LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

goodbye for now

ok, maybe I shouldn't be that dramatic.

so, ive been very busy lately. dealing with work, family and trying to get my crossover done.

but sadly more stuff has been added on top of that. one of those things involves having to move and find a new job. 

so with the holidays, work, moving, job hunting, and much more drama I won't go into, I decided to stop writing. maybe for good on DA and other places i post on.

so, what does this mean? well, it means that for the next 2-3 months, I won't be doing any writing at all due to my busy schedule but I may pop into DA every now and then just to say hi. and I will still read some stories.

what about the crossover?

I sadly will not be able to finish it. however, I'm going to ask my good friends :wannatripbaby: and :pinkthedinosaur: if they would be interested in trying to finish it.

if not, then I will sadly have to give up on the crossover and just post what I have along with was supposed to happen next.

what about the stories I'm working on?

as of right now, they will be on hiatus. but if I can't finish them, then I will possibly ask one of my friends to take them over. I will tell them what happens in the story and will just be advising how the story should go but they will have final say on the chapters.

the only exception to this is "A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar..." as it was both mine and Pink's story. I will give full rites to it right now and save the hassle of it. 

I'm very sorry about all of this. the last 6 months have just been very shitty lately. I'm hoping once things get settled down again I can get back to writing but I can't say I'm overly confident about that.

fuck my life...

*hugs on offer*

• 2 weeks later...

I am really sorry to hear that things have been going so bad for you. Stay positive though and things will improve. I have been where you are and probably in a much lower place. My mom kept telling me that the Loard isn’t going to give me any more than he knows I can handle. She was right but there were several years I didn’t think I would make it through. I know I will miss your stories but you getting back on your feet is much more important. Know that you always have people who do care are if nothing else will always be around to listen. Just getting your troubles off your chest and talking about them can sometimes be a great relief. I wish you all the best going forward. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am really sorry to hear that things have been going so bad for you. Stay positive though and things will improve. I have been where you are and probably in a much lower place. My mom kept telling me that the Loard isn’t going to give me any more than he knows I can handle. She was right but there were several years I didn’t think I would make it through. I know I will miss your stories but you getting back on your feet is much more important. Know that you always have people who do care are if nothing else will always be around to listen. Just getting your troubles off your chest and talking about them can sometimes be a great relief. I wish you all the best going forward. 

it's fine :)I know things will get better. I just got to wait it out for a bit.  and as soon as that's done, ill get right back into making stories. starting with what i hope to be one of my better arcs for this story.

also, sorry, I'm an atheist. I don't believe in any god or gods.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - (4-7-19) Easter specal

(noncannon to the main story!)

“Come on Bab! It will be so much fun!” Bab’s sister Melanthe pleaded.

“I said no!” Bab shouted again as she crossed her arms and turned her back to her sisters.

“What seems to be the problem?” I ask as I come over to find out why Bab was so mad this time.

“Its almost time for Easter and we want Bab to participate,” Layna told me.

“Easter?” I commented. “You guys have easter here?”

“Of course!” Layna told me excitedly. “And I can't wait to chase the Easter bunnies!”  

“Wait, chase?” I asked confused as to how they celebrate Easter in their world.”

“Yes, all children under 18 can see the magical creatures know as Easter bunnies.” Melanthe explained. “Once a year they come out of hiding and eat. A long time ago, someone started to feed them and they started leaving little gifts inside colored eggs. Most just being acorns, barries, or nice rocks. But some contained magical stones or even gold. It could grant you one wish.”

“Wait, but aren't you 3 way older than 18?” I ask remembering their immortality. 

“Yes, but now that our bodies are younger then 18 it counts.” Melanthe explained.

“Realy?” I asked but shrugged it off as a ‘Magical world’ thing.

So come on sis! We're going to have so much fun!” Layna told her.

“I said no and that final!” Bab told them.

“What's she so grumpy for?” I asked.

“Why? Because knowing them, they are just going to force me into some silly bunny outfit or something and then force me to participate!” Bab explained.

Personally, I would believe it…

“Aww, but you would look so cute!” Melanthe whined.

“SEE!!!!” Bab shouted.

“Then why not a game?” I asked and got their attention. “How about we see who can get the most eggs in 30 minutes. Winner desids who has to put on the diaper bunny outfit.”

“But they are bigger and faster than me!” Bab countered.

“Then how about a 5-minute handicap?” I suggested. “Bab starts first then the sisters will start after 5 minutes are up.”

The two queens smiled at each other. Both already planning on working together to get their baby sister into the cute outfit they had planned.

Bab, on the other hand, didn't look as excited. But knew if she didn't go along with this, her sisters might do something worse. So she agreed.

As the girls all go get ready and plan out what they were going to do, I ran into Wannatrip the werewolf. And I got an idea…

The next morning, I stood in front of the 3 girls and told them the rules.

