LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Healing Wounds (repost complete, short update 4.3)

Part 1

Hi this will be different to most stories here I think and I would like to emphasize that there will be no "daddy" role here I will try to keep it as "realistic" as possible
with the hope that people like this do exist out there . Wetting diapers etc will be plenty humiliation and abuse however only in flashbacks 
hope you will like it 
ps sorry for the bad English 

Court house ND Sunday   4:30 pm fall

Chris Reynolds sat on a bench looking at the kid questioned by the judge . "My god " - he thought - "how did this ever happen. 2 months ago someone would have
told me I have a kid running around I would have laughed . But this is insane. This can't even be happening ." 
He was mad. At whom he wasn't sure . Himself ? He should have made sure that 1 time before he enlisted with his childhood sweetheart didn't lead to anything . But
really what guy keeps track of what happened to a girl he dated when he was 17? 
His fathers family ? Well all they ever did was lie. So he found out when he turned 18 and his long dead mother showed up at his boot camp. 
Patricia ? She could have bothered to tell him she was pregnant with his child ! Sure she was only 16 and probably under the influence of his family . 
The thoughts raced through his mind but something in the sadness of the brown eyes of that child wouldn't let go of him . He can't be a father, he never wanted to be
one. He had his carrier succeful actor. Hollywood loved him . This could easily ruin him. His lawyer , also one of his closest friends told him that the minute the
paternity test came back positive . But still something in him just couldn't sit there and watch. He knew if he wouldn't do something he will never live with himself . 
" I m sorry your honor , but maybe I have a better solution " - he stood up looking at the woman in the cape who looked rather annoyed than happy he disrupted her
sentencing . 
"What the hell are you doing ?! Are you crazy sit the hell down " - Theo wishpered angrily , his loyal lawyer who sat quietly by his side tried to pull him back down to
the bench but he wouldn't budge . 
"Yes Mr Reynolds ? What solution is that you claim to have for us " the woman's voice was rather strained but Chris was not the type to break a sweat over a
woman's annoyance , no matter her status. 
" with all the respect he is barely 13 even detention centers require the minimum age of 14  . I m not saying he didn't  commit crimes he should be punished for . But
he is just a child . And all of this is more the systems fault and mine than his . "
"So you are blaming the system for the fact that a 13 year old stole money disrupted someone's home and ..."
"no your honor I m not just blaming the system I m also blaming myself but with all due the respect calling the police on a child looking for his mother is hardly
disrupting a property "
" so you are a lawyer as well now mister Reynolds as you seem so familiar with the laws " 
" no your honor I m not all I m saying simply is that I don't find the current solution of sending a child to a severe detention center because the system is over loaded .
And that sentence is one that I m sure the appeal we will file won't agree with it "
"appeal ? What are you talking about ? You can't threaten a judge you are out of your mind !" - Theo jumped to his feet 
"alright I will allow that however like I said I have no alternative " - the judge sighed  though looked as if she rather sentence him too to prison 
" I think you will find  there is. Release him to my custody " 
silence fell upon the court room . 
The judge studied the man standing before her . Determined for sure . 
Theo looked as if he couldn't believe what Chris just said . 
The kid turned his tear stricken face towards the man he for a few weeks now known is his biological father . 
"Release him to your custody ?" - the judge repeated as if retarically 
" my parental rights have never been revoked nor have I ever given them up. The social services did a complete background check I m sure it's in the files" 
the judge turned some papers infront of her unwillingly and had to agree . There was no reason the man couldn't get at least temporary custody over the child . And
she had to agree releasing a child to the custody of a parent would seem much less harsh than back to detention where by law he would only be sent to under special  
Circumstances under  which no empty beds in children's home  not exactly fell under. 
"Your honor , this child is not a simple case " - Katherine the social worker spoke up in clear dislike " he can not just be released into a hands of a man who never had
a child before and has absolutely no qualification to deal with a child with these behavioral problems " 
"I m sorry so my lack of parental experience should be compensated by locking him up in a closed facility where you send teenagers who murdered people ?" 
"Alright alright that's enough ! " the judge spoke up " I want order in my court room . God what a mess this is ! Alright alright let it be . I will allow a probation period
. But if he gets into anymore trouble with the law it is straight detention ! "
" I find that very reasonable your honor . Thank you " Chris smiled at the judge as he sat back down next to Theo who buried his head in his hands. 
" well I don't find this reasonable at all ! - Kathrine spoke up angrily -" he has been moved through 2 homes and 3 foster families and a detention center ! How exactly
do you think you could control him ?! "- then with a smirk she added - " have you even changed a diaper in your life mr Reynolds ? Because in case you haven't
noticed that is 1 more thing your son can not control " 
Chris felt his temper rise as he saw his sons face turning from pale to beet red. It wasn't hard to tell he was indeed wearing" protection" . But clearly announcing that
out loud made him increadbly uncomfortable . 
" I will assure you ms Jenkins I have handled a lot worse serving in a war." Chris said in a measured voice 
"that is enough ! I m releasing Christian Patrick West to your custody . I want social services to reevaluate this arrangengment in a month I m sure you can handle
that ms Jenkins with your superiors . Well good luck . Court adjourned ! " 
"do you have any idea what you have just done ?! "- Theo asked in an angry whisper. "This could ruin your entire carrier !" 
"Shut up Theo for real " Chris wishpered back as he made his way towards Katherine and his son . 
There was something about those brown eyes he couldn't quite make out . He seen it before overseas , fear . The child was clearly scared . 
Katrine looked clearly angry. She didn't seem to like him since the moment he wanted to get visitation rights. 
"Alright well I m all ears please do tell me how to proceed . " Chris said though politely but his glance which caught hers was rather self assured . 
Christian or Tee as every1 called him stood next to them rather uncomfortable . Uncomfortable for several reasons . He was going to have to go and stay with a man
he didn't really know but his size and strength predicted nothing good from his experience . Secondly he had to stand by and listen to his social worker go into
embarrassing details of his problems. 1 of which he was experiencing on his own skin . The cloth diapers he was wearing were soaked by now uncomfortably cold too
as they clung to his skin . 
Chris stood and pretended to patiently listen to the seemingly endless list of behavioral problems out of which bed wetting lying shoplifting were only a few to mention
but hard to really believe when looking down at the child infront of him . He hasn't entered the rapid have of puberty yet based on his height . He seemed much more
like a child than a teenager.
" Alright then Wednesday after school we will be at the family sevices center" Chris sealed the conversation smiling . Katherine shook his hand unwillingly . 
" let's go then" - Chris turned to Tee laying 1 hand over his shoulder strearing him out of the court house towards the parking lot . As he touched him he felt him
quivering . 
Tee was surprised by the tone. Chris's voice was pleasant as if this would be normal . No one used that tone with him. Not without that strange gleam in the eyes
before the belt hit him or something even worse. But when he glanced up quickly Chris's eyes looked though a bit warn out but  no sign of malice. 
Car ride Sunday later 
Tee was hunched up on the back seat Chris occasionally glanced back and the feeling of a new unknown pain hit him every time he did . What could have that kid been put through to be desperate enough to steal and set out on his own to find his mother . How heartless can a mother be to call the cops on her own child ? Did he really misjudge characters so badly ? For a moment he got worried . He was sure Patricia was his first real love but now it seemed evident she never loved him if she had how could she treat his child like that . But if he was so wrong judging her and his fathers family for so long could he possibly be wrong about Tee? Maybe the reports
are correct and he only seems lost hurt and innocent ? 
- so now what is the plan ? - Theo asked rather cynically  starring straight ahead from the passenger seat and though he didn't look at him Chris felt his anger 
Chris glanced to the  backseat and though saw no reaction from Tee but he was sure he was listening to every word . 
- well getting late so I guess we could pretty much call it a night - Theo snorted in anger but Chris wouldn't let that interrupt him - I guess pizza will do for dinner ? - no
one seemed to answer so he went on - alright then pizza it is . But first I think we will have to make a stop 
as the car stopped the sign medical supply store seemed to twinkle in bright yellow like the starts in the sky . 
For a minute none of them moved . Chris and Theo exchanged glances . Theos seemed to say well this was your brilliant idea then go figure it out . Chris took a deep
breath before slowly turning to the back seat 
- I don't suppose you know what size you ... Need 
Tee didn't look up just shook his head in defeat . He knew what was coming next . He lived through the humiliation of "supply" shopping with his previous families .
Though it was done by the women he didn't think the next 10 minutes to even over an hour would be any less humiliating than it was then . Especially since now he was a teenager rather than a child .

Chris held on the strearing wheel trying to plan his next move . Diapers weren't exactly his thing . Won't be the first time he had to change one, he was a loving uncle
willing to babysit occasionally but even with his twin nieces he never dealt with something larger than an infant . But based on Katherine's description changing
diapers will be his task . He had to admit he wasn't quite sure of the reason . The age itself would have qualified for self diapering . Or that just wasn't a thing ? He will
definetly have some googling to do ...
He shot one glance to the backseat - alright I will be back . 
Tee didn't move. Didn't even unbuckle his seatbelt as if trying to put off the inevitable. He heard the radio channel being changed but no opening of the backseat door
. He looked up puzzled . Chris was not in the car or near the car . He must have gone into the shop . The sign was clear he was sure he was even in this particular one
before more than once even  . Yes the first time was 2 years ago . When his last foster family took him . He clearly remembered the sign it was shining bright yellow
even though it was bright daylight . He took a sharp breath as the memories washed over him . Maybe that was the moment he started to realize that family won't love him for real either . 
He remembered the condicending smirk look of the sales lady Jane or Janine was her name ? 
He remembered begging Martha his foster mother not to make him go . He promised he would work harder not to wet the bed. But she said his 1 week was up , he
lived with them for a full week now and he couldn't keep his bed dry . 
- get out of the car ! I don't have time for your whining ! I told you 1 week I even gave you an extra night you are making me regret not giving you the belt this
morning ! - Martha made no effort to keep her voice down in the parking lot . 
He got out of the car not daring to anger her more . His foster father Terry's belt marks were still prominent on his body from a couple of mornings ago . He knew he
best avoid any extra punishment he still couldn't lean back in the car from the last belting .
The sales lady was smirking the moment they entered as if she knew or sensed before she was told , Martha had no intentions of being discrete about the purpose of
their visit . 
- what can I help you with ? 
- well my foster son - it hurt him even then to hear the emphasis that he wasn't her real son - can't seem to keep his bed dry , they warned me about that at the home
but I was too naive to listen . Well too late now. So we will be needing diapers . And cheap ones . I m not spending a penny more than I ought to ! 
- very well ma'am follow me I can show you what options we have 
of course each was worse than the other and the deliberation took what seemed to him as forever till Martha settled for clothes ones since those could be reused . 
- and making him wash them will teach him a good lesson about how much work they are - the sales woman put in 
- what a brilliant idea - Martha agreed delighted 
- now you will of course need plastic pants to go with it to keep the bed dry . These are quite reasonable priced . What color would you like ? - she held up a pink
ruffled 1 up teasingly but Martha's choice was just as humiliating 
- how about that yellow one ? Pee color isn't it ? - she added laughing 
and just when he thought things couldn't get any worse ...
- do you know how to use them ? 
- actually with my children I used disposables but that was years ago . They are properly potty trained - Martha gave him a stern look 
- I will be more than happy to show you if you like. Does he have any daytime accidents too ? 
- well so far only twice but who knows 
- in that case perfect ! Keep him in diapers until he learns to keep them dry ! Here follow me and I will show you how to put them on 
he felt his cheeks go hot red just remembering a complete stranger stripping him and demonstrating how to put on his new diapers . It felt like it was real at that
moment though he knew he was 11 then but he was sure that having Chris change his diapers won't be more pleasant . He got somewhat stronger in the past 2 years
but he was no match to Chris . Even if he didn't use his belt .
his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the trunk being slammed he realized that Chris has returned to the car . What items he purchased ? He couldn't tell but
he was sure it won't take long for him to see first hand . 
- whats with all the bags ? Did you empty the whole store ? - Theo asked but Chris just rolled his eyes and started up the car

Thank you so much every1 who helped me recover the lost chapters :) I m forever grateful ! I m so amazed you guys saved this like that you found it worth saving  :rolleyes:

the whole story that was posted before will be posted again soon and then of course I will pick up from where I left off

Home 
The car slowed down near complete stop . Tee looked out to get a quick glance before the car pulled into the closed underground parking lot at the exclusive buildings
he heard about before from his well off Show off classmates Only well do people lived here . Not the type he ever lived in before . 
Chris opened the door of the backseat. Though tee was very uncomfortable sitting in a cold and wet diaper not to mention the plastic pants , he wasn't in a hurry to get
out and see what humiliation was in store for him now. 
- come on let's go it's getting late plus you must be hungry - Chris said as he ushered him out of the car towards the elevator . 
His voice was still calm , reassuring even . But looking at the 4 bags he held in his hand plus the black garbage bag that held his belongings didn't predict a bright
future . 
The elevator reached the top floor as they stepped out into the lobby . Entering the flat tee had to admit he only seen these type of flats on tv and didn't think they
existed in real life . But the same was true about loving parents . Things you only see in shows . 
He stood uncertain in the living room hearing Chris and Theo exchange words in the kitchen but he was too busy staring to take in the words . 
- come on - he only realized Chris was talking to him when he felt a slight nudge on his shoulder - what sort of pizza do you want ? 
Tee was too surprised to even answer so Chris settled it on Hawaii which he told Theo to order while he gets him settled . 
he slowly followed Chris into a bedroom . It wasn't meant for a child . Instead of a single bed and a desk it held a double bed and a regular table but it still seemed like
the most spectacular bed room he ever seen . And it had its own bathroom to go with it . 
- ok it's getting late the pizza will be here in about 30 min let's .. Let's get you showered and ready for bed ? 
Though he sounded as if asking tee knew he was in no position to answer . 
Chris started running a bath adding quite a lot of soap into the water creating a white layer of bubbles . 
Chris sat down at the edge of the tub signaling him to walk over . 
Tee hung his head as he felt his pants being pulled down . 
- step out , good well done 
he barely heard Chris's voice he was trying so hard to turn off his mind . He felt the wet diapers removed but instead of the sink or even the bath Chris simply throwed
the cloth diapers in the trash bag . This move surprised him . He had to use the same ones till they ripped . And then it was back to the store for more . Was Chris
planning to make that trip so often ..? But he didn't make him go in today ... 
His thoughts were interrupted by Chris 
- hey are you listening to me here ? Can you take a bath by yourself or not ? 
Once again not a question he was used to . No one ever gave him a choice like that . He nodded . 
Chris bent his head to meet his gaze 
- you are sure ..? 
- yeah - he managed in a dry voice 
- this way is the warm water be careful not to turn it all the way or it could be very hot . The opposite is the cold water . If u push it down it closes the tap ok ? And this
is the shampoo 
He only nodedd but now he dared to look up at least . 
- alright then take a bath and wash your hair . I will be outside if you need something ok ? 
This never happened before . The bathroom was off limits for him . He was either given a cold shower or forced to endure a scalding hot bath with a brush making his
skin red . 
Sitting in a bathtub alone taking his own bath like a normal 13 years old . He could almost believe he was normal . He sat in the tub in a large comfortable bathroom
where there were no signs of diapers or other infantile items . He knew that no matter how much he wishes it won't last . 
For now he tried to enjoy it . Even more that his bladder was unfomfortably full but wetting his already wet diapers would only end in a disaster . But sitting alone in
the warm water  gave him the perfect option to relieve himself without being caught . 
He wished he could stay in the tub and never have to get out but he feared that if he took too long Chris would lose his patience . 
Wrapped in the fluffy white towel he stepped out into the room but found no one . He timidly made his way out to the living room . 
Chris and Theo were sitting on the couch each holding a glass though he wasn't familiar with the types he could tell it was some sort of alcohol . Another bad sign .
alcohol never predicted any good . Only more and harder slaps . 
- all done ? - Chris looked up 
tee nodded 
- great let's find you something to sleep in then till we will get you some stuff can' say that the stuff in the garbage bag are packed right cause that is exactly where
those belong . In the garbage . And that will the pizza Theo get that will you ? 
Tee followed Chris back into the room now noticing that by the bed various packages been layed down and also what seemed as a t shirt quite a few sizes bigger than
his .

