LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

Well this isn’t very good news. I for one truly appreciate the efforts you and all writers put into producing these stories. I have really enjoyed your stories in particular and while I am glad to hear they will be continued, I will still miss your writing. 

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 40 (4/28/20)

this chapter was made by Pinkthedinosaur. im posting it because it would be a hassle to have them repost all my stories on DD and they have no way of fixing the title to update people when a new chapter is out. hope you enjoy the story.

ch 40

Bab wiggled and groaned while strapped to my back.

“I warned you,” I tell her as I let out a laugh at her discomfort.

Bab just grumbled.

“I told you that you would get a rash.” I reminded her as we were now nearing the bottom of the ice mountain. “I wanted to change your stinky butt, but you just wanted to stay warm for as long as possible. ”

“Worth it,” Bab mumbled as I laughed even harder.

It wouldn’t be long now before we finally reached the Altabuul Kingdom and Omorashi City.

“By the way Bab, what do you know about this place?” I asked.

“Omorashi City is also known as the first city,” Bab tells me. “In legends, this is where the White god summoned the first humans.”

“huh, neat,” I commented as I looked ahead. Near the bottom of the mountain was a large City. one that made the kingdoms we have been to look small in comparison.

When we finally got to the city, we were finally able to change out of our hiking clothes, get a shower, and prepare ourselves to finally find Ms. Ellen Hein. our soon to be trainer.

There was just one small problem: how do we find them?

Before we left, prince, no, King Lauren gave me a note that said “you can find Ms. Ellen Hein at the Silver duck Bar.

“Guess we need to start searching,” I tell Bab as we venture into the city to look for the bar.

That was much easier said than done. Try as we might, we just couldn’t find anyone who knew where such a bar would be.

So we decided to do the next best thing. Just walk around aimlessly in hopes of finding a lead. This was probably not the best idea, but hey at least we can check out the city a bit more.

The city was filled with people all coming and going to who-knows-where. Most even looked like warriors ready to go on a quest.

Some of the highlights of the city were the large parks, the Guilds, the museum, and 14 large statues all over the city.

“What’s with the statues?” I asked.

“Those are the first humans brought to this world,” Bab told me.

“Huh, does that mean all the white crystals were all in one spot before they were separated?” I asked.

“No, it's a little more complicated than that,” Bab told me. “Come on, I have an idea.”

Bab brought me back to the museum we had seen before and pointed something out to me.

The Museum was large and looked like any normal one in my world. The one strange thing was the large black stone in front of it with people surrounding the stone.

“Go on, read it,” Bab tells me as she looks up at the stone.

I looked at her confused for a moment before looking up at it. To me, it looked like a large black stone with chicken scratch all over it.

“What am I supposed to read?” I asked.

“Just watch,” Bab tells me.

I roll my eyes but stare at the rock. Before my eyes, the chicken scratch began to move. Forming words and sentences.

“What the hell!?” I shrieked in surprise.

The stone told the history of this world and of the gods' game.

A long time ago, the two gods fought over the world. As both were of equal power, they decided on a game. The winner would receive the world.

Both had to get their pieces for the game.

The black god chose monsters. But he could summon any monster from anywhere.

The white god chose one race: humans
but gifted them with magic.

Both sides balanced for this game. They hid their crystals all over the world before summoning the first of their champions.

The black god summoned 15 monsters all over the world. Monsters that would spread and locate the crystals.

The white god summoned 15 humans in front of one crystal. From that crystal, they built the very first city.

The last thing the gods did to set up their game was to set everything in motion.

The black god imprinted into every monster the instinct to find and destroy the white crystals.

For the white god, they gave their first 15 the knowledge of magic and the message of the gods' game.

“Wait, so this is the white god’s message?” I asked.

“Yep,” Bab tells me. “This stone was left here by the white god to tell anyone who reads it the truth of why they are here. And give them the basics on how to create magic.”

“But, how do you know it was made by God?” I asked.

“The stone is unbreakable and unmoveable. It also can be read by anyone.” Bab tells me.

“Still fucked up." I grumbled. "We're basically pawns in their stupid game,”

“No one ever said the gods were good.” Bab retorted.

“Good point. Hey, the stone said there were 15 people summoned here, why isn’t there a 15th statue?” I asked. But Bab didn’t respond.

“Get back here you water turkey!” someone yelled behind us as a duck flew over our heads and landed on the stone.

The person chasing the bird came up beside us, winded and trying to catch their breath.

She was a small petite woman with short brown hair and green eyes.

“First you disappear on me for weeks and now you got me chasing you all over the city!” the woman yelled at the bird. “What the hell is wrong with you!”

Bab and I both just stare at the woman yelling at the bird. I gently nudged Bab to signal we should go.

“Quack!” the duck spouted before flying at Bab!

“AHHHHH!” Bab shouted as the bird flapped in front of Bab’s face!

“Hey!” I shout as I start to shoo it away.

“knock it off!” the woman also shouted as she also came over to stop the bird.

Thankfully, the woman grabbed it just before Bab could shoot it with lightning.

“I’m so sorry!” the woman apologized as she bowed to us. “I don’t know what’s gotten into him lately.”

“It’s fine, no harm done,” I tell her as I give Bab a quick check to see that she’s fine. Just mad.

“Next time I'll fry that bird!” Bab shouts.

“Huh?” the woman said as she didn't understand Bab.

“It's nothing,” I tell her. “Anyway, we got to…”

I stopped when I noticed something about the duck.

“Hey, is that sliver-striped duck common around here?” I ask

“Huh? Oh, no, it’s a rare bird my master found.” the woman told us.

“By any chance would she happen to own a bar called the Silver Duck Bar?”

“Yeah, do you know my master?” the woman asked.

“Kinda, we're looking for them and we only have a note saying they own the Bar,” I tell her. “By any chance would you know the way there?”

“Yes, just follow this street all the way to the ocean. Follow it north and you’ll find the bar.” the woman tells us.

“THANK YOU!” I shout which startles her. “We’ve been searching for it all day! Come on Bab, let’s go!”

The woman watches as Bab and I run off towards the beach while she shrugs.

“Now you mister are in a lot of trouble.” the woman tells the bird. “Hey wait!”

The bird squirms out of the woman’s hands and then starts flying away as the woman once again chases it.

“Are you sure we found it?” Bab questioned as we both stood outside the old-looking bar that sat right next to the beach on the far side of the city.

It looked well-kept, but the location of it seemed very weird and looked like it wouldn’t really get much traffic. Yet, we could hear what sounded like a party on the inside.

“Well, this is where we were told to go,” I tell her as I step forward and inside.

The bar looked just like you would imagine it. Plenty of tables, the air smelling like beer, and the walls decorated will all types of random stuff.

“No beer served to patrons with children.” the Bartender told me as he saw us. He was an older man with a mustache and gray hair.

“I’m not here to drink,” I commented as I looked around.

“If you're here for the dinner special, it won’t be ready for another hour.” the bartender tells me as he hands me a menu. “Today’s choices are Parmesan Basil Tomato Soup with cheese toast, smoked Brisket with sides, and fresh spider crabs with sides.”

“Oh no, we’re not here to eat, though that Brisket does sound good,” I commented.

“I would recommend the spider crabs if you haven’t tried them. They taste far better than they sound.” the Bartender tells us. “Now then, what brings you here?”

“We're looking for the owner of the bar,” I tell him.

“You're looking at him.” the bartender tells us. “Been running this bar for the last 40 years.”

“Oh? Really?” I say confused. “We were told it was owned by Ms. Ellen Hein.”

The Bartender raised an eyebrow and looked both Bab and me up and down.

“If you're looking for her, she’s the one out-drinking them.” the Bartender tells us as he points to the group sitting in the back.

A crowd of people surrounded a table with 4 people sitting at it with Beer all around them. Two of the men sitting there were passed out drunk on the table while the people around the table were cheering the last man and woman still drinking.

“Go! Go! Go! Go!” the crowd cheered as they both slammed their cups onto the table.

“Woo won't beat me thish time!” a large man slurred as his glass was filled once more.

“You haven't beaten me *hic* yet!” the woman slurred as well.

As soon as their glasses were full once more, they drank!

Then the man collapsed onto the table. Unable to drink anymore. The woman, on the other hand, sets her glass down.

“Who's mext!” the woman slurred as the crowd cheered. She scanned the room looking for her next victim when she spots Bab. “baby girl!”

The woman bolted from her seat with a speed no drunk person should have and practically tackled Bab!

“Oh momma missed you so much!” the woman said as she cuddled on Bab.

“Hey! Let me go, you fucking alcoholic!” Bab screamed at the woman and started shocking her.

The woman jumped and fell backward from the shock.