As soon as I say start, the queens must wait for 5 minutes before starting. The game ends in 30 minutes. The winner is whoever has the most Eggs, or if they catch a bunny.

The 3 nodded before I shouted GO!

Bab ran from the castle and into the woods, frantically searching for the hidden eggs. It didn't take her long to start spotting some laying on a bush, on branches. Under roots, and so on.

Quickly she ran over to them and started putting them into her basket.

She couldn't reach the ones too high up in the trees, but that didn't matter to her. After just 5 minutes, he already had a good amount.

Coming through!” Layna shouter as she rushed past Bab and grabbed the one she was about to pick up.

“HEY!” Bab shouted. 

“You got to be faster diaper butt!” Layna shouted back as she and her sister ran further into the woods to hunt eggs.

Imiditly, Bab felt dread as she realized she had no way to keep up with them! With her diaper, it already hindered her movements! But she can't give up!

25 minutes later.

Bab was panting as she came out of the forest with her full basket of eggs she collected.

But her heart sank as she saw that her sisters already had 2 full baskets each and were smirking as they saw their sister.

“You lost baby girl!” Layna told Bab as she held up a cute pink bunny outfit.

“Now let's get you changed!” Melanthe said as she held up some rabbit ears and a BIG diaper.

Bab was now terrified as her sister crept closer and closer!

“Sorry girls, but you lost,” I told them and everyone turned to me.

“What do you mean we lost?” Layna asked. “We have more than her.”

“Yes, but I have more than you,” I told them as I pointed out 5 full baskets of eggs.

“WHAT!” the 3 girls shouted all at once. And for bab, it was out of excitement!

“You weren't in this contest!” Melanthe shouted.

“Really? who said it was only you 3?” I asked and the girls looked at each other.

“But how did you get them all?” Layna asked.

I just pointed to Wannatrip and his pack of yipping and yelping puppy wolfs surrounding him.

“I got a little help,” I say with a smirk. “And they also helped me get this!”

I held up a blue bunny with horns and red ears. The girls and the pups could see it, but I could only feel it and had no idea what the invisible thing I held in my hand.

“Ok little bunny, I'm going to let you go, but can you do me just one favor before you go?” I asked the ting in my hand and whispered my wish into its ear.

If a bunny could grin, it did.

A few minutes later, Bab, Melanthe, and Layna are all sitting in their matching puffy diaper bunny outfits eating the treats they found on their hunts.

Melanthe and Layna glaring at me from time to time while Bab just giggled. She wasn't happy that she had to wear the outfit, but at least so did her sisters.

“Arnt you all such adorable little girls? I say with a smile as I give them a pat on the head and wished them a happy Easter.

Unknown to them, 3 bunnies snuck up behind the girls as they found the perfect spots to hide some eggs.

made this in my spare time for a group Easter contest. dont worry the next full chapter of the main story will be coming very soon im just waiting until the crossover is finished first. 
thank you all for being so pationt with me and i hope you like this little treat :)

• Like 2

That was awesome. Thanks. I was actually thinking about this story yesterday or the day before yesterday. Can't wait for more, just don't rush it and do it at your pace.

10 hours ago, Guilend said:

That was awesome. Thanks. I was actually thinking about this story yesterday or the day before yesterday. Can't wait for more, just don't rush it and do it at your pace.

lol don't worry. i won't make that mistake again :)

thanks to the lift of a 4000 word limit for the contest, i was able to improve the easter chapter. but since i dont want to span the same chapter ill just leave a link to the better version.

https://www.deviantart.com/redwelch2222/art/Dropped-in-a-new-world-Easter-special-792885055?ga_submit_new=10%3A1554838348&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - (4-17-19) Wannatrip

i want to give a happy birthday to my biggest fan and friend Wannatripbaby!
this story is for you. happy birthday :)

side story Wannatrip.

The life of a werewolf is not so easy. You either adapt, or you die.

For some that are chosen, they cannot handle the strain and mental anguish of becoming a monster and go feral. Forcing others to put them down and start over.

But others, they adapt into the lifestyle so fast you would believe they were born a werewolf.

Wannatrip is a beta pack leader and next in line to become an alpha should the current alpha die or wannatrip chooses to challenge them.

As head of his pack, he must go through a tough routine to keep them all in line. 

One such job is keeping the new wolves in line.

Every few months or so, when a new werewolf has gained control of their bodies and are able to control themselves, some think they don't have to listen to the pack leader. Believing that now that they have a werewolf’s strength, they are unstoppable. And so, when one challenges the leader, the leader puts them in their place.

On the night of a full moon, many werewolves circle around Wannatrip and one of the newer recruits to watch and see who would win.

Bathed in the light of the full moon, the recruit roars as he turns into his monstrous form. Wannatrip sat silently.

