LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

Oh boy! I didn't see the Class survey when I read this on Deviantart. Let's see here...

Tamer: He already has his hands full taking care of Bab, so he probably doesn't need a pet.

Fighter: He generally tries to avoid fighting whenever possible, so Fighter is out.

That only leaves Rouge. That could be interesting! What kind of abilities does a Rouge offer? Can he make smoke bombs? Can he turn invisible? Can he steal someone's pants right off their body without them noticing?

Yeah, definitely Rouge for me. Although I'd be interested to hear some differing opinions.

wanted to do a quick update. first, i want to say I might have to push chapter 20 back a few more days. currently, I'm 1/3 done with the long chapter and if I'm lucky I might be able to post it on the 21st like I planned. over the last week I've been slightly busier then I was planning, such as getting 2 extra days at work and my little brothers birthday. I'm working as hard as I can to get this next chapter out and make it as great as I can. if it is not up by the 21st then I will have it up by the 24th. thank you all :)

chapter 20

The guards at the castle stared in surprise when their prince had shown up demanding to be let into his home.

“Did you not hear me? I am Prince Lauren, youngest son of the king. I demand to be let inside!” he demanded as Bab and I stood behind him.

I love Fran’s new clothing, After nearly a full night of no sleep, she upgraded my adventure outfit. She not only fixed all the tears and holes but also made it hold my stat increasing items, so I didn't have to have them on all the time.

As for Lauren, his clothes were more like a short-sleeved dress shirt with a vest and pants.

After just staring at us for a moment one of the guards ran into the castle as the other led us inside, Not really understanding what to do.

We were lead into a large open room with a state's leading up to the next floor in front of us and with a bunch of door’s surrounding us that lead to who knows where.

“This is going better then I thought,” Bab said to me

“Ya, it's kind of scary,” I told her as I had a bad feeling it wouldn't last long.

As if right on cue, a group of 20 guards came rushing from everywhere and surrounded us.

“Stand down!” Lauren yelled to the guards to no avail.

“You are all under arrest!” a guard with a slightly different armor said as he came walking a little closer. He must be the one in charge of this group. 

“I am the Prince of Pa’s! I will not be arrested in my own home!” Lauren yelled showing a little more confident side of him then the whiny kid I met only a few weeks ago.

“Prince Lauren was kidnaped 3 weeks ago. You expect us to believe a kidnaped prince would just walk up to the castle?” the guard asked.

“Well, we were thinking of storming the castle, but we thought this would be better,” I said as I pull out a wood cutting axe out of my storage in preparation for a fight.

The rest of the guards all readied themselves to fight the moment I was armed, but Lauren just raised his hand as to signal for me to stop. He then lifted the front of his shirt and vest to expose the glowing mark on his stomach to prove to the guards he really was the prince.

“Now I demand you all stand down a let me speak to my brother,” Lauren commanded.

“Whats going on here?” someone asked as they walked down the stairs to see what all the noise was about and froze midway down as he saw 20 guards surround 3 people.

“Hey Alan, long time no see,” I told him as I gave him a slight wave with my free hand and wondered what he must be thinking

“I won't repeat myself. Take me to see my brother, or you all will be banished.” Lauren told everyone that surrounded him.

After a few more minutes of discussion, Both Alan and the head guard began to lead us through the castle with the rest of the guards following a few feet behind us.

“How the hell are you two alive?” Alan asked me as he turned his head to look at us.

“You and that bitch didn't finish the job,” Bab told him.

“What she said,” I told Alan knowing full well he couldn't understand her.

Alan looked just the same as he did when we first meet him during the festival. He was about to say he couldn't understand what Bab said when the guard beside him stopped.

“Were here,” he said before bowing to Lauren as he opened the door to the throne room.

The throne room was filled with other people already inside. On the other side of the room on a platform sat a sizeable empty throne. Beside it was two smaller thrones were the bitch queen Enedina and her son Danilo sat. 

“What the…?” Enedina said as we pushed past some people and stood before them.

“Hello, stepmother, hello brother,” Lauren said as he made a slight bow to them.

“Lauren? Is that really you?” Danilo asked before he started laughing. “You look like a peasant!”

Enedina, however, wasn't laughing, heck she was more dumbfounded then anyone as she looked down at the 3 people she thought had killed.

“Lauren, how nice it is to see you well and safe.” some random man who looked like a kiss ass said to Lauren.

“Yes, we were beginning to fear the worse when we didn't receive a ransom for your kidnapping,” Enedina said as she stood up. “How on earth did you possibly escape?”

“I wasn't kidnaped, and you know it,” Laren stated as he glared at her. “You tried to have me killed.”

I heard a few Gasps from the people around us but not from many. I guess a lot of them already figured she would have done that and weren't surprised.

“I did no such thing. I loved all my children and was worried sick about you.” Enedina lied through her teeth. “You must not be thinking right after your kidnapping.”

“Cut the act you fucking bitch, we already know you had Elroy try to kill him,” I told her as she gave me a death glare.

“How dare you speak to the queen that way!” the kiss ass yelled at me.

“Guards, arrest this man for how he spoke to my mother and for the crime of assaulting a prince!” Danilo yelled. 

“No, Alex and Bab are now cleared of all prior charges against them,” Lauren told everyone there just as two guards were about to grab Bab and me.

“Lauren how dare you. Theis heathens need to learn their place.” Enedina told him “you do not hold any power to clear their charges.”

“Not yet at least,” Lauren told her before pointing at Danilo. “I challenge my brother for the throne!”

Suddenly the entire room became load as everyone there began making comments about what Lauren said,

“QUIET!” Enedina yelled, and soon the room grew quiet again. “Lauren, your fight for the throne isn't for another few months, you can not challenge him.”

“Wrong, that is our deadline for when we HAVE to fight, or the throne will choose neither of us worthy and begins searching for a new king.  We can challenge each other at any time we like.” Lauren told her knowing not to fall for any of his stepmothers bull shit.

“The deadline is to allow both of you time to train and prepare for the fight,” Enedina told him, but we also knew it gave her more time to try to kill Lauren

“What's wrong Prince Danilo? Too scared to fight you, little brother?” I asked.

“I am not scared of my brother,” Danilo told me with angrily.

“Realy? Because it sounds to me like your mommy is picking your battles. Does she fight all your battles too?” I asked.

“My mother does not fight my battles!” Danilo yelled at me now getting a little angry. 

“That's so surprising. From my point of view, you make fun of Bab for having to wear a diaper, but all I see is your mother Babying you.” I tell him.

“My mother doesn't Baby me!” Danilo stood up and yelled at me as his mother tried to calm him down.

“Then prove it! Accept the challenge!” I yelled back at him.

“I accept the challenge!” Danilo yelled.

“Danilo no!” Enedina yelled, but it was too late. The throne began to glow along with the boy’s royal marks.

“A royal challenge has been set. A winner must be set before a day has passed.” a loud voice coming from the throne said.

“I'm sorry for embarrassing you Bab,” I told her a 2 hours after the thrown room incident.

With the challenge now set both of the boys were allowed 3 hours to prepare themselves for the fight. 

“It's fine, it was necessary,” Bab told me as she sat next to her sister on Lauren's king size bed.

Yesterday we decided just to have Bab, and I bring Lauren back to the castle. If we all went it, they might have not let in such a large group into the castle. 

“Still, if we make it out of this I'll bet you something nice,” I told her.

“How did you even get him to accept the fight?” Blake asked me.

“Danilo is prideful, believing he’s better then everyone just because he’s royalty. I just insulted his pride and gave him a way to get it back. Which he fell for right away.” I told him.

“Alex! Help!” Ramonita yelled from a walk in closet.

I quickly ran in to see what was wrong and saw Lauren on his hands and knees throwing up on the floor.

“Are you ok!” I asked as I knelt next to him.

“No! I'm terrified!” Lauren told me before puking again.

It made sense. Lauren honestly didn't want to do this from the beginning. He might have looked confident earlier but know the real him is showing.

“Lauren this is what you’ve trained for. You got this.” I tell him.

“I don't got this! He’s been training for longer! He’s stronger! He’s…OWW!” Lauren started to yell until I hit him upside his head.

“You're right, you're absolutely right.” I told him “but if I didn't think you could take him I wouldn't have bothered bringing you back.”

“Lauren, we've training just as hard, if not harder, than your brother,” Ramonita told him and gave him a reassuring smile.

“Your brother might be stronger, but you just need to be smarter.” I told him “I believe in you.”

I then pulled out some food just to put something back into his stomach before his fight.

I left the closet to let Lauren finish getting ready.

“Didn't you say he had no chance of winning before?” Bab asked me.

“When he started. But now I think he’s ready.

We were all lead into the Backyard of the castle, It was so large and beautiful. There were flowers and hedges everywhere. 

We were all lead into the center of the yard were a large hedge circled around us. Also decorating the field were large jars filled with water.

“Now let's go over some rules.” the kiss ass said as he faced us all. “ this is a battle between the two princes and no one else. Should anyone interfere, the challenge will be stopped. Also no added equipment. You may also only use any two weapons of your choice however you may not use storage, they must be in plain sight. Also, you may use your magic however you like. Lastly, this fight will last until someone is unable to fight or is dead.”

I really hated that last part. Even with all of the training we did I know Lauren won't kill his brother and will be holding back a bit. Danilo, on the other hand, most likely doesn't care either way.

We all took our seats at two separate points in the makeshift arena. Blake, Eva, Ramonita, Bab and I were on one side while Enedina and Alan were on the other.

Standing in the center was Lauren and Danilo with the kiss ass above them asking them to take out their weapons and hold out their bracelets.

