LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1 

You lay sprawled, legs resting open naturally to either side of your wet diaper. Cold slender hands slide to take a firm hold of your soft wrist cuffs to transition them with a click to the locking clips by your shoulders. This was standard practice of all households enrolled in the program; although for you, it was almost unnecessary of course since by now you’ve learned it’s better to lie still. A pacifier nurses in and out of your mouth as the first tapes are ripped free by the practiced hands of your Civil Caregiver. Today Sammantha appears in no rush. You feel the diaper lowering, slowly, coaxing you to look at the yellow patch between your legs. Your cheeks burn and you look quickly back to the side to ignore the knowing look on your Caregiver’s face. A wipe is dropped dismissively before a hand joins it. A firm hand gathers your ankles and lifts them to reach any wetness that spread to your bottom. A few moments of loud crinkling follows until the brush of your newest diaper is under you. As the first light tap of cool powder begins, the doorbell rings. Samantha pauses mid-shake,  the powder bottle hovers poised above you as she seems lost in an internal debate. You were clean and safely strapped down so she didn't see the harm in leaving you. She lowers your legs to either side of your diaper and sets the powder aside to answer the door. 

“Ms. Withers?” The voice reaches the nursery and you can glance far enough to see a man in a dark suit and tie standing on the doorstep politely removing his hat. “I’m here for a routine inspection of your charge. May I come in?"

"Oh, yes of course!" Samantha beams, eager to show him inside. “I’m sorry if I don't shake. I was just dealing with a very full diaper!” Sam was always completely hygienic with your changes of course, but couldn’t pass up the chance to be a little showy. 

“That's impressive considering Y/N's age and short length of time sentenced to your care." The inspector said, referencing a file and clicking his pen to take note.Samantha excitedly ushers him to your nursery. You still lay dusted with powder caught in the middle of your diaper change. Seeing the man enter, your knees instinctively crunch closed in your concern for modesty. 

"Nuh huh!" Sam shakes her finger storming right over to you. ”You know that's a no-no! Even when guests arrive. Open!”

Sam spanks you, so suddenly and so hard, you flinch against your changing straps and tinkle a little. Samantha despite a fair amount of strain can’t keep her composure and breaks into a fit of giggles at your toddler-befitting accident before grabbing a wet wipe to drag down your front again and dust the spot with another quick cool puff of powder. The inspector nods approvingly. 

"She seems very far along." he observes, noting the time and incident. “Now, before we go any further. I need to see more evidence of her regularity." He crosses the few remaining steps inside the nursery to inspect your diaper pail.

"...My goodness.” He pauses peeking at the taped bundles inside. “Does she really need changes this often?" 

He sees your used diapers are almost filling the pail to the brim. Undeterred, he begins counting the number of times you've failed to keep clean, tallying each used pair in his notebook before praising the healthy ratio of wet to messy diapers he sees.

"That's right.” Your Caregiver gleefully adds with a self-satisfied smile. “She needs her diaper changed after every nap or bedtime; she fills them right up. Doesn’t even notice not even when she's messing." She grins.

"Incredible work," the inspector mutters writing that down in his notes as well. "Now what about when she's awake?"

"I'm so glad you asked.” Sam intoned with a pompous air and smile. “She ends up having accidents, like you saw, wetting them mostly. I always give her more than the recommended number of chem bottles and fiber feedings so she’s almost always ready to let go. I know it's not strictly necessary, but I just love catching her in the act. One time, I was cradling her in my lap for her bottle feeding, and I could tell she was struggling, so I gave her just the tiniest of presses, and the little girl completely let go! She was wetting her diaper so heavily against me, I wondered if it was even going to hold it all! Speaking of which...” She eyes you trapped on the table. “Let me finish up her change before she might make a mess."

She tuts over to you on the changing table and makes a big show of pulling up her big girl's diaper, once so defiant,  now being wrapped up in a disposable. 

"Then can see why you've chosen the thicker variety." the man observes over your caregiver’s shoulder while she readies your diaper’s tapes.

"Oh my yes. I can only keep her in the most absorbent overnights." Sam says securing the tapes over your crinkling diaper’s bulk as if to demonstrate. 

“She is just such a heavy wetter and her messes need somewhere to go." She pinches you, finishing up the last tape seal with a rub.

"But I do love how these diapers still come in the little baby prints. Don't you? She really does look like an overgrown baby this way. Yes she does. Yes she does," she coos and tickles you. "And what a good baby you've been! Waiting quietly while the grown ups talked. You didn't even fuss for your paci."

"And how is the progress there?"

"Let me show you." She deftly procures your pacifier from where it had fallen and slides it between your resigned lips. They see you suckle tentatively at first, then more prominently and Samantha's grin widens. She leans in, praising her well-trained suckling baby, pressing a hand strategically into your diaper's noisy thickness. She coyly steals a glance at the inspector for his reaction. Needless to say, his eyebrows are high with appreciation as you fidget and turn to hide the heat building in your face. He clears his throat.

"Well, I certainly have no further questions." He states tidying up his materials. "Ms. Withers your work here is outstanding. I am recommending you for a higher position in our efforts, and I'm sure our director will want to meet with you," he adds confidently, tucking your folder away and donning his hat.

"Oh pish posh." Samantha  says bashfully still idly groping at your softly rustling diapered crotch. “Simply following the prescribed number of spankings and dirtying of diapers have gotten us to this point, Mr. Inspector." She smiles.

Chapter 2 - A Teaching Moment 

Locked in your car seat and thickly diapered for what was becoming a lengthy road trip. Your binky rattled with each curious suckle watching the scenery speed past. Your head bobs and eventually the blur of trees lulls you off to sleep.

You awake hours later, groggily lifting your head to feel cool air against your thighs and the probing rustles of Samantha’s fingers checking your diaper. She had pulled the car into a rest stop and was leaning through the opened back door for your inspection.

"As expected...Come on honey let's get you a new diaper and that stinky one changed.“

You’re confused and burning withshames, but she simple repositions your clothes over your used diaper and unbuckles you from your car seat. Your packed diaper bag is already waiting for you by the curb. She takes your hand, but your head shakes ever so slightly. 

"...Are you telling Mommy no?" She warns.

You nervously look past her again at the crowded rest stop full of proper citizens happily picnicking and enjoying the springtime sun. But one more stern look from your caregiver and you slide yourself out from the car.

She walks you past the chatty vacationers towards the public restroom, swinging your packed diaper bag over her shoulder and tugging you along in tow, waddling and struggling to keep up. Some onlookers paused their conversations to snicker at your pacifier and your struggles to walk some even outright laughed noticing your loaded seat was most likely to blame.  

Samantha drags you inside the woman's restroom to its designated diaper changing counter. She unfurls one of your Issued changing mats to place your mushy pants on top of. She babytalks gleefully proudly pulling down your outergarments, and opening your diaper to reveal your mess. 

"Phew. I'm glad we stopped when we did or this would have gotten ripe honey. You're also so soaked!"

Your cheeks flared. It was still so difficult to accept you were filling your diapers without any indication, but only while you slept! She pushes your legs up to your chest causing your hips to rock back off your dirty diaper to remove it. She dumps it neatly into the restroom's fragrant pail, then gets to work cleaning you up with wet wipes. 

"That's it honey." She coos. "Just lay still so Mommy can clean all your poopy peepee..."

She takes her time. Each chilly stroke longer than the last; slowing even further when people start to enter the public restroom, hoping they’d take notice.

"My my." An older lady sneers noticing you on the counter with diapers and dirty wipes. "And here I thought they could control themselves."

"...Oh no.” Sam chuckles finishing up her last clean swipe. She holds up your next massive diaper for the woman to see; its rounded thickness hangs open bottom heavy in the air.

”See how much protection she needs? And they get put to good use, believe me.” Sam whisks the diaper beneath you, shaking her head like a put-upon mother accepting potty training was never going to happen.