Annoyed at the disrespect the recruit roars again and charges at Wannatrip, raising its arm to crush the beta and take the leader position.

But at the last moment, Wanna bolts from his spot and causes the recruit to miss! With his arm still in the ground, the recruit's back was wide open! Allowing for Wannatrip to leap onto the recruits back and bite the back of his neck!

Roaring in pain, the recruit reached behind himself and grabbed wannatrip before tossing him away.

The Beta leader lands with a roll but is back on all 4 legs. A look of boredom on the wolf’s face. 

The recruit only gets madder as he again tries to smash Wannatrip but at the last moment again he leaps out of the way. This time, biting the recruits ankle.

Agin and again, Wannatrip repeated this process of dodging the attacks then biting the recruit in all sorts of places.

Eventually, the recruit is panting while glaring at Wannatrip.

This was just what Wannatrip was waiting for. The moon was now starting to fall behind the tall mountains and soon the recruit was forced to revert back into his wolf form.

tired and bloody, the recruit still glared at wannatrip. But that glare soon turned to fear.

Now, instead of the wolf, Wannatrip was now staring down at the recruit in his werewolf form. Wannatrip’s werewolf form was roughly the same height as the recruit’s, but to the recruit, the Beta wolf might as well have been the size of a house.

And then Wannatrip roared!

A roar so loud a man and a little girl would hear it miles away.

The recruit immediately fall onto his back and showed his stomach in a sign of submission.

The wolves surrounding the two of them howled to signal the fight was over.

Now that it was over, Wannatrip reverted back into his wolf form, his demonstration of years of training and experience was now over. And he walked away.

Besides events like that, being the pack leader wasn't too bad. Most followed his command barks, and in the last few years, he and the other packs haven't done much in terms of fighting for the queens. 

But the peace was still nice.

As Wannatrip entered the castle through one of the many large doggy doors, he went straight for the kitchen to hopefully get a treat.

As he entered, he was greeted by a happy cheer from a cute woman.

“Wanna! So nice to see you.” the woman said as she walked over to him, her swollen belly on full display as she crouched down to greet him. “Whos my favorite good boy?”

Wannatrip barked happily as his tail started wagging.

The woman was named Anna and she was one of the few humans to live in the monster lead territory.

The few humans that call this place home are typically hunters, people that hunt rogue werewolves or vampires, or they are relatives of someone who turned and now call this place home. 

Anna was a hunter but became pregnant and is taking a break from hunting. Now she helps out in the castle kitchen.

“Let me guess, you want a treat,” Anna said knowing full well that while Wanna was happy to see her, he wanted the food more.

He gave her a happy bark and knew to hold out his paw and make himself, a nearly 5 foot tall sitting down wolf who has killed many creatures, look as cute as possible.

Anna giggled as she grabbed a big chunk of the pig that she was cutting up and tossed it into the air. Wanna leapt into the air and in one bite ate the treat.

“You know, its that time of the month again,” Anna told Wanna as he looked over to a nearby calendar and saw the date.

Wannatrip let out a bark of thanks before he bolted off to the delivery section of the castle. The place were many other wolves were coming and going delivering mail and other goods. 

The delivery was one of the most important sources of income for the castle. 

While the queens do have vampires and werewolves take on monster hunting jobs too dangerous for humans, the delivery was the next best thing. 

Who else would you want protecting your packages from one kingdom to another?  Tiny frail humans, or giant wolves that turn into nightmare monsters if angered?

Under normal circumstances, a regular werewolf would be doing the day to day deliveries. No need for the protection of a beta, let alone a pack leader.

But the only exception is for important documents involving other kingdoms and trade deals.

But again, this was a job for a regular beta to handle, not a pack leader. But Wannatrip demanded this one job. Even before becoming a pack leader, this was the one job Wanna demanded to be sent out on.

Wannatrip was fitted with a delivery bag before given the important documents meant to be delivered. He barked out his orders to his second in command of his pack before taking off.

The delivery should take 2 and a half days to get there and the same to get back. But Wanna knew he could make it there in 1 day.

Transforming into his werewolf form, Wannatrip rockets through the forest with no time to rest.

After a full day of running, Wannatrip delivered his documents before collapsing on the ground exhausted. 

This was common enough to the people Wannatrip delivered to that they started leaving a big dog bed for him to rest for half a day before leaving again. No one knew why he ran a 2-day long distance in one day just to rest and calmly leave.

But to wannatrip, he couldn't care about the delivery, he now has 2 days worth of time to do something HE wants.

Roughly 12 hours later, Wannatrip is walking through a small town while carrying a dear firmly in his jaws.

Werewolves and Vampires try to avoid going into towns or cities as much as possible. People fear them and tend to attack from that fear. But not in this town. They recognized Wanna immediately and knew so long as no one attacked him, he wouldn't harm any of them.