“This is your last chance Lauren, give up now, and I might just let you stay as my personal pet,” Danilo told his younger brother as he looked down at him.

“Realy? Because I was thinking of putting you in a diaper like the baby you are.” Lauren said with a slight smile as he watched Danilo get pissed. 

Just before we left Lauren's room, I gave him one last piece of advice, get Danilo mad. Make it so that he doesn't think straight and use that to your advantage.

The moment the bracelets were off both boys took a few steps back before getting their weapons ready. 

Danilo still had the sword he had before but what surprised me was a big axe he pulled out as well and left it on the ground. I wasn't expecting that.

As for Lauren out of all the weapons he could have chosen from the cabin, out of all the ones we trained with, he decided to use a sword and his staff. The staff he shrunk to fit into his pocket.

START!

Both boys charged at each other with a sword in hand and clashed. Thanks to Danilo’s slightly more significant size and strength he was able to quickly get the advantage and began swinging wildly at Lauren putting him on the defensive and taking a step back to keep his balance each time.

For a moment I was getting a little scared that Lauren was too overwhelmed until I saw him jump away from a massive swing by Danilo and cased the boy to lose balance a little and stumble forward. This gave Lauren the opportunity he needed.

Using the water from the buckets he threw all the water he could right at Danilo knocking him to the ground and soaking him.

“Cheap Trick!” Danilo yelled as he got up and felt all the water soak into his clothes and making him heavier. But didn't really take notice of it.

Danilo then stomped his foot onto the ground causing a chunk of it to fly up into his free hand and tossed it.

Lauren had to dodge it and quickly rase up his sword to defend against the attack. However, when Danilo tried to attack again, Lauren was able to parry the attack and start his own attacks. Making Danilo now go on the defensive.

With all the extra water weight Danilo’s movements are a lot slower and now making the fight more even.

“Where did he learn that trick?” Blake asked me.

“I have no idea,” I told him 

Bab on the other hand already knew where he got the idea from when he soaked her and cased her and her diaper to wear a ton as she chased him a few weeks ago.

“Danilo finish him!” his mother yelled from the opposite side of the arena.

The boys continued to clash with each other until Danilo saw an opening and managed to kick Lauren in the chest knocking him backward and dropping his sword.

Lauren knew immediately he had to work fast as soon as he landed on his back. He quickly fumbled with the staff in his pocket as Danilo charged again to land a fatal blow, but Lauren got the staff out in time and extended it, causing the staff to hit Danilo stomach and knocked him backward.

“That's cheating!” Enedina yelled as loudly as she could.

“No, it's not. That's Lauren’s second weapon, and he had it in his pocket. So shut up you dumb cunt!” I yelled back making her even more angry with me.

Both boys were now on the grand and trying to get up as fast as they could. Danilo was the first one up, and while he took a moment to look at his sword, he decided to runway to grab his axe.

Just by looking at him I could tell that axe would be too heavy for him. Why the hell would he use something so massive?

As soon as Lauren got to his feet, he looked over at Danilo and charged right at him as he began to pick up the axe.

“LAUREN NO!” I yelled. Danilo had something planned and wouldn't just use that type of weapon without an idea on how to use it.

Luckily Lauren heard my yell and quickly stopped as soon as Danilo raised up the axe and smashed it into the ground.

Suddenly we all felt a small earthquake as the ground in front of Danilo split open and making Lauen have to jump to the side before the ground beneath him split.

“What the fuck was that!?” I asked.

“That axe must be a magically enhanced weapon. They are weapons that have magic already stored in them. They can have nearly any elemental magick placed into them and allow anyone to use them. However, if you have the same type of magic at them, you can use your own magic threw them to make even stronger attacks.” Blake explained.

‘Dame there's a lot more in this world I'll need to learn.’ I thought to myself.

“What are you going to do now! There's no possible way you're going to beat my axe!” Danilo gloated as he picked up the Axe again and slammed it down hard casing another earthquake.

Laurens' head was spinning as he tried to think of any possible way to beat him.

“Come on! You can do it! You can beat him! Kick his ass! Lauren, you got this!” we all cheered for him.

He looks at all of us cheering him on and just gave us a slight nod. There was no way he was going to lose. Not here, not in front of his friends.

Lauren looked back at his brother with a new determination in his eyes as he noticed something about Danilo. It takes him about 6 seconds to lift up the axe and slam it down again, that was his opening!

The moment Danilo made his attack again Lauren jumped out of the way yet before charging at Danilo. Danilo had his axe in the air as soon as Lauren got close. Lauren then used his only trump card he had. 

Using half the magic he had, Lauren pointed his royal staff at Danilo and fired off a pulse of pure magic launching him back and dropping the axe in front of Lauren.

I could only smile as I saw Lauren use that move and rush over to his brother.

Lauren then placed his foot on Danilo’s chest and pointed his staff at Danilo’s face.

“Brother, you are beaten,” Lauren told him with confidence in his voice. “Surender now.”

“Okpushed” Danilo told his younger brother now really pissed off, but he didn't want to be blasted in the face like that again.

Lauren couldn't help but smile as he heard his brother say that. He couldn't believe he actually won lucked up to see all of us cheering hem on his victory.

But those cheers stopped the moment a large rock hit Lauren right in the face. Lauren stumbled backward confused as to what just happened until Danilo sat up and punched Lauen right in the stomach caning the boy to hunch over. With another rock in hand, Danilo smashed it over Lauren's head and knocking the boy to the ground.

“You think I would give up that easily!” Danilo yelled at Lauren.

“You cheater!”I yelled as I tried to get up, but two guards suddenly drew out their swords and pointed them at me. I had no way to help without more guards attacking us.

Lauren’s head was spinning and covered in blood. He had no idea what was going on as Danilo picked up his nearby sword.

“Now be a good little brother and die!” Danilo yelled as he swung his sword down onto Lauren’s head but a hand grabbed his arm before he could make contact.

“ALAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Enadina yelled as she was surprised to see Alan rush over to stop Danilo.

“You lost,” Alan told the boy.

“NO, I DIDN'T!” Danilo yelled at Alan before he was picked up by his arm and thrown towards his mother.

“You interfered with the match my son is the winner!” Enedina yelled. 

“You're wrong!” Alan yelled back.

“You all saw it. My son was winning until Alan went tractor and interfered!”

I knew this wasn't going to work out. I just looked and bab and as if we were reading each other's minds we blasted the guards around us to knock them back before we all ran over to Lauren.

“Lauren are you ok?” I asked him as I crouched down next to him. Not even paying attention to the guards circling around us.

“I-im…o...” Lauren mumbled as he tried to concentrate.

“He’s hurt badly,” Bab said as she lifted up his head a little. “HEAL!”

Laurens' head glowed slightly, and most of the wound was gone, but he still seemed dizzy.

“Guards! Kill them all!” Enedina yelled.

I finally stood up and saw that all the guards surrounding us pull out their weapons.

“Fuck!” I yelled as we all armed ourselves as the guards charged.

Eva was the first to react as she turned into a monster that looked like a one eye elephant without tusks and a humped back. She quickly took a lot of guards by surprise and promptly swatted them away with her massive trunk.

The guards that were knocked into the air Blake blew away using his wind magic along with shooting a few with his arrows. 

Ramonita was kneeling next to Lauren to try to help him while Bab and I stood over them blasting away any guard that came close. 

The ones that did manage to get close Alan took care of with his fighting techniques.

“There's too many of them!” I yelled as I kicked a guard away. “Any ideas!” 

“Ya, get to the castle!” Blake yelled back to me.

“How?!” I yelled back at turned around to see he and Eva were working on that.

Eva was marching towards the castle and Batang away at any of the guards she could while Blake took care of the rest.

“Bab, Ramonita! Pick up Lauren and follow Eva!” I told them. 

Bab nodded and went to help Lauren while Alan and I continued to protect them.

As soon as we got close to the castle, Alan used his fire to light the grass on fire to give us a moment to run inside.

“You guys go, Eva and I will take care of them,” Blake told us just before we ran inside.

“Are you crazy?” I asked him. “There's too many of them for you to take on alone.”

“Trust me, we’re still holding back. just get Lauren and them to safety.” Blake told me as he looked back at the guards now using water magic to put out the fire. “Eva, go have fun.”

I didn't get to see what Eva transformed into as I ran inside but based on the yelling outside I could tell she really must be having fun....

“Ok, what's the plan?” I asked everyone as we were rushing as fast as we could with Lauren down a large hallway.

“Get out of the castle and regroup?” Alan suggested which wasn't a bad idea.

“Nnnnoooo….” Lauren moaned, and we all stopped. “stop….Dan….”

“Lauren, you're in no shape to take on your brother,” I told him.

“Stop...him…” he moaned again.

I just ignored him and threw him over my shoulder as it would be much faster like this.

“Let's get out of here,” I told them.

“What about Blake and Eva?” Bab asked.

“They said they could handle themselves and Eva can track us later,” I told her as we started running.

Alan was leading the way, and we soon found ourselves in a vast room with a spiral staircase leading up to the next floor in the center of the room. I had no idea where we were, but I did notice Enedina and Danilo standing next to the staircase with the kiss ass standing next to them.

“How did you get past the guards!” Enedina yelled.

“Were stronger than you think,” I told her as I took a step forward with Lauren still on my shoulder. “Give up now!”

“Enedina, your son lost. Now it's time to emit defeat,” Alan told her.

“No, my son was about to win when you interfere. This makes him the new king!” Enedina yelled as she denied what really happened.

Before we could get any further the doors on the other side of the room flew open. Standing in front of a group of 20 more guards was Elroy. 

“Elroy?” Ramonita yelled in surprise.

“I'm so glad to see you unharmed Princes Ramonita,” Elroy told her with a slight bow.

