LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)

42 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

well she's pregnant, so i dont see to bad of a punishment. :P

I dont either, maybe a good spanking and some time in a diaper :D

12 hours ago, Aries said:

Not sure if i have a favorite yet, but i really liked the part where the princess and Alen excape from her mother, and her sister jumps in to make sure they het away. After every turn in the castle i was sure they wouldn't make it. Wonder if her sister's punishment is going to be. I can't wait to find out.

lol while i don't think ill have a chapter focusing on her for a while, I will say the punishment wouldn't be diaper related. she would just be stuck in the castle and not able to leave at all while her retainer would be sent to jail for allowing the princess to get pregnant.

6 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

lol while i don't think ill have a chapter focusing on her for a while, I will say the punishment wouldn't be diaper related. she would just be stuck in the castle and not able to leave at all while her retainer would be sent to jail for allowing the princess to get pregnant.

I figured that would be the way you'd go with that, but I wanted to say it. I still can't wait to for more.

I finally got art for Bab!!!!

thank you agin kawaiiOmogirl from Deviant Art! (https://kawaiiomogirl.deviantart.com/)

her commission's chart (https://kawaiiomogirl.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Chart-UPDATED-748730202)

bab_ados__commission__by_kawaiiomogirl-dcdy4j2.png

15 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

I finally got art for Bab!!!!

thank you agin kawaiiOmogirl from Deviant Art! (https://kawaiiomogirl.deviantart.com/)

her commission's chart (https://kawaiiomogirl.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Chart-UPDATED-748730202)

love her!!!!

That is actually how i pictured her in my head, just not so cleaned up lol, with a little bit of a dirty blond hair, though I'm not sure if the dirty blond wasn't just from dirt and mud, but man that picture almost nailed it to what i was thinking

24 minutes ago, Aries said:

That is actually how i pictured her in my head, just not so cleaned up lol, with a little bit of a dirty blond hair, though I'm not sure if the dirty blond wasn't just from dirt and mud, but man that picture almost nailed it to what i was thinking

lol, I wasn't thinking of her in a ponytail, but ya, it still is just like I imagined her to be. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got behind on this again. I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters. It sounds like Alex’s fate is sealed and both he and Bab really seem to be taking that news very calmly. I would be spending my last few days looking for something that might save me. I was happy to be able to give it a like. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

16 hours ago, CDfm said:

I got behind on this again. I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters. It sounds like Alex’s fate is sealed and both he and Bab really seem to be taking that news very calmly. I would be spending my last few days looking for something that might save me. I was happy to be able to give it a like. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

i see it as they already got all their freak out when Alex was first bit. now its just excepting what has happened and letting things take their course. and as was said, the queens know of the only cure, so Alex is just trying to make his last moments happy before he dies.

2 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

see it as they already got all their freak out when Alex was first bit. now its just excepting what has happened and letting things take their course. and as was said, the queens know of the only cure, so Alex is just trying to make his last moments happy before he dies.

I think after he does "turn" he finds out that because he's from another realm, he ends up in full control, though it might take time for him to do it and he can turn back into human form, or vice versa, anytime he chooses, or during certain times, like the full moon, he can choose to be the wolf

3 hours ago, Aries said:

I think after he does "turn" he finds out that because he's from another realm, he ends up in full control, though it might take time for him to do it and he can turn back into human form, or vice versa, anytime he chooses, or during certain times, like the full moon, he can choose to be the wolf

well have to see :)

welp, I've been sick the last 2 days. which has sucked but I'm getting better. 

wanted to update you all that ill have 2 new chapters out soon. 1 main story chapter and 1 side story.  it might be a few days but they should be out soon. (depending on how long I'm sick...)

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - cool update! (6-24-18)

last week I took part in a fun little dungeon crawler game from GigaMessy.

first, 10 got free art of there choice,
5 people would be drawn from random and get a free sketch of there character,
and everyone else got a consolation prize.

well, I didn't get in the first 10 (had to work at the time...) but I did get picked for the 1 of the 5 sketches!

so I was wondering what character should I get art for? I already have art for Bab, so what of my other characters should I get?

