LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

On 11/25/2017 at 9:16 PM, redwelch2222 said:

nope, its just a manager city, and funny enough your the first to notice that city's name, let's see if you can guess what each city has in comen :P

and Alex has pissed his pants at least once (maybe more but I just can't seem to remember at the moment.)

I think it may be up to twice now. But at chapter 5 (I think) where I was when I said that he'd still managed to keep them dry.

I'll have to take a closer look at the other city names.

chapter 22

Bab emerged from the tent early in the morning to see me sitting in front of the fire. She rubbed the sleep from her eye as she walked over to me in her warm onesie.

“Good morning.” Bab yawned as she stood right next to me.

I just looked up at her, and immediately I could smell she had a dirty diaper. But I said nothing as I continued to poke the fire.

Bab was very exhausted after what happened yesterday, and so was I. So after about an hour's walk carrying a napping child, I woke her up for a little while to set up camp, have some food and a bottle, before going to bed early.

“Um, Alex, could you give me a…” Bab started.

“Sit down.” I interrupted her.

“What?” Bab asked confused.

“Sit down,” I told her again.

“But… Alex, I have a…” Bab started again.

“SIT, DOWN,” I told her as I pointed to a big rock next to the fire. 

Immediately she knew to do what I said and reluctantly sat down in her own disgusting mess.

“Ok, now that I have your attention, what is with your attitude lately?” I asked. 

“Alex, I don't have a…” Bab tried to deny it, but I interrupted her again.

“It was because of your attitude that I fell into a hole and you became a living toy. Don't even try to deny it, or so help me I will drag your but back to those giants and let them Baby you for a few more days.” I warned, and the look on my face made her realize I wasn't joking.

Bab just stared at the ground for a good 5 minutes before taking a deep breath.

“I'm just tired,” Bab said.

“What do you mean?” I asked having no idea what she meant.

“After staying in the castle, in all that comfort, then traveling again. I-I haven't been sleeping well.”

I just looked at Bab for about 30 seconds to let that process before I gave Bab a slight knock on the top of her head.

“Oww,” Bab said as she began rubbing the top of her head.

“Bab, why didn't you just say something to me sooner?” I asked. “If you had said something we would have gotten you something to let you sleep better.”

It's not like I don't understand where she’s coming from. Going from a super comfortable bed, great food, and even a hot shower, to camping. Yeah, that's not exactly comfortable. But it was something we were prepared for when we left, or at least we thought we were prepared.

“I'm, sorry for cursing at you,” Bab said as she stared at the ground, slightly disappointed in herself for acting like a brat.

I just sighed as I stood up and reached out a hand.

“Come on, let's get you changed before we start our day,” I tell her, forgiving her for the last few days.

After a few hours of traveling, monster killing and a pit stop for lunch I decided to take a look at how my stats were.

Alexander March
Stats- lv7
HP- 80 (+4)
Attack-50 (+3)
Defence-47 (+5)
Speed-43 (+2)
Regen-9 (+1)
Manna-47 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter’s soul
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv13
HP-90 (+20)
Attack-20
Defence-20 (+95)
Speed-20 (+9)
Regen-29 (+3)
Manna-285

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

I'm almost back to where I was before I became the fighter class. I remember being so pissed the moment I had my class changed.

************************ Back at Pa’s castle a few weeks ago. *******

“What do you mean I can't get stronger?” I asked Bab as we ate outside the castle enjoying the sun.

Blake, Ramonita, Alan, Bab and I were sitting at a table while Eva was happily running around and playing a weird type of fetch with Aeva. 

Aeva would throw one of her Knives as high and as far as she could and Eva had to catch it down in different monster formes. If she missed Aeva got to pick a type of punishment for Eva. Luckily Eva never lost.

“It's just as I said: once you reach the maxed level of that class you won't be able to get stronger." Bab told me again.

With everything going on lately I never had the chance to look at my stats, so I only now found out I reached Max level for Hunter.

“Ok, then what should I do now?” I asked her.

“Normally you would go up a rank in the class. For example, a Bow class would rank up to an Archer. But the hunter class is special as it only has the one.” Blake explained.

“So I have to turn into something different?” I asked.

“Yep,” Bab replied as she then reminded me of the other classes I could become.

