LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which color do you like your diapers to be?

Favorite Diaper Colors  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which color do you like your diapers to be?

• White
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Purple
    • Yellow
    • Pink

I've always liked white ones the best, I guess because that's all there was when I was little.  I'm starting to like some of the printed diapers,  like Little  Paws, Crinklz Astronaut and Aquanaut 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm IC, not by choice, and I like colors. However, it's more important to me that the diaper works right. For that reason alone, most of my diapers are white. For example, I'm wearing a black pair of superundies right now.

White: That signifies cleanliness and If I had colored diapers, I would have to choose those that went with my outfit I can use a white diaper and coordinate it with my rubber pantis

12 hours ago, ken2988 said:

I think those of us who wear diapers for medical reasons stick to white, those who wear for fantasy tend to like colors!

@ken2988

I have worn white ones myself, but I like the color ones as well. The reason is, if you have to wear diapers, you might as well have as many colors as you can get, so that you can make a change to whatever you want. Having colors means that you can make some thing that may not be fun to you such as wearing diapers, fun again. Colored diapers make that possible, because you can “accessorize” without having too much difficulty.

My feeling is, if you have to wear diapers because of incontinence, then you might as well have a fun piece added to it. Having colors means that I can look awesome, and who knows, maybe I’ll be lucky and some cute girl will find out, he he he ?. Of course, that may never happen, but colors actually make sense to me because then you can make yourself feel better. My favorite color is mega max pink. I may put a pink one on this afternoon.

people that wear for “fantasy reasons“ may decide to wear white, or they might decide to make it colorful. Remember that there are people also that we’re for emotional or psychological reasons, so they may end up wearing an ABDL Diaper that is colorful, or has the prints.  You do not really have to wear for a “ fantasy“ to enjoy the colors. Colors make diaper wearing more manageable, and more fun. If I had a girlfriend that I like colorful diapers, then I would probably use them more often. However, I don’t. But I know that colors make me feel better inside. I can’t explain it, but I love the color, especially the pink ones. They remind me of the Luvs diapers of the 90s, that they had for boys and girls. (Boys Blue, Girls pink)

hope everyone has an awesome holiday merry Christmas to all!

Brian