“Heey! Watch your potty mouth little girl!” the woman shouted at Bab.

I get in front of bab, ready to protect her from this crazy woman.

“I don't know who you are, but if you touch Bab again I'll… wait, did you understand what she said?”

*loud whistling!*

“Ok, that's it!” the Bartender shouted. “Everyone out! The bar is now closed for the next hour while I sort this mess out!”

The crowd all began booing at the Bartender.

“Leave or I make every one of you pay your tabs tonight!” the bartender shouted.

Everyone just grumbled and began walking out. Some even have to pick up the 3 that were knocked out.

“You and her stay.” the bartender tells me as he walks over to the woman. “Mother, it's time to sober up.”

“Mother?” Bab says as we both look at each other, then back at the woman. She looked to be in her early twenties with long black hair.

“Awww! I don’t wanna!” the woman whined.

“Mother, if you don’t I'll hide the stash of giant’s ale you have hidden under the floorboards in the kitchen.” the older man tells her.

“NOOOOO! Fine…” the woman says as she gets up and hobbles to a nearby bathroom.

“Just give her a moment, she just needs to get rid of the alcohol in her system.” the old man tells me as he goes back behind the bar.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Your name is Bab right?” the Bartender asked Bab.

“Y-yes?” Bab replied.

“I'll take that as a yes. Well, you see, we are…”

“Mommas BACK!” the woman shouted as she left the bathroom. Having made a complete 180 and now seemed perfectly fine. “Now then, where’s that cute little pottymouth?”

She sees Bab again, but thankfully just walks over.

“Aww, you look so cute!” the woman says as she kneels down to examine Bab, “Which one are you? Herminia? Yseult, Layna, or Melanthe?”

“You know my sisters?” Bab asked surprised.

“Of course I do.” the woman said with a big smile. “I used to date your mother. I'm Coventina’s mom.”

“WHAT!” Bab screamed.

“Hey! What the hell is going on here?” I shout. Now very confused as to what was going on.

“Oh silly me, I should probably introduce myself first.” the woman said as she stood up and raised her hand. “I'm Ellen Hein.”

I stared at her for a long time. Not knowing if this was some sort of trick or something.

“I’m Alex,” I tell her as I shake her hand. “King Lauren sent us here to find you.”

“OH! Right! That letter he sent me! I almost forgot you were coming!”

“Y-ya. but before we get into that, can you answer how you can understand Bab?”

“What do you mean? She’s speaking normally to me.” Ellen replied.

“Mother, she’s speaking gibberish.”  the bartender told her.

“OH! You're cursed!” Ellen shouted.

“H-how did you know!?” Bab asked.

“I’m the one who made that spell,” Ellen said happily as she smiled.

“WHAT!?” Bab and I shout.

“Well, it wasn’t supposed to be a curse you see, your mom and I used to do a lot of research and we wanted to keep it a secret. So I came up with a spell to disguise what we were saying so that anyone around us would only hear gibberish while we could fully understand each other. The problem was, I messed up and made it into a curse. You would not believe how long it took us to realize no one else could understand us and we had to go find a way to break it.”

Ellen burst out laughing at the memory of it all.

“H-how did you know my mom?” Bab asked the woman.

“Oh, about 300 years ago or so we started dating.” the woman told us.

“Wait, your 300 years old?” I asked. “How? I thought Bab’s mother was the only immortal.”

The woman laughed again.

“Sir, there is more than one way to become immortal,” she tells us as she takes a seat. “I got mine from mermaids.”

“Mermaids?” I respond.

“Nasty little buggers. They are relatively harmless under normal circumstances, will even help sailors from time to time. But they harbor a dark truth not many know. Mermaids only live about 110 years. But they have a way to prolong their lives.”

“How?” Bab asked.

“They must eat the flesh of a sea royal.”

“I've never heard of something like that,” Bab commented.

“Not many have. In fact, your mother and I may be the only ones who learned this fact.”

“How?”

“337 years ago, a flock of mermaids used their siren call and had our ship crash on some rocks. They then kidnaped as many of us as they could. Taking us underwater and into a cave. There, they forced us to eat the flesh of one of their own.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Mermaids are very magical. If someone eats their toxic flesh and survives, that person will be changed into the Sea royal. An immortal sea creature capable of controlling the very sea itself. If a mermaid eats the flesh of a sea royal, they can become youthful once more and extend their lives by another 100 years.”

“Why weren’t you eaten then?” Bab asked.

“A sea royal isn’t created overnight. If you are one of the lucky 0.6% of people who could survive eating mermaid flesh, then they keep you locked up in that cave for 20 years to ripen and mature. Once you’re ready, they eat you. I was just lucky your mother was studying Mermaids and just happened to find me in their cave.”

“So, that’s how you met my mother.”

“Yep. After that she kidnapped me from the mermaids and locked me up in her own dungeon to study,” Ellen said with a smile.

“WHAT!” Bab shouted.

“Oh, those next 20 years were the best time of my life!” Ellen told us as her face started to blush as she remembered her past. “All the experiments she did to me, the way she touched me, the punishments she gave me when I…”

“MOTHER!” the Bartender shouted. Now blushing himself. “We talked about this.”

“Oh right. Sorry.” Ellen said with a smile. “So long story short, your mom saved me, studied me, taught me how to use my new magical abilities, and we even had a baby together before she left me.”

“I, she, what?” bab replied as she didn’t know what to say to any of that.

“So, there are other ways to become immortal?” I asked.

“Yep, though I wouldn’t recommend it. Outside of Phoenix powers, all other options come with big drawbacks. Drinking unicorn blood can prolong your life but slowly turns you into a monster. Vampire and werewolves could do the same, but you must serve the queens to be careful about other things. And becoming a sea royal will....”

The door to the Bar burst open as 3 really drunk men stumbled into the bar.

“Bartender! One round!” one of the guys shouted.

“Sir, we are temporarily closed. Please come back in an hour.” the Bartender told them.

“What! No way! We just want to drink!”

“I’m sorry sir, but as I’ve said, we are temporarily closed. Come back in an hour and we will be open and dinner will be ready to serve.”

“Speaking of dinner, looky what I caught!” one of the drunk men said, ignoring the bartender and pulling something out of his bag.

“Quack.” the silver striped duck said in the man’s large hands.

“Sir, I would highly recommend you release that duck immediately.” the Bartender tells the man.

“No way! I caught it with my bare hands!” the man told him.

"Heck ya! We'll have roasted duck tonight!” another man shouted.

“Oh, this is going to get good.” Ellen says as she smirks and sits back.

“Sir, I won’t warn you again. I highly recommend you unhand that bird before you get hurt.

The 3 men just start laughing at the Bartender.

“What you going to do about it old man?” the third drunk guy asked.

I was about to get up and confront them myself when Ellen grabbed my hand to stop me.

Alexander March
Stats- lv20
HP- 114 (+4)
Attack-80 (+3)
Defence-70 (+5)
Speed-68 (+2)
Regen-14 (+1)
Manna-77

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Weapons- ******** (B) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30)
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

AWWWW! Two of the drunk men screamed as they ran out of the bar with their hair on fire.

I stood with my sword drawn and Bab right behind me. Her eyes wide and diaper growing damp from what she just witnessed.

The third drunk man lay knocked out on top of a now broken table as the Bartender pinched the brim of his nose.

“I warned you not to mess with that duck.” the bartender says before having to put out a small fire on his counter.

The duck just sat next to the fire looking at us.

“Nice one Romaine!” Ellen shouted while laughing her head off. “You show them why you don’t fuck with my duck!”

“Quack” the duck quacked.

• Like 4

We're back in business, baby! :D

An excellent chapter. We covered a lot of lore while still keeping a good pace. I love the explanation of Bab's speech curse. Makes me wonder if there's an origin to the curse that took away her potty training too? ?

14 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Element-ice

Was the name of his sword supposed to be blank? Or was that just a placeholder while writing that Pink forgot to edit? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

An excellent chapter. We covered a lot of lore while still keeping a good pace. I love the explanation of Bab's speech curse. Makes me wonder if there's an origin to the curse that took away her potty training too? ?

Was the name of his sword supposed to be blank? Or was that just a placeholder while writing that Pink forgot to edit? 

glad you liked it. and dont worry, this arc is going to have a lot of lore dispight being a bit smaller then the last two arcs.

as for the sword, i dont think the name has been revealed for it yet. thats why its left blank. it will be revealed soon im sure. 

59 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

glad you liked it. and dont worry, this arc is going to have a lot of lore dispight being a bit smaller then the last two arcs.

as for the sword, i dont think the name has been revealed for it yet. thats why its left blank. it will be revealed soon im sure. 