Chris turned on the bedside lamp and bent down to examine the packages he layed beside the bed. 
Tee stood behind him slightly shivering . It wasn't cold in the room at all despite it being quite winter like outside besides he was used to cold. Who would waste
heating on him ? 
- hopefully this size will fit you if not there are a couple  more here so it will be a bit of miss and hit . Hold on I will get a towel. - Chris said turning to the bathroom 
Tee eyed the items on the bed . It was a white diaper but not the type he was used to. It was a disposable one he hadn't used for years. When he was still small enough
to fit into the toddler size. Plus looking at the package he recognized it as a "premium" as the sales woman put. "Worth their money but they will sure cost you a hell
lot " not the cheap alternative she showed them for sale what she said wouldn't last a night and keep the bed dry. 
Lasting a night was a hard thing . Lasting a night meant staying dry from 7-8 pm till 7 am . He had no option to sneak off to a bathroom since the door of his room was
shut steal and his bladder had no capacity to hold back for 12 hours at a time . 
His trail of thoughts were again interrupted as Chris gently nudged him aside as he layed another big fluffy towel down on the bed. 
- you can't quite do this on your own right ? - Chris was trying hard to choose his words to be as casual as possible and embarras tee as little as possible . 
Tee shook his head . He never quite got the chance to try but he knew well if he tried and failed doing it right he would be paying the price . 
- alright then lay down on your back on towel alright ? I can't say I m an expert in this but we will figure it out . Can't be rocket science right ? - Chris voice was calm ,
almost calming 
Tee did as he was told . He was certain no matter how calm Chris seemed to be it will not be a pleasant experience that awaits him . Diaper changes were done roughly
not gently and were a great opputurnity to humiliate him and or punish him for acting like a brat. The only changes he recalled that were near pleasant were done by
his second  foster mother . Gladys . She never let him call her aunt Gladys or even by her last name . It had to be mommy . If not he got the brush till his backside was
bright red. It didn't matter he knew he had a mom who left him when he was an infant . She was an almost elderly woman who wasn't eligible to adopt or foster a baby so she made due with what she got. And the fact he was school aged didn't matter to her . At first he was happy , well minus having to call her mommy he was never ok with that part . But she seemed kind and warm . He liked her fussing around him . No one ever did. But quickly he realized she was fussing too much and refused to acknowledge that he could dress himself or feed himself . She seemed to have made up her mind to keep him and treat him as a baby, toddler at most. Checking and
changing his diapers as she decided wherever and whenever . No matter who was near by. Till one day 1 of the neighbors actually called social services ...
tee winced as he felt something slightly cold being rubbed into his skin , though he knew he shouldn't he instinctively lifted his head to see. 
- sorry is the cream cold ? - Chris asked as he saw tee squirm uncomfortably - I'm sorry , I didn't realize it was that cold though it makes sense it's meant to soothe
your skin . - Chris saw the angry  red rash marks on his diaper area . Diaper rash he assumed . Made sense God knows how long he spent in that damp diaper besides
with cloth diapers there was also the extra irration of the washing liquid if not bleach as he read somewhere was a new trend to remove all bacteria . 
Tee felt the diaper being slid underneath him and the front being pulled over his sensitive private parts fastened tight but not too tight . 
Chris ran his hands quickly on the sides to make sure he fastened the diaper well enough but that it wouldn't be too tight . 
- ok you are done sit up 
Chris handed him a shirt which was quite big for him but smelled of a clean smell unlike most of his own clothes . 
- I didn't find anything in your bag that would be quilified as pj unless it's something that doesn't seem your size 
he was right it was at least a size and a half too small . Not that it mattered to anyone until now . 
- I thought this would be more comfortable for you to sleep in at least till we buy you pj and clothes and stuff . Put it on and lets go have some pizza ok ? It's getting
late and after the weekend you had you should be in bed . 
tee pulled the shirt over his head and as he got up he realized this diaper felt quite different from the ones he was used to. They felt softer and not quite so bulky
though they were thick . Then he realized - he wasn't wearing his hated plastic pants . They stuck to his skin and cut in on his skin . He halted did Chris simply forgot
or he never meant to ...? 
- is something wrong ?is it  Too tight ? - Chris asked as he saw tee stop uncertainly 
tee shook his head not for all he was worth could he bring himself to say the words plastic pants out loud . Though Martha made him ask for them just to humiliate 
him. 
He followed Chris to the kitchen where on the kitchen island 3 plates were set up with the pizza boxes laying in the middle . 
- let's eat then shall we ? - Chris spoke up laying a glass of water infront of tee and laying a slice of pizza on his plate . 
While chris and Theo were deep in conversation about things he had no idea about tee was completely consumed by eating his pizza which was much better than any
he had before and drinking water ! He was never allowed to drink after 5 pm 6 is he was really lucky . That was meant to help him stay dry. Of course that never did
only made him suffer from thirst most of the night . 
Once the the food was gone and the conversation slowly seemed to stop Chris suggested it would be time for bed . 
-Theo you have an early flight back to LA don't you ? 
- yep some1 has to work 
- alright then let's call this a night then . 
Chris walked tee back to his room . Tee was a bit uncertain he never slept in a double before . Heck lately he hasn't even slept in a bed only on a used mattress on the
floor "because he didn't deserved nice things he would only ruin them " 
chris folded the blanket back allowing tee to lay comfortably before tucking him in . 
- if you need anything my room is right on the other side of the living room okay ? 
Tee nodded but he knew waking an adult up was a deadly sin he didn't want to risk . 
After chris left his room he slowly turned to his side and crawled up in fetal position . He was trying to stop himself from panicking . Overall for now it wasn't so bad .
He got a warm dinner , mostly he was lucky to get any dinner at all . He was laying in a nice clean and comfortable bed and for now Chris didn't find a reason to punish
him . The pain from his latest punishment was almost gone so for a chance he was able to lay comfortably . Eventually though he was fighting back his tears he fell
asleep . 

Morning 
As tee woke up he felt slightly confused , the setting didn't seem familiar but slowly he remembered the day before . He wasn't sure what the time was but beams of
sunlight found their way into the room between the curtains . 
He didn't feel the usual unfomfortable wetness and he did feel his bladder feeling a bit full and for a moment he thought he actually managed to stay dry till he realized
the diaper felt different than it did last night . More spongy and bulky . Yes it was wet . But unlike the cloth diapers this kept the wetness away from his skin. It was
much less unfomfortable than the usual stinging wetness he woke up to. 
He was debating what to do. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to get up Gladys resulted in locking him in a crib and at his last family the door was locked so he couldn't
get out anyway . Maybe this door is locked too. He was tempted to check but his bladder tempted him more to slip into the bathroom . He considered . The door was
clearly open . But he would have to remove his diaper and he is unlikely to be able to put it back on without Chris catching him . He was tempted but didn't want to risk
giving a fine reason for a punishment . 
He resigned to his faith and layed on his back starting to empty his bladder into his diaper . He just started to feel the warm stream flood his private parts when Chris
walked in the room . 
- good morning ? Did you sleep well ? - he asked with a smile 

Tee tried to stop the flow but it was pointless. He wasn't sure wether Chris was able to tell he was wetting himself right there infront of his eyes. Of course that has
happened more times than he ever could have counted . His foster families , classmates , teachers and even strangers . But he was yet to know the reaction to it from
Chris . 
- how did you sleep then ? - he was so distracted  peeing his diaper and trying to hide it he didn't even realize he forgot to answer the question . That's not a good thing
to do . Adults take that as an insult and thought Chris was already fully dressed with a shiny leather belt fastened around his waist tee knew that taking that off takes
only seconds . He tried to collect himself enough to manage an answer . 
- yeah it was fine
- well I thought you could use a bit of extra sleep . It's passed 9 so hopefully you made up for some of the lost sleep of the weekend . 
Passed 9 then he was late for school ... He hoped finding his mom would mean he would never have to go back to that school but ... He couldn't even bring himself  to
think of that . 
Chris as if he read his mind - today you can stay off school . Not that we are going to make a habit of that - he raised his eye brows with a stern look tee turned pink in
the face but he thanked God that Chris was lecturing him at least this gave him enough time to empty his bladder . - but we need to get things in order - Chris went on -
we need to get you clothes probably a new school bag and perhaps a hair cut . But first thing first , breakfast . 
Tee nodded . He started to get out of bed towards the door when he saw Chris open the curtains . 
- hold on let's get you cleaned up first . 
Chris assured him back to the bed where the towel was still layed out from the previous night . This time he unlike last night however he didn't bother to close the
bedroom door . 
Tee layed down on the towel nervously glancing toward the open door . Chris picked up a few items while following tees glance . 
- you have nothing to worry about its just us . Theo left early this morning . Alright take off the shirt first and then lay back 
tee heard the diapers tapes open and felt the now quite soaked diaper being pulled out from under him . He jerked as he felt something cold touch his penis . 
- hi hi easy lay still. Urine is very irritating for the skin so I need to clean it well so you want get a rash . Well actually so that the rash you already have will heal faster
too . 
- sorry - tee mumbled as he winced again . He felt like instead of getting dry it was getting him wetter . No surprises there since he was throughly wiped with wet wipes
. He still wasn't used to anyone paying so much attention to his diaper area . Well not since Gladys anyway . Martha used to change him quickly very rarely cleaning
him and even that was done with a wet cloth or sponge . Gladys used to take a long time to clean him up . Too long probably . Commenting on how wet he was or how
messy he was . At home if it was just the two of them he minded it less . But when her friends where there or it was in a public bathroom he wanted nothing but a quick
end to his babying . 
Once the rash cream was applied Chris pulled the front of his diaper up and taped the diaper into place . 
- well these were the only clothes I could find that could fit for now so put these on and well we will replace them soon . So what do you want for breakfast then ? 
Tee still felt strange this diaper felt even stranger than the one he had on last night . It felt  less thick  . As he got up he realized this was a different package . The one
opened last night had stars on it indicating night time use . He never thought Chris would bother with different types . So far everyone preferred the thick type. 
He sat at the kitchen island eating a sandwich and drinking orange juice . He wondered when was the last time he had dinner and a full breakfast within 24 hours . 
Chris who was just drinking coffee was tapping along his computer . Tee didn't think much of it and never would have guessed that Chris was googling things like how
to change an incontinent in a public restroom , how often to check a diaper or best remedies for diaper rash . 
- alright if you are all done then go put on your shoes and jacket I will get a few things and we can get going ok ? 
Tee nodded he went to tie the laces of his warn out trainers and put on his jacket . He wasn't exactly excited . Not just being a teenage boy who isn't excited about
clothes , all of the " clothes shopping " he did so far was either second hand / charity stores or for babyish items . He could only hope it would be the first option rather
than the latter . 
Meanwhile Chris took his file bag but instead of files he put in the diapers and other supplies he knew he will have to use in the next few hours . 
Shopping 
tee got out of the car looking around . They stopped at the back parking lot of a building . He followed Chris quite uncertainly as they entered the store . On the inside
it looked much fancier than outside . 
- mr Reynolds ! Hello I m Magen smith I m the manager it is such an honor to have you shop here please how may we assist you ? 
Tee realized ! This was no second hand store or charity give away where his clothes came from . This was an actual shop where they sold brand new things . He was
basically gawking,  but no this can't be for him . Chris must be shopping for something for himself . Yes that's must be it . 
- actually - Chris put both his hands on tees shoulders - we need a whole new wardrobe for him so after you Megan right 
- yes it's is I mean please follow me I will show you our teenager section 
tee couldn't believe it , brand new clothes and from the teenager section . He was too stunned to even voice his opinion regarding the items he would be trying on . To
his shock was added the question itself . Till now the only questions that seemed relevant were the size ( more or less anyway ) and the price no one ever bothered to
ask what he liked or felt comfortable in . 
1 of the changing rooms was filled with clothes for him to try on . Stepping in and starting to try things on he got worried . Taking off his pants meant revealing his
diaper .  It was never kept a secret in the other shops but he already felt like a beggar walking in in his very overused clothes revealing his diaper would be totally
humiliating . Luckily for him Chris chose styles that hid his extra buldge well . 
The only difficult part came when he had to choose which ones he liked . He never really liked any of his clothes but this was hard . He kept going back to a dark gray
shirt and jeans . 
Chris sighed - ok I got that this is your favorite we will put them aside and you can wear them once we are done but we need to decide which out of these - pointing to a
big pile of clothes - you liked and were comfortable . 
- they were comfortable 
- all of them ? 
- yeah just not those with the many bottuns 
-but everything that we put in that pile was good ? Ok then we just need socks and we can move on to shoes . Oh and a coat . The jacket you have isn't warm enough
as it is now come to think of it Megan could you bring some socks jackets and hats and scarves before we go to the shoe section ? 
Tee was in a total daze about 3 hours after walking into the shop he had a whole new everything . Shoes socks shirts pants pjs coats ( in plural he never had more than
1 pair of shoes or one coat) the only thing missing were underwear but of course those were garments he didn't actually need .  
And the sales ladies were treating him so differently ! Not one mean or condescending remark , they offered him juice . He was actually having a nice time . 
Well he was until the moment he felt his bladder itch ... He knew that there was no point in trying to hold back as he will have no alternative but use his diaper , and
since they were in public he would either have to remain in his wet diaper or hope Chris takes mercy on him and changes him somewhere out of the public eye . He didn't really dare to hope that since the usual diaper bag was missing and he worried having to change a diaper will ruin his good mood . He tried to relax himself enough to let his bladder fload his diaper when the stream finally started he realized Chris was talking to the sales lady but his eyes were on him so  this time for sure
Chris knew he just wet his diaper . 
Chris was wondering if tee only realized he was wetting while it was already happening or he felt the need so close to the event itself it wouldn't be enough to prevent an accident . Because looking at his face he was certain he was having an accident in his pants .

