LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

thank you all for the suggestions, I think I have a good selection now. so instead of me just picking out what I like, ill let you all vote on the name! pick whichever names you like best and vote!

also, as to help with deciding, ill tell you a little bit about the character, she's 10, blond curly hair and is Alex's sister. :)  thanks to everyone who suggested a name!

Valleri
Hester
Patience
Bee
Alex (to make things REALLY confusing!)
Kat
Shea
Vera

Ann

Amelia

Scarlett

On 2/23/2018 at 1:59 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

And there was much rejoicing.

yaaaaay.

yes, yes there is! :D

On 2/24/2018 at 11:06 AM, Jayme said:

Kat, short for Katherine maybe?

thank you for the vote and sugestion :)

5 minutes ago, Lil_Eevee said:

I vote Amelia!!

thanks for the vote! :)

“BAB!” I yelled at her “CALM DOWN!”

After being sick for the last 3 days, Bab is just full of energy. she's been running around all day as we head to our next destination.

“Aww, come on,” Bab whined as she jumped down from a nearby rock. “ I'm just happy I'm not sick anymore!”

“I know that, but you're going to hurt yourself if you're not careful,” I told her as she ran up to me.

“So, how're the teeth?” Bab asked me.

“They hurt,”I told her as I took a bite out of a raw onion.

Apparently, the first part of the transformation is still getting fangs. They start growing about 2 days after being bit. After about a week they will be fully out. However, there still in the growing phase and they hurt like hell.

“Why are you eating an onion?” Bab asked me.

“Old trick I learned,”I told her. “Last time I had tooth pain I learned eating a raw onion helps numb the pain for a little while.”

“Why did you have tooth pain?” Bab asked.

I opened my mouth and pulled my check to the side to show bab a missing molar from my mouth.

“Dumb kid eating to much candy. Fucked up my tooth and had to get it removed,” I explained before taking another bite out of my onion.

“That's so gross,” Bab told me.

“Ha! Not as gross as having to clean your ass every day,” I told Bab who blushed bright red.

I gave her head a playful pet on her head to let her know I was just playing around.

“So, have you started noticing any other changes?” Bab asked me after a moment of silence.

“Not really,”I told her. And it was true. Besides the fangs, so far I'm still good.

Before we went our separate ways, Harrison explained some side effects I might suffer from.

I’ll grow fangs. Check

I’ll start getting bad sunburns as my skin starts to change.

Strength increasing and decreasing

Inability to sleep

Strange dreams

Memory lapse

temporary loss of magical ability

hallucinations

Vision difficulties

And lastly, a craving for blood

Even worse, each one will get worse the longer I go without the cure.

Thankfully, it should only take us 4 days to make it to urinează

When we finally stopped for lunch I pulled out the special handmade lunchbox Kalli made for us.

“I hope you have a safe journey,” Kalli told us just before we left.

“And you better make sure that trouble making brat of yours stays in line.” Mariano jokingly told me before Bab gave the old man a hug goodbye.

“I'm still sorry for what happened to you,”I told Mariano.

“Don't be, I gave my life to that vampire to save everyone, just as you risked your life to save us. For that, we owe you our lives.” Mariano told me.

With the vampire and most of the ghouls dead, this small town was starting to get back to normal.

Harrison and Fertuitus had stopped at a few other nearby towns and had them send help to this town as well.

So now people were finally getting some medical attention and food.

Within a few days, the town will look into all the people who were turned into ghouls, and try to get close to normal again.

Bab and I sat down in a nice clearing and pulled out our lunch.

There were sandwiches, mixed veggies, nuts, and even two large cookies.

It all looked good and we were ready to dig in!

With bab right next to me, I sat the box between us and lifted up the fist sandwich.

Bab’s mouth was watering and opined it ready to take a bite. But I raised the sandwich up to my mouth instead and took a bite.

Bab was a little stunned for a moment as she looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You've always fed me first,” Bab told me. “Always.”

“Oh sorry,” I replied as I set my sandwich down and picked her's up. “Here you go.”

“A-Alex…” Bab said as she grew worried. “Are you…”

“Bab I'm fine,” I tell her. “It was just a brain fart, nothing to worry about.”

But from then on, Bab was constantly worried. She found it hard to now eat her lunch.

“Come here,”I told her as I picked the small girl up and sat her on my lap and hugged her. “Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Trust me.”

I raised up Bab's bottle for her to drink. She looked back at me with worried eyes. but a smile soon formed.

“Ok Alex, I trust you,” Bab said before turning back and drinking from the bottle while I ate my half of the lunch.

After lunch, we continued on. Only to stop every now and then to rest and to kill a monster or two.

