LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Of Capes, Cowls, and Cuddles (NEW Issue 3 Chapter 9 Up! 11/25/18)

Another fantastic chapter!

Your talent for making fight scenes in which the Underdog prevails without it feeling cheep and contrived is quite impressive.

Apparently Val isn't the only Voidwalker with Mommy/Daddy instincts. This will definitely be important later when next they meet Mi'cha or Forzare.

Also the Font Size changed about halfway through the chapter. If there's an easy way to fix that I'd recommend doing so.

I can't think of any questions at the moment, as my brain isn't fully awake yet. ? But if I think of anything I'll let you know. ♡

Yet another fight that didn’t seem possible to win but once again they came through victorious. This time it was more outsmarting their opponent rather than beating them with power or a spell. I loved it. I just got my likes back just in time to give it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thank you so much for the comments and likes! I'm very glad the flow of this fight is interesting and entertaining :)

Chapter 7: Dinner and a Show

Huh? Bridget asked, nonplussed.

<<Oh, how clever!>> Val exclaimed delightedly. <<A charmingly simple ruse. Even so, its effectiveness speaks for itself. They’re looking exactly where they shouldn’t.>>

A ru- Oh.

Bridget smacked her palm against her forehead, and turned back to where the caped figure had been moments ago.

Sure enough, there it was, this time dangling like a garish spider from a grappling line. The dapper teal figure swung like a pendulum, building up momentum, getting closer and closer to the entry Bridget had made.

<<Hm, pendular motion is interesting means of approximating true three dimensional freedom of movement. Not something a Voidwalker would deign to use, though. Far too imprecise.>>

Well then, be precise, and help me get them out of there!

<<Oh, very well,>> Val huffed. <<You’re lucky that you’re so cute, little one. Otherwise I’d never permit such reckless expenditure of our depleted resources.>>

Bridget swore that the burning in her cheeks was just because she was tired, and reached out with her power once more. 

The walls of the laboratory high above faded from her sight, revealing Forzare and his minions clustered around Mi’cha’s gigantic form. Her energy glowed steadily, but dimmer than before.

One diminutive figure, however, was free of any trace of gravitic energy. It kept close to the wall, avoiding the flurry of assistants tending to their master’s pet. 

Bridget worked as subtly as she could, wrapping the first traces of her power around her target as finely as the threads of a spider’s web. She added more, one by one, until, after a few moments that felt like an hour, her painstaking work was complete.

Once she was finally satisfied, she yanked hard on the gravitic cord she’d woven.

Wha-, Hey!

A young woman’s voice yelped in surprise and dismay as she was pulled abruptly from the building and back downonto the street.

That’s cheating, I stealthed my way in there fair and square!”

For a moment, Bridget was impressed at the girl’s tenacity. If had been her, she probably would have just screamed and lost her lunch. She certainly wouldn’t have had the presence of mind to complain, let alone the alacrity to tuck herself into a roll on landing.

With a roar of pain and fury, Mi’cha erupted out into the sunlight, leaping with the grace of a gazelle, and landing with the force of a meteor.

It seemed that Val had been correct; Forzare had not been able to wholly mend Mi’cha’s myriad injuries. Her upper torso was still mottled the rusty hue of dried blood. A few small shards of glass remained in her right side and in her bulging right forearm, but the largest rents in her skin were greatly diminished. Muscles strained beneath blue skin, and her massive chest heaved with exertion. The predatory fury that shone in her yellow, slitted eyes, however, was undimmed.

[[Another one? I will end you both, and Master Forzare will finally be safe!]]

Aw, jeez. So much for hoping you weren’t real, huh?” 

[[I am very real! And so are my claws!]]

Mi’cha lashed out with sweeping swipes of her foreclaws, seeking the interloper’s vulnerable flesh. Her motion was a blur that Bridget could barely follow; she couldn’t possibly pull the girl away in time. 

But Mi’cha’s blow struck empty air, as her target ducked under her strikeand inside her guard.

Yeah, more like real clumsy, bug-brain!”

The jade-clad girl stuck out a hand right next to Mi’cha’s face, so close that Bridget was sure that the girl was going to get her arm bitten off. The monster opened her jaws wide, exposing the red depths of her tiger-like maw, and the jagged yellows of the enormous fangs within. 