As Chris signed the credit card bill and tipped the sales ladies he added as casually as he could - and you should change speaking of that would it be possible to use
the staff restroom while we are here ?
- of course I will get the keys , but he can change back in the changing room . - I don't want to take up more of your time and shut down the changing rooms and well as I discussed with you over the phone I m trying to keep a low profile so the
less costumers I run into ... 
- of course of course here are the keys 
- thank you I will bring them back before you know it 
- please take your time 
Tee followed Chris through a black door saying staff only . Chris unlocked the door which klicked shut behind them. 
There were 3 doors Chris chose the family signed one and signaled tee to get in . 
Tee looked around . The tiolet area seemed huge . Besides an actual toilet there seemed to be an area meant for diaper changes . He felt confused . How would Chris
be able to change him without a diaper..? Unless he just wanted to give him bigger space to change his clothes . 
- let's get you changed - Chris started to remove his pants. Tee looked uncertain he wasn't sure wether Chris meant changing his diaper or his clothes . But he allowed
him to try on the clothes by himself ! Or was that just because other people were around ..? 
After removing his shoes socks and pants Chris told him to hop on the changing table now without anything to cover him up it was clear he wet his diaper. He slightly blushed remembering seeing Chris watching as he wet himself . He tried to get up on
the changing table but missed for the first time . 
- come here - chris layed out the items he removed from his bag on the changing table and gently lifted him up and sat him on the table . Though he did nothing to hurt
him it reminded tee how much stronger he is and no matter how fun and light things seem to be he ought to watch his steps if he doesn't want that strength used
against him . 
-lay down. 
Tee did as he was told and staring up at the ceiling he remembered all the humiliating diaper changes he been through in public restrooms. By far most cases it was
done by Gladys and most certainly not privately behind shut doors but in the middle of the ladies room where he was openly seen by any1 passing by . He remembered
little girls smaller than him laughing at him and pointing - mommy how come he has to be changed like a baby ? Ew did he really poop himself -. And if that wasn't
enough Gladys never missed to comment on his state out loud almost as if she was trying to get as much attention as she could. 
- lift up come on lift up a little - tee realized once again he didn't pay attention to Chris who had to repeat his instructions . He had to start paying attention ,
daydreaming and not doing as he told will bring him closer to his next punishment . 
He felt Chris pulling the wet diaper out of underneath him after he rolled up his shirt , and sliding the new dry unfolded diaper under him . He tried not to wince as the
cold wipes reached his sensitive private parts and by now the slight rubbing of the cream even started to feel pleasant . As Chris taped up his diaper he helped him to
sit up . 
- all your clothes have the tags removed just put them on I will go to the men's room and wait for you outside ok ? Can you get off ? 
- yeah 
- give me your old shirt and .. Alright get dressed see you in a bit . Don't take too long ok ? 
While in the men's room Chris couldn't stop himself wondering how did tee ever become diaper dependent . He read through some of the things his social worker gave
him and besides constant but flancuating bed wetting it did say he was tiolet trained... And he did seem clearly aware of wetting his diaper . Possibly only when he was
already wetting . Still it might be possible to teach him how to use pullups by himself . Would make life easier . Unless he can't be trusted changing himself ... He was
debating how to bring it up but he felt it was too early for that . 
Leaving the store tee caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror of the elevator  he looked nothing like himself ! He couldn't help smiling at his reflection, Chris smiled
too .
- are you getting hungry ? How about getting some lunch ? 

Restaurant 
tee never been to a proper restaurant before . Once or twice he been to a fast food place but nothing like this . He was getting a bit worried , eating neatly with a fork
and knife wasn't his strong side. He didn't want to ruin his new clothes and make Chris mad. 
Tee looked at the menu but he was mostly reading words that had no meaning for him. He was lost . 
- hi are you ready to order ? 
-hi yes I would like the spicy bbq fajitas and - Chris glanced over to tee seeing the desperation on his face - actually could you gives us another 2 min ? 
- of course I will be back 
- what sort of food do you like to eat ? 
Tee didn't know what to say. The choice he was usually given was eating whatever he got or going hungry . What he liked to eat he never gave too much thought to
that . No point in dreaming about things you can't have .
- I don't know - tee stammered awkwardly 
- amm lets see , chicken ? Or fish ? Hamburger ? 
Tee tried to relax once the orders were taken . But he wasn't used to making conversation with an adult . Or with anyone actually .  And since the conversation mostly
revolved around school he was even less thrilled . He hated school . Or more precisely he felt like the entire school hated him . His school mates made fun of him
constantly adding to that his now ex foster brothers attended the same school everyone knew every last embarrassing detail of his life . The teachers turned a blind
eye he wasn't sure wether because they enjoyed him being humiliated and knew there will be no one demanding answers or because they simply didn't care . 
He was releived when the food arrived but got nervous again when it to came to cutting it up . Chris noticed tee was holding his utensils in an odd way but he couldn't
figure out what it was that bothered him , he wasn't simply clumsy but he couldn't define it . 
- here - Chris reached over the other side of the table and picked another napkin and tucked in tees neck - here take yours put it on your lap and just eat with your
hands 
though they were sitting in a booth tee glanced around nervously . 
- don't worry about it just eat . 
After they finished eating while tee was finishing his desert something he again thought was only something you get in holidays or birthdays . When Chris asked for
the bill . He debated wether he should try to check if tee needs a change or simply ask .

The waitress returned the card , Chris smilingly added the tip . As he put his wallet away he decided to give trust a try. He had to know if he could be trusted and it
seemed a lot easier to simply ask than the hussle of a diaper check without 
- we should get going , we still got 2 more places at least to cover. - he stopped not quite certain how to ask the question he wanted to ask , did you pee your diaper ?
Sounds too direct. Did you wet yourself ? Too cold . Did you go potty ? Well if he would this whole thing wouldn't be a question - do you need to be changed ? - he
asked in a low voice though saying it "out loud" made that sound a lot worse than it did in his head . Man why is this so hard ?! 
Tee shook his head . Chris wasn't sure if he really believed that answer . 
- are you sure ? We have 2 more places to go 
- yeah - tee was telling the truth . His diaper was dry . He did feel the itch in his bladder but that wasn't the answer Chris was looking for. Or so he thought at least 
Chris started to wish he would have checked for himself rather than ask but he decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and if he catches him in a lie he will
confront him . Like parents should . God how to do  that right needs to go on the googling list ... 
- let's go then , here put on your coat 
Later 
while shopping for school supplies tee felt his need to relieve himself get more unfomfortable . This was 1 of the most hated parts for him . Well he pretty much hated
the whole thing . Having to go in a diaper like a toddler , feeling like everyone knows what is happening in his pants , spending an unknown amount of time in a wet or
messy diaper completely at the mercy of others , being changed like a baby.  He hated to debate what is worse the urge to relieve himself or being left in his own stew
for a time frame he wasn't clear with in most cases causing or worsening his rash. Another thing that worried him is that once when he was changed in school ,
something he tried avoiding as much as he could , his plastic pants which were barely fitting got torned and he had to do with the cheap diapers the nurse had ending
up wetting his pants through the diaper . The nurse said it was his fault for not having his plastic pants . He feared that sort of humiliation again . Having a wet diaper
was bad enough but wet pants and diaper ? That was too much . It didn't seemed so bad when he wet in the morning at the store but now he was worried he would pee
more . He was scared if he waited too long when he couldn't hold it anymore which he felt wasn't too far he would get everything wet . He crutched down pretending to
look at notebooks while trying to get started he barely tried to relax and he felt a warm stream massively floading his  diaper. Luckily the diaper though got more
bulcky didn't seem to let anything out he was tempted to feel his pants to make sure but he was worried he would get unwanted attention . It seemed like no one
noticed anything . 
Luckily his haircut didn't take long . In the car ride home he was feeling unfomfortable though the usual wetness feeling was absent some level of stinging was present
and now the diaper felt much more voluminous than before . Not to mention the slight need to empty his bladder again . 
- I think we got pretty much everything . Well for the first round anyway . - Chris glanced over to tee sitting in the seat next to him . He was certain that by now he had
wet himself . - you should organize your new backpack and notebooks for tomorrow . After that you can watch some tv if like . - Chris deliberately kept his eyes on the
road and not looking at tee as he asked - do you need to be changed ? - he really needed to rephrase that 
- yes - tee said in a low voice 
chris was surprised he was expecting him to deny it or wasn't he ? He knew there was no way he was stil dry but did he admit it only because he knew he would be
checked or he was telling the truth the first time he asked . 
- okay we are almost home will get you cleaned it soon - Chris softened his voice 

Home
the rest of the day was pretty uneventful . Tee spent most of the evening on the couch watching tv while Chris was trying his best to crash course himself on how best
to deal with an incontinent child . The problem was he wasn't sure which group tee would fit into . 
During dinner Chris asked him about next day's schedule - so you get off at 14:45 right ? 
- yeah 
- ok I will be waiting at the school then . One more thing though the school nurse is in charge of changing ... right ? So she knows 
tee nodded but neglected to add that all of the school knows or how much he hates going to the nurse . 
- alright then go when you have breaks ok ? It will help your rash to clear up faster 
tee was anything but happy about having to think about school . But he knew that Chris's suggestion wasn't a mere suggestion but an order . But going to school in
new clothes with a new backpack might help to get his classmates off his back . 

Chris was sitting in the car not too far fro the schoo gate far enough not to be identified by the crowd of kids pouring out of the school but close enough to spot tee . He
was late . Chris sighed a bit impatiently . Then he noticed him at last . His hands on the steering wheel turned white . 
Tee was walking slowly out of the school gate . The crotch of his pants had a clear wet spot on it his clothes were ripped so was his school bag 1 eye seemed purple
and his lower lip was bleeding . 
What the hell happened ?! 

Chris got out of the car 
- what happened ?? 
Tee knew that Chris will be furious with him . He got his brand new clothes and backpack ruined . He tried to stop the kids from ripping them but they out numbered
him by far and the more he begged them to stop the more they seemed to enjoy doing it . 
He bent his head he didn't want to get a harsher punishment than he must .
- how did this happen ? 
Tee kept staring at the sidewalk without uttering a word . 
- did you go to the nurse ? - he nodded - then why didn't she do something ?! 
Chris realized his voice was near shouting . He just got beaten up in school the last thing he needs is to get shouted at. 
- alright let's get you home . 
Chris quickly took a blanket from the trunk and layed it on the back seat . 
The car ride was silent . Chris was trying to compose himself . He couldn't wrap his mind around what happened. How can a child get beaten up in the middle of a
school at broad daylight and no one do anything ?! 
Tee hunched up on the back seat . His pants were soaked and he felt the pain from his wounds but he knew that pain won't even compare to the one he will have after
they get home . 
Home
Chris was slowly removing tees clothes in the bathroom as the water in the tub was already running  while forcing himself to remain calm 
- you still don't want to tell me what happened ? - tee didn't respond . Chris had to admit it ran through his head that he wasn't telling the truth about the nurse but as
he undressed him it became clear to him the diaper that soaked the ripped pants wasn't the one he put on this morning . It seemed almost made out of paper . 
- alright let's get your cuts cleaned up 
tee was expecting the water to be scalding but it was pleasant . Chris this time not leaving him to get on with it gently cleaned his wounds . He kept biting his lip
without realizing anticipating the anger out break yet to come . 
- hi don't do that you are going to make it bleed again - Chris gently pressed his chin up 
Chris tried to get details out of him but in vain . As he stood infront of the bath he saw though his head was bent that a tear ran down his cheek . 
- come here - Chris closed the tiolet lid
tee shut his eyes expecting the first hit . As his foster father used to say wet skin always hurts more . But all he felt was the towel being wrapt around him and pulled
him into his arms as he sat down on the closed lid . 
- it's ok , it's gonna be ok 
tee couldn't remember when was the last time he got a hug or kind words when he was hurt. But he tried his best not to let himself cry . Though he wanted to . The
humiliation of wetting his pants in class the teacher yelling at him and everyone laughing was causing him more pain than his actual wounds. 
After Chris dressed his wounds and made him lunch he seemed to stop asking him whether he knew who did or if he wanted him to go talk to his teacher the next day.
He knew the school wouldn't do anything and it will just give his classmates another reason to torment him . 
Chris was set on going down to the school and demand answers however with tee not saying a word he knew it wouldn't be easy to find the responsibles . He decided to
wait for next afternoon to discuss this as some other questions with his social worker .
Wednesday 
chris set him off to school still somewhat uneasy but slightly more prepared . He gave him a bag with a  note to give to the nurse . The bag contained diapers and a
note requesting her to use those rather than the school supply . Chris decided to put in an extra pair of pants too just in case . 
Afternoon 
Chris picked tee up and drove to the social sevices for the set meeting . The signs of yesterday's events started to fade and it didn't seem clear wether there were new
ones . 
Chris was surprised by how much no one seemed to be bothered by the signs or the incident . 
- I still don't understand how something like this could just happen ! 
- well that you will have to ask the school then - Katherine responded just as agitated 
- so you have no idea who is picking on him ? 
- excuse me but the last I checked you were supposed to be the parent not me 
as the conversation went on the more Chris felt that Kathrine didn't have much symphaty for him or for tee . 
Tee barely said a word there too and sat hunched up holding his stomach . 
-  I really hope he wasn't actually hurt - Chris put in looking over at tee who was sitting at the other far end of the office 
- I doubt 
- well he looks like he is in pain 
- maybe but I think to that there is a far more common cause 
Chris looked at Kathrine starting to lose his patience 
- such as ? 
- when was the last time you changed a poopy diaper ? - she asked smirkly 
Chris wanted to lash back at her but the realization hit him . Not once since he had him did he changed a messy diaper . He had to admit he pushed that out of his mind
changing a diaper was enough without ... But he had to agree Kathrine was probably right this time and he will have to change a "poopy diaper " and soon if he wanted
tee to be pain free . 
- well I guess I will be seeing you in a week - Kathrine closed the meeting and stood up - good luck 
on the way home Chris made a quick stop at the pharmacy 
lactulose relief by morning - well that sounds like the plan he needs . 
Minus the inevitable outcome 

Evening 
as Chris was finishing preparing dinner he was going round round in his head how to bring "the subject " up. He felt unexplainably foolish trying to phrase it . "When
was your last bowel movement ?" Sounds like something a urologist would ask before a digital rectal exam . "When did you last go to the bathroom  ? " well that's a 1
million $ question  . "When did you last go potty?" Yeah that's not good either . "When did you last do a stinky ?" Ok he is not a toddler . 
Alright alright every parenting advice column says if you are unfomfortable talking about it so will be the child . I m an actor , and a pretty good one so I just need to
act like I m not unfomfortable talking about it . But lord it would be so much easier if I had a script ...
chris decided that diving into the deep water might be the easiest . He walked into the living room where tee was laying on the couch . 
- dinner will be ready soon but there is something I wanted to talk to you about before that. You seems like you are not feeling so great . Is something wrong ? - as tee
didn't make a reply again Chris went on - does your tummy hurt ? 
Chris waited but it seemed like his acting skills must be used - when was the last time you pooped ? 
Tee was in a way anticipating this question . Having his bodily functions inevitably monitored 24/7 by using a diaper this question in one form or another was bound to
come up eventually . In most cases it was more of a retarical question than a real one and he knew his answer wouldn't change the outcome . Once an adult made a
decision he was "backed up " it meant only 1 thing . The question was only the method . Gladys mostly used a small bullet she pushed up inside his bowels which had a
quite strong and fast result . To make that worse she preferred using it when she knew they would be in public or surrounded by people, she probably enjoyed him
begging her to let him use the potty till the urge became too strong for him to fight  . Though Martha preferred Epsom salt she also like Gladys timed it so the effect
would be at school . Hence why he thought the school nurse hated him . No one seemed to realize those were among the most humiliating experiences of his life. 
When chris brought in a bottle with a spoon he realized this will be the latter version . He hated the both but now he wished he could have chosen the first version at
least in an hour it would been over but as he thought Chris had no interest in changing a soiled diaper. 
Chris wasn't exactly sure about the spoon size the medication requested but he figured the bigger soup spoon should be fine . 
- alright I need you to swallow this and in the morning you will feel a lot better . 
Tee wanted to disagree but he knew the best thing to do is to comply . Though he hesitated looking at the spoon .
- come on its not that bad just swallow it 
tee knew it tastes horrible more than once he vomited it up as a small child and just thinking of it made him want to throw up but as he knew if he won't open his mouth
he will be forced to once his nose gets pinched closed . To his surprise the nauseating taste was missing it was a bit sickingly sweet but nothing as bad as he
anticipated .
- well done see it wasn't so bad 
dinner went by quite pleasantly . Tee was slowly getting used to having an actual conversation . 
Later as he layed in bed his stomach was slightly crouching just thinking of when the medication will take effect . He would have given anything for it not happening at
school . 

