LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Healing Wounds (repost complete, short update 4.3)

Another very good chapter. I commend Chris for putting Tee first. That’s the way the entire system should be working. Even in this story you can see that isn’t always happening. I look forward to Chris and Tee getting through these court proceedings and being able to move on with their lives. I am looking forward to seeing the next installment. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tee felt unfomfortable having his pants down at his ankles again as he was laying down on the changing surface . The previous events were still making him shake though he already spent a good 15 minutes weeping . 

He slightly winced as he felt the cold wet wipes touch his skin. He wished he could be back at the flat where he was safe or till now at least he thought he was safe from the ghosts of his past that kept hunting him however not in a physical manner . 

As Chris finished changing his soaking diaper and once again pulled his pants to his waist .

sitting up he was still sniveling not happy about the entrance of Theo to the restroom .  He knew very well that chances were the weren't many people on that floor who haven't seen or at least heard about his situation nor would it be the first time he was changed in public ( to be precise he was changed and the needed supplies were put away however the porpuse of the room left no room to wonder what goes on within its walls ) he still felt his stomach crunch as he sat on the changing surface as Chris unlocked the door . 

Theo entered looking around a bit astonished . He wasn't sure if he was ever in a restroom that contained a changing surface and a large disabled tiolet rather than a urinal . Chris is sharp tone brought him back to reality 

- so what was so urgent ?! - Chris felt tee wince beside him as he stood right next to him besides the changing surface realizing his tone was harsher than he intended . It wasn't really Theo he was angry at but as Theo self appointed himself to handle the court case he felt that in a certain way it was his responsibility to shield tee but more over he likely as usual blamed himself for not doing enough for his own sons safety . 

- well I need you to get back in there 

- yeah great did you actually handle the situation first ? - Chris realized his tone was still angrier than he intended a fact that angered him further 

- yeah ... She was removed - Theo glanced at tee carefully avoiding meantioning Gladys's name 

chris took a deep breath before responded in a forced calm voice - he is not staying outside again 

- they are not going to be happy about that request 

- well you can tell them that if I ever start caring about what makes them happy I will send them a card 

- alright I will sort something out but we really do need to go back in before ... - a knock on the door interrupted theos last sentence 

- occupied ! - Chris and Theo answered in unison

- it's me - Tommys voice came from the other side of the door 

- oh for the love of ... - Chris muttered under his breath as he once again moved to open the door - now what is it ?

- what's going on in here ? - Tommy looked around as out of place as Theo did earlier

- what do you think ? We are planning the Easter egg hunt ! - Chris snapped once again realizing he's tone was harsher than he intended infront of tee  

• Like 1

- Hi I m just asking 

- how about you do the 1 thing I asked you to do ?! - Chris felt his own inability to control himself , something that was unlike him frustrated him even further 

- no one told me to look out for a crazy old nutcase running free ! 

- Tommy watch it ! - Theo snapped nodding his head at tee 

- what ?! Is she fucking crazy ! She should be in a straitjacket or something in a room with the key thrown away 

- Alright ! Can we just get this over with ?! Theo you go back and sort this and by this I mean all of it including the couple . Make sure they are gone ! - Chris tried to avoid alerting tee further as Peggy and Sid were still supposed to be in the court room 

Theo nodded and headed out 

- I will make sure they are gone - Tommy added following Theo 

as the 2 men exited the restroom silence fell as Chris was trying to collect himself and act as calm and natural as he could possibly manage while tee was still in a state much beyond his ability to control , sniveling slightly . 

- listen - Chris to his relief finally seemed to find his calmness , something about tees imminent fear alerted something in him that finally enabled him to act on his will rather than feelings - I know you don't feel like it is but everything will be ok . But I need you to stay calm and quiet in the court room ok ? They are not thrilled about the idea of under aged children being present so I need you to just stay calm . Can you do that ? 

Tee looked at him not knowing what to answer he felt unsure of everything .

- it's going to be over soon I promise 

tee was still unsure what over meant . It didn't occur to him for a second that he had to worry about other things but the possibility of retention . His past reoccurring wasn't something he thought would happen . 

