LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - chapter 36 (8-28-18)

before you read!

i would like to thank my friend @PinkTheDinosaur for all of their help with this chapter. with my hand being broken i dont think i would have gotten this done anytime soon. despite a lot of stuff happening in there personal life, they still did their hardest to make this a great chapter.

i would also like to thank  @wannatripbaby for his help in prof reading and spellchecking the story.

next chapter will be the epilogue of this arc and will have a very big announcement.

“RRRRRRRRRAAAAA!” I roared as a ran at Simon with my sword to kill this bastard!

Instead, he reverted back into his human form and stopped my attack with his bare hand.

“I didn't even feel that,” Simon said before punching me in the gut and kicking me away!

“Alex!” Bab cried out.

“Don't bother,” Simon told me. “I have all of the strengths of a werewolf and vampire with none of their weaknesses. Your sword wouldn't even cut me.”

This time Bab gave it a shot and bolted him with electricity. But it didn't seem to affect him at all.

“Why did you do this!” I yelled at Simon as I stood back up.

“Because they are monsters. monsters who ruined not just my life, but others. They deserve to die and rid this world of their evil.” Simon told me.

That's when I began to hear the roars and screams coming from the castle. 

“What's happening!” I yelled

“It's the vampires and werewolves!” Bab told me. “With my sisters gone there lifeline to the originals has been cut. their dying!”

“W-wait, why isn't it affecting me?” I asked slightly confused.

“Your still partly human,” Simon told me. “Once you finish turning then it will kill you.”

With that, he turned around and started walking away. His work was now done.

I really wanted to kill him as he started to walk away. But what could I do? He’s already far stronger and faster then I am. 

As soon as Simon was a good distance away, Bab ran over to where her sisters were.

She plopped down on her knees and looked at her sister's broken bodies. 

“Bab,” I say as I crouch down next to her. “I'm so sorry. They didn't deserve this.”

“Alex, how long do you think you could distract him?” Bab asked me.

“huh?” I asked confused. 

When Bab looked at me, she wasn't upset. I could see she knew something was going to happen. But what?

That's when both of Bab’s sister’s bodies burst into flame!

“WA!” I yelled in surprise!

Layna’s body was engulfed in black flames while Melanthe was in a white fire.

My surprise shout also got Simons attention as he turned around and was also shocked to see the queens engulfed in flames!

“Whats going on?” Simon asked.

“It's our mother's curse,” Bab told me as I watched the flames burn away the bodies. “If we were to die then we are brought back to life by phoenix fire.”

Soon the fire seemed to die out as it left the bodies in ash, the flames focusing on just a small point in the middle of their ash body that slowly began to grow.

Before me, I saw 2 babies engulfed in flames as they grew from the ashes of their old bodies. Slowly growing older and maturing until their bodies looked around 18 before the flames vanished.

Immediately both naked reborn sisters began coughing and sucking in air.

Not only was I shocked, but so was Simon!

Wasting not a single moment, Melanthe spun around towards Simon and blasted him with her light blast again and knocked him away!

“RUN NOW!” Layna yelled as all 3 sisters started running away.

I was still shocked for a moment but I soon shook that off and ran after them.

As soon as we were in the trees once more I could hear Simon let out a roar!

My mind was racing at what I had just seen. What the heck was that?

We continued to run until we found a little cave that we were able to hide in. thanks to Layna’s dark magic, we were able to cover up the entrance to hide. But who knows for how long.

“What the hell just happened back there!?” I asked in a harsh whisper. “We saw him crush you to death!”

“That was our mother's curse,” Layna told me. “She passed it onto us.”

I thought back to what Bab said about her mother. How she became immortal and stuff.

“Wait, if you're immortal, why are you running from him?” I asked. “Even if he kills you, couldn't you just come right back and slowly kill him?”

“It's not that simple.” Melanthe told me. “Unlike our mother who had full control of the Phoenix power, we do not. Just look at us.”

To be honest, I was trying my hardest not to look at them at this moment. But I think I know what they mean. They did look a bit younger than before.

“When we are killed, we are reborn into new bodies. Depending on how much magic we have, we can accelerate the aging or be stuck in a infants body.” Melanthe explained. “And just like bab, we wouldn't be able to grow up without help.”

“Basically, we just used over 50% of our magic just to be at this age,” Layna told me. “And who knows what would happen if we are killed when our magic runs out.”

I guess that makes sense, but I still had a few questions. Like if they can grow up like this, why doesn't Bab do that now that her magic is back?

Before I could even ask them, we heard a frustrated roar! And it was dangerously close.

“Ok, we need a plan on how to kill that thing.” Melanthe said to us in a whisper.

“How?” Layna asked, “nothing we do seems to hurt it unless it's a surprise attack” 

“I think I might have an idea,” Bab tells them. “But first things first.” 

Bab pulls out my bag and hand both sisters one of my shirts to cover up with. 

Both sisters happily took the shirts that were big on them but worked well.

“What's your idea?” I asked.

“He’s strong but he can be hurt,” Bab told me.

“How? I asked. “You and Melanthe shot him with magic and it didn't seem to really faze him.”

“We saw him bleeding after fighting Gideon,” Bab told me.

“What is she saying?” Layna asked me.

“She said Gideon managed to make him bleed,”I told them not knowing what she meant.

“But we also saw a silver arrow bounce off him.” Melanthe told me. “How could Gideon do that?”

“Wait! Fertuitus said he and Dracula stabbed it in its eye!” Layna commented. “If its skin is too tough, its eyes and mouth should be soft spots for us to attack!”

“But those regenerated.” Melanthe told her. “Even if we could attack them, it would only blind him for a short while.”

“COME OUT!” Simon roars. “You know I'll find you eventually!” 

We all went quiet. We could see Simon in his silver beast form walking past us and looking all over. But soon he was gone again as he walked right past our hiding spot.

“Looks like he can't track very well,” Layna commented. “But I don't know how long I can keep this up.”

We needed a plan and fast.

“I think I have an idea that might be able to kill him,” I told them 

All 4 girls looked at me. Including Scarlet who appeared in the center of them.

“Oh, this should be good,” Scarlet commented but I ignore.

“Bab, do you remember how we killed that aria boss?” I asked her. “The big bear one.”

Bab thought for a moment before her eyes lit up.

“What?” Melanthe asked.

“If his eyes are a weak spot, then we just need to stab him there and let Bab shock him,” I tell them.

