LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Crap. Yeah, you need a new editor. It's a shame. R682 or whatever his name is was a pretty cool dude.

Honestly, that sounds like a worse idea than just leaving the arc "sub par" and moving on! I'll admit, I never went back to read all the additions to the first 10 chapters because I just don't have the time to go back and read stories! Plus you'll just end up back in the same boat of delaying the next arc to go back and retcon this one!

Ya, and I was loving the story he had me beta read. It was really good. 

Lol you should at least reread the first chapter.  The fixed version is just being made to fix the mistakes I made in this one. I was still working on a lot of my story telling skills in the beginning and the fixed version is just that, a fixed and better version. Though for the most part, nothing story whise changes. It's still the same plot with some tweaks here and there. I also don't plan on doing this in till after summer, when I'll have a lot more time.

6 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

Ya, and I was loving the story he had me beta read. It was really good. 

Lol you should at least reread the first chapter.  The fixed version is just being made to fix the mistakes I made in this one. I was still working on a lot of my story telling skills in the beginning and the fixed version is just that, a fixed and better version. Though for the most part, nothing story whise changes. It's still the same plot with some tweaks here and there. I also don't plan on doing this in till after summer, when I'll have a lot more time.

did re-read a few of the first chapters. But not all of them. I do kinda miss the original first line of "F***!" As opposed to the new one "I swore under my breath." The first one was just so... sicinct. :P It really set the tone in a strange way. It was honest. It was raw. And it let you know what to expect moving forward.

Huh. Never thought I'd be defending the F-word!

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

did re-read a few of the first chapters. But not all of them. I do kinda miss the original first line of "F***!" As opposed to the new one "I swore under my breath." The first one was just so... sicinct. :P It really set the tone in a strange way. It was honest. It was raw. And it let you know what to expect moving forward.

FUCK!!! :P

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

lol I know what you mean, personally I wanted to keep it in, but my editor suggested against it.

7 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

lol I know what you mean, personally I wanted to keep it in, but my editor suggested against it.

Well, with your next editor, don't let him/her change your creative choices. You are, after all, the genius here. People come here for YOUR writing. Not theirs. ;)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch35 (7-31-18)

ch 35

“OPEN THE GATE!” Fertuitus yelled as he and Simon came out of the forest carrying an unconscious Dracula.

Fertuitus drops his side of Dracula and forces Simon to try to rush back to the castle as something leaps at Fertuitus.

But with a simple swing of his sword, Fertuitus was able to decapitate the monster with ease.

The creature looked like a wolf that had all of its blood drained out of it. Almost like a ghoul. But that should be impossible. Only humans can become ghouls.

It's not long before more of these creatures start showing up and Fertuitus is forced to hold them off just long enough for Simon to get into the castle. As soon as he is, Fertuitus makes a run for it and leaps inside just as the doors are slammed shut.

“Where is everyone else! Where is Alucard?” a vampire asked Fertuitus

“I do not know. Simon and I found Dracula fighting a monster. It took all we had just to get back here.” Fertuitus told them. “I need to speak to the queen right now! We need to kill that beast now!”

My body feels cold.

I sat in a corner of my cell and shiver every now and then as my mind wanders around.

“How long are you going to stare at me, Alex?” Scarlet asked me as she sat on the opposite side of me.

I say nothing to it. I want nothing to do with it. Not after what it made me do…

I hear a door open and shut. Then a trail of footsteps that stop right in front of my cell.

“I have good news and bad news for you,” Layna told me in a hollow tone. No doubt because I'm probably the last person she would want to see alive. “Bab is doing fine. Your fighter soul ability stopped just before you hit her and you only broke her nose and knocked her out.”

Just hearing that makes my entire body shake as I dig my nails into my arm.

“Some big brother you are,” Scarlet commented. “Yet another little sister you let get hurt.”

“Now for the bad news. Because you were taking more than the prescribed dose, your body grew an immunity to the drug.” Layna told me. “Now even if you take them, they won't have much of an effect.”

I remain silent. After what I did, after seeing what I'm becoming, I just wish they would kill me now and get it over with. Kill me so I don't harm anyone, especially Bab again.

But I know why they cant. 

Until I'm a full monster, the bond won't break. Might as well keep me alive just so she won't be stuck with someone else again.

Layna let out a big sigh.

“Look, while we're mad at what happened, we don't blame you,” Layna told me. “Bab herself told us not to blame you for it. She’ll be here later to see you and…”

“DON'T BRING HER NEAR ME!” I yelled at Layna.

Layna closed her mouth and said nothing more. Just stared at me for a little while before moving on.