The lady puffed with patriotic pride.  "See to it.” She sniffed haughtily before thanking Sam for her service and taking care of her own business the grown up way while Sam continued your change with practiced precision.

She was just finishing up arranging you bottoms-up for powdering when another woman approached. 

"Excuse me...” She began. “I couldn't help but notice...I've been thinking of volunteering for the cause myself. Do you mind if I lend a hand with the rest of her diaper change?"

Happy to oblige, and eager to recruit Caregiver potential, Sam agrees wholeheartedly. She dusts a few light groupings of powder onto your waiting bottom before passing the bottle on to your babysitter-in-training. 

“See? Nothing to it. Just sprinkle some more of her baby powder onto her bottom...” Sam prompts waiting for the woman to begin. "...Just like that! You're a natural! You can add a little more powder if you want. Yes, yes, unfortunately for her, that is a small case of diaper rash. We've been on the road so it's hard to change her when she needs it. Go ahead and add lots of powder to keep her dry. Perfect! Now use your hand to rub it in...spread it out evenly...her little bum-bum is so soft all powdered up, isn't it? Now, I'm going to lower her down onto her diaper."

Your powdered bottom is soon cradled in soft padding and Sam arranges your legs to allow plenty of room to work.

"She's smooth?" The woman asked inquisitively as she fiddled with the baby powder. 

"Can you imagine if she wasn’t?" Samantha smirked,  wiggling one of your lazily hanging toes. "With the amount of poo-poo and pee-pee this one can squirt out, her changes would take hours!" 

Dustings of powder tickle down with their giggles and side laughter, adding a thin fragrant coating between your legs.  You do your best to ignore it, but cool teasing fingers spread the powder all over your diaper area then you hear loud crinkly rustling, and feel the firm press of your newest diaper pulled up tight.

"Now we keep it nice and snug. Oh, no pun intended!" Samantha giggles. "These are adult Snuggies diapers. I'm so glad they make them for us. I find they work best for her." 

A few more giggles and sticky adhesives were required before Samantha finally helps you sit up, crinkling all the while against the counter as she takes your binky.

"What do you say now sweetie? Oh, what was that...?” She cups her ear. “I'm sorry dear we couldn't quite hear you. Shouldn't you say something about your diaper? Remember? Use your words..."

Finally you just break down and say it.

"That's right!" Samantha cheers patronizingly. "Your diapey is all nice and changed thanks to her. We appreciate your gratitude." She returns your binky, pulls up your pants, and takes your hand thanking the woman herself and exchanging contact information before walking you back out to the car.

Chapter 3 

An industrial complex looms from your vantage point in the rear car seat. The car pulls up to a security gate and a guard steps out to meet you. Sam hands him her ID with a smile. He moves to check the back seat, and upon seeing you, smiles wickedly, hands your authorized CG her ID back and waves her through with a respectful salute. 

You feel the squish in your pants from your long trip and watch nervously as the car pulls into a parking space. You had fought the urge for as long as you could. You had your wits about you and so could fight, but one miss-timed bump in the road had left you gasping as you sprayed into your thirsty diaper. Sam knew those sounds well and had simply smirked into the rear view. 

Samantha gets out the of the front seat taking your diaper bag from the passenger and comes back to open up the door to unbuckle you. She keeps a firm grip on your hand as she walks you through large automatic doors and up into a reception area. 

"Ms. Withers, Welcome!" a beaming young professional greeted with a file folder in hand. She crouches down condescendingly to you. 

“And who is this? Y/N? They thought she'd be more trouble..." She teased suggestively with a knowing smile back up to your 'Mommy.'

"Oh no trouble at all." Sam waved off the compliment. "In fact do you have a place where I can change her? She's always wet after her naps."

"You've perfected that technique?" The receptionist asked with a hint of surprise. "She's only a few years younger than you...” She looks down, flipping open your file. 

“It says here she's soiling her diapers as she sleeps while under your direct influence. I must say, Ms. Withers, your progress is unprecedented."

"It's the least I can do." Sam simpered. "It's my civic duty after all, and I've been working on ways to make it happen while she's awake too. That's what her types really need. Sure she can have accidents from what not, but it's more beneficial when she doesn't realize her diaper is, how we say, growing right out from under her.” She grinned down, shaking your hand a little at your shared, but obviously one-sided joke. 

”I know certain treatments have been proposed,” she continued, “but I find we as the Caregivers lose too much control over them that way as well. It's so much better when the baby gets commanded. Isn't it honey?” She taps your hand.

"I eventually want to be able to snap my fingers and I see her diaper droop, but I understand her kind have been a stubborn nut to crack and we are still a ways away from that ideal."

The receptionist smiles. "And that is precisely why we've called you in today, Ms. Withers. We're hoping you can bring new innovations to our program. If you would just follow me,” she holds out her hand. “I'll lead you to one of our examination rooms where you can change her."

A maze of stark corridors followed then a steel door was unlocked with the beep of a keycard to reveal a brightly decorated examination room obviously designed to embarrass bigger babies. 

”Feel free to use the diapers provided.” The receptionist indicated the stacks. “And of course any of the changing supplies." She added

Sam got right to work after expressing her thanks by unceremoniously tugging you up onto the room’s padded table for a change. Just as your nearly leaking diaper was being brought down the receptionist gave a little wave by the door. "Bye bye, Pottypants." She giggled. 

“Be good for Mommy, okay? I'll be back to check on you in a little while." 

Quick Note: I was considering reworking this to be a third person story. I'm happy to hear ideas! I almost always edit a few parts after posting.

• Like 2

I don't know how no one has commented on this yet...

This was amazing!  Super super super well written!  You need to fix the quotations in a few parts but your words are great!  And the premise is SO interesting and unique and I am so curious what's going on!  There's more, right?  Right?

Honestly, I hate second person.  But this was great.  Like.  You've officially converted me from hating second person writing.  I wouldn't change it at all.

~Sophie

Chapter 4 - Doctor’s Visit 

You lay in a stark white medical diaper with your legs spread wide feeling like you’ve been strapped to a seat cushion. Samantha completed your wet change, but keeps you on the changing table to teasingly paw you up and down your wetness indicator whispering sweet threats to behave. A beep at the door and the receptionist re-enters.

"And how is our little peepeepants?" She singsongs while entering seeing you all cleaned up. "The doctor is ready for her now," she grins. "Please have her dress in our regulation booties and gown, and then we can get her moving to the main laboratory; the doctor doesn't like to be distracted by all the big babies coming and going in this wing," she explains. 

Samantha is more than happy to sit you up and stuff each of your feet into slippery cotton booties designed to make big babies go ‘boomy’ aka slipping and falling onto their diapered bottoms instead of escaping.

After you are properly outfitted, she then makes you slide from the table to stand arms up for a thin scratchy gown to be placed over your head. She ties its strings behind you, waving by your rear a little so you can feel the breeze on your exsposed diaper before giving it direct crinkling pats with her cupped hand to get you moving.

She grasps your hand, slips in your paci, and follows the kind receptionist out into the hall.

You stare at the floor, struggling to keep your balance with the slippery booties until you catch sight of others of your sorry class being lead as well. Nurses and a few other Caregivers tug their charges along. One big baby boy made eye contact with you and you were both shocked to recognize the other before being pulled away.

Two double doors open into a converted operating theater that is now a make-shift laboratory, stuffed with wires and technology. The table is now a cluttered crafting bench and a tall black haired woman greets from below with a smoky wave of her soldering gun.

"I heard you were coming with a special case." she said with a gruff professional voice, older than Samantha's.

"This is Dr. Martin," the receptionist introduces," Doctor please meet Caregiver Samantha Withers and her charge Y/N. She has been using your techniques with great success."

"Has she now?" The doctor replied dubiously, placing her tools aside to move over to a medical cabinet. "I'd like to see that for myself. Is she all ready for a nap?"