Out of them all, I was stuck choosing between Fighter, Rogue, and Tamer. Each of them has great potential.

“Oh! You could be a tamer just like Blake!” Ramonita chimed in as she noticed my frustration on picking a class.

“Tamer would be a decent class,” Blake added. “Your stats are pretty even, and you even gain a new partner.”

Tamer did sound interesting, and I remember coming close to picking this one the first time. But at the time hunter had unique skills that would and have come in handy. But having to take care of a pet and Bab at the same time might be a little tricky.

“What about Fighter, they focused on Attack and defense, plus they have the most class options,” Alan suggested.

The fighter class also sounded interesting. Out of the three Fighter seemed like the strongest of the three. But what about Roge?

“Hay Aeva!” I yelled out to her. Aeva looked over at me and noticed me waving for her to come over. With a quick smile and one last toss of her dagger for Eva to chase she came over. “Avea what class are you?”

“Me? I'm a Jester!” Aeva exclaimed proudly.

“What's that?” I asked.

“A Jester is someone who excels at speed and magic. There's not too many of them.” Bab told me.

“Yep, why do you ask?” Aeva asked me.

“We know you are a part of the rogue class based on your skills and wanted to know a bit more about it,” Blake told her.

“Ya, I'm trying to decide if I want to be a rogue class or not,” I told her.

Immediately Aeva busted out laughing.

“Don't get me wrong Alex, but I don't think that class would suit you,” she told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Rogues are speed, stealth and a lot of patience. With Bab around that will be very hard.” Avea said as she gestured at Bab. “not to mention it's not a very strong in the attack department. Rogues are most normally not combat types.”

“That is true,” Alan said. “And based on your fighting style that might not be the best class to become.”

“Don't get me wrong, Rogues have some great skills, but I don't think you're ready for them yet,” Avea told me as a big bird flew down next to Aeva and dropped a dagger at her feet. “Great job Eva!”

With that Aeva and Eva left to go play some more while the rest of us continued to talk and decide what I'll become.

“So what will it be?” Ramonita asked.

“I think I'll become a fighter,” I told them as I pulled up my stat screen and accepted fighter as my class change.

I was so excited when I accepted the change that my heart nearly stopped when I saw all my stats get cut in half!

“WHAT THE FUCK!” I screamed and jumped out of my chair.

“WHAT!” everyone yelled in unison to my freakout.

“My stats, they were just cut in half!” I told them, and immediately the rest of them calmed down.

“Alex that's normal. That happens to anyone who changes classes. It's to prevent people from breaking the system and becoming too overpowered.” Bab told me.

The rest of them then filled me in on what I needed to know. Each class (except hunter) has three ranks you can climb once you are strong enough in the class. Each one getting stronger than the last, and typically takes years to get to the final rank. If anyone could just keep changing their classes and keep their stats, then people would quickly get to overpowered. To help prevent that when you change out of a class, it will divide your stats by the current rank you are. The only good thing about changing classes is that you get to keep your skills from any previous class you were.

Knowing that now, I really have to be careful with the classes I chose in the future.

********************* in present time.

“Hay Bab, why did you become a Sage?” I asked her as I held out her bottle

“Because I wanted to,” Bab told me before latching onto the bottle and suckling down its contents.

But what I didn't know at the time was that she didn't want to be a Sage. She really wanted to become a Magician as they have a lot better skills. But after a lot of thought, Bab realized she was ultimately useless. 

Yes her magic was powerful but the number of times it's been useful was very low. When she looked at what she could become one class stood out: the Sage. They are one of only 2 classes that have the Healer skill. At least with her as a healer, I wouldn't have to worry so much about getting hurt, and Bab would be slightly more useful to me. 

With lunch out of the way we quickly packed up and continued our walk thru the woods.

We made some great pace when we set up camp for the night. About another day or two and we should be in the next town according to my map.

We quietly ate dinner before I asked Bab to wait outside in her onesie while I set something up in the tent. Once I was finished I let her look inside.

Inside I set up our sleeping arrangements to be as comforting as I could make it. I laid Bab’s mat down on her side of the tent before spreading out her blanket on top of that before putting my folded out sleeping bag on top for us to sare.

“Whats this?” Bab asked.