But despite my plead, Bab was still brought to see me. 

She had Melanthe and Layna’s bodyguard with her as she walked up to my cell.

I didn't look at her.

“Alex?” Bab said but got no response. “Alex, it's me.”

“Go on, answer her you monster,” Scarlet said as she walked around me. “Show her the true monster you really are.”

“I know it wasn't your fault Alex,” Bab told me. “I know you would never hurt me.”

But I said nothing again. 

“Please Alex, talk to me,” Bab asked me with sadness in her voice. “Please don't be upset.”

That's when I heard a key get inserted into the cell door.

In a flash, I slammed myself into the cell door and let out a roar that scared Bab so much she fell on her butt.

She had a terrified look on her face as she looked up at my long fangs and blood red eyes.

While I stared down at her bright red nose that was still healing and got a flash of her white diaper as it turned a bright yellow.

“Don't come near me ever again!” I yelled at Bab before I walked back to my spot and sat down, Just waiting to die.

Bab had tears in her eyes as she was helped up by her sister and walked out of the room.

“You're doing the right thing in order to protect her,” Gideon told me before he left as well.

“Maybe now you'll know my pain,” Scarlet said as she sat beside me.

A meeting was soon called as the 2 queens listened to Fertuitus’s report.

“After we left the castle, we were attacked by monsters I have never seen before. One was a bipedal beast like a werewolf, but much bigger. It seemed to be controlling ghoul like versions of other wolves.” Fertuitus told them.

“What happened to Alucard?” Melanthe asked.

“He and Dracula went after the beast while the rest of us fought off the ghouls. In the end, only Simon and I survived and went to help fight that beast. When we found them, we only saw Dracula fighting the beast.” Fertuitus explained. “Thankfully I was able to blind the beast, but not before it knocked Dracula out.”

“Right now we have those strange ghouls smashing against the gate.” Harrison comments. “And if that beast is still out there then we need to go kill it now before it has a chance to attack again.”

Both queens looked at each other and silently agreed on what they should do.

“Gather as many able Warriors as possible. We want this beast killed immediately.” Melanthe commanded them and immediately sent them on there way,

This whole ordeal was just so frustrating. What was going on?

Both sisters then looked over at Bab who was sitting off to the side with a sad look on her face. She wasn't even paying any attention as to what was happening as her mind was on Alex.

The entire castle was in an uproar as the call for battle was made. Nearly 60% of all vampires, werewolves, and hunters were in the armory gearing up for battle.

“I'm sorry Simon, but this is no place for a regular human to be right now,” Fertuitus told Simon as he entered the Armory.

“D-d-don't w-w-worry. I-i won’t b-be here l-long.” Simon stuttered. “I-i j-just w-wanted to s-see th-the bloodbath.”

“I'm sorry, but we can't take you along with us this time,” Fertuitus told Simon as he picked up a sword.

“This fight is no place for a human, step back.” another vampire told Simon. “Well kill that beast before you know it.”

Simon just smiled.

“N-no, y-you got m-me wrong,” Simon told them. “I-I'm talking about y-your b-bloodbath,”

“What?” the other vampire asked.

“Fertuitus, kill him,” Simon said without a stutter.

Suddenly Fertuitus swung his sword and cut off the vampires head without hesitation and got everyone’s attention.

“Welp, this has been a long time coming,” Simon said as his eyes turned into a bright red and yellow. “Kill them all my puppets.”

Suddenly the entire room exploded with fighting as Vampires suddenly turn on one another. 

Simon just chuckles for a moment as he watches the fighting and leaves.

“2 big problems down, just one more,” Simon says allowed as he makes his way to the throne room…

”What is going on!” Layna demanded as she rose up from her throne as she hears the commotion.

Two vampire guards rush in, 

“MY QUEENS! SOME OF THE VAMPIRES HAVE GONE MAD!” one of them yelled. 

“THERE ATTACKING THERE BRETHREN!” the other tells them.

Both queens looked at each other shocked for a moment. What is going on in there kingdom!

“Stop them immediately!” Melanthe demanded.

“Sorry, can't happen,” Simon says as he steps into the throne room. “They won't listen to you anymore.”

“Human, what did you do!” Layna yelled

“What did you do to my people!” Melanthe demanded.

“Just got them a little distracted while I kill there queens,” Simon told them casually with a smile on his face.

“How dare you!” the two vampires yelled and leaped at Simon to kill him.

Simon grabbed the both of them and smashed them into the ground with ease.

“Now then, let's...” before Simon could finish he was blasted with light and hit a wall.