The receptionist took her leave wishing Ms. Withers the best of luck, and Sam's grip turned to steel as she dragged you to the waiting woman popping off a safety tip. One prick and you quickly go lights out.

Chapter 5 - Listen Closely 

Rain pours blurring your vision, slicking the angled bank treacherously. The soles of your boots slide, scraping layers of mud with them. Cold water sucks the breath from your lungs but you plunge in your arms anyway and scoop the icy water to splash behind your neck while still trudging forward. Barking distorted by electrodes crescendo atop the crest of the riverbank. You lift your knees struggling to draw what feels like waterlogged ten pound weights to make it across. Your fingers grasp for roots and tufts of grass rip free before a high pitched wiz, a nick, then blackness.

You awake with a wet clumpy feeling, held in Ms. Samantha Wither's lap. You start shifting uncomfortably until you see the doctor, black hair, stern spectacles, pursed red lips, and white lab coat crouched at your feet, holding some sort of extended rod at the mess that has pushed its way without your permission into your diaper.

"24 ounces, urine and feces...that must feel like a mucky swimming pool." The doctor clicks her device closed. "Well, I've been proven wrong, Ms. Withers; you really are a force to be reckoned with. You and those filling fiber pills. I'll call my nurses to bring her back to the nursery rooms to get her changed. If she decides to double dip, knowing the structural capacity--"

"Not to worry. " Samantha assured adjusting you in her lap. "I usually hate to admit this with members of the public, but since your time is so important, she's actually fairly good at holding herself if you wanted to run more tests."

The mess under you squished like a used sponge, and your diaper sagged heavily under the weight, but it still just barely kept from leaking. The doctor eyed your diaper dubiously; the smell was still fairly well contained, and she wouldn't argue the chance to continue her research uninterrupted. She stood and lazily passed a GI absorbent changing mat for Sam to stuff between herself and your drooping drawers. She wheeled over a monitor, and attached the leads of nodes to your temples, scalp, and muddy underthing.

"Say again the wetting words Ms. Withers." The doctor prompted while clicking on the machine.
Sam's arms wrap you tighter, tugging you up against her, and you feel her breath tickling into your ear, but for some reason you can't make out the words or any sounds at all. Nothing happens in your diaper either just as Samantha predicted.

She sighs, "I think it's because when she's awake she can filter out the sounds."

The doctor records the oscillating numbers on the screen considering. "In a dream state those distractions would not be present, it's true." She taps her pen in thought. "Just a moment."

She stands and her heels click towards her laboratory's work bench. Empty milk crates full of gadgets and wires clatter around before she frees a set of headphones triumphantly.

"Aha! This...might just do it..." She says approaching you with the headphones held wide.

• Like 1

Chapter 6 - You’re Well Taken Care Of

You come to, a path of drool running down your chin, sitting on the concrete floor in a puddle of your own making. Both woman where loudly celebrating and embracing and congratulating each other above you before bending down to gloat over you. Samantha uses your gown to wipe your drool

“Baby you look so confused do you know what you just did? You went wee-wee when mommy told you to. Remember?” 

Eyes wide you start to remember; you heard her, you felt your diaper grow pleasantly warm, but it held like a drainpipe and leaked so you were hastily deposited on the floor to finish.

“Mommy will keep you in plastic panties if you keep up like this! Yes she will!” And that was precisely what she was now fitting over your completely useless diaper. “Yellow all the way up to the tapes, good girl you messy thing.” She remarks with a teasing pinch. “I’ll bring her back to the nursery wing for a change while you complete what we’ve discussed?” Sam asks the doctor.

“Yes, yes I’ll call for you when I’ve done it.” The doctor replies impatiently soldering wires together. “Get her changed before she stinks up the place.” 

With that Samantha gets you to your wobbly feet and walks you out the door. Two nurses soon notice your waddling struggles.

“Goodness she looks like a handful. Would you like to leave her with us for a break? We work in the daycare center and can take her off your hands for a while.” 

“Oh, Yes please,” Samantha says with embarrassed relief, “but I’d hate to leave you with her dirty diaper. It’s completely full...”

“We can see that! But don’t worry miss we’re used to dealing with the messes these big babies can push out. Isn’t that right?”

The second nurse nods and without any further adieu Samantha thanks them and hands you with your stinky pants over to them. They take you under each arm and partially drag partially march you to a more secure area of the facility.

A guard checks you in giving your diaper a light tap to record its status on his clipboard before printing out your information on a wrist band to lock around your wrist. Then a pacifier with a strap was positioned in front of your face and you recoiled slightly before your cheeks were squeezed and the nipple filled your mouth to be held in place behind your head. 

“You’re all clear ladies, but do us all a favor and change her will ya? That diaper reeks.” 

The women agreed and brought you inside the daycare. A blast of baby powder and lotion hits your nostrils masking the faint telltale smell of urine and dirty diapers. Big babies sat or crawled around the carpeted floor playing idly with the available toys to kill the monotony. A changing table stocked with big babyish diapers was situated near the back and you watch as a grown woman around your age lays naked getting her drenched diaper changed. You were next and as you laid there you could tell who the newbies were on the floor gawking up at you as one nurse removed your gown and began wrapping straps around your wrists while the other removed your plastic panties and messy diaper to hoist your poopy hiney up in the air for all to see your infantile accident.

“Poor whittle stinky baby.” The nurse cleaning you cooed. “Did mean ol’ mommy make you build a mud pie? She certainly did, didn’t she, it’s everywhere!” She spreads your legs a little more and you hold them there for her. “Such a good little girl, holding yourself up for me. We’ll get you cleaned right up baby girl.” You continue to stare up at ceiling as she continues wiping you then you feel her start to powder you. A new diaper is rustled beneath you and the powder continues to be sprinkled on.

“You’re such a stinker, you know that right? You need lots and lots of baby powder to smell baby fresh again.” The nurse explains shaking it generously and patting it in, making little clouds of powder with tiny sharp spanks to make you fidget like a real baby. She giggles at your antics then draws up your Snuggie's brand ‘Big Girl’ diaper to secure tightly with its tapes.

Freshly changed, the other nurse frees you and slips a cropped ‘Snuggie's Daycare’ t-shirt over your head, leaving your diaper exposed to monitor its cleanliness like the rest of the babies.

Nurse Deborah helps you down, but continues applying pressure until you crumple with a puff of powder escaping your leg holes onto the floor. 

“Go play with your friends now baby, but remember, no talkies of escapies.” She boops your pacifier gag and leaves you to clean up her station.

You crawl towards the closest group of other diapered babies trying to communicate with just your eyes.

Most look away, shifting on their crinkling bottoms, scared of punishment, but one, still in his training jacket cinched tight over the white square wad of his diaper, nods. You scoot to him pointing  to your ears trying to warn him, but your hand is suddenly roughly snatched by a watchful nurse.

“Young lady that is NOT the kind of behavior we allow in here.” She drags you stumbling and tripping to the timeout chair where she sits and pulls you across her lap with your elbow twisted painfully behind your back. You feel her rip back your diaper with a puff of escaping powder and then rest her hand on your backside building your anticipation exponentially. The other babies look away, too embarrassed for you to watch as the nurse then removes your gag and lands her first stinging spank. You choke back a shout not wanting to give her the satisfaction but the spanks continue relentlessly and soon, like all babies, you start to breakdown and cry and sniffle and beg and even feel your diaper yanked up quickly to catch a trickle of your escaping pee. She shushes you and rubs soothing circles into the powder on your bottom reminding you of what you did wrong and not to do it again. Your diaper is repositioned now slightly damp between your legs and she announces its time for everyone’s nap. You find yourself cradled against her, taking back in the bulb of your pacifier gag with her hand cupping your throbbing diapered bottom for support. She lays you down in a soft metal crib and closes the top for your quiet, exhausted nap.