Fran, Eva, Sherry, Aeva, Ramonita, Lauren (in a dress), Melanthe, Layna? or should I get art for an upcoming new character? possibly one with a duck?

leave your suggestions and ill pick the best one tomorrow!

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - CH 34 (6-27-18)

ch 34

3 days have now passed since that incident and things haven't been the best for me.

Melanthe informed me that she had no idea why I was having my visions of my sister.

“Different people see different things. From what you have described it seems like you are reliving parts of your past but in a distorted way.” Melanthe told me.

Since then my visions just get weirder. One minute I'm reliving the time Bab and I meat Fran and were trying on clothes, the next I'm reliving my childhood with my sister.

Thankfully she hasn't been cryptic or trying to kill me at those times.

When I'm not losing my mind, I'm taking care of Bab and getting to know the Vampires and werewolves.

With the werewolves, it's pretty interesting to watch how they function in everyday life. It's literally dogs running everywhere. Besides hunting and being a typical werewolf, during the day they also have their own form of jobs. Mostly as a delivery survive with little satchels on their backs and literally barking orders to other wolves.

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen some play poker yet.

As for the Vampires, they do most of the work that would require thumbs and handle everything else.

It was fun to meet some of them and they even offered to take me hunting with them a few times. Sadly I only excepted the first one and I wound up having to come back after hearing voices again. 

“sohdvh grq'w ohdyh ph, pdvwhu. qrw djdlq.” it said.

I started taking twice my dosage of pills in order to fix that problem.

Bab hasn't been too great. Despite her best efforts to put on a brave face, I can still see the sadness in her face every time she looks at me. Just knowing what's going to happen and watching me every time I have a mental breakdown.

She sits in her cell and watches me as I talk to myself for hours.

Melanthe and Layna have tried their hardest to cheer Bab up (when they're not babying her) but nothing seems to work. Even when I try to talk to her she tends to change the subject and pretend she’s fine.

I've just decided to go along with it for now and have a talk with her about it later. 

As I woke Bab up from her nap and got her changed into a new diaper before we met with Fertuitus.

“You both in luck, Dracula has returned from his mission,” Fertuitus told us. 

“Wait, Dracula, really!” I yelled. “Please tell me this is some type of joke now.”

Next they'll tell me Frankenstein's monster exists somewhere in this world.

But no, Fertuitus wasn't joking.  As we entered the throne room we were introduced to a man who looked to be the same age as me. He wore a black suit with his dark hair slicked back. 

He also looked a lot like Melanthe’s vampire guard.

“Bab, Alex, I would like to introduce to you Dracula. Next in line to be my royal guard after Alucard.” Melanthe told us.

“Wait, your names are Dracula and Alucard?” I asked. 

“Yes, it is a family name,” Alucard told me. “Every generation the name is passed down and flipped for the next. When my son has a son they will inherit my name just as I inherited my grandfather's.”

I really wanted to laugh at the situation but decided now wasn't the best time.

“My queen, I bring you troubling news,” Dracula told Melanthe. “Despite our best efforts, we can not locate any trace of Xar’s master.”

“Expand the search, if this master is as dangerous as Xar, we will have a big problem on our hands.” Melanthe told Dracula.

“We already have my queen. We have tracked Xar’s trail as much as possible but have found no sign of any other vampire.”

“W-would it b-be possible to h-hide one’s presence?” Simon asked as they entered the throne room with Harrison.

After the Xar incident, Simon asked to accompany Fertuitus back to his kingdom in order to study vampires better.

I've seen him around the last few days and he has been so focused on his studies on different parts of vampire life that he barely knew I was here.

“Unlikely human,” Dracula told him. “We vampires and werewolves have special senses in order to track down the other. Had Xar interacted with another vampire, we would be able to track them.

