LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Healing Wounds (repost complete, short update 4.3)

Chris layed out the towel on the couch setting the cream on the table next to the box. 
- It's ok don't look so scared, it's going to be a little bit uncomfortable but you will feel better soon. Come on take off your pants and lay down nicely. 
Tee fought the urge to start hollowing but experience told him that begging and whining only makes things worse as it only tends to annoy the adult who already made the final decision he can't change anyway. 
Tee slowly removed his pants and hesitantly layed down on the couch as Chris ripped the sides of his pull-up he bit his lower lip to stop tears from rolling down. It seemed clear he was losing the sliver of independence he got. 
Chris quickly examined the pull-up he just torn and yes unfortunately the nurse was right there were clear brown lines visible if you looked close enough. 
- OK lift up - Chris slid the open diaper underneath Tee as he started applying cream over his anus. Tee flinched as he felt Chriss finger approaching his tight opening. 
- Take deep breaths and try to relax, I know it's not very comfortable but the more you relax the easier it will be. 
Chris unwrapped a suppository and covered it with cream along with his finger. 
Tee let out a slight whimper as he felt a finger push through his sphincter which he tried despretly to clench tightly, of course laying in diaper changing position with his legs pulled to his chest and widely spread didn't enable him to clench sufficiently and he felt the finger slide up inside his back passage ___
Tee instinctivly tried to push away but bearing down actually made Chris's mission of inserting the bullet as far as he could easier 
-shh alright it's alright I know I know it's uncomfortable but you are almost done just relax - Chris tried to console the boy who was clearly uncomfortable but he knew that for his sake and benefit he had to make sure the medication works as it should. This time he left nothing up to chance and he spent a full 10 minutes asking advice in the pharmacy. 
As Tee felt the finger retract he breath out lowering his legs. Maybe he was hoping that he could at least avoid the diaper. But before he had a chance to react he felt his legs being pushed up and apart as he felt the finger being inserted again this time passing his spinchter with even more ease. The inserted suppository felt larger this time though it wasn't pushed quite as high as the first. 
- it's done it's over that's it shh the most uncomfortable part of it is over - Chris said as by now expertly taped the diaper securely into place - here - Chris turned on the tv - you can sit up 
Tee was sitting still on the spread out towel. His pants that he took off were on the back of the sofa. He was debating if he should ask to put them on but he sensed that if Chris was intending to give him the freedom he wouldn't have used diapers. 
His heart sank. He was back in a diaper. And soon probably very soon he will be in a messy diaper. He was fighting the urge to burst into tears. The worst part was he knew that he could have avoided it. He should have. If he had made sure to use the tiolet before the damn nurse checked his temperature in his bum he could have avoided this. 
Even worse was the fact that he was sitting on the sofa next to Chris who seemed to have no intention to leave and give him privacy. Just as Gladys used to. Making sure he had no privacy. Or if he did his privacy was only an illusion. She would leave the room long enough for him to start despretly emptying his cramping Bowles but return just as he was mid action and make embarrassing comments mostly with her friends in tow or even worse strapped into a stroller unable to escape as the urge to void his load became impossible to fight off. 
He felt a cramp hit him it couldn't have been more than a few minutes but as the memories overwhelmed him he lost track of the time , he shifted uncomfortably despretly trying to find a way out. He knew that using the tiolet without permission would bear serious punishment but maybe he could at least poop out of Chris's whatchful eyes..? 
Gladys always seemed to know when he was getting the urge to "go" she would always ask him so everyone around could hear - is my little boy going to do a stinky in his diapie for mommy? Yes is he? You are going to be a good boy for mommy aren't you? 
- Tee? You ok? - Chris is voice jerked him out of memory land 
he nodded , then shook his head. 
Chris looked at his watch , only 3 minutes. Probably the suppositories are starting to melt hence the initial irritation. 
- I know you are a little uncomfortable but it will be over soon - he gently stroked his hair 
Tee was getting more scared. He knew that 2 suppositories will be impossible to fight off especially since he felt his back side feeling full before the buckets were pushed in to work their magic. 
- just try to relax , you will fell better soon 
Tee was near tears now as he he felt another cramp though these as he knew still weren't the real cramps he couldn't fight. - I need to go - his voice was closer to a whimper 
chris put his arm around him pulling him closer - I know but it's too soon you need to hold it in a bit a longer ok? Just try to relax 
the pharmacist said he should make sure Tee holds it in 25 min at least but 30 would be better. If he can't hold it long enough he should readminister the suppositories till the needed time was reached ensuring that the medication worked well to clean him out. Since likely he has been withholding for a week he would have stool in his entire colon , so unlike simple 1-2 days constipation a single suppository won't be sufficient to get the work done. 
Tee was able to last another 5 minutes before he felt that any of the coming cramps could win over his will power. He was desperate to get out of Chris's hold even though that was something he usually longed for. This time however he didn't feel safe he felt trapped. 
Chris felt Tee despretly trying to shift position and he could clearly see he was fighting a battle he was about to lose. He glanced at his watch not even 10 min… That is nowhere near enough to eliminate this problem , not in 1 round anyway. 
- please I can't hold it I have to go - Tees voice was desperate he knew that if he won't be allowed to use the tiolet and in the next minute he will have to resort to what he hated the most messing himself and worse right infront of Chris.

Chris saw the desperation. 
- alright come on - he got up and directed Tee towards the bathroom 
though Tee felt like he would almost certainly not be able to hold on he was able to make it to the tiolet in time and even got privacy as Chris untapped the diaper which he then took back to the living room. 
Tee felt enormously relieved , and not just from the cramps in his abdomen but by the fact he got some dignity to be able to "go" in the tiolet in privacy. 
His relief was quite short lived though. 
About 10 min later as Chris told him to try to "go" the best he could he found himself back on his back on the towel with yet 2 more suppositories finding their way high into his colon. The first 2 suppositories were enough to clear his lower colon and lubricate it enough to allow Chris an easy access to insert both bullets without resistance almost. 
Though Tee still hated the feeling of almost backwards pooping as something forced from the inside filled his back passage he felt calmer now that he was allowed to use the tiolet. Though he was still puzzled to why Chris retaped his diaper. 
- alright now just try to stay relaxed and hold it as long as you can ok? 
Tee nodded. He hated the cramps but now that the knew how it will end he was more relaxed. 
About 10 minutes later he felt another urge to go. 
- I need to go - his voice wasn't quite so desperate yet but it was still smaller than his normal 
Chris ruffled his hair 
- try to hold on a little longer ok? I know it's a bit uncomfortable but for this to work it needs more time 
Tee was getting a bit anxious now. Maybe the diaper was meant to prevent any accident that might occur if he can't hang on long enough. Oh no just not that. 
Chris was getting the feeling his suspicions were right and Tee was withholding for a week. If this would be a simple case the second round of suppositories shouldn't impact him so early. He will have to have a talk with him and perhaps come up with some sort of a plan to make sure this won't keep happening. Though it makes sense the kid hadn't really used the tiolet in years. Who knows if he ever really did. But he did seem to prefer that over using his diaper which was a definite good sign. 
Tee was able to put off his need to give into the strong cramps for another 5 min 
- I really have to go… 
- can you try to hold a bit longer? - Chris knew it was barely over 15 min 
Tee shook his head. 
- alright come on then 
as he was once again able to poop in privacy he was hoping this would be the end of this though Chris did tell him to come back to the living room once he was finished. 
This time Chris only put the diaper on him without inserting anything further. Tee breath out in relief however he didn't like the idea of having to be in a diaper without pants on even though the apartment was warm and cosy. 
Chris told him to do his homework before it was time for dinner. 
Tee still felt a bit uneasy about the fact the the living room seemed ready for a diaper change or perhaps even another round of suppositories as Chris didn't put away the towel nor the suppositories. He didn't like the semi public way of it all. Even though there was no one else there but the two of them. Tomorrow Chris's friends were going to arrive so then what if Chris decides to change him in the middle of the living room in full view of everyone..? 
- ok dinner is ready done with all your homework? 
After dinner Chris let him watch tv for about 30 min before setting to continue with the treatment. 
Tee was trying to concentrate on the show he was watching but the thick padding between his legs and the towel he was sitting on kept brining his attention back to his situation. He wanted to ask Chris why he wasn't allowed to wear his pull-ups but he felt that after his accidents earlier in the day he was most likely not in a position to request things. 
- hi , here is the plan I need you to try to use the bathroom again ok? Number one and number 2 ok? Then back here in 10 
Tee felt slightly confused to why Chris is telling him to try to go again after he already had 2 rounds of laxatives but he was glad to at least temporary he was out of his thick padding. 
- did you manage to go? 
Tee shook his head - I don't have to 
- ok lay down and legs up 
Tee felt the cold cream again and he tried sitting up 
- ah ah no lay down lay back down 
- but I went already I don't need to go anymore - his voice sounded much more like a toddler near a tantrum than a child you could discuss a problem with 
Chris sighed 
- you haven't gone in a week that means that you have a lot that should have came out that you kept in so now we need to make sure that everything is out of your system so you could poop easily from tomorrow 
- I will go tomorrow I promise 
- we will be having words about that but first lay back down please 
as Tee seemed to ignore the request and keep looking at him with pleading eyes Chris decided to move to a more assertive tone 
- come on the puppy eye drill isn't going to work you are old enough to understand why this is needed so nicely cooperate I know it's not very nice but in 30 min it's all done ok? 
- but I 
- Tee come on. Lay down. Ok here are your options : either you act like a mature person who cooperates and makes it easy or you act like a little kid who is making it difficult on porpuse? So which is it going to be? Because the harder you make this the more unfomfortable you are going to make it for yourself. 