Well, I think we revealed its name in the Crossover, didn't we? The fact that it was non-canyon is irrelevant. So unless there are some plans to do something cool with its name reveal, I don't see much point in keeping it a secret. ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, I think we revealed its name in the Crossover, didn't we? The fact that it was non-canyon is irrelevant. So unless there are some plans to do something cool with its name reveal, I don't see much point in keeping it a secret. ?

glad you liked the chapter ^w^

as the crossover is non cannon, i have something planed for not only the sword reveal. it will be revealed within the next 2 chapters. ^w^ 
also, its almost time for Alex and Bab to upgrade their classes once more!

• Like 1

I love Ellen!!

it has been so long since I read the story but based on Ellen’s age I’m guessing Coventina is also a younger sibling like Eva!  Eva must be extra young in god terms.  
this arc is just inching so much lore!  (Me and Medi Dust both hold Ellen’s hands feeling love (Greek God kind) at first sight).    
Drink here often?  You may want to send your kid vacation abroad because two goddesses fighting over you might be bad for your kingdom.

Medi Dust: “Yup that will work.  She is too good for you.”  (Stay tuned for more).  

the mermaid angle sounds like so much fun!  In my world most of the mermaids came from Ariel Dust, the first mermaid, blessing every ocean and probably one of the most notorious breeders in the history of fertile Dustsouls.  
very cute but a little gross when you think of it...

”Here fishy fishy.” Ariel Dust Choi’s feeding a fish some of her scales.  Sometimes it’s dandruff.  And then it’s either kiss, eat, or play with until she does it with thousands of fish.  Blessed fish lay eggs that popped of mermaids, sometimes sea monsters.  Evolution is weird.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

glad you liked the chapter ^w^

as the crossover is non cannon, i have something planed for not only the sword reveal. it will be revealed within the next 2 chapters. ^w^ 
also, its almost time for Alex and Bab to upgrade their classes once more!

Oh neat! ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

I love Ellen!!

it has been so long since I read the story but based on Ellen’s age I’m guessing Coventina is also a younger sibling like Eva!  Eva must be extra young in god terms.  
this arc is just inching so much lore!  (Me and Medi Dust both hold Ellen’s hands feeling love (Greek God kind) at first sight).    
Drink here often?  You may want to send your kid vacation abroad because two goddesses fighting over you might be bad for your kingdom.

Medi Dust: “Yup that will work.  She is too good for you.”  (Stay tuned for more).  

the mermaid angle sounds like so much fun!  In my world most of the mermaids came from Ariel Dust, the first mermaid, blessing every ocean and probably one of the most notorious breeders in the history of fertile Dustsouls.  
very cute but a little gross when you think of it...

”Here fishy fishy.” Ariel Dust Choi’s feeding a fish some of her scales.  Sometimes it’s dandruff.  And then it’s either kiss, eat, or play with until she does it with thousands of fish.  Blessed fish lay eggs that popped of mermaids, sometimes sea monsters.  Evolution is weird.

lol glad you liked the chapter and Ellen.

next chapter will reveal were she is as a sibling.  ^w^ Eve is the youngest of them. and i think is around 100? give or take. 

this Arc will feater a lot of lore and a lot of revalations. ^w^ (OH! almost forgot to put it here. but this is the Seafoam arc.)

learning about Mermaid lore and reinterpreting it was a lot of fun. plus i got to add my own spin on it.

15 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the story so far.

glad you liked it. ^w^

13 hours ago, Jayme said:

This story is getting better with each chapter, I'm loving the dynamics of this story.

i hope ill be able to keep that up. ^w^

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 41 (9/18/20)

this chapter was made by Pinkthedinosaur. im posting it because it would be a hassle to have them repost all my stories on DD and they have no way of fixing the title to update people when a new chapter is out. hope you enjoy the story.

ch 41

“So, what was it the little king wanted me to do again?” Ellen asked as she got up and got a bottle of alcohol off the shelf, pouring it into a shot glass. “Want one?”

“No thank you, I'm good. And I need to get stronger if I'm to help Bab break her curse, or at least that was the original plan. Now that we know you made the curse could you break it?” I ask.

“Sorry, the only way to break it is to go to the other continent and get some Taltamo nectar. That stuff only grows in one spot and it doesn’t last long.”

Bab let out a low grown as she was hoping to have finally broken one of her curses. Sadly it just wasn’t meant to be right now.

“Can I take you up on that drink offer?” Bab asked.

“HA! Sorry, sweety. You might be mentally older but with that body there's no way any of us is giving you alcohol. Ask again when you can keep your pants dry.” Ellen says with a smile as Bab flushes red and looks down to make sure her wet diaper wasn’t showing.

The old bartender looks at his mother with a confused look before looking at Bab’s feet to make sure there wasn't a puddle he would need to clean.

“She’s wearing a diaper, it's fine,” I tell the old bartender, sensing what he would ask next.

“Alex!” Bab shouted embarrassed and covered her face.

“Oops, sorry, I can sense all forms of water around me. Guess I should have kept that one hush, hush.” Ellen commented.

Bab was now a little angry and was wondering if she should try to shock Ellen or not.

“Anyway,” I say as I try to change the subject back. “Can you help me get stronger?”

Ellen stared at me for a few moments before looking at Bab.

“Nope can't help you,” Ellen tells us flatly.

“W-what?” I reply. “Why not? I can be a dedicated student.”

“That's just it, I've never taught anyone,” Ellen tells us.

“Wait, but didn’t you teach Monarch and Aeva?” I asked. “They recommended you and they are two of the strongest people I know.” 

Ellen started to giggle a little bit.

“What they call teaching or training was me just trying to be lazy,” Ellen told me.

“Huh?” bab and I replied confused.

“Yep. that snot-nosed prince wanted to get stronger just like you so I had him find people he could train with and before you knew it they were stronger.” Ellen told us with a little happy smile. “So how is that little bastard? Haven’t heard from him in years. Surprised me when he wasn't picked to be king.”

That’s when the room went quiet. Without anything being said, Ellen got the picture, and her smile faded.

“Oh,” Ellen says as she pours another shot and drinks it. “If you’ll excuse me for a bit.”

Ellen walked through the back door and left.

“If you want to get stronger I could help.” the old bartender tells us as he finishes cleaning the burnt spot on his counter.

“Really? You?” I questioned.

“I may not look like much now, but I can tell you I'm the second strongest child my mother has ever had.” the old man tells us before holding out a hand. “Names Neph Hein. I'm the 3rd-born from my mother”

“Nice to meet you. Names Alex and you know this is Bab,” I tell him as I shake his hand.

“Guess that makes us cousins,” the old man tells Bab before laughing a little bit.

Bab let out a slightly nervous laugh as she was unsure about all that. Learning she now had extended family she never knew about. It would take some getting used to.

“Brother.” a low deep voice said from the back. “Need help in kitchen.” 

“Oh dear, hold on just a second,” Neph tells us as he goes around the corner.

“Brother?” Bab and I both say at the same time and decided to check it out.

As we peeked around the corner we saw a large kitchen area with a few people getting things ready for the dinners the bar would serve later. 

When we saw Neph, he was looking over what looked like a stove that seemed to not be working. But standing beside him was a giant roughly the size of Monarch. Another huge man that was pure muscle!

“Neph! Im home! Where is everyone?” someone shouts behind us. Bab and I turn to see a cute girl just a little shorter than me wearing what looked like a schoolgirls outfit.

“Just a moment, I'm in the back,” Neph shouted back and got her attention to turn to us.

“Oh, looks like we do have customers, but why are you over there?” the girl asked. “Customers should be at the tables.”

“Oh, um were not customers. Were actually here to talk with Miss Ellen.”

“Oh, what did you need to talk to mom about?” the girl asked.

“Wait, you're her kid as well!?” I say shocked.

“Names Lauma! Nice to meet you.” she greeted us.

“I'm Alex, and this is Bab.”

Right after we introduced ourselves Neph and the giant came back.

“Laum, why are you late again?” Neph shouted as he came back. “You were supposed to be back an hour ago to start work.”

“Haha, ya about that…” Lauma said sheepishly “I saw some cute clothes and I kinda lost track of time…”

Neph pinched the brim of his nose and looked frustrated as hell.

“Just go get ready. The customers will be back soon.” Neph told her.

“Yes sir!” she shouts and runs into the back.

“And dont wear that stupid maid outfit again!” Neph shouted after her before turning back to us. “Sorry, you know how family can be.”

I look at Bab for a moment then looked back at him, nodding in agreement. Bab kicked me for that.

“Anyway, seeing as you meet Laum, this is my youngest brother, Veles.” Neph introduced his giant brother.

