LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Roommates RP

fairy123

Jim frowned.

"Why not?  It's better than getting an infection from holding it too long, honey.  Is it because you are afraid the others will see?"

He looked as though he was thinking for a minute.

"What if you wore something to keep from it being noticed when you pee your pants?"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“That, and public bathrooms are just gross,” Ashley wrinkled her nose as she snuggled close to Jim on the bed.

”Wear something?  Like what?” she asked curiously as she looked up at him, shivering closer with a sniffle.

He shrugged.

"Well, some women I've helped at the hospital need to wear diapers to help them.  What if you did that for just in case?"

Jim smiled at her.

"If you wore a diaper, then no one would know if you wet, and if you wore the pull up style, then you can use the toilet when you are able to."

“I don’t even know how to change a diaper.  I guess whatever you think is best, you are the one in med school.  I’m kinda cold, can you grab me some sweatpants please?” She asked with a soft cough as she rubbed at her sore abdomen with a wince.

”How can I get my abdomen to stop aching?” She frowned as she slowly sat up to put the sweatpants on.

Jim nodded.

"Well, a pull up would be the same as if you were wearing panties, so there is nothing to learn if you just wear pull ups to class.  As far as the bed, though, a pull up might not be enough, but we could try it at first."

He went to get her a blanket.

"Well, that's why we need to see a doctor," he said as he sat down pulling her top half of her body into his lap and covering her up with the blanket.  "Can you skip the rest of your classes today?  You don't look like you are in any condition to study to me."

“Okay, Let’s try pull-ups first.  Yeah, I can skip the rest of my classes.  I think I’ve got a cold anyways,” Ashley sniffled as she settled her cheek into Jim’s lap.

”I just feel gross.  Can you run my abdomen please?”she asked timidly as she relaxed, looking up at Jim tearily.

"Rub your abdomin?  Do you mean your stomach or your bottom?" he asked her wondering why she was using the professional word around him.  Sure, he was studying to be a doctor, but that didn't mean he wanted to practice that vocabulary in front of his girlfriend when they were supposed to be relaxing.

“Sorry, lower tummy.  My anatomy exam this morning got stuck in my head I guess,” Ashley blushed with a deep cough.  She slowly sat up so she could settle her cheek against his chest before shivering a little more.

Jim started to rub her stomach and he smiled as he did so.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her wondering it she just had a cold or if it was something worse.

Jim smiled and nodded.

"Well, we'll get you to see a doctor soon, honey."

They snuggled until it was nearly time to leave.

"I need to get ready now, honey," he said as he gently pushed her up.  "And you should try to go to the bathroom before we go, too, so you don't wet your pants on the way to see the doctor, okay?"

“Okay, I’ll try to go.  Can you grab me some leggings please?” Ashley asked as she shuffled to the bathroom to pee.  She quickly went before tugging on her leggings and some slipper boots before she put her sweatshirt from earlier back on with a shiver.

”All set,” Ashley smiled softly as she looked over at Jim as she waited for him to get ready.

Jim smiled.

"Good.  You were able to go, right?"

He started to lead her out to the car to put her in the passenger seat.  He had her leggings with him, but figured she could just put those on in the car...(assuming she has something to cover her bottom from view on).

Ashley shuffled alongside Jim as they headed out to the car, putting the other pair of leggings in the backseat just incase she wet herself again.  “I went a little bit,” she nodded as she slid into the passengers seat with a cough.

Jim smiled.

"That's good.  Hopefully, you won't have any problems until the doctor sees you, honey."

He got her into the car, and then they started on their way.

Fifteen minutes later, they were at the clinic.

"Okay, don't be nervous, honey.  I'll be right there with you.  If you want, I can even come back with you."

“Can you go back with me?  I don’t like being a patient,” Ashley sighed as they arrived at the clinic.  She shivered a little as she signed in , glad that there was no one else in the waiting room.

”I’m off class tomorrow.  Do you have to go in tonight?” Ashley asked curiously as she sat in one of the waiting room chairs.

"I was supposed to go in tonight, but I will be off by six tomorrow, honey.  Are you needing me to be with you tonight or something?  Maybe if I call in, I can ask for a day off."

He was a bit worried about her after all.

He went back with her, and waited for the doctor to start checking her over.

“I kinda wanted you with me tonight, but I get that you need to go to work,” Ashley sighed miserably as she sat down on the exam table.

”So, what seems to be the problem?” Dr. Roberts asked Jim as he walked into the exam room.

"She's not feeling well," he said.  "And Ashley, em... has been having trouble for a few nights with her bladder, right honey?"

He looked to her.

"We're not sure if it's just stress or if there is something else, so I would like you to rule out any infections or anything serious."

“Yeah, I think I’ve got a chest cold.  My bladder trouble has happened a little during the day too,” Ashley blushed heavily as she stared down at her lap, squirming in her seat.

”Okay.  Let’s look at your chest first and then we’ll check your bladder, sound good?” Dr. Roberts asked kindly as he took his stethoscope off his neck.  The young doctor gently listened to her lungs with a frown, making a mental note of her squirms.

Jim sat next to her, and he patted her leg as the doctor checked her to try to calm her.

"She gets a little anxious around hospitals and doctors," Jim said.  "It's not you.  She has always had a slight fear of medical places, especially when she's the one being looked at."

He then turned to Ashley.

"It's okay, honey.  He's just looking right now.  He's not poking or prodding you with anything except the stethoscope to check your breathing, baby.  And I'll be here the whole time he starts to check your bladder to make sure you are as calm as possible, okay?"

Ashley scooted closer to Jim as he sat down next to her and nodded with a wheezy sigh as her chest was listened to.  “Being a patient stresses me out,” she agreed nervously with another wriggle.

”Your lungs are very congested, I want to put her on some antibiotics and give her a breathing treatment before you guys leave.  Now, let me check her bladder and get a urine sample.  But from what you’ve already told me, I’m going to suggest pull-ups at night and during the day,” Dr. Roberts suggested.

"Will pullups be enough at night?" Jim asked.  "I mean, she's not aware of when she pees until morning, so she's not going to just go a little bit.  During the day, I understand and agree that pull ups should work...."

He wasn't trying to correct the doctor, just be on the safe side that they were doing the right thing for Ashley's problem.

He nodded about the medicine and putting her on a breathing treatment.

“Diapers might be better at night, but you can also try to limit how much she drinks before bed.  That’s not ideal though when she’s sick since she’s going to need lots of fluids,” Dr. Roberts said as he gently felt around Ashley’s bladder.

”Can I go pee before we do the breathing treatment?” Ashley asked with a deep cough as she squirmed around on the exam table.