LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Three Musketeers Senior Year

OK, I've cleaned up what I had already written and added some additional material, so this thread is back in business!

--

Chapter 1

BEEP…BEEP…BEEP. I reach up and smack the snooze button on the alarm clock.  I’m still sleepy, but I have to pee. Well, I’ve been wearing diapers for the last few weeks, I might as well get some use out of them. I wet myself and drift back off to sleep.

“Jason…JASON!”  I hear my mother calling.  “Breakfast is ready! You don’t want to be late the first day!”

That’s right. It’s the first day of school. I’ve been waiting for it with anticipation and dread. I amble down the stairs and start shoveling in the oatmeal that’s been placed before me and chase it down with orange juice.  When I’m done, mom says, “You ready to get changed for school.”

I think about that a second and then bear down and deposit a load in my diaper. This is one aspect I’ve not gotten used to since I started this. “Come upstairs, Mr. Stinky Pants,” my mother says. I hop up on my changing table, and she proceeds to remove the poopy diaper from me. She uses multiple wipes to remove most of the excrement from my butt, but I stop her and tell her I’m going to hop into the shower and do.

After I emerge from the bathroom having showered, brushed my teeth, and the rest, Mom is waiting to put a new diaper on me, a disposable this time, but she applies a liberal amount of cream to me first. “I know you’ll probably go longer without a change at school, so we don’t want you to get a rash.”  She chatters away about how exciting I should feel.   It’s strange having her do all this to me, but I’m beginning to appreciate it. And yes, I am excited.

I get dressed. New school clothes to fit nicely over the diaper. I grab two knapsacks and hop into the car. The larger one contains supplies to put in the changing room at school.  The smaller, is my personal diaper bag, the one that I’ve been carrying since I intentionally failed the continency test.   Yes, intentionally failed.  I was well on my way to passing my remedial toilet training class which would have avoided me having to wear diapers to school this year,  but I intentionally pooped myself right before it was over.

Why might you ask? I pull into a driveway.  Kim comes bouncing down the front steps and gets into the passenger seat. She lays a big kiss on my lips. “Excited?” she asks. Reason number one.

I drive down to another house, and Kaitlyn hops in the back seat.  She leans forward and gives me a long kiss with tongue. Then she leans over and does the same to Kim.  I don’t know if they have a thing or if Kaitlyn is doing this just to get a rise out of me but it is working. Reason number two.

The girls and I became fast friends in the toilet training class.  Kim has always been incontinent, and the class didn’t change that. Kaitlyn had an aversion to public bathrooms. She had landed in the class when she wet herself avoiding using the ones at school. She decided to intentionally fail the test so she would be allowed to wear diapers. The girls pressured me to do the same to preserve our relationship. We became the diapered three musketeers.

Entering the school building gives me a sense of foreboding. It is as busy as it has been in my dreams. In my dreams, I’m walking through the hall in just a diaper. I look down. Yes, I have my pants on.  It will be OK. The girls lead me to the changing room, a place I’ve not been before.  I check in with the aide there and stow my supplies.  I’ll suspect I’ll be here sooner or later changing, but I’m hoping to make it through the day without that being necessary.

I tell the girls I’ll see them at lunch and make my way to homeroom. It still feels odd having the diaper between my legs. I look around to see if anybody is noticing, but they aren’t. I get to homeroom, and the teacher hands me an envelope. It’s a note from my guidance counselor to drop by at my convenience.  I stuff it in my pocket.  The morning drags on as I go from class to class getting handouts on what to expect this year. Just before lunchtime, I can’t hold off peeing any longer.  I suppose I could go figure out how to get out of the diaper discretely in the bathroom, but why risk it. I wet myself.

I got to lunch and found Kim and Kaitlyn saving a spot for me. “How’s it going?” Kim asked me.

“Not too bad,” I said. I looked around and spoke quietly, “I wet last period.”

Kim and Kaitlyn had experience. Kim has worn diapers all her life. Kaitlyn wore diapers last year. I was the new kid.   “Do you want to go to the changing room?”  Kim asked.

“Nah, I’m OK,” I said. “Besides, I got to go see Mrs. Johnson.”

I made my way to the guidance office. I wasn’t too concerned.  Mrs. Johnson always stuck up for me.

“I just wanted to see how you were handling things,” she asked.

Things most definitely were the fact I was now wearing a diaper. “I’m OK, really.”

“OK, I can’t help you out of this one,” she said. Better for me that she couldn’t. It would be hard to explain that I did all this on purpose.

The day wore on, and the wet diaper wasn’t too uncomfortable. I met the girls after dismissal, and we started home.  “Why don’t we go to my house,” Kim suggested.   It sounded like a good idea to me, and we headed there.

“I better call my mom,” Kaitlyn said. I figured it was a good idea for me, too.

I dialed my phone. “Mom, I’m going to be at Kim’s house a bit.”

“Are you staying for dinner?” my mom asked.

“Hadn’t gotten that far,” I said.

“Can I speak to Kim’s mom?”

“Sure,” I said and handed the phone over to Kim’s mom.   They had a brief conversation.  Our mothers were getting to be good friends as well. Kim’s mom, having the most experienced, had instructed Kaitlyn’s mother and mine on how to deal with the diapers.  It made things a bit easier for my mom and me.

Kim and her mother disappeared for a short time. I  knew this was likely a diaper change. “How about you?” Kim’s mother addressed me.  “I suspect you need one, too.”  I blushed a bit, and she led me to Kim’s room and had me up on the changing table.   I was getting used to having mom change me, but having someone else was still a bit embarrassing.

I was changed and out and Kaitlyn took her turn.  We were soon chattering about how our classes went and passed around our textbooks and talked about upcoming football games, pep rallies, and dances. I looked at the girls.  Life was good, even if I did have to spend it in diapers.

Chapter 2

I pulled into the parking lot.  The girls hopped out of the car, and I followed. Darn, they were cute walking hand in hand with their cute little-diapered butts bouncing along.  Diapered butts? Why weren’t they wearing anything over their diapers? A cool breeze blew through me. I looked down, and I was bare legged as well.  I turned to run back to my car, but it was too late.  A crowd had formed in the parking lot and was laughing and pointing.

Beeeeeeeep. I opened my eyes.  Another dream. These things were going to kill me.  I was sweating like a pig.  I got up and went downstairs and grabbed breakfast.  I returned to my room and stripped off the diaper and got in the shower. I let the warm water wash over me for a good long time. I closed my eyes and imagined the girls there with me.  Just us, no diapers.

I toweled off and brushed my teeth and hair. Mom was waiting to put a diaper on me as usual.  And as usual, she was chatting things up.  “So what plans do you have today.”

“Let’s see, Thursday. Math quiz tomorrow.  Nothing much today. Oh,”  I tried to add nonchalantly.  “I was wondering if the Kaitlyn and Kim could come over tomorrow evening and stay the night. We’re working on our costumes for the Halloween dance.”  I was hoping she wouldn’t take issue with this. Admittedly she did let me sleep over at Kim’s before.

“That sounds nice. What are you going as?”

“The Three Musketeers.”

“Like the candy bar?” 

“No, Mom. Like Athos, Porthos, and Aramis,” I said with a little annoyance.

“I’m just kidding,” she said.  “I know what you meant. Sure you can have them over. I’ve been working on something with their mothers anyhow.”

“OK,” I said. I got dressed and headed off to school.

I met up with the girls at lunchtime. “Mom says you can sleep over tomorrow,” I said.

“Yeah, my mom says it was OK,” said Kim

“Mine, too,” added Kaitlyn.

“There’s only one thing. My mom says she was working on something with your mothers.”

“Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on, but my mom has been on the phone a lot with Kim’s,” said Kaitlyn.  “And I think yours as well.”

“This might not be good,” I thought aloud.

Anyhow, Friday came. I picked up the girls on the way to school. “No luggage?” I asked.

“Mom said she’d drop my stuff by your house,” Kim said.

After school, we went home. My mother did the obligatory diaper changes when we first arrived, and we soon sat down to work.  Kim showed us a pattern for a musketeer costume.  “We only have to make the cape and tunic.  We can buy the shirt. Shirts are harder to sew. Then you just need black pants and boots and a hat.”

“OK,” Kaitlyn said. “I’ve got boots that will work. And I think I have a shirt.  What’s Jason going to do for a shirt?”

“The tux place will have ones that will match.  I found hats on Amazon, too.”

“Cool,” I said.  We set about figuring out what we needed. Kim pulled out a tape measure and measured me and Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn measured her. She transcribed the measurements and made up a shopping list.

“This is the fabric and stuff that we’ll need.  We can go to the fabric store tomorrow.”

We put our designs aside and had dinner and then settled down to watch a movie. Afterward, my mom came in and motioned to Kaitlyn. They disappeared, and she came back for Kim.  Finally, it was my turn.  She got me undressed and changed into my nighttime cloth diapers and plastic pants.  Then she held out something for me to put my legs in.

I slid my legs into the soft fabric, and my feet found my way into the ends of it. My mother helped me get my arms into it, and then I felt her zipping up my back.  I looked in the mirror. It was like a little kid’s sleeper, feet, and everything.

“Those nighties you wore last time are probably going to be a bit chilly for the current weather, and so is your current onesie.”

I had to agree with that. Then it occurred to me.  I reached back and tried to reach the zipper but couldn’t. “I’m not going to be able to get out of this thing.”

“That’s the idea. When you need your diaper changed, let me know. Now go join your guests.”

I headed down to the rec room and found Katelyn and Kim similarly attired. “Aren’t these neat?” Kim said kicking her feet up.

Kaitlyn just rolled her eyes, “Yeah, if you’re three.  Besides, I liked Jason better in the baby doll.”

I had to admit this was probably better than that.   We chatted a bit more and then got down to sleep. “I’ve got our sleeping bags set up,” said Kaitlyn.  I looked down and noticed that there was one large one there. “I zipped two of them together.  The third is underneath for padding.”

I crawled into the center, and a girl joined me on each side. I could get used to this. I kissed one and then the other, and they snuggled in close.  One, Kim, I think, put her hand on my crotch and I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke slightly confused but quickly oriented myself. I was sandwiched between the two girls. Yes, this made wearing the diaper worth it.  I had to pee but was unable to move. It didn’t much matter.  I wouldn’t be able to unzip the sleeper by myself anyhow. I just relaxed and wet. I was getting better at being able to do this.

Finally, Kim roused and turned and kissed me. “Awake?” she asked.

I nodded, and we crawled to our feet.  Kaitlyn moaned but started to get up as well.

“Do you need a change?” Kim asked.

“Yes, let’s go find my mom,”  I said.

We got down to the kitchen, and mom was cooking breakfast.  We decided to eat first. “So what’s on your agenda for today,” my mom asked.

“We’re going to the fabric store,” Kim said. “I’ve got the list of what I need for the costumes, and then we need to shop for hats and a shirt for Jason.”

“Great,” mom said. As we finished breakfast, mom took the girls away for a change.  Time passed, and they didn’t return. Then my mom appeared, “Your turn.”

She took me back to my room and got me out of the sleeper and wet diaper. She then led me to the bathroom.  The girls were already sitting in a tub full of bubbles splashing around.  I was dumbfounded, and my penis was rapidly coming to attention, so I had no choice but to sit down in the tub as well.   This was amazing. I had seen a bit of the girls’ bodies during class and diaper changes, but to be sitting with them completely naked.  It brought me back to the fantasy of me showering with them.  We played in the water and washed each other. Of course, my mom was watching the whole time and offering suggestions which was a bit strange.

Eventually, mom produced towels, and we got out of the tub and dried off and wrapped the towels around us as mom led us back to my room to be diapered and dressed.  We were about to leave when my mom, produced a small bag.

“Look what I found when I was looking through the basement,” she said. It was a small light blue bag with teddy bears on it. “It’s was your diaper bag when you were a baby.  I thought you might find it handy now.”  She giggled, and so did the girls.

“It’s so cute,” Kaitlyn said handling it. “Let’s go load it up.  You can use it today.” I reddened a bit, but then I had to laugh too.

We got into the car and headed off to the fabric store. Kim obviously knew her way around. She had explained that her mother sewed a lot and she had learned from her.  She led us through rows and rows of fabrics, pulling out several bolts of cloth and some other things and made her way to a large table in the middle of the store.

“Good morning, Kim,” the clerk said.

“Hello, Mrs. Evans.  How are you?”

“Fine, how’s your mother,” she replied.

“She’s good. “

“Tell her that we got some more diaper fabric in and the other things she ordered are here as well.” Diaper fabric? I guess those cloth diapers were homemade. I guess you can’t just go to the teenage cloth diaper store and buy them.

“I’ll let her know,” Kim said. “I’m making our Halloween costumes.  I need four yards of this,” she said sliding over the first bolt.  The chit-chat continued as the clerk measured and cut the various fabrics. We then headed to the mall.   We hit the formal wear store and found me a shirt with large sleeves. We found a costume shop had set up in one of the unused stores. We wandered through.

“Look, they already have musketeer costumes,”  I said. We looked at the bag, but Kim said hers would look much better. We wandered around the store and did find some hats that would work and some big feathers.   Finally, we wandered over to the food court and got lunch.