- I m not trying to be the bad guy here but I need to do what is the best for you and though I know you don't think this is , leaving it up to doesn't work , I m sorry to say but if it would be we weren't be here. Ok you know what then let's talk now. - Chris put down the suppository he was holding and moved back on the couch to allow Tee to sit up - Do you think that this is how things should be? A weekly struggle so you would poop? Instead of going daily or every other day like you should? 
Tee sat staring at the bullet shaped clear suppository 
- I will go tomorrow 
Chris sighed 
- that is precisely why we need to do this. So that you will be able to go tomorrow. Because of you are still constipated that won't happen. Hence why we need to take care of this now. The other question is will you "go" tomorrow or just keep ignoring it until we r back here in a week? So what you really want a weekly enema? 
The word enema was enough to make Tees head shoot straight up 
- I m trying to scare you or threaten you. I m trying to figure out what that is that you want. Because if you want to start resolving this issue and find an actual solution I need you to cooperate if you want to act like a toddler who needs tiolet training then I will have to treat you like one. 
Tee wasn't sure what he wanted. He didn't want a suppository. But being treated like a toddler sounded a lot worse. Maybe that even meant full time diapers… He did feel the occasional urge to poop but many times it was at impossible times. And usually it was easier to just put it off then try when he did have the time. Especially since he just got the freedom to have time to go. And pooping his diaper was definetly something he wanted to avoid. 
Chris waited. But Tee didn't seem to give any sort of an answer. So now what? Hold him down and force the suppository with force? Strength wise it wouldn't be too hard but it didn't feel right. Besides it would only be a short term solution. 
- ok then can you explain why you didn't go this week? 
Tee was trying to think. He spent half the time scared the other half trying to figure out the new found freedom that was sprang up on him. 
- did you feel the need to go? 
Tee nodded 
- then why didn't you go? 
- I don't want to go in school 
- that's legit but you have plenty of time to go to the tiolet when you are home. Like let's say at a set time every day - Chris remembered repeatedly reading that in every tiolet training recommendation - before you go to shower. And if you can't go for 2 days you need to tell me then not wait. It's a lot less inconvenient to resolve once it's early stage than when it gets to this stage. 
Tee knew that Chris had a point. This wasn't something he wanted to keep repeating. Though the resolving it after 2 days part didn't sound so appealing to him. 
- so what is it going to be? Are you going to make this easy or you will force me to do this the hard way?

Tee knew that his fate was sealed. If he tried to resist it would only leave to a struggle he had no chance of winning. 
He obediently layed back down though he was still not very keen on cooperating. 
Chris felt that though he got Tee to cooperate that willingness might not last on the days to come and he will have to make sure he does actually use the toilet on a regular bases. 
Tee winced as he felt a finger probe him deep and then once again. He sat up as Chris finished taping his diaper. 
- One more thing while we are at talking, remember what I told you regarding the pull-ups? 
Tee blushed. He knew Chris was referring to his faulire to change his dampen pull-up. 
- If you have an accident you have to change it and not wait with it. It's not healthy you could get a rash. 
Tee nodded though he was kept in soaked diapers for long hours previously and Noone seemed to care. However he had to admit having a rash was far from an experience he missed. But it felt better to be able to feel mature enough not to have to change his pull-up during the day. Even if it was a bit wet. Nothing as bad as it was being left in a soaked diaper. 
- Tee did you hear me? I get what happened today, but I'd like this to be a one time thing OK? 
Tee nodded. 
- OK good then I want you to try to hold the suppositories as long as you can OK? 
Tee didn't feel the fullness he did earlier. He went twice already. He felt like Chris was treating him like a toddler after all. He says he doesn't want to treat him like a little kid but he doesn't take his input seriously. 
This time 25 minutes went by quite easily he felt some cramps but nothing major. 
- You don't feel like you have to go? - Chris was starting to doubt the given advice maybe Tees feeling was right and he did poop everything out 
- I guess a little 
- Alright then go on 
Tee only passed 1 partly melted suppository. 
As he returned to the livingroom Chris was a little dubious considering how long he was withholding he expected him to still have stool. 
- Alright come on I have to call the guys you can finish watching this then it's shower time OK? 
As Tee layed down once again he felt a bit resentful. He did what he was told so why does he must still be diapered? Even Chris said he understood why he had an accident in his pull-up earlier. 
As Chris was still on the phone 15 min later planning the weekend he went to the kitchen to drink some water. His stomach felt a bit uneasy. 
He just put down the glass as he felt a sudden strong cramp. Maybe he did still have to poop. he waited for another cramp which came soon and hard. He should tell Chris. But he was still on the phone. Maybe he could say he was taking a shower and use the tiolet before? Yeah that could allow him to relieve the pressure and not get punished for removing his diaper. He suspected Chris wouldn't be happy with him for not trying harder to go like he told him to…