“How will that work?” Layna asked.

I pull out my knife and show them.

“We fought a monster with tough skin before. But its insides were still normal. If I can stab my knife into his head and led Bab shock it, it might just be enough to kill him.” I tell them. “Or at the very least hurt him a lot.”

“But there's a problem, he batted you away like nothing,” Bab told me and I had to translate.

“Gideon so far has been the only one to physically stand up to him.” Melanthe pointed out.

There was a point. Even if all of us tried, there is just no way for us to get that close without a lot of dumb luck. And we only have the one knife.

Heck, not even fighter soul could really help in this state.

“Wait a minute,” Bab said as she realized something. “Your ghoul strength!”

I looked at her confused.

“But that strength is unpredictable and mostly only occurs when I'm freaking out,” I tell her.

“But couldn't Melanthe make you activate it?” Bab asked and I asked Melanthe for her.

“I can make your ghoul mind come out, but that's it.” Melanthe told us. “I can't just bring out one part without the other.”

“What if he suppresses it?” Layna asked. “What if you brought it out but he surprised the ghoul mind?”

“What are you getting at?” Melanthe asked.

“If he takes enough of his suppressive drugs, it might just be enough to hold off the ghoul mind temporarily and give us a small opening,” Layna told us.

“But I thought you said it wouldn't work on me anymore,” I commented.

“As normal, no. but with a big enough dose, possibly.” Layna told me. “Or you might overdose and die right away.”

I took this all in. 

We can not do this and only have a small chance of winning, I can take the pills and possibly win, or I can take them and possibly die right away.

“Alex,” Bab said as she took my hand. “You don't have to do this. We can still possibly run and hide.”

I can only smile at her. A sad smile. We both know that won't work. Simon would eventually find us or I will turn ghoul and alert him to where we are.

“Sorry Bab, this might be my last chance to be sane for just a little longer,” I tell her as I reach into my storage and pull out the container of pills. Half the bottle still full.

I sigh loudly as I down the pills. 

Almost immediately I want to puck them out but I force my body to keep them down. 

“Ok…” I say before almost throwing up again. “Now what?”

“Now, we see if this will work.” Melanthe said as she raised her hand and I saw a flash.

I was in a white void. Nothing here.

Did I die? Or was this somehow part of becoming a ghoul? I had no idea.

“Hello?” I called out. “Bab?”

“Alex?” I heard Scarlet say as I turned around to see her.

She looked just how I last remember her. 

She was in a funny pink bunny hoodie she liked to wear to bed with sweats. The top of her pull up was poking up from the top. She was holding a bowl of popcorn and looked like she was ready to watch a movie.

“Why her?” Scarlet asked me. “Does she really mean more to you then I did?” 

“Scarlet!” I yelled pissed off. “I have no idea what you're talking about!”

I could feel the white void begin to crack all around me but I paid it no mind for a moment.

“You keep saying I killed you, that I somehow hurt you, that I betrayed you! But I don't know what you're talking about!” I yelled at her. “I'm truly sorry for whatever I did to you. And if haunting me until I die will satisfy you, then do it. But first, I'm going to save Bab just as I would for you!”

I was panting after yelling and just looked at her blank face. The void continued to crack around us as I began to feel weird.

“Well, I hope it doesn't turn out like last time,” Scarlet told me as her body began cracking just like the void.

Before I could say anything, she and the void shattered.

I was panting like crazy as I collapsed onto my hands and knees.

“Alex, are you ok?” Bab asked from behind her sisters as Melanthe held up her hand. She was ready to blast my head off if it didn't work.

“I-it's still me,” I tell them with a weak smile.

As I stood up, I immediately noticed the difference. My body felt amazing! Like I had shed off 500 pounds and felt more in control of myself then I have in weeks! 

“How do you feel?” Bab asked.

“Like I could skin that mongrel,” I tell her with a slight smile on my face.

“It won't be that easy, but we might have a chance now,” Layna told us

“Ok. What's the plan?” I ask now with more confidence.

It was fairly easy to get Simon's attention, just a single bolt of electricity in the air was enough.

Soon, Simon appeared opposite me off a small clearing.

“Where are the girls, Alex?” Simon asked me as walked towards me. “I know they are around here somewhere, I can sense it.”

“Oh, They're waiting for me to kill you before they come out of hiding,” I tell Simon with a smirk on my face.

“Ha! Funny little comedian. But what can one ghoul do those hundreds of vampires and werewolves couldn't?” Simon asked me as he stopped a few feet away and looked down on me.

“Mind if I ask something that's bugging me?” I asked, “what the hell are you?” 

Simon had a smirk on his face now.

“I guess you can call me a hybrid,” Simon told me. “One loosely related to those monsters your protecting.”

“Wait, how could you become a hybrid?” I asked now very confused. 

“Ask their sister,” Simon told me as he suddenly swung a fist at me that I had to dodge!

Not too far away behind some trees, the girls are looking at themselves in shock by what they just herd.

I had to constantly dodge all of Simon's attacks! Even with such a large body, he was surprisingly fast. Even with this ghoul power up, I don't think I would survive a blow from him.

Finally, I saw a small opening were I ducked under simons arms and started wailing on his stomach and chest, it felt like I was hitting a fucking wall!

“Nice try!” Simon told me as he grabbed me by the back of my shirt and tossed me away!

“Just give it up,” Simon told me. “We both know you don't have long to live. Why not just take that little girl and run while you still can.”

“Why would we run, you're just going to kill us all anyway,”I tell him as I stand back up and get in a fighting position.

“No, I'm just here for the monsters,” Simon told me. “You're free to leave.”

He was standing up straight, not even bothering to get in a defensive position. We both knew there wasn't much I could do to him anyway so why bother?

“Nice offer, but I think I'll stick with killing you,” I tell Simon as I charge forward!

“When will you people learn,” Simon said as he started to raise his arms to grab me.

But I surprised him as at the last moment, I lunged to his left and leaped onto a nearby tree and used that to kick myself above simons head!

This was just what I was waiting for.

My hand was already in storage as I pulled out the knife, ready to stab this fucker right in his eye!

But in a flash, I was stopped…

Simon grabbed my hand so fast I didn't have time to process it before I was swung right into a tree!

My body erupted in pain as he lifted me up and grabbed my neck.

“I warned you,” Simon told me as he began squeezing my neck.

As I'm being choked I try to punch Simon’s arm as hard as I could with my one free arm, but it was no good. He continued to squeeze as I tried to breathe, gasping for air.

