LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you let a stranger online buy diapers for you?

Nat

Someone online loved my blog and talked to me in my email and he wanted me to talk to him on the phone because he says he has lots of questions. But he said he won't take no for an answer and told me if I only talk to him once on the phone, he won't ask for anything else from me and he will buy diapers for me. I got nervous because I don't know him and he is a stranger and I don't give out personal information to strangers and I don't blindly trust people. 

Does anyone out there buy diapers for you? Would you let a random stranger do it? That would mean giving them your address so the diapers can ship to you. Has anyone ever done it and how did it go? 

17 minutes ago, Spokane Girl said:

Someone online loved my blog and talked to me in my email and he wanted me to talk to him on the phone because he says he has lots of questions. But he said he won't take no for an answer and told me if I only talk to him once on the phone, he won't ask for anything else from me and he will buy diapers for me. I got nervous because I don't know him and he is a stranger and I don't give out personal information to strangers and I don't blindly trust people. 

Does anyone out there buy diapers for you? Would you let a random stranger do it? That would mean giving them your address so the diapers can ship to you. Has anyone ever done it and how did it go? 

I would definately take advantage of the situation but have the diapers shipped to a UPS store or a FedEx center.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

I would definately take advantage of the situation but have the diapers shipped to a UPS store or a FedEx center.

Good idea.

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

If you want guy's to buy you diapers or clothing etc. which happens a lot to diaper girls and models on line, And you don't know him personally or at least have a trust with him, you should always get a post office box and at least change your last name so that if he is a freak ( probably not) he can't look you up. I know quite a few women who let people buy them things like diapers. One other way is to set up an Amazon account and you can then add the diapers you want to your wish list. Set your settings to be private and Amazon will not disclose your shipping address to the buyer. Lots of models do this all the time around the world. :) Always good to be safe, but if your going to be out there so to speak trust is a good, but being on guard is also good. :)

LOL no this isn't about modeling, just some random ABDL dude who liked my blog. But I think modeling would be interesting ha. 

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

If you want guy's to buy you diapers or clothing etc. which happens a lot to diaper girls and models on line, And you don't know him personally or at least have a trust with him, you should always get a post office box and at least change your last name so that if he is a freak ( probably not) he can't look you up. I know quite a few women who let people buy them things like diapers. One other way is to set up an Amazon account and you can then add the diapers you want to your wish list. Set your settings to be private and Amazon will not disclose your shipping address to the buyer. Lots of models do this all the time around the world. :) Always good to be safe, but if your going to be out there so to speak trust is a good, but being on guard is also good. :)

Okay how do I making my shipping address private? I have created a wishlist for diapers I like but how do I make my shipping address private?

Also will it hide my name from the buyer, first and last?

I don't know...  There are a couple of members here who have my name and address from buying/selling/trading diapers, but if any of them insisted on contacting me by phone, I would decline.  The "Just let me talk to you once, and I promise I'll never call again and even buy you some diapers" line sounds really creepy to me.

Be safe.  There is always motive behind something like this, especially from a stranger who won't take no for an answer.  Sometimes I wish I was the world's best computer hacker, but I haven't a clue about it and can barley boot up a computer.  I mention this because we never know what someone else's talents and skill levels are as far as stalking or finding people and their addresses.  Even though you might feel safe having him buy diapers for you and having them sent to a FedEx or UPS pick up store, you have no idea how he might be able to find your home address somehow.  That includes him knowing when the diapers would be delivered to the pick up store and him waiting outside at the end of the parking lot in his car to follow you home.  He could even have them sent to his own home first and then somehow mark or put a tracking device inside.  Lots of potential safety issues here. 

I once knew someone who had a website showing lots of photos of herself in various diaper-related garments. She eventually gave it up because of a few obsessed individuals who proved capable of tracking her down and getting into her face.

Yeah I have a fear of my abdl life affecting me in real life regarding my children and employment. 

I also shut down my contact me page because I am too scared to go to my email now so I don't want people contacting me and then having their message to unread. 

23 minutes ago, Spokane Girl said:

Yeah I have a fear of my abdl life affecting me in real life regarding my children and employment. 

I also shut down my contact me page because I am too scared to go to my email now so I don't want people contacting me and then having their message to unread. 

Good choice!

Some guys are so desperate to reach out to a female ABDL that the idea of finding one, keeping her in diapers and continuing to keep in contact could be his motivatio. However, this kind of action may lead to an obsession and accepting a gift may lead that person to believe he now has a connection with you that does not exist. I have bought a case of ABDL diapers for one of my friends because he was tight on cash and told me he and his BF were wearing depends. I told him I wouldn't have one of my 2 ABDL friends wearing that crap and ordered him a case of his favorite bambinos

I am thinking the wanting to talk on the phone thing because he only has internet at work and not at home was so he can get his jollies in and to him it would have been phone sex while for me it would have just been asking me a bunch of questions about all this ABDL stuff. 

God I hate manipulative ABDLs. They sound so decent and then you realize they tricked you. Would he have gotten me diapers if I actually got his number and let him call or I called him? I don't know. I don't even know if he was getting off on my responses now and he was basically doing it for sex than just being curious about the lifestyle. 

This isn't the first time I have been tricked and then I block them when they make me uncomfortable or feel pressure from them. Then I realize. This is why so many ABDL women are hard to talk to because they are jaded talking to ABDL guys because of shit like this. So they are always going to assume there is a agenda behind their messages when it comes to ABDL. 

On 11/8/2017 at 8:31 AM, rusty pins said:

Be safe.  There is always motive behind something like this, especially from a stranger who won't take no for an answer.  Sometimes I wish I was the world's best computer hacker, but I haven't a clue about it and can barley boot up a computer.  I mention this because we never know what someone else's talents and skill levels are as far as stalking or finding people and their addresses.  Even though you might feel safe having him buy diapers for you and having them sent to a FedEx or UPS pick up store, you have no idea how he might be able to find your home address somehow.  That includes him knowing when the diapers would be delivered to the pick up store and him waiting outside at the end of the parking lot in his car to follow you home.  He could even have them sent to his own home first and then somehow mark or put a tracking device inside.  Lots of potential safety issues here. 

I would have to agree here. Sure there are ways of being anonymous, but if you're not certain about what you're doing, there's always someone out there smarter than you when it comes to security and anonymity. Especially with the level of persistence in not taking no for an answer. Not a good idea. And phone numbers are INCREDIBLY easy to track. Especially if you have internet on your phone. Now you've left yourself vulnerable for being hacked. I would say definitely don't speak with him over the phone. And if you're going to have him buy diapers for you, treat your level of anonymity as though your life depends on it. Because it very well may.

15 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

This isn't the first time I have been tricked and then I block them when they make me uncomfortable or feel pressure from them. Then I realize. This is why so many ABDL women are hard to talk to because they are jaded talking to ABDL guys because of shit like this. So they are always going to assume there is a agenda behind their messages when it comes to ABDL. 

This, this, this!

• 2 weeks later...