He took another sip of water as he felt another strong cramp. He put down the glass slightly slamming it against the counter as he gripped it for support. The cramps were stronger than he anticipated. Not surprising though since this time he held both suppositories in for longer than he did with the previous plus one of them was still deep in his colon. 
He was despretly clenching his but cheeks together trying to make his way to the bathroom though unless Chris was still immersed in the phone conversation he will definetly notice that something wasn't quite right. 
He considered trying to run for it but that would definetly give him away. 
He only managed about 3 steps before the cramps became too overwhelming and he instinctively squatted down desperate to relieve the unbreable pressure that felt like was going to make his insides explode. Of course squatting down made him lose the battle and even without pushing he started to fill the back of his diaper. As the first wave of runny poop made its way out into his diaper his eyes filled with tears. He couldn't believe that after all of this he had another accident in 1 day. And this one he had no way or chance to hide from Chris. And Chris told him to try to go and he ignored him. He only bothered to push out the suppository. If he had tried harder he could have avoided squatting in the kitchen filling his diaper like a toddler. 
The second wave of cramps came not leaving him much time to think this time it was more solid poop that was still high up his colon forcing him to grunt as he now had to bear down to push the poop into his already filled diaper. 
He only realized he must have made some noise as he heard Chris's voice trying to hurriedly finish the phone conversation already standing in the kitchen. 
- yeah I got to go there is a… thing in the kitchen I need to deal with that look you are arriving in a few hours we will figure the rest out once you do or you figure it out on the plane whichever. Ok will talk later then. Yeah bye. 
Tee felt the tears rolling down his cheeks. Though he didn't get as far as actually plan how to tell Chris he had another accident since this there was no way to hide but having Chris watch him poop his diaper was much worse. 
Chris put down the phone and took a deep breath. Yeah he wasn't surprised. He was anticipating that something like this would happen. Hence the diaper.

Chris was debating wether he should try to rush Tee to the tiolet as many tiolet training articles suggested in case of an accident but he decided this was caught too late for that so instead he waited until it seemed like Tee was done filling his diaper and the only sound that remained were the quiet hiccups signaling the futile attempts to swallow back the tears that were already rolling down his cheeks. 
Chris wasn't sure what exactly he was feeling. Laxatives could be unpredictable , though he did sense that Tee once again wasn't quite putting enough effort to emptying his bowels as he should while on the tiolet. So in a way this could be a lesson for him to try to avoid this from happening since it was clear to him that this was not something Tee enjoyed. Which also made him feel sorry for him but he knew that some lessons in life can only be learned the hard way. A part of him wanted to simply consol him but everything he read was against that. You shouldn't punish a child for accidents but you should also not reward them. 
He went to the other end of the counter pulled out a couple of tissues from the tissue box and walked over to Tee. 
- come on lets get you cleaned up - his voice was calm as he helped Tee back up into standing position and handed him the tissues to blow his nose , trying to hit a tone that would be assertive but not angry. 
As Tee stood up trying to avoid spreading the mess in his diaper further he was at least relieved though humiliated that he won't have to endure hours of sitting in his own juices. As usually the effort of emptying his bowels also caused the emptying of his bladder , causing his mess to be even warmer and stickier. 
He tried to walk as carefully as he could to avoid as much contact as possible between his skin and the full diaper. 
When he walked into the bathroom Chris already set the shower head running 
- take off your shirt and step in 
Chris carefully removed the diaper which he put into a bag then continued to rinse Tees affected areas. As he closed the water he told Tee to try to use the tiolet again before taking his evening bath. As Tee stepped out he already started to run the bath. 
- I want you to try to go but I mean for real. Not for 20 seconds. And if by Saturday night you couldn't go I want you to tell me ok? 
Tee nodded , his face was still smudged with tears but underneath it was pink with embarrassment. As he did as he was told he was surprised that indeed he still had stool. He knew Chris must be angry with him. He already had a tantrum and all that proved was that Chris was right all along. He was extremely lucky that Chris seemed to keep his word and not give him any punishment. Though the humiliation seemed more than plenty for him in every other place humiliation which was to a much greater extent than he just experienced was only a bonus to his actual punishments. 
As he dried himself off and walked into the bedroom he hasn't actually used in almost a week he became somewhat anxious. What if Chris is mad enough at him to make him sleep in his own bed? He knew that still hardly counted as a punishment. Sleeping alone in a warm cozy bed would have seemed like a dream to him when he had to sleep on a dirty mattress on a cold floor but now compared to the safety he felt being close to Chris he feared staying alone with his nightmares behind the close doors. 
As chris once again put a diaper on him and applied extra lotion , even though he didn't spend much time in a soiled diaper Chris felt it was better to be safe than sorry , he saw Tees worried expression. One part of him did want to try to make him try to sleep in his own bed , well the bed resigned to him for the time they spent here but he still didn't have the heart. He did however decided to stick to his original idea of bed time which meant sending Tee off to sleep in his bed before he was ready to go to sleep himself. 

Chris went to sleep about 2 hours later. Though Tee pretended to be asleep he was fully aware that he was wide awake. Yeah he thought Tee won't go to sleep on his own but how long can this go on? He talked to his sister , Beatrice a mother of 2 , twin girls just going through divorce. He told her that if it all goes well he would be back in CA with Tee in a week. It should be good for Tee to meet more of his family. He party described Tees problems to Beaty not that as a mother of 2 she would be overwhelmed. 
Theo and tommy well they would be another story. Both bachelors. Tommy by choice. Being a ladies man didn't quite went with settling down to start a family and Theo well Chris knew he wanted to have a family of his own but he didn't find the right partner for that yet. All the men he dated since coming out were either younger or still in the closet. Though they were probably closer to him than anyone he didn't think they would be much help with Tee. Well Theo as his lawyer was in charge of getting Tee to CA but other than that.. And Tommy well he was good with kids but his jokes tended to go a bit too far but since his accident over 3 years ago he lived in the pool house he will be physically the closest , though by now he recovered and the arrangement of him living there was meant to be temporary till he got back on his feet his moving out didn't seem to come up. For Tommy the arrangement of living basically rent fee was a good one and for Chris it was easy to manage the house during time he spent away working since Tommy was always just 1 phone call away. Both pretty much knew the whole story. Mostly Theo since he needed all the data to build the case for the court , and Tommy well he knew as much as he chose to. 
As he watched Tee slowly fall asleep he knew he would have to come up with a solution 
Friday afternoon 
As school finished Tee walked outside to find the car quite full. He was used to Chris behind the wheel but now next to him sat a man about Chris's age , hair a bit darker but about the same height and size.tommy he assumed. He seen pictures but mostly from a few years ago. Behind him set Theo him Tee knew already and knew he did not like him. Probably even less now since again the reason he had to come all the way here was him. 
Tee was getting more anxious as he circled the car to get in. 
Chris mentioned in the morning that his friends wanted to go skiing near the Canadian border so they would drive up later today and then back on Sunday night. He never skied before but his classmates made it sound very exciting so he couldn't help but be thrilled. However now he was more anxious than thrilled. 

26 minutes ago, dyperaby said:

let us know when you've finished repost and re-starting with new.  please

I will try to finish the reposting by the weekend 

I wanted to keep the chapter division as much as I could 

and I m hoping a new chapter this weekend ! 