I was staring right into Simons red and gold eyes as my vision began to go dark.

“Shhh,” Simon whispered to me. “Both of our pain is almost over.”

Suddenly something hit Simon and his grip on my neck loosened and I was able to suck in air!

“PUT HIM DOWN!” Bab screamed!

Simon spun around to see Bab standing right next to the large tree she and her sisters were hiding behind. 

“BAB! RUN!” I yelled as the sudden realization of what she had just done hit her.

Simon then lifted me up and tossed me as far away from him as he could before sprinting after the girls!

“FINALLY!” Simon roared as he got closer! 

The girls had no time to do anything. They couldn't hide, they couldn't attack, they were defenseless.

But as Simon grew near, something lunged out from behind the girls and tackled Simon away!

The black werewolf let out a roar as it started trying to tare and bite at Simon’s face!

“WANNATRIP!” Layna yelled relieved to see him.

“Where do you pests keep coming from!” Simon roared as he managed to knock Wannatrip away from him.

Both beasts stood up. Wannatrip panting and bleeding from claw marks across the right side of his face.

“Out of my way! Simon roared. “You can't stop me!”

“No, but we can!” someone yelled as more werewolves and vampires erupted from the trees!

“What!” Simon roared as he was now being swarmed by them and was trying to knock them away as the vampires tried slashing at him, or the werewolves clawed at him.

In the middle of the crisis, the surprised queens were greeted by Dracula as he ran up to them.

“My queens!” he said as he did a small bow. “Please, we must get you away from here now!”

“Wait, how did you get here!” Melanthe asked. “What happened to the rest of the kingdom!”

“He’s no longer controlling us!” Fortuitous said as he leaped off a werewolf and landed right next to the queens. “Whatever way he was controlling us seems to have stopped when our connection with you was cut for that short amount of time..”

“Once it was back, we saw the lightning attacks and raced right over to save you,” Dracula told them.

“Wait, where's Bab?” Layna commented as the queens realized Bab was now gone!

But she wasn't too hard to find as the queens spotted her dodging the waves of vampires and werewolves going after Simon as she ran towards my body.

“I'm sorry my queens, but we must get you way now before it's too late,” Dracula told them.

Both of them, however, did not move. All they could do was sit there and look at their people throwing themselves at a monster that was tearing them to pieces. 

Was this really what they were reduced to? Just running and hiding while their people get slaughtered for them?

“Melanthe, he’ll find us eventually.” Layna calmly told her sister as she stood up.

“Yeah, so no point in running anymore.” Melanthe said as she stood up as well.

“My queens, please, there is no way you could fight that thing!” Dracula told them “it will either kill you, or your own magic will!”

“You're right,” Melanthe told him.

“But we still have one last option,” Layna told him.

Both girls took a deep breath as they faced each other and put their hands out.

Between their hands, a small black ball began to form.  Its size slowly growing as the girls lifted their hands up and had the ball float up into the sky.

Suddenly, everyone, even Simon, momentarily stopped to look up at the large black mass that was now starting to cover the moon's gentle glow.

The dark mass continued to grow until it had completely covered the moonlight above them.

“Blood Moon Rising.” both girls said as they called upon their most dangerous spell.

Almost like a giant monster, the black ball began to split apart just like a giant bright red eye was now staring down at them all, bathing them all in red light.

“What is that?” Simon asked when he suddenly heard the roar of pain erupting from all around him.

All around him werewolves were roaring at the red moon as all of their bodies seemed to grow slightly. Their eyes turned from a gold to bloodshot as they all turned back to Simon and attacked!

This time, they were much stronger!

“What did you do to them!?” Fictitious asked.

“With Layna’s dark magic acting like a filter, we are able to make a special light that triggers a werewolves monsters instincts.” Melanthe told him as she winced in pain as her hands began to burn.

“B-but, it has two drawbacks,” Layna replied as her eyes began to darken. “We have to constantly be poring magic into it, and if we lose focus, the werewolves could turn mindless and attack a-anything.”

Dracula was shocked to see this type of ability as he saw all the werewolves actually doing some damage to that monster.

“Come on, we need to kill it before our queens hurt themselves too much,” Dracula told Fortuitous as they both went to join the fight.

While the fighting was going on, Bab somehow managed to run all the way to where I was.

“Alex!” Bab screamed as she began shaking my body trying to make sure I wasn't dead.

I let out a loud grown as I force my body to sit up.

“Alex!” Bab squealed as she leaped onto me and hugged me.

“I-its ok Bab. i-um good,” I told her as I calmed her down for a moment.

That's when I looked up and saw the carnage that was happening. I was completely confused by what was happening. The blood moon high above us, the werewolves and vampires fighting Simon, it was all chaos.

But I did notice something else: Despite the werewolves and vampires all outnumbering him, Simon was still not being really hurt by any of them! Not to mention Simon was now on guard about his eyes now as I saw him stop Dracula from trying to stab them.

‘What the fuck! Why can't any of us hurt this bastard!’ i think to myself as I try to think of something. Anything to stop him.

“Alex, your bleeding!” Bab told me as I looked down at what she was looking at. “Bad!”

Looking down at my arm I could see it covered in blood! But strangely, my arm didn't feel like it was cut at all? After examining it, the blood wasn't coming from my arm?

“It's not my blood,” I tell Bab who was slightly relieved.

But where did this blood come from?

I began to think about it, Simon was the only one to grab my arm, but why would Blood be covering his hands?

As far as I could remember, I don't remember seeing blood anywhere on Simon before. If anything, it would only be on his claws.

I even tried to think back to when I tried to attack him earlier and I don't remember seeing any blood on his head when he caught my…

The sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks!

“MY SWORD!” I yelled out!

“W-what?” Bab asked surprised.

“I don't know how, but my sword cut him!” I told Bab.

“Wait, why would only your sword cut him when nothing else will?” bab asked me 

“I don't know! But we now have something that can kill him!” I tell Bab as I pull out my sword.

“Alex, wait!” Bab told me before I could run back into the fight.

I stopped and looked back at Bab. a strange look of sadness was on her face and she looked like she wanted to tell me something really bad.

In her mind, she really did want to tell me something. That she didn't want to risk me going back to fight Simon. She didn't want to see me hurt anymore. She wanted this all to be over and go back to how things were before.

But instead, she shook her head and smiled.

