LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pain,Pain,Pain

Well felt SO great the last two days to be without not one bit of pain.Well it ended a few hours ago.Heck just got pains where I aint never got pains befor.Jeepes kreepers.But as long as I can sit up ,put my legs over the side of the bed  and stand up I can live with these little pains.I am thankfull for every day that,that  man upstairs gives to me.I live in a senior citizen high rise building and I see these people in their wheelchairs and walkers and think ;by the grace of GOD go I;or how ever you say it.

So say a little prayer to those of us who are not in the best of health.Thanks for letting me rant a little.

My back has been deteriorating for years and what were once acceptable risks can no longer be taken. One good fall (and it doesn't have to be a big one) in the wrong way and I'll be in a  wheelchair. That could even happen with a fall from standing, and the risks get exponentially higher when I add height like working from ladders which I must often do. I have to think everything through before I make a move now which slows me down and I have to move more slowly to remain in control of things. For me there's more to it than the pain but that serves as a constant reminder of my condition so there's a positive to be found there, albeit a small and unwanted one.

And with each passing day it gets worse- the joys of aging. Plus with the lowered activity comes a loss of strength and flexibility which compounds the problems. All that I can really hope for is to make it through the next few years until I can retire. If I can manage to do that I'll consider it a success.

Bettypooh

Since my car acident 20 yer ago I have had my body acke and pain but my main thing is deling with the TBI and the migrane and sezure that bring horibal pain to my head everday. I have over come broke bone and things but the brain is horibal when hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:43 PM, redneck diaper boy said:

I know all about pain. With Cancer, I deal with it daily. Now the popular rhetoric of the day is to bash the drugs used to relieve pain as well as making those drugs harder to get.

Been a long time Redneck.We use to chat quite a bit back in te D.P.F. DAYS