We got our food and sat down.  “Have you given any thought about college?” Kim asked.

“I’m thinking about Danielson,” Kaitlyn said.

“Yeah, me too,” said Kim. “I visited there last year. It seemed like a very cool place.”

I had heard about Danielson. An old-time, small liberal arts school. It was supposedly very good and very fun for the students.  “It sounds interesting to me,” I said.

“We should all apply then.  Maybe we could be roomies.”

Well maybe the girls could split a room, but what would I do. Would I continue to wear a diaper? Obviously, it wouldn’t be required, but it was only required now because I did it to keep on good terms with the girls. I’d need a single room if I did. I couldn’t see sharing a room with another boy wearing a diaper.

We finished lunch. “I need a change,” Kaitlyn announced. We all did. We had left our diaper bags in the car. I went out and unlocked the car, and the girls got their bags. Kaitlyn handed me the little blue bag with the bears.  “Carry your own,” she said.

I was a little embarrassed as I slung the thing over my shoulder. Of course, someone would assume I had a baby brother around someplace, not that I was the one needing the diapers I hoped. We headed off to the family bathroom for a change.

Chapter 3

Monday in homeroom I got another note from Mrs. Johnson, my guidance counselor to drop by when I got the chance.  I swung in at lunchtime.

“Hi, Jason,” she asked. “How are things going?”

“Pretty good,” I stated.

“How about the diapers?  Any problems there?”

“No, I’m kind of getting used to it.”

“Good,  I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you this, but the school requires me to check up on these things. Can you drop your pants?”

I stared at her a second and then slowly stood and slid my pants down exposing the diaper. It was one thing that my mom and the girls saw it, but this is the first time I had to show someone else since summer school.

“OK, that’s fine.  Sorry to have to do that. So have you figured out where you want to apply to college?”

“Kim, Kaitlyn, and I were thinking about Danielson.”

“Good, if you’re going to do an early decision, you need to apply by November 15. You can get the application forms from their website.”   She flipped through a folder on her desk.   “Your test scores are OK, and your grades aren’t too bad. You have a good selection of classes. Danielson wants well rounded rather than just high marks.   You’ve got some student activities, good.  You’ll need some letters of recommendation. I’ll write one.  Find a favorite teacher and ask them for one.   Now, one thing that they like to see is some community service.”

I thought to myself how I could do that.  November 15, that’s just over a month away.

“You’re going to think this is weird, but I did  have a community activity ask me for volunteers.”

“What?” I asked.

“The Metro Diaper Bank needs people to help with the collection.  I guess you might be more qualified than most,” she said with a smile.   I took the card. 

After school, Kim was busy sewing our costumes, so Kaitlyn and I headed over to the diaper bank.  We met a college student named Kara.  She explained what we needed.

“We have a set of donation boxes at various places.  Here’s the list. All you need to do is cruise by them from time to time and empty them out and bring them here.  We’ll sort them and get them out to the people who need them.”

This seemed simple enough. Kaitlyn and I hit the road.  At the first store, I parked the car, and we went inside and got a few diaper packages out of the bin.

"This is going to take too long,” Kaitlyn said. “Just pull up at the front of the next place, and I’ll run in and get them.”

So we made our route.  The backseat of my car was full of bags of diapers, and we headed back to the bank and unloaded. So far so good.

“My diaper is soaked,” I told Kaitlyn. Let's find a place we can change.  Your place isn’t too far.

“No, let's go to yours,” she said quickly.

“OK, suit yourself.”  Thinking about it, I realized I’d never been inside Kaitlyn’s house. We’d been to Kim’s and mine a lot. “Is there some reason we never go to your house?” I asked.

“Nah, just not that interesting of a place.”

I let it go.

Another week went by. Kim was just about finished with our costumes. It was time for Kaitlyn and I to do another round of the diaper donation boxes.   I pulled up to the first drop off on our route and Kaitly ran inside.

While I was waiting, I had to pee, so I wet my diaper.   I realized that I’d been doing this a lot lately, partially because it was too much trouble to get to the bathroom and get the diapers down to go and partially because I was afraid that someone might catch me. Anyhow, the dampness reminded me that this was not the first time I had used the diaper today.  I’d need a change soon.

After the next stop, we had filled my car with diapers.  “We better go drop these off before we go on,” I said. We got to the diaper bank and started unloading. I had to pee again, but the diaper I was wearing I knew was saturated. I’d need to change.  They must have a bathroom here. I went to the trunk to grab my diaper bag.   With dread, I looked in to see the only one I had was the one of my youth.  I grabbed it and went inside.  I found the bathroom and took the sodden diaper off and peed and then put a clean one on. There was a diaper genie in the bathroom, so I stuffed my wet one in it and washed up, and all I needed to do was get the bag back to my trunk.

Kaitlyn and I headed out again and were able to finish the route.   We came back in and unloaded, and we asked Kara if we could help her with the sort, and she showed us what to do.   “So why did you guys volunteer?” Kara asked.

I reddened a bit. “My guidance counselor says we needed it for our college applications,” I admitted. “She had your card on her desk.”

“And she thought this would be a great fit for you?” she asked. I wasn’t quite sure why she was asking and then she turned to Kaitlyn. “Do you wear diapers, too?”

Kaitlyn paused a second, and stammered a “Yes.”

“Don’t worry. So do I,” Kara said. She tugged down the waist of her pants just enough to show a diaper.  “That was a cute diaper bag you have there, Jason.”

“Umm.,” I said.

“I saw your used one in the diaper genie. Don’t worry.  After you’ve worn as long as I have you spot these things.”

“Oh, ok.”  I thought it was OK. But this was the first time I’d ever been caught out.

“Oh, and you’re not the first incontinent students that the school has sent me.”

I was curious about why Kara was wearing diapers, but I avoided asking. I needed her letter of recommendation for my college application.   We headed over to Kim’s house for a final fitting of our costumes.  We put them on, and it looked like we were set.  “I’ve got some plastic swords,”  Kaitlyn said.

“Cool,” said Kim.  “That will round everything out.”

I headed home then.  I wanted to work on my application paperwork.   I had already asked two of my teachers for recommendations. In a few days, I’d be ready to send it off.

“Do you need a change?” my mother asked as soon as I walked in the door. I nodded, and she led me to my room and pulled down my pants.

“How are things going. Are you having any problems with the diapers?” she asked while untaping the one I was wearing.

“OK, “ I said.  “I’m getting used to it.” It still seemed odd to be naked on the table taking with mom about all this.

“I notice you’re wet a lot when you come home.  Are you having problems there, now?”

“No,” I confessed. “It’s hard getting the diaper off to use the bathroom, and I’m a little worried about being seen, so sometimes it’s just easier to wet them.”

“Oh, OK,” mom said with a smile as she taped up my diaper.

Chapter 4

I sat down at the kitchen table and laid out all my paperwork.  I had filled out the application online and printed it and checked it over. I’ve written my essay. Got to get mom to proofread it for me. All, I need are my letters of recommendation, and I think I’m set. Oh, yeah, got to get mom to write me a check for the application fee.

I call Kaitlyn; she says she’s in about the same shape I am in.  She says Kim has already mailed hers off, not needing Kara’s letter as she had done volunteer work with her church.  The Musketeers are ready to see what Danielson has to say!

Friday came around, and Kaitlyn and I headed to Kim’s. We got into our costumes, and we looked good. Kim’s mom took pictures of the three of us, and we headed out to the dance. We got there, and as usual, they checked our student IDs at the door. They had problems previously with nonstudents sneaking in and causing trouble.  They looked at our IDs and motioned us to the side.

A woman told us to follow her, and we went into an office.  “I need to check your diapers,” she said.

“They’re dry,” Kaitlyn said. “I got changed right before I came here.”

“No, I have to see that you’re wearing them,” she said.

Not this again, I thought to myself.  Reluctantly I pulled my pants down and so did the girls.

“We’re the three diapered musketeers,” Kaitlyn announced.

“Ok, Ok,” the woman announced. “Go enjoy your dance.”

We pulled up our pants and headed out. We danced immediately and then went to get refreshments. Numerous people commented on our great costumes.  We were having a blast. I almost forgot that I was indeed wearing a diaper notwithstanding our earlier diaper check.  I eventually had to pee, but figured why not, and wet my diaper.

The culmination of the night was the awards for best costumes. To our surprise, they announced the Three Musketeers as the best costume by a group.  We gave Kim the honor of taking the plaque as she did most of the work. The girls each kissed me as we acknowledged the award.  Yes, I was a lucky man.

Kaitlyn and I were doing are usually weekly run of the diaper donation bins and returned to see Kara. I had grabbed my diaper bag to run to the bathroom to change.  As I emerged, Kara handed us envelopes. “I’ve finished your letters of recommendation,” she announced.

“Great,” I said. “We can mail our applications to Danielson now.  I’m hoping this will help.”

“Good,” Kara. “You’re good kids, and I’d like to see you get in.”

I called Kim, and she said her application was ready to go. I swung by Kim and picked her up. I kissed her as she got into the car. Kaitlyn did, too. I always am struck by this when it happened, and I guess I was staring.  Kaitlyn said, “Alright, you can have one, too,” and kissed me.

We headed over to Kaitlyn’s house, and she ran in and got the rest of her application and came right back out. We drove over to my house.

“Hi, mom,” I announced as we came through the door. “We’re finishing up our applications to Danielson and are going to mail them.”

“Great,” my mom said.  “Anybody need a change?”

I told her I’d just changed at the diaper center, and Kim declined, but Kaitlyn sheepishly raised her hand. She admitted she had been wet but didn’t like changing in public bathrooms. My mom led her off.

We laid out our application, our letters of recommendation, essays, and checks on the table. Kaitlyn returned, and we took turns checking over each other’s paperwork. It seemed like it was all good to go, so we started stuffing the envelope with everything.  We addressed them, and I handed out stamps. We put two on each envelope just to make sure.

“Let’s drive down to the post office and mail them,” I suggested.  The girls and mom approved, so we headed out.  We took a selfie of us dropping them into the box and then hugged and kissed for a good long time. “It’s out of our hands now.”

“What are we going to do for spirit week,” Kaitlyn asked.

“What’s there to do?” I replied.

“Well, there’s dress up day, jersey day, school color day, and pajama day,” Kim counted off on her fingers.

“And seventies day,” Kaitlyn added.

“I guess I could wear a jacket and tie on dress up day,” I said.  “I don’t have a tux.”

“What about pajama day?” Kim asked.

“Well, I’m not wearing that nightie, if that’s what you are getting at,” I said indignantly.

“We could wear our long sleepers,” Kim suggested.

“I’m not sure I want to do that,” I said.

The next week came around.  Monday was dress up day. I got my jacket and tie on. It took a few times with the tie to get it right. I headed over to get Kim. She came out in a really pretty dress.  “That looks nice,” I said.

“Yeah, and it’s long enough that my diaper’s not going to show. I have pantyhose on, too.”

I reached up under the skirt and gave her silky thigh a squeeze. She mock swatted my hand away.  We got to Kaitlyn’s, and she came out wearing a tux. Well sort of. It was too large for her, and the pants were cuffed way up, and so were the sleeves.

“What’s that?” Kim asked.

“My dad had this in his closet. It’s a little big.”

“Looks cool,” I said.

The next day I wore my black and gold number nine jersey of Drew Brees, my favorite quarterback.  I picked up Kim, and she had an oversized Yankees shirt. “I took Kaitlyn’s idea and raided my dad’s closet.” We got to Kaitlyn’s, and she came out wearing a normal white t-shirt that had something printed on it.

“What’s that?” I said pointing at the decal ironed on the front of it.

“A map of New Jersey. Isn’t this Jersey day?”   We all laughed.

On seventies day I just wore an old polyester shirt taken from my dad’s closet. Thursday was pajama day. I hadn’t decided what I wanted to do. After I had got out of the shower, my mom was waiting to diaper me.   I was surprised when she pulled a cloth diaper under me.

“Shouldn’t I wear a disposable,” I asked.

“Not today,” she said. She then held out my sleeper, and I got the idea. I was going to school like I slept every night:  sleeper, cloth diaper, and plastic pants.  As she zipped me in, I knew I was stuck using the diaper unless the girls could arrange to unzip me before and after.

I picked up the girls, and sure enough, they were dressed in the same way. We got to school, and with great trepidation, I got out. However, walking down the halls, I didn’t feel too bad. There were lots of girls and even a few guys in one piece pajamas. Of course, most of them didn’t have feet on them that I could tell.

At lunchtime, we sat together, and one of Kim’s friends came over. “Don’t you guys look like a set in your matching PJs,” she said.  We all laughed.  She looked at mine. “Don’t you have a hard time getting that zipper down?” she asked.

“Yeah, I usually have help.”

“Must make it hard getting to the bathroom…unless you’re wearing diapers underneath,” she said jokingly.  She swatted my rear end as she said it.  Then she reached out and felt my rear again. “Oh, my gosh, you are, aren’t you?”

I turned red.  I’d never been caught out at school before.  Kim slid over and started whispering something into her friend's ear. Her mouth opened wide. Kim continued talking for a minute. She stood up, and her friend stared at her and timidly reached out and touched her and then jerked back.