Before she could devour the dapper girl, however, a puff of red vapor shot into Mi’cha’s face from the girl’s palm, in which a small spray bottle had suddenly appeared.

Mi’cha screeched and spluttered, tossing her head violently from side to side. 

Hah!” The girl gloated, leaping backwards out of claw range. “Looks like The Magnificent Tenkai was a bit too spicy for you, huh?”’

Bridget saw the next attack coming before Tenkai did. She watched the muscles beneath Mi’cha’s chitinous hindquarters tense and shift, and the tiny twitch of the enormous stinger readying for a swift and deadly strike. There was no time for precision. With a groan of effort, Bridget unleashed everything she could in one single blast.

Two tihngs happened at once: Mi’cha’s blow went wide, jolted off course by the sudden gravitic pulse. She almost lost her footing, but her sheer number of her limbs let her stabilize easily. 

Tenkai, in contrast, remained distressingly bipedal. Depite her agility, the sudden gravitational shift knocked her off her feet and sent her tumbling  across the grass. With a thud and a rustle, she finally rolled to a stop about ten yards away.

For a brief moment, Bridget felt a flash of satisfaction that Tenkai was beyond Mi’cha’s many-clawed reach. When the furious chimera rounded on her, however, she noticed a flaw in her plan.

[[Fine. I will simply kill you first, assassin.]]

Bridget did her best to scramble away, but she was running on empty. Mi’cha skittered forward, wounded but still lethal. Her prey, on the other hand, had reached her limit. She’d used much more Coidwalker power in the last few hours than she'd ever used before, and her body was ready to give out. The only thing left was her energy sight, through which she saw Mi’cha as a towering colossus of purple-flecked green.

<<Little one, you must do as I instructed,>> Val admonished.

Mi’cha stood mere feet away, fangs bared in a monstrous grin, eager for her impending victory.

I can’t. I’m just too tired.

<<Yes, which is why you must feed!>>

But I’m tired, not-

<<You’re not just a flesh-thing anymore, little one! Bring tired and hungry aren’t discrete phenomena for us.>.>

Mi’cha reached down and grabbed Bridget by the throat. The smell of iron from the dried blood that caked the beast's enormous arm assailed her nostrils. 

[[No more hopping away for you.]]

Mi’cha’s grip tightened. She was neither as patient nor as sadistic as the Warmistress, waiting for suffocation to do its slow, agonizing work. She was a predator; a snapped neck, a clean kill, that would be enough.

But the chimera’s roar of triumph suddenly became a cry of pain as a throwing knife pierced the back of her clawed hand. Bridget thudded to the earth, clutching her neck and choking back tears. 

Let Ghost Girl go, Bluebell, or next time I won’t ask knifely. Just kidding, I totally will,” she said, twirling another knife between her fingers as he spoke.

<<Interesting. If this Tenkai is already working against Vector, she might make a useful ally.>>

Sunlight glinted off the weapons Tenkai held between her gloved knuckles.

Bridget fought through the pain, and took advantage of her freedom to launch herself away from Mi’cha. She found, however, that instead the gravitic ally enhanced leap she’d intended, she barely lifted off the ground long enough to get a foot away from her launch point.

<<Little one. You. Have. To. Feed. Don’t make me tell you again, missy. >>

Bridget instinctively quailed at Val’s unusual sternness. Logically, Val couldn’t really punish her without punishing herself, and there weren’t many punishments worse that being ripped apart by an angry alien warbeast. Still, Val’s tone suggested that, if one existed, she might just apply her considerable intellect, and the last few seconds of their existence, to finding it.

Bridget hurriedly scanned the area in front of her for sources of sustenance. Mi’cha was closest, but a terrible choice. Trying to feed on her life energy and avoid the inedible Voidwalker energy had been like trying to suck tiny bits of meat out of the unyielding shell of a crustacean.

The other option was the fleeing crowd of civilians, or the human security officers unknowingly about to get in over their heads as they converged on the battling metahumans. Looking at them, she suddenly realized that Val was right, she was famished. Each member of the crowd looked like a bite-size snack; it would be so easy to devour them all and feel the same incredible rush of power she did after feeding on the Hellbloods. 

But the part of Bridget that wasn’t entirely consumed with alien hunger rebelled at the thought. After all, there was no way to know if a normal human would survive being fed on the way the augmented Hellblood toughs had. 