“Kill that bastard,” Bab told me.

“I will, Bab,” I tell Bab and pulled her close for one last hug. “When this is over, remind me to treat you to something nice.”

With that, I turn back to where Simon was

“Okay, Yoake, let's kill this bastard,” I tell my sword. “FIGHTER SOUL!”

I was planning on using that skill earlier in our fight but I wanted to get a read on Simons fighting before I risked using it. Had I used it earlier, it might have been more helpful, but I think it would have ended the same.

But now that we have a trump card, I don't have to hold back!

I rocket forward as I see Simon tossing rampaging werewolves and vampires aside!.

“SIMON!” I scream out as I leaped into the air high above him. “DIE!”

‘WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!” Simon roared as he reached out his hand to catch my blade once more.

But as my sword was about to touch his hand, the blade began to glow.

“RRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!!” Simon roared in pain as everyone froze to stare at Simon with his fingers sliced off, and me holding a new blade.

The sword was now at a regular sword's length. The grip was now perfectly in shape with my hand and felt like it was truly just an extension of my arm. The hilt was shaped like a 7 pointed star. And the blade itself was a dark red color with 2 large holes in the center of the blade. at the bottom of the handle, there was a small spike pointing out.

Simon immediately leaped away from me as he examined his hand. Seeing 4 fingers now missing.

“DON'T LET UP!” Dracula yelled at everyone. “He can be hurt!”

The roars grew louder as everyone rushed Simon again!

Simon didn't have time to even question what had just happened to his hand when many more werewolves and vampires attacked! 

Simon was beating, clawing, and biting many of them as they attacked. But that left him very open as I managed to rush behind him and slash at his back!

I would have cut deeper, but there was a vampire on his back that I didn't want to risk cutting as well.

Simon let out a loud cry of pain from my slash and Wannatrip took this advantage to get up close and punch Simon as hard as he can!

While it wasn't far, Simon was knocked off his feet and knocked to the ground with a heavy thud! 

With him on the ground, everyone piled onto him.

I was panting as I saw it happening and knew it wouldn't be long before Simon is up again. He was already thrashing about and throwing monsters off of him.

“How the hell is that sword able to cut him?” Fertuitus asked me as he ran up to me. “Not even our silver is working on him.”

“Don't know, don't care,” I tell him. “But I need a larger opening to deal any real damage. With everyone around him, I can't get a good attack without possibly killing someone and I don't know how long my strength will last.”

Fertuitus did a quick scan of the area and who was attacking Simon. He suddenly had an idea as he spotted a few people.

“I'll create the opening, just continue what you're doing!” Fertuitus told me as he ran off

I could only nod and leap back into the fight to cut Simon up a little more and hope I don't kill anyone else.

Fertuitus, on the other hand, stopped beside Wannatrip and a few other werewolves and started whistling to get their attention. Once he had it, he told them his plan and what he needed them to do.

They nodded and ran to get into position.

As Fertuitus was about to go to his, he stepped on something. As he looked down he grinned.

“Those might come in handy,” Fertuitus told himself.

Simon was becoming more monstrous by the second as every time he seemed to get one vampire or werewolf off of him, I would quickly slash at him.

Before he could attack me, however, something would attack him from another side and distract him. Even with his one hand, he was still tearing right through most of us.

Finally, he was able to finally break free of some of the vampires and werewolves holding him back and he charged right at me. Undoubtedly to get rid of the only sword able to cut him for some reason.

“ICE WALL!” I yelled as I swung my sword to create the ice wall in front of me that Simon smashed right through! “FUCK!”

Suddenly I was tackled out of the way of the charging beast by Dracula!

Simon went rushing past us and tumbled for a moment before getting up to look at us.

“Damn mongrel, I'll kill you for harming our queens!" Dracula commented as he had his dagger ready to fight as I got back up.

Simon just lets out more roars. At this point, he was more beast than man.

Simon charged once again, but this time, Dracula shoved me behind him as he charged forward and leaped into the air. Dracula tried to do the same thing I did earlier and go for Simon's eyes, but just like with me, Simon grabbed Drac and started slamming him into the ground before tossing him aside and charging at me once more!

I tried to dodge out of the way, but I wasn't fast enough and Simon managed to grab my leg! He swung me around before smashing me into the ground and making me let go of my sword!

“Finally! You die!” Simon growled as he was raising his claws for another attack when Fertuitus leaped onto his back and stabbed one of Simon's severed claws into the side of Simon's neck!

Simon screamed out in pain but before he could do anything, two werewolves tackled the back of Simon's legs and forcing him to his knees!

Fertuitus then leaped off of Simon as 4 werewolves grabbed both of Simons' arms to pull them back while Whanatrip put Simon into a headlock.

“Do it now! Finish this!” Fertuitus screamed at me.

Realizing what he meant, I frantically stumbled to grab my sword and leap up to my feet. With every last ounce of my strength, I run at Simon! At the last moment, Wannatrip let go of Simon to jump back just as I stab my sword right into Simon's chest!

I was panting like crazy as Simon roared in pain!

“T-this won't kill m-me!” Simon roared in my face! His strength was already starting to overpower the werewolves holding him, but it was too late.

“Ya, I can't kill you,” I tell Simon. “But she will.”

Leaping into the air, all 4 werewolves holding Simon let go and ran away.

Simons eyes never left mine as he tried reaching up to grab at me. Not even noticing the little-pissed off girl who fired off the strongest electric attack she could. The electric attack flew across the entire battlefield until it struck the sword’s spike and traveled through simons body.

Everyone still alive stood and watched as the monster screeched out as it was burned alive from the inside out!

Falling to his knees, Simon’s body lay motionless as smoke poured from any opening in his body.

For a moment, no one knew what to do. But it wasn't long before the cheering and howling began!

I, on the other hand, fell on my back. The last of my strength was finally gone. I could hear the cheers all around me, but it was all just white noise as I stared up at the bright red blood moon in the sky. I watched as it, and my consciousness began to finally fade away…

Cryfcpzyl Qclav
Kjcjk- rh20
VN- 114 (+4) 
Cjjcas-80 (+3)
Zyxypay-70 (+5)
Knyyz-68 (+2)
Lywyp-14 (+1)
Qcppc-77

arckk-xuwvjyl
Ksurrk-xuwvjyl'k koir
Gycnopk- ******** (B) (cburuje: wlogjv)
Yryqypj-uay

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

before you read!

