LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Controlled Involuntary Nighttime Wetting

pppants

Hello everyone,

Is like to share a recent development in my nighttime wetting patterns. 

It seems my subconscious has the ability to recognize when it's ok to wet involuntarily at night. 

Sounds crazy, I know but just listen. On Friday and Saturday night I drank heavily, and fully expected to wake up wet.....And did I ever. I diapered up Friday night and woke up to a fully soaked Confidry with zero recollection of peeing at all. On Saturday night I was intimate with the wife so I did not diaper up before drifting off to dreamland. Subconsciously I thought I was probably gonna wet, but didn't want to bother with putting on "my special underpants". I figured the bed is protected and the sheets need changed anyway. So NBD if  I do have an accident.....6 hours later I woke to a small lake in my bed.....Again I have no recollection of peeing at all. I had more than a few drinks again yesterday and went to bed knowing I have to work early tomorrow, so it would not be ideal to have an accident and be forced to deal with wet bedding in the morning. I woke up this morning to the alarm, and was absolutely bursting to pee. 

Being that this is the second weekend in a row I've experienced this trend, I'm starting to think I can somehow control when I'm going to be a bedwetter. 

With that being said, I'm curious....Am I crazy or just really lucky to have not wet when subconsciously I've deemed the situation of a wet bed would be bad?

As luck would have it my wife stayed up much longer than I, and fell asleep on the couch. 

She was very understanding and comforting when I broke the news I had another accident. :rolleyes:

Do you sleep in one position all night, or move around?  I am fully incontinent, and one of the earliest indicators of trouble ahead was a wet bed when I slept on my left side, whereas for years I remained dry when sleeping on my back.A sleep study would give you hard data to work with; in its absence, you might try sleeping in different positions, and see if you wet more easily in one position than another.  

I typically sleep in my back, but know I am prone to rolling over and sleeping on my side at times. I've honestly never paid attention to which side I sleep on. I'll have to keep that in mind.

I do know that most times when I wake up to a wet  bed, I awake lying on my back.  Whos to say when I'm wearing a diaper? it's always warm even if I wake up on my side. 

tumblr_oywasptn1K1s4v4q1o1_400.jpgMy Saturday morning confidry. Soaked to the very top of the back. Leaked a little on the bed too. :(

18 hours ago, pppants said:

tumblr_oyxz4rgehD1s4v4q1o1_400.jpg

This is the lake I spoke of in my post above. 

That looks like one of my teenage drunken wettings.

9 hours ago, Glennie said:

i have worn diapers to bed most of my life. I know for a fact my wife would have been completely pissed off with me if i did that to the bed.

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Mine wouldn't be happy either.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:56 AM, pppants said:

Being that this is the second weekend in a row I've experienced this trend, I'm starting to think I can somehow control when I'm going to be a bedwetter. 

With that being said, I'm curious....Am I crazy or just really lucky to have not wet when subconsciously I've deemed the situation of a wet bed would be bad?

Based on my experience, it may be months or longer, but your luck will run out at the most inopportune time.

On 11/7/2017 at 7:12 AM, stevewet said:

That looks like one of my teenage drunken wettings.

Yep, I too had huge beer induced bed-wettings during my teens.  Even with an absorbent pad between the bottom and rubber sheets, the stains extended from side to side and not that far from the ends of my single bed.  I liked it, mom …

I guess I'm in for a pretty good test coming up.  I'm going to Vegas this weekend for a bachelor party with a bunch of buddies. There will be substantial drinking involved and I would be mortified if I wet the bed when sharing a room. Fingers crossed my theory holds true, and I can mentally will myself dry overnight. 

Perhaps 3+- hours is not the ideal test, but I got a solid 6 hours last night and the bed remained dry once again. 

I really think I'm onto something here. It’s all mental for me 

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, it happened again...... Subconsciously, I was hoping to wet and boy did I ever. I had more than a few beers with the wife before I headed off to bed last night. I awoke to an absolute soaking/leaking confidry this morning with no recollection of peeing last night. 

The wife crashed on the couch, so she was not impacted by the leak that ensued. This isn't anything out of the ordinary, but there was an interesting development that I wanted to share. I found my wife's yoga pants balled up on the floor at the base of our stairs leading to the living room. When I picked them up I noticed they were absolutely soaked. I didn't see that the couch was wet, but she's buried under a blanket so I can't really tell. As much as it would suck if she wet the couch, a part of me wants that to be the case so I can bust her chops for also wetting in her sleep. 

I guess it's possible she spilled a drink, but I  really want her to be in the same boat as me "having wet the bed last night". 

I'll keep you guys posted on what I figure out.