That left only Tenkai, brimming emerald-bright with life energy, standing between Mi’cha and the scattered civilians. 

Surely, Bridget thought, she could stand a tiny nibble. 

Quick as she could, Bridget reached out with her power and grabbed at Tenkai’s essence. 

In an instant she was refreshed, and felt the nearly-empty well of her power refilling with a surge of new strength. 

Bridget tried her leap again, and this time she went soaring stories high, right to the roof of a nearby parking garage. 

[[No!]]

<<See, there you go, princess. Doesn’t that feel better?>>

It’s amazing! Now if we could just...

But consuming the tiny morsel of Tenkai’s energy only showed Bridget how desperately hungry she was. And with more energy like that, she was sure that defeating Mi’cha would be easy. 

Just a little more...

It was like eating the most delicious dessert, but as hearty and filling as a stew.

Bridget raised a hand again, gathered energy from her newly-filled reservoir, and sent Mi’cha hurtling away from Tenkai and into the crisp white Vector walls with a resounding crash. Mi’cha mewled in pain and surprise, as her already raw flesh felt the impact.

<< Good, that should do for now. We should get out of here while Forzare’s beast is recovering.>>

Bridget ignored her. Couldn’t Val see how close they were to victory?

With one more reversal of gravity, and she hurledthe cobalt chimera into the sky, and readied the strike that would send her crashing to the earth for the final time, crushed under her own augmented weight.

But midway through this final maneuver, a sudden cry of pain broke Bridget’s concentration. Tenkai fell to her knees, cape pooled around her, doubled over in obvious agony. Her jaunty jade hat slipped from her head and rolled away, coming to rest a few feet away. Bridget gasped, terrified that Mi’cha had somehow landed a venomous parting shot. 

Bridget reached again for the reservoir of power, but it was abruptly gone. 

<<I think you’re done feeding, little one.>>

But I just need- she protested.

<<So, you've decided to kill your new friend already? Cold.>> Val finished with savage flatness.

N-no! I don’t, I didn’t, I’m sorry, I just-, Bridget protested feebly.

As her feeding frenzy faded, it was replaced in a flash by the leaden realization of what she’d almost done.

<< We’re leaving, little one. But we’ll talk about this later.>>

Hot tears of shame burned in Bridget's eyes.“This is exactly why I didn’t want to feed!”

<<Indeed. You’re still a child; it’s not surprising that you can’t control our appetite. It appears that I made an error expecting you to be able to do so.>>

Bridget looked down at the hard grey concrete, wishing she could fall straight through it.

<<However, if you’re going to fight Voidwalkers, you’re going to need to learn..>>

I...I know  Bridget replied, choking back a sob.

<<Fortunately, even from the height you managed, the drop should keep Forzare’s beastie down long enough that we can leave.>>

Bridget turned to go, but even as she did, a vast shadow fell over her.

[[A worthy attempt. But you once again underestimate my master’s genius.]]

When Bridget looked over her shoulder, her heart plummeted. Mi’cha was there, awash in Voidwalker energy. The gravitic bolts that held her form together shone like stars, visible even to the naked human eye. Most incredibly, her massive bulk hovered weightless in the air, bulging yellow eyes level with Bridget’s green ones.

That,” Tenkai gaped from below, “is bullshit.”

• Like 4
On 10/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, Selpharia said:

Well, given the amount of shady stuff Vector does, it certainly seems like the kind of place other heroes should investigate. I wonder why the Stalwart Six and other official hero teams haven't done that? ;)

I was tired and misread the second to last chapter and thought based on this that the new hero would in fact be a fake hero hired by Vector to investigate them and report back to the world at large that there's nothing there. In which case, it'd be a good thing that Bridget almost ate her! ...Maybe? Okay, probably not. If she's dead, there's no proof that she's a fake hero and Bridget is stuck with the guilt of killing someone who might be innocent.

I'm curious as to how Val is going to handle Bridget's mistake after this is over. And how they're going to defeat Mi'cha... though I have a suspicion that there's a good reason she didn't show off her flying skills before. Maybe it'll attract too much attention? (Attention that will hopefully not lead to a bunch of heros trying to break into the main building where the Warmistress is, which seems like it'll lead to a lot of dead people.) 

