ready to fight Kristen. Then we also have no idea how the relationship between Kristen and Pauline is going to turn out. We are led to believe that it won’t work but there is still no resolution. I really hope you find it in you to truly bring the story to an end because like I said, I really enjoyed this and want to know how it ends. 

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post.

Glad that people enjoyed it.

Always glad to talk to people about my stories.

I don't necessarily agree that a story needs to resolve all conflicts before it ends. I think you can end a story in a state of equilibrium where there is a threat of events that could end that equilibrium, but may not necessarily do so.

Christine and Olivia's relationship may not work out... but that is true of any relationship. I'm not a fan of 'Happily Ever After', nothing stays in stasis... unless you kill characters off.

As for the Duke of Threes... I am not convinced that he can make the rest of the Nursery Knights a credible threat for Kristine.

I may come back to this story, but if I never do, I don't think the ending place I chose was wrong.

For now there are other stories I want to write, so I will.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...