“Elroy, perfect timing,” Enedina said with a twisted smile on her face. 

“I'm sorry for being late Queen of Pa’s,” he told her.

“Elroy I don't care about your greetings, just finish what you started,” she yelled at him as she hurried Danilo up the spiral staircase.

“Elroy what is going on here! You were supposed to be loyal to my mother!” Ramonita yelled at him.

“I am loyal to my queen princess Ramonita. Now it is time for you to come with me,” he told her as he raised his hand for her to come over and take it.

“She’s not going with you, you lying bastard!” I yelled as I put my own hand out in front of her.

“Alex, for kidnapping the princess I sentence you and your comrades to death. Men rescue the princess!” Elroy yelled as all the guards behind him rushed past him and towards us.

“Run!” I yelled, and we all ran back through the doors we came through and followed Alan. 

“Whats going on? Who is that guy?” Alan asked as we turned a corner into another hallway as we heard the guards following us.

“His names Elroy, Ramonita’s retainer and he tried to kill Lauren and Bab,” I told him when an arrow suddenly flew past our heads.

“Tell him later!” Bab yelled as she turned around and shot lightning at the guy shooting at us.

Alan lead us into what looked like a dining room. In the dining room was a very long table all decorated up. We quickly shut the door, and I froze it with my ice magic to give us just a little more time to catch our breath.

“I don't know how long that will hold,” I tell them as I set Lauren down again for Bab to heal him some more.

“Alex…” Lauren said, and I looked over at him. “We need to stop Danilo…” he told us.

“Why do we need to stop him? He cheated so shouldn't that make you the winner?” I asked him.

“Ya, he won, but both Danilo and Enedina are too delusion to see that,” Alan told us. 

“Dan….will die…” Lauren told us.

“How?”

“It's the thrown. If it doesn't see you worthy of being king, then it banishes you, what do you think it would do if someone cheated in a battle to determine the next king?” Alan asked me.

“Then it's his own damn fault.” bab told us, which no one but me understood.

“Bab, you know full well Lauren wouldn't want that,” I told her slight agreeing with what she said. “Lauren, you do know we're outnumbered here right? And with Elroy here on top of that.”

“Please… help him…” Lauren asked me as he raised his head up to look me in the eye.

“Goddammit…” I muttered to myself. “Ok, I'll do what I can,” I tell him.

Just then the door broke open, and the guards chasing us flooded in.

“Kids protect Lauren, Alan with me!” I yelled as I pulled out my axe and charged at the guards.

We clashed with the guards hard and tried to keep them back as much as possible. But some of them managed to slip past us and were running on the other side of the table to attack us from behind. 

“No, you don't!” I yelled as I jumped across the table, knocking a few things off it as I did, to get in front of them.

I tried to attack them with my axe, but one of them managed to knock my weapon out of my hands and onto the table. I tried to rush for it, but someone threw a fireball at it setting my axe and the table on fire.

“FUCK!” I yelled as I dodged out of the way of one of the guard's attacks and had to push them back with my ice magic.

“Get down!” I heard Bab scream and I immediately did as she asked as she jumped onto the table and started shooting lightning at everyone stunning them. “It won't last long!”

Knowing that we retreated yet again and I froze the door shut just like before. 

“This way.” Alan said as we followed him.

Lauren was now feeling a lot better after Bab used more healing on him. He was soon able to run for himself. That new power is a god sent.

Alan lead us into a random room that looked like a janitor's closet.

“You guys stay here. As soon as they pass go back the way you came and go up the spiral staircase.” Alan told us.

“Wait you can't be seriously thinking of taking all those guards by yourself?” Ramonita asked him.

“No, there's no way I could fight them, but I should be able to outrun them,” he told her. Alex, was that axe your only weapon?”

“Ya was only thing I could find that seems to fit me,” I told him.

“Then take this back,” Alan told me as he pulled out a sword from his storage. Not just any sword, my sword.

“Wait, you..” I started, but he just tossed it into my hands before shutting the door in my face.

Alan was pissed that day Enedina threw us off the cliff. He thought we would only be arrested or something, not killed. 

He was the only person to peer over the cliff and saw me fall use my magic to save Bab and myself and decided to pretend to have seen us die.  He yelled at Enedina for what she did, but she didn't cair, the deserved it, she would sais. She even picked up the sword I dropped and was going to give it to some random guard, but Alan wasn't going to let that happen. He quickly snatched it away from her and hold onto it. He couldn't throw it over the lege for fear it might make Enedina want to make sure we were dead, so he kept it. Bab and I didn't deserve to be thrown off a cliff, and Alan hoped to one day return my sword to me.

I gripped the handle of my sword tightly. I could feel its weight, the way the sword just felt right in my hand. Despite all the bad luck I've had with weapons I could tell this was still the only weapon meant just for me.

I was so engrossed with my sword I didn't hear the guards brake through the door to the dining room and their running as they chased after Alan.

“Alex, let’s go,” Bab told me and snapped me out of it.

“Right,” I told her as I peeked out the door real quick and made sure no one was around before leading the kids back the way we came.

Even from here I could, heir Evas roars from outside, and I hoped everyone was doing ok.

“Lauren, is there any other way to get to the throne room?” I asked him. 

“No, once we get to the staircase it will lead up to a hallway that leads to the main floor corridor, once there you go back up another flight of stairs to the 3rd floor where the throne room is.” he told us now feeling a lot better. “why?”

“Elroy wasn't with the guards, which means he’s most likely with your brother,” I told him. “Which means were most likely going to have to get past him.”

“Alex there's no way you can take on Elroy. He’s a paladin class and has had years of training.” Ramonita told me.

“Don't worry I got an idea,” I tell her as we ran up the staircase.

It wasn't long until we reached the hallway and then the main corridor was Elroy, Enedina and Danilo were already ⅔ of the way done walking. They only turned around when they hired us behind them.

“That's impossible!” Enedina yelled at us. “Elroy kill them now!’ 

She then grabbed her son’s hand, and they started to rush for the stars.

Elroy faced us and began walking towards us with a sword already in hand.

“Elroy, I challenge you to a fight. One on one.” I yell at him. He just looked at me puzzled.

“Alex, what are you doing?” Bab asked me. Surprised I would just challenge him.

“Just let the kids past, I know you especially wouldn't want Ramonita to be hurt in the crossfire,” I tell him ignoring Bab.

Elroy just laughed at what I said before looking at me with a smile.

“Ok, I accept your challenge. The kids may go past.” Elroy told us. “I shall deal with them after I deal with you.”

“Alex, this is a bad idea, there's no way you're going to beat him,” Ramonita told me.

“You right, but I don't need to, I just need to hold him back long enough for you guys to stop Danilo from taking the throne,” I tell her.

“I'll stay with you and fight,” Bab told me as she stood next to me ready to fight but I pushed her away.

“No. they need you more than I do. Just finish up as quickly as possible.” I told her and gave her a reassuring smile

None of the kids liked my idea, but they did as they were told and started running. They ran past Elroy who only gave them a passing glance before turning his attention to me.

“Before we start mind if I ask two questions?” I asked him as I got into a fighting stance. “Why did you accept my challenge?”

“I don't want princess Romonita to see me kill someone,” Elroy told me as he got into his own fighting position. It's here I finally noticed he was missing an arm.

When did that happen? No stay focused, I got to keep him distracted for as long as possible.

“Why are you working for Enedina?” I asked. Hoping to keep him talking just a bit more.

“Sorry, that's for only me to know,” Elory said before he charged at me at full speed.

The sudden start to the fight threw me off for a moment, and I had to immediately go on the defensive, and his sword clashed with mine.

Even with just the one arm, it took all my strength not to be pushed back by his attack. If this had been any of my other weapons, then Elroy would have easily destroyed them with just that attack.

“Interesting,” Elroy said as he moved his face slightly closer to mine. “But I won't be playing with you.” 

Suddenly he thrust his blade upwards, my sword catching the hilt of his and being thrust up as well. My eyes when why'd as I was wide open, there was no way for me to stop Elroy's attack. 

But I was suddenly grabbed by the back of my shirt and thrown back as someone blocked Elroy's attack.

“Dame Elroy, picking on those weaker than you now?” someone asked panting heavily before shoving Elroy back.

Elroy was pushed back a few feet but looked back at the man standing before him.

“Fuck I'm out of breath.” Chet told us and took in a few deep and heavy breaths. “do you have any idea how hard it is to get from Parïtet to Pa’s in just under 3 hours?”

Blake and Eva weren't having the best of times at the moment either. While the two of them had easily been able to get rid of the small fries but know they were dealing with 2 paladin class guards and at least 15 others who were close to that strength.

As soon as we left and Blake told Eva to 'have fun' so Eva immediately transformed into one of her more intimidating forms.

She became more humanoid at first before her head began to morph, one long tentacle leaving only a creepy mouth with rose of teeth and no eyes. Two more tentacles sprout from her back while her limbs seemed to grow longer, with what looked like bone sticking out of her elbows.

((((((this is what she turned into--- http://moziru.com/images/drawn-monster-beast-creature-8.jpg -- I do not own this creation, and sadly I do not know who does. If anyone does, please let me know so I can give credit to them for the excellent monster))))))

Eva let out a horrible cry that was only toned out by the terrified screams of the guards as Eva leaped into the air and right into the middle of the crowd of guards before picking them up by her tentacles and throwing them all over the place.

Blake on the other hand just continued to fire arrows at anyone coming close. He aimed for nonvital spots and only used his magic when he had to just in case.

But even Blake had a blind spot, and someone managed to get around him. The guard then used his own wind magick to blow Blake away.

