LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

"Okay as long as you know " Bella says to her before blushing deeply when mya put her hand diaper and told them they won't be able to tell when they had to go "for how long won't we be able too tell ?" Bella ask worried 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ well you won’t be able to hold is what I mean. So for about a month. Then I will take it out. But after that you still won’t hbe control “ nya said. She went to check Kayla diaper who was wet. 

“ I’m going to be back to take you both home. But I want you both to try to take a nap while I’m gone. My nurse will come change you two “‘mya said. She turned on the tv for them then left the room. 

Bella didn't like the sound of any of what mya said to them she then turn back to Kayla still frowning before turning to watch tv trying too stay awake till the pain meds kick in and she fell asleep 

Mya went out and told her wife. Then finished her days work taking two months off to take care of the littles. She would still being getting paid. She went to the nursery to see that they were still sleeping.

kayla was happy for once hop No kothing bad would happen. She went to sleep after watching tb. 

Rose agree with her wife and left to go back to work to calling her boss to ask for time off and explaining why she needed she got two months off too with pay like mya and went to finish off her day her time off would start Monday officially so she still had to work tomorrow but that would been fine and gave her time to get things in order 

bella was lightly snoring in her sleep sucking her thumb as she slept 

Mya picked up Kayla first and put her on the car seat. She picked up Bella next and gently put her in car sweat smiling. She put there car seat in the car reafacing. Then she drove to babies r us. She called her wife before going in. 

“ hey honey after work want to meet me at babies r us. So we can get some things “ mya asked her. 

"Hey Hun yeah that sounds find I'll meet you there when I finish work " Rose agree and hang up then carrying on dealing with things and set up a meeting 

bella started to wake up in the car "where are we now?" Bella ask groggy as she tried to see what was going on 

“ I need to get some things from here “ mya said. She took out Bella then took out Kayla. She placed the both in to a shopping cart attached with a seat. 

“ okay be a good baby. I might see someone” mya said.

kayla woke up and rubbed her eyes.” Hi “ she said sleepily.

“ well I just want my friends to think I’m being a unfit mother. Now talking like that young lady can’t happen. If you feel like you can’t handle yourself suck your thumb “ mya said smiling. She tickled kayla with her hand. 

“ it makes it seems I let you talk back to me. I’ll explain more when we get home. Princess “ mya said smiling at how cute her pout was. She walked into the grocery store and went straight to the baby aisle. 

Kayla looked at her sister. “ just try to be good. “ Kayla said. 

Mya put in some formula and bottles for the girls. She so put in some baby snacks into the  cart. “ you guys probably going to need teething rings “ nya said. She put them in the cart to. 

Kayla smiled and looked around the store. 

“ Bella have you noticed none of the amazons asking us weird questions “ Kayla’s whispered. When they use to go to the grocery store people would come up to them

"Because that would mean having to talk to us and you know how they hate that " Bella say to Kayla then pops her thumb in her mouth again but adds after thinking about what Kayla said "wat would they ask anyway?" She ask 

Bella just look at her sister a look that said really look at us "really look at us dummy they won't be saying that now " Bella says to her before going back to watching mya Bella started to shake a little feeling cold now and bored from being sick in a seat for too long 

Kayla eyes started to water. “ Bella stop being so rude all the time. You hear what mya said leave if your unhappy” Kayla said sick of her sister attitude. 

Mya could tell something was wrong. “

Dont worry we’re leaving soon we’re in check out now “ mya cooed tickling bells feet. 

"I was not smiling I was trick into giggling " Bella says still blushing  not going to admit it was nice to giggle again as it had been along time since she had "I'm cold " she added afterwards when they where at the car 

“ that was a real smile “ nya said. She looked in the back trunk for a blanket. “ here I’ll wrap you up in this until I get you guys some clothes. You can tell I wasn’t prepared for Little’s “ mya said with a giggle. She put Bella in her seat first then Kayla. She got in the car turned the heat on and called her wife. 

Kayla looked over at her sister. “ see it’s not that bad “ 

Bella got comfortable wrap up in a blanket and her seat "don't push it Kayla it's going okay so far " Bella says to her sister not going to get her hopes up " um you said where going well you are buying clothes um do we get a say ?" Bella ask mya when she gets into the car 

"hey honey I just finish my meeting" Rose says when she picks up her phone walking to her car