LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bedwetters

oldwetter66

If A stranger were to enter your bedroom.How long would it take them to know you wet at night

In my room not right A way but once you look around a bit you see diapers under my bed.Plastic pants drying out A 35 gallon trash can as a diaper pail ad cloth diapers in open drawer.I dont try too hide it at home

Someone would have to look under the covers and see my mattress pad, or look in my nightstand to see a few diapers and plastic pants. 

Otherwise, there is nothing to show that I wet the bed.  I don't use a diaper pail.  Wet diapers go outside to the wheelie bin every morning.

If you walk in to my bedroom it is pretty obvious a bedwetter sleeps there. On the dresser are nappy bags and cream etc by the side of the bed are bags of nappies. If you sit on my bed you will here the crinkle of a waterproof cover,pull back the covers you will see a bed pad under my sheet and most likely an obvious pee stained sheet. I don't make any effort to hide the fact I wet the bed anymore.

If you sit on my bed there will be the crinkle of a vinyl sheet.  Hope it’s not obvious.  Store my diapers (clean) beneath the bed.  Please don’t look there.  Smell, I can’t detect it.  Goes back to childhood, bed-wetting is my deep dark secret.  I want it to stay that way.

I'd think it would be the smell that would give it away.  I don't store any diapers out in the open so they'd have to snoop through my dresser drawers to discover them.  Wet diapers go into the main garbage can which is under the kitchen sink.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, drynot said:

I'd think it would be the smell that would give it away.  I don't store any diapers out in the open so they'd have to snoop through my dresser drawers to discover them.  Wet diapers go into the main garbage can which is under the kitchen sink.

Our bedroom has the familiar bedwetting smell. My wife no longer seems to notice it now. I wet every night and my wife is an occasional wetter maybe 2 or 3 times a month. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/9/2017 at 9:54 AM, WBxx said:

If you sit on my bed there will be the crinkle of a vinyl sheet.  Hope it’s not obvious.  Store my diapers (clean) beneath the bed.  Please don’t look there.  Smell, I can’t detect it.  Goes back to childhood, bed-wetting is my deep dark secret.  I want it to stay that way.

The vinyl or plastic sheet is a pretty strong give away for sure. Ive slept alone for a long time now but I remember having to explain away the distinctive crinkle of matress protection. The last time this happened I told a date I recently had pneumonia (which was true) and was protecting the mattress from damage from excessive sweating.

• 2 weeks later...

You would not have to get to my bedroom, shaped cloth diapers drying on the clotheshorse on the landing might raise your suspicions.

I have a total enclosure waterproof cover on my bed as I often have leaks.

In the wash basket there will be a pul lined diaper bag that usually contains last nights wet diaper and a pair of washed vinyl pants hanging to dry somewhere.

Everyone that matters to me knows I have severe continence issues.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jbz2079 said:

You would not have to get to my bedroom, shaped cloth diapers drying on the clotheshorse on the landing might raise your suspicions.

I have a total enclosure waterproof cover on my bed as I often have leaks.

In the wash basket there will be a pul lined diaper bag that usually contains last nights wet diaper and a pair of washed vinyl pants hanging to dry somewhere.

Everyone that matters to me knows I have severe continence issues.

There is usually something drying somewhere around the house, a nappy or pants that we don't make any effort to hide any more. Most people know I am incontinent in any case.

when I started to wear cloth diapers too keep the bed dry I was going to wash them and got in to some thing else my wife did them she was upset and yelled at me I washed your diapers every one herd even the grand kids she told them grandpa wets the bed now.

she got over being made fast

• 4 years later...
On 2/3/2018 at 10:07 PM, oldwetter66 said:

when I started to wear cloth diapers too keep the bed dry I was going to wash them and got in to some thing else my wife did them she was upset and yelled at me I washed your diapers every one herd even the grand kids she told them grandpa wets the bed now.

she got over being made fast

My sister used to tell everyone I wet the bed when I was growing up. 

• 5 months later...

Anyone who can see doesn’t even have to come in as there is always extra cases of diapers ,boosters ,chux ,catheters , gloves, drain bags on my porch , every couple of days there’s a couple of loads of cloth diapers on the line . The most simple minded person on earth would easily identify me as diaper dependent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 1:10 PM, Pampertimmy said:

My bedroom is set up like a nursery. It think the crib, baby dresser, diapers, lotion power, wipes, diaper pail might give away that I might wet a night.

That's my dream nursery 

• Like 1