LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which color do you like your diapers to be?

Favorite Diaper Colors  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which color do you like your diapers to be?

• White
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Purple
    • Yellow
    • Pink

I had to go with white as my first choice. White, is sort of the first color for diapers, in respect to history. White is good, cause then your plastic panties can be any color, or print you like. I do like different color diapers too, sometimes. And, that goes for both cloth and disposables. But, you were only allow one choice, so white had to be the first for me. White, is easiest to see wether or not your diaper is clean too. 

PURPLE because nobody (I resemble that person) wears PURPLE diapers !

Of course they can't be just any ole color of PURPLE - the diapers have to

be radiant neon full spectrum !

And the diaper covers best if they are clear crinkly plastic to show the full

eminence of the color of PURPLE !

And without further ado the top should be a PURPLE skirted peplum so that

the PURPLE outfit is fully on display !

After all nobody would wear PURPLE diapers like I would ! 

7 hours ago, bigtoddler96 said:

For me I would personally like to wear blue diapers, because blue is my favorite color.

I would love blue diapers if they were like the baby blue diapers from the 80’s and 90’s but so far the only blue adult baby diapers I have seen are too blue

22 hours ago, bigtoddler96 said:

I found this blue diaper that you would like: https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=62

Those look better than the other DC Idyls but I don’t know about the print on them. I would love to see someone replicate the old Luvs from the late 80’s or maybe even the pampers that were gender specific, Pampers for boys and Pampers for girls 

• 2 weeks later...

Why would I care about the color of my diapers?

• 2 months later...

I wear medical looking disposable diapers as it comes to disposable ones, preferably white ones it will also make it easier to explain if they are seen by someone else. Whenever I can I will put a cloth diaper over my disposable with a snug fitting plastic pant also white.

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2017 at 4:27 PM, BabyLock said:

PURPLE because nobody (I resemble that person) wears PURPLE diapers !

Of course they can't be just any ole color of PURPLE - the diapers have to

be radiant neon full spectrum !

And the diaper covers best if they are clear crinkly plastic to show the full

eminence of the color of PURPLE !

And without further ado the top should be a PURPLE skirted peplum so that

the PURPLE outfit is fully on display !

After all nobody would wear PURPLE diapers like I would ! 

Of course girls prefer Pink or Purple.  These colors go with all my dresses.  

I choose PURPLE

22 hours ago, Diapered Wookie said:

I prefer cute prints. Orange would be my choice if it was a solid color though. 

It's interesting!  Chuck Yeger, possibly the worlds best pilot and the first man to break the sound barrier was stationed in a forigen country with his wife in the 1960's.  That country had a major problem with overpopulation so Glennis Yeger got involved to see if she could help.  What she discovered was the people in that third world country were not using the condoms that were provided because they were white, and they saw white as purity for some reason.  Once Glennis found out she suggested condoms in different colors.  That worked like a charm.  The color everyone preferred?  ORANGE!  They couldn't keep them in stock!  This comment made me immediatly think of that!

Actually, in spite of my earlier comment, the color doesn't make a lot of difference to me as who besides me will see my diapers anyway?  I do prefer white, but I also know with disposable diapers the manufacturers often color codes them by size.  I typically have tan, green, blue and white disposable diapers just because that's how they come in the sizes I buy.  As long as they fit and work, it's OK with me.  I'd even wear print diapers if they were in my price range and did the job, but to me diapers were always white when I was a kid. 

• 6 months later...