LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DuPage County?

dondd

After watching this section for some time I am going to stick my neck out a bit and reach out in the hopes that I find another person of similar interests. 

I have seen many posts here that clearly are looking for Adult Babies or from members of a much younger age than mine.  No problems there, but not what I seek.  

Please allow me to tell you what my interests are and let you decide if we should begin a conversation together. 

Though I consider myself a DL, I do enjoy some of the trappings of an AB.  I do suck my thumb occasionally and would love to own an adult sized pacifier.

I am a 59 year old male who is very much married and in love with my wife.  While she is aware of my diaper interests she is completely uncomfortable with them.  I am lucky enough that she ignores the fact that I am wearing full time, as long as I am discreet about it.  In fact, she recently suggested that I add a diaper pail to my closet so that I had a convenient way to discretely dispose of my used diapers.  She is knowing, tolerant, somewhat supportive, but has no desire to be involved. 

But having someone who knows is far different from having someone with whom I can share this experience.  To be clear, I have no interest in a sexual relationship outside of my marriage.  

What would I like?  Simply to be able to have a friend with this diaper experience in common.  No sex.  Just someone who I can trust with keeping the knowledge of my diaper wearing a secret who is willing to share their experiences and thoughts face to face.

If you are of a like mind are in my general area, please reach out and let me know.  Maybe we can get together over a cup of coffee some time.