“Oh my gosh,” was all she could say and ran off.

“What did you tell her?”  Kaitlyn asked.

“I explained that the school was making us because of accidents last year. Don’t worry. She won’t tell anybody else.

I tried to feel more at ease.  In science class, I had to pee, and I knew there was no practical way that I could use the toilet, so I wet myself.  After school, I made my way through the building to my car. I saw Kim’s friend again. She was staring at me. More specifically, she was staring at my crotch.  She came up to me and looked around to see if anybody else was looking and squeezed my crotch.

“Is your diaper wet, baby boy?” she asked

The redness of my face gave her the answer.  “Well go get Kim to give you a nice change,” she said and patted my butt and then she was gone.

Chapter 5

The weeks passed without much note. Even though we had our applications in, Kaitlyn and I continued to volunteer at the diaper bank. Kara hadn’t brought up the fact that we were all wearing diapers though I was intrigued by the fact that here she was, a young woman, also wearing diapers.

I started to dream about Christmas coming up. I wasn’t sure I wanted anything, but I dropped some hints about a new computer. I could use a laptop at college, and the desktop I had been using was getting long in the tooth.

Kaitlyn, Kim, and I continued to spend all the time we could together. Our parents didn’t seem to mind. More often than not we’d end up at Kim or my house in the afternoons. We’d talk or work on homework or just dream about college. If we could all just get in at the same place….

One day after school I was dropping off the girls at their homes, and we went to Kim’s first. “Hey,” I said. “That’s my mom’s car.”

“And our car is over there,” Kaitlyn said.

I knew our mothers were often in conversation with each other, but it felt odd that we would walk in on them all in a room at the same time. With trepidation, we got out and went inside.

“Hi,” we all pretty much said in unison. “What’s up?” I asked.

“You’ve all got letters in the mail today,” my mother answered. She held out an envelope. Kim and Kaitlyn’s mothers were doing similarly.

I took the envelope. Danielson College read the return address. This was it. Were we in on early decision or not.

“Well,” my mother pleaded. “Open them!”

I opened mine. I read it. I blinked. I read it again.

“I’m in!” I proclaimed. I looked at the girls.

“Me too,” said Kim. We both looked at Kaitlyn who seemed stunned.

“Well?” I asked.

“Looks like the three musketeers are going to take on Danielson College. I’m in, too!”

We kissed and hugged. This was fabulous news.  After a minute our parents stepped in and hugged us as well.

“I suspect you all need a change,” Kim’s mother said.  

The girls’ mothers dragged them off towards Kim’s room. My mother took me in another direction. She took me to a guest room and told me to get undressed. I slipped my pants down, and she pulled them the rest of the way off. “Shirt, too,” she said.

Naked, except for the diaper, she proceeded to change me. With a clean diaper, she then held out a shirt for me to slip into. She helped me get it over my head. Standing up I saw in the mirror that I was wearing a Danielson College t-shirt.

“There was no doubt in my mind that you’d get in,” she said.

We returned to the family room, and the girls were similarly attired in Danielson shirts and their diapers. Mom took pictures of the three of us.

“Kayla would love that shot,” she said.

“Who?” I asked.

“My friend Kayla,” she explained. “The one who thought you were cute on pajama day.  She said she’d love to see your butt in a diaper. But don’t let it get to your head. She’s pretty disgusted with the idea that we use them.”

“Why is it that every girl I meet just wants to see me in a diaper?” I asked. Kim and Kaitlyn broke into hysterical laughter.

We settled down and reread our acceptance letters. It said we’d be receiving a packet of further information to complete our enrollment. Great, we were looking forward to the future!

Christmas came and went. I did get my laptop, so I was happy.  Right after the new year, I got a large package from Danielson.  In it was a course catalog, information on housing, financial aid, my selection of a major, and how to sign up for first semester classes. There was a lot to take in.  Kim, Kaitlyn, and I discussed housing.  It sure would be nice if we could be together, though we didn’t know how to accomplish that.

One item in the package was a form that had to be filled out by a doctor after a physical exam.  I showed it to mom, and she said she would call for an appointment with our family doctor.  A few days later she informed me it had been scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  Everything was moving along fine, and then it occurred to me.

I’d have to take off my clothes at the doctor’s office.  I went to my dresser and dug through the drawers.  I could have sworn I had one last pair of underpants hidden there, but alas I couldn’t find it. My mother must have finally disposed of even that last set. I’d have to go wearing a diaper.

My mother drove me to the office, and after a brief wait, I was shuffled into the examining room.  My mom stayed behind in the waiting room.  The nurse told me to get undressed down to my underpants and then left the room.  “Well here goes,” I thought.  I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt. I unfastened my pants and dropped them to the floor. I piled everything up on the chair and sat down on the examining table in just my diaper.   It felt very embarrassing to be sitting like this.

A quick knock and the nurse returned to the room.  She had me stand on the scale and computed my weight. She moved the bar to the top of my head and noted my height.  She directed me back to the table and took my blood pressure and pulse.   She scrawled all these down on a form and finally dropped it on the table and said the doctor would be in shortly.

I was dumbfounded.  She didn’t mention the diaper or even bat an eye. Did kids come in wearing diapers all the time that it wasn’t  a big thing?  A few minutes later the doctor knocked and entered.  I’d been going to Dr. North for as long as I could remember. “Hello, Jason,” she said.

“Hi, Dr. North,” I tried to say casually even though I was sitting there in a diaper.  She started her exam. She looked into my ears and mouth. She listened to my back and chest.  She had me lay back, and she pressed on my chest and abdomen. Was she going to ignore the diaper, too?  I got my answer.

“Could you explain this?” she said pointing to the diaper.

I swallowed and told her about having the accident in school last year and that after taking the class in summer school, I was required by the school to wear a diaper and that my parents decided that if I had to wear them to school, I might as well wear them all the time.

“I see. So, you’ve continued to have accidents?” she asked.

“No, just the one,” I replied.

“And the school makes you wear a diaper for one accident?” she said confused.

“That just got me into the remedial toilet training class.  The fact that I failed the continency test at the end was what sealed my fate.”

“Then you did have another accident,” she said.

“Well,…” I started.  I swallowed hard.  I couldn’t come up with a good lie.  I’d just have to tell the truth and see where it got me. “I failed it on purpose.”

“Why?”

“There were two girls in the class. We became friends. They were going to have to keep wearing diapers, so they wanted me to do so, too.”

“They must be some girls,” the doctor said with some amount of astonishment. She asked me more questions about my use of the diapers and my use of them. She asked if I could remove the diaper and I did, and she prodded and examined me down there. “Finally, she said I could get dressed.”

I taped the diaper back in place and got my clothes on.  The nurse came back and handed me my completed medical form to send to Danielson. She said I could go out front and wait. My mother was talking to the doctor.   Was the doctor going to tell Mom what I told her?

Mom came out, and we headed home. She made no indication that anything had changed.  I guess the doctor maintained my confidentiality.  Had I dodged a bullet?

Chapter 6

Kaitlyn and I did our usual diaper bank run, and I dropped her home. As I was about to get out of my car I realized that Kaitlyn’s purse was still in my car. I said a quick hi to my mom and told her I would be right back.   I drove back to Kaitlyn’s house and went up to the door. Kaitlyn’s mom answered.

“Hello, Kaitlyn left her bag in my car.  I figured she’d want it sooner than later,”  I explained.

Her mother just clucked, “Typical. Well go on downstairs, I’m sure she’ll be glad you have it.”

I started down the basement stairs. I’d only been inside Kaitlyn’s house, and that was way back in the summer. I’d not been downstairs.  A rec room, probably?  I got down to the bottom, and my jaw dropped open.  Sitting in the middle of the room, in a large pen, Kaitlyn was wearing a short dress that didn’t cover her plastic pants.  Her mouth dropped open at the sight of me.

I looked around.   The room was one large nursery.  A changing table like mine was on one side, but so was a large crib. An oversized rocking horse, a high chair, and other larger but toddler inspired furniture were the rest of the furnishings. Lots of toys, dolls, and teddy bears decorated the room.   “You, um, left your purse in the car,” I stammered out

She paused for a second and then swept around with her arms. “Welcome to my nursery.” I continued to stare.  “My dad made most of this stuff. He’s quite a good woodworker.”

“Why?” was all I could say.

“Mom found out I wet myself on purpose and that I intentionally flunked summer school.  She says if I want to play baby, I should play baby.  This pretty much is my life outside of school and volunteering.”

“Wow,” was all I could get out.  It made sense. This is why Kaitlyn never wanted to have Kim or me over to her house lately.  “How long has this been going on?”

“Since right after pajama day at school.”

“Does Kim know?”

Kaitlyn looked at her feet, obviously embarrassed.  “Yeah, I had to talk to someone about it. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I don’t want you to think I didn’t trust you.”

“I understand,” I said, hoping I did.

“Wow, does it bother you a lot?” I asked.

“Well, I was already wearing diapers most of the time anyhow. This makes it official.  I don’t mind sleeping in the crib and playing here. But it does make visitors hard.  The baby food is often pretty disgusting.”

“Baby food?”

She walked over to the high chair and placed her and on it.  “This is where I eat.  Baby food and milk or juice in a bottle, or if I’m lucky a sippy cup.”

My head started to swim. “Ok, I told my mom I would be right back,” I explained. “I was just going to drop off your bag.  See you tomorrow?”

Kaitlyn ran forward and gave me a big hug and a prolonged kiss.  “Thanks, see you tomorrow,” she said.

Kaitlyn, Kim, and I were eating lunch at school one day. “We’ve got a pair of teacher workdays coming up at the end of the Month,” Kim said.

“Yeah, what are we going to do?” I asked

“Dunno,” Kaitlyn said.

“We should go down to Danielson for a couple of days,” Kim suggested.  “They have a deal where you can stay in a spare dorm room if you want to visit.”

“That’s neat,” I said.

So we worked out the plans and got approval from our parents. We’d leave Wednesday after school, and since we had Thursday and Friday off, we’d have a long weekend to spend at the College.  Kim called up the admissions office to make the arrangements.

The morning of the last day I packed a bag. A pair of nice pants and some nice shirts and some jeans and more casual stuff went in. I wished I had some underpants to wear.   Maybe I could pick some up on the way.  Mom came in with another bag.  “I packed you enough diapers here to get you through the weekend,” she said.

“Thanks,” I said, hoping I could ditch out of them once we were on the road.   I wanted to do college right.  I picked up the girls, and they each had two bags as well.   The day dragged on, but finally, at dismissal time, we hit the road.

I broached the subject with the girls. “Do you mind if we stop at a WalMart or something?” I asked.

“No, what for?” Kaitlyn asked

“I want to pick up some underwear,” I admitted.

“Oh, no,” Kaitlyn said.  “I’m not letting you loose on Danielson with all those pretty coeds without having you wrapped up.”

Kim made confirming noises, so I knew that option was not going to be permitted.   We grabbed some drive-thru food for dinner and finally hit Danielson around 8 PM.   I pulled up to a security guard at the campus entrance, and he directed me to park.  We went inside, and he had envelopes for us.

“Here’s a campus map for you,” he said showing me the contents of my envelope. “And a parking pass. I recommend you just park near the apartments. We’re primarily a pedestrian campus.  Here’s the key to the apartment.  It’s got two rooms with two beds each. You all can figure out how you want to divide that up,” he said with a smile.  “Here’s an ID card that will also get you into any of our dining facilities. You eat dinner, yet?”

I told him we did.

“OK, well then you have an appointment at the admissions office at 9 AM tomorrow morning. They’ll take it from there.”

We gathered up all the stuff we had been given and made our way to student apartments that he had marked on the map.  The girls decided they would share one of the bedrooms and I took the other. We all set about changing diapers.  I’d just finished when I heard a knock on the door.

I answered it, and a guy was there.  “I’m Jim,” he announced. “I just wanted to check to make sure you have everything you need.”

“Jason,” I said holding out my hand.  Just then the girls came out of their room. “This is Kim, and this is Kate,” I introduced.

“Great. Have you eaten?”

“Yes, we have.”

“OK, if you want I can show you over to the student union.  Let’s see; it’s Wednesday.  That’s folk night at the Rat if you’re into that kind of thing.”

“The Rat?” I asked.

“Short for Rathskellar. Sort of a campus club.  Music there many nights. Dancing sometimes.  Pizza and stuff.”

“Sounds like fun,” Kim said.  We all headed over there. We listened to a few groups play, and then they had an open mike, and we stayed through some of that.  We got back late and went to bed.  We helped each other into our sleepers.

“Do you think you’ll wear diapers next year?” Kim asked me.

“I don’t know. I thought that I might want to make a fresh start,” I admitted.

Kaitlyn started. “I’m not sure either, but I think I’ll continue wearing them.  I’m still not overly fond of public bathrooms.”

“Well, I’m still going to need them. Now you wouldn’t want to break up the three musketeers, would you?” Kim stated.

“You have a point there,” I said. And with that, we headed off to bed.

We got up and changed and showered.  Jim told us we should get breakfast in the Commons, a dining hall right next to the apartments.  We did and were at the admissions office promptly at 9 AM.  They split us up between admissions officer.

