LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young parents (private with babygabrial)

Baby_James

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter started to waddle over to his daddy but as he walked he got a strong urge to go and squatted in the middle of the park and pooped his pull up he let out a loud grunt and sighed feeling better when he got it out and went over to gabrial "hi dadddy"

Amy helped Chris play with his toys and sighed shaking his head at Carter wondering if he would ever learn

I am absolutely jaw dropped seeing Carter do what he did right in the middle of the park when I told him to come here so he could go potty I turned him around immediately and look down his pants to confirm what he did and I just look to my wife with the look saying "did that really just happen?"

Chris gets up and toddles over to the woman with all of the toys

" yes champdaddy sees that you really shouldn't have you should have came over to Daddy and told him you needed to go boom boom so he can set you on the potty like a big boy instead of you messing yourself like a little baby I oughta make you go stay and play with your little brother instead of playing on the big boy areas since you want to act like a little baby" I say scolding him

I reach up to the familiar giant as she talks to me and says nice things

Carter hates being called a baby like his brother as he likes all that comes with being a. If kid " I AM NOT A BABY!" Carter says defensive stopping him his feet upset. Amy looking over and helps her husband a little "well buddy only babies use there diaper big kids go potty so if you want to keep being a big boy than you need to use the potty"

as she checks Chris diaper making sure he's dry in case they both need to be changed 

" I'm very disappointed in you champ you need to be a big boy for Daddy and Mommy if you do that again Daddy's going to put you back in the diaper and treat you like a baby" I say hoping it doesn't come to that.

He holds on to her as she checks his damp diaper

She notices that it's pretty wet and picks up Chris and looks at Gabriel "they both need to be changed i think there's a family bathroom we can take them to. I packed a few extra pull ups in case Carter had an accident like this" as she started to go to her family bathroom.

carter holding his arms up to be carried even though he was stinky 'me sowie "

luckily it's only a wet diaper for Chris so she lays a cover on the changing table and quickly gets him out of a wet one and into a dry diaper before he can even make a fuss about it.

carter nods his head knowing he's in trouble with both parents "ok I sorry " he says looking down even though he does fill his pull up a little more as he waits to be changed 

Gabrial lays Carter down and slowly takes the pull-up off trying to not spread the mess any further you roses son on his stomach so he can really get all the poo poo off his bottom

Chris is being a little giggly mess as his mommy wipes him clean he looks over and sees Carter also getting wiped

Carter stays still knowing better than to kick or move rig now and create an even bigger mess. He covers his nose laughing a little bit at the smell "me stinky " he tells his daddy trying to be a little funny

amy smiles and blows raspberry kisses on his stomach "you are a happy little boy aren't you" as she finishes with a new diaper 

After cleaning up the bathroom they leave and go back to the playground as Carter climbs the jungle gym getting sweaty and playing in the dirt

amy holds Chris "wanna go play on the swing?" As she points to the swing for baby's that's small

Carter smiled huge and nodded his head "I go potty I have ice cream?" He looked at his dad a little confused but making sure he knew what the rule was.

amy finished with pushing the swing and took Chris out "you want some ice cream too?" As she pointed to the truck