LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something Funny's Going On!

This is just a quick and silly one. It's inspired by those children's books that are built around a repeated phrase... so I guess you can think of it as a bedtime story for Adult Babies. If you like this story visit my blog Babes In Diapers, and maybe consider supporting me on Patreon-- a $5 pledge gets you access to all all my exclusive stories and some other goodies as well.

jane393.jpg

Jane's first inkling that something was wrong came when she was in the underwear section at the department store. There she was browsing through the sexy thongs and sheer cut delicate when she saw them... a line of training panties, complete with lace, ruffles and cartoon designs.

"What in the world?" she asked, picking up and studying a pair of soft pink panties with big cartoon love hearts, feeling their soft, padded thickness with her fingers. The seat was loose and baggy-- to hold in messes, she thought with a smile. She checked the label... they were indeed sized for adult women... in fact, this pair was exactly her size.

She looked at the underpants in her hands, thinking about how childish it would make her feel to wear such a thing. What self-respecting woman would ever buy something like this? she thought incredulously.

"See?" She heard a voice behind her, "I told you they had them!"

"Kewl!" another responded, and Jane looked up just in time to see two trendy, college age women taking their own pair of training pants off the rack. "These are so cute!"

"I know right? Let's go pay! I can't wait to try them on!"

Wide eyed, Jane watched them make their way up to the till. She looked at the panties and stroked her chin thoughtfully. "Something funny's going on..."

The next incident happened just a few days later. Jane had just gotten off work, and she trudged down to the subway warily. Her feet ached, and she was grateful when she was able to score a seat. She eased herself down with a sigh next to a woman a couple of years younger than herself, who was occupied with her phone.

Jane settled in with a little smile, glad to have a moment to relax a bit before she got home... her feet were sore, and she was absolutely dying to get back to her apartment and sink into a hot bath.

She was half aware of the girl next to her shifting a bit in her seat, but Jane hardly noticed... until she heard the girl beginning to grunt softly to herself. Jane wondered idly if she was having some sort of problem, but she didn’t think too much about it... not until she heard the girl let out a major fart that rumbled the seat beneath them.

Jane looked over, her mouth open. The girl was leaning to one side, her butt pointed directly towards her, and she was clearly straining. At first Jane thought she was trying to fart again... instead, a wet, crackling splatter emerged from inside her pants. Jane’s eyes bugged comically as she watch, queasy, as the girls pants began to slowly bulge out.

The girl farted shamelessly, the bulge in her pants instantly doubling in size. Jane crinkled her nose disapprovingly, a strong, earthy stench beginning to blanket the area.

Another noisy toot emerged-- Jane watch, horrified and fascinated, as the pile in the girl’s pants grew larger and larger, until it seemed like her entire seat was bulging and lumpy.

“AAAhhh!” the girl sighed, apparently satisfied with her work. Her lip curled with fascinated disgust, Jane watch the girl slowly settle back on her bulging seat with a soft, gooey squish. Jane watched the girl squirm in her seat for a few more minutes, then rose to get off at her stop. “Something funny’s going on,” she said softly to herself.

A couple of days later, Jane was relaxing on the couch, watching her favourite sit-com. She drank a coffee and settled in, chuckling at the wacky hi-jinx on screen. The stress and strangeness of the past couple of day were melting away, and she was more than happy to put everything out of mind and just enjoy her show.

Everything was going as usual... until about half way through the episode. The beautiful, spunky blond protagonist was in the midst of another one of her wacky schemes, and as usual, her two sidekicks (two equally attractive young women) had been drawn into her web. The girls sat around their spacious New York apartment, their wardrobes far more fashionable and expensive than any of the characters would be able to afford in real life, exchanging witty quips and rapid fire dialogue.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Jane sat forward in her seat, unconsciously grinning to herself as the lead character’s hunky boyfriend entered. Tall, muscular, and oh-so-handsome, he was absolutely Jane’s favourite part of the show, and Jane loved to imagine he was her boyfriend, and she enjoyed imagine that he was saying is dialogue directly to her. She watched with anticipation as he entered the apartment, said his greetings, and then turned to his girlfriend and said:

“Time for a new diaper yet?”