As Tee got into the car it was clear the other 3 were in a middle of an argument with Tommy as the main complainer. 
- ok ok can you put a sock in it for 2 minutes? Jeez ok Tee this is Tommy Theo u already met. Tommy this is Tee and Theo well you met. 
There was a moment of awkward silence before the argument continued as before. Tee glanced nervously at Tommy. He had a bad feeling about him. He seemed to be the type of guy who causes havoc. 
As they set down to lunch tommy was the first to order a drink. Tee knew from experience that alcohol never lead to anything good as far as he was concerned. Unlike the meals he was used to till now it was much louder much more engaged and much less concentrated on him. It made it harder for him to even get Chris's attention. He knew he should ask him where the restroom is but he felt childish and silly infront of Tommy and Theo with Chris alone it would have felt less out of the ordinary. Of course he knew that another accident would be even more childish but he hoped that if it would come to that Chris will be distracted enough not to notice and he would get a chance to change. 
Unfortunatelly Tees calculations just like the day before did not just not work out as he hoped but got him into more trouble. 
As lunch took longer than he anticipated and after there was another unexpected stop at a pharmacy because Theo insisted on buying some things he forgot to pack but felt were needed for the trip. 
Chris was getting suspicious. Tee shook his head when he asked him if he needed to use the restroom. It's been a good 2 hours no almost 3 since they picked him up , if he didn't ask to go to the bathroom it could only mean he already did go , but not in a bathroom. Chris was getting more confused and irritated by Tees behavior. Seems like the initial enthusiasm to use his pull-ups died out and now he resorted to using his pull-ups full stop. But this was even worse than using his diaper. He showed no initiation to change himself and left unprompted it seemed like he wouldn't change on his own. Chris was started to debate. His point of the pull-ups was to make life easier by allowing Tee to do things for himself yet he seemed completely unphased by sitting in a wet pull-ups for hours. So maybe this wasn't such a great idea in the long run and using diapers on him would be a better way to ensure his basic hygiene needs are met. Not to mention monitor his reoccurring constipation. Especially on a weekend away. 
As they were walking back to the car Tee felt Chris's eyes on him. He guessed he was able to tell that despite saying he didn't need to use the restroom he was indeed in a serious need to change. He felt his pull-ups distand from his waist by the weight of the absorbed urine. Maybe that was also visible. That thought was causing him to slightly blush. It was bad enough if Chris could guess , meaning he wot get away with once again well actually twice wetting his pull-ups and then not going to change , maybe both Theo and Tommy knew the state he was in. 
Just by looking at the way Tee was walking Chris was now certain he was indeed wet. Second time in 1 day. And this time he basically lied about it. Yes he didn't ask directly if he needed to change but trying to prompt him to use the restroom either to pee or to change was met by refusal and denial. That was not something he was willing to be deal with in a long car ride. 

As they got out of the car and made way up in the elevator Chris spoke up - ok we will arrive quite late at this rate 
- hi I didn't take that long - Theo spoke up in defense 
- point being - Chris was not willing to let the conversation go side tract as most conversations with the 3 of them did. - if we want to get up early tomorrow it's better to be time efficient. So I'd say lets shower now well however wants to since here we have 3 and in the cabin only 2. 
There seemed no objection to the offer. Tee was getting relieved actually. If he could shower that would give him the perfect opportunity to hide his accident and clean up. 
Chris however didn't let him rush off to his bathroom to shower. He led him into his own bedroom which now clearly contained all of his diapers pull-ups wipes and even clothes. Partly since he wasn't using his room there seemed no point in making anyone sleep in the living room and partly to have words with Tee outside of earshot. 
Tee felt slightly confused. True he spent all his nights in the past week in Chris's room but till now his bathing , diaper changes , dressing etc all happened in his room. Though besides those short actions he basically spent no time in the room he still felt a strange type of pain realizing that for the time being anyway his room was Chris's room. Which also meant that Chris had even more supervision on him. That may have been only his own illusion since Chris was the one washing his clothes and cleaning up any accident he may have had ( minus a few minor ones he was able to keep undetected ) 
it became clear for Tee that Chris was not happy with him as he led the way into the bathroom. Chris sat down on the edge of the tub crossing his hands. 
- I think before you take a bath we need to have a talk - Chris's voice was quiet but serious. 
Tee felt his knees go weak and his bladder ache for relief though his pull-ups was soaked to capacity as it was. Whatever though he could guess what Chris wanted to talk to him about can't be a good thing. He felt that from the graveness of his tone. ___
Tee didn't dare to meet Chris's gaze. He knew that Chris knew he wet himself and he felt he was angry. 
- do you want to explain to me why we are here again? - Chris forced a calm but stern tone on himself - we had this conversation last night didn't we? 
Tee continued to keep his head bent without answering 
- didn't we agree that if you have an accident you need to change immidiatly? Does this look like changing immidiatly to you? - Chris asked as he pulled down Tees pants revealing the clearly almost over soaked pull-ups which seemed like it would rip at the waistband any moment. Tee blushed. He knew he had nothing to say that would make the situation better. 
Chris took a deep breath. Yeah talking doesn't seem to get him anywhere. He told him less than 24 h ago that having an accident in his pull-ups meant he would have to change it right away. However this proves that either he does not listen or can not comply. Chris couldn't be sure which option it was. Some sort of Teenager rebeliation which made no sense to him since Tee was basically punishing himself rather than anyone else. Or it was some sort of a behavioral problem that will need treatment. Not so surprising considering his past. 
Chris decided that punishment was not the right move however he will have to treat him more like a toddler than a Teenager. 
- do you have anything that you want to say? Why did you say you didn't need to use the restroom when it was clear that you did? 
Tee blushed further but he didn't know how to voice what he was feeling. He knew Chris wouldn't have laughed at him or mocked him but now with his friends here things were different. Tommy was a guy who loved to make fun of people. He was mostly giving Theo a hard time but he made comments about Chris too though he didn't seem to care. He was sure though that asking to use the bathroom infront of him would have resulted in a series of mockings. 
- alright fine. Take a bath unless that's something I can't trust you with either? - Tee shook his head as Chris started to fill the tub with hit water adding a generous amount of soap - then go on. we don't have much time. I will finish packing. 
As Tee removed his pull-ups and set down in the tub he felt his bladder empty with the relaxing effects of the warm water. Chris was mad at him he knew that , but what sort of punishment was in stored for him he wasn't sure but it surely made his stomach turn with fear.
after he finished his bath he wrapped a towel around himself and finding no clothes or pull-ups in the bathroom he went into the bedroom. Chris seemed to be finishing as he was closing the second suitcase. 
- done?
Tee nodded.
- ok lay down
Tees heart sank he saw the layed out towel and the cream and diaper set next to it. 
A couple of minutes later he was already diapered in the thick nighttime diaper with a generous coating of a tirade cream applied making him feel slightly uncomfortable as he started to dress in a shirt and sweat pants Chris handed him. 
- it's a long car ride and if today proved anything is that I can not trust you to change when you need to so this will be easier. 
No doubt changing diapers required a lot less than changing a pull-ups. No taking off shoes pants etc , the sole deal could be done in under 5 minutes if it involved only wetness. Plus this would be better to ensure that he will not end up with a rash. 
Tee hated the feeling of being back in thick diapers in the middle of the day especially since he always felt like everyone could tell he was wearing them. He was only hoping Chris was not planning to change him infront of Tommy and Theo. Because if he was wearing a diaper he knew very well he was expected to use them. Or as they would say if he acts like a baby he will be treated like one and babies don't get the luxury of privacy. 

