LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Roommates RP

fairy123

Jim smiled.  

"Well, if she's wearing diapers, then I see no reason to interfere with her drinking what she needs to feel hydrated enough, right?  It's not like it's a bad thing if she wets her pants, other than making her feel bad if people misunderstand her reasons, right?"

He looked at the doctor.

"Or is there some other health concern about her peeing her pants or wetting the bed?"

He looked over at Ashley and sighed.

"Honey, let the doctor finish up if you can.  He has a lot of patients, and we really want to make sure you get everything you need to make you feel as good as we can, right?"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Her bladder feels okay to me, but I do want to send a sample to the lab just incase, though from what I can already tell, it seems to be from stress.  Let’s give you a breathing treatment first sweetie, I don’t like the sound of that cough,” Dr. Roberts smiled gently as he set up the medicine.

”Can’t I just do the sample first?  I really have to go,” Ashley pouted to Jim as she squirmed desperately.

Jim looked at the doctor and wondered if it would cause him trouble to change the process.  If he had to have a sample anyway, it would be a waste if she wet her pants before they could get the sample.

"Um..., I know you are busy and stuff," Jim told the doctor.  "But Ashley doesn't usually say something like this unless she really can't wait.  Is there anyway we can change it around so she can give the sample first?"

“It’s fine, she is my last patient today anyways.  Though I would’ve liked to have her breathing a little better before having her move too much, if she really can’t hold it, there’s a bathroom right behind you.  Here’s the sample cup, just leave it on the sink counter when you’re done sweetie,” the doctor smiled kindly as he handed Ashley the cup, chuckling slightly as she blushed and darted into the bathroom to pee.

Ashley quickly ducked into the bathroom, managing to get her leggings down before she started to pee, soaking her panties as she filled the cup with a blush.  She set it on the counter before she finished peeing in the toilet, frowning down at her soaked panties.  “Jim?  Can you come here please?” she called through the door with a blush as she squirmed around with a grimace.

Jim stood up curious as to why Ashely would call him to the bathroom.  He hoped she had made it to the toilet and not done something that would really embarrass herself.  He didn't know what he would do if she was wet....

He opened the door and walked in, and then saw her soaked panties at her ankles....

"Oh, no, honey?" he said walking over towards her.  "You wet your pants?"

He bent down and hugged her a minute.  Then he noticed her leggings weren't very wet.

"It's just your underpants?"

He started to take her pants off of her so he could take her panties off of her.

“Not completely, just my panties are soaked,” Ashley choked out with a sob as she buried her face into Jim’s chest before letting him remove her leggings so she could take her soaked panties off.

“What should I do?  I don’t want to not wear panties,” she blushed as she stared nervously down at her soaked crotch.

"Well, it's either you wear wet panties, or we take them off just for now, and maybe we can stop by the store on the way home so I can buy you a clean pair.  It looks like we have to make a stop anyway to get you diapers, according to the doctor, honey."

He patted her back as he talked to her.

“Okay.  I guess I can try going without panties,” Ashley sighed heavily as she wiped herself dry before tugging her leggings back on with a blush as she tried to keep them from rubbing her oddly.

”Let’s get this treatment over with, I want to go home,” Ashley mumbled with a sniffle and deep coughs.

Jim shook his head and patted her shoulder.

"It's okay, honey.  I know how you must feel, but there's nothing we can do about it right now."

He took her out to the doctor, and helped her take her seat again again so the doctor could continue with the treatment.

"We put her sample where you told us to," he told the doctor.  "She kind of needed my help, so I went in to help her while you were gone."

The doctor just smiled and nodded.  Then he started the next set of treatments.

Ashley sighed as the doctor slid a mask over her face before he started the medicine.  “I’m going to give you some antibiotics and a new inhaler for your chest and here’s a list of diapers and pull-ups that are good for large accidents,” the doctor smiled as he handed the list to Jim, along with a pull-up from one of the side cabinets, having seen the way Ashley was walking on the way out of the bathroom.

”Thank you,” Ashley blushed as she shivered closer to Jim with another deep cough.

Jim smiled.

He waited for the doctor to finish with what he needed to help her with, and then he took her hand.

"Come back into the bathroom for a minute," he told Ashley.  "The doctor gave us a solution for now, okay?"

He tried to guide her back into the bathroom.  He hoped she understood he was talking about her lack of panties.

Ashley quickly took the medicine before following Jim back to the bathroom in confusion, raising an eyebrow curiously.  “What’s the solution?” She asked nervously as she bit her bottom lip, slightly curious about what Jim was holding.

Jim smiled and showed her the diaper.

"The doctor must have noticed something because he gave me this.  Now, just let me do it for you this time, honey."

He made sure the door was locked, then he went over and started to pull her leggings down for her.

“He seriously handed you a pull-up?  This is so embarrassing,” Ashley groaned as she helped Jim by tugging her leggings down before she stepped out of them with a blush.

”It’s kinda cold in here,” she blushed shyly as she waited for him to open it so that she could step into the pull-up.

Jim sighed.

"Well, at least it was just the doctor," he said.  "At least no one else will know now, because you will have this on, and then your leggings and your dress, so no one else can see when we are shopping, okay?"

He tried to help her get dressed as fast as he could.

"I know it's kind of cold, honey."

“Okay,” Ashley sighed heavily as she stepped into the pull-up before wriggling her leggings back up.  She tugged the hem of her sweatshirt down before she tugged her sneakers back.

”Okay, I’m ready,” she blushed as she took Jim’s hand.

He smiled and led her out to the front of clinic to wait to check what they might have to pay, but luckily, the student insurance covered the visit, so soon enough, they were on their way to the store to get her some things that the doctor wanted for her.  He had to get her some medicine and the diapers.

When they got to the store, Jim looked over at Ashley and smiled.

"Well, here we are.  Are you ready to get what you need?"

“Yeah, I don’t exactly have a choice,” Ashley sighed heavily as she followed Jim into the store, figuring her prescriptions would be done in about twenty minutes.

”Why are there so many choices?” Ashley blinked in surprise as they walked down the incontinence aisle.  She smiled a little when she saw a package that had pink floral pull-ups and timidly tugged on Jim’s sleeve.

Jim shrugged.

He starte to look at the packages and then he smiled.  He now understood that some were for light leakers and some were for heavy wetting.  Some were for designs, some looked a little bit like underpants, but those ones didn't hold as much, and some were made for other reasons that he couldn't quite figure out.

"It looks like this problem of yours is a little more common than we might have guess, and it seems to be in varying degrees.  Since you wet all over in your sleep, I'm going to get you some diapers that can hold two heavy wettings."

He saw her looking at a package and then read the side of it.  It said it would hold three heavy wettings, so he smiled and shrugged.

"We can get these ones if you want."