LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Only pee on my back, advice please

DLonly

I have a issue where when Im and I need to go i can only go while laying on my back facing the celiing. I have tried amazing to crappy diapers and unless im on my back I will leak. Is it because I dont do my diapers on right?Peeing to fast?  has anyone come up with this problem and found a solution?

First and foremost you need to make sure your penis is pointed down.  Almost all overnight diapers can handle multiple wettings while you are on your back.  My Rearz Princess diapers easily takes three large wettings at night without leaks.  Try placing your legs in the flopped frog position.  This allows for your pee pee to flow straight to the back of your diaper.

12 hours ago, DLonly said:

I gues my diaper isnt tight enough then cause like Ill point it down. But evenutally throughout the night it comes back up or goes to the side. 

I used to have that problem when I used cheaper disposable diapers. Since I switched to premium stuff my junk stays put. The added thickness keeps things in place and when wet the swelling locks things in even more. 

Realize if you are wetting in bed or while sleeping, disposables will leak if you are a side sleeper.  That is just a fact of life and there is little you can do about it other than change to cloth diapers with side padding or try the most absorbent premium disposable diaper you can find.  Even that won't promise that you won't leak if you wet in your sleep and are a side sleeper.  Some people will wear a disposable diaper, then put on a cloth diaper and plastic pants over the disposable to absorb the leaks.

I don't have control of when I pee or the position I happen to be in when I pee. I gave up on wearing disposables at night (when at home) because I am a side sleeper and leaked more times than not while wearing a disposable. I switched to cloth diapers covered with a good pair of plastic pants when sleeping and I rarely have any leaks. I usually double diaper with two heavy duty nighttime prefolds which can easily handle 8 or more hours of wetting. When I travel I wear two disposables covered with a pair of terrycloth pants coveredwith plastic pants. 

1 make sure your diapers are good and the tapes and passing and capacity are good. If you don't have confidence in your diaper then it is hard to relax and pee. 

2- make sure tapes are secure and snug but not too tight. And make sure you are pointed down if you are a guy. 

3- relax in your bed

4- try using calming water sounds 

5- try tapping your bladder through your diaper to stimulate the nerves so that y9u can per freely