- everything is going to be just fine trust me 

tee wanted to answer something but he felt like his throat dried out . He just kept praying in his head that he will go back with Chris . He didn't even feel the stream of urine escape into his diaper . 

/Sorry that it's taking so long I really want to get to Chapter 2 that I m really excited about and which will be I hope something u enjoy but obv first I have to get the events there so I will try to move it along /

Court room 

as tee set silently in a row behind Chris next to Tommy who was sitting next to him as a body guard tee tried to make sense of all the events . Why Gladys showed up how easily she could have done it earlier . Maybe moving to California wasn't a bad thing after all . There Gladys and other nightmares from his past couldn't just walk up to him and grab him . 

He was barely concentrating on the on going trial more like fight between Theo and Kathrine 

- your honor as this very incident here shows exactly how unqualified people handle children 

- excuse me how dare you ? 

- well then please enlighten me and the court on your views of this incident 

- you can not judge an entire system based on a single incident 

- yes you are right but lucky for you I don't have to , let's see a year ago he was seen in the er after an unexplained ear bleeding well isn't that just sort of the thing every 12 years old gets ? Or how about this ? Age 2 broken arm that got stuck under a bed ? How does a 2 year old get his arm stuck under a bed ? 

- those are all taken out of context 

- I think the context is very clear 

- order in my court ! - the judge who seemed to have enough of listening to Theo and Kathrine bickering suddenly spoke up - I heard enough ! Neither one of you can make your case clear without it ending in finger pointing ! However I did witness here something I unfortunately do not witness often , a father acting like a father should . And for that I will grant the moving of the child to California as long as the father continuous to obey to requirements of social sevices in California . 

Tee looked up he wasn't properly listening and now he felt a sudden fear overwhelm him . Chris shook Kathrines hand who seemed to conclude her words with Theo 

- well good luck to whoever gets this case - she said to tee as she walked out of the court followed by her trainie 

Chris was shaking his head at Theo but as he noticed tees worried look he smiled back at him reaching his arm out to him to pull him close - see i told you it will be over in no time 

tees mouth was too dry to ask the questions he was longing to what does this mean what will happen to him now 

- so are we going to California tonight ? - the question didn't came from tee but from Tommy 

chris rolled his eyes at him - what ?! We could totally make the red eye - Tommy said checking his watch 

- I M not trying to escape the state with a kid . Relax we will go tomorrow . No rush 

- fine then let's go celebrate ! This calls for a celebration 

- everything calls for a celebration with you as long as it involves drinking - Theo put in pretending to be annoyed 

- haha so how about early dinner ? - Tommy insisted to direct the conversation towards the location decision 

Chris looked down at tee . He was visibly shaken up by everything he had to endure that day , probably the last thing he needed was another public place he had to figure out how to act and keep himself as composed as possible and as Chris could assume was in a need of a change 

- do you rather go home and order something ? - he asked in a quiet voice trying not to make tee more uncomfortable as Theo and Tommy kept getting at each other 

tee nodded but still didn't feel up to word an actual response 

- alright let's head home then 

Tommy was about to argue but Chris shot a ckear look at him 

- this day was long enough . Let's just head home 

• Like 1

No it wasn't a typo 

i don't think I put chapter 1 in the beginning  but maybe I will edit that once I get there

chapter 2 will be set in California and will include some "outer(professional)" help with the situation and some more characters 

but don't want to spoil it in advance so a few more updates and the setting with change to sunny CA

I missed a few updates again. Glad to see court went well for Chris and Tee. I personally don’t care much for California but it might just be what Tee really needs. 

• 3 weeks later...

The car ride was partly silent on tee and Chris's side whereas Tommy and Theo were already making their plans for the coming weeks . 

Tee was worn out . He didn't sleep well the night before , he was traumatized by the time in court , slightly nauseous getting more and more uncomfortable sitting in a soaked diaper but as he Chris seemed to prefer to simply change him once they get home . He was relieved he avoided the questions that could have gotten him into serious trouble and though now he felt much more positive about the move to California he had no idea what to expect really . At least he knew the nightmares of his past couldn't reach out and simply grab him . Not physically anyway . 