“Well, how do you like Danielson, so far?” my officer asked.

“Yes, it’s quite nice,” I said.

He started leafing through my file. “It looks like you’ve completed all the paperwork you need.  That’s good.  This morning we’re going to send you on a campus tour.  Then after lunch, you’ll meet with an advisor from the computer science department. Don’t get wrapped up about the major. Many students change at least once.  Then you have a meeting with financial aid, and then  the disability counselor.”

“Disability Counselor?” I asked

The officer dug through my paperwork some more. “Hmm… yes, here it says that you are incontinent and the counselor will tell you how to handle that.  We’re very proactive in making things as accessible as possible for our disabled students.”

I took it in stride.  I had never thought of having to wear diapers as a disability.  The tour was nice, and we went to the student union and had a nice lunch.  I met with an advisor, and we talked about what courses I took in high school, and he suggested what I should sign up for my first semester. He also indicated where and when some freshmen classes were meeting tomorrow so I could sit in if I wanted.

We got back to the administration building and were routed to financial aid.  He checked my FAFSA and suggested there were several things I should do to try to get some assistance.

The three of us were then seated with the disability counselor.

“I hope you don’t mind all meeting together,” she asked. “If you’re uncomfortable discussing this, I can do this with each of you privately.”

“No we don’t mind,” Kim said.  “We’re kind of all kindred spirits in this, and that’s why we’re together.”

“I figured as much since you all showed up with the same disability.  Well, you’re in pretty good shape.” She handed us each a disability handbook.  We endeavor to make things as accessible as possible. This book tells you all the facilities on the campus. Most of our buildings have special bathrooms to accommodate disabled students changing diapers and the like.  I assume you can handle your own changes.”

We all answered in the affirmative.  “That’s good. The housing may be interesting.   There’s three of you and our units usually come in multiples of two, but I’ll see what we can work out there.  Ideally, we’d like to find a compatible roommate to fill out the room.”

We thanked her and left the office.  “I guess we are officially going to be diapered students,” I said.

“The Three Diapered Musketeers will take Danielson by storm!” Kim proclaimed.

Chapter 7

We went back to the Rat. Thursday night just had a DJ, and we danced, and the girls were asked by some of the boys to dance.   Everybody had a good time.   We spent the next few days hanging out on campus getting a feel for what college life would be like.  “I could enjoy this,” I said.

“Yeah, well it’s probably a bit rougher if you have classwork to do. Besides, we still have four months of high school left.”

“Yeah, but It’s good to look forward to,” I said.

Finally, on Sunday afternoon we signed out of Danielson and headed home. I dropped the girls off and headed home myself.   I pulled into the driveway and lugged my bags inside.   Walking into the house, I immediately became aware that something had changed.

I scanned the room. Square in the middle of the family room sat a playpen.   Over in our breakfast nook sat a high chair.  The scale looked odd. Then a sinking feeling hit me.  I had seen similar sized items at Katelyn’s. These were sized for me.

“Come, let’s get you changed before dinner,” my mother said taking me by the hand.  Still, in a state of shock, I went with her to my room.  This had been completely made over. The changing table was still there, but it was augmented by a large crib.  Mom guided me up on the table and started to remove my clothes.  My diaper was wet, so I did indeed need a change.  She hummed along cleaning me up and fitting me with a cloth diaper. She pulled on the plastic pants, and I sat up.

I looked around more; the walls were baby blue now.  There was a mobile hanging over the crib.  My desk was gone, replaced with some table with a hole in it that set low.

“Arms up!” mom commanded. I raised my arms, and she slid something over my head. She gently pushed me back down and snapped the onesie in place between my legs. “OK, let's go into the kitchen and get dinner.”

I was going to protest being dressed in just the onesie, but I decided that it wasn’t the time.  I followed her into the kitchen, and she removed the tray from the high chair, and I sat in it, and she replaced it in front of me.  She busied herself for a bit, and I just sat there wondering what was going on.

Soon she returned with a bowl and set it down in front of me.  She reached over and placed something around my neck.  A bib!  She sat down next to my chair and dipped a spoon into the bowl and propelled the contents towards my mouth. “Open wide!” she said in a teasing voice.  I took the first spoonful.  I couldn’t place it. Creamy, but it tasted like turkey.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Turkey and rice,”  mom replied.

It then occurred to me.  It was baby food.  Mom stuffed the second spoonful into my mouth.  I swallowed and asked, “What is all this?”

“Well, I discussed it with your father as well as Kim and Katelyn’s families,” she began.  Since you all have decided to wear diapers for fun, we figured we’d take you the rest of the way.

Mom knew.  Somehow she figured out that we had intentionally flunked the test.  I remembered my confession to the doctor.  “Did Doctor North tell you?”

“Oh, no.   In fact, I was the one who told Dr. North before your physical, we suspected you faked needing diapers.   She just confirmed it later.”

Now I realized why it didn’t seem so surprising to them that I had a diaper on. “Now what?” I asked with some fear.

“Simple, you want to play baby, you play baby.  You can still wear big boy clothes to school, of course with your diapers underneath, but at home, you’ll play the part corresponding to your level of maturity,” she said with a smirk.

She continued to stuff the pureed dinner into my mouth. She then wiped my mouth and led me to the playpen. She dropped the side, and I stepped in.   She handed me a bottle full of milk.

“Here’s your baba.   You can watch TV for a while now,” she said turning on the TV.   What could I do? I plopped down on my padded rear and started to suck. Tears began to well in me, but I finally tried to put it aside and watch the show.

A couple of shows later mom came and released me from the playpen and led me to my room.  She unsnapped the onesie and then reached a hand into my diaper. “Dry?”  I nodded. “Let’s get your jammies on.”

She helped me into the sleeper and then undid the side of the crib and let me crawl inside.  “Good nite, Baby,” she said as she kissed me on the forehead. She shut off the light and closed the door. I laid there looking up at the mobile and pondered my fate.  Was I going to be a baby for the next six months? I drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning and had to pee badly, so I wet my diaper. Mom entered and took me back to the high chair. Some sort of porridge was stuffed into me, and then I was given a bottle.  “Time to get baby dressed for school,” mom announced and led me back to my room. She pulled the sleeper off of me and put me on the changing table.  To my surprise, she put another cloth diaper on me. I was about to comment when she said, “I told the school I’m switching you to cloth to be environmentally friendly.”

Great, I thought to myself.  These cloth diapers were a lot thicker than the disposables I had been wearing.  Mom put a polo shirt on me and held out a pair of corduroys to step into. Upon pulling them up, I realized they weren’t normal. They had elastic for the waist instead of belt loops. Also, they had no fly.  I pulled my polo shirt down over them and hoped they wouldn’t be noticeable.

She handed me my diaper bag, the one I used normally, and told me she had put spare cloth diapers and plastic pants in them, and a bag to hold the wet ones. I got in the car and drove over to Katelyn’s.  She was wearing a dress which was kind of unusual for her. I was about to comment, but she said: “Don’t start.”  We drove in silence to Kim’s, and she had a matching dress.

“Well I guess I’m fortunate I don’t have a matching dress,” I said. The tension was finally released, and we all laughed.  “I take it we’re all babies at home now.”

“Uh huh,” said Kim. “Even me, for my inability to stop wetting and my complicity In getting you guys in diapers.”

I tried to nonchalantly look at my reflection in one of the office windows.  Hopefully, this diaper didn’t call too much attention, nor the rather toddlers pants.  About the only thing that could be worse if they had snaps on the inseam.  Did I think about that a second, she wouldn’t have? I reached down and felt the gap and slid down and found a snap.  She did.

I got to homeroom without attracting notice.  I plopped down on what normally would be a hard seat and felt the cushioning of my diaper. At least there were some advantages.  By second period I had to pee.  I came t the realization that unlike my slipping out of the disposable for a second to pee, I’d not get the plastic pants down, the diaper unpinned, do my business, and get everything done back up without attracting attention.  I was going to resign myself to being dependent on the diaper.

Everything seemed to work fine, but lugging the sagging wet cloth got to me, and I went to the changing room and changed.  I dumped the sodden diaper in a plastic bag and put it in my bag.  I’d have to remember to retrieve it before I went home or the thing would get ripe.

I caught up with the girls at lunch.

“Hows it is going?” I asked.

“Not too bad.  At least we didn’t have any of the same classes this morning, so it’s not like we were going around like the Bobsy twins all morning,” Kaitlyn responded.

“I’m going to have to change more,”I said.

“Aren’t your diapers absorbent,” Kim asked.

“Yeah, but I used to cheat and use the toilet from time to time, and I don’t like sitting in the soaked ones,” I confessed.

“Welcome to my world,” Kim said.

The rest of the day fared pretty well.  I dropped the girls off and headed home. Mom welcomed me home.  “Need a change?”

I had wet again, and I nodded.   She led me into the bedroom and removed my pants all the way.  I guess she wasn’t going to allow herself the use of the snaps.  She changed the diaper and the plastic pants with fresh ones. She then proceeded to remove my shirt.

“Let’s get you into some play clothes,” she said. She went to the closet and came back with a one-piece outfit. I stepped into it and pulled it up.   It was some kind of romper with short pants and sleeves. But the design was definitely toddlerish. A cartoon dinosaur adorned the front.

“Do you have homework?” She asked. Again I nodded.

“She led me to the table thing and set me inside.  My legs went through the holes, and a strap between them restrained me from sliding forward on the seat.  She placed the knapsack with my school books on my table and announced she’d make me a snack.

A few minutes later she showed up with a small bowl and a bottle.  She put a bib on me and proceeded to feed me the stuff from the bowl. When finished she wiped my face and removed the bib. This was getting a bit silly.

“How long is this going to go on for?” I asked.

She looked at me with a smile. “For as long as you lived here.   You wanted to play diapers with your girlfriends, here is your chance.”

I worked until dinner and dinner were more of the same only in the high chair. After being changed into my sleeper and put in the crib, I reflected on this. I was hoping that I’d be wearing underwear again once I graduated. I guess that was not going to be the case. At least I don’t have to bring that subject up with the girls. The girls. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after being fed, got me dressed. Again, I had a pair of pants with snaps in the crotch and no fly.  Another polo shirt went on.  Looking in the mirror, I detected a slight change. Rather than the usual alligator on the breast of the shirt, there was a small teddy bear. I hoped nobody noticed.

In English, our teacher reminded us our papers were due the next day. I had started on mine, but it was kind of rough. I mentioned this to the girls at lunch.  Kim offered to help me with it if I came over that night.  We asked Kaitlyn, but she begged off saying she had stuff of her own to do.

I opened my insulated lunch bag. Previously, I’d been buying lunch in the school cafeteria, but mom packed me a lunch this morning.  I pulled out a sandwich and some cookies.  I caught a glimpse of what was inside and shut the bag quickly.  Kaitlyn gave me a strange look. I pushed the bag over to her, and she peeked inside and then shut it.

“Your mom’s going to expect you to have drunk that,” she said.

“Yeah, but I’ll do it later, in private.” 

I got up to throw my trash away when Kayla came up and patted my rear end. “Nice butt,” she said in passing.  Great. It had not escaped her notice.

After school, we got in the car. As I headed down the road, I reached into the lunch bag and pulled out the unconsumed item. It was apple juice in a baby bottle. Kaitlyn removed the top for me, and I chugged it down. “Thanks,” I said to her as I let her out at her house.  She gave me a quick peck and told us she’d see us tomorrow.

We pulled up at Kim’s and went inside. “Mom, I brought Jason home, we’re going to work on his English paper.”

Kim’s mom came out and nodded approval. “Let’s get you changed,” she said leading Kim off.  A few minutes later Kim returned. She was wearing a very short romper with short poofy sleeves. I thought she looked cute.

“You’re next,” Kim’s mother said leading me into the bedroom. She took my pants off and removed my diaper and plastic pants.  She put a new diaper on me and then rummaged in a drawer a bit and returned.  “I’m sure your mother wants you out of your school clothes,” she said taking my polo shirt.  She gave me a pink T-shirt.  “This should fit, it’s big on  Kim.” I put it on.  “And you’ll need clean plastic pants.  The ones you had on were a bit smelly.”  She pulled a pair of white plastic pants over my diaper.

I got up and looked in the mirror and then reached back and felt my butt.  These had a ruffle sewn on the rear. I went out to the dining room where Kim was reading my paper at the table. She looked up.

“Real cute,” she said. I turned to let her see.

“Yours is cute, too,” I said.

I sat down and felt the ruffle brush the chair as I did.   We got to work.

Kim’s mom brought us each a bottle was we worked, and we sucked and discussed the paper.  Soon we had revised it sufficiently, and I bade them a goodbye.  Kim’s mother handed me a paper bag.  “Your school clothes and the dirty diaper are inside.  You can bring back the stuff you’re wearing some other time.”

I stood there dumbfounded for a second.  She expected me to wear this getup home?  Surely she had also talked to my mother so she would be waiting on the other end.  What could I do?  Kim sensed my predicament and came up and kissed me.

“It will be OK,” she whispered in my ear. Then she gave me a longer kiss.