4 am 
Chris woke up to the sound of grunting . He wondered for a second if it was all a dream and turned to the other side to go back to sleep when he heard it again . Tee ?
Chris thought he better go and check what happened 
as it seems the  morning relief came early and it didn't seem so much as a relief as a mess ... 

Tee woke up to a strong urge in his bowels . He sat up in panic . He looked at the bathroom door considering . It would be much better to relieve himself there than in
his diaper . But Chris will know . No way he wouldn't . He gave him the medication causing his intestines to cramp and contract . No that's not an option . Maybe he
could hold out till the morning . Then maybe Chris would change him before he was sent to school . Though he won't be happy ... 
Yeah having to lay in his own mess is not a good option . He should try to to find a position to relieve the pressure a little . He felt like the diaper was putting an extra
pressure on his stomach . In desperation he curled up into fetal position  holding onto a pillow . That was a mistake a big mistake ... 
As the next cramp hit he felt a wet fart that filled his diaper with warm runny poop . It seemed like it wouldn't stop . Cramp after cramp seemed to hit him and he
started to feel the poop run out of the diaper down his legs and up his lower back . His eyes filled with tears c Chris will kill him . He ruined the sheets maybe the
whole bed . He didn't realize he was grunting as another wave hit him till he saw the lights being flicked on . 
Chris stood at the doorway trying to figure out what was going on . But seeing tee squirm and his face contract in pain as he despretly hung onto a pillow he realized
the laxative must have hit earlier and a lot stronger than he thought . Walking closer there was no doubt that was the cause of the riot first the smell hit him then the
sight . 
- oh wow ok I probably gave you a higher dose than I should have - Chris said as tees bodies contacted again as another wave forced more stool out of his body 
- it's ok it's ok you're ok it's gonna be over soon - Chris sat down behind tee gently stroking his back 
- I m sorry I didn't mean to - tee was basically crying by now he couldn't control his body and he knew he will have to bare the consequences 
- I know I know this isn't your fault it's mine I must have got the dosage wrong 
- I didn't ... Want .. To ruin ... The bed ... Honest ..  It was .. I  - tee was sobbing now 
- it's ok don't worry about the bed - Chris stroke his hair - you will feel better soon ok just try to relax 
it took a good few more minutes for the cramps to die out . 
as tees breathing seemed to normalize Chris concluded the laxative must have done its job 
- alright do you feel better ? Your tummy doesn't hurt anymore 
tee nodded 
- ok then let's get you cleaned up 
how though good question . Literally everything was covered in poop . The sheets the blanket his pj . 
- ok let's do this then ready ? - Chris picked up the blanket and rolled it around tee lifting him up and carrying him into the bathroom . 
He stood him in the tub removing everything layer by layer . When he finally removed everything ( throwing it in a pile over the blanket ) he gently started to clean
tee with the shower head . 
- ok I tell you what while I get you some new sheets why don't you take a bath and relax a bit hmm ? 
Tee was sitting in the warm water trying to relax . Chris didn't seem mad so maybe it's not going to be so bad . He sat up maybe it will be fine . He felt like he had to
pass gas . 
Chris was just finishing putting up the sheets when he heard something fall in the bathroom . 
- what happened ? 
The shower head was hanging outside of the tub while tee was in a quite interesting position as if he tried doing a bridge but slipped 
- what ..? Oh - Chris said as he saw the water colored brown 

- ok I guess that wasn't quite done ...  ok ok it's fine it's easy to clean let me just close the tap here ... 
Oh crap literally ... I really overdosed him thank god it wasn't something that could kill him . Wait there was a model who died from laxatives or something but she had
eating disorders . Ok no way 1 spoon will kill him . Back to dealing with the disaster . It could be worse much worse  . It's easier to clean than the bed. Well should be .

Tee glanced up at Chris in terror . He couldn't believe it he did it again . Twice in half an hour . As Chris closed the tap and opened the drain he felt another cramp
coming up he did his best to hold it back . 
Chris saw tee suck in his abdominal muscles and his grip around the side of the tub whitening his nuckles . 
- it's ok just let it's fine ...
- I m sorry - tee uttered miserable  their eyes met - it's not your fault I gave you too much of the medicine - Chris gently stroked his back - don't hold it back at least
everything will come out and you will feel a lot better ok 
after it seemed like the cramps stopped ( again ) Chris cleaned the tub and tee off again . He ran another bath . 
- let's just make sure the soap smells sticks ok ? 
Tee seemed exausted like he would fall asleep in the tub .  Chris sat down in front of the tub 
- so I was thinking what is your first class in the morning ? 
- gym - tee answered pulling a face 
- you are not a big fan of gym I take - Chris laughed 
- no I hate it 
- oh that bad . You got hit by too many balls ? 
- yeah they hurt a lot  . .. And I hate having to change infront of everyone 
Chris was surprised by tees sudden honesty , maybe the lateness of the hour or maybe he felt like someone was actually listening . He was joking but tee wasn't . 
- aren't there stoles or something you can change in ? 
Tee shook his head - there is just a changing room and a tiolet but he said I can't change there since I don't know how to use it anyway - Chris shut his eyes . Yeah
talking about humiliation . Having a teenager standing in diapers infront of 20 boys in boxer shorts ...
- how about if I have a word with him ? 
- he won't care . All he cares about is getting the gym renovation finished so he could coach 
- aha and why isn't the gym finished ? 
- I don't know they said that the money they gave the school should have been enough but they spent it on books and stuff for ... Kids in the system 
- do other teachers do that too ? - that would explain a lot - I mean blame foster care kids for what's lacking ? - tee nodded . Explains why NoOne did anything when
he was beaten up . 
- I see . Well I will have a word with him - Chris said standing up 
- he won't like it - tee said looking up 
- well that's his problem . Come on let's get you back to bed its late . Well actually early ..  But you should be in bed . 
As chris layed him down in the clean bed after getting a clean pj and diaper . 
- ok try to sleep now , if you feel like you have to poop again call me ok ? 
- I m sorry - tee mumbled as he nuzzled into the covers . 
- it's ok babe . It's wasn't  your fault . None of this was ... 

Morning
As promised Chris let tee sleep in extra  and took him to school mid school day . After dropping him off with a note to his teacher Chris waited for the break to end .
Then he casually walked into the school to the principals office. Money is that they care about ha. That can be sorted . With terms attached of course. They want the
gym finished no problem  all it takes is a check and tee changing behind closed doors. They need more books trips whatever . Done as long as tee doesn't get another
scratch in the school.  
It was an understatement to say that the principal almost fell out of her chair once she realized the mr Reynolds requesting to see her was THAT mr Reynolds from
Hollywood . And needless to say she was even more surprised once she realized he was offering money to the school but for that he had terms regarding a student , a
foster child or wasn't he ? Of course she agreed to talk to each and every teacher and keep a special eye on tee to make sure no one would have the chance to
torment him. Though the gym teacher didn't seem happy with having terms. 
- I treat all the students the same 
- I see how about trying to treat them equally instead based on their needs  ? - Chris raised his brows 
- yes he sure has needs . I bet you weren't much of a baseball player either or you'd  see . 
- no actually I wasn't . I found that quite useles at a war . And regarding needs so do you . You need money to finish your gym . So what is it going to be ? My way or ..?
Well I m glad we got everything settled then.  Of course as long as I don't hear any complaints. Because see that will cut off the money . Now I m sure you have work
to do so I will leave you to it. Oh and of course I expect my donation to be kept on the down low. 
Tee had no idea about Chris's intervention at his school but he did notice that by the end of school day he wasn't the one getting yelled at for causing a riot like it
would been usually . To be fair the other students were just as surprised . Till now they could pin anything on him and the teacher would just punish him . But not today

Afternoon
- so how was your day ? 
- okay 
- yeah well a 3 hours day sounds pretty good doesn't it - Chris paused - did you go to the nurse ? 
Tee shook his head .
- do you need to be changed ? 
Tee shook his head again . 
Mm I really need to check how long he can keep dry. If he is still dry from home he can keep dry for about 3 hours . That should be enough to teach him how to use
protective underwear or pullups during the day. If he can manage to use the toilet . Well first thing first today is about checking how long he stays dry. 
- do you mind if I check ? 
Tee slightly blushed . He hated being checked . Mostly since it was done simply to humiliate him . 

Tee stepped infront of Chris moving his hands obbidiantly to the side. He felt Chris lower his pants then insert two fingers between his leg and the elastic lining on the
diaper to check for wetness . He kept his gaze steady on a picture hanging on the opposite wall. He hated having his diaper checked . But at least no one else was
around . It was still embarrassing to be checked like a toddler but not as humiliating when it was done infront of others especially his classmates . Martha did no
efforts to be subtle about it. She would either announces so everyone around would hear that the boy who can't use the tiolet like he should needs his diaper checked
or just get his pants yanked down and giving everyone a full view . 
-.alright lunch will be ready soon ok ? - Chris said as he rearranged his pants so he is still dry . The question is for how long . 
during lunch as they were eating ( something about that still bothered Chris but he still couldn't figure out what exactly and he thought tackling one issue at a time was
better ) he saw tee squirming and pretending to be very interested in his plate . Yeah that would be the moment the dryness ended . So almost 4 hours . Well will see if
that theory checks out though . 
As they finished eating Chris asked if he needed to be changed . Tee blushed , he felt like Chris was watching him more closely . Maybe more closely cause he
thought he would have more accidents like last night ? Either way he felt unfomfortable . 
Chris asked him about every 30 minutes till his bed time if he needed to be changed and everytime he said no Chris checked his diaper . Tee was getting slightly
annoyed . He knew it was too good to be true . Maybe it will be the same as with Gladys . Though unlike Gladys Chris didn't seem to enjoy seeing him squirming or
commenting embarrassing comments such as " is my baby still dry ? He didn't go pee pee in his diapie " . 
Chris felt bad for making tee feel unfomfortable but he felt he had no other way of getting a realistic sense of how long he can really stay dry . And he could stay dry
for about 3 hours at a time why did he need constant diapers ? It didn't add up . He decided to give his theory another day . But with that while tee was in school on
Friday he went back to the medical aid store and purchased pullupss in his size. 
If today he can manage 3 hours at a time again the weekend should be a great opportunity to try to convince him to try to use the tiolet while wearing pullups . Though
he had no idea how to do that . He read articles about potty training but he didn't think "potty" training would be effective he needed him to use a tiolet , unless he has
an irrational fear from the tiolet . Then counseling maybe ..,? 

Oh since all the original or previous questions are missing from the repost : I remember someone asking regarding my remark that this won't be the typical "daddy" story my intention was that it won't be the abdl type daddy role but a loving father role so again sorry if something was confusing 

I m trying to repost all the chapters I guess that will take a bit so sorry for that but the story is alive and will continue ! 

Friday afternoon 
Chris decided to try to do something nice for the late afternoon to make up for making tee feel uncomfortable . He read  throughout the eveing major festivals and
programs were going to happen so he just needed to find a way to take tee and keep checking how long he could keep dry without embarrassing him at the same time .

Tee had to admit he was excited when Chris said they would be going on a ship to watch the fireworks . He never seen the whole thing live before . Heck he barely
seen it at all before . But he was worried about Chris checking his diaper all the time . He did do it so others wouldn't hear him ask or checked it in the car but he was
still scared that he would do it at a full view of others . 
The ship was spectacular . He was a bit worried since at first it seemed very croweded , but they were assured to the other side of the ship where private booth that
had 2 seats a table and a small balcony like step to be able to stand up and watch . 
Tee stoop at the step felt the annoying urge in his bladder but he tried to ignore it . The fireworks were set to start soon and last for about 30 minutes . Chris just made
sure he was dry before they went on board. He probably wouldn't ask again till the fireworks were finished . 
The fireworks sounded a lot stronger than he expected . A lot stronger than they were heard in the city. The need to relive himself increased . And as the firework
intensity increased so did the noise . 
Chris saw tees position change . He suspected he was wet - hi are you ok ? - Chris gently touched his arm , he felt he was slightly shivering . - are you cold ? 
Chris assumed he had trouble hearing over the noise of the ship and the fireworks . He himself wasn't bothered much by noise . Surviving a war came with a of
explosions and he was passed the flashbacks . He pulled tee onto his lap 
- are you ok ? - tee nodded but that wasn't too convincing . 
- cold ? - tee shook his head - do you need a change ? - too shook his head again . Chris was debating he felt his squirm he wasn't sure if it was his bladder or the
racket around them disturbing him . He decided to try the direct question - do you have to pee ? - tee nodded timidly . Chris was surprised a bit by the answer but this
certainly means he is right about tee being aware that he had to pee prior to it happening . 
But before he could have decided how to react  an another round started up Chris felt a sudden warmness in his lap . Well that solved 1 question , he probably can't
hold it much time after feeling the need to go but that's ok there is room to work with that . He took the blanket laying next to him and put it around tee . He gently
rubbed his arm while holding him . 
Tee blushed beet red , he couldn't hold his pee back anymore and he knew that Chris definitely  knew . But to Chris's defense he didn't try to embarras him . All he
said was we will get you changed after . 