And before she could even answer, he had pulled his stammering girlfriend to her feet and tugged her designer trousers to her knees, revealing a thick, bulky diaper underneath. Jane watched, her jaw on the floor as he reached out and gave her crotch a gentle squeeze, a clear, soggy squish emerging. “Uh huh. Just as I thought: wet,” he said, the protagonist reddening when her friends started to giggle.

“What about back here?” he said, taking her by the hand and spinning her around to reveal a big bulging mess in the seat of her pampers. “Ah ha! Just as I thought!” he said, delivering a firm, open palmed swat to the seat of her diaper (much to the amusement of the laugh track, who roared at her blushing embarrassment.) He looked at her friends on the couch, who were tittering and whispering to each other. “Would one of you please go and get her diaper-bag? It’s time for a change,” he said, eliciting cheers from the girls-- and blushes from the heroine, who stuck her thumb in her mouth and slurped childishly.

Jane frowned at the TV, watching in disbelief as her favourite TV character laid down in the middle of the living room for a very dirty diaper change from her boyfriend... right there in front of her friends! “Something funny’s going on,” she said to herself with a nod.

A couple of days later, Jane was at the mall, browsing through the shops on her way back to work after lunch. Jane tried to take her mind off the crazy week she’d had, to put the bizarre incidents (and strange plot twists on her favourite TV shows) out of her mind.

She was glancing through the window at one of the shops when she heard it... somewhere up the mall, there was a strange grinding noise, and when Jane turned towards it, her jaw dropped.

Just a handful of meters up the lane, a man was pushing a woman about her age in a stroller. An honest to goodness, adult sized stroller. Jane gaped and nearly laughed, turning to check the reactions of the people around her-- and finding none. Everyone was acting as though it was totally normal.

Jane couldn’t help but stare as they got closer-- the scene just kept getting more and more bizarre. Not only was the woman riding in a stroller, she was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a massive, bulky pamper... Like she was a giant baby or something!

She watched them pass with morbid fascination, noticing a pacifier working in and out of the woman’s mouth as they went past. Shaking her head suspiciously, she said under her breath: “something funny’s going on!”

Over the next few days at work, she noticed something strange: a lot of the women at her company were being re-assigned to a special section somewhere in the building. And although everyone else just seemed to accept it, in light of recent events, Jane decided to investigate. Her friend Crystal told her she was being moved to “department 3a3y.” Jane looked it up in the company directory. It was down in the basement and... wait a minute...

“Daycare?!” Jane uttered disbelievingly. It has to be a mistake, she thought. She decided to go check it out... so when her lunch break came around, she got onto the elevator and took the long ride all the way down, and when the door hissed open, she strutted confidently down the hallway. The daycare was at the far end, and as her high heels clacked across the tiles, she grew increasingly nervous.

Hesitantly, she reached out with shaking fingers, took hold of the handle and pulled open the door.

Instantly, she was slapped in the face with the strong, sweet smell of powder and lotion. She shoved the door open, gasping when she saw almost every woman from her department crawling and cavorting on the floor, each one sporting a swollen and thickly padded diaper butt.

“Oh my God,” she uttered quietly, bringing her hand to her mouth. There must’ve been almost a dozen of them, all former co-workers-- giggling and simpering as they sipped imaginary tea and played with their Barbies and Teddy Bears. They stretched out on their tummies to colour in their colouring-books, their lacy baby print dresses riding up to reveal the entirety of their gleaming white pampers.

Jane looked down when she felt a tug at the hem of her skirt. Glancing downward, she gasped in horror when she spotted her friend Crystal, her gaze dim, her grin vacant, her chin covered with drool, and her backside bulging and crinkling under her short little baby dress... she was wearing diapers!

“Crystal!?” She uttered in horror.

“UP!” Her former co-worker responded, stretching her arms out towards Jane and bouncing her padded tushy on the floor, her smile utterly devoid of any adult understanding. Instinctively, Jane took a couple of steps back.