Kids stared in amazement as he walked past them, some saying how cool he looked, or that they wanted to be a werewolf when they grew up.

Wannatrip traveled to the far end of town and looked up at a large house. His tail began to wag as he dropped the dear in front of the door and sat down on the porch staring at the door while his tail happily slapped the wooden deck. Sounding as if someone were knocking.

He heard voices from inside, then running. As soon as the door opened something small lunged at Wanntrip and roared!

Wannatrip’s tail was wagging harder as the tinny 4-year-old was hugging onto him as trying her hardest to knock over the big wolf.

“ROOR! I'm a monster! And I'm going to eat you!” the little girl said as she pretended to bite the wolfs neck. To which Wannatrip fell over and played dead for the girl.

The mother in the doorway just giggled as she watched her child play on the monster that could rip the child in half as if it were just some big pup.

“It's so nice to see you Wanna.” the mother said as she bent down as gave his chest a rub. “So how long you going to be here this time? One or two days?”

Wannatrip gave a single bark.

“Ok then. Come on sweety, let Wannatrip go see everyone else.” the mother told the child as she picked up the little girl.

“NO! PLAY!” the girl whined but started giggling when wannatrip licked her face.

“He'll be back soon,” she told the little girl.

Wanna walked inside and was greeted by a large man with an ax.

“How you doin’ big guy.” the man said with a smile as he pets Wannatrip's head and walked outside to see the deer wanna brought his family and to get it prepared before it went bad.

The Beta wolf walked into a large sitting room and immediately stopped. Then slowly, he crept up behind the person who was reading with their back turned to Wanna.

Gently, quietly, Wanna sneaked up and got his jaws right next to the person's ear.

But before he could let out a loud bark, an old hand grabbed his snout and stopped him.

“Don't you think about it brat.” the old woman said, not even looking away from her book. Wannatrip just wagged his tail happy to see the old grandma.

Over the next few hours, the whole family sat outside and watched the little girl play with the giant wolf around their yard while the father cooked the fresh dear.

When dinner was finally ready, Wannatrip carried the little girl by her pants in his jaws into the house and sat her down in a chair.

Everyone else sat at the table, including wannatrip who sat in his own special chair to eat the deer.

Once dinner was finished, the whole family sat in front of a fire. Wannatrip curled up on a rug with the little girl resting on him.

the grandma sat in front of them all and told a story of when she was a little girl.

Back when the town was just a small village, a monster began appearing every night and attacking everything. The people of the village couldn't do a thing against it, And were just barely holding it back. 

They pleaded for the monster queens to help them but didn't have much to offer. And so, they only sent one werewolf.

The next night, the two monsters clashed. While the werewolf was able to inflict a mortal wound on the monster, it left its own on the werewolf before fleeing.

The werewolf’s wounds were too severe to treat. A young man knew the monster wouldn't be gone for long; Just long enough to heal before it came back. So before the werewolf passed on, he asked it to make him into a werewolf to protect his home.

So it bit the young man.

Over a week, the young man screamed and roared in pain as he slowly turned from man to beast. 

And then, the monster returned. People tried to warn the young man, now a wolf, not to fight. He wasn't ready yet, but the wolf ignored them. If he didn't protect the village, who will?  

And so, the young wolf fought. 

But he wasn't strong enough. The monster beat him down, crushed him, and wounded him. But the young wolf would not stay down. 

The village could not take it anymore and all tried to help the young wolf. If they were going to die, they might as well go down fighting!

Altogether, they were able to finally to kill the monster.

Not long after. A vampire came to the village to take the young wolf away. 

The village tried to protect the young wolf, he was one of them. But the wolf decided to go with the vampire. He was now a monster, so he should stay with others of his kind.  But in his own way, he promised to return someday.

As soon as the grandma finished her story, the little girl on Wanna fell asleep and had to be carried off to bed by her parents. 

The grandma sat beside Wannatrip with a smile on her face as she pets the still young wolf. 

“Thank you for everything. Little brother,” she told Wannatrip.

He just smiled and rested his head on her lap while she pets him. 

Tomorrow he will need to go back to the castle. He will be sent out on a special mission to find the queens’ sister and bring her to the queens and will have to fight a powerful monster that will almost kill them all.

But at this moment, he was a happy pup wagging his tail.

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

thank you :) (whats a sidebar?)

I may have used the wrong term, I meant more like a side story, or a split where another story could be blended into the main story if it were continued

23 hours ago, Jayme said:

I may have used the wrong term, I meant more like a side story, or a split where another story could be blended into the main story if it were continued

lol ya its just a side story. or a character focused chapter. 

• 2 weeks later...

I liked both the Easter chapter and the Wannatrip chapter. It’s good to see you back writing again I hope things have improved for you. 