“You said you weren't that comfortable with just your mat and blanket. So I thought this might be a good solution until we find you something better.” I told her 

I could practically see the conversation Bab was having in her mind. On the one hand, she didn't want to share a sleeping bag with me. The only reason she did the first time was because we were both freezing and needed some way to keep warm. 

On the other hand, even she had to agree the bed did look a lot more comfortable then just her mat…. In the end, we settled on sharing the bed but with Bab’s pillow between us. Whatever works for her I thought as I got into the bed.

Almost immediately Bab fell asleep. The bed felt better than the sleepless nights she’s had.

I stayed up just a little longer reading a book when I noticed Bab role over and began to hug the pillow between us in her sleep. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this. I also noticed Bab didn't have her pacifier in her mouth. I guess she just forgot it. 

I reached into storage and pulled it out and was about to put it in her mouth when I saw Bab’s hand very close to her mouth and had an idea. 

I gently lifted Bab’s hand up and rubbed the end of her thumb to her lips. Subconsciously Bab opens her mouth and quickly began to suckle on her thumb!

I so wished I could take a picture of this moment as I lay down next to the cute kid sucking her thumb.

“You're lucky you're cute,” I whispered before blowing out the candle and closing my eyes.

Alexander March
Stats- lv8
HP- 82 (+4)
Attack-54 (+3)
Defence-49 (+5)
Speed-44 (+2)
Regen-9 (+1)
Manna-48 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter’s soul
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv14
HP-90 (+20)
Attack-20
Defence-20 (+95)
Speed-20 (+9)
Regen-30 (+3)
Manna-292

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

Miles away a man runs through the forest just trying to get away.

“Oh Rudy, come out and play with me.” a voice said in the dark.

Rudy didn't listen to the voice as he continued to run, he knew if he could just get back into town then he would be safe. He only had to get back into town.

“Come on rudy, you used to always play with me.” the voice said.

“Shut up!” Ruddy yelled, the stress now getting to him.

“We can even play your favorite game Rudy. don't you remember?” the voice asked.

Ruddy tried to ignore it, he just had to run!

“I remember Rudy, you used to play beat up tag.” the voice said.

Rudy finally noticed the lights of town, he was almost there! But that hope immediately disappeared when someone jumped down from the trees and landed in front of Rudy, those bright red eyes staring back at Rudy as he tried to back away.

“Now you can be it.” the thing said as it smiled, the two long fangs glinting in the moonlight.

Ruddy could do nothing but scream into the night.

************author here******
I want to thank everyone who is liking my story so far. You all are awesome :D
I would also like to give a shout out to my friend  Wannatripbaby and suggest reading his story Angel hunter. He just started 2 weeks ago and has already made an awesome story! 

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60742-angel-hunter-chapter-10-up-nov-29/

• Thanks 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. ch 1-22

Elroy! I want to find out what his deal is (though I think it's pretty obvious he's Lauren's Father.)

Although I am curious as to what you might have planned for John. Right now we know nothing about him.

8 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

Wannatripbaby I'm sorry but, he is not the father. 

*Gasp* Well now I'm really curious aboit him! I was so sure!

But for real a Fran story would be good too. I'm not goona be angry if I don't get my way or anything. I'll be happy with whatever you decide you give us. :)

I'm sad to say, but I'm stuck with writer's block.

I've gotten half of the chapter finished, but for the last three days, i haven't been able to write anything else. I don't know whats wrong, but I'm going to have to skip this week's chapter.

Next week I'll post two chapters to try to make up for it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bab woke up feeling a lot better than she had all week. Was this bed as good as the ones in the castle? No, but it was far more comfortable than what she had before.

Bab was still laying on half the pillow between herself and me, not wanting to get up from the comfortable position or wake me up. She could tell she had a wet diaper but the comfort outweighed her need to get a change. She just laid there sucking on what she thought was her pacifier, not releasing it was actually her thumb.

When I woke up I rolled over to my side to see Bab still sucking her thumb and awake. I greeted her with a smile before petting her head.

“Good morning Bab,” I tell her.

“Goob mmornuun,” Bab said and finally noticed that it wasn't her pacifier in her mouth but her thumb!

I saw Bab about to freak out about her thumb was in her mouth and I hoped she didn't realize I was the one who did that as I quickly left the tent before she could think about it.

