LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus SNL

On saturday night live this week, they did a sketch where they all dressed up as babies and wore diapers, most of the people in it dressed like the stereotypical fake baby, but Miley Cyrus wore a real onesie and looked like she was wearing an actual abdl diaper. The sketch was also supposedly her idea, is she an abdl? 

13 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Jeeze she just needs to make an account already.

We know you're lurking out there Miley...

Perhaps she already has one.  She is hardly likely to use her own name.

• Haha 1

even if she wasnt one but came out as saying there is nothing wrong with it and finds it cute,intresting etc. people might still giggle, but not be totally overwhelmed or shocked by our lifestyle choice. Every group needs a advocate of celebrity status. That might sound shallow but its true. If i annouced on my social forums i was a DL my family and friends my shun me. But if a celebrity does people are ok with it. It's just a comfort thing for the masses.  

On 11/5/2017 at 6:48 PM, Kaylaindiapers said:

Glennie I need nursery furniture hook me up.. lol

most people don't want to pay what it cost to build said furniture.. once upon a time i had a dream to start a company building ab furniture . When I started telling people what it was going to cost.. they treated me like I was holding them up with a gun.. so now I just do it for the people that I know.. or people that truly understand the man hours and cost that go into a project like that. anyone serious is free to contact me

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I don’t see anything that would explicitly suggest/show that she’s wearing an ABDL diaper in this sketch. 

I think the farthest anyone could guess is that she is, at the very least, ABDL-aware. I feel like anything beyond that is purely speculation.

Lastly, I don’t think a celebrity would have an easier time revealing they were an ABDL than any of the rest of us “normal people.” 

5 hours ago, Mark84 said:

I don’t see anything that would explicitly suggest/show that she’s wearing an ABDL diaper in this sketch. 

I think the farthest anyone could guess is that she is, at the very least, ABDL-aware. I feel like anything beyond that is purely speculation.

Lastly, I don’t think a celebrity would have an easier time revealing they were an ABDL than any of the rest of us “normal people.” 

While i dont keep up with Miley Cyrus stuff, What I have seen seems to show she is not normal and that she is ok with that.

Seeing as social media is a key to information she deff knows about it and probably has an interest. To think she was before it was a fairly well know thing aka abdl, she probably didn't know about it. It's a thing that pops up alot with her. Untill she admits and owns it it's speculation. I got to say I would so be her daddy even if her music is garbage.

It hurts to watch "SNL" from the past decade plus.  I took a look with the sound off on my cell and will have to look again on TV.  I've also watched some of her diapered music video in the past with the sound off.  It's clear she has what appears to be a medical diaper (which I prefer) in the video.  Can't tell yet in this new clip.  As to whether she has a fetish, I'd say more than any other celebrity who has been speculated about, it would be safe to put down (a small sum of) money to say she may have some tendencies.  She is not someone I have ever followed much, but in interviews she seems pretty open about herself, and tries to be provocative to foster a certain image.  If she has a fetish, maybe she doesn't care if people know(?).  Has she been asked about it, like on Twitter or whatever?

On 11/4/2017 at 8:59 PM, Snltonight41 said:

Miley Cyrus wore a real onesie and looked like she was wearing an actual abdl diaper. The sketch was also supposedly her idea, is she an abdl? 

I'd totally buy that the sketch was her idea, and she may have already had the onesie (it's clearly AB clothing and it fits her perfectly), but as the video goes on, it becomes clearer, that it's just a folded piece of cloth underneath,...so, technically a diaper, but not a disposable. It's interesting that these sorts of things keep coming up with her.

The skit was quite entertaining and I think it was one of the better adult baby references to make it to main stream TV.  Most references to adults in diapers or adult babies works up public criticism.  I don’t really care where she is in the ABDL spectrum, at least she isn’t fostering widespread disgust with the lifestyle.

Just my $0.02.

On 11/8/2017 at 1:45 PM, barnburner said:

While i dont keep up with Miley Cyrus stuff, What I have seen seems to show she is not normal and that she is ok with that.

That’s fine. I just think it’s silly when something like this comes up and people on here all but convince themselves that some celebrity is ABDL. For me, Miley Cyrus is about the last public figure I’d want to say she’s ABDL. Nothing against her personally, though I’m not a fan of her music. I just think no one would really take it seriously coming from her. “Oh Miley Cyrus likes wearing diapers and acting like a baby? Haha, that’s funny. She’s so weird and crazy.” That’s all I feel like the reaction would be for most people. 

6 hours ago, Mark84 said:

That’s fine. I just think it’s silly when something like this comes up and people on here all but convince themselves that some celebrity is ABDL. 

I'm the last one to make presumptions like this, but she was in a video with herself as a baby, wearing thick plastic disposables, when most would only know about Depend underwear, a video which she herself directed. She's had numerous baby related stage performances, and multiple interviews in which she's mentioned wanting to be an adult baby (seems kind of a you are or aren't thing, but), in 2013 she had this interview with Rolling Stone:

She told Rolling Stone: "I know what I'm doing. I know I'm shocking you. When I'm dressed in that teddy bear thing [for the show], I think that's funny. "I had this obsession about this character that's like an adult baby. Like, if you see a baby do that, it's so warped and weird, but there's something creepily hot about it." Right, OK, that makes sense...Oh, sorry, no, IT DOESN'T. We're baffled. And more than a little bit scared. Miley wants us to think she's a "creepily hot" baby? This is starting to sound more wrong than putting salt in your tea.Just in case you're not shocked and horrified enough, Miley really spells it out for us. "When I'm in that teddy bear suit, I'm a creepy, sexy baby."

So it could be just a character she thinks is "funny," or that could be a ruse which allows her to be quasi open with it. There's also Melanie Martinez, though I get the impression that her image is controlled by the label as a marketing angle (I could be mistaken about that), while Miley's appears to be her own choosing, but that's simply the impression that I get.