“MASTER!” Eva cried when she saw Blake be blown away.

But in that moment of distraction, a paladin had managed to get through the wave of guards and cut off one of Eva’s tentacles. This cased Eva to scream in pain and forced her to leap away from the paladin and get to Blake.

The remaining guards started to rally together as the saw the paladin hurt Eva and were ready to continue the fight.

“Eva, wyvern!” Blake shouted as he used his wind magic to throw himself up into the air.

Eva did as blake asked and turned into her wyvern form. Blake landed on her back with his bow drawn as Eva let out a loud roar.

Eva charged at everyone while blake continued to fire arrows. 

“Come on men! We hurt that thing once, we can do it again!” the paladin shouted.

Soon everyone was pelting Eva with everything they had. Blake knew Eva could withstand much more than this, however with him on her back Eva was doing her best not to let Blake get hurt.

Eva spun around trying to whip many of the guards away, but somehow one of them managed to grab ahold of Eva’s tail.

“We got you know!” the paladin from before yelled as he ran over with his sword and slashed off Eva’s tail.

“RRRRRR AAAAAA WWW” Eva cried out in pain as her body began thrashing about until finally throwing blake off her back and onto the ground before Eva collapsed.

“What did you do to her!” Blake shouted as he got up and ran over to Eva.

“Its called a dragon killer, it really hurts a dragon to be cut with it.” the paladin told blake as his companions began to surround him and Eva. “Maybe next time you'll think twice before taking on the queens royal guards.”

Blake looked at all of them. Nearly 17 left. One is a paladin with a sword meant to kill dragons, one Blake guesses is a paladin based on how he stopped Eva’s tail and the rest were most likely just regular guards. All were slowly marching toward him.

Blake took a deep breath in then out before crossing his arms over his chest to make an X. he didn't want to have to use this, but with Eva down he had no choice.

“Cross…” Blake said but suddenly stopped when 4 knives came out of nowhere and landed in front of the Guards.

“My my, what do we have here?” Aeva asked as she used wind magic to float down on top of Eva. “who would have guessed the loud roar we heard was a wyvern.”

“Madam Aeva!” the paladin yelled the moment he laid eyes on her. “We are happy to see you after so long.” 

“Aeva, what are you doing here?” Blake asked confused and partly terrified. He knew he could take on everyone else, but add her into the mix and Blake wasn't so sure anymore.

“Madam Aeva, we currently have things under control here, but others have gone into the castle and threaten the royal family. Please….” the paladin was saying before Aeva waved her hand and blew him away.

“Ya sorry but were on their side,” Aeva said with a smile and giggle.

“Were?” Blake asked

“No one shall interfere with the princes.” a deep voice said as everyone turned to see Monarch Behind all the guards. Monarch’s body then began to grow bigger as his skin turned bright red. “ANYONE WHO TRIES WILL HAVE TO GET PAST ME.” 

“Don't worry Blake you help your friend here and we'll handle the rest,” Aeva said with a warm smile before jumping off Eva. “So who wants their butts kicked first?”

most of the guards dropped their weapons right there.

Alan was finally cornered by all the guards at the front entrance. He was out of breath, had three arrows in his back, and was just hit by electricity not that long ago.

“Where is the princes!” someone yelled at Alan. “and where are the rest of your companions!”

Alan couldn't help but laugh as he lit his hands on fire. Right now they were at the furthest point from the throne room, and he just had to hold them off for a little longer. So he charged directly at the guards.

But he didn't make it far as three of them used wind magick to blow Alan back. Alan was blown so hard he broke through the front door and past a small 4 foot stone staircase to land on the hard ground below him.

“Get him, well torcher the info out of him!” someone yelled as they all rushed outside to get Alan.

But they all stopped the moment they saw three people stand in front of Alan.

“Who the hell...are you?” Alan wheezed out before blacking out from the pain.

“In the name of Parïtet’s queen, you are all under arrest for treason against the queen.” Alisha, one of princess Ramonitas retainers, said as she was joined by her companions, Lexi and Lizzie, as the three of them stood in front of the beaten and bloody man.

“We are here to rescue princess Ramonita.” one of the guards told the three women. “ now step aside so we may interrogate that man on her whereabouts!”

“We won't tell you all again, lay down your weapons and turn yourselves in or be branded traitors to the Queen,” Lizzie told them as she thought back to just a few hours ago when they got the news of Elroy's escape and the missing 20 guards he took with him. Their job know was to arrest them and bring them back. With a side mission to help Ramonita in any way they can.

“Don't listen to them, we are here for the princes, and we won't let anyone get in our way of rescuing her!” a guard yelled out as the rest of them cheered and charged at the women. 

Lexi was the first to pull out her Katana and with one swing made a wall of ice were the stars were nearly 6 feet tall, and stopping them all in their tracks.

Alisha then leaped over the wall with her wind magic and blew all the guards away with a single wave of her long sword.

While the other two took on the guards, Lizzie stood back and healed up Alan just enough for him to open up his eyes.

“We're here to help, please, tell us where our princess is,” Lizzie asked Alan.

While Alan was awake now his mind was still very dizzy as he looked up at the beautiful blond woman in front of him and thought she was an angel.

“Why are you here?” Elroy asked Chet.

I was still on the floor were Chet threw me and was very surprised to see Chet here. The last time I saw him was when we rescued Bab and Lauren.

“The queen let me out, she wanted me to stop you from doing something foolish,” Chet told Elroy. 

“What I do I do for the queen,” Elroy told us as he prepared himself again.

“Whatever you say, Elroy,” Chet told him as he got ready to attack. 

Suddenly they both charged at one another and clashed hard. Neither one of them letting the other have the edge.

I was in complete awe as I watched. There was entirely no way I would have beaten Elroy had Chet not been shown up. 

Suddenly Chet let out a loud cry as electricity burst out of him and Elroy just barely dodging out of the way.

“Just drop the act boy. I know you're already in a lot of pain as it is.” Elroy told Chet as I noticed how out of breath he was.

“Chet are you ok?” I asked as I finally got up and ran over to him.

“Ya, never better,” Chet told me with a bright fake smile.

“He’s a banished prince. Anyone that is banished from a kingdom is placed under a special spell that puts them in extreme pain should they set foot in the kingdom.” Elroy said, and I realized why Chet was in so much pain.

“Chet, any ideas on how to beat him?” I asked.

“Just one. With Elroy missing his arm he’s not as strong as he was before/ but with my cure, I'm just as strong as him if not a little weaker. If we work together, we might just be able to beat him.” Chet told me. 

I only nodded before raising my sword ready to fight.

“Then you both can die!” Elroy yelled as he swung his sword and let out a beam of light right at us. 

Both Chet and I ducked before I charged in first to attack. 

Elroy easily blocked my attack before he tried to counter but Chet blocked his attack and continued where I started. I then took a step back before circling around them to attack from behind. But Elroy saw that coming and jumped out of the way.

I quickly created a few ice shards in my free hand and toast them at Elroy to which he readily blocked them with his sword. But what he couldn't dodge was Chet's lightning attack.

But just at the moment, Chet was going to fire a wave of pain rushed through his body and his aim dropped. Instead of hitting Elroy in the center of his chest he was hit in his left leg instead.

Elroy yelled out in pain as his pant leg caught fire from the electricity and Elroy had to use his light magic to get rid of the fire by blasting his own leg. Magic didn't work on the caster but did incinerate most of Elroy's pant leg.

“What...the hell?” Chet wheezed out as we both noticed something bizarre about Elroy's leg. It had a glowing royal crest, the same one Chet, Danilo, and Lauren had… “what the fuck is going on here?”

“It doesn't matter, you're about to be killed anyway,” Elroy told us as he raised he sword once more.

Bab, Ramonita, and Lauren were know catching up with Enedina and Danilo.

Bab had continuously fired off electricity, but Enedina used her water to block Babs attacks and make it hard to hit them.

“Rcilyp, iky eoil gcjyl jo upjylxyly gujv vyl qcwua!” bab yelled to Lauren, but he couldn't understand a word she said.

With his bracelet removed and the bond between he and Ramonita gone they can't understand a word she says. 

The only thing they could really do at the moment was run for the throne room and hope to the gods they stop them first.

Right now they were in a large room just before the throne room. The only reason Enedina and Danilo hadn't gone inside yet was that it takes a lot of strength to open the door and with Enedina busy blocking Bab’s attacks Danilo and his weak body was just barely inching the door open.

“Come on you fucking brats! I will kill you all myself!” Enedina yelled getting beyond pissed.

“Bab, Lauren I got an idea,” Ramonita said as she quickly whispered something to Bab and Lauren and they both nodded in agreement.

Bab began to use even more electricity, forcing Enedina to work even harder just to defend against it.

“How the fuck is that brat so powerful?” Enedina wondered as she took notice of the other two brats splitting up and curling around towards her. “Danilo get that bloody door open now!”

“I'm trying mother!” Danilo yelled back at his mother as he inched the door even more.

Suddenly Bab stopped her attack and then charged straight for Enedina.

“Fucking die!” Enedina yelled out in rage as threw all her water right at Bab, but she suddenly disappeared in a black fog that covered Enedina's face. “What the?”

Just as sudden as the black smoke appeared id disappeared with both Ramonita and Bab standing in front of her

“wooz puwvj bujav,” Bab told her before touching Enedina and shocking her until she collapsed.

With the mother taken care of the two girls looked over at the throne room door now slightly opened with both Danilo and Lauren inside.

Inside Lauren had tackled Danilo and now stood over his older brother once more with his staff in hand pointing at his face.

Chet and I were barely holding our own as we continued to attack. Never giving anyone an inch. I had slashed all over my body while Chet looked like he was one step away from death's door. Elroy, on the other hand, seemed just as worse as I was only with him panting a little more.

