LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya frowned. “ not really there just traditional when it comes to little i guess “ mya said. She looked for Rosa. “ honey I want the girls to get matching dresses for Sunday dinner “ mya said. 

Kayla looked around swinging her feet. 

Mya follows her after she hears  that to look at the dresses. “ let’s get them the yellow rose lookin dress and the purple one “ mya said. 

Kayla saw her sister and wondered what’s wrong. “ Bella you okay”

“ If we put bows in there hair they will look so cute. “ mya said getting of head herselfz 

Kayla frowned she didn’t like old school Little’s.  “ what hopefully she doesn’t try anything “ Kayla said in a whisper. 

“Careful Mya Yes there be cute but don’t get head of your self bella doesn’t seem girly “ rose said 

bella made a face from listening to Mya and rose before whispering back to Kayla “they don’t seem like it other wise Mya would of got me for the talking back so far the worst thing they seem to be doing is buying us matching dresses “ bella making another face to Kayla this time 

“ I made a deal with Bella she promised to be girly for two days out the weekJust nothing pink “ mya said putting bows in the cart.  

Kayla was nervous. “ yea your right I don’t think they are. I wonder if she going to treat us different at her mother house “ Kayla said. 

“Okay just don’t give the poor girl a heart attack “ rose joke 

“I don’t know but I’m going to ask so don’t say anything about what I’m about to ask “ Bella says before taking a deep breath “....mommy? Are you going to treat us like your parents want you to?” Bella ask Mya her voice full of worry 

Mya laughed then looked at Bella. 

“ of course not sweetie you guys are my daughters I will do what feels right. So most likely I won’t put you down on that day. “ mya said. 

Kayla put her heads in her hands. 

Bella let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding when Mya said that glad for two things one Mya wasn’t  like her parents and two she didn’t make a big deal that Bella called her mommy 

“what’s wrong Kayla” rose ask her when she turn around and saw Kayla covering her face 

Mya was super excited that  Bella called her mommy but didn’t  show it.  “ only thing I don’t want to happen is you being mouthy to me while we’re there l mya said.

kayla lifted her hands up. “ I’m just alittle nervous that’s all “ Kayla said. 

Mya smiled and put some more dresses in the cart. The pushed the cart over to the shoes. “ you both need dresses shoes then sneakers and a pair of boots “ mya said. She put in the dress shoes. 

Kayla shook her head no. That she was okay. 

“Thank you” Bella said looking at the shoes and saw lumber jack type boots that where brown “is it Okay if I get those  Bella ask  unsure if she was aloud  she then turn and look at the sketchers “I do there nice” Bella agree 

rose kiss her on the head and walk over to tops instead and started to hold things up picking here or there “if there something you like let me know “ she tells Kayla 

Mya looked at the lumber jack boots. 

“ honey I’ll get them but I’m also going to get you pair of uggs” mya said looking at her shoe size which was tiny. 

Kayla saw the sparkle toes sketches. “ can I get those mama “ she said wanting them so bad. 

“Why there so ugly it even has ug in the name “ Bella added jokingly at the end trying to be careful what she said 

“Okay thouse are cute and look pink uggs” rose said nothing Mya by them 

“ well I’m getting you a pair. And temper to watch you mouth “ mya said smiling at the end so Bella would know she wasn’t mad. 

Kayla looked at the uggs. “ yea those are nice I like them “ Kayla said she yawned becoming tired. 

Bella smiled back glad Mya wasn’t mad and gave a sheepish shrug 

“sleepy honey?” Rose ask Kayla before looking at both girls then turn to her wife “there very different to each other aren’t they” she whisper to Mya 

Mya tickled Bella. “ yes they are wich is good. I think we should just get bottles and pacifier tonight and diapers then shop for two cribs tomorrow. We only have one extra room” mya said thinking about that. 

Kayla nodded and continue to suck her thimb. 

“You sure that good ? And what about blankets and special cuddly toys for them to sleep with? Hmm guess there just have to shear there only babies anyway it be easier if not and the room to small which I’m not sure we could always consider moving we been thinking about it for a while anyway “ Rose offers to Mya before turning to Kayla and smile “it’s okay honey close your eyes and sleep “ she says to her 

Bella giggle cutely when tickled 

“ yes I know it’s small but that’s. What we have for now. Its just going to have to work. We can get them blankets and stuffed animals. It’s just they other had  long day so I was think we can shop more when they had a goodnight rest “ mya said. 

Kayal nodded her body was starting to hurt again but she didn’t say anything.