As they arrived back to the flat they each retrieved to their respectable rooms to change . Of course in Chris and tees case this was more than a mere change of clothing . Tee was already in a desprate need of a diaper change . 

Chris got  pretty skilled by this point regarding changing diapers so the ordeal of laying tee on a spread out towel and changing the urine soaked diaper didn't take long it still felt like an elongated silence as basically neither said a word , well tee didn't the only words said were Chris's usual instructions needed for the diaper change . 

As tee finished changing his clothes and Chris put the changing supplies away he measured tee from the corner of his eye . Eyes still puffy from crying he was still sniveling and the affects of not sleeping enough the night before were evident .

- are feeling ok ? - stupid question Chris realized the moment the words left his mouth of course he isn't ok how could he be  ? 

Tee considered . Answering yes would be the brave thing to do . He was a teenager basically he was old enough to "suck it up" but by this point amd espcially after having all 3 men and many others ...witness him standing in a soaked diaper with his pants around his ankles in the middle of a courthouse hallway he knew that no one would consider him a teenager . An overgrown toddler maybe . Just that thought made him shiver thinking of Gladys and felt his eyes feel with tears once again . 

Tee shook his head in defeat . There was no point in trying to hide anything . He was not ok he was the opposite of ok and now both Tommy and Theo seen him in diapers even worse seen him in a soaked diaper in public . Crying . 

/sorry still trying to wrap the first part up just trying to do it without hurting the story line/ 

chris saw the tears streaming down tees cheeks . Without a word he pulled the boy into his embrace he felt him starting to sob against him . Chris wanted to sooth him but he couldn't find a single thing to say that could possibly make the events of the day not to mention all the years that preceded it , even a bit better . All he could do at that moment was to offer physical comfort . 

- do you want to take a nap and rest a bit ? - Chris asked a few minutes later as he handed tee some tissues to blow his nose and dry his eyes . 

Of course Chris simply saw tees tiredness and thought that giving him some rest could help him cope better he did not realize that just the word nap was enough to give him cold sweat . 

Naps were seemingly unending parts of his days with Gladys . Whenever she decided it was nap time there was no getting out of it . Nap time though as the nursery had no click and was mostly half darkened anyway tee had no way of actually knowing or foreseeing the length as it varied from 45 minutes to 3 hours left alone locked up in a crib his hands securely restrained by mittens and the fluids possibly aided by diuretics and Gladys's favorite - suppository made sure his diapers never stayed dried or clean while he layed awake as quietly as he could to avoid being punished . 

Tee shook his head vigorously . He wanted anything but that . He was tired no doubt but firstly he knew that even if he did managed to fall asleep somehow nightmares would not leave his side secondly being put down to a nap would just reinforce his already established juvenile status and even though he knew that the flat held no crib he couldn't help but fear it would be yet one more step back into a life of a toddler . 

Chris knew tee was over tired but sensed that no matter how tired he might be his sleep won't be peaceful therefore he decided not to press it further . 

I think Tee has been around Chris long enough now that he should start realizing that he isn’t Gladis and isn’t going to be treating him like a baby. Chris is only using the diapers to deal with a problem, not to force Tee into a baby. 

I think Tee has been around Chris long enough now that he should start realizing that he isn’t Gladis and isn’t going to be treating him like a baby. Chris is only using the diapers to deal with a problem, not to force Tee into a baby. 

I think that time line wise 3 weeks is not that long time in a child's life who been mishandled all his life 

but more about that will come soon in chapter 2 ! 

I think calling it "Act 2" would be more appropriate. Calling it "Chapter 2" will just confuse people.

Maybe part 1 part 2 :03_EmoticonsHDcom:

But first I still have to get the story there... 

For now I changed chapter 1 to part 1

• 3 years later...

Just finished binge reading and love this story I adore chris and tee relationship and how chris really is learning to be a great dad and can’t wait to hopefully somewhere in the future to read part 2 of this story