About an hour later we had breakfast, packed up our campsite, and I gave Bab a much-needed diaper change. Then Bab was strapped into her now dry harness as we went on our way.

Besides killing a few monsters here and there for training it was purity quiet. So quiet Bab wound up taking a long nap on my back until we stopped for lunch.

“Ok Bab, for the next 2 hours I want you to walk on your own,” I tell her as I feed her a sandwich.

“Why?” Bab asked as she took a bite.

“I don't think its good for you to be taking a lot of naps, so this will be some good exercise,” I told her as she shrugged and nodded in agreement.

With this, I figured from now on I would have Bab walk with me for an hour in the morning before carrying her until lunch where she’ll walk for two more hours. This would give her a decent amount of exercise and we could still make good travel time.

A few hours later I had a very strange feeling like I was being watched. I stopped and decided to take a quick look around with beast vision hoping I might see what it was but I saw nothing around me.

“Huh, must be my imagination,” I say out loud.

“Whats wrong?” Bab asked as she also began looking around.

“Nothing, just felt like someone was watching me,”I told her. “Come on, let's keep going.”

But now that I said something Bab also felt like she was being watched, Just that feeling of unease.

Bab and I continued to on our way, hoping it was nothing. While up in shadows of the tree’s, two red glassy eyes stare hungrily down at us.

For the rest of our walk nothing bad happened and we set up our camp just before dark.

Bab was sitting by me and I could smell she had just used her diaper. I guess she’s just so used to the smell she can't tell anymore. I was about to change here when I felt my own call of nature.

“I need to pee, watch the food for me and make sure it doesn't burn,”I tell Bab who nodded. Ill use the bathroom first then I'll change her.

I walked only a short distance away from camp to pee on a random tree. I was humoring a slight tune when I began to feel that same uneasy feeling from before. Like someone was watching me.

I quickly started to cover my arm in ice as I looked around with beast vision again. But just like before I saw nothing. I shrugged and finished my business before zipping up my pants and turning around.

I then bumped into someone who was a few inches taller than me. As I looked up I could see the red eyes as the person opened their mouth and let out a loud screech!

I immediately yelled and punched the thing with my ice hand, taking it by surprises as it stumbled back. 

I then reached into my storage but before I could pull out my sword the monster lunged at me and knocked me to the ground, pinning me.

The thing had my arms pinned down and I couldn't move. I was completely terrified as it opened its mouth to reveal 2 sharp fangs!

“ICE BREATH!” I screamed out before blowing as much ice magic I could at this thing. However, it didn't seem to be doing a lot as it inched its way closer to me, just inches away from biting my face!

“GET OFF HIM!” Bab screamed as a bolt of lightning hit the monster and knocked it off of me.

“Thanks!” I yelled too her as I jumped up to face that thing.

but it quickly got up and leaped into the trees before I could do anything.

“What the hell was that?” I asked Bab as I began scanning the trees in order to find it.

“Don't bother, beast vision does not work them,” Bab told me as had electricity circled around her body. “Its called a vampire, and their half human and half monster.”

“Wait, what!” I yelled as I turned to her. “VAMPIRES ARE REAL!!!!!”

“Ow!, don't scream at me,” Bab told me as she was searching for the vampire in the dark.

“But, come on. There is no way Vampires could really exist,” I told Bab.

“You came here by a magic crystal and have fought tons of monsters and met my sister, and Vampires are what you don't believe?” Bab asked.

Good point….

“But still, they are just stories in my world, how is that possible?” I asked.

“People have gone back to your world, is it so hard to think they might tell stories of this world.”

Now that I think about it, that does make sense. I wonder how many more monsters are based on monsters from here.

“Ok, so what do we do now?” I asked as I used ice magic on my neck.

“Try not to get bit until morning. Vampires don't like sunlight.” Bab told me.

“Great, that's just several hours away,”I tell her.

“Let's get back to camp, I have an idea,” Bab told me as we slowly made our way to camp while watching our backs.

Back at the camp, I noticed our food was completely burnt but that was the least of our problems.

“Ok, now we just need to set the forest on fire,” Bab told me as she pointed at the fire.

