LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The future of Pudding & Sophie stories!

The good news: I have backups of everything we have posted online! :D  The bad news: eight years and over 400 chapters is a lot to re-post. :unsure: This isn't the first time I've had to repost everything; I remember the formatting issues a few years back.  So I'm starting to think a more permanent solution might be required...

So I've put a new plan in motion!  The PDF/ePub files we have on Patreon will be made public for everyone so you guys can download them!  They are all formatted with a short description of the story and disclaimers at the beginning.  Pudding/Sophie stories are all colored and have a list of names and their associated colors at the end of the document.  The ePub files are all separated by chapter so that eReaders and reading apps can create their own Table of Contents!  It was a lot of work so I hope everyone enjoys these new updated versions.

I'm going to go through and add each link to the original story thread too so they don't get deleted [done!].  I love going back and reading comments. :blush: 

-------------------------------------------

Audrey & Staycee - Full version in the original intended-to-read order!  

Audrey Nicholls is sent away to a correctional facility where two important things happen: she is transformed from a young man into a baby girl, and she meets Staycee Harper. As the two now-girls struggle against the system and their own pasts, they begin to notice inconsistencies. Something is amiss. Why is the Headmistress so interested in these two particular girls? What makes Audrey so special?

Disclaimers: Forced regression, sissy/sissy, crossdressing, emotional/sexual abuse, diapers, wetting, messing, oral sex, anal sex, hypnosis, prostitution, identity conflict

Mac && Oaklee 

Oaklee Edwards spends a lot of time on the computer, where he can avoid the persecution of his family for the things he likes. But when Oaklee discovers that he attends the same high school as one of his online confidants, things get complicated! In this modern tale of self-discovery, two teenagers struggle together through gender stereotypes, sexual abuse, negligent parents, denial, loneliness, and very long instant message conversations to finally figure out who they really are.

Disclaimers: bedwetting, sissy/crossdressing, emotional/sexual manipulation, oral sex, anal play, sexual/physical abuse, diapers

Little Luzy - Now with new section headers for organization!

Luzy had always wanted a profession in child care, but she never expected what was in store for her. After starting work for a woman named Nora, Luzy is thrown headlong into babysitting two fully grown adults who still wear diapers and sleep in cribs! But as the weekend drags on, mysteries of Luzy’s past begin to resurface. Suddenly, it starts to look like Nora’s interest in hiring Luzy wasn’t purely professional.

Disclaimers: diapers, wetting, hypnotism, sexual/physical abuse, oral sex, anal play, girl/girl, death, mental regression, messing, nursing

Kit 'n' Kenzie 

Kit Lonsdale is a college boy with a lot of problems, but nothing compares to the problems he faces when he signs up for an experimental study that turns him into a kid again! Unexpected side effects start to strain his relationship with his best friend, MacKenzie, and the two are quickly embroiled in a mess neither of them can handle. But MacKenzie starts to notice… maybe she can use this situation to her advantage. Maybe she can make Kit the person he always wanted to be.

Disclaimers: bedwetting, little, transgender, non-sexual, diapers

Abby - Sophie original (my first story!)

Abby is a princess, or at least she’s always been treated like one.  She has four maids who take care of her whether they like it or not.  But there is one rule Abby must follow: she isn’t allowed to leave the manor no matter what.  This thought never even crossed Abby’s mind, until one day, she meets a boy…

Disclaimers: diapers, mental regression, wetting, messing, bondage, abuse

Bits of Molly - Sophie original

Molly is a lonely high school girl with only one friend.  No one really notices her, but she doesn’t notice anyone else either.  She prefers to stay in her head, spending her time daydreaming of what could be.  Sometimes those thoughts are scary, but they always fascinate Molly.  But are all Molly’s daydreams a fantasy?  Is all reality real?

Disclaimers: wetting, blood, hallucinations, little, diapers

A Week Less Ordinary - Sophie original

Brooke Watson had always been a good student, but when a failing exam threatens her future she is willing to do anything to change her grade.  But what her teacher, Miss Ellis, has in mind is far beyond what she ever expected.  As she delves deeper into her last week of high school, she learns that no matter what happens, there’s no going back.

Disclaimers: teacher/student, manipulation, oral sex, bondage, diapers, wetting, enemas, messing

Twist of Fate - Now includes a set of rules for creating your own Twist of Fate story!

Twist of Fate is set in a unique universe.  The story is very short and at the end is a guide on writing more stories in the ToF world if you're interested!  Please give it a look!

Premise: Miss is dead, but what waits for her wasn’t what she expected.  As a being named Twist leads her through purgatory, Miss has to atone for her sins.  But the more Miss fights Twist, the more she loses, and the more helpless she becomes.

Disclaimers: identity crisis, wetting, diapers, mental regression, alt universe

Lottie - As of right now, this is the only story without a rerelease.  I have the files, but they are really badly organized and it would take a lot of work to get them ready to post again.  I'll probably edit these down the road, but not for a while.

Caitlyn & Sophie - No.  This is never coming back.  Worst story I ever wrote.

Untrained - This is officially complete, but it's a Patreon-exclusive now.  I'm really sorry about this!  The truth is, the full story goes against forum policies and I would have scrapped the whole thing if it wasn't for Patreon.  I honestly didn't even consider this when I started posting it!  I'll be more careful in the future.

Premise: Call Lindemann lives in a world where diapers are normal for teens.  Or, at least, they are normal for teenage girls.  When a boy hits fifteen years old, he is supposed to be fully toilet trained, but Call isn’t.  Though he tries to hide his diapered state from his classmates, a girl named Emme and her boyfriend Corles take notice.

Disclaimers: Diapers, wetting, messing, little, oral sex, alternate universe

And a final announcement: in place of Untrained, Pudding and I have a new story we want to share with you!  It's actually one of the best one's we've written in a long, long time.  So please check it out and leave comments!  We might require some audience participation later on. ^_^ 

New story: Nightmare Asylum

Thank you for all the love and support!  Please consider signing up for our Patreon!  Please continue to be awesome!  We love you guys. :wub:

~Sophie

Oops - flag me with a penalty - illegal formation - false start - illegal use of hands - diaper interference !  LOL !

Sure better than the neutral zone violation - where diaper changing is not permitted (at any time) ! 

Glad to hear such wonderful works of art have been preserved. I've only ever read Little Luzy (one of my favorites) & most of Untrained (until it was taken down.) Nightmare Asylum sounds rather... sadistic. Not sure if I could read that one. Being locked up in an insane asylum (or the like) is one of my deepest fears. but I'll certainly give it a shot. :)

BTW did you ever decide on a name for the Untrained universe? I'm still banking on it catching on big like the Diaper Dimension. ;)

Nuh uh.  Never came up with a formal name. ;_;

And I would read Nightmare Asylum if I were you!  It's not at all what you'd expect. ^_^  Being trapped in an asylum is actually a huge fear of mine too so I don't think you have a lot to worry about.  It's more of a mystery/psych thriller than a horror story.

• 4 months later...

I 've been reading Bits of Molly, up to Ch.15, and it's like damn the numbness and bursts of irrational anger..... That me

pg. 38 Ah I think we have a Tyler Durden Situation

I'm really liking this story wish there was a regular page where I could comment

I really liked "Bits of Molly" even if I had know idea what the hell was going on. ;)

I really liked "Bits of Molly" even if I had know idea what the hell was going on. ;)

Thank you for the compliment!! :D  A lot of people consider Bits of Molly to be my best solo story.  They think it approaches the diaper/little content in a realistic way.  Though I'm not huge on tying diaper wearing to trauma.  I was young when I wrote that story and still woefully enthralled in psychology.