As they all set out loudly discussing the plan for the next 2 days Tee was trying to remain as unnoticed as possible. He knew his clothes were loose enough to hide the buldge of his diaper or so he hoped but he knew it was only a matter of time before the bulkiness increases once the diaper becomes wet. 
He was devastated by the seemingly realistic option that his fate was once again sealed and confined to diapers around the clock and he will have no freedom to use a tiolet. So far only a few things seemed to have improved compared to his foster family - the diapers were high quality disposables that caused him much less irritation than the clothes ones , and since these weren't clothes he didn't have to wash them , he hated the smell of bleach but Martha insisted that was only thing that could get "that" dirt out , and maybe even the best part was no plastic pants. He absolutely hated the way that cut into his skin causing him to sweat and itch even more. 
As they all took their place in the car Chris handed him a blanket to which he was grateful for since it allowed him to hide his bulk of shame at least in the car. The extra amount of cream Chris has applied still made him feel a bit weird as he sat down in the car trying to get comfortable.
He was drowsy especially with the buzzing of the voices around him and the humming of the car engine. He may have even fell asleep for a short while when he realized the car stopped at a gas station with a restaurant. 
As Tommy filled the car with gas the rest of them entered the restaurant. 
Once again the conversation seemed to be live and engaged between the 3 with Tee mostly trying to avoid drawing attention to himself. He felt a slight need to relive his bladder but he knew that the soda he consumed will add to that soon. He wondered wether he should ask Chris for the permission to use the restroom though he knew he wouldn't be able to do that on his own plus he wasn't sure wether here there would be a family restroom to use and having his diaper removed in the men's room might even be worse than having that happen in the ladies room. 
Though at one point or the other all 3 took a short break to use the restroom Tee was left out of this rotinue. To Tommy and Theo this was not even noticeable to Chris this was a conscious choice. The place offered no convenient option to change a diaper. He deliberately used the thick nighttime diaper counting on the possibility that he will not get a chance to change Tee during the 3.5 hours drive. Well 4 hours if you count the dinner. 
As they set out to drive again this time with a change. Theo was behind the wheel as he took theos seat in the back seat next to Tee. 
As he was still driving prior to stopping for dinner he could see in the mirror that Tee was half asleep but last weeks experienced told him that on his own he will not sink into deep sleep. In a way it made him wonder how he slept at all till he moved to his bed. 
Tee was about to put his seat belt on Chris signaled him to move to the middle seat as Tee got into trouble trying to fasten the seatbelt which was designed in a slightly different way than the other four Chris leaned over and fastened it for him he put the blanket over him allowing him to lean agents him. Which Tee did though the usual grabbing his shirt move was now missing. 
About 15 min later or so Tee was breathing rhythmically so even so he did fall fast asleep. He woke up slightly about half an hour later to realize that if he didn't use a restroom very soon another accident will follow. Quickly however the past few hours events registered in his brain and he remembered he had a thick diaper around his waist. He knew there was nothing left to do but resign to his fate and use his diaper as it was intended to be used but even with the cover of the blanket having Chris's arm around him made it difficult to do awake so he tried his best to fall back to sleep.
This indeed seemed to work as they arrived an hour and a half later and Chris realized Tee was indeed deeply asleep. 
- Theo can you do me a favor and get the paper work sorted? My wallet and everything are in the glove compartment I don't want to wake him up I will just take him inside. 
- sure so that makes me what? The bell boy? - Tommy asked with his typical sarcasm 
- yeah and here is your tip you are too old to be called a boy of any sort - Chris shot back with the same sarcasm knowing that though Tommy always has to complain he would be the first to take the bags either way 
as Chris carried Tee into 1 of the 2 bedrooms and gently laid him down as he went to retrieve the suitcases Tommy carried to the living room. Besides wanting to change himself he knew , he felt as he carried Tee that he was in a need for a clean and dry diaper. 

Saturday

As Tee woke up he heard the shower running somewhere near. He opened his eyes feeling a bit disorientated. The room didn't seem familiar at all and looking out of the slightly open curtains everything seemed white but no buildings in sight. Tee sat up a bit in panic. Looking down he was in his pj but he had no memory of putting them on he tried hard to recall the last thing he remembered as the bathroom door opened and Chris stepped in drying his hair with a towel.

- good morning slept well? Get ready and take a quick shower then it's breakfast and for you a crash course in skiing

Oh right! They were at the border in a skiing resort. As he went to the shower and removed his pjs and soaked diaper he wondered how the day would look like. Skiing made him a bit nervous PE wasn't exactly his thing and he suspected it wouldn't take Tommy much to get on his case. As he finished his shower Chris already laid out the things on the bed. Yet another quite thick diaper. So that's that then. He is confined to round a clock diapers. He started feeling hot as he realized Chris must have put his pjs on if not more last night. But we're Tommy and Theo there..?

-come on lay down we need to get going we should be at breakfast in 5 min

As Tee submitted himself to the much too familiar routine of diaper change he put on what Chris laid out for him. Black undershirt and pants with thick socks. He was wondering getting worried he would be quite cold wearing that outside. In the living room / dining room a breakfast was already set out Tee sat down trying to keep his distance , he was worried his current clothes might disclose his situation even more than usual. As breakfast now seemed the new usual a lively conversation Tee took almost no part in , slowly came to a finish everyone seemed to go back to their respective rooms and get ready. Tee realized that getting ready meant more dressing. A thick black overall that basically covered him head to toe. On the one hand he was relieved as that definitely covered up his bulk yet made him worry how he will be changed. It will definitely not be a short trip to the restroom. As Tee was set to be taught how to ski at least on a basic level it was agreed that he would stay with the instructor for a few hours with kids if different ages while Chris Tommy and Theo would go and ski by themselves. Tee felt fairly insecure about staying on his own with a bunch of kids. Though he was glad to be away from Tommy as his instincts predicted nothing good regarding him he was just as concerned about this ski class. He was as usual the worst of the bunch even though he was in the beginners group he was by far the eldest compared to the rest of the kids. Though age wise he might have been fairly at the top at the rest he was quite at the bottom and he saw that 2 boys about his age belonging to the advanced group been watching him since the moment Chris walked up to the instructors with him. Later on a break , after falling down more times he tried to count and the instructor decided to take pity on him and work with the younger kids 1 of the boys his age approached him.

- hi was that really Chris Reynolds before?

- Yeah - Tee took a sip of water though knowing that the more he drinks the more urgent his changing will become something he hoped will not be left up to one of the instructors

- Cool! How do you know him?

- Amm he is my - Tee wanted to say father but he knew none of the kids his age used that to describe a parent - dad

- Really?? I never knew he had a kid

- It's kind of complicated - Tee didn't know what to say , Chris introduced him everywhere as his son but he never had to deal with that on his own in a new environment. The boy seemed like he would play nice with him but Tee still wasn't sure why. Of course he couldn't have guessed his hidden protection he probably just seemed interested in Chris and talking to him seemed like an easy way

- I m Nate what's your name anyway?

- Tee

- Cool are you coming to the lounge party tonight?

