LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ okay I just came back from the grocery store. I’ll meet you at the store” mya said before hanging up. She turned her head at Bella. “ yes you will get a say. I can tell your not a girly girl. So I understand if want “dinosaurs and stuff. But on occasion you will have to wear a dress like when go to family dinner “ mya explained.

kaya kicked her feet in the car seat. “ what do we call you and your wife “ Kayla asked. 

“ call me mommy and my wife mama “!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright I'll see you there have the girls been okay with you so far ?" Rose ask 

Bella felt a lot better when mya said she got that Bella wasn't girly but she felt unsure about calling mya and her wife mama and mommy but didn't say anything about it she knew she would have to just not yet if she could help it 

“ yes Kayla really good and adjusting fast. Bella isn’t though but I hope she will soon. “ mya said. She started to drive to babies r us. “ I think she just scared because they were probably abused last time “ mya said.

Kayla looked at her sister. “ Bella at least you will not be forced into being something your not.” 

"Is she giving you a hard time? Maybe a lot of people don't treat little's right at all and yeah hopefully she will but it take time" Rose says as she gets in her car

"yeah that is nice okay so far mya doesn't seem that awful just give me time okay " Bella says to her sister 

“ yes she back talking a lot. But I think it just comes with it.  Yea I’m giving her time” mya said to rose. 

Kayla smiled that was better than nothing. 

“ yes I know. I’m just pushing you a little bit “ Kayla said.!

"Well that smart that she doesn't right away trust us you should know what happens to a lot that do, I'm glad you are and I shouldn't be that long from the shop " Rose says 

"Yes I know but don't push me too much Kayla you may be older but your too trusting at points " Bella says before going back to listening to mya talk to her wife 

“ yes I’m not. But hopefully before we go to my parents on Sunday she good. I don’t want them to think imma bad parent “ mya said. 

Kayla knew that was right that’s why they were in a bad home before. Because she was to trust worthy. “ yea okay I won’t “ 

"I'll think they will understand if she still unsure of us honey " Rose says 

"thank you I just don't want to lose you because your all I have Kayla I don't think I could survive without you " Bella says truthfully 

Mya faked laugh. “Obviously you don’t know my prarents like I do. “Mya said. She pulled into the babies r us parking lot. “ where here I’m going to keep the girls in the car until you come “ 

kayla smiled hearing that. “ I love you to and I know I’m hard on you it’s just because I want you to be happy. “ Kayla said. 

"There my parents in laws remember " Rose says rolling her eyes and adds " okay I'm just pulling up I can you now " Rose says pulling up next to mya after hanging up she gets out of the car and knocks on mya window 

"I know you do and I want you too be happy to " Bella said giving Kayla a small smile 

“ yea I remembered but “ my said joking. She hung up the phone and looked at rose threw the window. “ hi honey “ 

kayla smiled back than looked at the other Amazon out the window. “ that most be our other parent” 

“ of course you can. “ mya said. She walked in and got a cart and placed Bella in it. 

“ I’ll shop for Bella and you can shop for Kayla “ Mya said. 

Kayla had never been in the baby store. She looked at everything amazed. 

“Sounds good” rose agree putting Kayla in another cart “now let’s see what cute things to buy you” rose cooed at Kayla 

bella smiles when Mya agree “thank you “ she says shyly being a little nicer and warming up a little to Mya as she look around the shop 

Mya walked over to the clothes and stuff first. Going away from the girly clothes. 

“ okay so let’s make a deal. You can where none girl clothes every day but Friday and Sunday. Other than that you can wear want . “ mya explained looking at the clothes. 

Kayal was girly but not to bad. She wouldn’t wear dresses and stuff. She liked skirts though. “ can we get tutu pleas” 

Bella thought about it before saying “okay just no pink or puffy” was Bella demand which wasn’t unreasonable 

“okay honey we can get you a tutu “ rose agree going to the girly clothes 

“But puffy stuff dumb to wear” Bella whine and gave a pout 

rose look at it then at Kayla before looking for her size once she had she put it in the cart before going to look around pick up things here and there 

Mya loved seeing Bella pout it was super cute. “ okay puffy stuff only on Sunday s when we go to my parents “ mya said. She picked out some blue rompers and some plain shirts. 

Kayla pointed to some pick out some more skirts and rompers she wanted.