I thanked her and headed out the door.  I took a quick look around and started to my car.  I breathed a little easier when I was inside, and the door closed. Still, I was sitting there in a T-shirt and diaper, a pink shirt and frilly diaper at that. I’d need to be careful driving home. I could imagine getting stopped like this.

I got home without further incident. I looked around and carefully got out of the car and went inside.

“Well, don’t you look, cute,” my mother said.

“That seems to be the consensus,” I said.

Mom told me dinner was ready and led me to the highchair and put the bib on me.  I endured another feeding of mush and then allowed my mom to wipe my face.  She gave me the bottle, and I sucked on it and thought about that long kiss from Kim.

The good with the bad, I thought. The good with the bad.

Chapter 8

Time passed, and I guess I got used to the being dependent on the diapers. No longer did I have a choice at home and even at school, it was just not practical to do otherwise. I’d wet and usually just stay in the wet diaper until I got home.

Then one Wednesday, it hit me. A little rumble in my gut around second period and I knew I wasn’t going to make it through the day.  My next class was way across the building, and I was figuring I could get in and get seated and try to stave it off for another period when just before the door a cramp hit followed my release into the diaper.  The bell rang, and the teacher was motioning me inside as he was closing the door.  I had little choice. Not only did I have a diaper full of poop, but I was going to have to sit in it for forty-five minutes.

I got to my chair and gingerly sat down feeling the feces squish all over me.  Here I am sitting in a pile of my own crap for no good reason I thought.  Class droned on.  As it did, I got the sinking feeling that I could smell that poop emanating below. When the bell rang, I raced from the room and headed for the changing room. I grabbed my bag and started cleaning myself up.  Yuch.  A dozen wipes later, and I was clean and in a new diaper. I stuffed the soiled diaper in a bag my mother had packed to contain the dirties and sealed it up. It still stank.  I’d have to do something with this.

I dressed and carried the bag into the hall. I could run out and throw it in the trunk of my car.  I made for the door.  About ten feet towards the parking lot, one of the assistant principals stopped me.  “Aren’t you supposed to be inside?”

I stammered but finally got out that I was putting the soiled diaper in my car. I held up the bag near his face, and he made a disgusting face. “Go, and be quick about it,” he said.

Later, I related the situation to the girls.  They cooed with sympathy. “By the way, I’m spending the night at your house, Friday,” Kim said.

“You are?” I said.

“Mom’s going to visit her sister, and I’m staying with you,” she said. “Kaitlyn, you should ask your mother if you can sleep over, too.”

“OK,” she said.

When I got home that day, I asked my mother about Kaitlyn. “Oh, yes. I was just about to tell you about Kim. If Kaitlyn’s mom is OK with it, she can stay, too.”

The next day I confirmed with Kaitlyn that we were on. The Three Musketeers were going to have a sleepover.

Friday came, and the girls and I were keyed up.  We hadn't had a sleepover since last summer when we had fun at Kim’s. Now we were going to be at my house.  We got in the car and headed directly to my house.

Mom was ready for us, and she led the girls off for changes first. After a few minutes, Kim returned wearing a short dress with frilly plastic pants peeking out the bottom. Kaitlyn emerged soon after with a shirt with a kitten on it and a cloth diaper cover.   I went back. Mom got me out of my school clothes and changed my diaper. She then put me into a onesie, and I joined the girls.

Mom had set out some coloring books for us to play with and said she’d get us a snack. Not having anything better to do the girls and I sat down on the floor and started to color. Soon my mother showed up with bottles of juice and cookies, and we partook of those.   We chatted and colored until I heard the doorbell ring. My mom went to answer it, and soon I heard her say “Could you put that right here on the counter.”

I looked up and saw a pizza delivery person.  He looked familiar and then I realized it was Mike who went to school with us. He looked down at the three of us coloring and did a double take. I’m not sure he fully comprehended what he saw. My mother tipped him, and he made a quick exit.

“At least our diapers were covered up,” Kaitlyn said.  “We might be kinda dressed funny, but hopefully he won’t put two and two together.”

“What about the bottles?” Kim said. “I hope he didn’t realize what these are.”

“Well, I don’t have high chairs for all of you,” my mom said. “So I guess we can eat at the big table. I figured the pizza would be a treat for you.”

We moved to the table, and my mom did put bib’s on us all and give us bottles of milk. I was happy. This was the first adult food I’d had for dinner in weeks.  After dinner, mom wiped our faces and put our the bibs away. We watched TV for a bit until mom announced it was time for bed.  I didn’t know what was going to happen because there was no way the three of us would fit in my crib.

Mom led us off and checked our diapers and put us all in matching satin rompers.  It felt interesting around the exposed parts of my skin. After all of us were changed, mom led us down to the rec room in the basement.  A mattress had been placed on the floor and lots of pillows and blankets placed on top.

“I couldn’t put you in the crib, but I was afraid you’d fall off the guest bed so you can sleep on the floor.”

We all got on the mattresses and pulled the covers up, and mom said her goodnights and turned the lights down.  Kaitlyn moved over next to Kim and started a long embrace and kiss. I watched in fascination as their mouths opened. Kaitlyn was giving Kim tongue.

“Hey what about me?” I asked.

They continued for a second and then Kim broke off and started to kiss me. I opened my mouth, and Kim’s tongue entered mine.  I felt a hand on my crotch. Kaitlyn was gently massaging it. I ran one hand over the satin fabric of Kim’s romper and another over Kaitlyn’s.

We continued to take turns making out and finally took a break. “Have you given any thought about  the prom?” Kim said.

“Do you want to go?” I asked.

“It’s my senior year,” she said.  “Of course, I want to go. Just have to figure out with whom.”

I pouted. Kaitlyn piped up, “If someone would just ask me.”

I got the hint. “Kim, Kaitlyn, would you like to go to the prom with me?”

“We thought you’d never ask,” Kaitlyn said.

“Well, not really. We’ve got appointments to go pick out dresses next week,” Kim confided.

“I wasn’t going to tell him that,” Kaitlyn said.

We all snuggled together and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we were sitting at the table again, shoveling spoons of some porridge into our mouths.  Kaitlyn reached over with her spoon towards my mouth but missed and deposited much of it on my face.  I took a spoonful and shoved it into her mouth making sure to deposit some on her cheek. Then Kaitlyn and I looked at each other and giggled and took spoonfuls to Kim.  We played like this for a bit until my mother came in. “It looks like you are done eating. Look at this mess,” she said. She wiped our faces and took our bibs off.

Kim said, “Don’t forget you’ve got to order a tux.”

“Tux?” my mother asked.

“Jason said he’d take us to the prom. We’re going dress shopping Wednesday.”

“That’s a wonderful idea,” my mom said. “We’ll take Jason to the formalwear store today.”

It looks like I was going. My mom told packed up the girl’s bags and told me to take them home. We were still wearing our satin rompers, and I looked at mine.  “Like this?” My mom just nodded. What could I do?  I looked out the front door and bolted to the car, and the girl’s followed.  I drove to Kim’s house hoping that nobody noticed the poofy satin sleeves that showed in the window.  I then dropped Kaitlyn off and returned.

Mom led me to my room and got me dressed for the day.  She put me into a pair of short overalls and a baby blue shirt.   After an hour my mom told me to get into the car, and we drove to the mall.  I got out a little self-conscious about what I was wearing, but it wasn’t too babyish.  

We found the formalwear store, and I started looking through a catalog.  I found a very elegant looking dark blue tuxedo that I liked.  The clerk took out a tape and started taking measurements.  She measured my shoulders and sleeves and around my chest.  She then went around my waist and then my inseam.  She paused for a minute and then padded my diaper.  “That’s a lot of padding you have in there,” she commented. “Are you going to wear that under the tux?”

“Yes, he has to wear his diaper all the time,” my mother volunteered.  The clerk said that it would be no problem.

After we were done, my mother announced that we’d go for lunch.  We headed over to a McDonalds, and she left me sitting at a table while she got food.  She returned carrying a tray with a box on it. “Great,” I thought. A happy meal. But food is food.  I took the cheeseburger and fries out of the box (I had no interest in the toy).  I started to eat when I noticed my mom had pulled a baby bottle out of my diaper bag.  She proceeded to pour milk from a carton on the tray.   She can’t be serious, I thought.  But I knew she was.  After finishing my food, I put the bottle to my lips and started to suck.

I heard giggling and turned to see two small girls leaning over the back of a nearby booth laughing at the sight of a teenager drinking from a bottle.  To make matters worse, I had to pee and given so much time in diapers I had gotten used to not waiting.  Now here I was sucking a bottle nipple and wetting myself at the same time.  I drained the bottle and mom put it back in the bag, and we headed out

Further down the mall my mother asked if I needed a change. I told her I was wet, but it could wait.  “Nonsense,  we don’t want you are getting a rash,” she said.  She led me to the restrooms, and there was a family bathroom. We went inside. This was larger than the one the girls and I had used before.   There were two large stalls with doors and a large counter on one side and sinks on the other.

My mother started spreading out a pad on the counter.  “Hop up,” she commanded.   I froze. In the one, the girls and I used, we used the changing table, but the room was smaller, and we could lock the door to the outside.  I’d be doing this out in the open.  “Come on,” mom said. With trepidation, I got up on the table.  One at a time, my mother started unsnapping the fasteners in my crotch.  I was hoping she’d get this done quickly.

Suddenly the door opened.  A mother and two children pushed in and went directly to one of the stalls and went inside.  They didn’t seem to have noticed me. I prayed that mom would hurry up before they were done.  She slid my plastic pants down and off and then unpinned the diaper.  I sat there exposed while she carefully put these into the plastic bag in the diaper bag.  She then commenced to wiping me down.  Finally, she got a clean diaper and slid it beneath me. As this was happening, the children and woman emerged from the stall and went to the sink to wash up.   The smaller of the two, maybe eight years old, saw me and she stared widely.  Her mother turned and pulled her to the sink.

“Mommy, why is that big boy getting his diaper changed?” she asked.

“Because it was probably wet,” her mother said.

“Why is he wearing a diaper,” she asked.

“I don’t know,” said the mother. “But if you don’t stop wetting the bed yourself, you may end up wearing diapers all the time like that boy.”

I felt for the girl.  My mother spoke up, “Yes, he was having accidents at school, and we felt this was the best solution.”

“Really,” the amazed mother said. “Isn’t that a lot of work?”

“Well, the school pretty much insisted. It’s not that bad once you get used to it.”

“See,” the other mother said to her daughter. “I should make you wear diapers to school just like that boy.”  The girl looked towards me again and started to cry.  “Especially, if you’re going to cry like a baby.”  I felt for the girl. My mom had finished snapping my crotch up, and she moved over to wash her hands.   The girl just continued to stare at me like I was the embodiment of her worst nightmare.  And perhaps I was.

I sulked the rest of the way back to the car.

Chapter 9

Wednesday came, and I knew the girls were going shopping for their gowns after school.  I thought it might be fun to come along, but Kim said, “No, we want you to be surprised.” I dropped them off and went home.  My mom was waiting at the door.  I thought she was going to lead me to my usual diaper and clothing change, but she just continued to look out the door.

“Waiting for something?” I asked.

“Yes, I am.  I’m going with Kaitlyn and Kim and their moms to help them find prom dresses.”

This was fine by me. I didn’t mind being alone.  “OK, I’ll be fine by myself. I’ve got homework to do.”

“Good,” mom said.  “But you won’t be by yourself. I’ve got you a babysitter.”

A babysitter? She couldn’t be serious. “Here she is now.”

I looked towards the door. My sitter was here.  It was Kayla.

I was about to protest that I didn’t need a babysitter and certainly not Kayla when mom pushed her list of instructions to Kayla and headed out the door. She was gone before I could get a word out.  I just stood there dumbfounded glaring at Kayla, and she stared back at me.

Finally, she looked down at the paper and read.  She dropped it on the counter and came forward and grabbed my hand and started for my bedroom.  I didn’t move. She pulled. “Come on baby.  Mom says I need to get you out of your school clothes and change your dipee.”

I remained rigid.  It was one thing that Kayla was here to babysit, but to change me?

“You don’t want me to tell your Mommy that you were a bad baby while she was gone,” she threatened.

I was defeated.  I let her lead me to my room.   I started to remove my shirt, and she swatted at my hands. “No, no, let Auntie Kayla do that.” Auntie Kayla?

I let her unbutton my shirt and then take off my pants. She was smiling as she exposed my plastic pants.  She patted the changing table, and I hopped up.  She slid off the plastic pants and then looked at my diaper.  “Wow, you’re really soaked,” she said, unpinning the diaper.  She got it off and dumped it in the diaper pail.   I was lying there naked in front of her and extremely embarrassed.   Kayla pulled some wipes from the box and started wiping me down.   I rapidly became erect.  “So, I see baby like’s having his dipee changed,” she said starting to wipe my penis down with great vigor.   I didn’t think I was going to stand it anymore when she stopped and got a fresh diaper.  “I bet you love doing this with Kim and Kaitlyn,” she smiled.

I did. We hadn’t done it much. Only when we were out shopping by ourselves. At school, we tended to ourselves and most of the other times our mothers changed us.  Kayla pulled a fresh pair of plastic pants over my diaper.  I was finally covered.  She started searching through my closets and drawers, “Let’s find something for baby to wear.” She settled on a shirt with a teddy bear and a pair of shorts.  She put them on me. As I hopped off the table and she patted my butt.  “I do love that diapered butt of yours.”