“If you have anything up your sleeve now would be the best time to use it,” I told Chet as I threw more ice shards right at Elroy. None of them hit him.

“Sorry… I...got nothing…” Chet barely said.

“Well, I have one thing left but once I use it im done,” I told Chet.

“Then use it,” he told me.

With that, I immediately run towards Elroy who tries to fire off another beam of light but I doge to the left and get as close as I can before stopping.

“FROST BLIZZARD!” I yelled as I use a new spell I came up with during the 3 weeks of training. It was a combination of ice breath and tundra. I just released everything I had to freeze Elroy. 

Elroy took the full brunt of my attack and was even starting to freeze, and for a moment I thought I was finally beating him.

Of cores, it was not going to be that easy as releasing a full light pulse from his body to knock me back and to unfreeze himself. 

“That’s not going to…”Elroy yelled before a blade pierced his chest. 

This was the only time Elroy was ever open for an attack and Chet took it to finish this fight.

Elroy dropped his sword and fell to his knees.

“Alex...go..help...Lauren.” Chet choked out as he fell on his own ass. “I'll...catch...up.”

I didn't bother to ask any questions as I immediately ran towards the kids, hoping they were alright.

The moment I was gone Chet let out a small chuckle.

“What...was it...for?” Chet asked the still barely alive Elroy.

“I...wont...tell” were Elroy's last words as he collapsed to the ground. Sword still in his chest.

“Dame,” Chet said as he laid on his back. The last thing on his mind was of his loved ones as he closed his eyes.

“Alex!” the three kids shouted when I yanked open the throne room door to see them all inside just a few moments later.

“You did it!” I yelled as I saw them and looked back to the defeated Enedina. 

“Ya, we finally won,” Lauren said as he let his guard down again. 

Danilo saw this and quickly shoved Lauren off of him before trying to rush for the throne.

“The throne is mine!” Danilo yelled before Bab Blasted him with electricity and he collapsed on the spot.

“I've been dying to do that!” Bab yelled.

I said nothing but pet her head knowing exactly how she felt.

“Lauren, I think it's time,” Ramonita said as she helped Lauren back up and the two of them looked at the empty throne.

“I don't want to do this,” Lauren said as he looked at the thrown. 

None of us said a thing. We all knew Lauren didn't want the throne. We all knew his reasonings. But even he knew he still had to do what was needed.

Ramonita raised out a reassuring had for Lauren to take. Lauren took a deep breath and reluctantly took her hand. They then walked to the throne were Lauren took his seat.

Small, bloody, and beaten. For once Lauren didn't look like the same kid I met only a few weeks ago. He looked like someone who finally fought hard for what he was given.

“Lauren, youngest prince of Pa’s. You are chosen to be the new king!” a thunderous voice said. This time not coming from the throne. But the kingdom itself announcing to everyone the dawn of the new king.

Thank you all for reading and waiting for this chapter to come out. First I would like to give some thanks to 
Melificentfan form https://www.omorashi.org/ for the characters Lizzie, Lexi and Alisha 
And 
Wannatripbaby form https://www.deviantart.com/ for the characters Aeva and Monarch. 
Thanks again for helping out with this story and making it better than I thought it would be.

Next, I have to say this is not the end of chapter 20. Thanks to some scheduling problems I decided to cut the final bit off here. Don't worry the central portion is here and the only thing left is the aftermath. 

Also, I want to make a special apology to Brandon Butler form https://www.dailydiapers.com  he gave me a chapter idea that I've been promising for a while to make. I'm sorry once again, but you're going to have to wait just a little longer. I'm going to make a chapter 20 aftermath first before I do your chapter 21. If I'm lucky, it will be out by the end of the week.

lastly, I managed to get a free trial of Grammarly premium so I will be fixing a lot of mistakes from past chapters to make them a lot better.
I again want to thank you all for liking this story so far, and I can't wait to bring you all more of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good end to some cliff hangers. I look forward to more. The only thing I might wish for was a character guide so I could easily refer to the characters that aren't quite a central to the story.

Keep up the good work.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. ch 1-20
5 hours ago, BoTox said:

Good end to some cliff hangers. I look forward to more. The only thing I might wish for was a character guide so I could easily refer to the characters that aren't quite a central to the story.

Keep up the good work.

how would I make a character guide on this sight? I add multiple characters when they fit into the story. ill try to make one on deviant art as its a lot easier to manipulate and change when i add more characters. ill leave links to it when it's done.

I just recently got Grammarly premium and I'm going back to fix a lot of small mistakes I make in this story. however, becase its hard to fix the mistakes on this site ill have the fixed versions of chapters 1-19 on my DeviantArt and Wetpad.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. ch 1-20 aftermath

“Today we buried a good man next to his mother.” a man announced at the funeral for Chet.

Half the people here were crying or just upset as they watched 4 guards bury the coffin of the banished prince.

Lauren was hit the hardest when he saw what happened 2 days ago.

With him know king we had to go make sure everyone was still ok. Our first stop was Elroy and Chet who lay on the cold hard floor. Elroy's blood creating a pool around him. 

We all ran over to Chet to see if he was alright but for some reason, he wouldn't wake up even as Bab tried her hardest to heal him.

“What's wrong with him?” I asked but got no answers.

Lauren cried and yelled for his brother to wake up, but nothing worked.

We stood there for a while as we watched Lauren cry for his brother. But we still had a job to do. I asked Ramonita to stay with Lauren while we go check on everyone else.

Bab and I immediately ran through the vast rooms until we got to the spiral staircase where we were greeted by a few friendly faces. 

“Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha,” I yelled as we got to the bottom step. “What are you guys doing here!”

“The queen sent us to help,” Lizzie said as she was holding up an unconscious Alan.

“He took quite the beating, but he should be ok,” Alisha told me.

“Where's princess Ramonita,” Lexi asked me, and I pointed up the staircase.

“She with Lauren but be careful. He’s currently going through something at the moment.” I told them before Bab, and I left to go check on Blake and Eva.

It took a minute, but when we finally got outside again, I was amazed by all the guards scattered about and moaning.

Walking up to us was Blake carrying a naked Eva only barely covered by a jacket, with Monarch and Aeva behind them.

“I see you guys were successful,” Blake said as he laid Eva down.

“Is she ok?” Bab Asked as she ran over to Eva to heal. Sadly it didn't work because of Evas ability.

“She’s fine Bab. just exhausted from using too much mana to cure her injuries,” Blake told her. “She just needs a little rest.”

“It's so good to see you, Alex!” Aeva cheered as she hugged me tightly. “And what a great job you did!”

“Aeva, Monarch. There's something I have to tell you.” I said after I got Aeva off of me. “Chet, he…”

But Aeva stopped me. Putting a finger to my lips and shushing me. One look at Aeva and you could tell she was just barely holding back her tears with her smile as she walked past me.

“Prince Chet thought this might happen.” Monarch told me before he too walked past me.

“Wait what happen?” Blake asked.

A lot of things happened after that. For starters, all of Elroy's followers were arrested. 

Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha took them all back to Parïtet, along with Elroy’s body. I did notice something about Elroy as they were leaving with him, the glowing mark on his leg was gone. I was going to say something about it but decided it wasn't too important.

“We'll be back in a few days to pick you up, princess,” Alisha told Romonita as they left. “Continue taking good care of her Alex.”

Why they were still leaving her with me, I'll never know. But it was fine.

When Danilo and his mother woke up, they were beyond pissed. Enedina even tried to attack Lauren one last time to kill him. If her son couldn't be king then neither should he. 

But both Aeva and Monarch were there to protect him from her. 

There were a lot of things they needed to be arrested for, but Lauren had a better idea.

“Starting know I strip you both of your Royle statices. You may only keep what you have on you.” Lauren told them.

They didn't go Quietly as they were dragged off by the same guards fighting for them out of the castle. Their royal marks know gone.

Lauren thought this was a better punishment than any prison cell could give. 

Even 3 hours later I could here Enedina banging on an invisible wall she and her son could no longer pass thru. 

Apparently, the ruler of any kingdom can issue individual commands like that onto people inside their territories.

Back at the funeral Lauren, Ramonita, Bab and I were the last ones standing at Chet's grave.

Monarch had to be the one to explain what had happened. When you are banished from the throne, you are placed under a cures. This cures continuously hurts the person should they step foot in the banished territory. The curse uses the oners own manna, and when the person runs out of manna, the curse starts to slowly kill the person.

Chet had used up more than half of his manna just getting to the castle. So the fight with Elroy he was slowly killing him as the match went on. Het knew this might happen so prepared a little in advance.

Chet had a will already made and asked for Lauren to see that it gets fulfilled.

One of the biggest ones was excepting Avea and Monarch as Lauren's new retainers.

Both of them already swearing loyalty to him before he could even say a word.

“Thank you again for helping me,” Lauren told us as he turned away from the grave. “If it weren't for your help I would never have been able to win.”

“you give us too much credit. You're the one who won.” I tell him as a give him a pat on his back. 

“Still, I must thank you,” he told us.

“As do I, if it weren't for you none of this would have happened,” Ramonita said.

“Come on, I don't think this is a conversation to have over a grave,” Bab told us, and I translated.

Ramonita was a little sad that she couldn't understand Bab anymore but was ok with it. 

Once we were away from the grave, Lauren and Romonita stopped us.

“We think it's time we discussed your reward for helping us.” they both told Bab and me. “We would both like to offer a position as our personal retainers.

Officially neither one of them had retainers yet. Elroy was Ramonita’s, and he was now dead. Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha should be next, but that's not official, however.