“Wait, youngest!?!?" Bab shouts as we look at the man.

“How many siblings do you have?” I ask. 

“There are 6 of us all together. 3 girls 3 boys.” Neph tells us as he goes behind the bar again before looking at Bab. “our older sister will be here tomorrow.”

His brother remained silent, observing us. 

“Coventina is coming here? Why?” Bab asked and I translated.

“Well, it’s hard to explain,” Neph says as he fixes up the bar a bit. “We just had a family problem come up and we asked her to come. It's no big deal.”

“So about the training you brought up earlier.. .” I brought up as I wanted to know a little more.

“Oh right, first things first, I got to know how strong you are. So I asked Veles to test you.”

Both Bab and I look up at the giant who was still staring down at us with an unflinching gaze then back to Neph.

“Him!?!” we shout as he laughs.

“Don't worry, he’s a teddy bear. And the weakest of us siblings,” he tells us. 

We again look back at him and wonder if that was really true…

Before our conversation could go on any longer, Lauma came running back to the main room wearing a cute maid uniform with cat ears and a fake tail.

“Lauma here and ready to work!” She shouted playfully as Neph looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel.

“I told you to stop wearing that embarrassing outfit!” Neph shouted.

“Lauma cute,” Veles commented with a slight smile on his face.

“See! At least someone here has good taste!” Lauma says as she goes over to hug her younger, giant brother.

I couldn’t help but laugh a little at just how crazy this family seemed to be.

Just outside the bar on the beach, Ellen stood near the waves and looked out to the sea. Taking in a few deep breaths as she raises her shot glass and downs the drink.

“Master, are you ok?” the woman bab and I met earlier asks as she walks over to Ellen.

“Yes. just saying goodbye to a little shit head,” Ellen says as she tosses the shot glass into the ocean. Old memories filled her head as a tear rolled down her face. “It's supposed to be the parent that goes out first, not the kids…”

“Excuse me?” the woman asks a little worried.

“Nothing. Anyway, let's head back inside, Artiana. The bar is about to reopen.” Ellen tells her as the two of them go back inside.

Last night was a bit hectic. Once Ellen and the woman we met earlier in the day came back, Lauma tried to convince the two of them to also wear maid outfits and help her with her job. Ellen declined. Saying she had a few suckers she was meeting soon, but she did get Artiana, (we learned her name during the ordeal.) to accept and wear the outfit. 

They also tried to talk Bab into wearing one because "Such a little cutie like her would look great in a little maid outfit." She refused but Lauma promised she would get Bab to wear it eventually.

After all of that, the Bar reopened and people started coming back. Bab and I took that as our cue to leave but promised Neph we would meet him to train.

The next afternoon Neph had us meet him just outside of Omorashi City.

We were in a slightly forested area where it would be a lot safer to train. 

“Ok, so this is going to be very simple. I want to gauge just how strong you are and what I have to work with.” Neph tells me as he stood beside his giant brother. “Veles will be your sparring partner. Any questions?”

“Yeah, could I fight someone less intimidating?” I ask. As I see the giant just staring at me. 

“Nope. all you need to do is land one hit on him. If he lads 3 on you, you lose.” Neph tells me. “And Bab we should step away from here.”

“Are you sure about fighting that thing? Bab asks as she had to look up to look at the giant. “You told me you fought Monarch before, but you lost that fight badly. If he’s anything like that…”

I take a deep breath before smiling at Bab.

“I'll be fine. This is just sparing.” I tell her with a fake smile. On the inside, I was freaking out as flashbacks to Monarch kept coming back.

“No weapon,” Veles tells me in a low deep voice. 

“Uh, ok then,” I say as I refrain from getting my sword. Instead freezing my arms and hands.

“Interesting, ice magic. Good for offensive and defensive strategies.” Neph commented. “Ok, start!”

With amazing speed, Veles tosses a smoke bomb onto the grand and covers everything around him in smoke.

“Icy Wind!” I shout and blow freezing cold air out of my mouth to blow away the smoke but Veles was gone. “Shit.”

I began searching around. Looking for any big tree that could hide such a large man.

“Alex! Above you!” Bab screamed as I looked up and saw the giant leap down from the trees!

I barely leaped out of the way before being smashed by a fist that cracked the ground.

I had to be fast as I summoned ice shards and quickly threw them at the man, but he leaped up into the trees before the shards could touch him.

Veles then began leaping around the treetops before vanishing from my site!

“Where the fuck is he!?” I shout as I look all around the treetops for him

“He’s an assassin class,” Neph tells me. “Specializing in hit and run tactics.”

Suddenly I'm hit right in my stomach as Veles appeared from below where I was looking and sent me flying. 

I immediately throw up my breakfast from this morning and for a moment could not even breathe!

“Alex!” Bab screamed as I looked up and the giant was now in front of me.

I flinch and close my eyes as I see him move, but am surprised when I'm not hit again. When I open my eyes I see him holding out a handkerchief for me.

“Help clean up,” Veles tells me as I take the cloth from him and he walks away.

“That's his way of apologizing for hurting you,” Neph tells me as he comes over. “That's only one hit, would you like to stop now?”

I wipe the vomit from my face and put the cloth into my storage before shakily standing up.

“I-i can keep going,” I tell him.

“Alex dont be stupid. He just knocked you silly like it was nothing.”

“Ya, this time I won't hold back,” I tell Bab as I now have an idea. 

I just need one hit, so I best go all out.

“Start!” Neph shouted as Veles once again used a smoke bomb to disappear. 

“FIGHTER SOUL!” I screamed out as I boost my stats and raise my arm into the air. “Flash Freeze!”

This was a new spell I was working on. One that uses up all the magic I have to quickly freeze anything around me. It wasn't perfect, and it wasn't as strong as I would like, but the tops of all the trees were now covered in ice and would make it far harder to move around up there. 

Almost immediately a frozen branch snapped to the left of me and I saw Veles fall and land on the ground. 

This was my only chance as I bolt towards him with my fist ready to hit him as hard as I could!

But, Veles easily grabbed my arm and flipped me over his huge body and slam me into the ground! He then lifted my unconscious body out of the hole I made and held me in the air.

“Alex!” Bab screamed and rushed over and began healing me as best she could.

“Two tries. Better than most.” Neph commented to himself as he looked up at the ice-covered trees. “Also nice idea.”

He then looked at my unconscious body and smiled. “Him ok?” Veles asked a little worried as he sat me onto the ground so Bab could better heal me.

“You did great. Good job Veles.” Neph tells him.

“Good job!? that monster nearly killed Alex!” Bab screamed as she turned back to glare at Neph and Veles. Electricity sparking all around her.

“I have no idea what you just said but I take it that you're mad,” Neph said he dodges a bolt of lightning from Bab.

Veles quickly hides behind a tree and didn't want to be around the tiny angry sparking girl.

“He wanted to be trained and this is how I'm doing it,” Neph tells Bab with a stone-cold face. “He knew the risks, and now he’s just experienced the gap in strength. If he wants to continue then he knows where to find us. If not, you both can search somewhere else for teachers.”

With that, both Neph and Veles left. Leaving me unconscious and Bab healing me.

Alexander March
Stats- lv20
HP- 114 (+4)
Attack-80 (+3)
Defence-70 (+5)
Speed-68 (+2)
Regen-14 (+1)
Manna-77

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30)
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

“So how did the training go?” Ellen asked Neph as soon as he returned to the bar.

“Might be in a coma.” Neph tells her.

“Good. better than the alternative.” Ellen says with a smile. “Any thoughts?”

“As you thought. Very young. Hardly any skills and was straight forward.” Neph tells his mother. “Though he can think up fast strategies once he knows a little info on who he’s fighting.”

“Think they can pass your first test?” Ellen asked.

“As they are now, no,” Neph tells his mother as he pours her a beer she had been waiting for all day.

She lets out a little happy cheer as she downs her Beer fast.

“So, can they pass your test?” Ellen asks a little more seriously.

Neph looks her right in the eye and gives a slight smile. That was all she needed.

Right outside the Bar, Ellen could feel the ocean split open and she knew her daughter had just arrived.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

Where the fuck is he!?” I shout as I look all around the treetops for him

“He’s an assassin class,” Neph tells me. “Specializing in hit and run tactics.”

Suddenly I'm hit right in my stomach as Veles appeared from below where I was looking and sent me flying. 

I immediately throw up my breakfast from this morning and for a moment could not even breathe!

A tank build assassin? OP please nerf ??

Although I kinda want a crack at big boy. Can I please? *hefts 20mm mass rifle with Expertsoft target assist*

• Like 1
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 42 (12/10/20)

“Please tell me I was hit by a bus," I groaned as I sat up in the dirt.