That was one hell of a fight

I got my hand back yesterday!

lol ok, so I went to the doctor and got the all clear to start using my hand again. you never realize just how hard life is one-handed until you cant use one hand.

so now I can finally start doing stuff again! YA!

another bit of good news, I already have the new chapter of dropped in a new world finished! but because of a bit of miscommunication, I can't post it until tomorrow.

Sherry stood right outside the a heavily-locked door as she listened to the screams and roars coming from inside. 

When the yelling and screaming finally stopped, Sherry heard every lock on the door unlock until finally Noah walked out.

Behind him was the new boy named John strapped down on a table and transformed into his beast form. His mouth was forced wide open and it was obvious he was in a lot of pain.

“So how was it?” Sherry asked.

“God damn wisdom teeth are a pain. Trying to pull one out of a fucking hybrid that much stronger than a werewolf? Even harder,” Noah told her as he held up 4 bloody fangs.

“One of the drawbacks on what he’s become, but at least he won't be in pain for much longer.” Sherry commented.

“Yeah, they are resistant to most physical and magical inforced pain, but one wisdom tooth droops them to their knees.”  Noah commented.

“So what are you going to do with them?” Sherry asked despite already guessing the answer.

“Do what I did with the last ones. But this time make it better.” Noha told her as he smirked. The thoughts of making a new and better sword excited him. “Speaking of which, i wonder how Alex and Bab are doing with their's?”

Chained to a wall, I'm dying of thirst. But nothing i'm given seems to quench that thirst.

I don't know how long I was on this wall. My mind keeps cutting out and I can't think straight. 

RRRRRRAAAAA!!!!!

Bab and her sisters just stare and my thrashing body. I don't even see them despite them being right there.

“This is going to be very rough on him.” Melanthe told Bab. “we're going to be taking a lot more risks for this.”

“But he did risk his life, and without his sword, we might all be dead.” Layna commented.

“Yes, but even so. We will only go as far with this process as possible. If it succeeds then that's good. But if not, he will be killed.” Melanthe told them both.

Bab just looked right at me. Chained to a wall with no sign of the man I once was.

Bab just gave a silent nod to her sisters. No matter what, she wanted me back to normal, or to finally be put out of my misery.

With that the sisters escorted Bab outside and commanded a few of the remaining Vampires to watch over her while they do what they must.

After locking the door Melanthe turned back to face me.

“Were sorry we didn't do anything before.” she told me. “But this technique is very dangerous on its own. Let alone what we are going to do now.”

“Melanthe is able to sense the few remaining parts of you that aren't ghoul yet and by using her light, she can burn away the ghoul part and have you heal.” Layna commented.

“But it's not that simple. There are parts of your body that need to be dealt with carefully, such as your brain or heart, if not done right, this possibly can kill you.” Melanthe told me.

“Not to mention the amount of magic we must use. While she destroys the ghoul part, I use my darkness to protect the human part and allow it to heal without being burned by the light. If we use up all of our magic, then it's over.” Layna said.

“If we run out of magic before the process is over, the ghoul part will easily consume the newly healed human part of you before we can stop it,”

I just roared again. Not even understanding anything they said. But they knew that.  That little speech was just to set their minds at ease for what they were going to do. 

Normally, they don't ever risk using all of their magic on anything. Just incase they happen to be killed and be stuck as newborns. But after what happened, they decided to fisk it.

They were already down to below half of their magic and i was almost 87% ghoul. 

Their plan: to focus on the hardest parts of my body first and be as careful as possible before speeding it up and using more magic to burn away even more than they should and hope i heal fast enough before they run out of magic.

Both sisters took a few deep breaths and placed a hand over my heart, then they burned a hole right through it.

In my mind, I felt like I was on fire.

“They are trying to save you.” Scarlet told me as she stood in front of me. 

“Scarlet, can you answer me something?” I asked. “Why are you so mad at me?”

Scarlet just stared at me for a moment before she disappeared. Soon, the void all around me started to change until i was back in my old home.

It didn't take me long before I saw a younger version of me and Scarlet running around the house to get ready. 

The adults were away and letting us stay home by ourselves for the first time ever! Back then it was so exciting! 

We made a little tent in front of the TV, we made plenty of snacks, and we were already in our pajamas.

Scarlet was so excited she accidentally wet her pull up and had to go change it.

When it was finally time to watch the movie we picked out, I sat down on a pillow while leaning back on the couch while Scarlet decided to sit on my lap and lean on me.

We stayed up very late and Scarlet wound up falling asleep on me.  I had to be very careful when getting her off and laying her on our little bed as i covered us up to go to sleep. 

“Good knight Scarlet.” I tell her 

“Good night…*yawn*...big brother.” Scarlett said as she slightly woke up and fell back asleep.

I myself couldn't help but smile at that as my younger self got into bed right next to scarlet and went to sleep.

Was this what the other scarlet wanted me to see? One of the last memories I had of scarlet? Why? 

My answer came at 3:42 am with a knock on the door, and I don't remember that ever happening.

Both Scarlet and I woke up as I got up to go see who it was.

Immediately my burning heart began to race as I watched myself go to the door.

“DON'T!” I screamed and not knowing why.

When my younger self opened the door, i was greeted by a man in a mask.

I suddenly could not move. Could do nothing but watch as 3 men came into my home and tied Scarlet and me up.

One of them knew Scarlet’s dad and knew our parents wouldn't be home this night.

It felt like this flashback was speeding up as my younger self had somehow managed to get untied.

“Scarlet, I'll be right back.” I told her in a whisper.

“N-no! No!” scarlet cried. “Don't go!”

“Scar, I have to! I need to call the police!” I tell her.

And despite her pleads, I try to make my way out.

But I barely managed to get to the phone and quickly dial 911 before I was spotted!

Two of the men ran away when they realized they were about to be caught, but the last stayed. 

I was grabbed by the neck and lifted into the air. I was frantically kicking my legs as the man yelled at me about how I ruined his job. 

That's when Scarlet came running in. somehow she had gotten untied just like me and grabbed a small kitchen knife. She stabbed that knife into the man's leg and made him drop me before smacking Scarlet away.

“SAVE HER!” I screamed at my younger self. “SAVE SCARLET!”

But the younger me didn't listen as he pissed himself and ran as the man pulled the knife out. I ran away and hid. Terrified and scared for my life.

“You left me.” Scarlet appeared beside me as we were forced to follow my younger self in hiding in a closet.