As for Lauren he still has said anything about Aeva or Monarch, both of which would be far better than us. But they too aren't official yet. But that did get me thinking why didn't Lauren have retainers of his own already?

“I'm sorry, but we will have to decline,” I told them both. “Bab and I still have our own job to do.”

“We thought you might say that.” Lauren laughed. “Ok then, how about this. You once told me that you came here looking for a trainer right?”

“Ya, but they're so damn expensive here,” I told him.

“Then I would like to offer you both the chance to be trained by one of the strongest trainers in the world,” Lauren told us. “Mis. Ellen Hein.”

“Who’s she?” Bab asked, and I repeated.

“She’s the woman who trained Monarch and me,” Aeva said as she appeared out of nowhere. Along with Blake, Eva and Monarch himself.

“Bab! Ramonita! Lauren! Come play with me!” Eva cried as she grabbed the kids and, despite their protest, ran off with them into the backfield to play.

The rest of us couldn't help but laugh at the ordeal.

“So can you tell me more?” I asked Aeva.

“Ya, she was the only women the late king feared and was Prince Chet's previous retainer. After prince Lauren was born the king asked her to be his retainer while Monarch and I took her place.” Aeva explained. “But after the king passed on and prince Chet was banished the Queen decided to force Madam Hein into an early retirement.”

That now explained a lot.

“So is she still in Pa’s?” I asked.

“No,” Monarch said as he watched Eva transform into various monsters as she played with the kids. For some reason, I got the feeling he either wanted to fight Eva or wanted to join in on the fun. Both thoughts seemed scary to me.

“She lives in the Altabuul kingdom with her family. I'm positive if King Lauren asked she would be happy to train you for free.” Aeva told me.

“That's great!” I cheated. 

Aeva and Monarch then gave each other a weird look, and for some reason, I didn't think I was going to like what they were hiding from me.

After another 2 weeks, Bab and I said our goodbyes.

Lauren told us we could stay as long as we wanted and if we ever came back, we could stay again. As far as he was concerned, we were a part of his family even if we weren't royalty.

And goddamn was it so tempting to stay! The beds were so comfortable. The food was amazing! And the baths, ow man the bathes! Whoever the guy was who fixed my aching back deserves a raise!

Blake and Eva wound up leaving a few days ahead of us. Apparently, they got a letter from their guild master and needed to get back now! Blake had also offered us a ride, but we declined. The location they were heading to would be far too dangerous for Bab, and I so we'll take a slow way there.

Eva was a little upset she couldn't play longer, but Bab told her that they would meet again soon and would play more then.

Fran also got a few things from the new king as well. One of the biggest was becoming the king's personal tailor. A job Fran immediately took. She also told us that if we ever came back, she would have clothes prepared for us. Free of charge.

Lastly, there was Ramonita who wanted to travel with Bab and me. We both had to tell her no.

“While we would like to take you it's just too dangerous right now,” I told her.

“But I can handle myself now!” Ramonita argued.

“Ya, here. But we're going where there will be even stronger monsters. And without a partner, we can't risk it.” I told her.

“Then promise me you'll take me when I'm stronger!” she demanded.

“Princes! You know you can't do that.” Lexi told her the day Ramonita’s retainers returned to pick her up.

“Your royalty. This is not something a princess can do.” Alisha told her.

“Then I'll stop being a princess,” Ramonita told them, and I couldn't help but smile. 

Ramonita has really grown into her own person since I first meet her. She no longer wants to be that locked up princess anymore. 

“Ill form a bond with someone and become much stronger!” she yelled.

“Then why not me?” Alan asked as he joined in on the conversation.

“You?” I asked.

“Why not? I'm already stronger than you and have been bonded with Royalty before. Except now I think she will be a much better companion than Danilo.” Alen told us.

“No, no way!” Lexi yelled. 

But before anything else could be said Ramonita formed the bond with Alan.

“Alex, the next time we meet, I'll be much stronger, and you'll have to take me with you and Bab!” Ramonita yelled at us.

“Deal!” I tell her after a laughing fit. I wonder how their groups going to turn out.

But before they left Ramonita had one last gift for Bab. A pair of earrings that gave Ramonita her big boost in defense. And was something for Bab to remember Ramonita with.

After a very long a tearful goodbye they left. 

Leaving Lauren the last to say goodbye to.

“I wish I could give you more to thank you,” Lauren told us as he meet us at the front gate to the city. While he couldn't leave the border of his city, he still felt the need to meet us here to say goodbye.

“You've done enough Lauren. I think we'll be ok on our own.” I tell him.

“Besides we can't just mooch off you forever.” bab said. I translated.

“Still,” Lauren began, but I stopped him. 

“Look your king now, just promise us that if things don't work out, we'll always have a place to stay,” I told him.

Lauren just smiled and nodded his head. He’s grown a lot. He still might not be entirely over everything that has happened to him, but I think he’ll be ok.

With our gear set, my trusted sword back to me, and my trusted partner by my side, Bab and I leave Pa’s for our next adventure. Whatever that may hold.

Alexander March
Stats- lv1
HP- 67 (+4)
Attack-34 (+3)
Defence-28 (+5)
Speed-35 (+2)
Regen-8 (+1)
Manna-34 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter’s sole
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv10
HP-85 (+20)
Attack-19
Defence-19 (+95)
Speed-19 (+9)
Regen-24 (+3)
Manna-265

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  30) 
silver  30)
bronze  30)
copper   32)

Back in Parïtet Sherry was on a morning walk when she decided to take a little stroll thru the park. When she was sure she was alone, she pulled out a small red gem from her pocket and charged it with Manna.

“How are you, Sherry? A woman's voice asked through the crystal. “How are plans coming along?”

“Things are good mistress. As planned 2 of the 4 major threats in this area have been confirmed dead.” Sherry told the gem.

“And my sisters?” the gem asked.

“I've just gotten word that Eva and her human companion have gone back north to their guild. Bab and her companion Alex are also heading that way, thou at a slower pace.” Sherry told it.

“Interesting.” the voice said.

“Would it not be wise to deal with them now mistress,” Sherry asked.

“No, Eva is useless to me. While Bab is still no threat, I can deal with them both later.” the voice told sherry. “I want you to stay in that area and be prepared for when I am ready.”

“Understood mistress,” Sherry told the gem before the magic wore off.

• Like 1

Thought I'd comment over here for a change instead of Deviantart.

Sherry noooooo!!!!!!!!!! Why'd you do it? Why'd you join the dark side? On the real though, great plot twist! I would've never saw it coming in a million years. And yet it doesn't feel contradictory to her character. Looking forward to seeing where you take her character from here.

I see you selected Fighter for Alex's 2nd Class. Guess I was out voted on the other websites, huh? No matter. I'm very curious to see what kinds of new abilities Fighters get, and don't forget to explain what a Sage is soon.

One thing that came to my mind out of nowhere was the very beginning of this story where it flashes forward to Alex & Bab running away from a pack of wolves & they jump off a cliff. I don't know if you had specific plans for that scene or if it just seemed like a good way to show the reader what they can expect from this story (which it was.) But I'd recommend dealing with that scene soon before Alex and Bab become strong enough that a pack of wolves would be no challenge for them.

All in all this was an amazing conclusion to this story arc. I'm wondering if you were considering packaging these first 20 chapters as a sort of "Book 1" and then continuing this in Book 2? I think it would be cool since these 20 chapters (plus bonus chapters) are good enough and long enough to be considered a full story. Ending it here and "Continuing" the story in Book 2 would give it a sense of completeness allow you to sort of "stary fresh" with the new story arc. I'd give it some serious thought. And who knows? Maybe if you could get an illustrator you could turn this into an illustrated novel and sell it! Maybe even making upwards of $5!

Ya, I'm also looking forward to seeing that Sherry and 'Mistris" have planed. Thanks to Sherry's and Noha's character's not being fleshed out yet this seemed like an excellent opportunity to add a twist.

The voting was a tie between fighter and rouge with one each. (not many people comment on the story sadly) Because of that, I had to be the tiebreaker, and I decided fighter would work better. While Alex does tend to run from human challengers, he has no problem-fighting monsters. Chapter 21 is a promised diaper chapter so I might not be able to fit the explanation in there but I will have it in ch 22. also I think you might have missed something about Alex's stats. Compare them to ch20 prelude. That will likewise be explained.

I did have a plan for the beasts, and they will be in ch21! Woo! Full circle! When I thought of that sean, I didn't know where I was going to put it. I just knew it had to come after a big event to warrant a flashback. And now that an arc has ended now was a perfect time. 

Thank you for liking the arc, but I'm not too sure about making it into a book. While it is my dream of making a few books (i already have plans for them) I don't think this story would fit well like one. Heck while I have a couple of fantastic fans this tale just doesn't seem to have a lot of people interested. With the diaper part of the story, most aren't interested and would make for a hard sell.

Also since I don't use credit cards or PayPal, it will be tough to find someone to do illustrations for me.

I lost by 1 vote? I knew I should've used another account to vote a 2nd time! :)

I see now that Alex has some ability called "Fighter's Sole." Which I'm assume is supposed to be "Fighter's Soul?" Unless it has something to do with fancy footwork.