“Alex, you're ok!” Bab says happily as she hugs me.

“Y-ya. besides a headache, I'm fine,” I tell her as I try to remember what happened. I remember trying to seize an opportunity but then blacked out. “What happened?”

“Veles grabbed your arm and slammed you on the ground," Bab tells me. 

“I guess I failed huh?” I sigh. But I figured it wouldn't be that easy.

Bab said nothing but nodded her head.

“We better get back," I tell her as I get up. “Not going to do us any good staying here,"

“O-ok, but um…” Bab mumbled as I looked down at her blushing face. “Y-you were out for a while…”

I needed no more context. She was definitely in a messy diaper.

One diaper changed, and we were getting back to the bar just before the sunset.

“Hopefully losing like this doesn't hurt my training," I mumbled as Bab and I reached the door. 

We could already hear yelling and cheers coming from inside. Must be some sort of party going on.

“I'm sure you will be fine," Bab tells me with a small smile.

I smile back and nod as the two of us walk inside.

As soon as we entered, I could see that it was Ellen’s family that was making the majority of the noise as they were surrounding a table with someone that looked familiar. 

“Oh right, I forgot to put the closed sign-up," Neph says as he noticed us from behind his bar. “Well, come in anyway, at least one of you is still family," 

“It's the baby girl!” Ellen shouts as she noticed Bab and rushes her just like the night before.

Before Bab could be tackled by the drunk lady, I yank Bab into the air and watched as the drunk woman faceplants into the bar.

“Oh shit!” I shout. I wasn't expecting that. “Im so sorry,"

“Don't worry, she will be fine," Neph comments as he looks over the bar to see his mother on the floor. “A little nap will sober her up a bit,"

He then went back to what he was doing before. Not fazed in the slightest by his mother's actions.

“Bab? Is that you?” the familiar-looking woman asked as she stood up. The rest of the family was now looking at me holding Bab in the air with Ellen on the ground.

“Coventina!” Bab shouts as I put her down and let her go greet her sister.

Coventina, like all the sisters, looked like an older Bab, but she had very long sea-green hair that nearly touched the floor. Her hair also covered one eye.

“What happened to you? And why are you here with a regular human?” Coventina asked, confused as she started looking me up and down.

Bab tried to explain, but I had to explain for her due to the translation. Explaining that one of the sisters cursed Bab, that I'm traveling with her, and how we have already met with 3 other sisters. 

“Well, this is not good news. Which of our sisters did this to you?” Coventina asked.

But before Bab could say…

“MOMMAS BACK!” Ellen shouted as she leaped off the floor. Almost like nothing had ever happened to her. “Son, pour me another one!”

“Mother, we have guests, I'll give you more later," Neph tells his mother while she makes a pouting face.

“BUT I WANT TO DRINK NOW!!!” Ellen whined almost like a toddler.

“Who's supposed to be the parent here?” I whispered to Coventina.

“I heard that!” Ellen shouts as she spins around to look at me. “My family all love me and know who's in charge around here!”

“Neph!” all of them shouted. 

I felt like I was watching a sitcom family drama as I could almost hear the laugh track that would be playing over her soul-shattering realization that despite being their mother, they all thought of Neph as the family head.

She sat in a corner mumbling to herself about babies and diapers and such.

“Don't worry about her, once she starts drinking again she will be fine," Neph tells us as he comes out from behind the bar to join everyone else.

Bab let out a small giggle at the strangeness of the family.

“Coventina, why didn't you ever tell me you had a family like this?” Bab asked and I translated.

“You never asked," Coventina tells her. “My mom wanted a bigger family, and when our mom wouldn't respond to her affections, she had to move on," 

Bab had a strange look on her face. As if thinking about something important and connecting a few dots.

“So Alex,” Laum says as she grabbed my shoulder to get my attention. She was once again wearing a maid outfit. “I hear Veles knocked you out," 

I took a glance at Veles. The giant was silently sitting in the corner sipping his drink while everyone else was chatting.

“Y-ya.'' I tell them. “ for someone so big, it's scary how fast he is,"

“Don't worry, everyone fails the first test," Laum tells me.

“Realy?”

“Yep. want to know how to pass it?” she asks as she starts to have a sly smile on their face. “Take me shopping and I'll tell you how to…”

Before she could finish, Neph appears behind her and smacks her upside her head.

“Dont scam people into stupid shit just because you're broke again. It's your fault for buying those stupid outfits," Neph tells her sternly.

“They're not stupid outfits! They are adorable and people like seeing me wear them!” Laum yells at him.

“Why couldn't you have a more normal hobby?” Neph comments and sighs as Laum sticks her tongue out at him and goes to talk with Coventina.

Neph pours himself a shot before offering one to me.

“Sorry about them. They have a bad habit of blowing their whole paycheck on clothes," Neph tells me before changing the subject. “If you want to know how to pass the test all you have to do is ask,"

“Um, ok. How do I pass the test?” I asked.

“Stop being normal,"

“Huh?” I responded confused as I watched him take a shot. 

“Stop being normal," he repeated before walking away.

“W-wait! What the hell does that mean?” I asked but he ignored me and went behind the bar to grab more alcohol. 

At the same time, a large boat arrives at the dock and lets all of its passengers out. 

Some of the passengers wanted to go to see their master right away. Some noticed wanted posters and tried to hide themselves. Others waited on the boat, needing to finish some last-minute business before they left.

“So what do you want to do first? Head to the master’s bar, or wait till tomorrow?” Noah asked Sherry inside a small cabin in the ship.

“Let’s wait until tomorrow. It's late and I wouldn't want to be rude. Plus there's some stuff I want to check out while we're here," Sherry tells him 

“Sounds good, but there's still one thing we need to do first," Noah said as both he and Sherry looked at a woman handcuffed to the wall of the cabin.

The woman had black messy short hair and a large burn on her neck.

“Ok, Lizzie. It’s time you redeemed yourself," Noah said as he raised his hand and the stone cuffs crumbled away.

Lizzie fell to her knees but glared up at Noah and Sheary. Every fiber of her being wanted to kill them for what she did to her friends. The nightmare of their fight haunting her.

Lizzie, Lexi, Alisha promised to protect princess Ramunita from anything. When they saw how desperate she was to run any from the queen, they knew they needed to help her escape. The outside world is dangerous, but locking your child away wasn't protecting them.

The only way to let Ramunita and Alen get away was to take on the two strongest warriors in the Parïtet kingdom.

They held out for as long as they could, but it was a one-sided fight. It led to Alisha losing her leg and half of Lexi’s face was smashed. Both managed to survive, but Lexi could not see out of her left eye.

Lizzie was the one to come out with the least damage. Only getting her neck burned when Sheary’s red hot hand grabbed her neck. 

But they accomplished their job. They bought Ramunita time to escape.

Or that’s what they thought.

“I hope you remember why we brought you," Sheary comments.

“T-to find the princess and take her back to the kingdom,” Lizzie tells them. Her voice sounded rough from the burns.

“Correct,” Noha says happily. “You guys really made it a hassle, but it’s a good thing Ramunita is still wearing my tracker,"

The tracker was a special earring he had given Ramunita long ago. One that had his magic linked with the small stone that allowed him to know roughly where she was.

“Who would have thought we would wind up on the same boat," Sherry commented.

“W-why didn't you capture her before the boat left port?” Lizzie asked curiously. 

“Originally we planned on catching her on our way. We needed to catch this boat after all. But I guess fate decided it would be funny for them to sneak on the same boat we needed," Noah said with a sigh. “It would have been a pain to deal with her then, and if the boat got damaged it would take too long to get a new one. Better to just wait till we got to our destination first, then catch them,"

“If you were just going to catch them yourself why bring me!” Lizzie shouted.

“Leverage," Sheary tells her as she stands up. “Romunita loves you three. So she is more likely to listen to you. and If you tell her that the other two are captured and will be sentenced to death for treason against the kingdom, I'm sure she will come back willingly,"

Lizzie gritted her teeth and looked at the floor. Angry at herself.

Suddenly, Lizzie felt a slight pinch on her ear and winced in pain. When she reached up to feel what it was, it was an earring.

“To let us track you too," Noha tells her. “I'll know when it's removed. If it yours and Romunita's are taken off, then we will send word to the kingdom to kill your friends right away,"

Lizzie had tears in her eyes as she looked at the two of them. Trapped and forced to do as they say.

Back at the bar, things were getting a bit more lively. It's funny how just a few drinks can make people loosen up. 

Everyone was having fun just chatting and talking to Coventina about their lives and what was new. 

Bab and I stayed back and just enjoyed watching the family interactions. It reminded me of simpler times long ago when my family had large get-togethers.