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

I liked both the Easter chapter and the Wannatrip chapter. It’s good to see you back writing again I hope things have improved for you. 

some things have, some things haven't. but things should mellow out soon and ill be able to start writing a lot more. :)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - (6-28-19) ch38

chapter 38

(sorry for the long wait!)

A young looking woman stares blankly out into the vast night sea as waves come up to touch her feet. The sea foam clinging onto her as the wave retreats.

“How many will be coming?” the woman asks.

“All but 4.” an old man with a bushy mustache replies a few feet away from the water.

“Oh? Did 2 more pass away?” the woman askes.

“Sadly yes. One 3 years ago on the other continent. And the prince died a few weeks ago.” the man told her.

“How sad.” the woman replies as she raises her hand and uses it to block out the moonlight from her sight. “I hope they had a good death.”

“Is there anything else you need?” the man askes.

“No.” the woman replies as she turns to look at the man. “I just need to wait for the rest of them to kill me.”

“Are you sure you don't want to stay with us?” Melanthe asked Bab as she sat in a wheelchair. Her entire body slowly recovering from the massive burns that covered her from head to toe.

Layna sat next to her sister in her own wheelchair. While on the outside she looked fine, the dark magic she used has taken a heavy toll on her as well. taking away most of her senses. She currently cannot see, speak, or even feel anything around her. Though thankfully she can barely hear.

It's been a week since the queens basically killed me and brought me back to life.  While I'm still recovering from everything, I'm perfectly fine. No traces of ghoul in me. Though I am currently bald from the experience. 

The Queens, however, have actually suffered a lot more than me. They did everything they could just to save me. Coming close to even killing themselves again. Thanks to the overuse of their magic, they just barely managed to turn me human.

Thankfully, the damage to their bodies isn't permanent. And after about a month of filling the other with magic, the two sisters should be good as new.

“I'm sure,” Bab told her and I translated.

“As much as staying here would help us greatly, we decided that we needed to finish this journey we started ourselves,” I told them.

“But where will you go next?” Melanthe asked

“We're going to find a trainer that was suggested to us,” I told them. “Though we are really behind schedule in meeting them.”

Can't really blame us, who would have thought we would wind up having to fight vampires, werewolves, and hybrids while being turned into a mindless monster?

“I see. Then we wish you a safe journey and hope to see you both again.” Melanthe told us with a smile. “Dracula?”

“Yes, my queen,” Dracula said with a bow right beside her.

With Alucard dead, he has taken his father's place beside the vampire queen.

“Please retrieve Wannatrip.” the queen demanded.

“Right away,” Dracula answered before leaving to find the werewolf.

“Why are you calling Wannatrip?” I asked.

“Wannatrip is one of the fastest wolves behind myself,” Gideon told us. One arm and leg were broken but were slowly healing. It was a miracle Simon didn't kill him.

“Yes, and he will help you get as close to your destination as quickly as possible.” Melanthe told us.

“T-thank you!” Bab told them and I translated.

“Really, thank you. This will hopefully save us a lot of time." I tell them with a smile.

We spent one more day in the castle before packing up and saying our goodbyes.

Fertuitus, Harrison, Wannatrip, and the other vampires and werewolves I've met while I was here, all of them I will never forget.

Melanthe tried one last time to get Bab to stay, but she declined one more.

“He must be really special if you're willing to trust him so much.” Melanthe commented to Bab in secret. “I'm sure he will protect you for as long as it's needed.”

Bab only smiled back and looked over to me as I was busy showing Wannatrip a map of where we wanted to go. Knowing her sister was right. He trusted me with her life.

Melanthe then patted Babs diaper behind and made her blush.

“I'm also jealous he gets to take care of you in such a cute state.” Melanthe commented.

Bab would have shocked her but decided not to hurt someone who was already in enough pain.

After a few more goodbyes, Bab and I got on top of Wannatrip and bolted off into the forest and one step closer to our goals!

A few hours later after the sun had long set, Dracula came out to visit his father's grave.

Since the battle with Simon, Many of the fallen Vampires and werewolves have already been buried. 

Once the queens have healed a bit more, there will be a formal mourn for all those that died on that day.

Dracula had flashbacks of the final moments he had with his father. Both of them fighting tooth and nail to kill the beast attacking them. 

But in a single moment of hesitation from his father lead to that beast killing him.

How or why Dracula is alive, he doesn't know. But it doesn't matter now. 

“Sorry to hear about your father.” an annoying voice consoled Dracula.

“It matters not,” Dracula told them as he set flowers on the grave. “I would have had to kill him sooner or later. I'm just glad he died protecting the queens. I shall do the same.”

“That's why I don't get you.” the annoying voice said as Dracula began to walk away, “Your goals contradict.”

“That is none of your concern,” Dracula told him. “Just let our mistress know that her wild dog had to be put down. And to tighten her leash on the new one.”

Dracula left the graveyard alone. 