“Something funny is definitely going on!” she said to herself, seconds before she became aware that Crystal was grunting softly to herself. A catastrophic explosion of a fart emerged, followed by a long slow squish from the seat of her pampers. Jane looked on, her lip curled in disgust, as the seat of Crystal’s diaper bagged and bulged, a dark stain blossoming across the back.

“AAAhhh!” She sighed, plopping herself back on her mushy tush with a satisfying squish.

“Jane?” her boyfriend called tentatively, shutting the door behind him and slipping his shoes off.

“Sweetie, come in here!” she called excitedly from the computer room, “you have to see this!”

He took off his jacket and hung it in the closet before trudging through their condo. He found her behind her desk, hunched over her lap top, the desk beside her strewn with papers.

“What’s up, princess?”

“Check this out,” she said proudly, gesturing to her screen. “Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been noticing a pattern.”

“What kind of pattern?” he asked, leaning in closely.

“Well, at first, it was just little things... training panties at the department store, or a girl shitting her pants next to me on the train...”

“Uh... what?”

“Then,” she said, ignoring his question, “a bunch of the girls in my department got reassigned, right? Well, I checked it out, and they’d all been sent to the daycare!”

“A lot of companies are doing that now-- in fact, I think we’ve been doing the same thing at my job--”

“Ah-ha! That’s what I’m talking about!” Jane exclaimed, turning to the screen and clicking a tab on her browser. “Take a look at this: this woman,” she said, pointing to the well dressed, attractive business woman on the screen, “was the CEO of a Fortune 500 tech firm... six figures a year, private jet, summer house in the south of France. Last week, she suddenly announces her retirement, right? Here she is just two weeks later.” She clicked on another tab-- the savvy looking business woman was replaced with a giggling, adult sized toddler, complete with a short, flower-print dress with a big diaper bulging out from underneath. She gazed into the camera with a pleasant but vacant smile, her chin coated in drool.

“Jane...”

“And check this out!” she said, clicking over to another tab, “the women’s prison is being closed down-- they’re instituting a new ‘reform school’ policy where ‘the inmates are reduced in status and privilege and re-educated from the beginning...’ just take a look at this picture!” She turned the screen towards him, revealing a scene not unlike the one she’d stumbled upon in the daycare at work, but much bigger, with more staff and obviously more money... not to mention more inmates, at least double what she’d seen in the daycare at work. The expressions on the inmates were placid and vacant as they played with their toys on the floor.

“Well...”

“And then there’s this,” she said, clicking over to the next tab on her browser. “This is a Fall TV preview-- there are THREE shows about women quitting their jobs to be ‘stay at home Adult Babies.’ Listen to this: ‘Loaded Questions: after she messes her pants during a meeting, a high-powered executive quits her job and moves in with her boyfriend to be a stay at home Adult Baby!’”

“Sweetheart, you’re getting agitated,” her boyfriend tried to soothe.

“I’m telling you, honey... Something funny’s going on here. It’s like there’s some kind of conspiracy to strip women of their autonomy and turn us all into drooling, diaper pooping Adult Babies!”

“Well, nice job, honey,” he said patronizingly, “and speaking of diapers,” he said reaching out to take hold of her hand and pull her into a standing position “isn’t it about time you had a change?”

“W-what?” she said hoarsely, shooting him a confused look.

But he didn’t wait for an answer... instead, he reached out, took her pants by the waistband, and tugged them down to her knees, revealing an enormous, puffy white diaper. Jane looked down and squealed... how did that get there?! She knew she’d put on panties that morning, she could see them in her mind. But as she stood there, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, there was no mistaking the thick cotton and plastic between her thighs and the her plastic bulge behind her. She was wearing diapers!

She stammered, trying to think of something to say... but he reached out and gave her padded crotch a squeeze, and Jane’s stomach went hollow when she felt the sopping wet material squish up against her pussy.

“Uh huh, just as I thought. What about back here?” he said, not waiting for an answer before her reached around to give her seat a squeeze.

“HEY!?” she cried, her jaw dropping when she felt a warm, mushy load inside squish up against her backside.