“Does your family do this often?” I ask Bab.

Her smile slightly faded as she shook her head.

“When I and my sisters were younger, we were cooped up inside a lot," Bab tells me. “My two oldest sisters had already moved out when I was born and would only visit every few years. But the more we grew up, the less each of us felt the need to be together. We live much longer than normal humans and don't age past a certain point. Once mom passed away, that was it. Each of us took turns trying to look after Eva as she was the last one, but that wild child was always a handful and even she eventually ran off to live on her own,"

“Well, that's sad," I commented.

“Maybe, but that's how our family is," Bab tells me as she looks over at her sister. “She's just lucky she has a more normal family.

I look around at the rest of the “normal” family.

“Ya," I say with a chuckle.

“What about your other sisters? Don't any of them have something like this?” I asked.

“Doubtful," Bab tells me bluntly. “Out of all my sisters, Coventina is the only one to have been born naturally,"

“I think I remember you saying that before,'' I commented and tried to remember what she had told me but it was a long time ago.

She even noticed my struggle to remember.

“My mom learned to split her soul and merge it with monsters," Bab reminded me.

“But how is Coventina different?” I asked.

Bab just pointed at Ellen.

“Does she look like a normal monster?” Bab asked sarcastically.

Ellen took notice of Bab pointing at her and walked over.

“What are you two talking about?” Ellen asked with a smile on her face.

“Oh, well. We were just talking about how she and her sisters were born," I commented before I noticed Bab’s red face and realized it was probably an embarrassing topic.

“Aww, my Coventina was so small and cute when she was born!” Ellen squealed as she thought back to her baby being born. “Funny story, your mom impregnated me by holding my hand. Took me another 47 years before I learned that's not how you normally have a baby,"

Ellen began laughing hysterically at her little story while I looked at her a little weirdly.

“It was so much fun watching your sisters grow up and learn how to use their magic. I think being surrounded by so many little ones made me want more of my own," Ellen told us.

“Why didn't you have more with Bab’s mother?” I asked.

Her happy demeanor then soured a bit.

“One day she just upped and kicked me out. Shortly before she had you," Ellen told Bab to her surprise. “I don't blame you at all. It's just how your mom is. Always jumping from one experiment to the next, and once she’s done with one research she moves on. Though that didn't stop me from becoming extremely jealous and try to kill your father,"

“Wait, what?” Bab responded in surprise, to which Ellen began to laugh again.

“Oh ya, the moment I learned you were born and who the father was I went on a jealous rampage to look for him. Fought him for 3 days straight. Good times,"

“Hold on, who is Bab’s father?” I asked curiously.

“The mythical storm beast. Ricono," Ellen told me. “One of the 5 strongest monsters of this world,"

“Not surprising. Bab is pretty strong. Are you anything like your dad?” I asked bab.

“I've...never met him," Bab tells me.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Her mother never really liked sticking around the other parents of her children. I think I'm the only one who has a relationship with my daughter," Ellen commented as she looked over at Coventina and smiled.

“Haven't you ever tried to meet him?” I asked bab.

“There wasn't any point," Bab tells me. “As far as any of us sisters are concerned, our fathers were just a means to bring us into this world and that's it. What would be the point of meeting him now?”

“You could ask him to break your curse," Ellen suggested. Suddenly she had Bab’s full attention. “While you probably can't break your diaper, hand, or speech curse, you might be able to have him break your youth curse,"

“How!” Bab shouted, completely ignoring that Elen had just told anyone who was listening that she was wearing a diaper.

“You and your dad share part of the same soul. Meaning he shares the same magic as you. If you got him to supercharge your magic, you might be able to use it to age your body back to normal,"

Bab loved the sound of that. 

“Cool, how do we find him though?” I asked.

“Oh, he travels with storms. If he is over any water I should be able to find him," Elen tells us.

She closed her eyes for a moment to concentrate before walking over to a little shelf with a globe of the world on it.

“He’s here," she said as she points at the open ocean between the two large continents. 

“How are we supposed to get to him?” I asked.

“Well, based on the path he is taking, I say he will be arriving here in a week," Elen tells us as she points to a very small island “that is your best chance of meeting him.

Alexander March
Stats- lv20
HP- 114 (+4) 
Attack-80 (+3)
Defence-70 (+5)
Speed-68 (+2)
Regen-14 (+1)
Manna-77

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

It was decided that we would spend the next few days training as much as possible before going to meet with Bab’s father. But that was going to be annoying if I couldn't figure out what Neph meant.

The little party was beginning to die down and a few people left to go to bed. 

When I had my chance, I stopped Neph to ask him what he meant.

“What did you mean by 'stop being normal?” I asked. Hoping I could get a straight answer. 

The old man just stroked his beard and smiled.

“Just what I mean. You're normal. Bland. Predictable," he tells me.

“I always thought of myself as balanced," I commented.

“That's the problem. Most people are simple. What about you makes you any different from a regular fighter?” he asked me.

I opened my mouth to respond, but I couldn't. What did make me any different from a regular fighter?

“W-well, I started out as a hunter," I tell him.

“That's a nice start, but nothing special," Neph tells me.

“Why do I even need to be special anyway?” I asked. “What's so bad about being balanced?”

“Nothing wrong with it. In fact, nothing is stopping you from becoming stronger just the way you are now," Neph tells me.

“Wait, that doesn't make sense. First, you tell me I shouldn't be normal, but now you're telling me it's ok?”

Neph laughed at my confusion.

“Fine then, let me ask you this, do you think you can beat Veles by the end of this week?” 

“Of course not. I could barely keep up with his speed. Plus he is far stronger than me. How does something that big move that fast?” I asked.

“What class suits him?” Neph asked me.

“Warrior? Berserker?” I replied.
“Why? Because he is already big and strong? Wouldn't that make him predictable?”

I thought about it a moment. 

“Why pick a class that enhances something you are already great at? Wouldn't it be better to go with something that could complement it? Or better yet make it something unexpected," Neph tells me as his smile grows bigger. “He is an assassin class. Focusing on stealth and speed. Its the last thing anyone expects from him,"

After hearing that explanation, I began to understand what he was saying a bit more.

“It's different. Something that throws people off if they aren't expecting it," I comment. 

“Now you're getting it. Most people judge others based on how they look and act. Expecting their fighting style to match. That makes fighting them more predictable. So tell me, do you have anything that makes you special?”

I thought about it a moment.

“Well, I got a magic sword that grows stronger," I told him.

That peeked Neph’s interests. 

I pulled out my sword to show him and I watched as his eyes got big.

“May I?” he asked before taking the sword and examining it. “Where did you get this sword?

“A friend gave it to me a long time ago. That sword has been a lifesaver," I tell him. 

“I see. You sure have gotten stronger since I last saw you," Neph says as he gives it a few swings.

“Huh? You've seen my sword before?” I asked, confused. The only people who have seen what my sword's new form looks like are the vampires and werewolves.

“Well of course I've seen this sword before. I made her," Neph says as he holds up the sword. “Asahi. Such a pretty name,"

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

chapter 43

The city streets were nearly deserted at this hour of the night, making it much easier for Allen and Ramonita to walk around.

“How long are you going to take?” Allen asked in frustration while trying to stand guard while Ramonita was in an alleyway.

Ramonita was hiding behind some boxes and currently in the middle of changing her diaper.

“I'm almost finished. Just give me a moment,” Ramonita responded as she raised her butt to slide the new diaper underneath her and tape it on.

“I swear, couldn’t you just go back to wearing normal underwear while we’re on the run?” Allen asked.

“I would, but I forgot to bring any with us.” she lied. She did have underwear, but she preferred her diapers. If she ever ran out, she would use her underwear if needed.

“So, where to now?” Allen asks once she was finished getting ready.

“We look for an inn they could be at or that teacher’s bar,” Romanita tells him as she remembers hearing from Bab that the person they were looking for owned a bar.

“Easier said than done,” Allen commented. “Wish we could use the dog to find them.”

The enormous three-headed dog sat patiently in the street and waited for its master’s orders.

“D.O.G. needs something with their scent to track them,” she tells him as she walks out of the alleyway and fixes her skirt to hide the diaper.

Allen wanted to ask how hard it would be to find a kid with a dirty diaper but chose not to be rude.

“Come on, let’s find them fast!” Ramonita states. She was excited to see Alex and Bab again finally.

Unaware that they were now being followed.

I sat alone at the bar and contemplated what Neph had told me. I wanted to ask him so much more or get some suggestions on what I should do. But he told me he had important things to do and would be prepared to help me tomorrow. However, he did ask if he could borrow my sword for the night.