Also I was just Joking about turning this into a real book (I thought that was evident by the line "You might make upwards of $5!") I realize there isn't a big enough audience for ABDL Action-Fantasy Epics to warrant a printing. When I suggested labeling these first 20 chapters as "Book 1" I simply meant it as a way of organizing DiaNW more concisely. Some people don't like to start a story until it's "Complete" because they're afraid that the author might not finish it (We've all been there.) And I was simply saying that everything up till now is enough to be considered a "Complete" story even though it's not even close to done. Think of it like a trilogy. If an author is writing a trilogy, he doesn't wait till he's written all 3 books before publishing the 1st. I'm just saying give it some thought. Just picture it in your mind:

Dropped in a New World

Book I

The Pa's Saga

Has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think? :)

lol, maybe next time. :P

yes, that was a typo. it is supposed to be fighter soul. 

sorry for not catching the joke. lol. I think I might just do that. at least on this sight. ill wait until I'm ready for the next chapter before I make this as complete. 

also good idea, bad name lol

I'm sorry my sarcasm wasn't clear enough. I wasn't trying to tease or anything. If/Well you do decide to write a book meant for the masses I promise you I'd buy it! Because you have such a creative talent that I'm sure anything you write would be amazing. :)

Also yeah, the Pa's Saga was a kinda stupid name. It was all I could come up with at that moment. 

“FUCK!” I yelled as I ran through a sea of trees.

Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me.

“They're catching up!” Bab yelled as she was strapped to my back.

“I know that Bab!” I yell at her as I continue to run.

The beasts here aren't that strong but fighting a pack of them is a different story. They could quickly surround us and kill us before we could do anything.

“Why in the hell did you attack the whole pack!” I yelled to Bab as I jumped over a log.

“I thought there was only 3 of them!” she yelled at me “left!” 

“FROST!” I yelled extending my left hand to blast the beast with ice magic. It was only knocked back and soon was chasing us again. “Any ideas?”

“Ya! Don't stop running!” she yelled which didn't help.

It wasn't long however before I had to stop in front of a cliff. A raging current below us and a wild pack of beast behind us. We were out of options. I didn't have my sword out.  Our mana was getting low. And I can feel Bab’s diaper leaking on my back again!.

“You trust me?” I asked bab.

“Right now? No!” she told me already knowing what I was going to do.

“Good, neither do I,” I tell her before jumping off the cliff.

Both Of us screaming on our way down!

“HOLD YOUR BREATH!” I screamed out as I also sucked in as much air as I could as we hit the water hard and were immediately swept away in the current.

Bab and I layed on a rocky beach after we somehow managed to get out of the current. My entire body was entirely in pain, and I knew any normal human who did that would have been killed by the impacted alone. 

Thankfully because of Bab’s colossal defense she was ok, just a little shaken up. Not everybody can say they survive being thrown off a cliff twice.

“You ok?” I asked bab. 

“Never….do...that..again,” she told me she told me.

“No promises,” I tell her.

After we get out of our wet clothes, give Bab a new diaper, and have lunch were back to traveling again. This time without bab’s career because of how wet it is.

“We got to be more careful about attacking monsters Bab,” I told her as we began our hike up thru the woods once more.

“Like I said before. I thought there were only three of them. I thought I could get them with one shot.” Bab told me.

“Next time warn me before you try that,” I told her. With my ability, I can see how strong they are.”

“It was a mistake, get the fuck over it, Alex,” Bab told me.

“Hey watch it smart mouth.” I scold her.

“Or what?” Bab asked me. “You going to punish me?”

Over the last few days, Bab’s been acting a little frustrated the last few days since we left Pa’s. Bab's had restless nights, complaining a lot, and overall being a pain in the ass. 

“Ok, Bab what's your problem?” I asked her as I grabbed her arm and stopped her. “You've been acting like a fucking brat the last few days, what gives.”

“I have not!” Bab screamed and yanked her arm out of my grip. “You're the one with the problem bossing me around!”

“What?” I yelled then suddenly Bab began to run away from me. “ hey!”

Typically I would easily be able to catch her, but because of the forced and Bab’s small body, it was a little tricky keeping up.

“BAB STOP!” I screamed as I finally grabbed her again and yanked her in the air. Finally, I was pissed off. “YOU LISTEN RIGHT NOW YO…..”

Before I could continue, we felt the ground below us begin to shake. That's when I noticed something and immediately tossed Bab away from me the moment the ground below me crumbled.

“ALEX!” Bab screamed as she hit the ground.She immediately got up and crawled over to the hole in the ground to see me inside some cavern. “ALEX! Are you ok!’ 

“Y-ya!” I yell back as I try to get up.

“Should I come down to help!” Bab yelled down to me.

“No! Just stay up there. I'm going to try to climb back up. Just look for something for me to grab onto!” I yell at her.

“OK!” she yelled back and disappeared.

I looked up at the wall, and I could see that it was at least three stories high. If I'm careful, I should be able to climb back up.

Bab was frantically searching around for anything she could use as a rope or something long to help Me. She didn't want to get too far from the hole, but because she couldn't find anything near it, she decided to risk going into the woods to find something. Even as she slipped and fell into mud, she just got back up and continued to search.

But today just wasn't Bab’s day as instead of finding rope she found a lone Beast. Running for her life bab tried running away from it but found it was too fast. She tried using her magic but she the monster easily dodged around her attacks. Babs never fought a beast able to avoid her attacks and was soon cornered.

Bab had no options, her back pressed against a tree, her magic wasn't working, and she could feel her diaper getting wet again. Was this how she was going to die? She wondered as the beast crouched down ready to pounce on Bab.

“Doggy!” a loud young voice yelled. 

Without warning a large person appeared and was running at the beast. Scared, the creature immediately ran away.

“DOGGY DONT GO!” they whined like a toddler until they turned around and saw Bab with her back still pressed against the tree.

Bab immediately realized that standing before her was a literal giant girl toddler. Standing about 7 ft tall this giant was probably about 4 or 5 in human years. 

“Lost girl?” the giant asked before walking over to Bab. 

Bab didn't know what to do, she still needed to save Alex from that pit and needed something to help with that. After a moment of thought, she realized if a giant toddler was running around then there had to be a giant parent around. Maybe she could ask them to help Alex.

“nrycky jcsy qy jo eoil nclypjk!” Bab stated to the giant to which of course the giant didn't understand her.

“You talk funny” the toddler said with a loud giggle before reaching for Bab. she tried to move away but was too slow and was picked up by the giant. “Don't worry ill take care of you!”

Bab tried to get out of her grip, but the giant's strength and size were just too much for her.

“Misha! Look what I found!” the giant yelled as she ran through the forest. 

After about a minute of running the giant ran into a large cave where another giant toddler was sat playing with giant toys.

“MISHA LOOK!” the giant holding Bab yelled as she held Bab out.

“Is that tiny humon?” the giant named Misha said. “It's so cute!”

“She was lost, so I'm going to take care of her!” the giant holding bab said.

“U'q poj c nyj! pog ryj qy wo!” Bab yelled before releasing electricity at them, but the Giants just thought it was funny.

Bab then remembered giants are a species that resist the element lightning.

“She looks like my dolly!” Misha said as she ran over to the giant toys and pulled out a Baby doll that was the same size of Bab. “the humon is covered in mud, let's get her clean.”

“ryj wo ox qy! Kjon!” Bab yelled at the giants as they proceeded to strip Bab of her clothes and saw that she was wearing a diaper.

“SHE'S A BABY!” the giants squealed loudly.

Suddenly Bab felt a rush of dread as she heard the giants say that. 

“Jani go make the baby a bath,” Misha told her sister.

Jani then ran out of the cave while Misha picked Bab up in only her diaper and bounced her up and down and making Bab sick. The giant continued the bouncing until Jani came carrying a bucket of water. Just in time for bab throw up all over herself.

“Looks like baby made a mess!” Misha yelled as she ran Bab over to the big bucket and dunked Bab into cold water while she was still wearing her diaper.

“I got the water from the river,” Jani said as Bab was frantically trying to keep her head above the cold water.

“vyrn! U acpj kguq!” Bab yelled frantically for a moment before one of the giant children pulled Bab out of the water.

“Oops, I forgot to take off the diaper,” Misha said. 

Babs diaper had expanded three times its standard size and was just barely hanging onto her. It felt like soggy mush just trying to hang onto her and Bab did not like it.

Luckily, or unlucky for Bab, the giants quickly ripped the diaper off of her before dunking her into the water one more time.

After coughing up a bunch of water, and possibly a fish, the giants grabbed a towel and began to dry Bab off very roughly. Bab cried out in discomfort, but the giants paid no notice until they were done.

It was now time to get dressed, so they sat Bab’s naked body on the hard cave floor raped only in a large towel while the giant went over to their toys.

Seizing her chance Bab quickly bolted from her spot. Bab didn't care if she was naked, she just knew she had to get away from these giants. But Jani saw Bab and quickly grabbed her.

“What's wrong baby? Were taking care of you now.” Jani said to Bab as she was carried back into the cave.

“ryj qy wo eoi xiasupw wucpj! U'q poj c Bcbe!” Bab yelled.

“I think she’s cranky,” Misha said as she had another Babydoll in her hands. “Maybe she’s cold.”

Misha then proceeded to strip the doll of all its clothes while Jani held a squirming Bab in place. They then moved to get Bab dressed.

First came the new diaper. Or at least a cheaply made toy diaper, It was still bulky but felt very off on Bab. 

Next was the pink Puffy Baby Tulle Dress. Which made Bab want to scream at how childish it looked.

(example of what the dress looks like.--- https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB18E6CJVXXXXcKXFXXq6xXFXXXE.jpg )

Once the dress was on, the giant children just squealed and giggled at how cute Bab looked it the dress. Despite the mad look on Bab's face.

“uq poj c bcbe!” Bab yelled at the giants again, but they didn't care as they forcibly shoved a big pacifier into Bab’s open mouth.

For a moment Bab thought her jaw was about to break when the large pacifier was forced into her mouth. The pacifier was too big it just barely fit into her mouth.

Bab was then on her back just trying to take the pacifier out of her mouth, but with her hands, she just couldn't get a grip on the pacifier to pull it out.