- I I m not sure 

-Well if you do we could hang out 

Chris came to pick Tee up in the early afternoon. He knew that he was in a desprate need for a change by then , well at least to avoid a rash. And the trip was meant to be a joint one though he enjoyed having some time to himself with his friends he knew well that was unlikely to cope well on his own for long periods. 
as they left Nate waved at them. 
- found a new friend then? - Chris asked a bit surprised but pleased. Maybe all Tee really needed was just a change of environment. 
- maybe I mean we weren't in the same group but he asked if I was coming to the party tonight 
- oh the vip lounge party? Sure I was planning to stay too long but it is weekend after all
as they returned to the cabin Chris helped Tee remove his overall and proceeded to change his quote soaked nighttime diaper to a dry day time one. Tee felt better not having to wear the thickest diaper as he wasn't dressed in his overall again only a pair of pants and a jacket. 
He realized though it was only for lunch. Tommy and Theo were already at the restaurant when they arrived. 
After lunch they went back to get dressed again for some afternoon skiing this time altogether. 
Tee felt uneasy about it from several reasons. Firstly it meant yet another diaper change to a thick diaper , secondly he already figured out he was not very good at skiing even though the instructors tried to encourage him since he was just trying it out for the first time he knew his skills will be a great source of entertainment for Tommy. 
Though they stayed on small slopes which meant to be easy the only thing that seemed easy to Tee was falling over. 
Chris though tried his best sometimes had a hard time himself not to at least smile at the lack of coordination Tee showed. He tried to give him a few tips but even those didn't seem to help much. Theo and Tommy seemed to get a bit tired of not getting much skiing done since most if the time was spent by getting Tee back with a few words of advice. 
Eventually they decided that it was near time to call it a day , especially if they wanted to have dinner and attend the party. 
as they decided to give skiing down the from of the slope together Tee fell over about 3 m after Tommy who was the nearest thought it would be a perfect opportunity to pull a prank as he did all morning when he slid out infront of Theo or throw snowballs at Chris. As Tee tried to get up after he landed face forward Tommy triumphly grabbed his neck from behind causing him to stare straight into the snow and freeze. 
- Tommy what the hell are you doing?! Help him up for crying out loud and stop being an ass jeez! - Chris's angry voice came from about 5 m below 
- oh relax I m not hurting him it's just a joke stop being such a tight ass - Tommy shot back as he let go of Tees neck and bent to pick up his fallen ski blade ( sorry I may be misusing the word couldn't find the correct one forgive me for that ) and started to reattach it to his boots. 
- yeah the kid has enough to deal with without you - Theo added 
Chris shoved Theo - ahh what? 
- seriously sometimes the two of you are two halves of one idiot I swear! 
Tee was still frozen though Tommy did help him up. He didn't hurt him that was true. But he did overflowed him memories of his first foster family and even second Home he lived in. It was quite common for him to be grabbed by the neck and have his face pushed into the mess or maybe more correctly accident he had just created. He was too little to ever try to fight back , he was just a toddler who had massive problems with the tiolet training expectations. He felt his diaper grow very warm. He bit his lip he knew that if he will start crying he will make everything a lot worse. He tried to keep going down but couldn't really keep his balance more than a few meters at a time till he finally reached Chris who helped him get down without another major fall. 
- you ok? - Tee kept looking straight ahead not daring to meet Chris's gaze and let his tears roll out. He was already ridiculed for his lack of ability to ski if he will be caught crying as well he will never live it down. He nodded bit Chris wasn't convinced though decided not to push the point - Tommy can act like an idiot sometimes don't take it personally he means no harm - of course Chris had no idea what was going through Tees mind - ok come on let's get back a hot shower and meal will do you some good 
Tee was relieved Chris let him take a shower first as he wasn't sure how long he could have held back his tears. 

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Glad to see you decided to rewrite & continue this story after all.

You're too good to us NoName004. :)

I was lucky enough to find someone who saved it :) so I m reposting then it will continue as if no virus / bug ever happened 

well more or less anyway :P

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That person is a Hero/Heroine. :D

Yes definetly ! Internally grateful ! I don't think I could / would have ever recreated the missing half 

but thankfully good things do happen out there :) 

- are you ok? - Chris seemed a bit concerned as he saw Tees slightly red eyes. He wasn't convinced by the "soap in the eyes " explanation but he decided not to pursue it as they already had the dinner reservations and he figured it might be easier at night anyway. 
During the dinner Tee tried his best to stay out of everyone's way. 
as they to the lounge party they were escorted to the vip section. Tee had no idea regarding coctails but he did get something that at least color wise was interesting of course his unlike the rest was virgin. 
Tee was actually relieved when Nate showed up with a girl about their age , though she seemed more mature as she wore some make up and asked if he wanted to check the rest of the party out. 
- I m Layla my mom is one of the models here maybe you know her- the girl seemed more interested in Chris than she did in Tee that was quite obvious 
- nice to meet you Layla - Chris smiled at her shaking her hand though he fought hard not to let his smile turn into laughter. He was used to women coming on to him even Teenager who had crushes on him but a barely 13 y o who was supposably Tees friend was something new 
- that girl os definetly not scared of her shadow - Chris added shaking his head as the 3 walked away 
- watch out before she gets him smitten then you will really have your hands full - Theo added 
- haha very funny 
- I have to agree though - Tommy put in - she seems trouble plus she already has one guy flocking after her 
- can you both stop projecting your own love lives onto 13 year olds seriously it's a party what could they possibly do? Dance? 
Though it seemed like Layla and Nate had clear plans but those did not involve dancing. Much more mixing. Of drinks left unattended. 
Tee seemed confused at first. What could be so good in mixing his own drink with left overs from others?
- because those have alcohol in it stupid - Layla said rolling her eyes - you are not really going to be drinking juice all night are you?
Tee considered. Glancing at Chris's table he realized Layla was probably right and they were all drinking. He knew how alcohol usually ends up… Maybe it would be easier if he drank too. So he let Layla pour some into his half empty glass. And then some more. And some more. 
About an hour later he started to feel quite dizzy. He felt like everything was very loud and noisy. He was getting slightly nauseous too. He tried to take a few more sips of the newest I'd hoping that would help. 
He also felt his bladder aching for relief and this time he couldn't even manage to distance himself as he involuntarily wet his diaper. 

A good half an hour later Tee returned to the table. He was feeling very unwell by then. He felt like everything was spinning around and very loud and he felt like he would throw up any minute. 
- Tee are you ok? - Chris saw he looked pale and odd but he assumed it had something to do with his newly found friends , a fight perhaps. He didn't realize he was right about the cause just not about the event. 
- I feel sick 
- I think he is drunk - Theo commented as he looked more closely 
- drunk?! How the hell would he be drunk?! 
- I think Theo nailed this , he is definetly drunk - Tommy said rather amused as he took another sip from his drink 
- for fucks sakes - Chris cursed under his breath , though he had to admit , Tommy and Theo were right. Tee was drunk. - how on earth did you even get alcohol?! - but Chris had to realize that no matter how shocked or angry he was at the moment he had to put his feelings aside and deal with the created situation. And as discreetly as possible considering the court date was only a couple of days away. - alright get me his coat , here I will leave you my card have another drink I will take him back to the cabin and deal with this. 
- you need help? - Theo asked as he handed him his and Tees coats 
- no I got it , just finish the round it's on me 
- I will drink to that - Tommy raised his glass as Theo shook his head at him - what? I didn't get him drunk what do you want from me?! 
- to not be an ass everytime for example 
chris put Tees coat on him as he sTeered him outside. He was hoping no one would realize the real reason for their supposably early departure. Tee tried to take off his coat. 
- no no keep that on , you are going to get a cold 
- I m warm 
- no you just had too much too drink it's freezing outside you need to keep your coat and scarf on - Chris zipped up his coat all the way taking charge of his hands insuring he wouldn't be able to peel the layer of clothing off himself. - you are in enough trouble as it young man so you better start doing what you are told 
Tee felt his head buzzing. Everything felt like it was moving in a strange slow motion. He felt very warm that wasn't doing his nausea much good much less the warmth coming from his diaper after once more he wet it hardly even realizing that it was happening. 
Chris led Tee into the cabin. He removed his coat and shoes leaving them at the coat hanger by the door leading him into their bedroom. 
- come on sit down here and wait I m going to bring you some water and after that it's sleep time for you I think you got yourself into enough trouble for one day 
Tee felt sick , like he was going to be sick. He hated throwing up. It wasn't an unusual thing to happen when he was little. Just thinking of those memories he felt even more nauseous. Not even was the horrible feeling of emptying his stomach contact against gravity bad enough in most times than none it was followed by another punishment or humiliation. No he definetly can not let himself be sick. He felt the cold sweat on his back but hang on to the side of the bed despretly. 
Chris returned to the room with a glass full of water - alright drink this 
Tee took no notice and continued to stare ahead 
- come on you are going to get dehydrated just drink this 
Tee felt like putting anything in his mouth could make throw up and besides the fluids he already drank soaked up his diaper enough without adding more liquids to that 
- come on just drink - Chris held the glass infront of Tee who with an unexpected well at least for Chris unexpected movement knocked the glass out of his hand. the glass luckily did not shatter but the water spilled on the carpet. 
Chris was a bit shocked Tee could act stubborn he saw that before but nothing that ever came near aggression. Though in a way made sense. Hitting a child isn't teaching them good behavior it teaches them violence. And alcohol has the tendency to bring aggression out of people who normally didn't act aggressively. 
- woo calm down. Breaking and throwing things is not making your situation any better. I m going to bring you another glass I get that you are not feeling well and hopefully this is your first time experiencing this but take it from me if you resist people trying to help you you are not going to be feeling better 
- nobody is trying to help me! I m not gonna feel better! Why should I do what you say if you were my dad I wouldn't been in fucking care all my life and even now you don't want me you just want to go back to your life and shitty movies in la if you and my mom really would have loved each other how come you didn't know she had me and she wouldn't have gave me up and got married and had new kids 
Tees unexpected outburst of anger was cut short by an uncontrollable gagging to which Chris just had enough time to react and rush him to the tiolet. 
Tee seemed to try to fight the urge to throw up as much as he could while Chris was still trying to digest the previous accusations that he had to admit to himself he had no good response to. Tee was right. He wasn't there and because Patricia chose not to be there he was ultimately sentenced to life in care which seemed many things but not a good life. 
Tee wasn't sure where he got the courage from to actually say what he was thinking , he knew that cursing and yelling will bring a major punishment but somehow his usual sense of fear and terror was lifted by the alcohol he consumed.

