LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ also before you leave I just want to get and X-ray of her legs. So just one of you follow me and bring her to the x rayroom strip her down “ Martin said.

mya did just that leaving her diaper on then followed him to the x Ray room. Martin quickly took four x rays and told mya to wait for him back in the lobby. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya came back and dressed Bella. “ I guess to make sure she definitely doesn’t need the surgery “ mya said. 

Martin came back with the x rays. “ so if you look right here you can tell some of muscles is damaged that’s not Bella x Ray. This is Bella x Ray. Here you see her muscles is damaged but not a bad so she can crawl and possible walk. What causing the pain is right near her knee. It’s crooked if I can just straighten it out the pain should go away “ Martin explained holding up the x Ray.

mya looked at Bella. “ okay Do it straighten her knee out” mya said knowing that wasn’t easy being a doctor. “ but I would like to do it” 

martin looked at mya confused. “ well okay ill go get you the tools “ he walked out the room. 

” your knee bone isn’t like up with the other bone. So I have to straighten it out. I want to do it because it will hurt less I hope. This you can for I know it’s not going to feel good “ mya said. 

Martin can back in with one tool mya needed and laid out a table. 

Mya laid Bella on the table and strapped her down. “ rose can you take Kayla out please i don’t want her to see it “ mya said. Mya kisses Bella on the head. 

“ nope “ mya said and gave Bella the sleeping medicine. Mya quickly cut open bells knee and took her tools and fixed the bone putting it back together. Mya stitched  up Bella. The whole process was over in thirty minutes. Mya carefully placed Bella in her car seat still sleeping. 

“ hey everything went perfect her bone nice and straight let’s just go home and let her sleep the medicine off “ mya explained to rose in a soft tone. 

Mya drive home once rose and Kayla are in the car. When they get home mya takes bell out and lays her down in her swing to let her sleep.

” How about we get take out for dinner tonight “ mya asked rose. 

Kayla played with her toy. 

“Okay “ mya said and called the pizza place. She goes and sits down on the couch watching Bella. 

“ I’m happy they figured out the problem. She will be good soon” mya said 

Kayla played with her toys in her play pen. 

“I’m glad to hear that it was something small that you could fix’s “ Rose says sitting next to Mya watching both girls smiling softly 

Bella a few minutes later started to wake up but felt hazy and confused 

“Alright I’ll make the bottles then we can take them upstairs to get ready for bed” Rose says 

Bella made a sound hearing the word bed she didn’t want to sleep in the crib again it scared her 

“ okay  sounds good.  Baby don’t worry you won’t have to sleep in your crib. I know you don’t like it “ mya said kissing Bella knowing that’s why she whined. 

“Do you think we can put  Bella swing in our room and put a pillow down. She doesn’t like her crib and will sleep in her swing “ Mya said thinking that was better.