LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ I did when they were in the hospital. Kayla can’t have kiwi pineapple almonds and walnuts. Bella can’t have pineapple walnuts and is allergic to cats “ mya said going to the kitchen to make the purée bananas. 

“ can you put the girls in there swing I want to see if they like it” 

“Okay we will need to check what we have and just get ride off all the nuts in the house anyway “ Rose says then nods and goes to get the swings and place both girls in there own swing turning it on to a slow speed 

“Bella hasn’t notice it really and Kayla seems to like it “ Rose says to Mya before going back to the living room once she heard Kayla and pick her up and taking her back into the kitchen 

bella slowly started to wake up and noticed she was in a swing so started to enjoy it 

Mya heard Bella and went to get her. “ I bet you hungry little baby “ my cooed setting bells in her highchair. She set a bowl down in front of her. “ okay we’re try some of this but if it makes your tummy hurt tell me “ mya said spooning some of it in Bella mouth. 

Kayla some of it enjoying it. She felt good and it didn’t hurt at all. 

Bella nodded that she was hungry as she was carried into the kitchen and put into her high chair "okay mommy" Bella agree as she open her mouth to be fed 

"you like that honey " Rose cooed at Kayla 

Mya slipped some of the bananas in bells mouth to see if she liked it before. 

“ yummy “ Kayla said smiling it felt so good to have real food. 

Mya looked at rose. “ okay maybe like two more spoon fulls I don’t want to over feed her or make her sick” 

Bella never been a fan of bananas her self so made a face when she tried it 

“Sure that’s fine seems like the girls don’t like the same food either “ Rose says seeing the different reactions to it 

Mya sighed and put the spoon down. “ if your not going to eat this what will you eat so I can see if you can eat solids “ mya said putting the spoon down. 

Kayla nodded and enjoyed the last spoonful. Then she was full and her stomach hurt alittle after eating. 

“Thank you “ Bella said nicely when Mya said that then turn to look away from her sister when she hears her start to grunt 

“good girl Kayla making poopy in your diaper “rose cooed at her and stood up to take her to change 

Mya looked at Bella. “ Kayla not the only one going to make poppy in her diaper “ mya said with a laugh. Then cam over with some apple sauce. She spooned some in Bella mouth. 

Kayla blushed she started to cry not liking pooping in her diaper. “ icky mama “ Kayla cri d. 

Bella was more happy to eat this time with the apple sauce 

“I know baby but it shoes that your tummy working which is good “ rose says as she takes Kayla up to hers and Bella new room and lay her on the changing table to change her 

Mya feeds bells couple spoon fulls of apple sauce then moves the bowl away. “ sorry to much might make you tummy hurt. “ mya said taking Bella ou and rubbing her tummy. 

Kayla nodded and got changed. “ can you give me a bath pleas. 

“But but Kayla got to eat more then me “ Bella whine still hungry 

rose clean kayla up really well “no sweetie it’s late and I want to put you to bed soon in the morning I will give you a bath your not that bad “ Rose explains as she finishes clean Kayla up and puts her in a new diaper and pjs