“WHAT!” I yelled and looked at her. “Are you crazy, we can't set the forest on fire!”

“Then what other option do you have?” Bab asked. “The vampire has the advantage right now and could pounce at any second.” 

“Ya, but have you seen a wildfire before?” I asked bab. “Trust me, that would be far more dangerous than the vampire.”

We suddenly could hear rustling in the trees and Bab fired a bolt of electricity at the sound but hit nothing.

“What the hell, why isn't it attacking us?” I asked as I tried to use beast vision again but it didn't work.

“It's looking for an opening. Just stay on guard and don't give it an opening to bite us.” Bab told me.

“what I wouldn't do for some garlic right now,” I say out loud.

“Whats garlic supposed to do?” Bab asked.

“Aren't vampires allergic to garlic?” I asked.

"No. all that will do is make you more delicious!" Bab told me.

“Ok, then what are the vampires here like?” I asked.

“Vampires are once human turned part monster. That's why beast vision doesn't work on them. They are 3 times stronger than a normal human with their since increased. They burn in sunlight but if they're strong enough they could last a few hours in the sun.” Bab told me.

“At least they don't sparkle,” I mumbled out loud. 

“What?” bab replied.

“Don't ask,”I tell her. Not really wanting to talk about those shity vampires.

Just then I saw a something moving fast and I was barely able to slash at the vampire as it tried to attack. But the vampire jumped out of the way and up into the trees again ware Bab tried to shoot it but missed as well.

“FUCK IT!” I yelled as I grabbed Bab and threw her over my shoulder before I began running.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Bab screamed.

“The closest town isn't that far from here!” I yelled at her. “If I sprint as fast as I can I might just be able to make it in an hour!”

“THATS STUPID!” Bab screamed but I didn't care. It was either this or try to last 7 hours in the dark. 

As I ran I noticed something. The worst part of my plan isn't running from the vampire, but forgetting I haven't changed Bab yet and here smelly diaper was right next to my face...gross…

“It's coming!” Bab screamed as she shot another bolt of lightning at the vampire that actually hit it but it soon jumped back into the darkness.

Shit, that things a lot faster than me, if I can just stay ahead of it for a little longer…

Suddenly the vampire jumped in front of me and hit me very hard in the chest sending me flying and dropping Bab.

“BAB!” I screamed out as I watched Bab try to get up and run, blasting lightning at the vampire to keep it back as I got up and had my sword ready.

“FIGHTER SOUL!” I screamed out as I charged toward the vampire.

Fighter soul is an ability that gives me an increase to all my stats by 0.2% of what they currently are for 3 minutes. However, once it's used all stats drop by 0.5% of what they are for 10 minutes.

(example, it attack it 100 then 0.2% of that is 20 making Atack 120. However, 0.5% is 50 which will make the attack stat 50.)

My stats weren't raised that much but for the next 3 minutes, I at least have a way to fight!

I began slashing at the vampire who barely dodged my attacks as it tried to get as close to me as possible to take a bite.

“FROST!” I yelled as I pushed the vampire away with my magic when out of the corner of my eye I saw bab charge up a big attack.

“MOVE!” Bab screamed at me as I jumped back and a bright flash from the lightning hit my eyes.

After 3 seconds I was able to see again and saw the vampire still standing but not moving.

“Did we beat it?” I asked, not knowing what to do.

After a few moments Bab took a single step forward and suddenly the vampire let out another loud screech before lunging towards Bab!

“NO!” I screamed as Bab tried to turn around to run but fell on her face as the vampire pounced on top of her!

“RRRRRAAAAAA!” the vampire suddenly screamed as it pushed itself away from Bab and landed on the ground rolling around in either in pain or….surprise?

I didn't care about either as I ran over and yelled TUNDRA to freeze the vampires upper body to the ground.

With the vampire stuck my attention jumped straight to Bab who was still on the ground.

“Are you ok?” I asked as I knelt down to pick Bab up and examen her for bite marks.

“He didn't bite me there…” Bab told me as I turned her around to check her back and looked up to see her face was bright red and lightly teary. “He….bit me a little lower….”

Conferred I looked down at Bab’s skirt and lifted it up. There on the rear end of Babs shorts were two tiny holes that punctured through her shorts and into Bab’s diaper.