After being sick for the last few days, Bab refused to be carried for today. Which I didn't really mind.

“ICE WALL!” I yelled as I tried to make a barrier in front of me and a monster.

However, my wall looked more like a small shrub as the monster jumped over it.

“What the hell?” I say as I change my attack plan and kill the monster a different way.

After taking the loot from it I went over to Bab to ask her about my magic.

“The other day when we were fighting the ghouls I was able to create big ice walls with ease, but now I can barely make them,”I tell her.

“That's because of the rain,” Bab told me.

“Rain?” I replied.

“Magic can work well when given a little hand,” Bab told me. “Water turns into ice so when you were using your magic, instead of just freezing the air around you to make the ice, you were freezing the water. This made it much easier for you.”

“So, when I'm near water, my magic can get stronger?” I pondered.

“Not really. Just easier.” Bab told me. “Remember when you asked if you could freeze a river?”

I thought back, it was around the time we met Blake and Eva. I nodded.

“You still barely knew how your magic worked. So at best you would have only frozen the top. But now that you have more experience using ice magic, you would have no problem doing that now.” Bab told me.

“Is there other things I should know about magic?” I asked.

“Well, different elements can help other elements. Such as water helping ice and electricity. But not so good with fire.” Bab told me. “Most people who form teams tend to keep that in mind.”

“I see,”I replied. “Well, good to know for the future.”

With that new knowledge in hand, we decided to pick up on our journey.

For the next few hours were fairly decent. No big monster threats.

When we finally set up camp I decided now might be a good time to check our inventory. See what we have and what we might still need later on.

We had my bag full of all my stuff with Babs diaper bag still attached to it.

Bab had her backpack with her clothes and personal things.

The money bag that still had a lot in it (for us anyway)

Our food bag.

Emergency fire bundle (in case we need a fire and there's no wood around)

And lastly my sword.

Not to mention the tent that held our sleeping arrangements and what we had on our person.

Besides replacing basic things, we were good. Although I did notice Bab’s shoes were getting worn out. Might need to get her some new ones soon.

“So anything to note?” Bab asked me as she walked up to me.

She was in some zip up light blue footie pajamas that still needed to be zipped up in the back.

“Just basic stuff,” I told her as I knelt down and zipped her up before giving her diaper bottom a pat. “Mostly just need to get someone more diapers. Thick ones too”

We both smiled at my lame joke as she pushed me. We were both laughing when I heard something.

“sohdvh grq'w ohdyh ph djdlq…”

I shot up and began looking around for whoever said that.

“Leave again?” I asked.

“What? Bab asked as she too started to look around. “What's wrong?”

“I thought I heard someone say don't leave,” I told Bab.

“I didn't hear anything,” Bab told me now with that worried look on her face again as she grabbed my hand. “Alex, this might be the hallucinations.”

“No, i..” I tried to say but stopped and shook my head and smiled at Bab once more. “I'm fine Bab it's nothing.”

But that didn't stop that worried look on her face.

For the rest of the night, Bab held that same worried look on her face. Despite me telling her a number of times I was ok.

When we finally got into bed we had the same big pillow between us.

“Not going to cuddle with me tonight?” I asked her.

Her face blushed red.

“I'm not going to do that every night!” the small girl told me flustered.

I just started to laugh as I got under the blankets and she followed suit. I then leaned over and gave the curly red-haired girl a goodnight kiss like I always did and lay down.

“Good night, love you, Scarlett,”I tell her as I close my eyes.

Bab's eyes went wide as her face grew bright red from the surprise kiss on the forehead.

“W-whos Scarlett?” Bab asked as my eyes shot open.

Alexander March

Stats- lv16

HP- 102 (+4)

A!!*ck-69 (+3)

De!ence-62 (+5)

Speed-59 (+2)

Regen-11 (+1)

M*nn*-65

cl*ss-fighter

Skills-fighter's soul

Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)

Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados

Stats- lv18

HP-94 (+20)

Attack-24

Defence-24 (+95)

Speed-24 (+9)

Regen-34 (+3)

Manna-326

class-Sage

Skills-Healer +

Weapons-none

Element-lightning

Money ----

gold 30)

silver 30)

bronze 30)

copper 32)

Aeva ran threw corridors of the castle as she carried a duck in her arms. she had to hurry and deliver the message! When she reached the throne room she threw open the doors.

There were a large group of people in the room, and all eyes suddenly turned to the king's retainer.

“M-my apologies your majesty!” Aeva quickly said as she dropped down to one knee.

“Your fine Aeva,” king Lauren told his retainer as he sat on his thrown.