Saturday morning 
Chris looked into tees room after 9 am . 
- hi how did you sleep ? 
- good 
tee was expecting the morning routine . Laying down on a towel getting cleaned up with wet wipes have his diaper changed ... But instead Chris opened the blinds and
sat down next to him . 
- I want to talk to you about something that you probably don't really want to talk about and  find a bit awkward  but I think it's important .
Tee stiffened . These talks never had a good outcome .  Mostly that his current placing had enough of him and they want him out . 
- to be honest I don't know how to ask this really so I m just going to ask it simply . Why don't you use the tiolet ? I mean the tiolet itself ? 
Tee was stunned . This question he didn't anticipate . 
- are you afraid to use it ?- tee shook his head 
- Cause from from my impression you can stay dry for a few hours 
Tee stayed silent 
- ok then what is the reason ? 
Tee dropped his glanced to his crotch covered in a thick nighttime diaper then glanced up Chris . 
- I ... I ... Can't - stammered 
- why not ? 
Tee was too confused to answer . 
- I m not allowed to take the diaper off because I can't put it back right and then everything will be ... 
- ok so if you could take the diaper off and on would you try to use the tiolet ? 
Tee nodded 
Chris smiled - great that is what I wanted you to try . - He held up the pullups he bought - these pullups ,are sort of like regular underwear so you don't have to tape
anything and you can just pull them up and down like boxers but if you have an accident they will absorb it like a diaper . Of course they have less capacity than a
diaper so if you do have an accident you have them change them right away . Well also to avoid another rash . 
Tee sat completely stunned into silence . He stared and the package but couldn't utter a word. He begged Martha to buy those instead of diapers she utterly refused
laughing at him . He spent most of last year saving up every bit of money to buy such garnemants . It took him many months to save enough to buy the smallest
package  Then of course he had to get the courage to go into the store and buy the right size . It took his stepbrothers only minutes to rip the entire package to shreds
infront of his eyes . He remembered weeping like a baby while the entire family laughed . And now Chris was just handing them to him .A Bigger and better package . 
Chris saw that tee turned pale ok maybe I went a bit too far a bit too fast 
- ok if this feels too much I m not going to force it on you it was just a suggestion 
tee shook his head - no I mean I want to - his voice was a bit shaky 
- you want to try ? Ok then I tell you what go take a quick shower and put 1 on ok ? Then we will see what to do for the rest of the day 
Chris ruffled his hair and got up 
- oh and the diaper and any used pullups just throw into this garbage can here ok - said pointing at the shiny metal container in the bathroom 
as Chris left the room he breath out . Oh thank god this was a lot easier than I thought it would be ... 
Tee just sat on the bed feeling his eyes tear up as he was  holding the package with shaky hands . He didn't think Chris would just run back in tear it from his hands rip
it up and laugh . Maybe finally he could really get a break ? 
 Tee showered quickly and with trembling hands put on a pullup . Though it still felt like a padding rather than the cotton feeling of a pair of underwear , he was still
happy . He looked down a few times while getting dressed to make sure he wasn't dreaming it . 
He sat down to breakfast . Chris looked at him over his glass of coffee and saw something resembling a smile . Maybe this will be a lot easier than he thought . But
then who on earth put him back in diapers 24/7 and why for the love of God ..? 
Chris suggested a layed back morning tv and such . Tee was watching tv while Chris was sitting on the other sofa answering emails . 
About 11 o'clock tee started to feel a slight fullness in his bladder . He knew he could hold it back . But for how long he wasn't sure . He pressed his legs together as
much as he could . He felt a cold sweat break out on his back . He just got a chance to use try them if he can't even keep them dry now Chris will never give him
another chance . He looked over at Chris but he seemed completely absorbed in reading . Tee considered maybe he should try to ask Chris for permission to use the
tiolet but till now he was never granted that permission . However this case Chris was the one coming up with the idea so he expected him to use the tiolet. But how
should he address him ? Simply Chris ? Dad ..? He never had a dad . He had foster fathers . 
- amm - Chris didn't react . Tee wasn't sure if Chris didn't hear him or he just ignored him 
- Chris ? - tee didn't dare to ask louder 
Chris thought he heard his name called but he was deep into reading about a new role . He lifted his head up to see tee standing infront of him timidly 
- is something wrong ? 
- I need to pee - tee said embarrassed 
Chris looked confused . Does he mean he needs to be taken to the bathroom ? Oh crap ok that complicates things . Yeah this did seem way too easy ... 
- you need help ? - Chris asked putting down his laptop 
tee shook his head but shifted his posture indicating his urge for relief was increasing 
- then ...? - now Chris seemed puzzled - what is it ? 
- can I go to the tiolet ? - tee asked in a desperate voice 
- yeah of course go - as tee basically ran off Chris looked after him . He was trying to ask for permission ..? Maybe I should have had a longer talk with him about this
whole thing ... Yeah I should have 
tee returned after a few minutes . Chris heard the water flushing in the tiolet but no running water in the sink . Ok 1 more thing I forgot to go over ... 
- everything ok ? 
- yeah 
- did you wash your hands ? - tee shook his head face going a bit white - go back then and wash your hands - as tee walked back to the room Chris yelled after him -
with soap please ! 
as tee returned Chris called him over - ok 2 things I seemed to forgot - tee looked at him anxiously maybe this is the part where it all blows up and Chris laughs his
head off on his expense - if you have to go , number 1 or number 2 you don't have to ask for my permission ok ? Just go to the bathroom . And as you feel you have to
go don't try to wait . And wash your hands everytime ok ? 
Tee nodded . - ok well done - Chris returned to his laptop as tee breath out in relief . 
Though he was wondering how school  would be like  but Chris said it was just a try . So he will have to work extra hard to show him he deserves to wear them and he
can keep them dry . 

It's another question I remember regarding tees foster history so here is a bit of previously posted background : 

Basically he was born to teenage parents where the dad left for the military not knowing that she was pregnant and she decided to give him up for adoption early
infancy 
so basically he has been in the system his whole life - moving between homes and foster families .- all basically abusive 1 way or another ( I apologize btw if anyone
finds it offensive obviously none of this is based on anything real or has any intention of giving a bad name )  The second foster family ( Gladys ) was around 1st-3rd
grade or 2nd grade - 4th grade and the 3rd foster family ( Martha and Terry who had their own kids as well ) ages 11-13 when he decided to try to find his mom who he
thought was kept from him because she was too young ( this I didn't detail in the posted story parts ) but she got married had more children and had no interest in him
( her husband called the police saying he broke in hence why he was at court ) . However that search for his mom also found Chris who had no idea he ever had a child
but decided to man up to the job once after he realized how desperate he was to find his family and how heart broken to find that his mom not only wasn't looking for
him but wanted him out of her life . ( didn't want to be reminded of getting pregnant as a teenager and her husband probably didn't even know ) 
sorry for the long answer some of this was hinted some was less hinted so I thought to write it all down 

During lunch while tee was struggling as usual to cut his food neatly , Chris had to take a phone call and stepped out if the kitchen . As he returned he noticed
something . Unlike usual tee wasn't struggling with the cutting but he did seem to be in more if a hurry . The awkwardness was gone . Wait but he is using his left hand
to cut . So he is left handed ? But why wouldn't he just use his left hand ..,? 
Chris stayed another minute or so to observe , as he returned to the table tee quickly put down his utensils . As Chris started eating again he saw that tee switched
back to using his right hand. 
- are you left handed ? - Chris asked between 2 bites 
tee shook his head vigorously . 
- but you were using your left hand just now to cut 
- I won't do it again I promise 
- why wouldn't you do it again ? If you are left handed just use your left hand - Chris looked at tee who looked like he was facing a poisonous snake - seriously just use
your left hand . What's  the big deal? 
- because left hand is wrong to use and you go to hell . Only your right hand is right to be used - he heard that sentence more times he could have count since he was
old enough to draw . Teachers even kindergarten teachers slapped his hand if he used the "wrong hand" back then he didn't even know what left or right meant . Just
that as always he did something wrong . 
Chris laughed until he realized tee was serious - tee don't be silly , if that would be true our hands would be called right and wrong not right and left . Being left handed
doesn't mean anything besides that your dominant hand is your left . Just use your left hand to do things . 
Tee looked uncertain . He knew at school they wouldn't simply let him do that . - there is nothing wrong with being left handed. Those are just stupid old fashioned beliefs . 
Tee was still not trusting that but he decided that while with Chris the best thing he could do was do as he says . Especially now he didn't want to anger him . Being
caught using his left hand in the first place was bad enough . 
Besides that Saturday was uneventful they stayed home as Chris thought the first day at least he should make it as easy for tee as possible considering the high
chances of an accident . Tee , to the surprise of both of them , managed to keep dry all day . He did use the bathroom more often than he would have his diaper , but
the important thing being him keeping dry . Chris was tempted a few times during the day to check wether he was indeed dry but he decided that as long as no major
accident has happened , to which he could see no sign of , overall it was a success . 
Bed time and night time as he told tee wouldn't change for now . The pullups weren't absorbable enough to handle more than one wetting especially not for the
duration of the entire night . So pullups will be reserved to day time . 
Tee still felt relieved . Even though now he was back in his thick nighttime diapers he got a major slice of his freedom back during the day . Something he been
dreaming about for a long time and almost  even gave up on .

Sunday 
since tee was doing so well the whole weekend , no accidents he could detect  Chris decided to reward him and b up the game a bit and take him out for dinner . 
Chris thought it would give him a chance to see if tee could handle keeping himself dry outside of home were he was always within a 15 m radius of a bathroom . 
He choose a restaurant that he read was very loved by kids and families . He reserved a closed of part of the restaurant on the bakery overlooking the lower floor . 
- ok so before we leave to have dinner I'd  like you to go and try to use the tiolet ok ? Even if you don't feel like you have to . And if during dinner you have to go just
tell me and I will show you where the restroom is ok ? 
Chris to be on the safe side , once again decided to be cautious and bring pullups wipes and even an extra pair of pants . Better safe than sorry . 
In the mid of the main course tee started to feel the slight need to use the toilet . Since he was already nervous about using a public bathroom on his own he decided
not to push his luck . 
- I need to go to the tiolet - he tried to lower his voice enough for Chris to hear but so no one else would though no one was sitting close by . 
- ok it should be down the stairs on the right ok ? Go into a stall and close it . You want me to go with you ? 
Tee shook his head a bit uncertainly . He didn't want to be the kid who had to have his dad go with him to the men's room he was finally starting to feel like a normal
kid . 
- ok but if you are not back in 5 min I will check on you go on 
Chris layed back . Maybe this will go a lot easier than he thought a week ago . This should be fine . He felt like ordering some wine but he was driving and isn't raising
kids about setting a good example ...? 
He heard some shooting from downstairs . God they said tee was a lot of work can't others whose kids are supposed to be easy wirk get them under control ? Wait
could this be about tee ..? He wasn't back yet . How long was it ? Ok I should definitely check this out .
As Chris hurried down he saw ran into a scene .  A man in his late 40s Chris couldn't say exactly what but his gut told him the guy was trouble was holding tee by his
arm clearly hurting him . 2 waiters stood by trying to calm the mood . 
- what do you think you are doing ?! - Chris was basically shouting - let him go ! 
- not till the police gets here ! 
- police ?! What the hell are you talking about ?! And let him go I m warning you ! 
- he is a fucking thief this one I know how these damn foster kids work they come in to places and steal food 
- are you fucking crazy ?! That's it where is the manager ?! -..chris grabbed the mans wrist and applied pressure causing him to inevitably open his grip - I warned you 
- hi you are breaking my arm 
- oh not yet I m not but if you come near him again I will be sure to break both your arms 
the man looked at him shocked clearly he wasn't the type to be threatened but one to threaten . He backed a few steps away from Chris once he realized he was in no
position to over power him . 
Tee was crying . He seemed to be getting histerical . Chris put his arm around his shoulders - alright calm down its ok don't get so worked up its fine . Go to the men's
room I will come in a second . 
Chris first went to demand answers at the manager who was awfully unfomfortable after it was confirmed that tee didn't take anything from anywhere and the man just
grabbed him promising to fire the staff and give the entire dinner as complementary gift . - I want that crazy idiot out of here and any other crazy idiots away from my
kid can you manage that ? 
- yes sir of course sir 
Chris took a deep breath and went into the mans room . The stall was closed but based on the sobbing coming from behind the closed door it wasn't hard to guess tee
was inside  . Chris knocked on the door 
- tee it's ok just come out 
there was no answer 
- ok would you at least open the door so I could go in ? Tee come on just open the door you can't stay in there forever 
as he heard the door unlock he pushed it in . Tee was standing at the fairest possible corner his head bent forward but the running tears falling of his face were still
detectable . He was trying to stop crying but without much luck 
- did he hurt you ? Let me see your arm 
though a bruise was clearly visible it didn't seem severe enough to reduce him to such tears 
- look he is some crazy idiot ok he is gone you have nothing to worry about I promise 
tee was sobbing harder 
- what what is it ? Hi hi ok I need you to breath ok take a deep breath and try to calm down and tell me what's wrong - Chris sat down on the closed toilet seat and
took out a pack of tissues to wipe tees face and nose - blow your nose and try to tell me what's wrong 
- they will ... Take me to ... Detention .. I don't want to 
- woo what who is taking you where ? What are you talking about ? 
- police 
- what that don't worry about that the guy was crazy . No one is calling the police ok don't worry 
- he will ... He said he will 
- he is crazy don't get worked up over it 
- but if terry says he will he will 
- terry who is terry ? Ok look no one is calling the police no one is taking you anywhere just calm down ok everything is fine 
Chris saw that tee was trying to stop crying but even with his best efforts he couldn't stop 
- come here - Chris hugged him thight as he kept crying - shh you are ok . Ok I tell you what how about we finish dinner at home hmm ? 

Chris did his best to soothe tee the way home but nothing seemed to work. 
Tee didn't eat anything basically just hiccuped from trying to stop crying . 
Ok so getting attacked by a lunatic is a pretty bad experience especially for a child ok I need to stay calm and be patient . 
But chris felt his patience being severely tested as tee was basically still crying . 
- ok if you are not hungry then let's get you into a bath ok maybe that will calm you down 
tee knew what that meant . Chris will see he wet his pullup so his short lived independence will end . That thought made him cry harder . Chris felt his patience starting
to run out as he entered to bed room with tee realizing he was once again crying .
- oh god now what ? Why are you crying now ? i get that this evening was an unpleasant experience but it wasn't such a horrible thing 
- I didn't ...mean ...to 
- you didn't mean to what ?! 
- wet 
- wet wha... Oh - damn I completely forgot about that well figures though based on the state he is in - ok well that's why you are wearing them in the first place it's no
big deal - my god seriously now he is going to cry about wetting himself like a toddler ? He was wetting himself all last week why did it became such a huge deal now ?
- look it's done and over with tomorrow is a new day 
tee started crying even harder 
- oh my god now what ?? - Chris realized his voice was near shouting but he couldn't help losing his patience 
- I ... Don't want ... Them to ... Take me ... To a detention center .. Pleeease - not that again ! I told you a dozen times no one is taking you anywhere - the only person going to get detention is me in a psych ward if he won't stop crying 
- but ... He said he will ... Call the ... Police 
- so what ?! 
- he said he will make sure I will be in a detention center 
Chris sighed 
- if terry said he will do it then he will but I don't want to go to a detention center 
- terry ? He is the guy ? You know him ? 
Tee nodded - he was my foster father 
chris felt like a bucket of ice was thrown on him . Omg that animal was his foster parent ? Oh dear god no wonder he is so terrified that son of a ... No wonder he tried
to run away to find his mom . If he treated him like that in a public restaurant what could have he possible done to him behind closed doors ? And I m like an ass
standing here yelling at the poor kid what sort of an idiot am I ?! 
Chris sat down on the bed and pulled tee into his embrace . Stroking his back and hair gently .
- he hurt you before didn't he ? - tee nodded against Chris's shoulder - that son of a ... Look he is not going to lay another finger on you . Or get you taken anywhere .
I won't let him . 
Tee was sobbing but the last sentence Chris said sent a flashback to his mind - Terry looking scared when Chris grabbed his arm he stepped back he didn't dare to
confront Chris . He never seen Terry scared before . 
Chris held him till his sobs finally stopped . 
 - come on let's get you cleaned 
tees eyes filled with tars again as he saw the wet pullup Chris just torn off . - it's really not that big of a deal believe me everyone has accidents sometimes 
tee nodded as he got into the tub . Chris considered a moment before added 
- I wet myself too and I was way older than you are now 
tee lifted his head in surprise 
- let that be a lesson to you drinking a lot of alcohol never has a good outcome . But you know what it happens you move on and that's it . Not the end of the world 
tee felt a bit better . He wasn't sure Chris was telling him the truth but it made him feel better still . 
- alright how about I bring you a toast on a tray hmm ? You haven't eaten anything all night 
at least he finally got him to eat something . Chris felt really guilty for losing his patience with him . If he only knew who the guy was he would have made him sorry for
As he got tee ready to sleep he sat down next to him on the bed 
- I m sorry for shouting at you before . I had no idea ..  But the point is if something happens someone hurt you or anything I need you to tell me ok ? I can't guess
what's wrong I need you to tell me 
- ok - tees voice was horse from all the crying 
- try to sleep and hi look at me everything is going to be fine . Nothing is going to happen he won't do a thing to you . If he tries believe me he will regret it till the rest
of his sorry life . 
Tee eventually fell asleep but Chris was sitting in his room wide awake . How could have this ever happened ?! What could have this kid been through and everyone
just stood by ?! No wonder he wets the bed and his pants and what not now it all makes sense . 
1:30 am 
Chris was still awake thinking . Thinking of what he has done what he should have done and what he could do to make sure something like that would never happen
again . 
He heard crying . Tee oh god .. 
As he entered his room he realized he wasn't awake but probably having a nightmare . 
- hi hi wake up wake up its its ok it was just a bad dream shh it's ok nothing is happening you are safe 
tee sat up hyperventilating it took him a few seconds to realize it was just a dream 
- alright you are ok , it's just a bad dream here blow your nose . Did you dream about Terry ? 
Tee nodded 
- he won't hurt you again - Chris stroked his head 
looking more closely he could determine he wet himself during his dream 
- come on let's get you changed . 
As chris finished changing him he felt tees hand grab his shirt . He wasn't sure how to react . Should he stay until he fell back to sleep .? Or just try to take him to his
room ...? 
- you want to sleep in my bed ? 
Tee didn't dare to nod but the pleading look in his eyes was clear . 
- come on then . 
About 10 minutes later tee was peacefully asleep snuggled up in Chris's arms . Even in his sleep 1 of his hands was grabbing his shirt . 
Chris was surprised a bit he didn't expect tee to be so willing to be that close to him. But he was just looking for some sense of safety . Something he definetly didn't
have in the past few years . 