The vampire accidentally bit Bab’s ass and tasted shit from the diaper!

I honestly couldn't help myself as I began laughing hard. Out of everything that has happened, Bab somehow beat a vampire with her dirty diaper!

I was laughing so hard I didn't notice Bab’s face get red and very pissed as she once again kicked me in the nuts!

“I….i deserved that….”I coughed out as I completely fell to the ground in pain….

10 minutes later Bab and I were standing over the vampire's body.

The vampire was thrashing around like mad trying to get out of the ice but couldn't move.

“I guess it's time to kill it,”I say out loud as I raise my sword to stab into the vampire.

“WAIT!” Bab screamed out as she shoved me away from the vampire. “ARE YOU STUPID!”

“Wait? that monster just tried to kill us and now your trying to save it?” I asked as I was now very confused.

“Right, you don't know whats going on,” Bab said. “Vampires might be part monster but they normally don't attack humans.”

“Guess this one didn't get the memo,” I tell Bab as I look over at the vampire.

“No, look at its eyes, there glossed over and unfocused. Vampires only get like this when they haven't drunk blood for a few days. Its called Blood Madness and they lose all self-control and turn savage just to get blood.” Bab told me. “ just give him some of your blood and he should be fine.”

“If giving it blood was all it needed why didn't you tell me that sooner?” I asked. 

“Like I said, they lose self-control. They would have most likely bitten you to get blood then to suck the blood out from a cut.” Bab told me. “Just cut your hand over its mouth and let it drink a little, just enough for it to get focused.”

“Why am I the one doing this?” I asked as I pulled out my knife.

“You wouldn't want such a cute girl cutting herself now would you?” Bab said in a slightly sickly sweet way.

“Whatever you say diaper butt,” I tell her as in cut my hand and wince from the pain but held my hand above the vampire.

The moment the blood hit the vampire it greedily opened its mouth open and had its tongue sticking up to get as much as it could.

I held up my hand for about 4 minutes before the cut on my hand healed up.

Bu now the vampire rested its head on the ground and began blinking rapidly as I noticed the glossy look in its eyes was fading away.

“I think its working. Bab said as the vampire turned its head to look at us.

“Where am I?” the vampire asked.

(i know I promised another chapter this week but I got caught up in a special side project for a fan. Sorry for any inconvenience. But please check out the crossover I did with my friend Pinkthedinosaur. )

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/61142-be-good-for-mommy-x-baby-care-class-remix/

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60994-baby-care-class-remixed-part-10-be-good-for-mommy/

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. ch 1-23

Wow you really added allot more to this story. With all the time I was unable to log on and read I got way behind with my reading. I am still really enjoying all the action in this story.  Keep it coming. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

Wow you really added allot more to this story. With all the time I was unable to log on and read I got way behind with my reading. I am still really enjoying all the action in this story.  Keep it coming. 

thank you for liking it,:) there's still plenty of action to come.

Christmas, I love you, but why do you make it so hard to write. hey everyone, I wanted to make a quick update. I'm currently 3/5 of the way done with the current chapter however as I've said before, thanks to the holiday I haven't had much time to write. plus someone from my work just quit today so I need to pick up their slack.  but I do have some good news! the moment the chapter is done I will be posting it. I'm not going to have you good people wait another week just because I cant keep my schedule. 

also, I wanted to ask you all something. what should the vampires name be? I haven't decided on that yet and wanted some new name ideas. and if I don't pick your name for the vampire don't worry, I might just use your name suggestion for another character later on.

and no Dracula or Alucard, i have an idea for them :P

How about Archibald Heatherington Nastyface?

JK on the real though I have a few suggestions:

Xarxes. Not Xerxes, Xarxes. As in the Mysterium Xarxes from Elder Scrolls.

You could name him something cliche like Vlad which Alex would have a good laugh at but nobody else would know what was so funny.

Also I recently learned a fun tip for naming things: If you want something to have a really fantasy-sounding name, go on Ikea's website & look up furniture names. It's pretty awesome. :)

happy x-mas eve! i hope your day is going much better than mine. :) 

while I still don't have the next chapter done yet, I'm planning on giving a sneak peak at the next chapter tomorrow as a little present from me.

have a happy holidays and I can't wait to finish this next chapter.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)