She led me back to the kitchen and picked up the instructions from my mother and busied herself in the kitchen.  She came back with a plate of cookies and a bottle and set them down on the floor.  “Sit down and have your snack,” she said.  I plopped down and started on a cookie.  She was munching a cookie as well, intently staring at me.   Finally, I realized what she was waiting for, and I started sucking on the bottle.  She grinned. She came closer and pushed me gently down on my back.  I continued to suck on the bottle as she giggled.

I just closed my eyes and continued to suck.  It was quiet. I opened my eyes and looked towards Kayla. She was holding up her phone.  “Hey, are you taking pictures?” I said, standing up in a flash. I grabbed towards the phone, but she pulled it away from my reach.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to show anybody. This is just for me.” I wasn’t sure I could trust her.

I busied myself on my homework, and soon Kayla called me into the kitchen.  She put me into my high chair and placed a bib around my neck.  She then started spooning food from a bowl into my mouth, giggling all the time. I had to admit it was somewhat funny and started laughing myself. She started getting sloppy and soon I had turkey and gravy smeared all over my face.

Finally, she got a wipe and cleaned my face up and removed the bib. She led me to the sofa, and she sat down and pulled me down as well.  I rested my head in her lap and she gave me the bottle.  Holding it while I sucked on it.  At least she wasn’t taking pictures this time.  It was oddly soothing, and I felt something growing in the diaper.  Crap, I wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this.  I already had two girlfriends who wanted me in diapers and now a third?

Eventually, I sat up, and we watched TV. I was wondering when my mother was coming home. I realized that I was going to have to poop.  I would try to hold it until my mom was back and she could change me.  However, as time progressed, I got more uncomfortable.  I got up and walked a short distance away and let it rip into the diaper.  I wasn’t sure what to do next, so I went back and sat down next to Kayla again.

A few minutes later Kayla started sniffing the air. “You gotta be kidding me,” she said with a frown.

“I can’t help it,” I said. “You wanted to play babysitter.”

Kayla let out a long sigh and stood up and led me by the hand to the changing room.  She pulled off my shorts and then pulled the plastic pants off.  She unpinned the diaper and unfolded it.  She wrinkled her nose.  I switched from being smug about Kayla having to do this to being embarrassed. I mean it was one thing for her to know I was using the diaper.  It’s another to have her start wiping the poop off of me.  She grabbed a bunch of wipes and started in on it.  Eventually, she made headway and took the dirty diaper away and pitched the wipes in a covered trash bin.

She took more wipes and went over me again.  She then turned her attention to my erect penis. She worked the wipes repeatedly.  I was growing more and more aroused by this. A dull pain formed deep within me and then suddenly, I erupted. Kayla waited a few seconds for things to stop and then cleaned me up.

“Mom said I’d have to be careful that a boy might squirt during a change.  I don’t think that’s what she had in mind though,” she said laughing.  I turned red.  Too much had just happened to talk.  I waited as she put a diaper on me.  “It’s getting close to bedtime, let’s put you in your pajamas.”  She dug through the drawers and found the satin romper.  “Is this what you sleep in?” she asked.

“Sometimes,” I admitted.

She helped me into it.  She led me over to my crib and guided me inside. She shut the side.  She had her phone out and shot another picture.  I pouted, but she just smiled. She climbed the side rail of the crib and leaned over and kissed me on the lips.  “Good night, baby,” she said and then headed out of the room, extinguishing the lights on the way.   I just laid there not knowing what to think. The emotions were complex.  I drifted off for a while.

I woke a bit later to hear voices. It was Kayla talking to someone. “Oh yes, he was a perfect boy.  I changed him and put him in the crib a short time ago.”

I heard my mother respond. She told her that she would be glad to have her back if needed.  Great. Just what I needed. Why was every female I come across from my mother to my girlfriends dead set on having me in diapers?

Chapter 10

Things were moving quickly now. We had made plans for the prom. They would start at my house.  We’d go out to dinner, then to the prom. We’d finish up at Kim’s.  We’d have a sleepover In the basement.  I was looking forward to the whole thing.

I was also looking toward graduation.  We only had a few weeks left of class as well.  I wasn’t sorry to say goodbye to high school.  College was a new horizon, and I knew I’d still have Kim and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn, Kim, and I would chatter about it often.

One day at lunch, Kayla came by at lunchtime and sat with us.  “Hey, babies, how are you doing.” I bristled a bit at her words. 

“Just talking about college next year. We’ve got into Danielson,” Kim explained.

“I’m going there, too. I’m going to study nursing,” Kayla said.

“Cool, we’ll likely see each other, though we’re probably going to be in a different dorm.  They’re giving us some special disabled student accommodation,” Kim explained.

“Interesting. I’ll probably have some roommate I can’t stand in the regular dorms,” Kayla said. “I’m going to spend the summer there.  They have a program to let us get some practical experience before we start. Just to make sure we like it.”

“Sounds cool,” I said. “I haven’t even thought about summer plans.

The next weekend, Mom announced that she had to go out of town.  She suggested I stay at Kaitlyn’s.  I mentioned it to the girls and Kim said that her mother had suggested the same thing.  I hadn’t spent much time at Kaitlyn’s but I knew her house was set up for her to be a toddler.  Still, I didn’t much mind as long as I could be with the girls.

The night came, and I packed my bag, diapers, nightie, and such and headed over to Kaitlyn. Her mom sent me down to the basement playroom where I found the girls already busy playing a game.  “We just set it up,” Kaitlyn said.  “We hadn't started it for real. We were waiting for you.”

I sat down at the table, and we started to play in earnest.  After a while, Kaitlyn’s mom came down. “I have to go out,” she said. “I hope I can trust you all to behave.”

We all nodded our assent. “Good,” she said.  “Be nice for the babysitter.”

The girls looked at each other and then at me.  A second later our babysitter came down the stairs.

“Hi, babies,” she said.   Kayla.

Kaitlyn’s mom said her goodbyes, and we just stared.  “Now,” Kayla said to us. “Do the babies need a diaper change?”  Without a pause she stepped forward and shoved a hand down my diaper. “Oh, this one does.” Kayla reached towards Kim.

“I’m wet,” Kayla said stopping the intrusion.  Kayla turned towards Kaitlyn. 

“OK, I could use a change, too,” Kaitlyn said.

“Well come on,” Kayla said leading them to the bedroom. “Ladies first,” she said pointing at Kim.  Kim climbed up on the table.

“You’re going to be cool about this?” Kim asked.

“Of course, I like my babies. I’m not going to do anything to hurt you,” she said smiling.

She changed Kim and then Kaitlyn.   I got up on the table with a little apprehension. Was she going to repeat what she had done before?   She reached down into her bag and came up with something.  After undoing my diaper, she placed a cone-shaped piece of cloth over my member.

“It’s a pee-pee  tee-pee,” she explained. “It’s in case you pee during changes.   I had to special make it for a baby your size.”   Kayla cleaned me up without much more fuss.   “You babies go play while I get dinner ready.”

The girls and I sat down to play. “What do you think about this?” I asked

“I don’t know if I can trust her,” Kaitlyn said.

“Mom had her babysit me.  She took pictures.  So far I’ve not had any problem,”  I said.

“Pictures?” Kim said.

Kayla collected us and set us in the three highchairs set close together.  She put bibs on us and brought out bowls and bottles.   “I can’t feed you all at the same time so you’ll have to help yourselves. But first,” she said pulling her phone out.

“No!” Kim protested.  But Kayla had already snapped the photo.  She came over and crouched next to me and held the phone out and shot a selfie.

“What are you going to do with that?” I asked.

“Nothing, it’s purely for my personal records.”

We fed ourselves and sucked from the bottles while Kayla ate her dinner.  She came and wiped our faces and removed our bibs.  Kayla joined us after cleaning up.  “You guys ready for prom?” she asked.

“Yes, we’ve got our dresses and Jason’s got his tux,” Kim said.

“So you three are going together?”

“We’re the three musketeers,” Kim said with a  smile.

“I’m going with Matt Winston,” Kayla said proudly.

We continued pretty normal talk. Despite my apprehension, Kayla was acting friendly.  After a bit, she asked Kaitlyn to show her room to her.  They left and Kim and I talked.

“I hope those pictures don’t show up somewhere,” I said.

“Me too,” but Kayla seems pretty cool.

A while later Kayla came back and got the two of us. We got to Kaitlyn’s room and saw she had the nighty on that we had worn the first time we had a sleepover.

“She found it is going through my closet,” Kaitlyn said. “She wanted to know why I had three of the same thing and then figured it out for herself.”

“OK,  Kimmie, you’re next.” Kim let Kayla take off her shirt and pants and help her into the nightie.  She then turned to me.  I felt embarrassed.  I had worn this before, and Kayla had seen me naked, but it still seemed to be odd having her dress me.

“You three are so cute together,” Kayla said and whipped out her phone for another picture.

Eventually, we were put down to sleep.  When I woke up, Kim and Kaitlyn were still there, but there was no sign of Kayla. I looked out and saw Kaitlyn’s mom’s car back, so I guessed Kayla went home. I stood there for a minute thinking. Without realizing it, I wet myself.   I decided to try to get some more sleep when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Kaitlyn’s mom.

“Everything, OK?” she asked.

“Just seeing if Kayla went home,” I said.

“Yes, she left a while ago.  Do you need anything? Does your diaper need changing.”

I was going to say no, but then Kaitlyn’s mom did what Kayla had done earlier and thrust her hand in my pants.   She smiled and told me to follow her.

She had me up on the changing table and started to work. “Do you think you’re going to keep this up next year at college?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, we all know that you and Kaitlyn are faking it. Only Kim really has a problem.”

I hadn’t thought about changing things.  I guess nothing would prevent us from shedding our diapers once we got to college.  I had no great love of diapers and was even less fond of being babied, but the bond with the girls was strong in our situation.

“I guess someday I might grow out of it, but it does give me a connection to the girls, and it is getting us some special consideration on the dorm room.”

“So you’ll have to keep living the lie,” she says as she finished my change.

I guess I would.

Chapter 11

Prom came quickly.  My mom decided that I shouldn’t drive and arranged to have a driven car (a sedan, not quite a limo, but it was black) take us.  I got into my tux and packed a diaper bag. I grabbed this, and the two corsages and my mother drove me over to Kim’s where the girls were getting ready.  We stood in the living room waiting for the girls to come out.

A few minutes later the girls came out looking fabulous.  I placed Kim’s corsage on her, and she gave me a little kiss, and I did the same with Kaitlyn.  Kim presented me with a flower for my lapel. “This is from both of us,” she said. Kim’s mother got a camera and took all our pictures.  The doorbell rang, and it was our driver. We were off.

We arrived at the hotel, and the driver came and opened the door for the girls, and they got out, and I followed.  We found our way to the ballroom and checked in at the desk outside.  “Two girls and one boy?”  the chaperone commented.

“I’m a lucky guy,”  I said smiling.

“There’s a note by your name. I need you to step aside for a minute.”  I looked at the girls confused, and they didn’t seem to know either.  A minute later the assistant principal led us into a side room.

“I hate to do this, but the rules are that this is a school function and you have to comply with the same rules as a school.  Can I see that you are diapered?”

I  unzipped and opened my trousers to show mine.  The girls gathered up their skirts and showed theirs.

“Good,” the AP said. “You can go on inside.”  I helped the girls smooth out their skirts again and off we went. We got our pictures taken again, and we found a table to sit.  Kayla came over with Matt and asked to sit with us, and we agreed.   The music started, and Kaitlyn grabbed my hand. “Kim and I tossed a coin.  I get the first dance; she gets the last.”  We headed out on the dance floor.

The evening was fun.  We had small snacks to eat and punch.  I took turns dancing with the girls.  At one point Kayla asked me to dance, and Matt asked Kaitlyn.  “You’re not getting a rest with so many girls to dance with,” Kayla said.

“It’s not a rough burden.”

As the song ended,  Kayla reached down and gave my rear a squeeze. “Just checking,” she said as she walked back to the table.

All too soon it was over.  I got the last dance with Kim, and we headed out to wait for our car to make its way up to the entrance.  Kayla pulled away from Matt a bit and came up to us.  “Did you guys make it through the entire evening, or do you need a change.”  I looked around to see if anybody had heard the question, but it seemed no.

“I can wait until I get home,” I said.

“Matt and I have a room here.  I can take you up and change you.”

“Thanks, but no,” Kim said.  “We’ll wait until we get home.”       

We got into the sedan, me in the middle and the girls to either side and headed off.  Kaitlyn turned my head towards hers and planted a long kiss on me.  Then Kim got her turn. I had my arms around both girls.  I was the happiest guy in the world, at least except for the rather soggy diaper I was sitting in.  When the girls took a break, I looked at the driver’s face in the rearview mirror. He was smiling.

We dropped Kaitlyn off first. I got out of the car and gave her a long kiss before walking her up to her front door.  She kissed me again as she stepped inside. I returned to the car and Kim grabbed me. “I have you all to myself.” We kissed passionately until it was time to drop her off. Again, I escorted her to her door.  I got back in the car, and the driver took me home.