As Tee was trying his best to avoid throwing up though it was a battle lost to begin with Chris tried to put his own initial shock about the entire evening and the latest outbreak aside and focus only on the child before him. 
- ok ok easy does it. I know it's not a nice experience but once you throw up you will feel better believe me 
Tee held on to the side of the tiolet as hard as he could. He knew from experience that throwing up was not bringing any sort of relief it was just another reason to punish. Especially when the vomiting itself was already forced on him as a punishment. 
Chris of course had no idea what was going through Tees mind which was already hazy from the effects of the alcohol. All he could do was gently rub his back and try to reassure him as the inevitable happened and the contents of his stomach emptied out of him against gravity. 
As Tee was still half heaving half hiccuping from being sick he felt Chris who till then held his head flush the water and move away as he heard the tap running. He tried to force his brain to think what could come next and brace himself but his mind felt too fuzzy his nose felt blocked his ears were ringing and his throat hurt. 
Chris gently placed a dump towel over his forehead handing him a glass of tap water - here rinse your mouth you will feel better in a couple of minutes 
Tee was still beyond apprehensive about opening his mouth again afraid that trying to put anything into his digestive system will just set his stomach off again.
- just rinse your mouth
Tee shook his head. The taste in his mouth and nose were bad enough without having to swallow it all back down again. 
- come on just rinse your mouth it will get the taste out 
Tee Tried as hard as he could to avoid having to take a sip from the glass but considering he was quite dizzy and weak he wasn't able to get Chris's hand with the glass away from his mouth as he did previously. Knowing that if he refuses to open his mouth will only lead to pinching of his nose something he despretly wanted to avoid as it was blocked and having to swallow that back would be just as bad if not worse than whatever was left in his mouth he hesitantly took a sip. 
As he moved the water from side to side he wished he tried as long as he could to avoid swallowing but as his nose was blocked his mouth was the only way for him to breath normally. He braced himself to swallow the contents of his mouth just as Chris realized and stopped him in the last second - no no don't swallow it! Spit it out! Spit it out! 
As Tee did as instructed Chris handed him some tiolet paper to blow his nose. 
- feeling better? 
- no 
- do you want to try to drink some water? 
- no
- do you want to try to lay down? 
- no 
- ok is There something That you do want? 
Tees response which consisted of half sobs hiccups and broken sentences took Chris a while to even try to make sense of what he was saying he managed to put some pieces together : his first foster family Peggy and Sid were set on potty training him as he arrived to them quite late compared to his age but still having multiple daytime accidents not to mention wetting his bed. He was punished for any accident one part of that was pushing his face into the mess he created wether that was a soiled underwear or wet sheets after which he was tied to a potty chair till he made it "right". Based on his story he wasn't the only one undergoing this training he shared a room with at least 3 other children mostly younger than him who managed mostly to learn how to use the potty and were moved out of the room which contained no toys only cots and potty chairs to sleep in the big kids room where he was never allowed in. To make things worse Chris realized that over the last few days 2 things probably triggered memories he was trying to suppress. One being tommys stupid stunt to push his face into the snow and the other being him declaring that if he can't poop at a given hour based on a set schedule he will get some "help " to go. Same technique as Peggy used every morning if he didn't "make" in his potty chair as he was supposed to. Only Peggy used a soap stick that rather than endure cramping that helped moved his bowels caused quite a severe burning sensation prompting him to push everything inside of him out to relieve the feeling. 
If that wasn't bad enough , since this aggressive potty training still didn't get all of his problems sorted only thought him that the only "right" way to empty his bodily contents was into a potty without getting a severe spanking or worse his next foster mother Gladys put him into 24/7 diapers treating him like a toddler and spanked him if he tried using the potty to do his business. He wasn't allowed to feed dress or basically doing anything for himself not to mention her undoing all the tiolet training he was taught by that point. 
It became clear to him that Tee saw Tommy as a physical threat and Theo well he vocally expressed the fact that taking him on was the worst thing he could do to his career which to Tee showed a clear dislike of him. 
The crying and the fear brought on by the memories caused his already soaked diaper to go warm again. And also another round of gagging resulting in vomiting. 
It took Chris quite a long time to calm Tee enough to be able to change his overly soaked diaper and stop him from crying so hard it would induce yet another round of sickness. At least he managed to get him to drink a glass over water and set him to bed in his pj and dry diapers. 
as he watched Tee finally fall asleep as his hiccups still continued slightly in his sleep while instead of his normal peaceful sleep he seemed caught up in a restless trashing he sat down on the bed burrying his face in his hands. To be honest he felt like crying too. Piecing the bits of memories Tee sprung up on him he started to get a pretty good idea of what his life looked like. Life can you even call that a life? 
As he got up quietly and went into the dining room to open the laptop with the files he sent over to Theo for the court date , He frantically started searching and yes it didn't take him long to find it.till then at least a part of him hoped it was just a story made up by Tees imagination. Though how could a child ever conjure such events..? 
Of course there was no actual record of the abuse. Not to the extent that anyone could have realized just from reading the reports what that child was put through. Only referrals - child could not been tiolet trained though the foster parents used a strict regiment. Child was put back to diapers foster mother seems mentally unstable. 
Just then Tommy and Theo returned. 
- so how did it go? - Tommy asked not quite keeping his voice down 
- keep your voice down! - Chris wishpered angrily 
- what it's not my fault don't take your parental frustration out on me 
Chris got to his feet feeling the anger he was trying to suppress all night making his blood pressure rise - oh really you think you had nothing to do with this?! - Chris grabbed Tommy by the collar and pressed him against the wall 
- no what the fuck are you talking about?! Get off me! 