Frantically I tried to move, tried to get back to Scarlet to save her!

“This is just a memory.” Scarlet told me. “You can't change it.”

“THIS IS NOT A MEMORY!” I yelled at her. “None of this happened, none of this could happen!”

“When was the last time you saw me?” Scarlet asked.

“When you left!” I yelled.

“Realy? What did you say to me?” scarlet asked.

I opened my mouth to say ‘goodbye’ but I don't remember her ever saying goodbye to me. 
No! I know i saw them leave! It was when I was in the hospital! Or was it after!?

But I just couldn't remember anything past this day.

Soon, a Cop had found my hiding spot. I was then rushed out of the house, but not before seeing one last look at scarlet that I wish I hadn't. 

My younger self was then taken to the hospital, the look of pure horror on my face. I didn't say a word. I just stared blankly at anything even as my mom cried when she saw me.

“You were like that for days.” Scarlet told me.

“N-no!” I yelled at her. “Why don't I remember any of this!”

Scarlet said nothing and pointed back at my younger self. The scene had changed to a new location. A temporary home we stayed in.

My mother was crying on her bed when the younger me walked into the room.

“Mom?” I asked

My mother jumped up startled. Like she hadn't heard me speak in weeks.

“Mom, why did Scarlett and her dad move?” I asked.

My mother just burst into more tears as she rushed over to hug me.

“It’s ok, mom. I'm sure they will be back.” my younger self told her as I hugged her back to comfort her.

I just stared at it all.

“You blocked this from your memory.” scarlet told me. “As soon as my daddy left from grief, you just repressed it all and made something up to cope with what happened.”

The scene then disappeared and we were back in the void. I finally fell to my knees in utter shock at what happened.

“You see now why I'm upset.” Scarlet asked me as she walked closer. “You see now how you left me to die. Scared and alone!”

With one swift motion of her hand i was suddenly flung away from her.

“I died because you were scared! I can never grow up because you ran away and left me!” Scarlett screamed as she appeared in front of me again. “Then you have the nerve to forget what you have done!

I was on the ground as I looked up at scarlet, her face covered in blood and her eyes pitch black.

“Now your trying to pretend that little girl is some type of replacement for me!” Scarlet grabbed me by my shirt and so she could then scream in my face. “I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!”

I stared right into her eyes and slowly, gently, touched her face.

“I'm sorry.” I tell her. 

Before she had a chance to do anything I pulled her into a hug. She tried to struggle, tried to break free, but despite the amount of pain I felt coming from her, I took it all and held on to her.

“I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for being a scared little boy who left you.” I tell scarlet. “I'm sorry I didn't hold up to the name of a good big brother. I'm sorry I forgot you.”

I squeezed her tighter as tears rolled down my face. 

“If I could go back I would gladly trade places. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to forget you.”

When I let go I looked Scarlet right in her black eyes.

“I don't mind if you hate me. I hate myself for what I did.” I tell her before grabbing her hands. “But just know, Bab would never replace you. You are, and will always be my little sister that I love so much.”

Scarlet’s face seemed to change back to normal as she herself started crying. 

I was back in my younger form and held onto her. Two small kids crying in a white void.

Bab sat outside that door. Sitting in a dirty diaper for almost 2 hours but refusing to move from her spot until that door opened.

When it did, she and the other vampire guards jumped up.

I stumbled my way out, covered in blood, bald, and burned all over.

“ALEX!” Bab screamed as I fell to my knees and she rushed over to help me stay up.

Behind me, both queens were on the ground unconscious.

The Vampires immediately rushed in to help their queens and leaving me and Bab alone for just a moment. I looked right into Bab’s eyes and gave her a smile.

“Sorry, you're still stuck with me.” I tell Bab as she sees I no longer have red eyes or fangs before i fall unconscious on the floor.

Finally, the tears of relief she was holding back came out as Bab hugged my unconscious body.

The end for act 2

FINALY!!!! We've reached the end of this arc! But the story is not done. No, this is only the halfway point. Don't worry, the next arc wont take nearly as long and won't be nearly as dark,

I think i'll call it the Sea Foam arc.

But before i get to that, i have a big announcement. 

I have asked 4 other diaper authors and they have agreed to do a Dropped in a new world CROSSOVER SPECIAL!

This will be a long story that have characters from-
Wannatripbaby’s - Angel Hunter!
Pinkthedinosaur’s - Forced to save dreamland!
Lily-celeste’s - Crystal diaper magic!
inkuhime - A too late magical girl!

(for links to them, pleas go here -https://www.deviantart.com/redwelch2222/art/Dropped-in-a-new-world-37-762441992?ga_submit_new=10%3A1535999570&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 )

I also have one special guest character from SparkleDust1- Esmeralda!

I would like to thank all of them for helping me with this crossover! This story will be non canon to all of our stories and will just be made for fun. 

But i do have some bad news. While i finally have use of my hand again, (yay!) i will be trying to pick up as many work hours as i can to pay back a few friends who helped me with rent and other things. (couldn't work for a month with a broken hand.) so i still won't be writing as much as i would like but it will get done. :)

Also, i plan on continuing fixing older chapters of this story. A lot of them had spelling mistakes and lost opportunities that i want to fix. So far i've gotten around 15 chapters fixed thanks to my great edditors. So in my spare time I plan on fixing that. 

Now then, i have something to ask all everyone who reads this, what did you think of this arc?
Personally, this summer has kicked my ass and i have a lot of stuff i wish i could fix in this arc that in plan on fixing later.

Also, what suggestions would you give me for this story on how to improve it? I love getting feedback.

Thank you all for reading and sticking with me for so long. It means so much to me. :)

• Like 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - chapter 37 (9-3-18)

Still a little confused on how scarlet died but I get the general idea. That can't have been easy for Alex to deal with.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Still a little confused on how scarlet died but I get the general idea. That can't have been easy for Alex to deal with.

the man killed her for stabbing him after Alex ran away. and ya, a tragedy like that can really mess up someone's mind.

love this chapter! and so sad for scarlet :'( but that was obvious from the beginning, I'm glad to now know the how and why Alex forgot. and this now explains how Alex can come back! I'm actually glad you used an unconditional way of curing him over the typical, Magic blood potion from the queen or something. also glad to know why they didn't use it sooner.

-can't wait to see what you do with the next arc.