‘Wait, couldn't Xar just infect himself with a vampire fang or something when the master wasn't around?” I asked.

“Not possible.” Melanthe told me. “The toxins needed to turn someone cant be stored. Should our toxin mix with air it will become nonlethal. Which is why we don't use our fangs very often.” 

“But the way Xar acted, it was like he was calling out to someone who should have been there,” Harrison stated.

“MY QUEEN!” a vampire yelled as he and a wolf ran into the throne room. “My queen! There is an emergency!”

“What is it?” Melanthe asked. 

“It's the hunting pack. They disappeared!” the vampire told the queen.

“What do you mean disappeared,” Dracula asked. “I was with them only a few hours ago they should be here somewhere.” 

“That's just it! They were supposed to return their equipment to their handlers but they never showed up.” the vampire told us.

“Handlers?” I whispered to Harrison.

“Hunters or vampires who help werewolves with there gear,” Harrison told me.

“Have you searched for them?” Dracula asked.

“We have. But not one of them can be located.” the vampire told him.

“I don't like the feeling of this.” Melanthe mumbled under her breath. “Harrison go fetch my sister and bring her here.”

“Yes, my queen,” Harrison told her and ran off.

“Fertuitus, Dracula, and Alucard. I want you 3 to go search for the missing hunters. I find it suspicious that they disappeared after trying  to hunt something we don't know about.”

“As you wish my queen,” Alucard stated before bowing to the queen then the 3 vampires ran off.

“Y-y-your highness. Might I go with them?” Simon asked. “T-this w-would be f-fascinating to s-see v-vampires hunt!”

Melanthe thought about it for a moment.

“Ok human, but do not get in there way.” Melanthe told him.

“What about us!” Bab asked and I translated.

“You and Alex are to stay here in the throne room. As it is we don't know what is going on and I would like to not risk anything.” Melanthe told Bab.

Bab looked partly worried but understood what her sister was saying.

“I'm sure everything will be fine,” I tell Bab with a smile.

*******4 hours later outside the castle.******

“Dammit!” Alucard yelled as he was raising back to the castle. He needed to worn the queens what was happening. He needed to tell them what this threat was!

But something caught up to Alucard and knocked him away.

Alucard was smashed into a tree but managed to recover just enough to jump into the tree branches in hopes to slow down this monster.

Hopping from branch to branch he seemingly lost the monster. That is until it grabbed Alucard's food and slammed his face into the ground.

“Is that it?” Alucard heard the monster ask. “Is that how far the great Alucard can fight?” 

“I haven't even started.” Alucard groaned before leaping to his feet.

In a flash, Alucard was up close to the monster that towered over him and began delivering devastating blows to the monster's stomach. 

Each blow pushing the monster back. Each blow that was strong enough to kill a single vamper, was pushing the monster back. Each blow, barely doing anything to this monster.

with no other choice, he pulled out his pure silver sword and thrust it into this monsters chest. but it didn't pierce its flesh.

"WHAT!" Alucard yelled as the monster grabbed the sword with its bare hands and snapped it like a twig. 

“My turn.” the monster said as it grabbed both of Alucard's hands and crushed them.

“AAAAAWWWWW!” Alucard yelled out in tremendous pain before being kicked in the stomach and up into the air. 

Alucard landed hard on the ground and starts to cough up blood.

“S-shit.” Alucard groans as he tries to get up.

“15 years.” the monster stated as it started walking closer to Alucard.” I've been waiting for 15 years to finally kill you ratchet monsters.”

“Keep your hands off him!” Dracula shouted as he leaped from a tree onto the monster and stabbed a knife into its eye!

“REEEAAARRRR” the monster roared in pain and started to thrash as Dracula leaped off of it.

“Dracula!” Alucard yelled. “Get away! Go tell the queens what this thing is!”

“There is no need to father!” Dracula yelled back as he pulled out a second knife. “This will all be over soon.”