“Enough nonsense.”  Melanthe told Simon while her hand was smoking from that attack. “ I am the queen of vampires, if you do not wish to die, tell us what is going on!”

Simon just started to chuckle.

“Wow, I didn't even feel that,” Simon said as he stood up. “Sorry but that won't hurt me.”

He was shot again, this time through the wall.

“Annoying bug.” Melanthe commented. “Now then, let's investigate what is…”

She stopped as she saw Simon, with most of his clothes burnt off from the light attack, come back through the hole in the wall.

“That's what I was afraid of?” Simon asked himself. “Had I known you were this week I would have killed you long ago.”

“Uqnokkubry,” Bab said stunned as she watched what was happening. 

“What are you!” Layna demanded.

“Does it matter? I'm going to kill you anyway.” Simon says as he charges at the queens with inhuman speed!

But before he could even get near them, Gideon got in front of them and hit Simon as hard as he could away from them.

“Ow,” Simon said as he jumped to his feet. “Almost forgot about you.”

“Gideon kill him!” Layna demanded.

“Yes, my queen,” Gideon told her as he began to transform.

His body grew larger and harrier as his clothes began to rip and shred. His fur was dark red as it covered his body. Once fully transformed into the Alpha werewolf, he let out a thunderous roar that could be heard throughout the castle!

Gideon wanted to end this fast as he charged at Simon, ready to rip his throat out with his fangs!

But Simon stopped Gideon with ease and held him with ease with his scrawny body. Surprising everyone watching.

“Nice transformation, now here's mine,” Simon told Gideon as his body began to change as well. 

Simons body grew even larger then Gideon as his body was covered in a silver fur. Gideon watched as both of Simon's eyes turned from a brown color, too red and gold!

“MY QUEENS! GET AWAY!” Gideon yelled as he tried to hold Simon, but Simon lifted Gideon up and tossed him away before lunging at the queen!

“You're not leaving that easily!” Simon roared but his claws went right through both queens! “WHAT?”

He spun around to the throne room door and saw the real ones already running out of it! For a moment, he forgot about Layna’s Dark magic!

“You won't get away from me!” Simon roared as he tried to go after them but Gideon tackled him first.

“You'll have to kill me first,” Gideon told Simon.

“With pleasure!”

“What was that thing!” Melanthe demanded to know as she ran while holding onto Bab’s hand.

“I don't know!” Layna commented as she ran beside them. “It looked like an Alpha but I couldn't sense it at all!” 

Suddenly a vampire came out of nowhere holding a silver sword. The vampire came charging at them and Melanthe was ready to blast it when a black wolf appeared. It pounced onto the vampire and bit into its neck to kill it.

“Wannatrip!” Layna cried out.

Wannatrip let out a loud bark before bowing to the queens.

Soon a few more wolves, hunters, and sane vampires ran up to the queens.

“Everyone! Listen to us!” Melanthe told them. “That human Simon is no human. Somehow they are causing all of this mayhem.”

“How is that possible?” a hunter asked. 

“We do not know. They somehow pose the means to do so by turning into a silver beast.” Layna told them. “For now we must get out of here and regroup until we can take them on.”

“gvcj cboij Cryf?” Bab asked. “gy acpj rychy vuq”

“Not now Bab.” Melathe told her. “We need to get out of here now.”

But Bab wasn't going to go, she wasn't going to leave Alex.

Melathe cried out in slight pain as she was shocked by Bab and let go of her hand. Bab then took off down a different hallway to the cells.

“BAB!” both sisters yelled.

“THERE YOU ARE!” Simon said as he caught up. A little bit of blood dripping from his mouth.

“GO WE WILL HOLD IT OFF!” a hunter told his queens as he shot a silver tipped arrow at the monster but it bounced off. 

Soon both the vampires and werewolves charged at Simon.

Not wanting their sacrifice to be in vain, they did as they were told and went after Bab followed by Wannatrip to act as a guard.

I was still in my spot, half listening to the chaos in the castle, and half in my mind. 

I was seeing my old home. The home my mom and I lived in with Scarlet and her dad before they moved away. 

“Why do you keep showing me this?” I asked Scarlet finally. 

“To make you remember,” Scarlet told me.

“Remember what?” I asked. “How you and your dad left? I was upset when you had to go.” 

“Why don't you stop telling yourself that and atone for what you did,” Scarlett told me.

I was about to ask what that was when I heard Bab screaming my name.

I turned to see Bab at my cell door panting.

“Stay away from me!” I yelled at her. “You're safer away from me!”

“BAB!” Bab’s sisters yelled as they ran inside to grab Bab. “Bab we need to get out of here now!”

But Bab shocked both of them.

“IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT ALEX!” Bab shouted at them before shocking them again.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked as I stood up.

“Were being attacked by a strong enemy,” Layna told me. “We need to get away now but Bab is being stubborn!”

“Bab, get out of here with your sisters now,”I tell Bab 

“Not without you,” Bab tells me stubbornly.

“Bab…” I say while glaring at her.

Bab just plops down onto the ground and folds her arms with a huff.

“Bab, we have no time for this!” Melathe said as she tried to get close but had to step back when Bab had electricity spark all around her.

“I'm not leaving without you Alex, monster or not,” Bab told me.

I was gritting my teeth at this point with her stubbornness. 

“Bab, I'm going to die anyway, get out of here and save yourself,”I tell her.

“Your responsible for me, meaning until you die that is still your job,” Bab told me.

We glared at each other for a moment before I let out a frustrating roar.

“She won't go unless I come with,”I tell her sisters. “Just let me go with and get her out of here. If I start freaking out kill me on the spot.”

Both sisters did not want to do this. Not after what I did and what I still could possibly do to Bab. but their choice was made when a ghoul barged in. it was undoubtedly one of the hunters.

Wannatrip wasted no time changing and growing into his werewolf form before going after the ghoul and killing it.

“Fine!” Both sisters said at the same time. “We just need to get out of here fast!”

Melathe blasted the lock off my cell and I was able to open it. The moment I got out Bab got up and hugged me.

“You are so getting spanked after this!” I tell her frustrated at her stubbornness. 

I pick Bab up and throw her onto my back.

“How do we get out of here?” I asked Bab’s sisters just as Wannatrip finished off the ghoul.

“Follow us.” Bab’s sisters said as they lead the way with Wannatrip beside them.

Bab held on tightly as I followed them. But as I followed, I could see scarlet watching me.

Getting out of the castle was fairly easy with Wanatrips help. If something wasn't friendly got close, I would freeze it, Bab would shock it, or Wannatrip would rip its head off.

The only two who didn't do much was Bab’s sisters.

Unlike us, the more they use their powers the more they hurt themselves. Hence why they don't use them that often.

As we got out of the castle with a side exit, we ran into the forest to get as far away from the castle as possible.

Thankfully everyone filled me in on what was going on.

“But why is he attacking now?” I asked. “Couldn't he have attacked from the beginning?”

“We don't know,” Layna told me. “But it doesn't matter. We just need to get…”

We all stopped as we notice ghoul beast surround us!

I dropped Bab from my back in order to take out my sword. 

“lw lv qlfh wr vhh brx vdlq djlq pdvwhu.” a voice said but I ignored.

I looked right at the monsters and bared my fangs, I was ready to kill them.

The beast all around us charged as Wannatrip and I split up to kill these beasts!

I was slashing at any beast that got close and freezing the rest. At least one of them had managed to lep onto me and try to take off my arm, but I froze its jaws open before punching it in the face.

Wannatrip, on the other hand, was ripping them to pieces.

Any that got past us were then shocked by Bab and blasted by Melathe.

“How many left!” I yelled as I finished the last one on my side.

“Not much!” Bab replied as she shocked another one before its head was blasted away by Melathe.

Melathe however then fell to her knees. Both of her hands nearly burnt to a crisp.

“You're using to much light magic!” Layna told her sister as she used her own dark magic to cover up Melathe’s hands to help them heal.

“There you are!” Simon yelled as he found where we were. “Thanks for the light show!”

He charged right at Bab and her sisters. 

While I might not have been fast enough to react, Wannatrip was. He bolted right at Simon, ready to kill, but Simon didn't want to deal with small fry as he batted Wannatrip away like they were nothing.

“BAB!” I screamed as I watched Simon charge right through them!

Suddenly they all appeared right beside me! 

“RUN!” Layna yelled just as Bab blasted a large electric attack right at Simon in hopes of stunning him.

I grabbed Bab and took off with her sisters as we tried to get away. But Simon was right behind us. Seemingly unfazed by anything. 

Every time he got close, I tried to make an ice wall to slow him down but he just broke right through it.

Then he finally caught up. With one swift movement, he batted Bab and me away before grabbing and pinning Layna to the ground. This time it wasn't a dark mirage. 

“Let her go!” Melathe screamed as she tried blasting Simon at close range but it didn't hurt him.

Instead, it left her open for him to grab her head!

“MELATHE! LAYNA!” Bab screamed in terror.

I watched in horror as I saw both sisters thrashing about trying to get free from Simons grasp before there were two loud crunches.

Both girls were motionless as Simon finally let go and their bodies fell to the ground, dead.

