LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Mya and Rosa were to Amazon women. The we’re both over 8 ft tall. Mia was a doctor at a hospital and Rosa was( to can pick ). One day mya went to work on an emergency call. Suppoly two little were beaten very badly and needed emergency surgery. Mya tried really to keep the alive. She operated on them for over 2 hours. Finally both Little’s were saved. Mya was super happy. Both Little’s were super cute and needed to be babied after there accident. Mya wanted them to be in a loving home. The only that could happen if she took them. She knew her and her wife didn’t want to take in Little’s right now but the two Little’s in the hospital bed together needed a loving home. She called her wife on the phone. “ honey please come down here it’s an emergency “ she said looking at the Little’s there the glass. They were both sleeping. Which was the cutest thing ever. To mya. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While all that happen Rose was in her office as the headmistress of the local high school she was a little taller then her wife in heels other wise they where the same height Rose was very beautiful with her blond hair and bright green eyes she had just finish some paper work about a class trip for the freshman class when her wife called her "alright I'll be right down are you okay ?" Rose ask as she grab her jacket and told her vice head that she had to leave for a bit about a emergency and left to go the hospital finding her wife was easy after she ask a nurse "okay I'm here what's wrong?" Rose ask mya looking worried at her 

Mya went over and hugged her wife with a smile. “ I hope you were not doing anything important “ mya said. She walked her wife over to the window she was looking in. 

“ I just did one of my best surgeries ever. I saved two little girls. I know we said since we work to much we won’t have time for a little. But I really like the two in there. I’m willing to take a month or two off to take care of them.  Honey if I let these two go to an orphanage for Little’s you know they will be treated battle and punished for no reason.  With us I know they will be love. Plus I need to watch them since they are still hurt from the car crash” 

kayla was one of the Little’s in the nursery next to her sister. She looked at her with her big blue eyes. “ Bella where are we “ she asked still alittle confused from the medicine. 

"Oh you know just paper work " Rose said as she hug Mya back she look at her wife confused when she brought over to a glass and look in and listen to her wife talk her eyes never leaving the girls 

Rose sigh and turn to Mya and look at her careful thinking for a few moments before saying "okay we can take them in and I'll take some time off too that I'm owed and help you look after them but after that we will need to think of something "  

bella was younger of the two little's and was just waking up too and look around "don't know " she mumbles out 

Mya was happy she didn’t make her wife leave during a meeting. “ thank you so much. I know we won’t regret this. “ mya said with a smile. 

She looked threw the window. “ I have to go check on them since there up. Then break the good news to them “ mya said walking in the lab. 

“ hi guys I’m your doctor mya. You both were in a bad accident. So I would just like to check you two make sure the surgery went okay “ 

kayla looked at the Amazon come in. “ please don’t hurt us “ she said in a whimper. 

Mya heart melted. “ I won’t I promise.”  She took out her sethscope and began checking there hearts. 

Rose give mya a smile and watch her go check on the little's she wasn't so sure if they would or not but she knew mya would be a great mum so didn't say anything 

bella was to scared to say anything when mya came in and kept as still as a broad while mya was there clearly scared of the amazon woman too as she tried to get closer to her older sister even though she was in pain and tried to make sure the Doctor didn't notice her move 

Mya could tell they were scared. She put her sethscope away. “ okay girls I promise I’m not going to hurt. You both are in a lot of pain. I promise I will help you get better. Now I’m going to give you some medicine to make the pain go away” Mia walked out the room. She looked at her wife’s. “ there scared of me “ she said softly. 

Kayla watched the amazon women leave. For some reason she trusted her. “ Bella I don’t think she going to hurt us. Like the last one did. “ Kayla said. 

"Oh honey they may not scare of you yourself there probably just scared of waking up in a hospital " Rose says rubbing mya back softly 

"there all the same Kayla they seem nice then hurt people like us " Bella says to her sister not a trusting people easily 

“ yes I think they are just scared waking up in the hospital “ mya said   

Kayla frowned she wished her sister would believe. “ she saved our lives I think we can trust her I promise “ Kayla said. She looked down between her legs. She noticed she was in a diaper. “ i think they think we are babies look “ she said pointing to the diaper. 

"I just said that" Rose said with a chuckle 

"we where in a car crash they had to save us little or not they still got the normal laws like we know " Bella says frowning and frowning deeper when Kayla says the amazons thought they were babies and the fact both where wearing diapers 

“ I know I just thought I would repeat it to convince myself” mya said laughing. 