Dracula stared up at the 9-foot monster as it angrily looked down at Dracula with its one bright red eye.

*******3 hours ago in the throne room.****

Melanthe and Layna are acting far differently then I've seen them before.

Normally when we're all alone, they are all over Bab and trying to baby her while forcing her to wear some type of baby dress they have.

But right now they are having a discussion on what is going on.

To be honest, I grew a little bord and asked Gideon to have a sparring match with me. Nothing too serious, just something to help blow off some steam.

As we were sparing, Bab was sitting down reading a book. She was just starting to get into the book when she started to feel her bottom rise up slightly and noticed the cold clammy feeling in the front of her diaper.

Bab lit out a sigh.

“Alex?” Bab said as she called over to me.

“Ya bab?” I asked as I turned my head to see her and was punched by Gideon.

“Don't get distracted in a match,” Gideon warned me.

‘Alex, I need a change.” Bab told me as I recovered from the blow.

“Hey, mind if we take a break? I need to deal with Bab,”I asked Gideon.

He nodded in agreement as I went to grab Bab.

“We're going to head back to the cells for some privacy,” I told the queens. But they didn't respond back. Most likely still deep in thought.

We decided not to bother them. Well, be right back.

Bab and I were only halfway to the cells when it happened.

I opened the door and started running into the rain.

“Fucking hell!” I yelled in frustration. “I fucking told Bab to stay in the house!”

I was beyond worried for Bab as I saw ghouls start to come into view.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled as I ran past a few ghouls and slashing at them with my sword. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"

"ALEX!" I heard Bab scream followed by a loud boom of lightning.

"Over their!" Fertuitus yelled. 

"GO SAVE HER!" I yelled at the vampire who was keeping pace with me. "I’LL CATCH UP!"

Fertuitus just nodded and leaped on top of the buildings to cut threw to Bab. 

As I turn a corner I could see many ghouls on their way towards me after hearing my yells.

"I REALLY HATE GHOULS!" I yelled as I ran at them with my sword ready to kill them all!

In reality, I was running past confused vampires and slashing at a few of them while out of my mind.

“ALEX!” Bab screamed behind me and shot lightning at a vampire who tried to lunge at me with the intent to kill. “STOP! He doesn't know what he’s doing!”

I was running down narrow alleyways when I turned back to see the ghouls chasing me. One small one screeching at me to stop. 

LICK FUCKING HELL I WILL!

“Ice wall!” I yelled and mad a wall of ice to separate us.

I knew the ghouls would get past it but it brought me just a few more moments.

“Why are you trying to save her when you didn't save me?” I heard my sister ask.

“S-Scarlett?” I asked when I turned around and saw her standing right in front of me. 

I was a kid once more holding a plastic sword. 

“M-my name is a-Alex.” my young self said to introduce myself to scarlet for the first time.

Scarlet was blushing and looked scared. like she was about to cry and run away when I heard a faint hissing sound coming from her.

My young curious mind wondering what it was lifted up her skirt to see a pull-up on her.

The little scarlet was embarrassed as she started to cry,

“Hey, don't cry!” I told her “I wore pull-ups for a long time too! You'll grow out of them!”

I smiled and held out my little hand.

“Come on, let's go ask mommy for some help!” I told scarlet who stopped crying and took my hand.

As I turned again, I was back in the alleyway. In front of me was a ghoul running at me on all 4 legs.

Oh, fuck!

I had just enough time to raise my hand just as the ghoul bit my arm!

I screamed out in pain as the ghoul tried to bring me to the ground.

“FIGHTER SOUL!” I yelled and punched the ghoul in its face and forcing it to let me go.

I raised up my sword ready to kill the ghoul when something stopped me.

“pdvwhu, sohdvh vwrs kxuwlqj wkhp! wklv lvq'w brx!” a voice told me.

“Shut up!’ I yelled at the voice and winced in pain as my head started to throb.

“vqds rxw ri lw. brxu qrw d prqvwhu. grq'w eh d prqvwhu,” the voice said.