“Let's just hope the mistress can keep her end of the deal and kill all those mongrels we’re forced to live with,” he mumbled to himself knowing his goal was still a few years away.

“WOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed as we raced through across the earth at high speeds!

“Will you stop that!” Bab yelled at me while strapped on my back for her protection.

“Aww come on!” I yelled back. “We have barely seen the sun in weeks! And we've been cooped up in that castle for a while! I'm excited!”

“Ya and you've been excited for the last few hours and screaming every 30 minutes!” Bab yelled at me. “It's annoying!”

“BARK!” Wannatrip said in agreeance with whatever she was saying while panting. 

He was beginning to grow tired as he had never had to carry this much weight on him for so long and so far. But they were close to their destination so he was pushing on through.

“I still can't believe we're saving so much time!” I commented.

“Ya, but we can only go to the edge of their territory. And not omorashI itself.” Bab reminded me.

While it's close, the spot Wannatrip is dropping us off at is still two days travel. But that's still FAR better then what we would have had to walk.

After the full day’s travel with 2 quick rest stops for food and water for Wannatrip, and two very full diaper changes for Bab, we finally made it to our destination.

It was a small town at the foot of a mountain. The road from this town lead up a mountain and was one of the few safe travel locations to get to Omorashi city by land.

The queens picked this spot for us as it was the fastest, yet safest way to the city.

It was already night as I finished helping repack the werewolf’s pack of his food and water for his journey home.

“Have a safe journey home,” Bab said as she hugged the huge wolf while I translated. “And take care of my sisters.”

I had to suppress a laugh. Thanks to the height difference, Bab looked like a two-year-old hugging a regular dog. It didn't help that her diaper was poking out a little.

As soon as she let go of him, Wanna barked happily and licked Bab’s face.

“EEEEWWWW!!!” Bab screamed and I lost it laughing at her.

While she was wiping the saliva off her face and I was catching my breath, I smiled at Wannatrip.

“Take care of yourself man. or dog?” I say as I reach my hand out to shake his paw.

But Wannatrip had other plans as he leaped up and pinned me to the ground and without a second thought, began licking me repeatedly!

Now it was Bab’s turn to laugh as she watched Wannatrip do this for a few seconds before bolting away!

“You damn mutt!” I scream as I sit up, my face and head covered with wolf saliva. “You better run!”

The giant wolf stopped, looked back at us, and I could swear was smirking at us before taking off once more.

“Come on, let's get an inn for the night,” Bab told me as she tried to help me up.

10 minutes later, we ordered our rooms but was looked at with disgust.

“I-im sorry, but why do you smell like rancid meat a dog threw up?” the lady running the in asked us while holding her nose.

“You wouldn't believe me,” I told her as I grabbed our room key.

“Well here!” the woman said as she tossed me a piece of wood with markings on it.

“What's this?” I asked

“This town is famous for two things, the first is being one of the only ways to get to Omorashi city. The other is our hot springs.”

“H-hot springs!” Bab said slightly nervous sounding.

“But whats the wood for?” I asked.

“Normally you need to pay for the hot spring, but you two smell so bad I'm telling you to go take a bath or get out of here.” the woman said slightly rudely.

I wanted nothing more than to toss the wood at her head, but I couldn't argue with the smell…

“Bab, there's no one here!” I tell her while already soaking in the relaxing warm water.

“I-I-I can't do this!” Bab yelled from the changing room.

“How many times have I changed you? And you're embarrassed now?” I commented.

“T-that's different!” Bab shouted.

“How?” I asked. “I'm not even naked! I'm wearing shorts so it's fine!” 

“That's not the problem!” Bab yelled. 

“Bab, if you don't get over here soon, I'll come get you and dunk you in!” I yell at her.

I hear no response for a few minutes until she slowly exited the changing room. Wearing a small top and a swim diaper. Courtesy of Fran.

“You look adorable,” I commented on her cute appearance.

“S-shut up!” Bab yelled at me as she crept closer to the water. Staring intently at the large pool of water.

It was almost like a giant hot tub.

Bab dipped her foot into the water and recoiled. 

“What's wrong? Too hot?” I asked. “I could cool it down a bit if needed.”

“N-no, it's fine,” Bab says as she sits down on the edge and sticks her feet in. then she slowly and gently tried to lower herself into the hot spring, Then slipped.

Her entire body fell into the water and she immediately began freaking out under the water!

I quickly grab one of her arms and pull her up as she gasped for air and grabbed onto my arm to keep her up.

“You can't swim can you?” I asked the freaked out little girl who said nothing as her face grew more read and looked like she was about to cry.

“J-just get me out of here!” she finally tells me.

I ignored her and sit down with her firmly on my lap.

“L-let me go!” Bab yelled as she splashed a bit but I just kept my arms around her to keep her safe.

