LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl

I am a DL and I prefer to use the plain diapers weather they be light blue, white, tan or other shade.  Frankly, I get my diapers from Thrift stores or Goodwill when they have them because the price is right for the infrequent times I'm wearing diapers.  If I had the choice between 2 diapers of the same brand and quality with the only difference being the outer covering, one white and one with baby prints, I would choose the white ones.  That said, if I walked into the Goodwill store and saw my size premium quality diapers with baby prints for $4 a pack, I wouldn't hesitate (well, maybe for a few moments) to buy them.  To me it's more about the price, then quality and then looks.  After all, I will be the only one who sees my diapers so plain or printed doesn't matter as much as price.

• Like 1

I'm a DL, but prefer things that are along the lines of cute or feminine.  My go-to is Pampers or GoodNites for girls.  I feel it's also worth noting though that I'm a female DL, so that sort of makes sense.

I'm  a Dl and  always  used  plane nappies  light blue / green or white ones and had no interest in Ab nappies  at all  in till  my  girlfriend  was looking to get me some   nappies  for  a Christmas present and we  were looking on nappies R Us and she came across some  Ab nappies  and wanted to get me them for Christmas and I must admit I can't wait to try them 

crinklz_medium_001.jpg

fabine_exclusiv_dreamlike_blue_medium_001_3.jpg

DL here.  My everyday diaper is from Tranquility.  Someday, I'll give some AB diapers a try.  Heaven knows they look great.  But as a 24/7 wearer, they are out of my budget range.

I’ve become a DL as the result of long-term incontinence. However, I wear only plain diapers. Diapers with babyish prints are a bit of a turn-off for me. 

• Like 1

Im a DL and I love the ABU super dry kids. 2 tapes, throw back 90's design that's not too overwhelming, and those 2 big tapes never come loose. Those are really the only AB diapers I like because they offer something you can't get in a DL diaper. ABU also came out with a pull up recently that is covered in cartoon characters but is supposedly very thick and absorbent. Every pull up I've tried so far has been a disappointment so maybe these won't be.