Morning
Chris heard the alarm go off at first he just wanted to shut it off and turn to his other side. He also felt slight numbness in his arm, and a strange sense of anger and frustration like a dream that he still didn't completely woke up from. But then he realized Tee was sleeping on his other side, hence the numbness in his arm… And the dream that was no dream but the events of yesterday 
Tee woke up to the sound of the alarm. He had a strange sense of security though in the back of his head he still felt the familiar fear and stress. He wasn't sure wether he was awake or still dreaming. He felt an arm around his upper torso and as he opened his eyes the walls didn't look familiar. He turned his head and met Chris's gaze 
- hey you did you get some sleep? Chris's voice was still sleepy but he gently ruffled his hair 
- yeah 
- ok then… Monday morning… Alright I m gonna go shower you can sleep an extra minutes ok? - Chris kissed the top of his head as he gently pulled his arm out of underneath him 
Tee first streched out then curled back up again trying to go back to that feeling of safety. But all he could feel was the soaked diaper between his legs and the fear of school. Jimmy will get him for sure. He was Terry's son but he was no foster child the middle of 3 boys he did get Terry's belt too but far less often and he never went hungry or in clothes that didn't fit his size or the harsh weather. 
- Alright sleepy head your time is up. Go take a quick shower and get ready for school. 
As Tee got into the shower in his own bedroom he wondered did Chris meant he should wear a pull-ups to school..? He didn't know how to ask after his accident the night before…. ___
Tee stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel but he still wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. 
He went into the kitchen where Chris was making breakfast. 
- you are still not dressed? Hurry up breakfast is almost ready 
Tee stood uncertain. He felt far less intimidated by Chris than he did a week ago, heck he lived there for a week now and he went without punishment, that never happened in previous placement before. With all of that he still didn't feel comfortable talking about his situation. 
- what? - Chris saw that Tee seemed to be waiting for some answer but there was no question asked - what's wrong? 
- I.. I don't know what to.. Wear - wear wasn't the most precise term to describe it but it was the least embarrassing 
Chris wasn't sure how to answer that. Does he mean the weather..? It was getting colder by the week but nothing extra ordinary day by day 
- well I think anything you wore last week or similar to that should be good 
- I mean like under… - Tee shifted a bit unfomfortably 
oh.. that's where he was going with this… 
- look if you feel more comfortable wearing diapers to school there is no pressure. I m not trying to force anything on you that you don't feel ready for 
- amm no maybe I don't know - Tee was desperate to continue his newly found independence but school was a whole different story. With Terry's 3 sons around and all their friends who made a sport out of tormenting and humiliating him he wasn't sure he would manage to keep dry. But he did have pe that day. So maybe if he wore a pull-ups it would be a tad less humiliating to have to change infront of everyone. He knew they would still laugh at him and mock him but the pull-ups resembled underwear far more than diapers. Unless of course they were wet. 
He also wasn't very keen on the idea of having to go into the boys bathroom. Most of his tormentors used that location to torment him since it was out of sight. Walking in there on his own would just make him a sitting duck… 
Chris was of course unaware of Tees internal struggle as he had no idea Terry's children studied in the same school and 1 even in the same class. Nor his fears about the school restrooms. He just assumed the whole thing was still new to him and like most small children having to adopt to training pants he was apprehensive about using them for the first time outside of home. Technically the first time was the evening before which had a disastrous ending among that him wetting himself of course not by his own fault. Trying to push him so soon after that would be a definite mistake. Maybe he should try to work with him on using pull-ups at home and then after a few days he could try to convince him again to give it another try outside if the house. 
- there is no pressure ok? If you want to wait that's ok 
 Tee shook his head - no I will try 
- ok but anytime you change your mind the nurse has a stack so you can just go to her ok? 
Tee nodded and went off to change. 
He was nervous. Especially once Chris looked as his phone calendar and remembered that at the end of the last class that day he was supposed to go to his class for some meeting of the parents with the teacher to discuss the plans for class money. 
Tee wanted to tell Chris and Terry might be there. But if not him then at least Martha. But just thinking of it made him feel sick. 
Chris saw that Tee was bothered by something but he just assumed it was still the events of the previous night combined with the pull-ups at school for the first time. To be honest he was tempted to simply give Tee money or an open check. The last thing he wanted was having to face the parents of his classmates which will ultimately reveal him to everyone including the tabloids. But something in him felt guilty. Was Theo right? Was his career more important than his child? I mean most likely Tee would be the only kid who has no parents showing up. Which he assumed wouldn't be a first. But then again maybe this was some sort of get together of the busy bee parents of the class and not all the parents. 
- do all the parents go to this? 
- I don't know - Tee was really not sure. He knew most did. Or talked to the mom who was in charge of class activities. He rarely had anyone going and he new no one was expecting it now either. But facing Martha and perhaps Martha and Terry together made him want to run and hide. 
- alright well I will see then 
Tee nodded as Chris told him to put a couple of pull-ups into his backpack before leaving. 
Chris figured that should cover the day. 
Of course he did not know therefore could have taken into account that Terry's sons would await Tee as he entered the school building and rip the pull-ups to shreds along with most of his note books.

Chris was tempted to blow off the whole class money whatever meeting. He knew that would be theos advice. But then again Theo couldn't even hold down a relationship much less have a clue about fatherhood. Not that he had so much clue but based on what he learned about Tee in past week he had no real reason to blow of the commitment. To think of it he was never really there ever for any sort of commitment regarding his son and th excuse that he didn't know he had a son no longer held up. 
School 2 pm 
If the day wasn't bad enough - attacked as soon as he walked into school, having most of his stuff ripped and thrown around till one of the teachers intervened ( for him that was positively new ) so physically he himself didn't substance many injuries but that was enough to discourage him from going near the boys restrooms. He resorted before gym class to go to the nurses office. Gym was bad as usual only slightly better since his teacher uncharacteristicly allowed him to change in the tiolet. Usually it would been a total positive experience but now even that wore a sort of heartache being stripped from the freedom to use the tiolet by the diaper he was confined in. Not to mention another painful reminder of his second wet pull-ups in a day. 
Then the parents started to arrive he knew they all hated him. He was the problematic kid, special need, foster care, no one to pay his share. Martha never sent him on trips because who would be stupid enough to take a 12-13 year old in diapers that need changing. She used the free book option because he kept ruining them ( or more precisely her biological kids did ) and the state didn't fund that. He had no friends and he knew the parents disliked him as much as his peers did. 
Sitting through 1/2-1 hour of where half the time they called him names. And parents wanted to move him to another class. Martha showed no objection just shrugged and said go ahead if you find a place for him. 
Now after running away and "robbing them " of the monthly governmental pay for his care he knew he had to expect the worse. To his greatest fear he realized Terry came too. Tee very much doubt he was suddenly so interested in class money but like he knew with him out of their house they lost an increased governmental pay because of his needs, most chances he wanted to throw him in detention. And now facing him on his own he had no chance. Chris won't be there to defend him. He felt his diaper grow warm as Terry's green eyes bore into his skin he knew he had no chance to escape. 
Terry was smiling. It wasn't a friendly smile not even a casual one but a threatening one, one that said now you will be sorry real sorry. 
Tee tried to back away as much as he could but he was cornered. He saw Terry's hand on his belt. He knew he wouldn't dare hitting him in the middle of the class room but once they leave he will make sure he won't be sitting or laying on his back for days to come. 
Tee heard the commotion around him get louder but his eyes were focused on Terry Martha and jimmy all three facing him while they martha mostly talked to Wendy the mom who ran the meeting and her "bestie" Christine 
- bread obtained by falsehood is sweet to a man, but afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel, that's what the good book says sbout cases like this - Martha said looking at Wendy nodding her head at clearly at Tee 
- the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the lord god had made, see the good book didn't forget you either - the voice came behind Tees back and caused a loud laughter from the women standing around him besides Martha whose face grew red with anger and humiliation. He saw Terry's face go pale. Tee realized it was Chris's voice. 
Chris walked into the room a few minutes earlier regretting he ever did as most of the kids and even some of the parents recognized him immidiatly as the star of one of the latest blockbusters. He was cursing himself to hell while looking around the room to find Tee till the moment he spotted Terry. Oh hell no how did that son of a b… Get here?! What is he stalking Tee now what the hell?! He was set to go over there and finish the previous night right then and there but Tees teacher who turned out to be a great fan of his was melting infront of him so he used her over enthusiasm to get some info about why Terry was even allowed in the class room. Realizing that they were both their with their own child Chris had to use all his self control not to make the biggest scene of his life right then and there but once hearing Martha's comment loud and clear he decided to make them both sorry for anything they ever did to Tee for the rest of their lives.
Tee felt Chris's arm go around his shoulders. He saw Terry take another step back and jimmy staring with an open mouth. He wasn't sure what shocked him more his fathers fear his mothers lack of self defense or the fact that one of Hollywoods most loved actors was standing infront of him with his arm around the class's most hated and mocked kid. 
Wendy who heard the whispers behind her back realized wide eyed that the man standing infront her was the man whose posters are still hanging around town after the latest hit movie she was stammering till Chris politely but suggested she may want to open the meeting.
- yes… Yes yes of course this here is my daughter Sarah 
- lovely. Shall we?
As everyone took a seat, Chris used the free chair next to Tees desk 1 arm casually around him at all times. 
- so everyone and mr Reynolds can I call you mister Reynolds? Well we are very very honored but yes we are here to discuss how to make up for the missing money in the class account as you read in the last email 
Chris pretended to listen while he graciously glanced around nodding at the adults and children. My god I m an actor and not even in life performances did I see so many fake people gathered in such a small place. Pathetic. And this couple how are they allowed to raise kids at all? And they have their own. Now it makes sense how Tee was beaten up last week. Why didn't he tell me. Maybe this is one of those things I should know? But how? Oh god how long is this woman going go on about 320 something dollars. I mean for the love of God. 
- excuse me Wendy was it? How about I write you I mean the class a check for the missing amount and we drop the collection and the other money making ideas and move to point 2 on the agenda? 
- oh that is so genoures of you thank you so much 
- sure here let me just give you a check - Chris pulled out his check book while wishpering to Tee I'd pay x10 as much just to shut her up 
Tee would have laughed but he was too overwhelmed he felt the eyes of of everyone in the room on himself Chris seemed unphased by it but he felt unfomfortable. Not to mention still worried about Martha and Terry.
Once the meeting ended and everyone slowly left ( no one seemed to be in a rush to get away from a star ) Chris singled out Martha and Terry his tone was calm and but his words as sharp as blades. Tee watched in complete shock. 
- listen to me and listen to me carefully. Because I will say this once and once only. Either one of you comes near my kid again or your kid does believe me you will live to regret that day. 
- don't threaten me - Terry muttered angrily 
- oh no I don't threaten don't try to compare me to you. I make promises. - Chris took a step forward making Terry halt and take a step back - and believe you me I m not a guy who breaks a promise. You come near him again you have me to answer to. Got it or should I make my point clearer? - Terry didn't respond but he looked away from Chris - didn't think so. And regarding you,- turning to Martha - keep your kid away from mine or I will start making calls to get him a new housing. I m glad we got that cleared. Good day. 
Chris put his hand on Tees shoulder and streared him out. Tee still couldn't grasp it he didn't know what exactly said to Martha and Terry but he realized whatever he did scared them because when they hurried out with jimmy they didn't even dare to look at him. 
The car ride was quiet. Tee felt that Chris was angry. The fear started creeping up his spine. It will be even worse than Terry. Chris was able to scare Terry he didn't even dare to think what he could do. He felt another warm stream escape into his diaper.
Chris was angry frustrated more precise. Unbelievable he walks in to a room with 40 people trashing his kid till the moment he walks in then they ignore Tee completely. What sort of people are those?! 

Home 
Tee was getting incredibly unfomfortable wearing a wet diaper but he didn't want to risk angering Chris further. 
- ok you know what how about pizza? 
Tee nodded he wasn't very hungry but he didn't it was a good time to point that out. 
Chris went into his bedroom to change Tee stood in the living room unsure. Chris was mad at him last night but this somehow seemed worse. 
- the pizza might take up to an hour so maybe just do your homework in the meantime 
Tee stood frozen. His note books were torn apart. And Chris came out into the living room shirt unbuttoned pulling his leather belt out of his pants 
- I can't do my homework - Tee whispered 
- what? - Chris's thought were still on his own frustration - why not 
- I don't have my note books 
- did you leave them at school? 
Tee shook his head he felt like he had to go to the tiolet but he knew his diaper was already soaked 
-then what - Chris took a step towards Tee while he pulled the belt from his pants 
Tee instinctivly held up his arms infront of his face he felt his bladder let loose and the pee trickling down his legs all the way to his socks leaving a wet mark all around his crotch and thighs.
- Tee? What's 
Chris stopped he realized Tee was expecting to be hit he looked down at his hands holding the belt… Oh god 
Chris put down the belt and took a hold of Tees hands gently removing them from his face 
- hi hi it's ok it's ok I m not going to hurt you no one is going to hurt you
Tees eyes were full of tears but he fought hard not to let them roll down 
Chris pulled him into his arms. 
- he hit you with his belt? - Chris voice was calm. He felt Tee nod against his shoulder. That bastard! 
- he will never hurt you again hi look at me and I will never ever hurt you ever ok? Come let's get you cleaned up 
Chris saw he was back in a diaper but he didn't seem mad. He just asked him what happened. Tee hesitated. Terry Jr. And jimmy told him he will regret snitching on them. 
- it was Terry's kid wasn't it? - Tee nodded - and he was among those who beat you up last week wasn't he? 
Tee nodded timidly 
- listen remember what we agreed last night? If there is something going on you have to tell me. In words. I can't guess what's going on ok? 
So Tee told Chris everything. 
How they ripped up his pull-ups his notebooks how they dragged him to the boys restroom and hit and kicked him even pushed his head into a tiolet. 
Chris felt his anger rise. - I m sorry - Tee added in a low voice - please don't be angry 
- no I m not I mean i m but not at you, not at you honey. I m angry at whoever let this happen. I m angry that I wasn't there before but not you. This is not your fault.
And for the first time in his life though he knew Chris got angry he wasn't angry with him nor telling him he was lying. 
- I tell you what forget homework for today altogether. I will write you a note. Your teacher will probably be happy. Will get my signature framed or try to sell it on eBay or something - Tee couldn't help but smile 
Chris gently poked his nose - that's more like it go wash yourself quickly the pizza will be here soon. 
After eating they were both laying on the sofa watching a movie. Though Chris's arm wasn't wrapped around him he could still feel it on the sofa above him. 
Night 
- alright ready for bed? - Chris asked as he pulled up his diaper over his pjs 
- sweet dreams - Chris kissed him on the forehead 
Tee stayed sitting up in his bed. He knew Terry couldn't get in. But he could still chat him in his dreams. 
Chris checked back on him about an hour later 
- why are you still up hmm? 
Tee didn't know what to answer he knew that boys his age shouldn't be afraid of going to sleep. 
Chris suspected that Tee was scared to fall asleep and after the past 2 days he couldn't blame him. But online articles all state that cosleeling with a child is unhealthy. But then again those articles didn't say anything about being hit by belts and God knows what else. 
Chris nodded his head towards the door.
- alright go on go to my bed I still need to shower try to get to sleep meanwhile ok? 
As Tee was already about to climb into the bed Chris asked 
- do you need to pee before I shower? 
Tee shook his head 
about 20 minutes later Chris got into bed turning of the light. He knew Tee was still wide awake.
- go to sleep it's getting late ok 
Chris put his arm around him pulling him close. 
- nothing is going to happen just try to close your eyes and sleep 
Tee tried he felt the reassuring warmness but then he felt the annoying nagging of his bladder. He tensed up. Chris just asked him.. 
He tried changing his position a bit to relieve the pressure but it didn't seem to work. 
Chris propped himself up on his elbow - do you need to pee? 
Tee nodded biting his lip 
Chris turned on the light 
- come on then - Chris pulled the cover off him. Tee was unsure he had to pee no doubt but he didn't want to leave the comforting feeling he was experiencing. 
- lift up - Chris pulled off his pjs and untapped his diaper. - ok go on that door light is on the left. Go go on 
as Tee quickly returned Chris retailed his diaper and adjusted his pj. 
Pulling him back into his arms Chris gently said - alright now it's really late try to sleep ok? I m here nothing is going to happen to you. 
Chris heard his breathing becoming more and more stable but the grip on his shirt didn't easy up as Tee drifted off to deep and peaceful sleep. 