-Finally! now I can announce the crossover to my fans! and to everyone else who's helping, HI! can't wait to see what we come up with! can't wait to see the reaction of Amani when he meets other diaper magical girls :P and I'm surprised to see SparkleDust1 but I can't wait to see what their character will do ^.^

-as for this arc, it has its ups and downs. the first arc is better but only because it seems you rushed a bit and some things could use more set up. but i think the basic plots you were going for were very good. loved the Scarlet stuff and Simon. would like to see a bit more development with him when you fix this arc.

as for the next arc? I would probably like a little more backstory about Bab and her sister's fathers. I know they each are half monster, but we don't know much after that.

1 hour ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

love this chapter! and so sad for scarlet :'( but that was obvious from the beginning, I'm glad to now know the how and why Alex forgot. and this now explains how Alex can come back! I'm actually glad you used an unconditional way of curing him over the typical, Magic blood potion from the queen or something. also glad to know why they didn't use it sooner.

-can't wait to see what you do with the next arc.

-Finally! now I can announce the crossover to my fans! and to everyone else who's helping, HI! can't wait to see what we come up with! can't wait to see the reaction of Amani when he meets other diaper magical girls :P and I'm surprised to see SparkleDust1 but I can't wait to see what their character will do ^.^

-as for this arc, it has its ups and downs. the first arc is better but only because it seems you rushed a bit and some things could use more set up. but i think the basic plots you were going for were very good. loved the Scarlet stuff and Simon. would like to see a bit more development with him when you fix this arc.

as for the next arc? I would probably like a little more backstory about Bab and her sister's fathers. I know they each are half monster, but we don't know much after that.

lol ya, with the Vampire and Werewolf angle, i wanted to do stuff that wasn't common in stories with them. and the thought of burning away the bad and letting the good grow was an idea I had early on.

lol i have a few neat surprises ;) one being the overall focus of the arc.

lol yep :) and i have some fun ideas for the crossover ;)

ya, i plan on adding 2 or 3 new chapters to this arc when I do the fixed version to help flesh out some character growth.

funny thing, i was just thinking the same thing. and i have a very funny idea for Bab's dad :P

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - update (9-10-18)

been back to work for about a week and I'm already exhausted. now that summer is over all of our hours have dropped a bit. but thankfully a few of the guys I worked with gave up a few of their days to help me out. they know about my hand and ret thing so they are helping me in any way they can. heck, even my boss is helping out by letting me work all of these hours. normally he can't give someone so many hours but he's making an exception.

when I'm not working I'm slowly making progress on the large DINW special outline. need to make this before i work on the first draft to make sure everyone knows how the story will go. 

wish wasn't so busy but what can you do? ill hopefully have most of my payments paid up within 2-3 weeks and I should be able to go back to normal work hours and work on the story. 

quick question. for anyone who has read PinkTheDinosaurs story "Forced to save dreamland" should I have Bab or Alex put on Pardie?

Oh it has to be Bab. She’s the one in Diapers. Plus it could be fun seeing her trying to communicate with that controlling diaper on her. I really enjoyed the arc. I was thrilled to know that Alex and Bab can still be together. I liked the story about Scarlet. What I wasn’t sure about was why Scarlet would pick now to bring back Alex’s memories of her death. She has to know that Alex really couldn’t do much or be held responsible for her death. I get that she feels like Alex may be using Bab as a replacement little sister but she has been that for the entire story. It was worth a like for sure and I will be looking forward to reading more.  At one point this summer I worked 57 consecutive 12 hour shifts so I know all about long hours and working a bunch of overtime. I did make enough extra money though that I bought myself a new F-250 truck. So there is a plus side. 

On 9/11/2018 at 12:09 AM, CDfm said:

Oh it has to be Bab. She’s the one in Diapers. Plus it could be fun seeing her trying to communicate with that controlling diaper on her. I really enjoyed the arc. I was thrilled to know that Alex and Bab can still be together. I liked the story about Scarlet. What I wasn’t sure about was why Scarlet would pick now to bring back Alex’s memories of her death. She has to know that Alex really couldn’t do much or be held responsible for her death. I get that she feels like Alex may be using Bab as a replacement little sister but she has been that for the entire story. It was worth a like for sure and I will be looking forward to reading more.  At one point this summer I worked 57 consecutive 12 hour shifts so I know all about long hours and working a bunch of overtime. I did make enough extra money though that I bought myself a new F-250 truck. So there is a plus side. 

Lol ya, it would be funny to see Bab like that :)

glad you liked the arc, and the last bit of scarlet will be explained in the first chapter of the new arc.

• 1 month later...

Bab's Halloween Nightmare

Bab's eyes fluttered open as she sat up in a dark forest.

“W-what?” Bab asked herself as she looked around. “Alex?” 

But he wasn't in sight. Where could he have gone? Why was she here alone?

Deciding not to stay right there, Bab spotted a small trail leading, she hoped, out of the woods and maybe to Alex.

It felt like she was walking for a long time when Bab finally walked up to a strange sign in the middle of the road.

The sign was mostly bare except for a single piece of paper pinned to it. As Bab removed the paper to get a better look, she saw it was just a crude drawing of trees all over the paper. 

It was strange and somewhat creepy. 

She was about to put the paper back when she noticed the sign was gone? Looking left and right, Bab tried to see where it went but couldn't find it.

Odd?

Bab looked back at the paper and tried to think of something. She couldn't just leave it on the ground, and her skirt didn't have pockets. So, as much as she didn't want to do this, she pulled open the front of her diaper and stuffed the piece of paper inside of her diaper!

The paper felt weird and contrasted against the soft diaper. As she continued to walk on, the paper added to the crinkle of her diaper.

Bab continued to walk the road, often messing with her diaper as it felt off with the paper inside of it until she reached somewhere familiar.

Bab was now standing outside the city of Pa’a! How did she get all the way here!?

She was now very confused as she should be very far away from here.

As she got closer to the city, she noticed another piece of paper taped to one of the gates protecting the city.

As she got closer and removed the paper it said ‘LEAVE ME ALONE!’ and had a picture of a tree.

‘Strange?’ Bab thought as she looked at the trees and didn't see anything weird about them. 

Bab then tried to put the paper back but it would not stick back to the gate.

Bab sighed as she put this paper into her diaper as well and decided to throw them away as soon as she found a trash can.

As bab continued into Pa’a, she soon started to feel uncomfortable as she noticed no one was around.

“H-hello?” Bab called out. Partly hoping to find someone to ask what was going on, but no one answered.