“Just shut up and relax. I'll keep you safe.” I tell her as I lean back and relax. “Just trust in me.”

She stops splashing and looks at me with a slight pout face before taking my advice and leaning on me to relax.

“This water feels nice,” I comment about the hot spring. 

“Yeah...” Bab agreed.

After the hell we went through the last few weeks, it felt nice just to relax and enjoy ourselves for a little while. Who knows what our next adventure will have for us.

Aboard a large ship, 3 stowaways do their best to keep quiet as the ship finally leaves port. But for one stowaway can't help but whimper.

“Keep him quiet!” Alen whispered harshly. 

“I-im sorry! D.O.G. doesn't like the water and doesn't want to be here.” Ramonita whispered to Alen as she tried her best to calm down her giant 3-headed dog.

“This is why we should have left him,” Alen commented.

“I'm not leaving him!” Ramonita told Alen with a glare. 

“It was already extremely hard to get him on board if he gets us caught, it's your fault,” Alen told her as he pecked around some of the wooden crates hiding them. 

“It's fine,” Ramonita told him after finally calming her pet down. “Just look on the bright side. Soon we will be in Omorashi. There is no way my mom will be able to get us there.”

Alen just sighed as he tried to relax as well. She had a point. And hell, they might run into Alex and Bab while they are there.

Unbeknownst to them, a few familiar groups had also boarded that same ship, all heading for the same destination.

• Like 4
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - (7-2-19) ch39

“I HATE YOU!” Bab screamed in my ear as her whole body shivered while strapped to my back.

“I KNOW!” I yell back over the cold icy wind. “HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE WOULD BE A BLIZZARD!”

We left the little mountain town early in the morning after purchasing some warmer clothing. 

I was laughing hysterically when I got to see Babs clothing she picked out. They were so big and bulky she looked just like 2 year old in winter clothing. She even walked like one!

“S-shut up!” Bab yelled at me before mumbling. "I fucking hate the snow…” 

“But I thought you weren't affected by the snow or ice?” I commented once I finally calmed down.

“I'm not affected by YOUR ice magic.” Bab reminded me. “ and I just hate the cold.”

I look her up and down.

“Realy? Because you look like your terrified of it.” I comment. 

She then tried to kick me but lost her balance and fell on her back. Making me laugh harder.

So I forced her to get less bulky snow gear. Something she could walk in. 

That was a mistake. 

We barely walked an hour up the mountain and already Bab was complaining about the cold, or that her legs were already getting tired from the hike up.

In all honesty, I probably would carry her up, but hiking with her wears me out much faster than just walking with her on my back. So the plan is to have her walk as much as possible before I take over and carry her further before we make camp. 

However, what we didn't expect was the weather to turn on us 2/3rds of the way up and turn into a fucking blizzard!

I quickly got Bab strapped to my back and wanted to go back down the mountain to wait out the blizzard in the town, but it was almost impossible to see the path down and would have been extremely dangerous. 

So we had no choice but to keep going on.

Thankfully with my ice magic, I wasn't completely useless in the blizzard and wasn't affected by the cold much. 

But Bab still was and I could hear her teeth chattering behind my head. I needed to get her out of the cold fast.

With no real choice, I found a good enough spot to make camp.

Between 2 huge rocks, I used my ice magic to make an ice wall and room to block the blizzard wind before setting Bab down.

She was shaking bad and huddled herself in a corner to try to keep herself warm while I shoveled as much snow away as possible and making another wall on to box us in. leaving just a small hole near the top.

Next came the fire. I pulled out my bundle of wood and immediately started making the fire.  

Even though I just barely got a small flame going, Bab instantly rushed over and huddled over then little fire to try to warm herself up. I had to forcefully move her back as the flames grew bigger just so she wouldn't burn herself.

Being boxed in the way I had us, the heat warmed up the room while the smoke vented out the hole near the top.

I would have to keep freezing the walls to keep them from melting every now and then, but this was as good as we were going to get.

With the fire now going I started making our dinner for the night. Taking out a pot and filling it with some pre-made soup I made that morning. Hey, soup is good when it cold outside, but a bitch to make, so I made it early to have now.

As the soup is cooking, I look over at Bab who was still shaking like a leaf despite being near the fire. Turning around to warm up her backside before her front got cold again and she spun around again.

“Bab, take off your snow gear,” I tell Bab as I pull out my backpack to lean on the wall.

“W-what! N-n-no!” Bab stuttered in the cold. “Ill freeze!”

“Just get over here,” I tell her as I unzip my jacket and pull out a blanket. “If we share body heat we can stay warmer.”

Bab stared at me for a moment, then back at the fire. Probably thinking about which was warmer.

Reluctantly she stood up and did as I asked and removed her snow jacket and pants. Leaving her in a t-shirt, socks, and a slightly wet diaper.

She was already shivering like mad as she practically jumped on me to get my body heat.