• Like 1

Chapter 7 - A Demonstration 

A rap on your cage rattles the metal mesh and a guard scowls down at you shining a flashlight to see you sitting still naked on a training mat in nothing but a straight jacket, gag, and cheap diaper. Your shredded clothes and boots must have been left on the bank were they caught you. The truck lurched then the back was opened and two guards open your cage to drag you out. You struggle and thrash, but they bring you to stand before the head nurse and her assistant waiting for you at the door, eager to get started. 

First things first, as you glower, the nurse slips her two fingers past the leak guards of your diaper. 

“Still dry...” She states with some disappointment, “But believe me, little baby, it won’t stay that way for long.” 

You awake to the similar and all too familiar feeling of fingers checking you. 

“Wet.” The nurse announces, writing it down on your chart and you sit up pawing the rest of your diaper amazed, not a speck of brown!

The nurse spanks your thigh. “Naughty baby. You know better than to touch your didee.” She lowers the side of the crib and lifts you out. “You want to be good because Mommy is going to pick you up soon, but first you need a bath before your big important meeting afterwards.” 

The nurse, strong from all her charges, carries you to the changing table and lays you down. Your legs are pulled wide so she can peel off your soaked snuggie’s and dispose it with a wet plop in the pail. She wipes up all your left over wetness then starts lathering your front with a cream. Another nurse arrives to make sure your arms and legs are tight and secure before you feel the cool metal of a razor scrape along your slickened nethers. You lie completely still to not risk getting cut then once you were smooth and wiped clean they released you and carried you naked to be placed in a warm bath. They scrubbed and scrubbed to your embarrassment paying close attention to every detail between your legs and up your bottom before lifting you up, drying you off, and plopping you back on the changing table for a quick diapering. 

Just as you were getting your clean diaper taped up you hear Samantha calling for you from the other side of the daycare gate holding up a prim and proper dress obviously for you. 

Fresh smelling and free of your gag, you are lead back out to see ‘Mommy’ who you are surprised gives you a big hug and many pats to your diapered bottom. 

“Mommy’s so happy to see you! We’ve got so much planned for you, yes we do.” She starts tugging you into the dress as the nurse readies your chart for your caregiver to see. Samantha tuts reviewing it. “We’re going to have to talk about these punishments young lady. And look here, weren’t you just the happiest little baby girl Mommy wasn’t around to make you messy too.” She smirked slipping the chart in her purse and taking your hand. She thanked the nurses and guard then drew you along in your pretty little dress and pink baby booties. 

After passing a few corridors and more guards you enter an elevator which takes you to a top floor. The doors open to reveal an elegant executive office with rich wood accents and glass diamonds emblazoned on almost every surface. 

The doctor is there waiting in a chair at the foot of a sturdy wooden desk where a woman in a perfectly tailored suit and pencil skirt sits with a leg crossed over the other watching you enter. 

“Is this the Y/N that I’ve been hearing so much about?” She asks as Samantha draws you hurriedly closer. 

“Y-yes madame president. We think we’ve found a way to truly break her kind into the cute subjugated babies we’ve been hoping for.” 

The doctor stands holding up a small device on a flat piece of cloth.

“With this device,” she explains, “we can entirely bypass their defenses so that they have no access to their abnormal abilities and no way to stop us.” 

She stands behind Samantha to drape it across her neck like a necklace. “With one push of a button and a few choice words..”

Samantha takes her cue to lift your dress, press the mic on her collar and mouth something you can’t quiet understand, that is until warmth blossoms and you grunt pushing a soft mess in the seat of your diaper.

The executive watches all these stains and the lump enter your diaper in real-time with the most crooked of grins.

Once you were done, wobbly after so much release and shock, she pats the crinkling object she had prepared for you next to her on the desk.

“Leave us.”

• Like 1

Chapter 8 - Direction

Once the doctor and your caregiver take their leave the executive slinks from her desk like a hungry cat with a few hard objects in hand and circles around you clicking her tongue. 

“Look at you. Shivering there, wearing a sagging diaper weighted down with your own disgusting mess.” she taps it up with her crop to have it rustle down again with gravity.

“The government has been paying us well to get you to this point. And to think. Just a few, what, months? ago you were leading that little pocket of resistance on the outskirts of town.” 

You gasp at the recognition before you feel a collar snap in place around your neck. The executive twirls the lead between her fingers and tugs, coaxing you towards her desk, bending you over its edge, and delicately lifting your dress to have a better view of the dark mess in your diaper. 

“I know a girl of your age was trying so hard to keep her independence especially since she was once an adult.” Her crop whips against your thigh and you jump. “Now you fill your diapers just how mommy wants them, when mommy wants them, so all those silly ideas of coexistence and equality between our kinds is meaningless now.” A sharper more merciless series of smacks leaves you gasping and sputtering against her desk. 

”...I thought you’d be stronger than this.” She observes with a touch of disappointment before you feel a tug on your elastic and she lets out a sound of recognition. “Ah..., but now I see your little red tushy peeking out behind your diaper. Baby already got a spanking today, you naughty thing. When will you learn?”

Unsympathetic, she rains down more hard spanks.

“You know, we learned very quickly that humiliation keeps your kind in check. Domination to stop domination. It’s been really quite simple.” She spanks once more for emphasis. “And what better way to reintegrate you back into society than as our little babies to show the public you are just as harmless as you are helpless.”

“W-We were never going to—“ 

The hardest heaviest spanks yet land making you barely able bite back a keening sob. But she continues, ruthlessly, until you are crying out for her to stop like the big naughty baby you are. 

She stops to shush you, rolling out a mat on top of her desk as you sniffle and try to catch your breath then helps position you on top of it and spreads your legs.

“There there honey. I think it’s time for a changing,” She coos  readying the diaper she had set out and the other changing supplies. 

You squirm trying to keep your throbbing bottom clear of any hard surface but her hand keeps you steady as she pops free each diaper tape meticulously one at a time.

Grinning, she pulls the big hero’s diaper down to see she had really spread your mess around during your spanking. She rolls up the front to contain it and grabs a handful of wipes to start dragging along your curves to clean away the mess and reveal your throbbing redness beneath. 

Each cool touch makes you flinch away and she ends up having to hold your legs tight up to your chest to control you. Your dirty diaper is removed and a new one is placed under you. She coos while lowering you onto it. “That’s right Y/N, you’re wearing diapers now, so you don’t have to worry about the big girl potty or any sort of control.” A cool squirt of lotion follows and you hiss before her fingers gently rubs as it soothes your burning cheeks. Powder tickles teasingly before the snug fit of a fresh diaper wraps itself around you crinkly as ever.

The executive seals your final tape with a tap then removes your collar giving your little nose a boop before helping you off her desk to stand bow legged with a sore bottom. 

“Before you can leave hold out your hands little baby.” 

You do as you’re told and she deposits the dirty bundle of your used diaper into your hands.

“A little party favor for you and your Mommy to dispose of. Run along now she’s waiting for you in the lobby.” 

A final pap makes you yelp and hurry as best you can in your booties to the elevator door.

Note: Thank you everyone! Where should it go next, I wonder... 

• Like 1

Chapter 9 - A Parting Gift

“Baby!” Samantha exclaimed seeing you in the elevator alone she grabs your ear dragging you out making you wince and stumble forward.

“Are you supposed to be in there alone? What’s this? A present for mommy? Oh...you got changed.” She takes your filled diaper gingerly and walks with you in hand to find the nearest garbage can. She dunks it in one feeling slightly guilty for whoever had to deal with it next. 

“Mommy better hear you had a good lesson with the director or you’re going to be dragging more loaded diapers around for quite sometime.” She threatened with a hand resting on her new necklace mic. You nodded it was good stopping only when she slips in your pacifier. “Good baby. Dr. Martin is working on a lot more of Mommy’s necklaces so there’s no reason to act shy about using your diapers anymore. It’s what mommy and everyone else wants. Let’s get your tummy full again so you can keep filling up your snuggies. You’ve been so busy today we need to catch up on all your ba-bas.” 

