LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you for being a shining example in this community. :)

You know, you were part of my inspiration to start writing? I would've never thought of using colored text in Angel Hunter if it wasn't for you. :D

Loved the story and the ending. I went and read it on Patron but when I read it, it didn’t have a ending yet. Now I have to go back and read the other ending to. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D Make sure you tell me what you think of the alternate ending too!~

On a final note, I'll be putting up a new story today. Thank you everybody who got us through this one.  And please consider supporting us on Patreon!

• 2 months later...

4.)

Some how I don't think my punch it in the face approach is going to work here. I'm a skeptic but I'm also genre savvy. For a lack of better idea I'd probably go full Sam and Dean and start a recitation of the roman rite and a couple other hermetic and Shinto exorcisms I would have downloaded onto my phone as a just in case measure. Salt also at the ready. I'd also probably free style with my own universalist abjuration right.

[Holds up pentacle]

"By my will I do bind Thee

By the magnanimous power of the Magi and the Righteous dead

I do bind and abjure Thee spirit

By the Celestial Powers of the Light, Yeah Devas and Angels

By the mastery of Shadow, of my darkest self, Lucifer Lord of Morning who in self mastery, powers I hold

I do bind and abjure Thee

In the name of the Allhighest

The first Cause The First Action

They who were called many names

Ra, YAWEH, Krishna, Shiva, Great Spirit, Odin, Amaterasu

I do compel thee be bound and dispelled

You have no power here"

p.s. when Bridget was initially trapped would a glass breaker have worked on that door? Or a crowbar on the outer doors? I mean if I'm going to be do'n a little B&E I'm going to come prepared.

Hm.  I guess it depends what questions you want answers for!  I guarantee things will not get MORE confusing than this.  Starting with the next chapter, you'll be officially introduced to all the characters.  You'll start to understand the motives of the facility - Trudie, the doctors, etc.  Whether or not you believe their motives, well... that's up to you. ^_^  It starts out with a lot of information, a lot of jumping around, a lot of contradicting stuff.  Our goal is to put you in the shoes of Ria and Bridget throughout the story, so for as long as they are confused you should be confused too.  But that confusion doesn't last much longer.

Right now, it looks like the story will be about 30 chapters?  Something like that.  And there is one big question that should keep you guessing until the end!  But honestly, you probably aren't even thinking about that question yet. :lol:  

I've never done a script story before!  I think that would be really exciting to try.  Maybe for a story where internal monologue isn't super important for the plot?

I mean at least according to the lore, Ghosts are either souls or psychic echoes of people who died in someway that left unfinished business, usually it's also messy and traumatic. The way to disperses a haunting is to either resolve that buisness or break a physical symbolic tie. I suppose you could also try for an exorcism.

6.)

So the "ghosts" for lack of a better term are aware and not just acting out a final script as is typical for a haunting? This is a rather disturbing possibility.

I love KH!  I've been trying to get Pudding to write a KH diaper fan fiction with me for like 7 years. :blush:

Pudding and I both have bachelor degrees in psychology and I'm going for my masters at the moment. ^_^  I think it's really helped us write compelling and believable characters!

Thank you for all the nice words!  Gonna try to get another chapter up soon.  I'm just very busy right now. :( 

~Sophie

No wonder the gaslighting is so spot on. It was honestly so god damn unsettling. Even knowing what was going could I resist that, your brain naturally tries to fill in the gaps maybe if I tried to focus by mind on something else a mantra to keep things focused? My name is Ashley ####, I was born on 03/29/1995 in #######, I have a sister named ######, I'm attending uni at ######, we went to check out the old asylum when things went full on Shining on us, keep calm they're trying to gaslight you, focus on these truths, focus on your breathing and count to 20, now focus your mind fight back, exorcise and abjure.

9.)

B…

"You're right, just remember to keep Bridget from making bad choices.  She needs you right now, doesn't she?" The question was interrupted, though, with the clattering of smashing glass, followed by my letting go of the vent and dropping down. "Fuck..." My fingers were bloodied from the steel grate, but the bigger concern was the large gash in my calf from the glass had caught it above my shoe, on the swing back from the shattered window. "So... that might have been a mistake..."

This why you tear off a piece of the sheets wrap it around your fist then punch out the window

14.)

The wetness of the basement flood s

My god this M knight Shamalan levels of plot twist but actually original and intersting

18.)

I can feel the tension in my muscles and as a low pressure in my head. I can feel my self getting angry and frustrated like I want to scream and punch something. If you wanted to get us into the characters headspace you succeeded

20.)

"Sinful behavior?" I scoffed defiantly and crossed my arms. "See, that's how I know how fake you are, because nobody nowadays would say that except for batshit crazy republicans." The woman stayed stern, though, and the way she spoke made every bit of my body tingle in ways I wasn't really sure I liked the feeling of. Like I was afraid. "You two are here at your parents wishes to be corrected for your hysterical behaviors, and Miss Ria has been doing exceptionally well. Your parents informed us that she would be the problematic one, so we've not felt the need to take drastic measures on you, Miss Bridget. That will certainly have to change; clearly you are the source of your sisters problems."

~~~~~

Chapters 21-29 are now available on Patreon!  Please consider supporting us! ^_^ 

You tell those weird ass queerphobic ghosts Bridget.

27.)

I

I wish I could do something to help. Go in with a series of pentacles strung from my jacket as warding, 12 gauge loaded with rock salt, get every one out. Then salt the place and soak it in aviation gas. Light that bitch up.

I wish I could do something to help. Go in with a series of pentacles strung from my jacket as warding, 12 gauge loaded with rock salt, get every one out. Then salt the place and soak it in aviation gas. Light that bitch up.

LOL, YourFNF.  This story kind of upset me, so I've not really commented.  Of course the writing is excellent.

LOL, YourFNF.  This story kind of upset me, so I've not really commented.  Of course the writing is excellent.

Yeah my fucking head it hurts I want booze. I also want to punch something but I'm to exhausted I feel wiped.

WE CAN WRITE SWEET STORIES TOO I SWEAR!!  It's not /all/ creepy destroying-people's-lives stuff! :blush:  

*mumbles* Maybe we should write some nice stories soon... 

*mumbles* Maybe we should write some nice stories soon... 

Well you did write that one story around Christmas that was really sweet. I think it was called Snowflake something or other...

I haven't finished this one yet, but Mac&Oakley's (my favorite abdl story from all time, and a hot contender for number best story I've ever read) ending is very sweet, and even though it has some very dark points the very sweet ones are there too, and for me they have much more weight.