To be honest, he was bored out of his mind with this meeting and needed some type of distraction. And he was wondering why she was carrying a duck?

“What brings you here in such a rush?” Lauren asked.

“A message,” Aeva told him.

“Well, go on, tell me,” Lauren told her, now curious as to what type of message could get Aeva so worked up like this.

“I-it's not for you my king,” Aeva told him before looking at Monarch beside him. “It's for us.”

The normally stone cold expression Monarch wore while around other people dropped. If they were getting a message, it meant one of two things. And even he hoped it wasn't what he was thinking.

“It's finally time. In a few months, she will die.” Ave told Monarch.

No one in the room said a thing. They just looked at the worried looks on two of the strongest people in the Pa’a kingdom. A feeling of dread filled the room.

The silence was only interrupted by a sudden qwack from the duck.

(i want to thank you all for the long wait. I hope this chapter was worth it. from here, things will be picking up a bit.)

• Like 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch29 (3-2-18)

great chapter! it was simple and just gave info, but the few times Alex had memory lapses were great. cant wait to see what else happens to him.
I also like all the set up in this chapter. Alex's problem, Bab's worry, new character scarlet, the "don't leave" part, what has Aeva and Monarch scared, and the biggest one, why is there a DUCK!?

58 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

great chapter! it was simple and just gave info, but the few times Alex had memory lapses were great. cant wait to see what else happens to him.
I also like all the set up in this chapter. Alex's problem, Bab's worry, new character scarlet, the "don't leave" part, what has Aeva and Monarch scared, and the biggest one, why is there a DUCK!?

thank you:)

there's a lot more going to happen to Alex don't you worry. ;)

yep, this chapter was meant to set up all of that. 

also, DONT FUCK WITH THE DUCK!

33 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The duck is actually Redwelch inserting himself into the story. ;)

LMAO.no,im not like Pink. im not going to put myself in the story like that. also, if I did put myself in, I wouldn't be a duck.

but as i said before, dont fuck with the duck. he'll fuck you up!

3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

thank you:)

there's a lot more going to happen to Alex don't you worry. ;)

yep, this chapter was meant to set up all of that. 

also, DONT FUCK WITH THE DUCK!

LMAO.no,im not like Pink. im not going to put myself in the story like that. also, if I did put myself in, I wouldn't be a duck.

but as i said before, dont fuck with the duck. he'll fuck you up!

Is the ducks name Howard? ;)

8 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Is the ducks name Howard? ;)

nope :) but that was in my top 4 choices

2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

No, it should be dark wing duck! ^.^

lol i like the idea and reference! but sadly that's not it :)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 30 (3-9-18)

“Alex, please!” Bab told me as she held out her hand. 

It was morning and besides the little incident last night I was fine.

“Bab I'm fine I…” I tried to tell her as I finished packing

“No Alex! Your not fine!” Bab told me. “Last night you kissed me on the forehead thinking I was your little sister!”

Bab’s face immediately blushed as she remembered that.

“Look, I just think it will help you,” she told me.

Her idea is to hold my hand. For some reason, she thinks by holding my hand she could anchor my mind problem a little bit.

Personally, I don't get it. 

I just sigh and decide to amuse the little girl and take her hand.

While it might not do anything, holding her hand did seem to calm my nerves a bit.

Ever since I confused Bab for Scarlet, my mind has been running like crazy.

Not to mention the pain in my mouth from the fangs finally poking out.

The day was nice a sunny, which really hurt my eyes. Thankfully not too bad.

“So, would you like to talk about it?” Bab asked me.

We had walked in silence for almost an hour and a half and this was the first thing she asked.

“Not really,”I told her.

“Then tell me about Scarlet,”Bab told me.

“Why would you like to know her?” I asked as I looked down at Bab.

“Just curious,” Bab told me.

I couldn't help but have flashbacks with her. How Scarlet and I use to play as kids.

“Scarlet was my younger sister,” I told bab. “Before her dad broke up with my mom and they moved.”

“Why did they do that?” Bab asked 

“I don't remember,” I told her.

“What was she like?” Bab asked.

“The last time I saw her, she was 10 and I was 12.” I told Bab. “she had long curly red hair. She loved to read and to color. And because she was terrified of the dark she needed a night light.”

“Sounds like a lot of kids.” bab giggled.

“Ya. she was also a frequent bedwetter,” I told bab. “So just like you, she needed protection. just much thinner and not all the time.”

Bab blushed and she kicked my leg.

“Because we lived in a small house, we shared a room and she normally found herself in my bed,” I told Bab.

“why?”Bab asked.

“Like I said, she was scared of the dark and wanted to be next to someone,” I explained. “You would not believe the number of times I woke up to her peeing in my bed.”