I got up to my room and stripped out of the tux. Mom came in and started the diaper change. “How was the prom?” she asked.

“Perfect,” I said. She got me into a sleeper, and I crawled off into bed. I had dreams of being between the two girls as I drifted off to sleep.

Monday morning we were back at school.  There was a palpable buzz. The end of the school year was rapidly approaching for all. We, seniors, were graduating, but everybody was looking forward to the summer at any grade level. Seniors practiced the graduation march, and everybody was talking about summer plans.

“I’d like to go to the beach,” Kaitlyn said in passing.

“Me, too,” Kim said.

“Sounds good. We can do that anytime during the summer,” I said.

“When’s your birthday?” Kim asked me.

“Coming up a week from Monday,” I said.  “I don’t remember you ever mentioning yours. When is it?”  I asked.

“Mine’s the same day as graduation,” she said.

“Mine’s  a week from Sunday,” Kaitlyn said.

“Wow, the three musketeers have successive birthdays.”

“Maybe we can have a combination birthday and graduation party.”

• Like 2

Chapter 12

Pretty soon we had agreed to hit up our parents about the graduation party.   It was decided that this would be a wonderful idea and Kim’s mom would host it.  We didn’t have a whole lot of friends outside our circle, but it was decided that the families would all be there, our parents, Kim’s older sister, and Kaitlyn’s older brother. We decided to invite Kayla and a few other close friends from school.

Graduation came.   The three of us sat there in our caps and gowns and diapers listening to the speaker drone on.   Finally, we filed up and got our diplomas.    The three of us stood together for pictures.    Here we were, high school graduates, about to turn eighteen, and in diapers.  

We moved on to the party.    Fortunately, it was a fairly adult affair.   We were wearing what we had on under our caps and gowns.   The girls had dresses, and I had a pair of dress pants, a dress shirt, and a tie.   The party was a hit, and people were eating snacks and having conversations.     It felt like the beginning of a normal life for the three musketeers.   We laughed and hugged each other.

My mother started tapping on a glass with a fork to get people’s attention.   “It’s time for our birthday babies to have their cake.”   I bristled at the term birthday baby.   Many of the people here didn’t know about our foray into diapers and baby stuff.    We all followed her into the dining room.    A large sheet cake was in the center of the dining room table.    Three smaller cakes were at the far end of the table and beyond that, our high chairs.

My insides jumped.   No.   The three mothers beckoned us from behind the high chairs.   The cat was out of the bag now.    I saw a little tear form on Kim’s face.    We propelled ourselves towards the chairs and were seated.    The trays were fitted, and our bibs were in place to protect our good clothes.    The individual little cakes were set in front of us, and the candles were lit.

The room launched into a laughing version of Happy Birthday.    Rather than our names, the word babies was sung.    I reddened.     Kaitlyn appeared to be seething and Kim on the verge of full-blown sobbing.   I blew out my candles.    The big cake was cut, and pieces pass.    The candles had been removed from my cake, but there was no fork.    I knew what mom intended me to do and broke off a piece with my hand placing it in my mouth leaving frosting on my fingers and face.

The conversation between the guests shifted.   Those who didn’t know were asking others.    I heard Kayla saying “Oh yes, I’ve babysat a few times.    Fed them.   Changed their diapers.”    More laughter at that one.

Sated with cake, the guests began to leave.    Kayla came up to us and asked if we needed diaper changes.    My mother suggested that we probably did, but she could handle it herself.     I was led off to my room.

“How could you?” was all I could say.

“You were the one who wanted to be a diaper boy.   I wasn’t the one who intentionally pooped my diaper and then lied about it.”

It was a point she had made before.     She had my pants off and changed me into a cloth diaper and pulled the plastic pants in place.   “Now let’s say goodbye to your guests.”    I was led out with nothing below the waist but the diaper and shook people’s hands as the left.   The girls were still in their dresses, but people knew they were similarly attired below.

Finally, the three of us collapsed on the sofa.

“We’re going to have to do something about this, you know,” Kaitlyn said.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13

The party was over, and I was sitting in just the t-shirt and diaper and started going through the stuff that had accumulated.   I got a pad of paper out so I could write down what I had to mention in my thank you notes.   I started with the boxes.    I opened up the first, and it contained a Danielson sweatshirt.    Cool, I could use that.    The next box was from my parents.   I opened it up.   Another Danielson College item.   I pulled it from the box and shook it to unfold.   A Onesie.   Crikes.   Were they ever going to give it a break?

After working through the boxes, I opened the cards.   I wasn’t expecting it, but many of them contained either checks or cash.    This was working out to be a pretty good day.   I got down to one from my uncle Jeff and it didn’t have anything in it but inscribed on the card was a message.

“Happy Birthday/Graduation Jason!   Couldn’t think of anything to give you but I’ll offer you the use of my beach house for the week of your choice for you and your friends.”

I thought about this.    This had possibilities.

I set everything aside and started in on writing the thank you notes.    My phone chimed.

Kim:   What are you guys doing?

Katelyn:   Nothing much.

Me:  Just getting started on my thank you notes.

Kim:  Yeah, I gotta do that.

Kaitlyn:   Yeah.   We gotta talk about all this.   Movie tomorrow?

Kim: OK.

So it was set.   I picked the girls up, and we moved to the food court at the mall and found a table.

“I’ve had it with being embarrassed by my parents,” Kim started, and we all agreed.    The party was too much.   Here we were turning into adults and paraded around like babies.

“Well, things will be different at college,” Kaitlyn said.   “I mean, we’ll still wear diapers, but we’re going to be normal again otherwise.    It’s purely a medical problem as far as Danielson is concerned.”

“Yeah,” Kim agreed.   “But that’s still weeks away.”

“Well, I have an idea,” I said.   I explained my uncle’s offer of the beach house.    We rapidly hashed out our plans.   We’d have a week away from our parents.    With a little of the cash we’d gotten as presents, we could buy some beachwear and have a week of normalcy.   We’d eat what we wanted, wear what we wanted, did what we wanted.

I told my mom limited information about our plans.   Not everything, but just that the three of us were going to the beach.    She was a little reticent to allow it, but she realized we were eighteen and in a few weeks we’d be at college, anyhow.    Kim and Kaitlyn lobbied their parents the same way.     I called my uncle and got a week scheduled.   He swung by and dropped off the keys.

About a week before our departure I came home, and mom had placed a package on my bed.    “Swimmers” read the outside.    I read the package.   Swim diapers.   Mom stuck her head in the room.

“They go under your suit.    You’ll need them.    The girls can probably get by without them, but since you are fecally incontinent,” she emphasized the last two words.   “You need to wear these.”

I grumbled a bit, but I tried one on.   Frankly, they were less awkward than my regular diapers, more like a pair of regular underwear, or at least pull-ups.

Plans were made.   The morning of our departure my mother dressed me in a romper.   I didn’t protest as we planned to ditch out of the baby clothes.    My bag with other baby clothes, a case of diapers, and my diaper bag was loaded into the car.   I swung by Kim’s and picked her up.   She was wearing a cute little sunsuit and I loaded her stuff.     Kaitlyn ended up wearing a matching suit to Kim’s when I picked her up.

We drove toward the beach going over our plan.    We’d head to the house and unload and change diapers and then head out to get clothes.    We were hungry before we arrived at the beach, so we decided to just make a quick stop at McDonald's.   We sat down to eat to hear snickering from the next table.    A younger boy was amused by our rather juvenile clothing.    Kim told me to relax.  It wouldn’t be much longer.

We got to the house, and it was gorgeous.   The entire rear had a view of the beach.   We quickly shuffled our stuff inside.     Kim had set up a changing area in one of the smaller areas and we quickly made use of it.    We headed off to find a shop.   We quickly found a beach shop.    I headed off and picked out several t-shirts and shorts.   I found a swimsuit.    I had what I needed.    I was paying for my purchases when the girls came up with theirs.   They had picked out shorts, t-shirts, and sundresses.

The same girl who rang me up started in on Kim’s.   “You guys just get here?” she asked.   We answered in the affirmative.   “Cute outfits you’ve got on.    It almost looks like you have diapers on.”

“We do,” Kaitlyn said.   The clerk gave a dismissive giggle.    “Seriously,” Kaitlyn added.     The clerk looked at Kaitlyn for a sign that she was kidding and then realized she wasn’t.     She reddened as she quickly finished our transactions.

On our way back to the house I told her, “You embarrassed her.”    

“Well, it’s good that someone else is embarrassed for a change.”

We brought our purchases in, and we all went to put something new on.    I had a short and t-shirt, and the girls came out with sundresses.     We were ready.    We decided to take a walk down the beach.    We had our shoes off and walked just at the water’s edge.   I was in the middle and held hands with both girls.

“This is going to be a great week,” I said.

“Yeah, and hopefully this is how college will go,” Kaitlyn added.

As evening approached, we headed back to the house and looked through the kitchen.   There were basic condiments and other staples, but if we were going to eat, we were going to have to go shopping.   We got in the car and drove to the market.     I pushed the cart while the girls picked out things to cook.   With our purchases paid for we headed back.

The girls popped a frozen pizza in the over as we determined it would be the fastest.   We took it and some sodas out on the patio.   It was almost like we were real teens again.    That is until I realized I was wetting my diaper.

“Oh hell,” I said.

“What?”  the girls said in unison.

“I need a diaper change,” I said a little embarrassed.

“So do I,” said Kim.

“Me too,” said Kaitlyn.

“Who wants to go first?” I said.

“Let me change you,” said Kaitlyn.    We went into the bedroom we’d put our changing supplies.   Kaitlyn pulled off my shorts and set to change my diaper.     About the time she had my clean diaper in place, Kim entered the room carrying clothing.    

“Put this on him,” she said holding up one item.   It was one of the nighties from our very first sleepover.   I took Kaitlyn’s dress down and changed her, putting a nightie on her and then did Kim.  

“Now what?” I asked as the three of us stood there in our nighties.

“We go to bed,” Kim said.

• Like 4

Ha I really chuckled at the ending of this chapter.  Nothing like the obvious for Kim. These last two new chapters were enjoyable. I would have been more than s little upset with my parents for the birthday party. That was a cold trick to pull. Sounds like all three are going to end up needing their diapers before long. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

37 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Ha I really chuckled at the ending of this chapter.  Nothing like the obvious for Kim. These last two new chapters were enjoyable. I would have been more than s little upset with my parents for the birthday party. That was a cold trick to pull. Sounds like all three are going to end up needing their diapers before long. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

After that stupid trust breach I don't think they'll be spending much time with their parents willingly.  Come home for christmas kids...do you remember when you exposed our enforced babying punishment to all our friends/family? After we'd all just come of age, remember that? Yeah no, not seeing us.  *cackles loudly over the phone, hangs up*  I'm kind of hoping they get babied again in Danielson perhaps by someone with access to certain pictures :)

Chapter 14

I got into the center of the king size bed in the master with a girl on each side.   I could get used to this.   Kaitlyn gave me a  long kiss and then I turned and gave a long one to Kim.   Then Kaitlyn pulled herself across me and gave Kim a long, slow kiss.   I don’t know why but this was getting me extremely aroused.   I felt my diaper becoming crowded.

Kaitlyn pulled back and put her hand on my crotch.  “I was hoping to get that going,” she said.   She started to massage the front of my diaper.    I didn’t complain, and it got more intense, and then my breath hitched as I got to the brink and erupted in the diaper.   

It’s not like I’d never jerked off before.   I’d even done it in the diaper, but this was different.   After a second, Kaitlyn guided my hand to her crotch and demonstrated the movement.    Soon I had brought her to a climax.    She kissed me, and I moved my attention to Kim, trying to find the same spot, and it worked.

We kissed longer and finally drifted off to sleep.    I woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee but saw no reason to extricate myself from between the girls.   I wet my diaper.   Kim’s hand was on my crotch, and she gave a hum when she felt the warmth.

The next morning I awoke to the sun streaming in.    Kaitlyn bounced out of bed and headed into the attached bathroom.   She slid her diaper down and sat on the toilet.   I stared at her.

“What?   Just because we wear diapers doesn’t mean we can’t ever use the toilet.   I hate pooping in the diaper, and there’s no reason for it.   I didn’t have that problem.  That was supposed to be your issue.”

She was right, of course.   And yes, just because we might have to rely on diapers didn’t mean we had to use them all the time.    The toilet here was available to us.

Kaitlyn didn’t pull her diaper back up but just picked it up and headed off, I presume to change into a clean one.    I decided to follow her lead.   I pooped in the toilet for the first time in nine months.    I gathered up my diaper and headed to put a clean one on.    I passed Kim on the way out of the bathroom; she obviously was going to follow suit.

We got dressed and made breakfast.   We decided to go for an early walk on the beach.    It was a glorious day, and it looked like we were going to have a great time.     We then decided to take a hike all the way down the boardwalk.    We had lunch there and made our way back to the house.

Kaitlyn told Kim and me to make dinner.   She had to run out for a minute and borrowed my car keys.   I didn’t know what it was about but guessed to myself that it might be some female issue.   She was back shortly, and we had dinner.    We decided there was plenty of light and we put on our bathing suits and go into the ocean.