Suddenly the ice wall shattered and I could see an army of ghouls start to rush through from it.

I didn't have time to think, I just ran. I just needed to find Bab and get away!

“She’s not me you know.” I heard scarlet again. You can't make up for what you did with her.”

“What are you talking about!” I yelled, “BAB WHERE ARE YOU!” 

Somehow I made a wrong turn and ran straight into a dead end! FUCK!

I turned around, knowing my only option was to kill as many of them as I could to…

My sword suddenly fell to the ground, too heavy for me to left.

“What the hell?” I asked as I tried to lift it, but it wouldn't budge! “Whats going on!” 

I didn't have the luxury to find out as the ghouls appeared!

“FUCK!’ i yelled as I ran toward them and started punching them. I still had fighter soul up, I just needed to get away before it ran out!

Ghouls lunged and tackled me in all directions but I either grabbed them and threw them into other ghouls or I hit them and knocked them out.

But one ghoul was able to tackle me to the ground and I was forced to kick them away. 

Before I could get up, however, another one jumped on me! No, not it wasn't a ghoul, it was scarlet! Blood dripping from her eyes as she grabbed the color of my shirt and screamed at me.

“YOU LET THEM KILL ME!” She screamed!

“NO!” I yelled back, “YOU'RE NOT SCARLET!”

I punched the fack scarlet with everything I had into her face to get her off of me. 

My body felt beyond weak as I slowly lifted myself up to my knees and looked at the ghouls surrounding me. I was panting like crazy as I looked at the fake scarlet on the ground.

Suddenly, her red hair started to turn into a light blond.

“What the?” I said as I started to notice the rest of the world around me start to deteriorate and change. 

I was now on my knees in some halfway in the castle. Moaning vampires surrounded me as I notice a few of them grown and move.   

Then I looked down at the small body in front of me, and I suddenly couldn't breathe.

Bab laid face down on the floor with her skirt slightly revealing her used diaper.

“B-bab?” I asked then looked at my hands. “What did I just do?”

“GET AWAY FROM HER!” Layna screamed as I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

“BAB!” Melanthe yelled as she picked up Babs body and started shaking it slightly. “BABY BAB! WAKE UP!

“B-bab,” I said before Gideon smashed my head into the ground.

Alexander March
!- lv18
2- 106 (+4)
A-73 (+3)
)-67 (+5)
5-63 (+2)
M-12 (+1)
?-70

%-2
N-*
3- B
#-6

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv19
HP-95 (+20)
Attack-25
Defence-25 (+95)
Speed-25 (+9)
Regen-35 (+3)
Manna-346

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

the monster looks up at the castle with his now healed eye. a wide smile on his face.

"finally. time to you monsters to go extinct." the monster said as he dragged Dracula's body on the ground.

• Like 2

BABY BAB NO!!!!!!!
oh, Alex is going to feel like shit for that! (and im not talking about that punch.)

so, inside Alex just went crazy and hurt a lot of vampires and hurt Bab, and outside Alucard and Dracula was defeated and a monster is coming towards the castle. 

lol, I can't wait to see what happens next! 

also, when are we going to learn about what happened to Scarlet! 

7 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

BABY BAB NO!!!!!!!
oh, Alex is going to feel like shit for that! (and im not talking about that punch.)

so, inside Alex just went crazy and hurt a lot of vampires and hurt Bab, and outside Alucard and Dracula was defeated and a monster is coming towards the castle. 

lol, I can't wait to see what happens next! 

also, when are we going to learn about what happened to Scarlet! 

Hopefully I'll get the next chapter done soon so you don't have to wait long to find out :)

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

so, I have a new chapter almost finished. but it might still be a few days before its ready. this week has been hell for my work and I haven't had a chance to finish the chapter. sorry

Just do the best you can, we're not going anywhere. 

• redwelch2222 changed the title to Dropped in a new world. - ch 43 (2/27/21)