Bab gave a small giggle.

“After a while, we just started to share the bed, much like we do know,”I told Bab who again was blushing.

“It was fine. I actually enjoyed it.” I told Bab. “my bed, when it wasn't wet, was always nice and warm. I really loved her.”

Bab gave a slight nod of understanding.

“What about your mom?” Bab asked 

“My mom is a bit of a workaholic.” I told Bab.” she spent a lot of her time working to provide for me.”

“When her boyfriend and Scarlet left, she went into a depression and for almost a year, never let me out of her sight.”

I was about to say more but stopped for a moment when I thought I saw something.

“Whats wrong?” Bab asked 

I just stared at the smiling little redhead waving at me just before she ran behind some trees.

I shook my head. No that's just my mind playing tricks with me again.

“Nothing Bab, I'm fine,” I tell the now frowning girl as we continued our walk in silence.

Lunch went fairly well. I fed Bab and changed her into a new diaper.

“Now then, just give me a moment to use the bathroom and will continue on,” I told Bab as I went behind a tree to pee.

When I finished peeing and turned around, however, my mind had a memory laps.

I was now standing in a Walmart. Why was I here?

I looked around for a moment and decided to look at my hand.

On my hand was a list written in pen. 

Bread, peanut butter, jelly, 2 frozen pizzas, chips, And pull-ups.  

Ow right, mom wanted me to get some stuff for Scarlet and me. There going out of town today and we get to stay home all by ourselves! 

My 11-year-old mind had taken hold.

This was the first time mom and dave were letting us stay home by ourselves for 1 day and 2 nights. 

“Scarlet! I called out as I began to run around the store.

I had just grabbed everything else except her pull-ups, which I asked her to grab.

It wasn't until I reached the Baby aisle that I saw Scarlet on the ground surrounded by a puddle of pee

“Scarlet are you ok?” I asked as I started to walk closer.

Then it all changed.

The pee turned red.

We were no longer in the store but a room I didn't recognize.

Scarlet looked up at me and I nearly fainted.

The blood all over her face and clothes. The black eyes peering into my soul. 

“Why?” Scarlet asked.

“W-what?” I stammered as Scarlet began to slowly stand up.

Her dark black eyes staring straight at me.

“You didn't…” Scarlet said as she raised a hand.

“ALEX!” I heard someone scream and I spun around.

I was back in the forest with Bab panting 20 yards away from me as she had a look of terror on her face,

“LOOK OUT!” she screamed.

As I turned back, I immediately had to jump out of the way of a large lizard as it pounced at me.

“What the hell?!” I yelled as I threw my hand into my storage and pulled out my sword.

The Lizard let out a hiss as it saw my blade.

“Alex!” Bab yelled again as she shot the lizard with electricity, but it did nothing to the monster.

“Bab! Get back!” I yelled but the Lizard bolted towards Bab! “FUCK!”

Thankfully Bab did start running away and the lizard wasn't able to keep up with her. So it turned back to me.

“Frost!” I yelled as I blasted the lizard with ice magic. 

I was hoping to kill the lizard with my ice since lizards don't like the cold. However, the lizard had different ideas as it began spitting fire at my ice!

I had to jump back away from the fire as it got to close.

But as I did, the scene changed again.

Scarlet was standing before me. A bright smile on her face.

“What are you doing Alex?” Scarlet asked. “Come play with me!”

“W-wha, no! This isn't real!” I told myself as I shook my head.

When the real world came back the lizard had pounced again and this time landed right on top of me!

I landed on the ground hard and dropped my sword. The lizard's teeth just inches from my face! 

It took all my strength to keep the lizard's mouth away from my face!

“ALEX!” Bab shouted.

“STAY BACK!” I yelled out!

“alk'q afb” someone told me.

“I'm not dying!” I yelled as I tried to think of anything to do to get this thing off!

That's when I remembered something.

“Fighter Soul!” I called out and activated my ability!

With the sudden stat boost, I was finally able to push the Lizards head back!.

The Lizard then started to thrash about and I knew I needed to kill it soon.

I quickly began punching the Lizard as hard as I could until I finally punched it off of me!

My sword was still out of reach, so I had to think of some way to kill this thing without it!.

Seeing an opening, I jumped on top of the lizard as I tried to think of anything to kill this thing!

“Prcclzxqb” 

“That works!” I yelled out.

wraping my arms around the Lizards head, I began to squeeze.

The lizard thrashed about as it tried to get me off of it, but I didn't let go. Using all my strength I began choking the lizard even harder!

“Just fucking die!” I yelled as I yanked upward and heard a snap!