“Aww, does baby like her pasi?” Jani asked as she grabbed one of Bab’s feet and began to tickle her foot.

Despite the pain, despite not wanting to, Bab immediately started laughing as the giants found her one weak spot. Soon Misha joined in with the other foot and brought Bab to tears as she tried to get the giants to stop making her laugh.

When the Giants did stop, Bab could only lay on the ground exhausted. But that exhaustion was short lived as she felt a sharp pain in her arm and knew what that meant. 

Bab then scrambled to get to her feet and tried to run out to save Alex, but yet again the giants grabbed Bab and picked her up. 

“Why does baby want to go?” Jani asked.

“Maybe she wants to play outside?” Misha suggested then she had an idea. 

Misha then ran back to the toys and pulled out a giant baby doll stroller. 

‘Were in the hell are they getting this stuff!’ Bab thought as she was forcefully placed inside and buckled in.

Despite it being a simple toy stroller, because of the size difference, Bab was finding it hard to unbuckle the stroller. Not that it mattered as the Giants put a large blanket into the stroller to keep their new baby worm and found it hard to move with so much fabric on her. 

The stroller ride was very bumpy as the giant toddlers took turns pushing Bab around while cooing and baby talking to Bab. The stroller was also one that the baby looked up at the pusher, so Bab had no idea where they were or where they were going.

Bab just wished she could just zap these two children and get away, but she knew she couldn't.

“Aren't you so cute baby!” Jani said before the children stopped as they heard something.

“Hey! Is someone there! Bab!” I yelled out from the hole I was still stuck in. Even after trying to get out of there for 2 hours I was still stuck. That's when I thought I heard something from above and couldn't feel the pain from the bracelet anymore. Did that mean Bab came back?

Bab immediately tried to scream out for Alex but was too muffled by the pacifier.

“Come on Jani. Mommy doesn't like us playing here. Let's get baby back home.” Misha told her sister, and despite Bab’s muffled cries, was pushed back to the cave.

But down in the hole, I could hear what sounded like possibly two kids and what they said. I had no idea what was going on, but with Bab gone for so long, I was getting anxious. So I tried one last time to get out of the hole, this time with a little help from my magic.

“FROST!” I yelled.

A few minutes later the giants had wheeled Bab back into the cave and lifted the blanket off of Bab and revealed a large wet patch on the blanket.

“BABY WENT PEE PEE!” the giant cried out in disgust as they looked in the stroller at Bab.

It wasn't like she could help it. She couldn't control when she had to go, and since the diaper she was wearing wasn't meant to be used and was apparent it would leak.

“Eww, it's so icky,” Misha said as she began to poke Babs wet diaper.

Jani then unbuckled Bab and lifted Bab into the air. Misha then raised the back of Bab’s dress to look at the wet spot on it when one of Bab’s worst fears happened. She began to poop her diaper in full view of someone else.

“EWW STINKY!” the two giants screamed in unison as the back of her diaper expanded. tears soon began to form in her eyes from the embarrassment, and soon Bab started to cry like a real Baby.

“Misha you change the Baby!” Jani yelled as she tried to push Bab onto Misha but Misha just bushed Bab back.

“No, you change her. You found her!” Misha said as the two children began fighting with Bab swaying back and forth crying.

“LET HER GO!” Bab heard when she was suddenly dropped as I tackled Jani not knowing what they were or what was going on.

“Sister!” Misha yelled as Jani began to ball her eyes out. 

Misha then tried to run at me, but I just blasted a bit of ice magic on her face and moved out of the way as the giant temporarily blind toddler began to scream and wail.

I didn't care at the moment as I turned around just to see Bab jump onto me and hold me tightly. I had no idea what was going on, but I didn't care as I wrapped one arm over her, and one arm under her squishy bottom and ran out of the cave with the echo so screaming children coming out of it.

As I continued to run I was immediately stopped by another earthquake and fell to my knees as Bab and I held onto each other tightly. 

“WHAT'S WRONG BABY'S?” a booming voice said as a 15-foot tall giant woman seemingly appeared out of nowhere and looked into the cave as the two crying giant children walked out.

“That humon hurt us! and stool our baby!” one of them yelled as the giant mother turned her attention towards us. 

Very few things are as scary as an angry mother staring daggers at you and could snap at any moment.

“They are the ones hurting by Baby!” I screamed back at the woman not meaning to call Bab a baby but already knowing even she would be ok with me saying it in this situation.

“NO!” the giant children screamed together. But just one look at the crying girl dressed up in one of the dolls the girls had made the giant women do a double check.

The giant mother knelt down in front of me before. There was nothing I could do at that moment as she scooped Bab and me into her hand and raised us closer to her face.

“WHAT HAPPEN!” her giant voice boomed and nearly busted our eardrums.

It took a little while, but I was finally able to explain most of what happened.

Apparently, the hole I fell into was meant for a junloop, the weird one-eyed elephant thing Eva turned into not too long ago.

The area we were in was full of traps like that, and I was just unlucky to fall into one.

When I finally got out, I saw footprints and two weird lines in the dirt and followed them until I found the cave.

From there it was a bit of a puzzle translating what Bab and two giant toddlers said. The pacifier they shoved into Bab’s mouth was stuck, and if any of the giants tried to pull it out, I'm afraid Bab might just lose a few teeth. 

So using a knife and very carefully I began to break the giant pacifier slowly.

While I did that, I also apologized for attacking the children. They were the first giants I've ever seen, and I didn't know giants even existed. 

The giant woman forgave me only because it was her own children's fault for hurting Bab and she even scolded the children for using another living creature as their toy.

The giant mother then proceeded to pull their pants down and give them both a spanking for what they did.

After I finally got the pacifier off, I got Bab out of the dress and fake diaper before putting her into a fresh diaper and her a new outfit.

We then retrieved Bab’s dirty clothes and said our goodbyes to the still sniffling giant children before leaving.

Bab hasn't said a single word to me since I took off her pacifier and even once we were ways away Bab was still slightly crying from the pain in her jaw.

“Alex?” Bab said.

“What is it?” I asked as I turned around. Bab still had tears in her eyes and was just staring at the ground. I then knelt down in front of her.

“I'm tired,” Bab said then proceeded to wrap her arms around my neck into a hug.

I just sighed and picked Bab up. Both of my arms under her as I gave her diaper a quick pat and continued to walk thru the forest as Bab closed her eyes on my shoulder.

We both had a rough day, so I think I'll deal with her tomorrow...

• Like 1
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. ch 1-21

I have some good news and some bad news. thanks to the last few weeks I have realized something important. with the holidays happening, i find it harder to write in my normal way.

I normally write a chapter within 2-3 days (chapter 20 being the exception) but I've just been getting busy with other stuff. so bad news is I'm only going to be posting new chapters on Friday.

I've also been wanting to do a few more little side projects and I think this would help me in the long run. but good news, Dropped in a new world will still be my top priority and every Friday (unless I'm sick or something) I will have a new chapter up.

Ps, before you ask, no the side projects won't be about diapers or anything like that.

On 11/4/2017 at 8:49 PM, redwelch2222 said:

“No one's been able to do that in years. But if you're determined to do it that may I make a suggestion?” Noah asked.

“Go ahead.”

“Go north to Omorashi city. There you should be able to find a gild or something to help” Noah suggested. And that actually wasn't a bad idea.

Omorashi City? :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Will that turn out to be Bab's ancestral home? She seems better prepared for life there than Alex, he hasn't wet his pants even once up to that chapter.

3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

I have some good news and some bad news. thanks to the last few weeks I have realized something important. with the holidays happening, i find it harder to write in my normal way.

I normally write a chapter within 2-3 days (chapter 20 being the exception) but I've just been getting busy with other stuff. so bad news is I'm only going to be posting new chapters on Friday.

I've also been wanting to do a few more little side projects and I think this would help me in the long run. but good news, Dropped in a new world will still be my top priority and every Friday (unless I'm sick or something) I will have a new chapter up.

Good for you! I'm glad you're setting an easy pace for yourself like one chapter a week during the holidays. Having recently started my own story I have a newfound respect for devoted authors such as yourself. Plus as much as I love this story, spending time with your family is much more important. We'll all just have to be a little patient.

3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

Ps, before you ask, no the side projects won't be about diapers or anything like that.

No worries. I said it before and I'll say it again I would read DiaNW even if it contained no ABDL content because it's just that good and I'm sure whatever these new projects are will be amazing too. :)

5 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Omorashi City? :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Will that turn out to be Bab's ancestral home? She seems better prepared for life there than Alex, he hasn't wet his pants even once up to that chapter.

nope, its just a manager city, and funny enough your the first to notice that city's name, let's see if you can guess what each city has in comen :P

and Alex has pissed his pants at least once (maybe more but I just can't seem to remember at the moment.) 

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good for you! I'm glad you're setting an easy pace for yourself like one chapter a week during the holidays. Having recently started my own story I have a newfound respect for devoted authors such as yourself. Plus as much as I love this story, spending time with your family is much more important. We'll all just have to be a little patient.

No worries. I said it before and I'll say it again I would read DiaNW even if it contained no ABDL content because it's just that good and I'm sure whatever these new projects are will be amazing too. :)

thank you for understanding. :) I've always wanted to be an author and with this story, Im seeing just how hard being an author will be. but I find it fun and relaxing plus seeing people grow interested in my story makes me feel good. as you undoubtedly can tell ;)

also I might have to change that last part. I was going through a few old files on a laptop i had 5 years ago and found a few old stories I tried to write back then. my handwriting was terrible but I can still recal what those stories were about and a few of them were about diapers. I might fix them and post them as well.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)