It wasn't until she finally reached the center of the city that another piece of paper flew into her face. As she pulled it off, she looked at the picture and saw another drawing.

It was of a man standing beside a tree with ‘follows’ written right next to it.

“Is this some type of joke?” Bab huffed as she stuffed the piece of paper into her diaper as well and started to march to the only place that might have answers for her.

Not knowing of the tall figure standing far behind her...

Bab marched all the way to Fran’s shop hoping to get some answers. But as she got to the door she was only greeted by a locked door and another piece of paper.

‘Always watches, no eyes’ it said.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Bab asked as she stuffed the piece of paper into her diaper and turned around.

Standing in the middle of the road nearly 3 blocks away was a very tall man. One that wasn't moving or doing anything.

But Bab couldn't be happier! Finally, someone was here!

As she started running over to the man she began to get a better look at the unmoving man.

He was very tall and slender, wearing a nice suit and tie from the other world. But as she grew closer, she also noticed that the man had no face!

As if on pure instinct, Bab’s arm shot up and shot out a bolt of electricity right at the man!

But the man was gone. As if he wasn't even there in the first place.

“ALEX!” Bab screamed as her heart was racing from the encounter.

Bab didn't want to admit it, but she was starting to grow scared as she began to speed walk towards the only other place she could think of. The castle.

It was the only other safe place in Pa’a Bab could think of as she made her way there. Periodically looking back to see if that strange man came back.

As she reached the foot of the stairs leading to the castle, she saw another sign with another piece of paper.

She didn't know what compelled her, but Bab stopped to pull down the paper and look at it.

‘DON'T LOOK...OR IT TAKES YOU’ followed by a picture of a stick man.

Bab suddenly had a cold chill run down her spine as she slowly began to turn around. There the man stood even closer than before!

Bab screamed and began pissing into her diaper as she shot more electricity at the faceless man before she sprinted up the stairs.

As she got to the castle, she quickly ran inside and slammed the front door shut! But soon screamed again as she saw another piece of paper on the door.

She didn't bother taking it down as she could clearly see it was a picture of the tall man with NO! Repeated.

Bab screamed yet again as she looked over to her side and saw the faceless man standing right out a window staring at her!

Bab blasted the window but the man was gone again!

She had to run! Had to hide!

Bab ran randomly through the castled trying to find someplace to hide! Her wet diaper swaying back and forth as she ran with the paper inside soaked.

Every now and then, Bab would look behind her and see the man, closer and closer!

She turned a corner and sprinted down a hallway filled with nothing but papers saying ‘HELP ME!’

Bab bolted into a random room and slammed the door shut before locking it. 
The room was small and lit by a single candle.

Bab’s heart was pounding as she took a few steps back and stared at the door.

“He can't get in, he can't get in, he can't get in,” She repeated to herself in a whisper as she stared at the door. Arms ready to fire at anything that tries to get in!

That's when a piece of paper slipped through the bottom of the door.

Every part of Bab’s body was screaming at her not to look at it! But her body moved on its own.

Stepping closer, and closer to the paper on the floor until she could finally see what it read.

‘CANT RUN.’

As a tall shadow began to loom over Bab, Bab released herself into the back of her diaper before screaming once again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

“W-WHAT!” I yell as Bab’s scream woke me up!

I turned to see Bab panting like crazy as sweat and tears streamed down her face.

“Bab, what wrong?” I asked as her head bolted to me with surprise!

For a moment, Bab had a relieved face as soon as she saw me, but that soon began to morph until she was scowling at me and lunged at me screaming!

“IT WAS YOUR FALT!” Bab screamed as she began hitting me!

‘“W-what did I do!?” I asked as I tried to defend myself from her attack.

“YOU TOLD ME THAT SCARY STORY!” Bab yelled as I finally managed to grab her hands and stopped her from hitting me.

As I looked at her panting face, I could see she was mad, sad, and overall, scared.

So I let go of her hands and just pulled her in closer to me.

“I'm sorry Bab, but you said you could handle a scary story.” I reminded her.

“SHUT UP!” she screamed at me but started to wrap her arms around me.

I could feel her heart pounding from her chest as I rubbed her back.

“Its okak, it was just a dream,” I tell her to try to calm her down. 

When Bab finally let go of me, it was just so she could move to be better position on my lap.

She didn't even flinch when she sat in her messy diaper on my lap and just continued to hold onto me.

“You okay Bab?” I asked.

“You did this, so take responsibility!” Bab told me without looking at me. No doubt blushing as she said it.

I just give a slight smile as I lay back down with her on top of me.

“Ok, I’ll protect my baby girl from all the bad dreams,” I tell Bab who doesn't respond as I kiss her head and hum a song to help put her back to sleep. “Good girl. I'll chase away all the bad dreams.”

As Bab’s body finally relaxes, one hand still holding onto me tightly while she sucks on her thumb,  I finally close my eyes myself to go back to sleep.

Unknown to the two of us, a tall, slender man stands right outside our tent. 

Happy Halloween!

• Like 5
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - halloween (10-31-18)
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - (12-2-18) goodbye for now?

goodbye for now

ok, maybe I shouldn't be that dramatic.

so, ive been very busy lately. dealing with work, family and trying to get my crossover done.

but sadly more stuff has been added on top of that. one of those things involves having to move and find a new job. 

so with the holidays, work, moving, job hunting, and much more drama I won't go into, I decided to stop writing. maybe for good on DA and other places i post on.

so, what does this mean? well, it means that for the next 2-3 months, I won't be doing any writing at all due to my busy schedule but I may pop into DA every now and then just to say hi. and I will still read some stories.

what about the crossover?

I sadly will not be able to finish it. however, I'm going to ask my good friends :wannatripbaby: and :pinkthedinosaur: if they would be interested in trying to finish it.

if not, then I will sadly have to give up on the crossover and just post what I have along with was supposed to happen next.

what about the stories I'm working on?

as of right now, they will be on hiatus. but if I can't finish them, then I will possibly ask one of my friends to take them over. I will tell them what happens in the story and will just be advising how the story should go but they will have final say on the chapters.

the only exception to this is "A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar..." as it was both mine and Pink's story. I will give full rites to it right now and save the hassle of it. 

I'm very sorry about all of this. the last 6 months have just been very shitty lately. I'm hoping once things get settled down again I can get back to writing but I can't say I'm overly confident about that.

fuck my life...

• Sad 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)