The lizard spasmed then went limp in my arms. 

I was panting as I finally let go. The lizard dead on the ground. 

After I got off the lizard and backed away, I noticed Bab rushing over to me.

“Don't worry. I'm fine,” I told bab with a smile before I was suddenly punched in the dick!

“YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!” Bab screamed in my face as I fell to my knees, then she slapped me in the face. “Why did you run off! Why did you leave me alone! Why did you almost kill yourself! Why? Why? Why?!”

Bab continued to hit me over and over. Even when I finally grabbed her arms, she just started to kick me.

“BAB! STOP!” I yelled.

With tears streaming down her face, she did and I let go of her hands.

“Come here,”I whispered and pulled her close to me. “I'm sorry Bab.”

Bab hugged me and finished her crying. I rubbed her back and hummed a little bit until she finally calmed down.

From that point on, Bab refused to leave my side. Even more than earlier.

Now no matter what I was doing, she had to be right beside me. 

Even when I had to use the bathroom, Bab had me hold her hand as she was turned around.

That one really made both of us embarrassed.

Since my last one, I've had just one more hallucination. 

This one being of my old dog Charly who passed away from old age a few years ago.

Bab sat in my lap as I finished feeding her and about to give her a bottle. 

“I'm sorry Alex…” Bab mumbled out as I grabbed the bottle.

“For what?” I asked.

“For hitting you earlier,” Bab told me.

“No, I deserved it. I did scare you.” I told her.

“You just weren't in your right state of mind,” Bab told me. “I know you would never have run off like that otherwise.”

We sat in an awkward silence. Finally, i wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on top of her’s.

“This will all be over soon,” I told Bab. “ I'll be fine.”

Bab didn't say a word. She just stared at the fire in front of her. Thoughts of earlier racing through her head.

When I disappeared, Bab was not just scared, she was terrified. She knew I wasn't in my right mind. She knew I shouldn't have gone off alone, even for a moment.

‘Where is he! Is he hallucinating again? What if he gets lost? What if he gets himself hurt!’ those were Bab’s thoughts as she frantically searched around for me.

Then the worst thought crept into her mind. ‘What if I'm left alone again?’

That's when she heard my shouts for scarlet.

Bab bolted towards my shouts. When she finally saw me, her heart nearly skipped a beat as she saw me in a daze and walking towards a giant lizard.

A tear falls down Bab’s face and dropped on my hand. Neither of us saying anything. 

Bab because she was trying to come to terms with her new fear.
And me, because I was lost in another hallucination…

Alexander March
S^a,s- lv16
H)- 102 (+4)
A*t&c(-69 (+3)
D$f!n@e-62 (+5)
S#e!d-59 (+2)
R@g#n-11 (+1)
M%n^a-65

c&a*s-fighter
S(i)ls-fighter's soul
W-a_o=s- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
E*e+e]t-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv18
HP-94 (+20)
Attack-24
Defence-24 (+95)
Speed-24 (+9)
Regen-34 (+3)
Manna-326

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

“Where is that daughter of mine?” the queen of Parïtet demanded.

“We currently do not know your highness!” one of her guards told her.

“The last we heard from her was a letter saying she would not be returning because she quits being a princess.”

“AND I TOLD YOU TO FIND HER!” the queen shouted at her men.

“Your majesty, please calm down,” Noha said as he and Sherry walked into the throne room and bowed. “Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha are still with her.”

“I do not care if her retainers are with her.” the queen told them. “I want my daughter home NOW!”

“Then we will look for her your highness,” Sherry told her.

“You better!” the queen shouted. This was one of the few times she ever lost her composer.

Just as they were about to call this meeting to a close, the throne room doors exploded open as guards scrambled in chasing something.

“What in the world!” the queen shouted.

But as soon as Sherry and Noah looked at what it was, their hearts dropped. 

Sherry shot out fire from her hands while Noha threw rocks to form a barrier between the guards and the thing they were chasing.

Standing before Noah and Sherry, was a silver feathered duck.

The duck just waddled its way over to them calmly. As if it wasn't just being chased by 15 guards trying to kill it.

The duck looked up at both Noah and Sherry before it quacked.

"Oh, fuck..." Noha said.

"this cant be good..." Sherry mumbled.

• Like 1

this was a great chapter. I now really want to know whats up with Scarlet! 

and the duck again! and it scared 4 strong fighters! WHY!!????!!!???

thank you. :) and all will be revealed soon.

and because the ducks are scary. everyone should fear the mighty duck!

thank you. :) and all will be revealed soon.

and because the ducks are scary. everyone should fear the mighty duck!

I mean yeah have you seen those videos of them chasing people?

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)