“Oh yes-- someone’s got a big steaming load back there,” he said with a chuckle. Jane squirmed and blushed awkwardly... how could she have possibly jut sat there in a wet and messy diaper without realizing it?

But she didn’t have time to puzzle it out... before she knew it, she was on her back on a blanket in the middle of the floor, her boyfriend tugging her pants off her feet and leaving her with nothing but a massively messy diaper below the waist. She was dizzy, the room was spinning around her, and when her boyfriend crouched down and began to pull the tapes off the front of her diaper, she almost cried out for him to stop-- but the wet and messy diaper was so awful and uncomfortable, Jane really just wanted to be rid of it.

So she bit her tongue, allowing her boyfriend to peal down the front panel, revealing a pamper that had been used to capacity, her blush turning crimson when her pee soaked pussy and poop smeared butt came into view.

“Phew!” Her boyfriend exclaimed, getting down on the floor next to her, fanning his face, “you certainly used up every inch of this diper, didn’t you honey?”

Jane felt her embarrassment overwhelming her, and she actually felt tears welling up in her eyes. But there was no time for self-pity... she shivered when she felt a cool cloth pressed against her crotch, her boyfriend trailing it slowly and firmly down her pussy.

Her ankles were grasped and unceremoniously hoisted high in the air above her, and Jane’s lips quivered with embarrassment when she thought about how she must look-- her plump, womanly hiney stuck up in the air in front of her boyfriend-- all smeared with sticky brown poopy. She emitted a yelp when she felt him pass the cold, wet cloth right up between her butt cheeks with an almost casual detachment-- obviously not the first time he’d been in this position.

Her tushy was wiped clean with practiced precision, and before she knew it, Jane had a new fresh white diaper pulled up tight between her legs and firmly taped shut. “OK,” he said, patting the front playfully, “time for a nap, I think... then, maybe a little dinner.”

“What? I can’t take a nap! I’m busy, and besides, I’m not tir—uumph!” she grunted, shocked speechless when he pushed the fat rubber nipple of a pacifier into her mouth.

“Come on, sweetie,” he said, as though she hadn’t spoken, scooping her up and tucking a hand under her bulging, crinkly pamper butt. Gasping, she wrapped her legs around his waist and rested her cheek on his shoulder, sucking her soother nervously.

He carried her out of the room with ease, hefting her down the hallway as easily as he would a real baby... Jane was overcome with intense feelings of childish helplessness-- but there wasn’t any time to worry about it... before she knew it, she was in their bedroom, and as her boyfriend carried her towards the crib that had apparently appeared there sometime after she’d awakened in their bed that morning, there was no doubt where she was going to be spending her nap.

He eased her gently down onto the mattress. “Nighty night, kiddo,” he said, sliding the bars into place and effectively trapping her. “See you in an hour or so.”

On her knees, Jane scooted over to the edge of the crib and gripped the bars tightly and watched him switch off the light before he left and shut the door behind him.

In the dim room, Jane reclined back onto the mattress and stared up at the ceiling. “Something funny’s going on, and I’m going to get to the bottom of it!” she declared from behind her pacifier, before yawning. “Right-- right after I have a little nap,” she said softly, her eyes fluttering shut as she drifted sweetly to sleep.

gTyLFKH.jpg

AdultBaby.XXX

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting concept. I'm curious how all this is happening also, and would like to get to the bottom of this also. What is amazing is that the men say it, and it tends to happen to the ladies. She didn't know she was diapered, let alone she had soaked and soiled her diaper until he pointed it out. Please do continue.

Thanks everyone!

On 11/4/2017 at 6:56 AM, Fulldiaper said:

Interesting concept. I'm curious how all this is happening also, and would like to get to the bottom of this also. What is amazing is that the men say it, and it tends to happen to the ladies. She didn't know she was diapered, let alone she had soaked and soiled her diaper until he pointed it out. Please do continue.

I hadn't intended to do more of this, but I had a lot of fun doing it, so who knows, maybe I will do more at some point... what do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...