- guys guys! What the hell?! - Theo tried to break them apart worried that it could turn into an actual fight. That nearly never happened no matter how drunk they got but he saw the anger in Chris's eyes and he knew that between the 3 of them Chris was without a doubt the most skilled fighter plus unlike Tommy he wasn't drunk but Tommy at a drunk state tended to get into pointless fights. 
As chris was lightly pulled back by Theo he let go of Tommy and tried to collect himself. It wasn't really Tommy he was mad at of course but it was the easiest to find a physical outlet for his anger. 
- that stupid stunt you pulled this afternoon - Chris tried to keep his voice steady but it wavered with anger 
- what? What stunt are you talking about?! It was a joke! A fucking joke! You are not seriously going to try to pin this on me now are you?! 
As Chris revieled some of the things Tee has told him both men seemed to be shocked into silence. After a long pause Theo asked 
- and you are sure this is all true? 
Chris shot an angry look at him - you really think he would make all of this up?! Besides didn't you already make clear that you don't trust him and that he is the biggest mistake I could make in my carrier?! 
Theo went slightly red - ok I didn't mean it like that just that it… - he trailed off - you are right I m sorry I shouldn't have said that 
- you don't have to believe him just read carefully between the lines of the case workers reports. It's all there just not black and white. 
- well at least that's good. I mean I can use that for the court prep 
- look I m sorry too I didn't mean to hurt the kid seriously I was just joking 
- great then how about the both of you stop making things worse at least if you are not helping?! I have enough to deal with as it is I m gonna sleep on the couch. Good night 
Tommy looked at Theo - he really is pissed isn't he 
- yeah but I don't think it's us he is really mad at , you know Chris he has a need to save everyone from harm yet the one person he couldn't save from being harmed was his own kid. Though he is right we didn't help. But I m going to now I m going to kick ass in court Tuesday. Make sure this kid will have a safe home from now on. 
- and what if that doesn't work? I mean the court 
- well then I think Chris is staying here… 
- then you better bring your a game Tuesday 

Morning
Tee woke up feeling quite bad. His head was throbbing the light hurt his eyes his nose felt dry and his throat was painful. He turned to his other side trying to recall what caused him to feel as bad as he felt. Some sort of punishment? 
He despretly tried to recall the previous night but the last memory he had was drinking something orange colored. That was supposed to contain alcohol… The rest of the night felt like a blure. His whole mind felt blank. 
As he turned he realized the diaper felt unusual. He was used to the spongy wetness surrounding his private part but this time the whole diaper felt cold and of an unusual texture. As he tried to figure out what could have happened his bladder emptied causing his diaper to swell further and turning the weird texture into something more familiar… Oh no! This can't be! He pooped himself in his sleep! That never happened well not for years that he could remember not since Gladys anyway. 
The mess in his diaper felt smeared all over his skin and since it probably wasn't the first time since he pooped that his bladder went loose because by now his skin felt itchy. He wanted to scratch himself badly but he knew that would only make a bigger mess. He knew Chris will be angry once he finds out he pooped himself in his sleep like a baby , only that thought was enough to cause his eyes to swell with tears even without the actual punishment. But maybe Chris wouldn't choose leaving him in his own juices as his punishment. He badly wanted to go out of the room and find Chris and like a toddler who had an accident ask him for a change but somehow he didn't dare to. Not just because he was feeling bad and worried about running into Theo and Tommy first but also because his eyes and throat felt like he was crying last night. He couldn't recall anything but he was pretty sure that he did something that angered Chris especially since his side of the bed was empty.

Tee turned uncomfortably. He didn't really want to lay in his own mess but just trying to sit up made him dizzy. Maybe he was sick and that's why he had an accident? 
Tee slipped back to the verge of sleep as Chris looked in on him not much longer after 
- hi how are you feeling? 
Tee barely awake didn't know what to answer but as Chris came closer to the bed the smell pretty much gave away the miserable state he was in. 
- alright come on let's get you cleaned up - Chris reached out his hand to help him up expecting him to be still quite groggy. 
Tee was surprised by Chris's calmness he didn't seem to be angry at him at all. Not even at the fact that he messed himself like a toddler. As he sat up besides his dizziness and throbbing head he could now clearly feel the poop spread all over his diaper. 
Luckily though this time his diaper was able to contain his mess well minor streaks on his pj bottoms but the bed remained intact. 
As chris literally had to lift him into the tub as he was too groggy to even stand unassisted he carefully removed the soiled diaper and continued to clean Tees diaper area with warm water and soap. Tee slightly fidgeted as the soap stung his already sensitive skin areas. As Chris cleaned him off twice to be on the safe side he gently sat him down and told him not to move as he went to the bedroom to retrieve a clean diaper with the antirash cream and pj. 
Normally he would have done that on the bed but knowing the state Tee was currently in he decided to take no chances for further accidents , especially since Tee already peed in the tub. 
As chris returned to the bathroom Tee was absent mindly scratching his diaper area where a mild diaper rash was already developing. 
Chris felt guilty about that even though based on every book and article diaper rashes at one point are inevitable when using diapers. But now he was determined to tackle it as soon as possible to make sure it will heal as quickly as possible. 
- hi hi don't do that you are just gonna make it worse - Chris gently removed Tees hands from his diaper area as he rinsed the soap off him one last time wrapping him in a towel and setting him down on the bathroom fluffy mat. 
As he quickly diapered him he made sure to apply as much cream as possible to his affected area to avoid the rash getting worse. 
Tee was still much too hangovered to resist or even fully realize the state he was in. All he wanted was to crawl back to bed and sleep. 
- still not feeling very well ha? 
- my head hurts 
- you want to go back to sleep? 
Tee nodded - alright then come on back to bed 
as Tee made no attempt to get to his feet Chris simply carried him back to bed. He seemed ready to fall asleep as soon as he was put on the bed but Chris knew firstly he had to make sure he wouldn't get dehydrated. 
- alright stick your tongue out , it's a painkiller it will help with your headache. Big sip. Good job. Drink a bit more. 
As Tee slipped down under the cover and curled up Chris stayed watching him relieved for a few more minutes as now he seemed to sleep more peacefully than during the night. 

noon
Tee heard some some voices in the distance but he was still half asleep or too groggy to figure out who was talking and about what. 
He spent about 30 minutes drifting in and out of sleep as he finally started to wake up. He tried to figure out what time it could be but he couldn't be sure , he tried to recall the previous night but it seemed like his mind was blank. 
He turned around. His head throbbed slightly. 
His diaper felt soggy and he had a lately unusual uncomfortable itching sensation in side of his diaper. Still half asleep he wished he could try to stick his hand into his diaper and relieve the itching. 
Just as he was considering actually trying he froze. He had some access to the thightly fitting garment that was because it wasn't enclosed by plastic pants. But this sort of itching usually followed a good few hours where he was left to bake in his own stew , soiled diaper enclosed by a plastic pants that held his mess adjacent to skin for long long hours that caused a serious rash. 
He recalled a dream like event of pooping his diaper and Chris changing him. Shiver ran through his spine. What if that wasn't a dream? What if that did actually happen? It felt quite a realistic dream plus the itchy feeling inside his diaper… 
Tee didn't know what to do. Something in him told him he did something very bad the previous night but his brain simply couldn't recall what. Was his rash a part of his punishment? 
1 part of him wanted to try to fall back to sleep again and hope things would be different once he wakes up , that was a fantasy he used a lot in care trying to survive another day. The other part of him just wanted to cry. He wasn't sure exactly what about but he felt like all the bad memories he was usually able to avoid were now all fresh in his mind again and all he wanted just for the fear to stop.