LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ not yet honey you can when she’s off the machine okay “ mya says. “ she should only be on the machine for about thirty more minutes” 

Kayla starts to cry she just wanted to be held by rose and she couldn’t.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ rose maybe get her bunny and pacifier she needs to calm down her heart going up “ mya said concerned. 

Kayla was crying really bad she didn’t want to be on thher machine anymore all she wanted was her mommy. 

Rose nodded and got them “is there no way I can hold her Mya that’s what she wants and she scared and alone in there “ Rose ask as she put the bunny next to Kayla and cover her with the blanket carefully before playing with Kayla hair 

“ no I’m sorry there’s no way until she off the machine. She not even suppose to have anything in there she will be done in ten minutes “ mya said

kayla grabbed onto rose hand holding tight still crying but it stoping alittle.

Mya came back with the nurse and took Kayla out the machine and placed her into Rose arms still hooked up to an iv. 

“ there you go “ mya said. Mya went over and picked up Bella and laid her on the chair. 

Kayla cuddle up to rose and held on to her short not wanting to be put down. 

Rose held Kayla close not wanting to put her down either 

Bella woke up a little when Mya moved her “can Kayla have a crown now mommy” she mumble sleepily out thinking that would make her sister feel better 

“ yea she can “ mya said she put the crown on Kayla head.  Mya looked at the time. “ Bella and I are going to get going soon will you two be fine here “ mya ask. 

Kayla looked over at Bella. “ thank you “ she said softly 

“ yea she can “ mya said she put the crown on Kayla head.  Mya looked at the time. “ Bella and I are going to get going soon will you two be fine here “ mya ask. 

Kayla looked over at Bella. “ thank you “ she said softly 

“ you guys are stuck here overnight there going to move you into a room with a bed and a crib “ mya says she goes and picks up Bella. 

“ call me if you need anything the night staff is good but call if anything goes wrong” mya walked over and kissed rose head and Kayla . 

Kayla ended falling back to sleep. 

“I know that why I was wondering if you could take a taxi and leave me the car for tomorrow please and I will if anything happens “ rose says 

Bella waves bye and cuddles into Mya again 

“Yeah that fine I’ll see you tomorrow morning then” rose says 

Bella wave bye before she carried away “so what was wrong with Kayla then mommy ?” Bella ask when she was put in the car