LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya put Bella back in the in the car seat then picked up the diaper bag and walked to the car putting Bella back in ththe car. 

“ they need toys above there car seats one thing I forgot “ 

kayla sucked her thumb rubbing her eye. 

"Yeah that's fine we can do that when we head to mall " Rose says as she takes Kayla back to the car and puts her in the car "okay I'll follow you in my car" Rose says to mya 

bella suck her thumb watching everything 

Mya saw both girls sucking there thumbs and replaced them into the there mouths. 

“ try not to suck your thumbs pacifier are better” mya said clipping them to there shirts. 

Kayla sucked the pacifier liking it better.

” Bye bye mama “ Kayla said waving out the window. 

“I don’t know mommy I guess I’ll see when we get in there “ Bella says laying her head on Mya shoulder 

rose took kayla out of her car seat too and carried her into build a bear walking next to Mya “okay girls let’s go make you both a teddy each “ Rose says with a smile 

Bella looks at the teddies “can I have the brown teddy please” Bella says before snuggling more into Mya to answer her question about trying to walk 

Rose pick up the tan bunny and a short fur teddy bear up for the girls 

Bella look over the smells and pick one that smelt like the baby powder Mya use on them she like it “can I have that smell please ?” Bella ask pointing to the one she wanted 

“yes you can but do you want a smell for your bunny too ?” Rose ask moving over to stuff Kayla bear 

Mya went and put the bear there the machine so it could smell good then went went over to the clothes. “ okay how about pick out five outfits for you bear” mya said. 

Kayla wanted her bear to smell like chocolate. “ can I get the chocolate one” 

Bella nodded and look at the clothes and points out 3 tops and pants to make three outfits and two sets of pjs "like that ?" Bella after picking a pair of boots for her bear too 

"of course you can " Rose says doing the same as mya did before heading to the clothes "how many outfits did you say Bella could have ?" Rose ask her 

“ perfect honey “ mya said.” I let her get five outfits for her bear” she walked over to finally step of making a birth certificate and getting the box. 

Kayla got every thing girly getting two pair of pajamas and three outfits with slippers shoes. 

Bella smiled when mya said that happy by the prise "can I name my teddy bear now I want to name him max " Bella said happily 

"yep Kayla got the idea " Rose says seeing Kayla pick then took her over to the last step too " what do you want to name your bunny honey ?" Rose ask 

“ you name your teddy what ever you want. Max is good name “ mya said. She filled out the birth certificate then waited for rose and Kayla to finish. 

Kayla thought for a minute. “I want her name to be star “ Kayla said. 

“ okay sounds good I want to give both a check up anyway “ mya said. She placed Bella in the car with her bear. 

Mya kissed Hanna before she got in the car. “ see you at home “ mya said 

Kayla held her bunny tight. She watched as her mama left and smilled.

Bella cuddle both her monster and teddy looking really happy for once 

“sounds good I’ll see you at home “ rose agree after kissing Mya back she wave at the girls bye before getting into her car to meet them at home