Soon, back in the nursery wing, Samantha brings you to your original changing room where a high chair has been set up for you with baby bottles and baby food lining the shelf. She removes the chair’s tray and sets your crinkly butt down in the seat. You whimper as your sensitive bottom makes contact but Samantha only coos tying your bib around you and  removing your pacifier. 

“Open wide Baby Y/N. You must be starving!” She shovels spoonfuls of mashed prunes and peas that you choke down with many scrunched expressions of disgust. Samantha finds them adorable and makes sure her spoons are overloaded so they make a big mess dripping down your front onto your bib.

“Such a messy baby!” She wipes your mouth. “Oh no you got it on your pretty dress you naughty thing. Mommy has to change you afterwards now.” 

After jars and jars of disgusting mush. She gets you down and tugs the dress off over your head leaving you just standing there a moment in your diaper. 

A knock, then the receptionist arrives. “Oh! Sorry to interrupt.” She giggles seeing you in just your diaper. 

“No need to apologize I was just dressing her up for our trip back.” Sam says unfolding a big onesie. 

“The director leaves you this parting gift.” 

Your Caregiver looks inside the receptionist’s offered package and grins seeing a wide variety of of punishment tools. She lets you peak and see them as well.

“Mommy still hasn’t forgotten your daycare transgressions little lady. Wait until we get home.” She warns then thanks the receptionist who wishes you both safe travels before taking her leave.

Samantha sets the bag aside and tugs the onesie on you, snapping up the crotch over your crinkling diaper and has you step into some comfy sweats. She then sits down in the room’s chair and pulls you onto her lap, wrapping you close. She takes a bottle and teases the nipple at your mouth before you follow the routine and start suckling. She coos and pats your diaper as you drink, praising you for being a good baby drinking up her ba-ba before pressing another into your mouth and you struggle to down that one as well. 

Many bottles down and full jars of baby food, you’re bloated up after all your prescribed meals for the day are caught up. Samantha turns you over and pats your back strongly before an embarrassing burp escapes you. She then gets all your things together back into your diaper bag and takes your hand to exit the facility.

Bundled back up in the car, and pulling out of the parking lot for a long drive home, the sun is just beginning to set, and your eyes droop until you can’t fight sleep any longer and end up nodding off.

• Like 2

Chapter 10 - Back Again 

You’re crouched behind cover, surveying the terrain with your enhanced senses, clearly outlining  the target compound in the dark. Your squad is lined up behind you and ready for the big push. A strange tingling hum fills your ears. You think at first it must be the rush of adrenaline until all at once your enhanced feelings drop, your squadmates double over, groaning, breaking formation, grasping tightly at the seats of their pants, a foul smell wafting in the air. Then it hits you, a debilitating cramp followed by a game-changing explosion of wetness. Gasping, you’re bent over, clutching desperately to stem the warm flow still racing down your thighs,  but helpless to do anything against the soft mass weighing heavily into your panty line. 

Squinting to look back at the compound for what must be an approaching attack, you don’t see a line of soldiers with guns, or guards with stun batons to make you fill your pants more, but smiling laughing nurses waving white plastic squares; diapers. Two reach you before you know it, pushing you back onto an unfurled crinkling changing mat, holding you down, unbuttoning your pants to tsk at your mess.

“Naughty baby girl had a big accident didn’t she?” One nurse observes, unfolding a big disposable diaper large enough and intended for you.

”She should have known better than to play dress up with her friends without her diaper on.” The other agrees, fighting your struggles and pressing wipes against you. They overpower you and position the big rustling diaper underneath your wriggling bottom.

“This is no time for a tantrum, little girl. You have so much fun playing you forget all about your potty training, you silly little thing. Now it’s back to diapers until you learn.” Powder shakes and you awake with a start to see actual powder being sprinkled between your legs. 

“Oh honey, I didn’t mean to startle you. Not with a clean diaper under you anyways.” Samantha giggles finishing up your powering and setting the powder bottle aside. “You were sleeping so soundly I didn’t want to wake you, but I started your diaper change early because your stinky bottom  really needed one!”

She takes the opportunity to hold up the bundle of your nighttime dirty diaper you’d been made to heavily soil unconsciously during the night. Sam deposits it triumphantly as usual with the rest in your pail.

You look down to see you’ve been powdered in your crib. A fresh diaper already under you. Samantha returns to tug the front snugly up.

Over the crinkling of her situating your changed diaper she explains her plans for the day. 

“Now Mommy has to help write a big report about our trip last week. Remember? How she can make you do all your little messies whenever she wants on cue? She needs a lot of focus to write, so Mommy’s friend is going to take you to the park!” 

You groan and she spanks you. “None of that little lady. You’re going to be the perfect little princess for Rachel. She’s used to babysitting and changing diapers, but I’ve told her your types are even easier than babies, especially since Mommy’s going to let her borrow her special necklace...” 

• Like 1

Chapter 11 - The Park

Birds chirp, sun shines, and well-mannered Rachel flares a picnic blanket so it lays flat atop her chosen grassy knoll. 

She kneels, tucking her skirt beneath her, daintily sweeping away any creases after all her center stage must be perfect to showcase her selfless public works for all to see.

You sit grouchily, gnawing on your pacifier, shaded beneath your frilly bonnet. Your stockinged legs remain splayed slightly by your tight stroller strap and of course your ever-present bulky diaper.

It remains firm and dry at the moment, allowing you more undivided attention, but your creased expression was making casual observers start to wonder perhaps constipation rather than concentration was on your current agenda. 

“What’s the matter, baby?” Rachel asked. “Is it your diaper?” 

Your babysitter must have been fooled as well as a rustling press brought you back to reality. 

“No, no you’re dry.” She hums, beautifully feigning ignorance, reaching to unclip you from your stroller. 

”Could it be you’re all blocked-up, dear? Constipated?” She grins, a hand trailing to the necklace positioned against her voice box.

What they didn’t know was that you had been staring intensely at the wall in the distance, suckling contemplatively on your pacifier, surveying the open field, the small cal-de-sac...that was it. That was all that was between you, trapped in a crinkling mass of frills and ribbons, stinking of baby powder, dried drool, and stale urine, and that not too distant top of concrete and re-bar that lined the northern border of the neighborhood; freedom.

But seeing Rachel start to move for the mic and insuinate all the wrong things, your eyes widen and all your attention is on her as you shake your head no. 

“What this?” Rachel chuckles. “The silly baby actually thinks she can tell when she needs to go poopoo? How funny! If that were true, honey, then why do you think mommy keeps you in diapers all the time sweet pea?”  She pats your rusting front, and her baby talk voice pitches in a way that only you can dread, and you brace, but you’re quickly forced to lift, grunting to let it free, gasping out a little whimper before hissing wetness splatters against your diaper front and spreads into the mix. 

“Oh cupcake...” Rachel sighs, dripping with mock pity. “Did you just do what I think you just did?” Her finger releases the mic button on her necklace with a knowing grin and she neatly lifts up the hem of your dress to see your now sufficiently dirtied diaper.

“See, what did I tell you?” She asked. “You did need to go...badly. Aren’t you happy your didee was there to help?” 

You nod, biting down curses on your pacifier, playing your part to avoid an unnecessary punishment as she pulls out each of your changing supplies from the diaper compartment under your stroller and arranges them artfully on the blanket, obviously beside herself with delight.

Her neighbors are going to get to see her change the diaper of this so-called dangerous outlaw, misfit, blight on society...Well, she didn’t have any firsthand experience with you blighting society, but when she stands you up from your stroller she could certainly see the big messy blight hanging down from your diapered rear.  

She quickly gets into character pushing you roughly down, ignoring your gasp at the unpleasantness now mashed up against you, flipping up your dress acting disgusted you actually used your diaper in the most infantile of ways.