Hey Val,
Couldn't Bridget just... spit that energy back into Tenkai? Like how wolves will regurgitate food for their puppies! It's still good, right??
I'm sorry for this mental image. It came to mind and I had to do it.

<<An intriguing question! It might theoretically be possible to do that, though it would be a formidable challenge. The problem is that a Voidwalker and her vessel convert life energy into gravitic energy for sustenance almost immediately. And in this case, the change is complete and fundamental - reversing it would be like trying to unburn the wood used as fuel  for your primitive cooking fires>>

<<My little one and I are form a unique specimen, however. and further testing is certainly warranted. I’ll inform Bridget that we have some more tests to run on in the morning.>>

Bridget’s addendum: Please, please don’t give her any more ideas.,

<<That’s hardly a punishment; what you’ve described is standard practicing procedure. I’d initially considered the results of her mistake consequence enough, but I have been rather lenient recently. >>

Nonono, your first idea was fine, space-mommy! Practice is great! I sure do love practice!

<<I believe a standard human punishment would involve my little one spending an allotment of time considering the error of her ways, while located near one of the vertices of the room to prevent distraction?>> Yes, that will do nicely.

You want me to sit in the corner? Really?

<<Oh no, princess. There’s no sense wasting a good opportunity for exercising your powers. Floating in that corner of the ceiling for about fifteen minutes should suffice.>>

But I...This is only going to get worse for me, isn’t it?

<<Indeed.>>

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Selpharia said:

<<That’s hardly a punishment; what you’ve described is standard practicing procedure. I’d initially considered the results of her mistake consequence enough, but I have been rather lenient recently. >>

Nonono, your first idea was fine, space-mommy! Practice is great! I sure do love practice!

<<I believe a standard human punishment would involve my little one spending an allotment of time considering the error of her ways, while located near one of the vertices of the room to prevent distraction?>> Yes, that will do nicely.

You want me to sit in the corner? Really?

<<Oh no, princess. There’s no sense wasting a good opportunity for exercising your powers. Floating in that corner of the ceiling for about fifteen minutes should suffice.>>

But I...This is only going to get worse for me, isn’t it?

<<Indeed.>>

I witch-cackled. Good luck, Bridgett!

Oh, and I haven't been able to comment on every story update when they happen because I've been tired lately, but I liked them all nonetheless. 

Wow, I am not entirely sure what just happened. There was so much action going on I am going to have to go back and read this again a few times. Reading it after a 12 hour shift doesn’t help. I think it was amazing but I need to know what all happened. 

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 8: Showing Cracks

Bridget found herself in agreement, and she sped as fast as she could away from the airborne predator. After a few well timed leaps from building to building, she heard again the deafening thud of Mi’cha landing behind her, shattering shingles and cracking the rooves beneath. Seeing that Bridget’s bunny hopping had outmaneuvered her, Mi’cha adopted a more feline tack. She ran and pounced, so quickly that Bridget didn’t dare glance back even for a moment.

The speed that kept her away from Mi’cha’s claws was, unfortunately, insufficient to outrun her guilt. As fast as she ran and jumped along rooftops, her thoughts raced more swiftly back to Tenkai. Bridget thought about the clever, kinda cute trickster who she’d nearly reduced to a shriveled husk. She felt a lump like a cannonball form in her throat. 

What if she got captured by Vector security, because she was too weakened to fight them off? What if she really was poisoned? What if Mi’cha went back to ki- to hunt the girl down later? 

All these thoughts raced each other round and round in her head, and very soon she had no sense of where she was going. She’d closed her eyes to shut out their stampede.

<<Slow down, sweetie.>> 

And of course she’d disappointed Val so terribly.  It was no wonder she wanted her to slow down and be mauled by the monster whose hot breath came in gales behind her.

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!  she wailed silently, I’ll let it catch me instead! I know I deserve it, and you’re right to be angry, I-I-

<<Bridget.>> The softness where she’d expected the hard edge of an executioner’s axe startled Bridget into silence, cutting off her frantic torrent of self-excoriation. She almost missed the next rooftop in surprise.

<<I don’t want you to do any of that.>> 

<<Tenkai has demonstrated a prodigious skill at stealth,>> Val explained, with that familiar air of authority that turned everything she said into ironclad axiom. <<Sonata’s pawns will spend much more time dealing with a gargantuan escaped war-thrall than they will devote to hunting down someone who is barely older than you, and who poses no imminent threat.>>

The lump in Bridget’s throat diminished ever so slightly. She juked right, made another leap and was rewarded by Mi’cha's hiss of frustration.

<<And if you really want to make sure Mi’cha keeps focusing on you, well, I’m sure you can figure out which buttons to push.>>

Bridget landed on a metal roof with a clatter. 

But I-, Bridget began

<<That is, if the amount of sass I get is a representative indicator.>>

Yeah! I can do that.

Hey Mi’cha,” Bridget shouted over her shoulder, “Forzare is so stupid,I bet he can’t even figure out which end of a beaker to pour from!” 

Bridget’s taunt was immediately and catastrophically successful. The next claw swipe sliced the back of Bridget’s sweater, and missed her spine by millimeters. The autumn afternoon chilled the small of her back, and an icy thrill of fear ran up her spine. 

[[You will not insult Master Forzare! He is brilliant and kind, and gives good pets and delicious snacks! And when I bring him your corpses, he will once again inform me how good I am, even though we both know!]]

Mi’cha leapt after Bridget, but this time, she floated in the air just enough to extend the distance of her jump. She slammed down directly in front of Bridget, the roof of the maroon van she landed on screaming and buckled under her weight.

Bridget panted from the exertion of the chase. Her warm sweater was cold with sweat. Her opponent’s body glistened with perspiration too, but all that did in her case was highlight the immense bulging magnitude of her muscles.

[[You’re tired, aren’t you, assassin? Good.]] 

The next strike that came was as quick and sudden as a snakebite. Bridget just barely managed to dodge a blur of a claw strike, only to be sideswept by two of Mi’cha’s armored legs. The sharp edges of the organic armor tore a pair of rents in Bridget’s sweater. Bridget barely had time to register the  blunt impact on herchest as she was knocked over the side of the building by the sheer force of the blow. 

Bridget clenched her teeth to stop the scream that welled up in her throat from escaping. She kept her composure enough to reach for the reservoir of power within her, and slowed her descent skillfully. A proud smile flashed across her face. 

<<Good work, sweetie.>> 

But when Bridget was about halfway between the roof and the parking lot pavement below, she saw a familiar shadow fall on her. 

Her pursuer had expected this very maneuver, and had jumped from the building as well. The leap perfectly timed to slam and crush her as she floated down.

<<Drop!>> Val barked. 

Bridget obeyed at the speed of thought, and that alone saved her from a splattering demise. She managed to blunt the impact enough not to suffer any drastic injuries. Still, the fall rattled every single bone in her body, and knocked her to her knees, slightly stunned, flesh stinging as the jagged asphalt dug in.

Mi’cha landed a few feet ahead of her, nearly shearing off the top of a tall light that bent over the parking lot. Her torso dipped as her six legs absorbed the impact.

A small group of uniformed Vector security officers stood waiting where Tenkai had collapsed. They wore light, silvery body armor over their legs and chests, and even from a distance Bridget could see the prism pistols slung at their sides. 

At the sound of the pair of impacts, they ran toward the combatants. Seeing them advance, Bridget felt a sense of impending doom pierce the haze of her all-over soreness.

Mi’cha straightened, her feline eyes bulging, still rimmed with the red dust from Tenkai’s spray attack. Bridget looked up at the horrifying chimera bearing down on her, desperately searching for even the remotest hint of a weakness. 

[[My venom burns, you know.]] Mi’cha growled, psychic voice seething. [[A fitting punishment for your attempts to hurt my Forzare]]

She reared her tail back to strike, aimed directly at Bridget’s heart.

But focused as she was on her prey, Mi’cha did not see the jade blur behind her. Her tail began to descend for the killing blow, but stopped short with a resounding metallic clink.

Clink clink clink clink clink. 

Mi’cha growled in confusion, and Bridget saw the reason. Her tail was at its thinnest point right at the base of her bulbous stinger, and Tenkai had used a pair of bright blue handcuffs to attach her tail to the thin parking lot lamp. 

The chimera wriggled and writhed, but couldn’t bring any of her claws to bear to free herself. 

Smile, Bluebell, you’re on video! Let’s see Vector try to cover this up!”

Tenkai stood behind Bridget, a cell phone in her hand, hat restored to its jaunty position atop her head, and a grin of triumph on her face.