Tuesday 
Tee felt in a daze. From the minute he walked into school he could feel everyone's eyes on his skin. Teachers who didn't even teach him and ignored him till that very moment smiled at him. Even his peers who always stood meters away from him holding their noses were eager to talk to him. Mostly asking where he was living. Was Chris Reynolds his new foster father? How was it to be rich? Someone even asked if he would get his own pony. 
Tee was far from trusting enough to let the newfound interest of his peers become anything but interest. He was relieved they weren't mocking him or tormenting him but now he went from being the fister kid in diapers to a Hollywood stars son. 
The only true relief Tee found was using the tiolet. The note Chris gave him in the morning also contained a request to let him out during class for 5 minutes to use the restroom without having to ask permission. All his teachers were surprisingly willing to let him during class so he was able to avoid going to the rest room when it was full of other boys. That allowed him to keep dry. Well minus a minor accident. 
- so how was school - Chris asked as he tried to back out of the parking while about 25 people crowded around - seems like everyone knows by now 
- yeah it's been like this all day 
- well being a celebrity comes with that 
- I m not a celebrity 
- well a son of. So that makes you one in a way. But yeah I get what you mean. Everyone who didn't bother to talk to you in all the years you known each other is suddenly your new bff. People like being around what they consider famous. It's just hard to live a normal life like that. 
In the afternoon Tee did his homework then played a game of monopoly with Chris. He never liked board games before. But they weren't fair either. With Chris at least it was fun. 
In the evening as Chris diapered him for the night he looked at Chris with a hopeful look. Chris rolled his eyes but smilingly nodded towards the door. 
For the 3rd time Tee had a nightmare free night in Chris's bed. 
Wednesday
Tee was sitting down to breakfast in a hurry. He took a bit longer than he thought he would getting his bag together. Chris was on the phone so just served him the eggs while absorbed in the phone conversation.
- aha so It's still about that role again? And what about audition? Insists on me wow flattering it's an incredible part. How long would be the filming? That's long. So not all in la? And when does he want to get together? Mm no that's too soon but yeah in 3 weeks I should be back in la. Sooner? Ahh I will see today if I can make that work and get back to you.
Tee froze. Chris is leaving?? He is going to go back to LA. The judge did say he granted it for a month. So he would do this for a month. But he promised… Tee realized Chris never spoke about time frame. But now it was clear. Once the deadline from the judge is up Chris will leave to go back to his life. Tee felt like the eggs he was chewing turned into cotton balls he couldn't swallow. 
He didn't say a word in the ride to school. 
- oh by the way after school we have to go to social services go on you are going to be late

Social sevices 
Throughout the day Tee could not get the thought out of his head. In just 3 weeks or even less Chris and everything he thought he finally had will be gone. 
Sitting at the desk with Kathrine Tee kept going over in his head what could have he done differently so Chris wouldn't be leaving. 
- alright I doubt my superiors will like it but you are welcome to go to their office and talk to them yourself 
- thank you - Chris's voice was clearly cold and measured
as Chris got up to leave Tee insinticivly got up to follow but Kathrine held him back by his arm 
- no you stay here that's not for you to be at that's for the adults you can stay here for now 
only then Tee realized Chris was set to leave right then and there 
chris heard Tee cry out " no no no " hysterically but only realized his arms were wrapped around his legs when he tried to move and almost lost his balance 
- Tee what on earth got into you?? 
Chris looked at Kathrine buffled but she just shook her head getting up as if of only out of force to try to peal Tee off his legs 
- he never did this before - Chris said over Tees screams 
Kathrine didn't seem very touched 
- I see it all the time 
I should be more surprised Chris thought. But his best efforts seemed useless at quieting Tee or getting him to let go of his legs. He could not figure out what caused this extreme reaction. 
The commoction eventually brought in more people to the room including one of the superiors. 
Eventually Tee was dragged off as Chris stood helpless after everything he tried to calm him down just seemed to make things worse. 
Well this was not the impression I was trying to make… 
As Chris entered the conference room he was met by 3 superiors. 
- I m sorry I really don't know what that was about 
- seems like separation anxiety - the woman spoke up matter of factly 
- separation anxiety? I thought that common in much younger children 
- in case you haven't noticed mr Reynolds your son is presenting behaviors that are characteristics to much younger age groups, and besides children spending too much time in foster care tend to get trust issues 
- yes I don't doubt that based on his latest placement 
- you are referring to the hultz family? They are a good family they have 2 more children right now 
- I m sorry you seriously gave them more children?! 
- well unless you can back up your accusations that you made to Kathrine with actual evidence we see no reason to consider them unfit. But I thought this wasn't what you wanted to discuss with us. You want is to grant you the right to take the child to California and transfer his follow up to our services there. Now why should we do that? 
- fristly I gave you no reason not to. Second you had 13 years to find me but instead Tee was bounced around homes and foster care thirdly I have absolutely no intention to give up on my kid no matter how hard you will try go make this 
- well in that case I m sorry to disappoint i must admit it's rare to find a biological parent who is willing and capable of caring for a child but in your case as the last outburst shows there is a connection formed and a string one. So we will recomend to the judge to keep monitoring the situation in California. 
- thank you. I appreciate your help now excuse me I will go find him

Chris went to look for Tee took him a few minutes to find him locked in the men's room. Well boys room more like. Besides the locked stall door there was another man supervising 2 boys. Chris waited until they left to knock on the locked door.

- Tee come on I don't know what you are doing but you are too old to play hide and seek

- go away! - his voice sounded horse from screaming and crying Chris sighed leaning against the door. Who can follow this. 30 minutes ago he throwed himself at his feet like a toddler now he locked himself up like a Teenager.

- Tee seriously what is your plan? Grow old here? Can you just please open the door and talk to me like a mature person

- no go away

- can you at least tell me why you want me to away? -Chris heard the sobs but Tee refused to answer. Chris was leaving. So he might as well leave now. He is just like the rest of them he doesn't want him. He is just dutifully waiting the 1 month for the money. Though he seemed to spend a whole lot more than any other foster family he seen before…

- Tee seriously stop playing games and come out. Look I don't know what you were so upset before I don't make the rules they are not willing to discuss legal matters in the presents of children Tee come on look I know you don't like Katharine much but surviving half an hour with her isn't the end of the world. Can you just please come out or at least tell me what's wrong? Look I got a court date next week so Theo and my other friend tommy who is a pilot will come for the weekend and we could do a lot of fun stuff how about that?

Tee sobbed - just go back to la I hate you I know you are leaving for the movie

-ok you hate me or la? Come on what did I do can at least tell me?

-you don't have to wait for the court you can just leave

- Tee it doesn't work like that the court has to approve it first I can't just decide that on my own

- you can others left me here before when they realized they don't want me

- left you here? What are talking about? Wait. Ok hold on. People who wanted to foster you brought you back here because they changed their minds?

- that's why all the kids are here they do it all the time

Oh god why I never have a clue…, Chris though ,now it makes perfect sense he wasn't afraid to be left with Kathrine he was afraid I was deserting him here - Tee are you listening to me? Remember the other night I told you about my house in la? And all the stuff there are to see? And you said it sounds a lot better than North Dakota? I thought you knew that I meant to go back to California like you said a new movie is about to be shot. But with you. To live. This is why I asked the court date to be moved up so I could take you with me. I m not going back without you. Even if that means giving up the movie. Heck I will give up la if I have to. Worst case it's like what 4.5 years till you are 18. I survived 17 years once I can do it again.

Chris heard the door unlock. Tee looked up at him with red eyes - you want me to stay in la until I M 18?

- you can stay in la till you are 80 Chris bent forward so his eyes will be the same level as Tees - I m not leaving you. Ever.no matter how old you are. He felt Tees arms clung to his neck. He put his arms around him. - so you still hate me?

Tee stiffened - I I didn't mean

Chris laughed - I know you didn't mean but I think Teenagers are required to hate their parents by law. But if you don't hate me right this moment how about going to get lunch hmm?

Tee still didn't loosen up his grip - nothing I can do to bribe you out of your death lock ha. Well I will have to warn you though. Theo and tommy are coming tomorrow so if you want anything besides Mexican food now is your chance.

After 2 minutes another boy a bit older than Tee walked in slamming the door. Tee cautiously let go of Chris who handed him a pack of tissues. The older boy looked at them suspiciously before slamming the door of the second cubicle.

-nice. Well ready to go? Tee blushed

- I kind of need to change

- alright stay here I will be back in a sec ok? Tee waited while he heard the other boy slam his fist against the door cursing. He was relieved. He was doing that himself just a few minutes ago. Well palms more than fists but he knew what the other boy felt. No matter how old you were being dumped here hurt the same. As the door opened he looked at the boy who seemed ready to punch him too as much as the door. Chris returned just at that second.

-Here is you bag. - Tee knew Chris meant it contained the supplies he needed to change his wet pull-ups though the older boy kept staring at him? Did he know? Probably not. But Tee was glad Chris wasn't treating it like a big deal. He waited patiently till he changed which wasn't easy having to remove everything dry himself pee and get dressed again.

- alright so lunch is still you choice. Where will it be? - Chris asked as he took his backpack and casually put it on 1 shoulder while he washed his hands.

Tee couldn't help but wonder what sets him apart from the boy looking at him partly angrily party jealously. Besides the approximate 2 years probably just luck. 
He could be easily the 1 standing hurt angry frustrated and deserted yet by some weird coincidence of nature he seems to have won the genetic lottery. Though it didn't show directly, comparing his own features to Chris who was tall athletic witty and handsome while he was quite average in most aspects besides his little problem keeping his clothes dry, Chris seemed to be the top prize in lottery of the foster kids. 
As Tee dried his hands he couldn't help but look at the boy next to him and be thankful it wasn't his fate. He won't have to sit for hours waiting for a bed to be found somewhere figuring out who the keep away from kids and care takers. Lay in bed for hours wondering why no one wants him again and whether someone ever will. Not to mention in his case his "situation" arriving back in an old place there were usually kids who already knew about his problem and wasted no time to make it known to all, and even if it was a knew place it didn't take long for his peers to figure out his secret as the understaffed institutions rarely had the time and capacity to deal with diaper changes outside of nurseries or special needs children wards. 
He was among the few lucky ones to go home a real home not a home with a capital H and sleep in his own bed ( though lately it's been more of Chris's bed than his own ) and have a warm meal without fearing that other kids will steal it or knock it out of his hands for fun. 
Walking out he still kept looking at Chris as if expecting him to disapear after all. 
That night as now his usual he was curled up in Chris's bed trying to imagine life in California. Based on tv and what Chris has told him it all seemed so different than what he was used to. A fresh new start. Well at least a new start where not everyone would know about his problems. 
In the back of his mind he worried a little about Chris's friends arriving. 
Theo he met already more than once and he clearly felt he disliked him. He saw him as an unnecessary trouble that complicates Chris's life. 
Tommy though he hasn't met but heard conversations over the ohone sounded much more like a ladies man than a child lover. He seemed to be involved with another woman everytime and though he seemed to have a good sense of humor Chris did refer to him as one who only realized crossing lines after it was already done. Tee met those before, popular funny always up to something but from where he stood nothing good ever came from it since most of the jokes made him the target. Though again the trio itself seemed an unlikely 1. Theo a lawyer Chris an actor and tommy a pilot the only shared bond seemed their service together. He was wrong about Chris at first, he never would have thought that a successful world known actor will show any interest in a chronic bedwetter who couldn't keep his pants dry not just his bed. 
That was the other thing… He knew Theo knew. He was there the first night 
but what about Tommy..? 
Did Theo tell him? Probably 
Chris never seemed to mention it anywhere out in the open but best friends aren't supposed to have secrets. 