“When I was asked to babysit one of you...” She rants ripping open your diaper loudly to show your messy backside. “They told me it would be easy. I didn’t think I’d actually be having to change a full-grown adult’s dirty diaper, but here you are covered in poo!”

The scene was working. Those lounging around you were taking notice, eating up her projected lines, and those farther away were drawn to the sight of her dramaticaly fanning her nose over your hoisted dirty bum. 

Your ears burned but you kept your head turned away, trying to tune out what was happening... wiping, rubbing...and instead watched the wall, looking always for an opening.   

“No, you can’t tell me this is a rare occurrence!” Rachel pretended you protested. “Look at this rash! It’s diaper rash! From all the times you’ve wet yourself. You’re not even trying to be decent are you? You really are just a lazy baby pooping and peeing your diapers whenever you feel like it. Well that’s just fine by me, I don’t have any qualms changing you out in the open like one!”

Rachel squeezes a loud blubbering squirt of baby oil into her hand then wetly claps her hands together to spread it as you begin bracing your toes and twisting your torso.

Rachel assumes you’ve been trained to turn over so she can oil your backside better, and she appreciates her helpful dumb baby, but as her first cool touch grazes your cheek you push up and run! Rachel shouts, grabbing for your ankle but her hands are too slick and you slip right through. Her fingers mash the button at her throat shouting something after you, you cramp and stumble a step as a small trickle leaves you and a slight pressure builds up behind but nothing more, you were empty, and you ran.  

Gasps and cries ring out from the crowd not only from witnessing your streaking sprint but from the terror of seeing you loose like a wild animal.

You sprint, barely feeling your feet touch the ground, ripping off the bonnet, spitting out the pacifier not caring as your short dress rides up in the whipping wind, all traces of modesty long changed out of you, your only concern now is escape. And that hope, that confidence, starts to pool in your gut like liquid courage, that’s when you feel it, your power.

As you hurdle a hedgerow and some housewife’s white picket fence like it didn’t even exist you knew it in your heart, you can make it, you can scale that wall. 

Sirens blare, tires screech to your left, an impact, then all goes black. 

Note: sucks to be you eh? ;D 

• Like 1

Chapter 12 - Making Your Way Downtown

You blink and the blackness slowly dissipates, receding back into the edges of your vision to reveal the bluriness of baby blue netting entangling you. You scoff and try to get to your feet when heavy objects tugged against the pavement, draw the net tighter. They rattle as they bounce and you see with a pang they’ve been designed to look like baby rattles. 

“Whoa there squirt. Lose yer Mommy?” An officer asks, sneering down at you, netting in one hand, and balancing on his hip the still-smoking air canon that he had used to fire the netting in the other. “And where’s ya diapuh, huh?”

Without waiting for an answer he yanks dragging you struggling and shouting to his and his fellow officer’s feet, where they pull you out to subdue you, taking turns landing serval hard spanks to your conveniently naked butt whenever you start to fight. They submit you into a baby blue swaddling coat designed to keep you secured and calm. Your arms are wrapped tight but with openings in the back to stuff closed finger mittens over your hands and secure handcuffs that look like two ridiculous baby play rings to your wrists; one tug and you realize how strong and real they actually are.

They read you your rights which entailed them not actually saying anything, but just shoving a white pacifier gag into your mouth and locking it behind your head 

They then lift you to bend you over the hood of their patrol car, and knock your legs wide. You hear the snap of a glove then without any further warning you nearly bite through the nipple of your pacifier as it enters your bottom icy with lube. 

“Ugh, Marty. Write down the cavity search came back brown. Sign her up for a few quarts in processing, and do us all a favor.” 

A mat is rolled out in front of your glowering face crinkling with a protective liner. You’re lifted bodily onto it as curious onlookers start to gather.

The officers kindly ask them to keep back as one holds up your legs and freshly spanked bottom while the other unfolds what you thought was a large towel until you identify it as the thickest cloth diaper you’ve ever seen. It feels like a pillow wrapping around you as the officers secure it in place with big cartoony pins magnetically sealed. 

“This your fist time sweet cheeks?” The chatty officer asks while his buddy shakes out a rattling crinkling thing. “These are your punishment diapers, see? Designed to keep big babies like yourself from running away again. It also keeps the diaper changes for you and yer fellow inmates down to a minimum.”he adds. “These do to!”

He points as next comes a convict orange colored pair of locking plastic panties they slide over the bulk of your pinned diaper and lock in the rear to your cuffs. 

All locked up and ready for the trip downtown, they drag you waddling bow legged into the back of their patrol car and sit you into a specially designed carseat. Belts are rigged over your poofy orange pants and tugged across your swaddled chest. You’re not going anywhere.

• Like 1

Chapter 13 - Tried 

You were left to squat in a room which smelled ominously of heavy disinfectant. The cushion of your cloth diaper covered in crinkling plastic sprouted beneath you, but you just tried to focus on balancing and breathing through your nose since a pacifier gag still filled your mouth. 

Minutes or hours pass before the locked door clicks open and a women in business attire, skirt and heels, stands in the doorway. Her professional appearance only made disingenuous by the pink plastic potty she was holding in addition to her briefcase. 

“Miss Y/N?” She asks, observing  you still swaddled and cuffed before clicking forward on her heels to place the potty beneath your bulging rear. A corrections officer enters behind, rolling an IV pole with a large bag and line dangling from it. He bends to release your locking panties from your cuffs.

“I’m Mrs. Marshall. Your public defender.” The woman explains. She sets her briefcase aside and shifts her weight to cross her arms still looking disdainfully down at you. “Now based on the reports and your failed cavity inspection earlier... how we proceed, is clear.” 

The room fills with the sounds of the officer removing your plastic panties and centering the potty more squarely beneath you for you to sit.

“If you can keep your diaper clean for just ten minutes.” She boredly explains palming a stopwatch from her case. “You’ll be found a big enough girl for your caregiver to oversee your discipline.” 

You suck a big gasp of air through your gag as the officer inserts a plug he had snaked into your diaper. 

“If you fail...” the lawyer continues, “Then you will be committed until you have shown marked improvement in your behavior, and can rejoin our society as a proper young lady. Now...Shall we begin?”

You bite back a moan as extreme discomfort and rushing pressure fills you as the officer continuously opens a value beneath the hanging bag to begin your test. With the bag finally completely empty and you sweating to contain the most intense urge you have ever experienced, the plug is removed making you squeak in protest and the timer begins ticking. They watch as you shake and cringe and fight until a horrible shudder wracks your entire body, then an unmistakeable dampening patch of brown spreads across your diaper and doesn’t stop until little drips fall plinking into the potty. 

“Y/N..,” your lawyer begins with layers of overacted disappointment. “Since you are clearly unable to control yourself or your actions, you are hereby sentenced to Ms. Brighton’s School for Wayward Anti-Citizens. You will be cared for under her custody starting today. Good day.”

They leave you, soiled and dripping, and lock the door. 

• Like 1

Chapter 14 - Teacher’s Pet

You’re wheeled into Ms. Brighton’s office in an itching firey diaper. You’ve  been left to sit in your stinking watery mess for ages during your transfer.

The wheelchair is a must for transport efficiency as your loaded punishment diaper cinched tight and ballooning outwards from a straight jacket essientially immobilize you. 

The officers start freeing you from your straps as Ms. Brighton watches, leaning against her desk, tapping a riding crop against the palm of her hand and sniffing at the air.

“Another little girl who can’t keep her diaper clean?” The headmistress asks the obvious question with a smile.

She snaps her fingers for two orderlies to take you from the chair. They drag you up under each arm to stand, but when they release you, you fall squarely on your mess, splayed on your knees just as the headmistress predicted and wanted. 