Thankfully with her small size and her knees bent, I was just barely able to zip up my jacket. 

It was a tight fit, and her socks were poking out, but after bundling the blanket around them, we made the best of the situation.  

“Warm...:” Bab practically purred as she began to relax a little. 

I kept an eye on the soup and once it was ready I took it off the fire and placed the pot in the snow to cool it down a little.

It was hard as hell to move around like this, but I managed. 

Taking a bottle, I gently poured some of the broth from the soup into the bottle and held it up for Bab. 

“Ok Bab, here’s your baba.” I teased a little when I noticed Bab’s eyes staring right at it.

She didn't even respond to my joke and just opened her mouth to suckle on the warm bottle. A tinny smile formed on her face as the worm liquid helped heat up her body even more.

Then I popped the bottle out of her mouth. 

“Aww! Aww!” Bab whined, not even noticing how childish she was acting.

“It's ok, I'll give it back,” I tell Bab as I set the bottle down and pick up a fork to grab some meat and veggies from the soup. “But you need to have more than just the broth.”

After she ate a bit and finished the bottle, I had the soup myself. By the time I was done, Bab was already fast asleep. With her head on my chest, I kissed her good night and zipped up the jacket a bit more to keep her warmer.

I tossed more wood on the fire and refroze the slightly melted walls before pulling out the sleeping bag.

While the sleeping bag might have worked with keeping us warm, with me still having to move, we would have lost a ton of heat, so I'll just have the little girl nice and bundled with the sleeping bag on top to keep us both warm.

I awoke to a slight cold chill and the stink of a full diaper.

Looking around I could see the fire had melted more of the walls and I had to refreeze them. The fire was also dying down so I had to fix that as well. 

By now Bab was starting to stir due to my movements. Well, I had to wake her up anyway.

“Bab, bab. Wake up sleepy. I need to change your diaper.”

“Mooo,” Bab sad groggily in protest.

“Come on bab, I need to change that messy diaper,” I tell her. But I don't get a response. “Bab wake up so I can change you.”

I then started unzipping my jacket.

“NOOOO DADDY!” Bab yelled and caught us both by surprise.

“Bab, I know you hate the cold but if I don't clean your butt you're going to get a rash,” I tell her, hoping she has now woken enough up to hear reason.

“No Alex…” Bab sais meekly.

“Huh?” 

“I, I don't w-want m-my diaper changed,” Bab tells me while on the verge of tears having to say it. But also hugging me tighter as to not lose the warmth she already has.

“Do you really hate the cold that much your willing to stay in a dirty diaper?” I asked her.

I got no response, so I started to rub her head to hopefully calm her down a bit.

“You know we're going to have to leave here in a few hours once that blizzard is done right?” I asked. “Do you really want to stay in your diaper that long?”

I got a gentle nod from her and sighed. 

“Ok, you win stinky,” I comment before kissing her head once more and leaning back in a comfortable spot. “But I better not hear any whining from the baby with a diaper rash,”

Bab smiled once more and nuzzled against me again. 

She hated the mussy feeling on her bottom but hated the cold even more. If it meant staying warm longer, she could handle the squishiness.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I love it. I think Bab has a diaper rash in her future.

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

Oh ya. Big one ?

Good thing her healing factor causes her diaper rashes to clear up quickly. ?

I was so happy to see that this story was back being updated. It was awesome to an know Alex was cured from his becoming a ghoul. Then Bab just seems to be so much more like an adorable little girl. The new adventure has potential for so much more action. I can’t wait to read more. I was very happy I got a like back to give it. 

• Like 2
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - (7-13-19) important update!

So, I don't know how to properly say this so I will be a little blunt. I'm quitting ABDL writing. 

There are a few reasons.
I just don't find it as enjoyable as I once did. Mainly due to how long it takes me to have time even to write one chapter nowadays. 
Most people don't seem all that interested in my writing besides maybe 3 people. And while I love those people, I just can't see the point of continuing only for those same people.
Lastly, I find the quality of the last few chapters of my main story to be lacking and overall rushed.

So what does this mean? Am I leaving the ABDL community?

NO. 

I'm just done with the writing. I'll still be a part of the community. Just because I don't want to do the writing doesn't mean I've stopped ABDL.

What will happen to the stories?

I'm glad you asked. I am not one to leave things half-finished. And while I don't want to do the writing anymore, I already have all my stories planned out. So I will do the next best thing. Commission someone to do it for me. 

That's right. I'm going to be commissioning my friend Pinkthedinosar to not only help me finish my story but to also post it. 

They are already a great writer and I believe they will be able to do the story justice with me just helping out. 

• Sad 2

RedWelch2222, I'm sorry to hear that you are stopping writing. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy what you want, and should you ever decide to return to writing you know there are several here that will always be ready to read your wonderful stories.

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)