LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young parents (private with babygabrial)

Baby_James

Amy smiles and takes him to the ice cream truck "you're going to like it buddy I promise" as she joins gabrial and Carter in line.

carter nodded his head and sucked on his thumb he liked his toys and ice cream he didn't want to lose them

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter wines "noooooo but I wike dat" as he struggled with not sucking his thumbs since he always does that. 

Amy orders a kiddo ice cream cup and finds a bench and sits wirj Chris trying something new as she put a little ice cream on his hand to see if he would eat it off his hands

"nooo I wove ice cweam!!!!!" Carter argues suddenly forgetting about his thumb and focused on the truck "please daddy"

Amy sighs figuring ice cream would do the trick, she takes a little spoon and holds it to him "do you wanna try if not mommy gets it all for herself"

Carter tries to lick it up off the cone fast before it melts making a mess and laughs and rubs his head when he gets brain freeze.

amy smiles seeing Chris open his mouth for more "great job buddy is that yummy in your tummy?" She giggles 

Amy looks at the time "we should get the boys back home it's almost nap time for them"

carter at that moment started yawning and rubbing his eyes he also felt like he needed to go potty a little bit but didn't say anything as he figured he could wait till they got home

Amy carefully removed the ice cream and put a pacifier in his mouth instead for him to suck  on.

carter shook his head no as he didn't like the big pottys in public. He didn't use the potty much but when he did he only wanted his Mickey Mouse one "I don't haftsa go daddy"

She holds Chris and rubs his back she struggles a bit since he's getting a bit heavier now a days and goes to put him in his stroller hoping he'll stay calm.

carter holds his dad's hand as they walk as he starts to cross his legs as he walks but knowing daddy will be mad if he says he needs to go potty since he didn't go st the park