“The rules here are simple.” She explained gesturing regally with her crop for the orderlies to retrieve  articles of clothing from her desk. A white button up blouse, short pleated skirt, white stockings and black buckle shoes.

“We won’t even bother drawing you up a potty training chart for you, I mean look at you, that would be a complete waste of time.” She says dismissively with a flip of her wrist.

“Instead, the teachers and nurses will see to your diaper changings between classes, after your naps, and double you up before bed time.” 

By the time she’s done speaking, the orderlies have removed the correctional jacket, gag, and orange plastic pants, and instead replaced them with a school girl’s blouse, skirt, stockings, shoes, and clear plastic panties distinctly showing off your dirty pinned cloth diaper with its heavily soiled rear. 

With their materials returned, and paperwork signed, the corrections officers departed with their chair leaving you in the care of your new home.  

To your surprise, the headmistress kneels down to your level on her office floor bringing a letters and numbers learning wetness-protected mat down with her. You knew what was coming and was begrudgingly relieved when she placed a true pacifier in your mouth and began lifting up your skirt.

You look aside suckling quietly on the pacifier as the headmistress stretched the plastic panties free and held a special fob to the diaper pins causing them to unlock and release. The entire sopping thing droops precariously once the weight is freed, but without battering an eye, the mistress daintily opens you up and unwraps you like a muddy present and has the orderlies place the soiled garment into a bucket labeled ‘laundry.’

She takes her time cleaning up your wet goosepimpled skin, and takes care around your throbbing clammy backside.

“I bet you’re wondering why I’m not having my orderlies do this.” She remarks casually dumping wipe after dirty wipe into another orderly’s pail.

“This is how I like to get to know my students. Learn all about their most important parts.” Her lotion covered hands suddenly cup and deeply massage your bottom and you can’t help but arch with relief. 

“Oh does the little girl like that?” She continues to massage, moving upwards to press the lotion in long lazy swipes around your front. You flinch, sensitivitely shuddering, and she cackles.

“You see. Here at my reformatory we believe in positive reinforcement to get our little girls to behave.”

Puffs of powder blow softly on your bottom before a loud spank makes you spit out  your pacifier with a cry. She chuckles replacing it.

“And you see how bratty behavior is tolerated.” Her hand rubs circles into your stinging cheek.

“If you’re a good girl. You can expect to leave my school and re-enter society as a well-mannered diaper-dependent little girl. But if not... she pinches a place that you quickly determine should never be pinched that way. “We’ll be having these little meetings a lot more often.”  

She releases you and you slump back breathing heavier from that orderal as finally you feel your bottom lifted then sunk into the reasonable thickness of a run of the mill dispoable that is brought around and taped tight.

Your skirt is lowered and you are helped to your feet. A class schedule is placed in your hand and you are given parting pats to your plastic-backed bottom as one of the school nurses smiles, takes your hand, and leads you to your new dormitory.

Note: We continue our adventures on the diaper trope train! Toot toot! I’m reading up to try and learn how to properly format the narrative. Thoughts and suggestions always welcomed!

• Like 1

Chapter 15 - Transfer Student 

Lead through the school’s studious corridors, hand held firmly, but not painfully, by the nurse, it was all very incongruous with the horrors just experienced at the police station. This ‘sentencing’ didn’t appear to fit the crime, especially when you enter your new dorm-like living space. It’s true, metal mesh crisscrossed the windows, but little cartoony decals of rattles, diapers, and butterflies were stuck on them to make them appear less imposing. 

The space was a hub design with four single cot nurseries circling a common area in between with a kitchen, living room, and large changing area in lieu of any required bathroom. 

Even more babyish touches were present of course. A high chair large enough for the big babies, a play pen strewn with inane toys sits in front of the community television, and adult diapers in all shades and sizes were stacked underneath the changing table, which had a little ladder to help access the rubber mattress insert on top.

“Welcome home!” The nurse chimed leading you inside to give you the grand tour. 

”Your roommates are still finishing up in class, so I’ll let you play while we wait for them to return.” 

She has you sit in the play pen still suckling on your soother.

“Aren’t you the cutest little thing!” Smiles down at you. “Well, I’m Nurse Rogers.” She introduces herself, a hand on her chest. “And I take care of all of you babies here in dorm 321. Once your sisters come back from school, we’ll all sit down for some din-din. How’s that sound? Now, your Mommy Samantha has told us you get dehydrated really easily, so let me get you a sippy cup and I expect it to be all gone by dinner time.”

That’s how the time passed, sitting in your rustling diaper, pretending to play, as Nurse Rogers stopped by to check on you periodically, and finding you dry, gave you more sippy cups with newer expectations. 

Eventually, the door opens with a gaggle of three young women returning inside. They are all wearing your same uniform and you see their large diapers peeking out from under them, all except for one, who squeals with glee and hurries over seeing you in the playpen.

“Nurse Rogers is this our new sister?” She asks excitedly leaning over to look at you. “Oh wait, you’re wearing?”

The white puffy plastic of your diaper bulge is peeking out under your pleated skirt.

“ I thought you were older than me. But I guess you’ve been having maturity problems, huh? Is that right Nurse Rogers?”

“Yes sweetie.” Rogers chimes from the kitchen preparing everyone’s dinner. “Y/N needs to stay with us until she can learn to act how she should, and I’ll need your help taking care of her.” 

Your newest roommate looks back at you beaming at all the fun you were going to have together. Her classmates meekly take their booster seats at the dinner table, and the high chair is left wide open just for you.

• Like 1

Chapter 16 - Bedtime 

“Caitlyn is here by choice.” The nurse explains as you watch with envy, waiting in line for a nighttime diaper, tummy stuffed with gurgling baby food, as the nurse helps the other woman step into just her flimsy goodnite for bed.

“She unfortunately has the same...afflictions as you,” The nurse continues, “so similar precautions must be taken, but she has agreed to stay with us long term as a student and teaching assistant.”

“I want to help our kind be proper!” Caitlyn boasted proudly while having her pull-up tugged into place and her nightie draped over it. 

“That’s exactly right.” The nurse said, giving the pull-up some soft crinkling pats of praise. “And haven’t we been hearing, Y/N has been helping as well?” 

“Oh that’s right!” Caitlyn says, dancing a little. “That’s why I was so excited to meet you! Thanks to you, the naughty ones are going poo-poo when they need to behave. /I/ don’t have to of course, because I’m good.” 

“Right again!” The nurse praises, “You can go poopy in the nurse’s potty whenever you need to, but now...”  The nurse says, giving Caitlyn’s pull-up seat another quick pat. “It’s time for good little girls to go to bed. I’ll tuck you in just as soon as I’m done changing your sisters’ diapers.”  

Caitlyn toddles off to her room, and the nurse changes your roommates’ diapers, both wet, to put the women into their thick nighttime diapers to protect them from their bedtime accidents. 

After they’re off to bed, you’re next and the nurse pats the mat for you expectantly. You climb up begrudgingly knowing that telling her you were dry wasn’t going to make any difference, and lie back. She pokes and prods and rustles your diaper. 

“You’re dry...” She says “Very impressive...”

But nevertheless she still reaches underneath the table for another big diaper.

“No reason to let that one go to waste, though.” She explains, following the procedure to double you up. 

Soon your legs and feet are stuffed into big pink fuzzy footie pajamas which barely zipper closed over your bulging diapers then she ties fingerless mittens over your hands to keep you from being ‘naughty.’ 

You’re helped down but can barely stand, so Nurse Rogers conveniently pushes you to the floor to help you crawl to your crib. With reddening cheeks, you crawl and climb in as she closes and locks the side. There she leaves you with the light clicked off to spend your first night in this new strange prison.

• Like 1

Chapter 17 - Hall pass

You open your eyes from a restless sleep and stretch in your crib, diaper crinkling away with every movement. You stop a moment, feeling something slightly different than normal. Pressing a mitten to your diaper, you discover it’s soft, firm, and dry! Not squishy from wetness at all! You sit bolt upright.