“What’s this?” Kaitlyn said holding up the bag of swim diapers my mother had packed me.

“Swim diapers,” I guess I don’t need them.

“Sure, you do,” Kaitlyn said.   “You’re the one with bowel issues.   We don’t want you polluting the ocean.”     She plucked one from the bag and held it out for me to step into.    Just a glorified pull-up I thought.   “You look cute in it.”

“I’m still going to wear my suit over it,” I said.

“Suit yourself,” she said.

The girls and I headed down to the water and frolicked in the waves.    We continued until it got dark and headed back to the house.    “We need to wash the salt out of our hair,” Kim pronounced and we all went into the bathroom, stripped off, and got in the shower.

Now I had taken baths with the girls before under the supervision of our parents, but this was different.    We got the shampoo out and worked it into each other’s hair.   We rinsed it out our slippery bodies slapping into each other.    We had a great time.   I put conditioner into the girls’ hair, and we rinsed that off.    We got out and toweled each other off.    Kaitlyn left the room and returned shortly.  She handed Kim a diaper, but she had none for us.   I looked confused.

While Kim taped up her diaper, Kaitlyn busied herself with her task.    She tore open a small package and set to threading something over my penis.   A condom.    I was pretty erect when she started, but now I was as stiff as I could me.    She pushed me towards the bed, and I fell into it on my back.   She climbed on top.   She took me inside of her and started to move up and down.     Oh, my.   We were doing it.   Not just rubbing diapers, actual sex.

Kim watched intently as if she was taking notes.   I assume the girls had this planned.    We came, and Kaitlyn collapsed on my chest as our furor subsided.    Kim left and returned with diapers for us, and Kaitlyn rolled off and allowed Kim to put one on each of us.    The three of us launched into another kissing session.

“What about you?” I said to Kim.

“I’ll get my chance.”

The next morning I awakened to find Kaitlyn gone from the bed.    Kim, upon noticing I was awake, she started to rub my diaper.   I came erect.   She carefully untapped the diaper and set it aside and applied the condom as Kaitlyn had done the night before.     She rolled on her back and untapped her diaper leaving it unfolded beneath her. 

I moved on top of her.   It took a couple of tries but I entered her, and we had our period of passion.    I guess she had decided she didn’t want Kaitlyn watching her.    I’d also forgotten that Kim was the one of us who was incontinent to a degree and needed to leave the diaper beneath her, just in case.

When we were finished, she taped her diaper back in place and got up and retrieved a diaper for me.   We went out to the kitchen in just our diapers where Kaitlyn was drinking a cup of coffee.   “That’s a nice look for you two,” she said.    “What shall we do today?”

• Like 2

Chapter 15

We decided to start by getting a little sun.    There was a deck on the house with reasonable privacy, so Kim and I decided to lay out there in just our diaper.    Kaitlyn stripped out of her clothes and joined us as well.

“Maybe I should get a bikini diaper,” Kim said trying to adjust the one she was wearing for optimal tanning.

“You can just take it off like I did,” Kaitlyn said.    “You’re outside.  We can just hose off any pee if you leak.”

So Kim removed hers.    I didn’t much care about tan lines but I figured I might as well do so as well.

After sunning most of the morning, we got dressed and walked down the boardwalk together.  We passed into shops and played skeeball.    We ordered a large tub of fries and shared it as we walked further down the street.    It was a great day.   We were normal people other than our underwear.   We made our way back home and did the necessary diaper change.

“I’m starving,” Kaitlyn said.   “It’s your turn to cook.    Why don’t you grill some burgers.”

There was a grill on the deck, and I went over and figured out how to get it fired up.   I went inside and found the meat, cheese, and buns and got to grilling.   The girls brought out plates and condiments and set us up to dine outside.    I assembled the finished burgers, and we had a great dinner.   We sat there drinking iced tea as the sun went down.

Kaitlyn stood up and started collecting the plates and stuff.   I started to help, but she interrupted, “You cooked, I’ll clean up.”   After she headed inside with the stack, Kim turned to me and took my hand.

“Let’s take a walk,” she said.   She picked up a bag she had set aside.   Obviously, this had been planned with Kaitlyn in advance.   I followed along.    We walked down a bit, and she stopped and pulled a towel out of her bag and spread it on the sand.    She sat down on it and gathered up the skirt of her dress and then untapped the diaper and set it aside.

I realized what was happening.   I slipped off my short and diaper in one motion.    Kim was tearing open the condom package and coaxed it over my already erect member.    She laid back on the towel and I came over her and entered her with less fuss this time.    I took my time.   We had the smell and sound of the ocean, the slight give of the sand below the towel.    We reached a crescendo together.

I flipped over on my back  next to her.   “I always dreamed about doing this,” she said.

We spent the remaining days doing more of the same.   We felt like adults.   We were cooking for ourselves.    Managing our own time.   Having fun.   Making love.    The last day Kim did our laundry.  We had decided we would put all our new beach clothes away until we got to college.    We’d explain to mom that Kim had washed all our baby stuff as well.

Our last day came, and we regretfully cleaned up.    We had to put on baby stuff again.   We decided to just wear onesies.  For the girls, it was almost like a one-piece bathing suit anyhow.     Kaitlyn begged me to do so.   “You have such cute legs,” she said.

We got the car loaded and took one more quick walk on the beach before locking up the house and hitting the road.   “It’s going to be pretty rough going back to babyland after this week.”

“Yeah, but we’ve got such a short time before the Three Musketeers head off to college.    We’ll be together again and away from our parents.”

We all laughed.

• Like 3

Home was as bad as I thought.   Our babyhood was bad as ever.   I decided that I might as well hang around the house in just a diaper and t-shirt if this was the way things had to be.    I’d put on a romper only if I was going out.

The girls and I spent a lot of time talking about getting ready to head to college.   It’s what got us through.    We got some last minute information from Danielson.   We should show up between eighth and ten the Friday before classes.   Upper classmen would help us move our stuff to the room, and all sorts of activities went on the few days before classes put a damper on things.

We were stoked.   We made plans.   We figured out beach outfits would get us through the first few days and we’d run out and grab some jeans that would cover us on campus for a while.    We planned how to get everything into my car.   We’d each have two suitcases, and all that should fit in the back.   Whoever was in the back seat would share it with a couple of cases of diapers.

The 8 AM arrival bothered me.   It was a four-hour drive to Danielson, non-stop.   We’d have to leave in the middle of the night.   I expressed my concern to my mother.

“I guess you can get a hotel room,” she said.   “I can make the reservation for you.”

“That would be great.”

The girls and I continued our planning.     Our last day we were all in matching sunsuits, and we headed off.     We so much wanted to be there that we just did a drive through for lunch on the way.   It also avoided having to explain why we were dressed the way we were.    We hit the hotel at about 5.   We figured we’d check in and then have dinner.    We would look for a Walmart or the like and get some jeans, and we’d be all set.

We pulled into the Danielson Hampton Inn, and I left the car by the front door.    Kim dug out the one bag I knew we needed.   I went up to the desk.   “We have a reservation.   My mom made it for me.”

He looked under my name and came up with it.   So far so good.    He had not taken any notice of our odd attire.    “I have a two-queen bed room for you.”

Kaitlyn spoke up.   “Any chance of a single King instead.”   The clerk looked at us hard for the first time especially at me.   He gave me a wry smile.   He typed something on the computer in front of him.  “One king bed,” he said sliding across the room keys.

We hustled upstairs and did a quick diaper change and put on t-shirts and shorts.    We now looked normal.   We headed down and got in the car.    Sure enough, there was a Walmart just a mile down the road.   We went in and found the jeans.   “You better try them on,” Kim suggested.  “You know, over the diaper.”    She was right.   The last set of jeans I had bought were in my pre-diaper wearing days.    I headed to the fitting room with a couple of sizes and figured which one I should get.   We each left with four pairs of jeans.   We should be ready.

We had dinner and headed back to the hotel.   Back in the room, we packed the jeans in with the beach clothes bag.   I noticed something in the lid of the suitcase and pulled it out.

“Clothes weren’t the only thing we had at the beach that I thought we needed,” Kaitlyn said.   It was the remainder of the box of condoms.   “We should have enough for tonight.    “I grinned.”

The next morning we showered, put on clean diapers, our new jeans and picked t-shirts.   Originally we were going to get some Danielson t-shirts, but Kim said you didn’t wear your own school’s shirt like that.  So the Three Musketeers didn’t match, but that was fine.   We grabbed breakfast in the lobby, and the brought the bag down and checked out.

I drove over to campus, and we were met at the entrance.    They wrote our building name and room number on a sheet of paper and gave me a map with the route to find it.    We pulled up, and a boy came over to our car.   “I’m Jim Mackie, residential advisor here.”   He called out to a bunch of students who came over with a couple of carts.   “Room 303,” he told them, and all our belongings disappeared on the carts with the students.

“They’ll take them up to your room for you.    Park the car over there,” he said motioning to a parking lot.   “I’ll get your room keys.”

I returned, and he handed each of us an envelope.   “We’re having a house meeting at 11:30 and then we’ll all go to lunch together.     I think your aide is already up there.”

“I wonder what our aide will be like?” I had known from our correspondence it would be a student in one of the health-related departments.   Probably a senior, I figured.

“Well, it should be a cushy job.   We don’t need much help.     I bet he’d be happy if we told him the three of us would like to be in one bedroom and he could have the other to himself.”

“What makes you think it would be a he?” I said.   We laughed.   We got up to the room.   Our stuff wasn’t in sight.    They must have got the aide to open the door.   I put my key in the lock and opened the door.   Sure enough, our stuff was sitting just inside the door.

“Well,” I said as I pushed the door open for the girls.   “Here it begins.   The Three Musketeers do college.”

We stepped in.   The room was much like the one we had stayed in earlier, a two bedroom apartment.    Kim noticed it first.   I saw the fear on her face, and I followed her gaze.    Against the wall by the kitchenette were three high chairs.   Our chairs.   I looked into the open door of one of the bedrooms.  Cribs.   What the hell?

I heard the door of the bedroom behind me.   Our aide was here.   I froze when I heard the voice.

“Hi, babies!”

It was Kayla.

---  THE END ---

• Like 3

Please oh please will there more in a Danielsone story threads and their babying adventures and attempts to escapes?? please oh please I kind of love my musketeers? I like them! and I don't even like original flavor musketeers?

I suspect that there will be a  Three Musketeers in College story, but I'm going to give it a break for a bit.   Since the site crash here, I've resolved to finish up a lot of the old left to die in progress story, or at least get a new chapter on them, before I repost.

25 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I suspect that there will be a  Three Musketeers in College story, but I'm going to give it a break for a bit.   Since the site crash here, I've resolved to finish up a lot of the old left to die in progress story, or at least get a new chapter on them, before I repost.

*nods* You've been busy posting stuff.

I had no idea you had added so much more to the story. I feel bad for not keeping up. Since the crash and then all the time I wasn’t able to get on and read I have really fallen behind with the reading. I enjoyed the story.  Seems like their parents were one step ahead of them. But then Kayla could have had allot to do with it as well. I would love to see more of this story and how things go with their being in college now. Their sex life probably ended with Kayla being in charge of them now to. 

• 2 years later...
On 12/11/2017 at 3:02 AM, CDfm said:

I had no idea you had added so much more to the story. I feel bad for not keeping up. Since the crash and then all the time I wasn’t able to get on and read I have really fallen behind with the reading. I enjoyed the story.  Seems like their parents were one step ahead of them. But then Kayla could have had allot to do with it as well. I would love to see more of this story and how things go with their being in college now. Their sex life probably ended with Kayla being in charge of them now to. 

Nah they aren't minors anymore and Kayla isn't in charge she's just another student who will probably  make picture releasing she took of them to behave  threats and obey her. But it's not like their parents already blew the lid off that secret already and if she tries to distributes pictures them well that's distributing pictures of minors which is more illegal than blackmail.  I think they'll be fine standing up Kayla if they have any spine at all :)

I started a college days follow on to this.    Suffice it to say, they do come to an understanding with Kayla.   If I can think of a way to direct the plot, I'll continue this one.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I started a college days follow on to this.    Suffice it to say, they do come to an understanding with Kayla.   If I can think of a way to direct the plot, I'll continue this one.

You should try directing the plot by feeding your muse hugs or maybe rocket powered tickle monsters. :)

• 2 years later...

It was called Summer School (at least on my computer).   I can't find it on DD, probably eaten in one of the crashes.

Unfortunately bulk pasting seems to be now hosed (keeps changing things into images for some reason), so here's it as a PDF

Summer School.pdf

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 6:00 PM, willnotwill said:

Hi willnotwill, Thank you for the story above, really enjoyed the storyline and the tempo at which you unrolled the entire story.

I just tried to download the PDF you posted of the story that preceded this one, Summer School, unfortunately, a nasty page displayed saying the story had most likely been removed. Would you please repost a link to that to story?

Much Appreciated,

K-Dad

On 11/7/2017 at 6:00 PM, willnotwill said:

On 12/4/2017 at 1:43 PM, Sarah Penguin said: