LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Between sizes

lpa

I have recently tried my samples of ABU Preschools, I had a sample of both the small and medium size as my waist measurement is at the top end of one and the bottom of the other 

with the small both sets of tapes where either on or near the edge of the landing zone and the waistband sat just over my belly button, with the mediums the lower tapes where towards the outer whereas the upper tapes met in the middle with and inch or so of plastic above my belly button. 

Around my legs I cannot say I noticed much difference but the smalls where abit tighter at the top of my thighs. 

In this situation where one is between sizes is it better to go up or down or does it not really matter?

On 11/5/2017 at 6:06 PM, lpa said:

I have recently tried my samples of ABU Preschools, I had a sample of both the small and medium size as my waist measurement is at the top end of one and the bottom of the other 

with the small both sets of tapes where either on or near the edge of the landing zone and the waistband sat just over my belly button, with the mediums the lower tapes where towards the outer whereas the upper tapes met in the middle with and inch or so of plastic above my belly button. 

Around my legs I cannot say I noticed much difference but the smalls where abit tighter at the top of my thighs. 

In this situation where one is between sizes is it better to go up or down or does it not really matter?

I have the same problem, I go with the mediums just because they are a little more comfortable to sleep in. Someday hopefully they will make a diaper that fits perfectly for those of us with a 28-30 inch waist 

On 11/7/2017 at 8:18 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I have the same problem, I go with the mediums just because they are a little more comfortable to sleep in. Someday hopefully they will make a diaper that fits perfectly for those of us with a 28-30 inch waist 

When typical America fits that size they might. What is it with so many people on this site weighing under 130lbs.

19 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

When typical America fits that size they might. What is it with so many people on this site weighing under 130lbs.

I'm noticing that more and more, even just among friends and relations.  At least I'm a muscle-packed 5ft human, weighing in at 130lbs, but I know plenty of people half a foot taller than me with the same weight.

I'm 6' 235. I fit comfortably in a large of pretty much anything. I may not be cut but I'm pushing 275 one time max on the bench right now. I go to the gym about 3-5 days a week for about 2hours at a time. Haven't worked up the courage to go padded yet, but it would help out when you're doing squats and have to pee. Also the protein after causes an immediate need to poop. That might be fun.

On 11/9/2017 at 7:23 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I weigh 133 but but I am tall and lanky. I can’t speak for anyone else but it is the way I was born lol. I have tried my whole life to gain weight. I have gained a little over the years, I was 5’10” 112 pounds when I first joined the Army 22 years ago. Use to be a size 6 diaper fit perfect, now they are a little snug so progress I guess 

Because of my shape, any diaper which I can tape up is too long front-to-back. I solve that by folding the excess plastic backing inside down to the padding in front when putting it on, then if needed I fold the back inside likewise. I tape the top first, then put the bottom tapes just below those again folding the excess plastic backing inside. Works for me, YMMV. Medium Moli's are perfect on me like this and the tucked-in backing helps prevent leaks :D

Bettypooh

On 11/13/2017 at 6:55 AM, Bettypooh said:

Because of my shape, any diaper which I can tape up is too long front-to-back. I solve that by folding the excess plastic backing inside down to the padding in front when putting it on, then if needed I fold the back inside likewise. I tape the top first, then put the bottom tapes just below those again folding the excess plastic backing inside. Works for me, YMMV. Medium Moli's are perfect on me like this and the tucked-in backing helps prevent leaks :D

Bettypooh

I fold it outside down in the front just like the old pampers when I was a toddler lol

On 11/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I have a 26 inch waist but I have 34 inch hips. Women have wider hips and a butt. So diapers are always loose around my waist and the upper tabs are always close together and I don't complain. I prefer Mediums because of how much they hold and smalls are too tight and don't hold as much. 

I found myself in this dilemma - according to the sizes on the chart smack-dab in the middle of a Medium but it always felt like it fit wrong. I sized up to Larges and am generally thrilled with the results: way more accommodating, higher rise, thicker feel, everything I was looking for in a fit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 6:17 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

My bigger issue, and I'm curious to hear solutions, is that the crotches are always WAY too wide.  Is there a proper way to fold up a diaper so the crotch sits a bit flatter?

I would love to hear a solution for this too lol. It would be awesome if someone made an ABDL diaper that was more hour glass shaped with a slightly narrower crotch.