LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus SNL

1 hour ago, cruxshadow said:

I'm the last one to make presumptions like this, but she was in a video with herself as a baby, wearing thick plastic disposables, when most would only know about Depend underwear, a video which she herself directed. She's had numerous baby related stage performances, and multiple interviews in which she's mentioned wanting to be an adult baby (seems kind of a you are or aren't thing, but), in 2013 she had this interview with Rolling Stone:

She told Rolling Stone: "I know what I'm doing. I know I'm shocking you. When I'm dressed in that teddy bear thing [for the show], I think that's funny. "I had this obsession about this character that's like an adult baby. Like, if you see a baby do that, it's so warped and weird, but there's something creepily hot about it." Right, OK, that makes sense...Oh, sorry, no, IT DOESN'T. We're baffled. And more than a little bit scared. Miley wants us to think she's a "creepily hot" baby? This is starting to sound more wrong than putting salt in your tea.Just in case you're not shocked and horrified enough, Miley really spells it out for us. "When I'm in that teddy bear suit, I'm a creepy, sexy baby."

So it could be just a character she thinks is "funny," or that could be a ruse which allows her to be quasi open with it. There's also Melanie Martinez, though I get the impression that her image is controlled by the label as a marketing angle (I could be mistaken about that), while Miley's appears to be her own choosing, but that's simply the impression that I get.

The more I've seen from Miley Cyrus, the more I think this is much more than just a show.     This isn't like somebody seeing something that maybe looks like a diaper and selecting from there.   There are multiple incidents that indicate some knowledge fo the AB community.    Using the more likely than not standard, I would vote "Yes' she is.   It doesn't matter, because barring a full public confession, there will always be posters thinking it's a show.  Even if there were a public display and admission, some would say she is doing it for the attention.  There will also be those of us who think she is 100% adult baby.  Maybe having a celebrity into this as well validates it in some strange way, so it's important that we see her as an ABDL.

Obviously, nobody would know for certain unless they know her personally and she has shared it.  And she has shared this, I would hope they would have the good sense to keep it to themselves.  This debate will go on.

• 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, Glennie said:

most people don't want to pay what it cost to build said furniture.. once upon a time i had a dream to start a company building ab furniture . When I started telling people what it was going to cost.. they treated me like I was holding them up with a gun.. so now I just do it for the people that I know.. or people that truly understand the man hours and cost that go into a project like that. anyone serious is free to contact me

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I need something built!

• 1 month later...

I don't know if she really is  a little (but I have my suspicions), however, if she is- she is asset to our community.  WHen you listen to her sign she is underrated as an artist.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I've previously had the opinion that if Miley was truly ABDL, it would manifest repeatedly, and here it is again on SNL, so.. QED, kinda. Looking forward to her next outing in a nappy to really put the doubters to rest. I really don't think she is ALL ABDL, however. More like a facet of her that comes out from time to time. This would make me deduce that she is aware of DD, but I imagine the idea of joining and participating might be either too much to handle, or not really her. She's built a career on being America's sweetheart then contrasted with being  transgressively drug-using and sexual, but as a very public celebrity she's aware that there's only a certain amount of shock of a certain kind that the market can handle. Perhaps going too far in this direction might alienate her fan base, general public opinion, or what really matters, the entertainment moguls who book her lucrative gigs. About her music, it has always been unabashed pop, but she's done some great collaborations with other artists, particularly Kevin Coyne and the Flaming Lips. Duet with Ariana Grande above is also very nice.   

On 5/28/2018 at 1:19 AM, smarti said:

I've previously had the opinion that if Miley was truly ABDL, it would manifest repeatedly, and here it is again on SNL, so.. QED, kinda. Looking forward to her next outing in a nappy to really put the doubters to rest. I really don't think she is ALL ABDL, however. More like a facet of her that comes out from time to time. This would make me deduce that she is aware of DD, but I imagine the idea of joining and participating might be either too much to handle, or not really her. She's built a career on being America's sweetheart then contrasted with being  transgressively drug-using and sexual, but as a very public celebrity she's aware that there's only a certain amount of shock of a certain kind that the market can handle. Perhaps going too far in this direction might alienate her fan base, general public opinion, or what really matters, the entertainment moguls who book her lucrative gigs. About her music, it has always been unabashed pop, but she's done some great collaborations with other artists, particularly Kevin Coyne and the Flaming Lips. Duet with Ariana Grande above is also very nice.   

The fact that it does manifest itself repeatedly makes me believe she may have some tendencies.   There are some who have the opinion that she is doing it for attention, but I'm not sure if it gives her all that much attention.  She definitely got more attention for her drunk and wild behavior than any of this stuff.   We pay attention because we notice it, but if you are a muggle- you think it's a bit strange, or don't even notice.

I'm certainly not a fan of her pop music, but it's not meant for 50-year-old white men.    However I listened to her singing some covers, and particularly the back yard sessions that you can find on Youtube.   The lady can sing.  Of course, she is also singing songs that this 48-year-old white man actually likes;)

Unless she says she likes it, and in what capacity (just comfort or sexual fetish), who knows?  It definitely can't be ruled out given that she's done it more than once.  Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she's immune from having a fetish.  I'm personally not much into her, and would prefer if this conversation were being had about any one of several other female celebrities.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

She made a couple of music videos in which she is wearing a onesie one particularly comes to mind called BB talk another one in which she is dancing with giant teddy bears and onesie is called we can't stop

• 4 months later...