I could hear Bab screaming beside me as I felt something in me snap…

Alexander March
.- lv19
.- 109 (+4) 
.-75 (+3)
.-69 (+5)
.-65 (+2)
.-13 (+1)
.-74

.-fighter
.-fighter's soul
.- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
.-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

Back in the castle, Dracula burst out of his bed.

He and every vampire and werewolf could feel every cell in there body screaming. Their hearts felt like they were being pierced while their blood felt like it was boiling.

Everyone knew at that moment, their queens were dead. And so were they.

***********authors notes

i want to make an apology for the long wait for this chapter. 
due to a lot of unforeseen setbacks, such as work, a broken hand, and some medical problems,i wasant able to write very often.

i would like to thank my friend Pinkthedinosaur for helping me with a lot of this chapter. dispight there workload they took as much time as they could to help me write 2/3 of this chapter.

hopefully thanks to there help i will be able to finish the next chapter a lot faster if there is no more setbacks.

• Like 2

PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTURY!!!!!

I never would've guessed that in a million years! I look forward to the explanation of just how this random dude came to be more powerful that 2 Queens and all their subjects combined!

Also the earlier section with Alex in his cell was extremely well done. It's been quite a while since we had a chapter that was as "emotional" as that. :'( :'( :'(

I'm also pretty sure I know what "snapped" inside Alex, but I won't say anything because I don't wanna spoil it for anyone reading this comment. ;)

Fantastic job, bro. It was well worth the wait. :)

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTURY!!!!!

I never would've guessed that in a million years! I look forward to the explanation of just how this random dude came to be more powerful that 2 Queens and all their subjects combined!

Also the earlier section with Alex in his cell was extremely well done. It's been quite a while since we had a chapter that was as "emotional" as that. :'( :'( :'(

I'm also pretty sure I know what "snapped" inside Alex, but I won't say anything because I don't wanna spoil it for anyone reading this comment. ;)

Fantastic job, bro. It was well worth the wait. :)

I look forward to explaining it ^.^ though it probably won't be much until I give Simon his own side chapter. (after this arc) 

I actually wanted this section to be a bit longer but I like how it turned out. I'll probably fix it later when I fix the other chapters.

and thank you, I hope the next chapter gets done a lot faster this time. :)

9 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

I actually wanted this section to be a bit longer but I like how it turned out. I'll probably fix it later when I fix the other chapters

Yeah, I think any longer would've been too much for one chapter.

Nice little update.
So I went to a doctor today. Good news is my hand should be more or less healed within the next  3 weeks. So wooo!
Also, the new chapter is still stuck at just 50%. Mostly because I had an old friend of mine come see me for a week, and pink has been busy with work.
Man am I looking forward to the end of this crappy summer -_-
But good news is the next chapter is going to be long so hopefully the wait is worth it.

3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

So I went to a doctor today. Good news is my hand should be more or less healed within the next  3 weeks. So wooo!

very good to hear.

Man am I looking forward to the end of this crappy summer -_-

Tell me about it, though mine hasn't been near as bad as yours, but it could have gone better lol

But good news is the next chapter is going to be long so hopefully the wait is worth it

looking forward to it.

I am not so sure this was good or bad. I am in shock learning about The Queens. Bab just got back with them. Now with all the vampires also passing, how will that effect Alex? I know he was bitten but I don’t think he was going to become a vampire. I ran out of likes for the day so hopefully with the next chapter I can give you a like. 

21 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am not so sure this was good or bad. I am in shock learning about The Queens. Bab just got back with them. Now with all the vampires also passing, how will that effect Alex? I know he was bitten but I don’t think he was going to become a vampire. I ran out of likes for the day so hopefully with the next chapter I can give you a like. 

All will make since in the next chapter ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - update! art! (8-21-18)

Eva is my character but the art was done by GigaMessy. 

if anyone is interested in seeing more of their art, please go check them out! https://www.deviantart.com/gigamessy

this is Eva half turning into her wyvern form!

also, I would like to make a small update. sadly, Pink and I have hit anouther wall. a few days ago one of pinks friends really needed pinks to help with something and i haven't heard from them in a few days. but I'm not worried. I'm sure ill hear from him soon when he can talk. thankfully i already have most of what we were already working on so while pink is dealing hith his stuff, I will be fixing some of the spelling mistakes and sending what we have of the story to my beta reader/spell checker. that way when pink gets back, most of the story will already be fixed and ready and all we will need is the ending.

I would also like to thank you all for being so patient with not only me, but pink as well during this long, and busy summer.

jub50_sketch_11_by_gigamessy-dckpagb.png

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)