Kayla looked at the diaper hers was already wet. “ maybe she wants to adopt us “ Kayla said kind of scared. “ it might be better than hiding from amazon “ Kayla said 

"Good to know I'm married to a parrot " Rose tease 

"don't get ahead of yourself and it won't be better you heard of them and what they do to little's they baby it won't be any better " Bella says laying back down covering her eyes from the light 

Mya laughed. “ I’m going back in to give them this pain medicine “ mya said. She walked in. “ hey girls sorry it took so long “ 

kayla looked at Bella. “ you always have to be negative I think she’s different I can “ Kayla said.  Kayla smiled at her. “ my names kayla and that’s my little sister Bella” Kayla Saudi 

mya smiled. “ I knew that when I operated on then. “ mya said. She took out a spoon and pores medicine and brought it near Bella mouth. “ it’s going to make you feel better” 

Bella first glared at her sister "the reason  I think like that is because you think they can be different and so far you prove that they can't " bella said to Kayla 

Bella moved her head away when mya brought the spoon to her lips rather be in pain with amazons around then drug out of her mind was her way of thinking now that she wake and knew where her and Kayla was not trusting the large people as easily as her sister did 

Mya frowned. “ oh come on. I promise it’s going to make you feel good nothing else” mya said. Mya brought the spoon to Kayla mouth who took it with no problem. 

Mya poured some more medicine “ onto the spoon for  Bella. “ come on Bella it’s good “ mya Said.

Mya smiles once she did. “ okay well I looked threw both of your records to see if you guys were adopted and you weren’t. You live with each other. But I’m sorry to tell that wont happen anymore. Well for one reason is because you both need to be watched because of the surgery and two the state going to see unfit. So before they can take you both I would love to become you mommy. I’m not like every one else who just abuses Little’s. “ mya explained. 

"Yeah like your the first to say the last part that's how we ended up here in the first place " Bella says rolling her eyes once more but said nothing about the rest as little's didn't really have rights so if mya wanted to adopted them then Bella  and Kayla had no choice 

“ honestly my wife and I try to help Little’s get more rights and keep them safe. Why else do you think I’m a doctor for Little’s “ mya said.  

Kayal looked at her sister. “ Bella for once in you life can we just have something good come to us. I like her a lot “ Kayla whispered. 

"Because it was last job left open here" Bella answered before turning to Kayla "we did your the one who got us all into this by not listening when I said it wasn't  good idea to go outside are area also like to point out we have no say anyway  idiot remember  " Bella whispered back to Kayla then turn back to mya 

"great you think your helping it still doesn't change the fact if you want us we don't get a say like where animals so whatever my sister likes you and you want little's so does it really matter what I say anyway she the one who in charge anyway " Bella finished off by pointing to Kayla 

Mya frowned. “ I guess your write you don’t have any say. But if you wanted to I could take your sister and leave you in orphanages who treat Little’s  horrible force feed you. Spank and put you threw torture machine. You can do that. So you actually have a choice on where you want to go” mya said. 

Kayla knew that the homes we’re bad and this was her fault. 

“ Bella think hard about this please. “ 

"And what telling me something like that really going make me go oh please don't do that I'll go with you and be a dumb baby for you " Bella said with a frown and added "but  fine my sister wants to go with you and I go with her even if you said your just take her it both of us or neither "  

Bella wasn't normally rude or anything but she was scared and angry and didn't want anything bad to happen to her sister , mya could see that as Bella words didn't match the worry/ fear in her eyes to show her words didn't match how she felt mya could see Bella was just a scared little 

Mya could tell Bella was just scared and trying to be brave. “ okay it’s all settle then. You two will be coming home with me tonight. One thing I didn’t tell you was. That for medical reason you two will be restricted to liquids for the next two days. After that only solid food “ mya said.

kayla smiled she rolled over and hugged her sister. “ yea I’m happy now. We can finally be safe even if it means to be a baby “ Kayla said. 

"If this fuck up like the last time I swaer it won't be them hurting you Kayla I will " Bella whispers to her sister Bella was glad that Kayla was happy but Bella was still worried so made it known this was the last time she was letting her older sister make the choice when it came to there safety 

Kayla could tell her sister was serious. “ I can’t promise anything but I hope it doesn’t “ Kayla said. 

Mya walked back over to the Little’s. She stuck her hand in Bella diaper. “ your not even that wet. Also you both have a cathedral in bladder so you guys will go to the bathroom with out knowing “ mya said.