While I felt uncomfortable not having it, if Neph were indeed the one to make it, it would be okay with him. Right?

“Alex? You doing okay?” Bab asked me as she hopped onto a barstool to sit next to me. 

“Ya, I'm fine. Just thinking of what Neph told me,” I explain. “Suggestions on how to get stronger.”

“Any ideas on what to do?” Bab asked. 

“A few ideas, but nothing clear yet. Later tonight, I'm going to study my options,” I say as I look at my bracelet.

I could upgrade my class to something stronger or reclass to something else while keeping my current skills. Upgrading would make me stronger, but as Neph told me, predictable. But if I reclass, I have to start over again, and there's no guarantee it would help.

“Could I refill your drink?” Artiana asked while working as the bartender.

“Please, another rum, thank you,” I tell her while handing over my glass. “And milk for the little one.”

Bab kicked me as I laugh at my stupid joke, but Artiana did bring Bab a small glass of milk. One that she just glared at. 

“So, I’ve meant to ask, what’s your relationship with the family?” I asked Artiana. "I thought there were only two sisters."

“It’s hard to explain,” Artiana says while getting a little nervous. “Mistress Ellen saved me when I was a child. Due to me rousing her interest, she insisted on studying me and gave me a job working here.”

“Study you?” I questioned.

“Yes, I have a special type of magic,” she tells us. “I'm a deviant.”

“Deviant?” I repeated.

“They are rare people who don't use normal elemental magic,” Bab tells me. “Less than 1% of the world can't use elemental magic and are called Deviant.”

“So what can they use?” I ask Bab.

“That depends on the deviant. But the most common are those who can’t use magic, even with the use of a bond. Others could just have more than one element naturally or have something else altogether.”

Artiana stood quietly as she listened to Bab’s babbling words that she could not understand. 

“So, what type of magic can you use?” I asked her.

“Here, let me show you,” Artiana said as she reached over and took my left arm.

After a moment, a strange ring appeared on my hand.

“What’s that?” I asked curiously.

“I’ve temporarily linked with you,” Artiana said as she held out her other hand. “While linked to someone, I can use their magic.”

Suddenly her hand began to freeze over.

“I can use anyone’s elemental magic for a short time as long as I'm linked to them. I also use their own energy to do so,” she explained.

At first, I didn’t know what she meant, but after a few more moments of her using my ice magic, I started to feel a little drained. As if I was the one using the spell.

“Wow. That's amazing.” I commented.

“Miss Ellen wanted to learn more about it, and I’ve been working here ever since,” she said with a smile on her face. “By the way, I heard you both will be leaving soon. Right?”

“Ya, by the end of the week, we need to catch a boat to try to break her curse,” I tell Artina as I pet Bab’s head. Much to her annoyance. 

“I know you two are wanting to train, but do you think you could help me out tomorrow?” Artina asks.

“With what?”

“Coventina isn't the only guest we are expecting. Many more will be coming tomorrow, and I need to do some shopping before they get here. It would help to have more storage space to carry everything.” Artina explained. “Plus, it could be a good way to check out more of the city before you leave.”

I thought about it for a moment. While it would cut into training, we were also in need of new supplies. Plus, it would be a good idea to upgrade some of our other gear as well, finally.

“Okay. we can help out.” I tell Artina.

From behind us, Laum’s ears perk up as she hears us talking about shopping and immediately jumps between Bab and me.

“NO FAIR!” she whined. “You refuse my offer to go shopping, but you take hers!?”

“Huh?” I respond. Completely forgetting how she tried to scam me just an hour ago.

“Laum, knock it off. This is for grocery shopping.” Artina tells her. “If you want to go shopping, use your own money.”

“But I'm broke!” Laum whiles as she leans on the bar counter. “Come on! Just lend me some money until payday! You know I'm good for it!”

“DON'T YOU DARE!” Ellen shouted from across the room. “You already owe your brothers a lot. Do not give Laum anything!”

The rest of the family began chuckling as Laum stomped her foot in frustration.

That's when she noticed Bab still glaring at her glass of milk and recalled how the little girl couldn't use her hands anymore.

“HEY! I got an idea.” Laum says as she starts shaking my arm. “What if I teach Bab!”

“Huh?” Bab responded. “What could an airhead like you possibly teach me?”

I translated while removing the airhead comment and shoving Laum’s arms off me.

“What if I could teach her how to use your hands?” Laum suggested.

“She’s cursed, remember. She can't use her hands for anything.” I state.

“Are you sure about that?” Laum asked as she had water extend from her hand to grab a bottle of alcohol from behind the bar and bring it to her hand. “What if I could teach her to do something like this with her electricity?”

I looked over at Bab, who was just staring at the bottle in Laum’s hands. Contemplating what to do. Was that possible? Using her magic, could she be able to use her hands again indirectly?

“Don't look at me.” I tell Laum as I point to Bab. “ask her what she wants to do.”

Laum turned around and looked down at the child. A smile already forming on her face at the thought of making some easy money.

Bab looked up at her, and with a serious face, raised her hand.

“It's worth a shot,” Bab said as she shook Laum’s hand.

“GREAT!” Laum shouts. “WE START TOMORROW!” 

Before Bab or I could respond, Laum took off running off somewhere.

“What the hell just happened?” I asked, confused.

Far away on a secluded island, a woman stands at the top of a volcano, looking down at the small glowing lights dotting the island. Many people work day and night to prepare for the contest.

“What fools. Every year they do this, and still, they fall.” the woman said as she raised an arm out and pointed at them.

For her, it would be nothing to rig these pests from the island. Ingulf the land in flames and reclaim the island that was once solely hers. 

But a memory of a smile flashes in her mind of a man long dead. An annoying man she killed with her bare hands.

She lowers her hands and sighs. Yet again, the pests will fight for honor and glory. But most men couldn't care less about that and are only interested in the grand prize. Her hand in marriage.

Many have come and died in the last 64 years, but none of them have ever won her hand. 

“This is the last one. If none of these pests can finish what that man started, then it will be time I moved on.” the woman said to herself as her entire body is engulfed in flame, and she walks into the volcano.

Once Bab started to rub her eyes and yawn, I knew it was time to head to the inn for some sleep. 

We said our goodbyes to the family while they continued their little party.

“So, do you think training with Laum will help?” I asked Bab on the walk to the inn.

She let out another big yawn.

“Maybe?” she responds. “To be honest, I dont think it will be possible. But I'm willing to give anything a shot.”

I nod in agreement. While it's not perfect, we finally had leads on ways to break Bab's curses. We know what we need to break her speech curse, her father could possibly age her up, and Laum could potentially give her use of her hands again. Now, all we needed was a way to fix her need for diapers.

Unknown to us, a man in the shadows of an alley spotted the two of us and began gritting his teeth in frustration.

Once Bab and I finally get back to the inn, I give Bab one more diaper change before she jumps in bed and passes out.

On the other hand, I wasn’t tired just yet and decided now would be the perfect time to look over my class options.

Hidden classes unlocked. Max level reached. Class change possible.

“Wait, hidden classes?” I say in surprise. I hadn't seen that pop up since I unlocked the hunter class.

I had been so busy I hadn’t checked my stats in a while, so this was a little unexpected.

Possible class upgrades.
: Knight:(medium armor class.)
: Unarmed Fighter: (grants unarmed skills)
: Warrior: (enhanced combat and weapon skills.)
: Adventure: (hidden class for maxing Fighter and Hunter class.)

Hidden class upgrades.
: Vampire Hunter: received for killing vampires. (skills to help kill vampires.)
: Werewolf Hunter: received for killing werewolves. (skills to help kill werewolves.)
: Monster Hunter: Kill an A+ rank monster. (advance hunter skills to hunt and kill any monster.)
: Dark Knight: (enhanced base classes for killing strong nocturnal monsters.)
: Night Fighter: (enhanced base classes for killing strong nocturnal monsters.)
: Night Warrier: (enhanced base classes for killing strong nocturnal monsters.)
: Survivalist: come back from near death. (skills related to surviving.) (exclusive skill, Bond breaker.)

Exclusive Hidden class upgrades.
: Midnight Human: received for returning to human after becoming a monster.
: Hybrid Class: received for being the first to kill an artificial monster.

“Come on!!!!” Laum whined. “You got to help me out here!”

“I don't have to do anything,” Neph replied as he was taking stock of all the necessary supplies he was going to need. “You made that deal yourself. You should handle it.”

“I AM! I just need your help making her something. A tool to channel her power.” Laum explained.

“Can't you see I'm busy right now?” Neph asks, annoyed. “We only have a few days left, and I want to be certain we have everything ready.”

“Come onnnnnn!” Laum whined more. “I'm sure you could make something in an hour. It won't take that long!”