Thursday 
going to school late would been something Tee would normally love but this time the reason was much less pleasant. He was scheduled to see his Pediatrician. Yeah no kid likes doctors but Tee really hated him. And the nurses. They were all state workers not private and treated foster children with even less emphathy than their regular patients. And this time he wasn't even sick. 
Chris said it was a mandatory check up for the court date. 
Tee felt knots in his stomach just thinking about the ordeal ahead of him. 
Pediatric clinic 
Tee sat on the orange plastic waiting room chair clutching his left elbow to his body though the few minutes of pressure after the blood test were long over and the few drops of blood that still came out long since dried up. 
- you can stop the pressuring - Tee didn't seem to respond so Chris gently unclutched his right arm and straightened his left removing the cotton ball pressed to his skin revealing a bruise like hematoma which seemed to be forming. Tee drew in a sharp breath. Besides the hematoma he probably held bruises from being held down though those were currently covered by his t shirt. 
- it isn't as bad as it looks - Chris ruffled his hair - it will be gone completely in a couple of days. Now just try to relax, the needle part is over. 
Tee bit his lip only the word needle was enough to make his bladder ache for relief he was far from being as sure as Chris that his needle related nightmare was anywhere near over. 
About an hour earlier - 
Tee started to tremble as soon as the receptionist said first they needed to go for blood work and only after will the doctor see them. He was terrified of needles. True most inflicted pain by his foster parents hurt so much more than a needle but still the image of the metal colored sharp needle and the stinging ( mostly after vaccinations ) feeling was burnt into his mind. 
Tee already mentioned in the car that he feared needles and as Chris walked him towards the lab he tried his best to convince him that 1 little needle puncture won't be half as bad as he thinks if he will concentrate on something else. 
After his name was called by a large assertive deep voiced nurse Tee looked at Chris pleadingly. 
- come on it will be over before you know it. It's just in your head.
Tee walked in to the room with shaking knees following Chris who was already handing the papers to the nurse sitting next to one of the blood taking stands. 
- sit - the nurse's tone sounded much more as commanding than requesting 
Tee shot another pleading look at Chris before hesitantly sitting on the edge of the chair. 
Before either Tee or Chris had time to react the nurse who previously called his name appeared behind him taking a firm hold of his shoulders while pinning his left arm to the table. The other nurse who was no less massive than her co worker strangulated Tees arm and seconds later inserted a quite large needle into his left cubital vein. 
Tee cried out at the invasion. He felt a sudden warm stream escape into his protective wear. Lucky for him he used the restroom just before leaving and haven't had anything to drink since so the content if his bladder was only enough to dampen his pull-ups. 
Chris watched the ordeal in shock. He had his blood drawn a dozen times at least yet never has he seen nor experienced anything this abrupt insensitive or calculated. Especially not towards a child. 
- what exactly do you think you are doing? - Chris tried to intervene though he knew he was too late as the second tube was already filling 
- our jobs what do you think - the nurse pinning Tee down barked at Chris - would be a lot better if you'd do yours 
- I m doing my job it's my job to protect my child's best interest will you let him go?! 
- oh see the new social workers are always so enthusiastic, don't worry you will learn. 
Chris felt the urge to push her to the nearest wall though he was taught never to hit a woman. 
Instead he tried to comfort Tee as much as given. 
- alright alright hi hi look at me its ok shh it's ok last tube and it's over - he looked into Tees desperate huge brown eyes with a clear sense of guilt. He knew he was terrified and he didn't stop this. Of course he never thought this is how it would go. Explains why he is so petrified of needles. Having a needle stuck in a child's arm is bad enough but being pinned down unable to move without a warning is simply terrifying. 
As the nurse removed the strungeler and pulled out the needle the other nurse stepped away as if her job was done and it was the most normal thing in the world. The nurse put a cotton ball over the vein telling Tee to hold his hand bent and call the next in line. 
Chris felt infuriated he wasn't sure what made him angrier the complete lack of sensitivity towards a child reduced to tears or the fact that he couldn't find a way to step in. He swore to himself this will not occur again. 
- once I find out your names there will be hell to pay - he hissed at the nurse as he took a hold of Tee and guided him back into the waiting area. 
As the receptionist previously told him after the blood test there will be a good hour and a half to wait till the results come and the doctor will examine Tee. 
He spent half that waiting time trying to console Tee who though didn't cry out loud but had tears in his eyes. Chris was far from caring what the other parents workers or care workers could be thinking of Tee or him his sole intrest was trying to get Tee to calm down before seeing the pediatrician. He tried to get him to eat but the best he was able to achieve was making him drink some water. 
Now 
chris looked at his watch and estimated that Tees turn must be coming up so he gently suggested he used the rest room first. 
Tee complied but still using his left arm more carefully. As he stepped into a cubicle and pulled down his pull-ups he saw that the previous little accident left a yellow mark and a very slight spongy alteration on his pull-ups but he didn't think of asking Chris for a new one to change. He felt a fool to be consoled as a little child without admitting that he had an accident. It didn't seem like much damage was done to the pull-ups so he should be fine and just throw it out at night. 

As his name was called by a yet other well built older nurse into the doctors room Tee would have rather ran out of the clinics door than walk through the office door but he knew he was not given a choice. 
Once entering behind Chris who got a questioner fill out he was told to remove his clothes and put them on a chair. He knew that the nurse knew him from before. Not many change of person was done in the last few years. He blushed slightly knowing that both adults in the room were fully aware of his diaper needing situation. He removed his clothes leaving his pull-ups on. Hoping at least this time since he wasn't diapered he would be able to mantain some sense of dignity. 
As he stepped infront of the examination table while the nurse was preparing the things the doctor will need to examine him. 
- get on the table 
as Tee did as he was told he felt another strangulator around his arm. he jerked it in panick but the nurse grabbed a hold of him and this time successfully put blood pressure monitors cuf on his arm. 
- hold still and don't jump around - her voice like the previous two held little sympathy and sounded much more as commands than requests. 
Tee swallowed hard. At least no needle was involved. yet anyway. But the inflating cuff of the blood pressure taking on his left hand made him uneasy as if the previous site was hurting more though he knew this time it was only a simple measurement. 
After she registered the results on a paper. she turned to get a disinfected thermometer. 
- lay down 
oh no no this can't be happening. Tee thought. but he knew the ordeal well. It's going to be rectal. As Martha and everyone else always agreed if he can't wear "big boy underwear " and has to wear baby underwear then he can only get a baby thermometer. 
-lay down! - this time it was a pure command. And for her taste Tee did not comply fast enough. She pushed him on his back down on the examination table ripping the sides of his pull-ups leaving him completely exposed. 
- I think he is old enough to have it taken orally - Chris put in sharply as he put down the questioner he was filling out realizing the nurses intention 
- I care do differ - the nurse said with an almost satisfied grin holding up with one hand the dampen pull-ups she just torn - I think someone just had an accident in their diapie and the rule here is that little boys can't be trusted to have their temperate taken in their mouth if they can't keep their pants dry! 
Chris wanted to argue with the statement but even he had to admit that Tee clearly could not keep his protective wear dry. He assumed it had happened during the horrendous blood taking but though he was visibly shaken up he had every chance to ask to change and avoid this. Or maybe he should have asked wether he needed a change? But besides his unchanged bedtime routine Chris felt he had to be trusted. or in certain cases learn own his own. Though still he felt this was not right as he knew the nurse was doing it fully because she could not because she had to. he did also know that certain old fashioned doctors were a strict believers of rectal temperatures instead of the newer less invasive methods especially in children. He did not like one bit the dreadful embarrassment on Tees face but on a way he had to admit that though the nurse went too far to make her point maybe he on the other hand went too easy and let Tee have a total unsupervised freedom with his pull-ups without making sure that though he did tell him he must change if he had an accident he never actually went as far as making sure he did.
Tee was bright red he wanted nothing more than the earth to open up and swallow him. He knew he should have told Chris that he had a little accident he was stupid to think no one will notice. Of course if anyone checked him it would become obvious immidiatly. Now thanks to his own decision he was laying on the examination table in a diaper changing position while the nurse not so gently pushed a large rectal thermometer greased up with something cold past his unwilling spinchter. He couldn't bring himself to look at Chris. though he knew he saw him in this very position every night if not more but having a nurse hold his legs up as a 13 months old rather than a 13 years old with a thermometer sticking out of his butt was too much for him to bear. He knew with the best intentions Chris couldn't defend him when it was obvious he was still not acting like a 13 years old. I mean what 13 years old walks into a doctors examination room in a wet diaper. Arrhhmm pull-ups. Tee resented just the word diapie but he held his tongue he knew he was in no position to argue since his pull-ups basically served the same porpuse as a diaper. making sure that if he had an accident he wouldn't wet everything. And that is exactly the proof that his wet pull-ups was doing just that. 
An elderly looking white haired man walked in wearing a stethoscope around his neck making it quite clear that he was the anticipated Doctor. The nurse just pulled out the thermometer as the man walked in , he didn't seem to acknowledge the scene and seemed immersed in reading his papers set on the desk. 
- no fever bp is normal. - the nurse announced as she moved back to filling out her own papers 
- any complaints?
there seem to be no answer. Chris looked at Tee who sat up but hung his head as if trying to pretend he isn't even there. Chris was about to nudge him to stop acting immaturely and answer but then he realized the pediatrician was expecting the answer from Him not from Tee. 
- no , no complaints it's a court request - Chris answered sligtly buffled to why the question is directed at him. 
- I'd say constipation. - the nurse put in holding up the thermometer she was about to disinfect clearly covered in something brown. - same with the diaper - she added as if it were the most natural thing in the world 

-hmm the situation hasn't changed much then - the doctor concluded as he slowly got up and walked over to the examination table. 
Tee glanced up with widen eyes. 
- go on lay down we don't have all day! 
Tee did as he was instructed knowing that sitting up was a mistake. But he wanted to hide as much of himself as possible. 
- when was the last bowel movement? - the doctor asked as he was probing Tees abdomen 
once again Chris only realized the question was aimed at him when both the nurse and the doctor turned to look at him. 
- I have no idea frankly - Chris really didn't know. The only thing he was trying to monitor was the number of accidents Tee had not asking regarding his bowel habits. Clearly that is something else that still needs to be monitored - the last I know of was last Thursday so a week ago. 
- well a week is a long time - the nurse put her hands on her hips 
- I m not sure it's a week I said that's the last I know of 
- then maybe you should have checked with the school nurse 
- I doubt she would know more 
- well I would think whoever changes a poppie diaper would remember 
chris raised his eyebrows - he is using the tiolet for the matter of fact so maybe the best would be to ask him - his voice was getting irritated 
- then why is he still wearing a diaper? And a wet one nonetheless? - the nurse shot back triumphantly 
Chris those was again tempted to show her exactly what he thought restrained himself and turned to Tee instead - when was the last time you pooped? 
Tee blushed even more - I I don't know 
- well if you are serious about this tiolet training I suggest you take it more seriously , from what I seen his behavior regarding normal toilet habits just got worse over the last few years. I wouldn't say leaving it up to him is responsible. Even tiolet training healthy young children tends to be hard work and results in frequent constipation much less regarding a child who failed to toilet train to begin with. 
Chris had no alternative he knew himself that from the reviews point and for the futures sake he must find a better solution. 
- yes I see that. I guess giving him full freedom was a bit premature. What would you suggest? 
- you need to make sure he won't go more than two days without a bowel movement. If he he isn't doing that on his own which as I can clearly feel he isn't there are methods to achieve that. Such as lactulose orally or suppositories. 
- a regular enema does no harm to a child's health - the nurse put in wisely.
chris ignored the nurses remark - I tried the lactulose last week. Either I got the dosage wrong or calculating the timing is not as easy as it says 
- then use the suppositories. Can't go wrong there. And like my wise nurse suggested , if the suppository doesn't resolve it an enema always will. 
Tee felt beyond humiliated. Laying completely naked on a table while the doctor applied various pressures to his abdomen some causing him an urgent need to go to the bathroom were bad enough without the discussion regarding his tiolet training and it's solutions. He didn't like the idea that Chris clearly felt he was in the need of closer supervision. He just got a sliver of freedom back but that might just be taken from him. He knew his wet pull-ups which he decided to keep quiet about wont help his case. 
The enema suggestion plus the applied pressure over his bladder were sufficient to let a small stream of urine escape to the paper towel covering the bed. 
- I'd say you got your work cut out. Nurse clean this up will you 
Chris took a deep breath. Yeah it does seem like he took this too lightly and this will not be resolved simply by using pull-ups. Probably if it was that simple it would been resolved long ago. 
The nurse looked at Tee crossly as she made him stand up not so gently wiped his genitals and moved on to recovering the bed. 
Tee could barely hold his stance as the doctor without warning continued to examine his genitalia probing and pulling on his most sensitive parts. 
As he was at last instructed to sit back on the table and the doctor started auscultating his heart and lungs. Though he didn't tell him in advance when to take deep breaths he seemed irritated he had to be told. 
As he was instructed to open his mouth he nearly vomited as the tongue depressor was pushed in almost to the root of his tongue. As he started coughing uncountably almost to the limit of vomiting he first felt the nurses stiff hands trying to hold his head still and then those hands replaced by a more familiar touch.
- hi hi breath through your nose breath through your nose ok there you go just keep taking deep breaths - he felt Chris's hands stroking his back as he reached to take a hold of the hand nearest to him clinging to it helplessly. He realized that again a few drops of pee escaped his bladder and stained the paper under him. 
- just give him a minute to breath jeez he isn't doing it on porpuse it's a normal reaction to gag reflex! 
- and I assume that is a normal reaction too?! - the nurse shot back referring to the wet spot 
Tee was still trying to catch his breath as he held on thight to Chris leaning against him as if he was trying to hide and avoid the remaining parts of the examination.

As Tee finally seemed to breath normally Chris gently sat him up straight but he didn't move from his side. 
- just ask him if you would what you'd like him to do he can understand you and follow orders 
the doctor though seemingly insulted by the command did give straight forward instruction for Tee to follow which made the rest of the examinations such as ears gait etc much more smooth. 
It seemed like the whole thing did go smooth as the doctor announced that everything well but the already announced problems seems completely normal. That brief moment of serenity was shattered as Tee screamed and clinged to Chris seeing the nurse prepare a needle and syringe. 
- wait a second what is that for? - Chris had to nearly shout to over come Tees pleadings to not have to have an injection 
- it's just some b12 - the doctor said as he kept typing 
- what exactly for since you just said that everything was completely normal? So then why do you… Tee! Tee , calm down. It's ok easy - Chris tried to get him to settle down but he seemed to cling to him with all his worth repeating " no please no " 
- it's to make sure he won't get deficiency 
- ok how about supplements then? 
The doctor looked up putting down his glasses. 
- look he is not deficient now , so if I give him supplements that should ensure it stays like that wouldn't it? 
- fine suit yourself 
the nurse was still holding the needle as if expecting the doctor or Chris to have a sudden change of mind 
- would you mind putting the needle away?! He is terrified of it 
as the nurse now clearly irritated moved back to the cabinet Chris returned to calming Tee down 
- ok ok you are ok calm down no needle no shot ok? Easy. Just take it easy - he let him stay clinging to him for an other minute or so before gently nudging him - go on put on your clothes now ok? We need to get you to school 
as Tee went back to the chair to put on his clothes with the addition of a clean pull-ups from his bag he felt as the nurse watched his every move causing him to get flustered. He couldn't get his zipper to go right on his sweater the harder he tried the worse it got. 
- come here , Tee come here. - Chris was sitting infront of the doctors desk as he finished writing the review. Chris untagled the cut up parts of the sweater in the zipper and zipped the sweater up. Tee could see that the nurse was enjoying his need for assistance. But at least Chris didn't seem as mad as he thought he was. He was hoping that if he will be able to keep his pull-ups dry it will be fine. 
The papers which the doctor handed Chris did worry him though. There seemed to be a prescription in there though they did discuss some vitamin. His gut told him that it won't just be a vitamin he will be getting later. 
As Chris dropped Tee off at school he headed to the pharmacy. 
getting home he once again opened Google and started reading. Yeah he will have to figure out a better way to deal with the situation. Giving Tee a free hand was easy. Too easy. Clearly that was too soon. He was meant to be a parent so he should set the ground rules. He was planning to wait till they moved to CA to do that but as it said everywhere transition is easier for children if they have clear schedules and routines so he might as well start now. 
A routine should hopefully resolve his reoccurring constipation too. But at least making sure he gets enough sleep. Which bed though was till a remaining question. 

Home later 

as they arrived home after having lunch out Chris was already set with a plan. Tee felt a bit more relaxed since Chris seemed to be acting totally ordinary. That is until they got home. 
Chris told him that they could watch an episode of the show he liked before he had to do his homework. His exciment however turned into fear as Chris told him that first they they need to take care of that situation. So he should feel better. 
Las Chris went into his bedroom Tee looked in horror at the table where there was already set a box with the print suppositories on it. 
His worst fears seemed to be realized as Chris returned to the living room holding a towel a cream and a thick diaper.