Mi’cha roared in impotent protest.

Bridget rose to her feet as quickly as she could and ducked out of camera view. 

<<Our energy sheath should protect us, there’s no need to worry. At best, the device will record a slight disturbance in the air.>>

Okay. Just want to be sure. Bridget focused her dwindling energy, reinforcing her gravitic veil, which had begun to slip during the struggle.

Stop right there!” A chorus of male voices commanded.

The Vector security goons had finally come into range of Tenkai and Bridget, and menaced both with their prism pistols.

Tenkai froze for a moment, and lowered her camera. 

Hey, Ghost Girl? Any chance you can make laser shields or anything?” Tenkai whispered out of the corner of her mouth. Bridget shook her head, before belatedly realizing that it was very unlikely Tenkai could see the gsture. 

Guess that’s a no. Well, original plan it is then.”

<<I suspect we can still help regardless, little one.>>

Tenkai dropped a small black sphere from inside her sleeve. 

As she did, the Vector security forces opened fire.  They were unprepared, however, for the gravitic pulse Bridget unloaded at the same time. The oozy grip sheaths kept the guns in their hands, and they were too many for a tired Bridget to incapacitate them all quickly. But she was at least able to disrupt their aim; Tenkai’s agility and her smoke bomb did the rest. 

Bridget knew it was time to go; she wouldn’t get another chance, and there were so many bright lines of energy lancing through the air. She leapt away, hopping from one rooftop to another back the way she came. There was no froggy-jumping this time, just the wind on her face, and time for Val to strategize.

<<That young human is clearly interested in harming Vector, and does not appear to have any institutional backing. She could make an excellent ally.>>

Yeah, except I almost ate her!

<< She had no way of knowing that was you.>>

But I know! And she must too, or she wouldn’t have left! What if it happens again?

<<It won’t, sweetie.>>

How can you be sure?

<<Because I’ll train you.>>

That’s your answer to everything, isn’t it? She whined.

<<Yes.>>

Well, points for honesty. But why is it always that?

<<Because that’s all we can do. We were very fortunate today, but there is every chance that we will simply fail and die.

<<I had hoped my knowledge would be enough. But, I did not know about Forzare’s beast, or his laboratory. Likewise, we won’t know what other deadly weapons Sonata can bring to bear.>>

She paused for a long moment.

<<Sweetie, I...I may not be able to protect you. I nearly wasted both of our lives on a brash reconnaissance mission that yielded nothing. This is precisely like the situation with Sonata herself. I’m sorry.>>

Bridget was stunned. An apology. But more than that, Val’s abrupt vulnerability diminished the burning flame of her anxiety. It took her a few more blocks to figure out what to say.

Val, there’s nothing to apologize for. I agreed to everything. We did at least get that that ID card and the space gun. Maybe we could use it. And we did manage to get good intel too, so mission accomplished there. It’s just the intel said that Sonata has a new chief scientist with a giant scorpion-tiger-centaur for a pet. It’s not like he’s anywhere near as good as the old one though.

Bridget might have been mistaken, but she could have sworn she felt the Voidwalker blush.

<<Indeed,>> Val said. <<Thank you, little one.>>

Anytime.

They finally landed, outside the familiar light blue split-level Winston house.

I love you, space-mommy. 

<<I love you too, princess.>>

The two of them channeled their power, rose up to Bridget’s bedroom window, opened it, and slipped inside.

--

Well, dear readers, we've done it, we've finally reached the end of the battle with Mi'cha! Thanks, everyone for reading, and as always, likes and comments are greatly appreciated. I'll also keep the fourth-wall mailbox open, just in case anyone has questions they want to direct that way. 

• Like 6
17 hours ago, Selpharia said:

[[You will not insult Master Forzare! He is brilliant and kind, and gives good pets and delicious snacks! And when I bring him your corpses, he will once again inform me how good I am, even though we both know!]]

God, I love Mi'cha! The ultimate blend of deadly assassin cunning and adorable pet logic! ?

And Tenkai once again shows herself to be the real MVP of this battle. I'm casting my vote now: more Tenkai! More Tenkai!

Question for Mi'cha:

"Who's a good girl?" :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another epic battle won by Bridget and Val when they probably shouldn’t have. Glad I still had a like to give it. I am looking forward to reading more.