Are you resilient against Nurse Rogers? Is it true only Samantha has found the right technique to break you? 

Unfortunately, The steel covered windows in your nursery show darkness outside. You were woken up by something, and that something now clearly being an urgent need to pee. 

All those cups of juice and water yesterday have made it through and are in need of a major release. You sit and strategize, clenching and wriggling, completely uncomfortable. 

Would you actually get a chance to relieve yourself somewhere other than your diaper? When would it happen? Sitting in it all day until a change, and risking a rash wasn’t appealing at all...

Finally, with a sigh, logic wins out against  pride. You take a moment to slowly relax, then let a stream hiss into your diaper, letting it grow warm and wet around you.

Finished, and you hate to admit, comfortably warm, you roll over to get a few more hours of sleep. 

A gasp awakes you. Nurse Rogers, like many others before her, has stealthily arrived by your crib side, onesie unzipped partially and tugged aside with two fingers sticking into your now cold diapers. 

“You wet your diapers?!” She remarked with great surprise. “Honey did you do this all by yourself? Your nurse-y certainly didn’t ask you to! Hurry we have to get you changed before you’re late for the first day of class!”

She hurries you along and you’re soon up on the changing mat for a wet diaper change. The nurse unstraps your diapers looking very put-upon and you still very confused. 

“I wish you would have said something, baby girl. I could have gotten you the potty and saved us all this time. Your Mommy didn’t say anything about you being a bedwetter. Is it because you were so nervous for your first day of class? I’ll have to add betwetting to your file. If you do eventually graduate  to trainers you’ll still be properly protected in diapers at night.”

Very rushed, she quickly wipes you, pats on some powder, and shoves you into a dry rustling diaper to then help you get your uniform on for school. She brings your backpack with supplies, throws a juice box and some fruit snacks inside for your breakfast, then pushes you out the door without any clue of where you’re supposed to go or what time you needed to be there.

You walk aimlessly, conpletely confused by this school’s expectations. Do they want you potty trained or not? You wander the hall, pacifier dangling off the leash attached to your blouse and little backpack over your shoulder, enjoying for a moment this incredible sense of freedom. Although still clearly a diapered prisoner, no one was here guiding you, dragging you along, it was a little slice of heaven. Until a loud whistle blows. 

“Little sister! Why are you skipping class?!”

Caitlyn stood in a power stance blocking the hall behind you, an orange hall monitor sash across her chest and a whistle dangling in her hand, but the worst part, around her neck she had one of the special necklaces.  

“Oh this?” Caitlyn brushes it casually with a flick of her pig-tail. “Aww, does it make you homesick for your mommy? I bet it does, and don’t worry. It has a frequency setting that a big dumb baby like you will react to, but not little old me.” She grins.

“You’re in big trouble missy playing hooky. But I’d hate for you to get a ruler spanking on your first day...Oh! I know just the thing!” 

She pushes her collar and her mouth moves. Your face contorts, as the results of your baby food shift uncomfortably within, then a moment later, fall noisily into your diaper; stretching it, brown and hanging past your skirt. 

“There!” Caitlyn declares, giggling at how wet that big one sounded. “You made a stinky and got lost trying to find your big sis for help! You’re so lucky I found you.” She grins with a smile sweet as sugar. 

Note: will probably edit these scenes up a little later to flow better just needed to get it out of my notes~ 

• Like 1

Chapter 18 - Nurse’s Office

“This is no small accident she pooped all over herself look at her bottom!” 

The office nurse was beside herself pulling your diaper back and peeking in under your held skirt. She lets it snap closed and the fabric fall. 

“I don’t know why she would lie to you about having a messing accident of that size. There’s no hiding it.” 

“Me neither Nurse Matthews.” Caitlyn sang from the doorway to the office playing with her necklace,smiling, having just delivered you from her patrol of the hall. 

She’d popped your pacifier in, so you were stuck silently suckling, and had threatened that any twitch you made to try and explain the source of your accident would prompt her to press her special necklace again. 

Turns out, she presses it anyway, you cramp, a look of betrayal and discomfort scrunching your face before you push more and expand your diaper even up into the front.

The nurse, knowing that face, quickly hurries to lift your skirt, just in time to watch the final patch stretch into your crotch, then be accompanied by a darkening spread of pee.

“What has gotten into your kind lately?!” She exclaims, simply exasperated.  “We need to check the cafeteria food. This is the fifth messy accident I’ve had to deal with this week! It’s an epidemic!”

Rant over, she drops your skirt and picks up your permanent record file from her desk to make her assessment. 

“Pooping your pants is an age reduction offense little lady.” She writes. “Back to bottle feedings and everything else for a while until you think twice before letting go.” Her signature seals your fate. 

“Ooo, Can I help?!” Caitlyn raised her hand. 

You glare and Caitlyn smiles innocently. 

“They were right when they said the new big girl was going to be a handful.” The nurse files her report away. “I don’t see why not Caitlyn; your poor dorm nurse will need all the help she can get.”

“This is so going to be so much fun” Caitlyn beams down at you, half-naked on top of the nurse’s table, skirt pulled up past your waist with a clean white diaper under you. 

“I’ll get to help change you, dress you, feed you, bathe you...everything just like my baby dolly!” 

She giggles as the office nurse returns from disposing your wrapped dirty wipes and diaper. “But I’ll let the grownups handle the  icky parts.” She winked. 

The nurse applied large helpings of the unfortunately branded ‘butt paste’ to you thinking you would need it to sit through classes, since she guessed you wouldn’t be able to make it and would be inevitably wet for long periods of time. The nurse lifted a baby powder bottle and Caitlyn begged to help. 

She was soon over you with a malicious grin upturning the bottle and squeezing stream after stream of powder onto you. 

You barely even flinch as it accumulated like spilled flour, but instead never took your eyes off Caitlyn. You search for signs of an ear bud something that might keep her immune and her pants dry. If the resistance could only learn how that worked, a way to launch a targeted strike. The flow of the power struggle would shift dramatically, namely into the pants of your oppressors. 

Loud rustling and the thick absorbency padding of your changed diaper distracts you and soon you are ready to return to your scheduled classes.

quick note: I wonder what Caitlyn has against you in particular...And thank you didldum! 

• Like 1

Dear DiaperRebel,

I saved chapter 18 of "Devoted to...." yesterday evening.

In the published part I miss now the following sentences:

“This is so going to be so much fun” Caitlyn beams down at you, half-naked on top of the nurse’s table, skirt pulled up past your waist with a white clean diaper under you. 

“I’ll get to help change you, dress you, feed you, bathe you...everything for my baby dolly!” 

She giggles as the office nurse returns from disposing your wrapped dirty wipes and diaper. “But I’ll let the grownups handle the  icky parts.” She winked. 

The nurse applied large helpings of the unfortunately branded Snuggie’ butt paste’ to you thinking you would need it to sit through classes, since she guessed you wouldn’t be able to make it through and would be inevitably wet. The nurse lifted a baby powder bottle and Caitlyn begged to help. 

She was soon over you with a malicious grin upturning the bottle and squeezing stream after stream of powder onto you. 

You didn’t flinch as it acculturated like spilled flour, but instead never took your eyes off Caitlyn. You search for signs of an ear bud something that might keep her immune and her pants dry. If the resistance could only learn how that worked, a way to launch a targeted strike. The flow of the power struggle would shift dramatically, namely into the pants of your oppressors. 

Loud rustling of the thick absorbency padding of your changed diaper distracts you and soon you are ready to return to your scheduled classes.

WAS THIS INTENDED OR DID YOU FORGET IT?

With best wishes

Diddldum

This has been an interesting story so far. She sure does seem to mess allot. She must be consuming huge amounts of fiber. I would like to get a little more information on the background. What caused her to be where she is at. I have a vague idea based on bits in the story, but would definitely like more solid information.