The older man pinched the brim of his nose. He knew the only way to shut this idiot up was just to give them what they wanted, and only then would he be able to work in peace.

“Fine,” Naph said with a huff. “Draw me out your idea, and I'll see what I can do.”

“YES!” Laum shouted as she rushed to the stairs and went back up to the bar.

Neph sat in his chair and sided loudly.

“I'm getting way too old for this,” he says as he looks around at the many weapons he had made in this forge under the bar.

“I'm telling you! They are here!” the short fat man shouted to his brother and sister. “The ones who got me arrested are here!”

“Oh man, what are the odds?” the taller older brother asked. 

“I'm going to kill those brats!” Marvo said in frustration. “If it weren’t for them, I wouldn't have lost all of my stashes!”

“I would help you if I could, but Sawa wants to meet with our teacher first.” Amai, Marvo’s younger sister, tells him.

“Dont worry about it, sis.” the older brother said while stretching. “I'll deal with them. They're just some dumbass brats. You go see your teacher tomorrow.”

“Okay,” Amai said with a smile. Knowing Sawa would be happy with this.

“Finally, those brats will pay,” Marvo said with a smirk and looked forward to tomorrow.

Alexander March

Stats- lv20

HP- 114 (+4) 

Attack-80 (+3)

Defence-70 (+5)

Speed-68 (+2)

Regen-14 (+1)

Manna-77

class-fighter

Skills-fighter's soul

Weapons- Asahi (B) (ability: growth)

Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados

Stats- lv20

HP-96 (+20)

Attack-26

Defence-26 (+95)

Speed-26 (+9)

Regen-36 (+3)

Manna-366

class-Sage

Skills-Healer +

Weapons-none

Element-lightning

Money ----

gold 30) 

silver 30)

bronze 30)

copper 32)

• Like 2

Thanks for the chapter, i would say have him either midnight human(looks like something to give monster abilities to a human) or Hybrid Class (this one looks like interesting option maybe mixing parts of multiple classes of choose).

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

(just a reminder. Redwelch is no longer writing this story. he has given it to me to finish for him. for main chapters i ask him to post them himself to make them easer to find for those who follow on this site. this is a side story so i didnt ask him to update. hope you all still love the side story. ^w^ this story is a prize for tahnato who wanted a princess hypnosis story. i thought it would be fun to tie it into Dropped in a new world.)

Once upon a time, there was a small princess. 

As a child her days were filled with fun and enjoyment. But as a teen, her royal dutty has taken hold and she found herself burdened with royal responsibilities and training.

From the moment she wakes up, she must eat quickly before having her servants dress her and have her ready for the day.

Royal tutors spend the next 5 hours teaching her boring subjects.

After a meal, she must start her marriage training to prepare herself to one day be married.

The only time she had for herself was after dinner but even then she could not do much. She was stuck inside the castle and could not go out after dark. The most she could do was read books or play chess with some of her servants.

But her closest maid could see the stress the princess was having. She knew the princess needed a way to relax or soon the princess could one day snap.

And so the maid took a small trip to learn of a way to help her princess. After 6 months, the maid returned and was ready to help the princess relax.

“What is it that you wish to show me?” Princess Ramonita asked her devoted maid.

“With how stressed you have been, I have found something to help you relax.” the maid said as she closed the bedroom door so the two of them could have some privacy.

“What have you found?” Ramonita asked with curiosity as the maid held up a shiny stone.

“With this, all of your troubles will melt away.” the maid says with a smile as the stone began to shine brightly. Capturing Ramonita’s gaze and making her mind feel cloudy.

When the light died down, Ramonita stood in place with a blank look on her face. The maid stepped closer and bent down to be face to face with the princess.

“Ramonita. I want you to relax yourself. Everything from your head to your feet. Do you understand?” the maid asked as Ramonitaslightly nodded. “Good. let’s start with your shoulders. All the weight on them will be lifted from them. Your arms are like noodles. Floppy and loose. Your back is losing all tension. It feels good to let it all relax and let go of all that tension. Now we will go lower and… oh deer.”

Ramonita had a happy relaxed smile as her crotch became wet and the floor became soaked in her piddle.

“Maybe this was a little too relaxing.” the maid said as she snapped her finger and bright Ramonita’s mind back.

“W-what happened?” Ramonita asked. “Why do I feel so good and warm?”

When she looked down, she began to freak out a little, but her maid was able to keep her calm as she cleaned up the mess for the princess.

The next night, Ramonita called for the maid again. Despite the little mishap, she did feel fantastic and wanted to feel that way again.

“Well, ok. But maybe I should try something a little different.” the maid said as she showed the princess the stone again and went into a trance. “When you wake up from this trance I’m going to sing. As you hear my song your body is going to feel very relaxed. The more I sing, the better you will feel.”

Snap!

Ramonita awoke but didn't feel any different.

“Did it not work?” she asked, confused and slightly disappointed.

Just then the maid began to sing. 

“Somewhere over the rainbow. Way up high. And the dreams that you dream of. Once in a lullaby, oh” the maid sang. (yes, it's over the rainbow. Best song I could think of for this.)

As princess Ramonita heard the sound. Her body began to feel weird as every part of her began to relax and feel very good.

“Somewhere over the rainbow. Bluebirds fly. And the dreams that you dream of. Dreams really do come true-ooh-ooh” the maid continued.

Ramonita closed her eyes and just let the music relax her body. She was so focused on listening, she didn't realize her legs beginning to buckle from being too relaxed and not able to support her.

“Someday I'll wish upon a star. Wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where trouble melts like lemon drops. High above the chimney tops that's where. You'll find me, oh”

As the maid finished her verse, the princess’s legs finally gave out and she fell to the floor.

“My princess!” the maid yelled as she stopped singing to help her princess but noticed a puddle begging to form around her as her bladder also gave out.

But the princess did not notice as she had yet another smile on her face as she felt fantastic yet again.

“Please do it again.” Ramonita pleaded the next night but the maid said no.

“Every time I do, you wind up wetting yourself princess.” the maid tells her.

“That is fine. For this time I have prepared myself.” Ramonita said as she raised her dress to show off a diaper she had acquired just for this. Should I wet myself again I will be ready.”

“I am not so sure about this, your highness.” the maid said as she grew worried.

Ramonita grew a little upset and stood firm.

“I demand you do it again. This time allowing me to relive my childhood when I didn't have to worry about such things.”

The maid was very worried at this point but had an idea. She took out the stone and once again put the princess into a trance.

“My princess. When I snap my fingers, you will be a little girl once more. One that doesn't have to worry about any adult things and can play. As you play, your body will feel nice and relaxed. Once you are relaxed enough, you will return to normal.”

snap*

Ramonita came out of the trance and then began to smile innocently up at the maid.

“Maid, let's play!” little Ramonita said happily as she grabbed the maid’s hands.

Without anyone seeing her, she was able to relive her innocent childhood once again free from any adult expectations. 

Little Ramonita grabbed as many stuffed animals from her bed and had her maid play pretend with her. 

When she grew bored of the dolls, she demanded paper and crayons to draw with.

When she grew bored with that, she wanted to play pretend and pretended to be on an adventure and her maid was to be the villain.

The maid grew a little worried as the playtime grew longer and longer. Not knowing when it would end. 

“Return the crown you thief or face my wrath!” Little Ramonita said holding a little stick to be her sword. Then Ramonita had a strange look on her face for a moment and a faint sound could be heard.

“My princess, are you alright?” the maid asked worried.

But Ramonita looked back up at the maid and smiled. “The crown shall be mine!”

She then began giggling as she chased the maid around the room. The maid was glad nothing was wrong but couldn’t help feel something was off.

An hour later Ramonita fell to the floor with a big smile on her face and panting from all the playing she did.

“My princess. Have you had enough playtime for tonight?” the maid asked as she too was exhausted.

“Yes. it was very fun.” Ramonita tells the maid with a big smile.

“That is good to hear. Now would you please go back to your normal self?” the maid asked.

Ramonita began to giggle more. 

“I’ve been me ever since I wet my diaper. I was just having so much fun I couldn’t stop.” Ramonita tells her maid.

Just then, the maid heard the same sound from before and realized what it was. It was the princess relieving herself into her diaper. 

“I don't think I'll need to be hypnotized anymore. I think we found the perfect way for me to relax.” Ramonita says with a big smile as she felt the front of her soaked diaper.

“So, what do you think of the dream I had last night?” Ramonita asks Bab after she told her the entire story. “It was very strange but exciting!”

Bab’s eyes were wide open and staring at Ramonita’s innocent smile. How was she supposed to explain that the young teen might have just had her first wet dream...about diapers.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...